Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+18
Kiun
Scaarion
Broken
Rei
Strayed
GLaDOS
Kazakura
Antifreke
Kaguyalover
DarkKnightCecil
Themeless
LittleMariko
Datorru
rekoa
яuиє
ShinTre_Admin
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Site Suggestions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you have something you think would improve the site, post it here. Discuss the idea and what you think of other's ideas in an OOC discussion thread as to not clog this board, please.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Some Tainting Ideas... If there are any suggestions on the taintings and abilities post'm.

Frog Taint
...Info coming soon...

» Toady Agility (Generic name)
Effect: Movement (Jumping) +1

» Toxic Touch (Generic name)
Effect: touch causes Poison for x turns.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Suggestion: In order to limit the creation of spirit and possession types in the Yochi Furi, I think they should be capped as of the time you review this and any future creations require your Approval before they can create it. That way someone useful to a plot twist can be created and you don't have to make or RP extra NPCs.

Also, with the death of Merkus, the realm rift, and the amount of spirits and spirit particles that were transported with Dem, that could explain for a VERY limited number of kami or oni since both realms are locked in the past and would allow for possession and hitorinji types to be spawned. Just some ideas since people wanna make new characters in the past realm.

Now for this quest...
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 am

>..> I think it's stupid to update texp and update your bio separately, it's a waste of time and makes it all the more easier when there updated together.

So suggestion is update the entire bio together without separating anything about it.

really either i'm missing something big or what, but isn't it more of a hassle to get your texp from a different board than just updating it all together that way all the information is in one spot instead of two or more different areas.

So exactly what's the point of the TEXP claim board when you can so easily just claim your texp at the same time your updating your bio all together. I, honestly, prefer just updating them together makes it easier on me so i don't have to constantly open new tabs to revisit threads I already sent in an update just to get my texp. Its much simpler to send it in all together.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:05 pm

@ psi 1 - ty
@ rune - keep workin at it! ^___^ might wanna move it to an ooc board for help/ideas before posting it here
@ psi 2 - there shouldn't be any bios with oni/kami charries from the past. there really shouldn't be. there are a few possessions but i can allow those w/that rationale you give. i'll clarify it on the pages.
@ kimi - ah okay. i'll think bout it. for now let's do it like the way the site is set up. texp and jc updates have their own boards, etc. we don't mark 'done' after texp updates, but one board makes it easy for me to see who applied for texp and when. it dun mix in everyone else's unaffiliated updates. thx for the input tho, i'll see about finding another way.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Okay, guess I'll separate my updates from now on then -_- -sighs-
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Oh! I have an idea! *giggles* For my character nina! I want her to be a kitsu possession, but I'd like her water based instead of fire, can I switch out her possession abilities that deal in fire with that of water? and have a water fox trasnformation? *pleeeeaaase!?*
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Make a fox-themed kami and affiliate water package ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male
Number of posts : 143
Location : In the ninth reach of hell, sitting by an infernal pool, looking at you with my bell ready to toll.
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Hey there, I know I'm new and this may be slightly out of place for me, but I have a few possible new jobs:

First of all, I noticed you have nothing to do with the media except on the corporate level. So, I would reccomend some things along the following lines:

Photographer (Like Max)
Reporter
Anchorman/woman
Weather Forecaster

Every city has news casters, why don't ours? lol.

Now, onto a topic I earlier wrote to Shin and forgot to post here, my appologies for the excruciatingly long delay, but...

Alright, so I've looked through your racial standards and found the Taints to be rather, entertaining. So, in light of this, I noticed the slim number available and would like to throw some special concepts out there:

The Wasp
Taint powers might include flight, a high damage sting, the ability to grip and climb along rough walls and ceilings without issue, and maybe a projectile attack from the stinger.

The Leech
Taint power to drain blood, similarly to a vaspire, but without the cravings, the ability to cling to foes with a violent grasp, poison damage while draining a victim, and the ability to breathe under water.

Then, a slightly differnet concept. How about energy 'taints' for specie? Essentially working for an elemental or energy form of some kind. Here are some quick examples:

Fire
While in Fire Form, all flames heal the user, though fire doesn't deal damage when not in fire form. While in fire form, all fire based spells have 2x effect but have no more fatigue. Fire element prevents the user from making contact with water while in fire form, all water and ice damage taken is doubled while in fire form. Upon gaining fire form, the owner's ice and water spells all take double stamina (or have 1/2 power) and cannot be used in fire form.

Earth
While in Earth Form, character gains a large defensive bonus and all earth spells have 2x effect. Electricity cannot harm a being in earth form. Earth can still deal damage to earth players, but player has an extreme damage tollerance both in and out of earth form (though it is much lower when not active). Earth character's physical defensive powers count as 1 level higher while in earth form (even if that brings them to 6), and they must pay 2x stamina to use wind and lightning spells while in earth form, though no other penalty comes out of earth form.

Wind
While in Wind Form, a character can levitate and float freely, taking 1/2 damage from wind, physical and ice attacks. However, fire deals 2x damage to those in wind form and may actually negate wind form. All Wind and Lightning spells cast in wind form have 1/2 stamina cost. Ice and water spells require 2x the stamina to use, but retain normal effects, when in wind form. Outside of wind form, wind spells still only deal 1/2 damage.

Water
While in Water Form, a character may walk on water or breathe underwater at their leisure, regaining health so long as they remain in contact with water by absorbing proportionate amounts of water to the damage they received. While in Water form, Electricity deals double damage, whereas fire, physical, and ice deal 1/2 damage. The character may use electric spells even in water from, but they receive 1/2 its normal damage (not doubled) any time they do. They may not use Fire spells in Water form. When not in Water form, character's fire spells only have 1/2 effect, electricity still deals 2x damage but water and ice only deal 1/2.

Magix
Those with a Magix taint have a bonus to their energy spells and casting spells while in magix form, becoming an essentially living energy field, but they have no other inherrent bonus outside of magix form. They receive no damage reductions or immunities, but also do not take additional damage from any source.

I think this should be ample for now, my mad scientist mind is still coming up with other concauctions and I will design stats/powers for these taints if you wish. Please, tell me your opinions and let me know what needs to be given exact powers and what is completely dismissed.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:54 pm

@ kg - thx ^_^
@ brok - nah o_o
@ lm - ya, try that
@ scaari - ok, come up w/some of those jobs/fill em out more, etc and i'll see about approving them.
i'm in the process of getting the already approved taintings up to add more to that page
thx for your input
i like the wasp and leech, but dun really wanna go the elemental route
focus on fleshing those two out and gimme something solid
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:05 am

So just a suggestion, seeing as this is the suggestion area. How about a Sport entertainer job area. I mean I guess it could be under Celebrity area. But its not listed, ya know. I mean id kinda like my guy to play in a sport, or Box. what not.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male
Location : In the ninth reach of hell, sitting by an infernal pool, looking at you with my bell ready to toll.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:32 am

Alright, peoples, I has returned, but not with my original fun times suggestions.

Now, whether or not you are familiar with the spirits of the land, I have noticed you are severely lacking on the druidic, dryadic, and natural forms of creature. In short, you have no true nature spirits, and I would like to suggest that, especially in the past realm, these be brought a bit more to the foreground.

Max, my character, is currently on a pet mission, but as the RP grew, he found himself pursuing a creature known as the Nagual, now these, to his knowledge, are beasts who protect the forest. However, in tradition they are also possessors of humans. As a result, I would like to know where you stand.

Option 1) Nagual as a pet
Powers: Temporary possession of any non-hitorinji humanoid, animal, or other non-spirit beast. All mortals are fair game. Also, power of hypnotism and nature magic (wind, earth, lightning, and water), Temporary enhancement for user, grants power of shapeshifting to user.

Option 2) Nagual as possession
Nagual Attributes: Average
Nagual are guardians of the wild, devoted to the protection of the wilderness and all natural spirits, including the yokai, spirit animals. Though not necessarily as strong as other possessions, they have definite bonuses that tie them to the natural world around them. Through their nature, they are skilled changelings and accustomed to dealing with all varieties of opposing creatures, though they may only be found in natural zones.
Nagual are not demons, and are not unholy in any way, making them unlike a number of other possessions and not subject to certain anti-spirit barriers designed specifically to nullify or destroy demonic presences. Also, any nagual who chooses to spitefully harm nature will lose their gift immediately, this does not mean hunting, but it does mean things such as burning trees for no reason other than to burn them.
Powers:

Acute Senses (Passive): Nagual’s senses are sharper than a normal humans, though not so much so as other species. Increases all five senses by 50% per level (as compared to human).
Commune with Nature (Passive): Naguals are guardians of the wild, and part of protecting the wild is speaking to the wild. Nagual may commune with any beast in its natural language, regardless of what it is. This does not apply to humans or anything of an order equal to or above the human race’s lingual complexity.

Instinctual Reflexes (Passive): The first step to bonding with nature is trusting nature. Nagual are incredibly fleet of foot and sure of their steps, making them have a x1 increase to jump distance, agility, and maneuverability per level of this ability.
Nagual’s Thousand Faces: May take any other roughly humanoid form on will, shapeshifting takes one full turn to perform and can be anywhere from a simple scar to completely different bodily structure.
Hypnotic Gaze: On a successful roll, gaze puts any chosen target the user meets eyes with to sleep. Sleep lasts for a small number of rounds and target wakes with no recollection of how or why they went to sleep.
Claws of the Guardian: Nagual may use natural powers they have learned in the form of a claw attack. Claw attack gains elemental damage of fire, lightning, water, or earth while this is active, only one element may be active at a time, and only elements of packages that the nagual has learned may be used. (i.e., if you don’t know fire spells, you can’t use fire claws)
Illusory Camouflage: Nagual may appear to vanish into any natural zone. This mimics the invisibility spell, but only works in the presence or contact of trees or any natural zone (such as a forest). Trees need not be touched if in a natural zone.
Animal Form: A trained nagual gains the ability to take on the form of any other mammalian beast at will. At mastered, nagual may take on aquatic, reptilian, and avian forms. At perfected, they may take on the form of any creature of any size. Must have Nagual’s Thousand Faces before gaining Animal Form.
Tree Bond: A nagual is able to bond with trees, allowing them to move into and through them as though through water. When within a tree, a nagual’s natural aura is reflected throughout the entire tree, though no physical aspects of the tree change.
Guardian Form: Upon gaining the Animal Form and Tree Bond abilities, a Nagual may gain the Guardian Form ability, though this ability starts as a normal ability or technique would (at novice level) instead of at honed upon being gained. Guardian Form increases a nagual’s attributes to Strong instead of average and allows them to cast spells as though they were a Yokai, without incantation and without extra drain than they normally have. A nagual gains their guardian form in the quest they perform to gain it, and it may be any humanoid, animal, or cross between the two, though it often has glowing portions of the body, glowing eyes, abnormal size, or something offsetting from the norm about it. Guardian Form takes 2x the normal experience to train and cannot be raised above the nagual’s Animal Form level.
Drain is Fierce. Guardian Form may stay active for up to 5 rounds per level.
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:34 am

Alright, reapproaching the jobs I suggested, and the sports entertainer posted recently:

Celebrity Job Additions

Professional Athlete:

Anybody who professionally plays a sport such as baseball, basketball, football, or runs the track as a pro is a Professional Athlete.

Pay = 3000

Professional Fighter:

From MMA to Boxing, all societies get entertainment from fighting. Trained killing machines, picking a fight with one is a surefire way to get a black eye.

Pay = 2500

Special: Must have at least one human melee required skill at honed to become. If starting as Professional Fighter, must start with human melee package, begin with one technique at honed, one at novice or one at mastered.

New Category: Press

Photographer:

A press Photographer’s job is to get pictures of special events, places, and news stories. Sometimes they also work as cameramen and women for reporters.

Pay = 1000 + Bonuses for special photos. (Has a camera)

Reporter:

The frontline reporters, the underpaid, overdressed people you get to watch in some of the worst situations humanly imaginable. They risk their neck for the news, literally.

Pay = 1500

Anchorman/Woman

A nice warm desk, a flunky to grab anything you need or want, and all you have to do is work like a pretty little puppet for a fat salary. Isn’t life grand?

Pay = 2250

Forecaster / Sports Person

You give one of the less special reports of the news station, and usually aren’t quite as memorable.

Pay = 1750
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:52 am

The Wasp

Wasp Xformation

Wasps grow large, thin, chittinous wings from their back, black claw-like nails, and a large, multi-segmented rear abdominal joint ended with a lethal stinger. Able to fly and maneuver extremely well, they are able to attack from land, air, or wall.

Effect: Grows stinger and wings within 1 turn. Stinger’s attack damage is weak but goes up with each level. Stinger and wings have ½ User’s health and regrow after 10 posts if severed or destroyed.

Wasp Venom (Passive)

The Wasp’s stinger is coated in a powerful venom, though, unlike the spider, this is lethal. Wasp Venom, after stinging, must be refilled before another use in a sting.

Damage is Strong, Poisons target, Usable again after 5 turns (- 1 turn per level)

Flight (Passive)

Wasps can fly using their massive wings, but first must learn how to.

Flight Speed is 15MPH +5 per level

Wall Cling (Passive)

Wasps, using their new claw-like appendages, may stick to and climb along walls much like a spider.

Barb Launch

Though not recommended, a Wasp may detach their stinger by launching it or break it off within their prey. If done within prey, doubles poison’s effect, and applies this ability’s effect. Otherwise, only does this ability’s effect with normal poisoning.

Damage is Fierce, Launch up to 20ft per level

The Leech

Leech Xformation

Unlike other taints, leeches’ formation is very minute. Their mouth becomes more circular, their teeth following its curve and becoming razor-sharp, able to stick into and onto foes. Also, if they do not already have claws, they gain small ones.

Leech Life

When biting prey, a Leech may lock their jaws onto the target, draining their blood turn by turn. This restores an equal amount of health and stamina to the leech as ½ of the health that was drained from the target.

Biting hold is dependent on attribute strength, drain is strong

Slippery (Passive)

Leeches are slippery and somewhat slimy, it is harder to get a hold of them than normal creatures.

Knockout Venom (Passive)

Leeches with this ability gradually put their prey to sleep while leeching life. Those already asleep stay asleep as though they felt nothing. This also numbs the bitten area.

Fatigue is weak

Flatten

Leeches may flatten their body or only parts of their body, allowing them to fit into unusually tight places.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:10 am

wt... fu... you... go... DAMNIT GOOD SHIT SCAARI xD
+5 texp to you kind sir
i'll look into getting/using some of this stuff
ppreciate the effort
Back to top Go down
Scaarion
Rookie
Scaarion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Thank you, Shin. I would like to know ASAP whether I'm getting my pet or my possession, though, if you don't mind Razz
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Well, here's my suggestion for a past version of Toot. Feel free to change anything, ask question, ect.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Akechi on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:35 pm

What about item/weapon/armor sets? I mean armor does stack on itself, but there are also

An example might be:

Dragon Master's Set

Helm of the Red Dragon
A bright red helmet designed in the shape of a dragon's head, hiding the user's face but all around the user's mouth and chin.
Effect: Fire Breath- Destructive level fire attack, may be used 1 time every 10 posts. -2 posts per additional set piece

Armor of the Blue Dragon
A bright set of armor designed to look like a dragon.
Effect: Wearer reduces damage from water based attacks/spells by 20% per set piece(Maximum 75%)

Grieves of the White Dragon
A set of metal boots that come up to the shin of the person to wear it.
Effect: Fly 2 posts per piece of set worn

Cape of the Black Dragon
A cape darker than the blackest shadow.
Effect: +1 defense against all black magic per set piece

Set Bonus: Having every set piece grants +40% HP and STA

I mean you don't have to use these items or anything but it's just an idea. Hell it could even be that none of the items have any special effect except for the set bonus. I mean granted you'd need to come up with a lot of items but there are plenty of us here that would gladly do that.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:30 pm

^ If that gets approved im going right after it.

But I saw Scaarion went ahead and put up the Job types I was talking about. Thank you Scaarion. I would actually like to elaborate on that though. Cause while those two are great Jobs, I actually enjoy working my way up. So without further A Do.

Sports Athlete:

» Semi-Pro Athlete:

The starting level of a person that plays a sport such as baseball, basketball, football, or runs the track start here, hoping to be scouted
Class: Low
Pay = 500

» Rookie Pro Athlete:
Requires: Semi-Pro Athlete @ 5 JC
Picked up into the Professional level of your sport. But still in your first year
class: Middle
Pay= 1000

» Seasoned Pro Athlete:
Requires: Rookie Pro Athlete @ 7 JC
Now with a few seasons under your belt, fine tuning your skill in your sport.
Class: Middle
Pay: 2000

» All Star Pro Athlete:
Requires: Seasoned Pro Athlete @ 10 JC
The star of your team. With many endorsement offers status is similar to celebrity.
Class: upper
Pay: 3000

» Future Hall of Fame
Requires: All Star Pro Athlete @ 10 JC
Your name sells out tickets, Top of the sport, and name will life on forever
Class: Upper
Pay= 3750

» Amateur Fighter:

From MMA to Boxing, Just starting out, looking to prove yourself
Class: Low
Pay = 500

» 4 round Pro fighter
Requires: Amateur Fighter @ JC 5
Now a professional but still in the low rankings.
Pay = 1000

» 10 round Pro fighter
Requires: 4 round Pro fighter @ JC 7
Seasoned and now high enough ranked, to take on national champs
pay = 1750

» National Champ
Requires: 10 round Pro fighter @ 7 JC
An official title under you Can defend title. Or retire it to challenge the world fighters and titles
Pay = 3000

» World Champ
Requires: National Champ @ 10 JC
The best in your weight class. Now only need to defend your title, till you retire.
Pay = 3500
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 am

@ scaari - check the site addition board for the accepted versions. i took the possession. pets have a preset limit already to what they can have.

@ kechi - good ish boy! +2 texp to u. i'll tweak and get this up. gj.

@ dkc - lol, that's very wotr'ish xD someone wears this and they'll be dressed up like a rainbow w/all the diff colors. u think these would be better in a quest like set up or saga drops like the last time?

@ dat - fisho. this can work. i'll try to get this edited/added to what scaari gave. i'll toss ya a texp for the suggestion.

keep this up and i won't have t'come up w/site content no more o.o
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Shin, that was just an example. All I'm saying is item/weapon/armor sets would be pretty neat. It would force people who have say 1 piece of the set to seek out the others and try to get it. It would put people up against other members of the site that have it, promoting not only fighting but diplomacy. I mean if I were to give my pieces of a set to someone else it might ingratiate my character with theirs. Not always, but you get the point.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:19 pm

lol. ya, i kno what it does, i made the system like 2/3 yrs ago:
http://wotr.net23.net/sacredarmor.html
thx for the reminder tho. dunno if i wanna use it tho. it dun make storyline sense w/this site.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Mon May 03, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Sacred Artifacts! o.o

or relics.....

or some sacred religion powered items......
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Kaguyalover wrote:
Sacred Artifacts! o.o or relics..... or some sacred religion powered items......
Didn't we have "Dark Scrolls" as a saga reward at some point? I think Kaz got them...
Y'all should go gang up on him Tuesday to take them.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:07 am

@ kimi - lol ya
@ ghost - i'll see bout lookin into that
@ siSTAR - good frickin idea! i mean... ya that's what those are for
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Dragon Taint

Dragon Transformation:
In this mode the user grows scales as thick and hard as steel. Leathery wings sprout from the user's back that can be used to glide. Hands grow claws and your teeth become sharper than any razor and the eyes become reptilian in appearance. and of course a tail grows. this mode is required to use the techniques in this package.
Effect: +50 hp while in this mode

Firebreath:
Opening your mouth you produce fire from deep in your stomach. It sprays out much like a flamethrower in a straight line.
Effect: Line of flames 20 feet + 5 feet per level

Rending Claws:
When attacking with both claws you can tear them to shreds, by sinking your claws into their flesh and ripping either in an up or down motion.
Effect: Fierce Damage

Glide: (passive)
Your wings are not as strong as a true dragon. They cannot grant your true flight, but you can glide safely as well as use them to help you jump.
Effect: Wings can help you glide safely to the ground and be used to jump 20 feet +5 feet per level straight up.

Tail slap:
Depending on the level +1 tail per level, you can gain multiple tails. Each of these tails can make an attack to someone behind you or to the side.
Effect: +1 tail per level, damage Fierce

*Note: Not for any of my characters.

approved version
Quote :
Dragyn Xformation
When this mode is invoked, the user will grow thick and hard scales over its body. The scales will vary in size depending on the portion of the body they cover with the only vulnerable spot on the body available for a critical hit being just above the heart. Foldable, leathery wings sprout from the user's back and can be used to glide and slow falling from high places. The user's hands will grow claws and its teeth will become sharper. There will be a noticable pupil change in the eyes which become reptilian in appearance, and of course a tail grows about twice the size of a third limb. The mode is required to use the techniques in this package.
Effect: +2 def to physical attacks, size growth can vary up to x2 the user's original size

Firebreath
The user produces fire from deep within its stomach simply by inhaling. This fire can be projected and sprays out much like a flamethrower in a straight line. The width and range of the fire increases with the user's level.
Effect: damage is Fierce, width = 1 ft per level, range = 10 ft per level

Rending Claws
This measures the skill in which the user is able to utilize their sharp claws embued with the fire element. By default, a transformed Dragyn will produce damage equal to their attirbute level with their claws. With this ability, the dragon can add damage to their ripping and slashing attacks with the fire element present in their shreading.
Effect: dmg = strength attribute +1

Dragyn Glide
With this ability, the user unleashes their ability to use their wings. Learning how to fly, the Dragyn will be able to take to the skies at a max elevation depending on their ability.
Effect: able to fly up to 3 stories per level

Falling Star
Dragyn glide must be perfected in order to perform this. From his max height, a dragyn will rush down from the sky at ascended speed. Fire 10x the size of the user engulfs him/her in the rush and also protect the user from the pending impact. When the attack hits like a meteor, it deals great of both fire and force damage in a wide area of impact in all directions.
Effect: dmg = Destructive + 1, drain = fierce, damage to dragyn = fierce, range = 50 yds per level.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm

What about styles? No not hair styles, but combat styles. I mean if you don't want to come up with a bunch of things I can come up with a number of ideas. Mostly a style would follow these rules:

Limit 1. You can know any number of styles but you can only use one at a time.
Change. To change styles it takes you one non-action post to change style.
And any other that you might want to throw on, Shin.

An example might be:

Way of the Crab:
The user fights defensively, utilizing their body's structure to enhance their defenses while still able to strike and harm a target.
Effect: When in use, the user uses their full defense instead of 1/2.

And I can come up with a lot more. These would be physical, though I suppose I could come up with meta-magic styles if need be.

These could also be restricted to quest rewards as well, for certain styles. You know, find a master, learn the style from them, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Plant Taint

Plant Transformation:
In this mode, the user spouts vines, leaves and flowers over their body. The color of the plant life is up to the person. The plants cover about 50 percent of the body and can be used to draw in sunlight as food and rain as water. And can store such for late use. The roots of the plants covering the body sink in through the user’s skin in a slow painful way until they reach vital organs and the blood stream.
Effect: +50% healing to Stamina.

Regenseed (Passive): Like a plant that comes back every year in the spring, the user’s body, if they die in plant form, will drop like a seed and grow back into its original body. Of course if the seed is destroyed so is the body and the plant cannot return.
Effect: revival after 7 days IC without penalty.

Seed Blast: The user grows explosive seed upon their body and can launch them at their opponent for a large blast of power. The seeds are about the size of oranges. With each level of mastery they gain another seed for a total of 5 in one shot that can be launched
Effect: 1-5 seeds with high damage each.

Petal Shower: With a shake of the user’s body a shower of multicolored petals fall to the ground around the user. This shower has the ability to negate status effects placed on the user.
Effect: Drain is Fierce

Vine Slash: The user vines can detach themselves for us as weapons or to anchor them onto rocks and other surfaces. They can gain up to 5 vines like this.
Effect: can climb walls and cliffs, damage is Medium.

approved version
Quote :
Seedlyng

Seedlyng Xformation
In this mode, the user spouts vines, leaves and flowers at areas over their body. The roots of the plants covering the body sink in through the user’s skin in a slow painful way until they reach vital organs and the blood stream where they mesh with the user's body. The color of the plant life is up to the person. The greenery growth cover anywhere between 25 to 100 percent of the user's body and can be used to draw in sunlight as food and rain as water. The user will be able to absorb sunlight and/or water if it is available in the setting and can utilize store energy from it for later use. Techniques can only be used during this xformation.
Effect: able to absorb up to 2% hp/sta per level from sunlight or water per post; x2 bonus if in both sunlight and water. Aborbed hp/sta can be queued an used at anytime within the RP it is absorbed.

Regenseed (Passive)
Like a plant that comes back every year in the spring, if the the user dies, it's body will drop like a seed and be instantly absorbed by the ground. The ground will nourish and revitalize the body and allow it to grow back into its original form after time. If the seed is picked up and destroyed, the technique will be interrupted and the user will die as normal.
Effect: revival after 7 days IC without penalty, wait time decreases -1 day per level, seed shell defense is Ascended

Seed Blast
The user grows explosive seed upon (or within) their body and can launch them at their opponent for a large blast of power. The seeds are about the size of oranges but increase with level. With each level of mastery they gain an additional seed for a total of 5 that can be launched in rapid succession at a target.
Effect: dmg = high, user is able to project +1 seed at a time per level

Petal Shower
With a shake of the user’s body, a shower of multicolored petals fall to the ground around the user. This shower has the ability to negate negative status effects placed on the user.
Effect: Drain is Strong, negates status effects

Vine Slash
WIth this, the user is able to produce, detach, and/or use vines can as weapons, binding rope, or to anchor them onto rocks and other surfaces. They can gain up to 5 vines like this. If the vines remain attached to the user, the user will be able to move them at will almost like really long fingers and can even use them to borrow through the ground.
Effect: length = 5 ft per level, can be used to climb walls and cliffs, dmg based on strength attribute, bind = strong
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:08 am

Merchant
Effect: +1 Shinny per day

Alright. I was noticing as we were building Domenance that there was a small problem with the merchants. +1 shinny a day seems like chunk change when a low end worker makes 1000 per job count

Perhaps this could be changed to 20 shinny a day
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:16 pm

DarkKnightCecil wrote:
Here you go Shin: If you want more ideas for taints, or anything just tell me.

Ogre Taint

Ogre Xformation- The user becomes a monstrosity of what they normally appear like. A pair of small horns protrude from their foreheads, and fangs from their jaw. But as the ogre grows in strength the user loses more of their own mental prowess.
Effect: +10% health and stamina per level of control

Ogre Strength(Passive)- Ogres are known for their strength among demons.
Effect: +1 strength attribute

Berserker- Ogres are known for fighting even as they take damage, and don't stop until they've been slain by their enemies.
Effect: The user invokes the Berserker mode. This mode allows the user to ignore all damage for 2 posts per level of control.
Note: The damage stacks and is taken all at once once the mode ends. All actions taken in this mode MUST be to attack, regardless of the situation

Ogre Resilience(Passive)- Ogres are capable of breathing in even the most toxic of miasma and poisons only to enjoy themselves.
Effect: The user heals damage that would be done by poison.

Blood Lust- Ogres love blood in all it's forms.
Effect: In this mode any damage done to an enemy heals the user by 25% Health. NPCs heal a flat 10%. Mode lasts 1 turn per level.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Tue May 04, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 pm

i dun really like the way thing
the taints are good, i'll see about getting em edited and put up
+2 texp for jenn
+1 for rogue

i'll make an edit on that shinny thing, but go w/that for now
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Undead Taint
Undead Transformation: In this mode the user becomes almost impervious to pain and damage as their body decays and rots from the outside in. Bits of flesh and skin slide and drip from their body, as they gain a pale greenish gray skin tone. Their eyes grow sunken and shallow as their teeth become sharp and cracked. The body can take a lot of damage in this mode and cannot truly die. Should the user die in this mode, they will return in 5 days
Effect: Resurrection in 5 days without penalities.

Zombie Strength (passive): The undead are known to be able to hit with ungodly strength since they put everything into their swings regardless of whether or not they pull their arms from their sockets or tear tendons. When the user is in this mode their physical attack damage increases.
Effect: +1 to physical attack damage. (Strong becomes Fierce)

Entomb: The user can call upon the power of the grave and summon forth rock and earth. The earth encases the victim in a normal sized tomb and pulls them into the ground binding them in the ground.
Effect: Fierce damage, strong binding.

Skeletal Claws: Up from the earth reaches two ghastly looking claws made of the bones of many different animals. The claws slam up at the user’s opponent clawing and tearing at their flesh.
Effect: Destructive damage

DeathKnell: With this, the user can cast doom upon those surrounding him.
Effect: Doom
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Make a Wish Prize.

Basically, if you win an award (most posts most likely) for the month (or a period of 3 months or something)

You can request something ordinarily impossible (i.e. a half oni possessed person, a possessed person who knows an Adv. Magix package, etc.)
Or you can request a slight alteration to an existing system on the site. (i.e. Kitsus can pick from elements other than fire)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Ok I still think there should be a water based Possession like mermaid or siren type possession sumthing like dis maybes...

Siren: Created when a water based spirit takes on a human host. This spirits are much like the element they harbor, Calm on the surface but deep emotional currents run deeper. To attract such spirits they need to connect to their host on an emotional level, either deep passion, or deep sorrow can draw the spirits in easily, they favor women over men for this reason.
Weak (land) Average (Water)

Water Breath: can breath underwater
Haunting Song: like a charm but is based on sound rather than sight.
Watervail: Can melt into the water to hide themselves from view. They cannot attack during this period but the water does purify and heal them 5% for each turn held.
Monsoon: Aoe, wind and hail cover an area and deal heavy damage to opponents within range for each turns held.
Water Familiar: A creature fashioned from water and mud, can take any appearance (usually something live a lizard, fish or water fowl) and holds stats equal that of its creator. Creature’s size and skills are based on level of this skill.
Honed small summons (dog or cat sized) can use 2 of the creators skills
Mastered large summons (horse sized) can used 3 of the creators skills
Perfected = giant summons (elephant sized) can use 5 skills
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Akatoush Eyes Taint

Wolf Eyes (Passive)
when a clan member related by blood, reaches the age of 18 they are transformed. The white of their eyes turn black to match the night and their iris turns white to signify the moon. Because the tainted curse of the clan takes hold at 18, no one younger can posses the abilities. Also the eyes are a family symbol and are ever present, even when skills are not in use. This allows them to use all other skills in the package.

Yonder Vision
allows the user to see father, and more clearly through periods were normally visibility would be impossible. In situations where weather is a factor, the user vision is unhindered such as Fog, darkness, sandstorms etc. For times of normal visibility, the user can see twice as far, and make out details that others might miss, such as being able to identify weapons from an abnormally long distance. Also at higher levels, the user can see past visionary illusions.
Stamina drain low

Aura Vision
allows the user to view Auras of living things in a given area despite objects that hinder normal sight. User can see 20 feet per level, in a given area. At higher levels the user can also distinguish between humans, animals and spirit purely on the color of their aura.
Stamina drain low

Eye of Fear
an illusionary technique that is preformed when the user makes eye contact with another. Eye of fear allows the user to see into the mind of an opponent and see their worst fears and then cast a high level illusion incorporating that fear into a devastating attack. Depending on the level of the skill, the user may also target more than opponent may at a time with in a certain rage.
Damage: fierce, drain high for each turns held.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:52 pm

BTW, Stray, taints have to go to "Admin Review"
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

@ jen - 2 texp
see about comin up with some more of those... thinkin bout spider types, frogs, canines, small animals, squirrels, etc

@ jai - i'll use that idea, good input

@ broken - nice idea. i'll use it. +1 texp to you, but possessions have 10 techs instead of 5. can u think of anything else?

@ stray - like i said at a.r. i'll be usin this too
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Edit Needed: Past Jobs - Economist

» Store Owner (needs a JC requirement)
You own the store. You come around to check on it, or you can work in it depending on how you want to lead your staff. Make sure everything is running smoothly and hire smart.
Class: High
Pay: 3,500 Shinny
Bonus: Shop
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 am

ty. i'll handle it
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 am

Strategist
Requires: Soldier @ 7 JC or Bandit/Mercenary/Assassin @ 15 JC
Instead of taking a combative position, your responsibility will be in making sure plans are in place for keeping the village safe and discussing battle strategies with the sergeants and captains.
Class: High
Pay: 3,000 Shinny

Village Buildings (all require a parcel of land)
*will need a cost or build point requirement attached with them

Granary - stores x Food per parcel
- requires stone (+), wood (-)

Lumberyard - stores x Wood per parcel
- requires stone (+), wood (-)

Quarry - stores x Stone per parcel
- requires wood (+), stone (-)

Mill - produces clothing for x workers
- requires wood (+), stone (-)

Boat - allows seaside "Hunters" to catch +1 extra unit of fish per day; holds x Hunters per boat
- requires wood (+)

Dock - allows x Boats per parcel
- requires wood (++), stone (-)

Merchant Shop - raises Municipal Revenue (Lord Path 2) by x per shop
- requires stone (+), wood (+)

Black Smith Weapon Shop - adds +1 to attack for x units per shop
- requires stone (++), wood (-)

Black Smith Armory - adds +1 to armor for x units per shop
- requires stone (++), wood (-)

Legend:
++ = You need a lot of this resource
+ = You need a decent amount of this resource
- = You need a little of this resource
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Path Items: These would be items limited to 1 per use, and would be used up when the person that uses them updates their path.

Example: Update someone for 10,000 wc to Lord Path and they have the Lord Path Item, they would get +11,000 path WC. But the EXP would not be changed. The item is then used up and they have to buy it again.

Example 2: Update someone for 100 wc to Corporate path and they have the Path Item, they would get 110 path wc and the item is used up.

Corporate for Dummies - +10% WC to Corporate Path
Lie like Congress - +10% WC to Politician/Nobility Path
Moron's Guide to Charisma - +10 WC to Organization Path
In like Flint - +10% WC to Celebrity Path
Business Beginnings - +10% to Entrepreneur Path
Working Together - +10% to Buntai Building Path
Blacksmith Tools - +10% WC to Spirit Blacksmith Path
How to Steal Souls - +10% WC to Power Broker Path
Train your pet - +10% WC to Beast Harmonizer Path
The man who would be King - +10% WC to Lord Path

Latent Revitalization is the only one that wouldn't have one.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:38 am

Past Realm Job Addition: Scientist/Magician

Aide
Begin your career helping a scientist, "mage", or magician in improving their craft while learning the necessary skills to begin your own training one day. They will have you collecting supplies, cleaning up the shop/lab, and organizing their things.
Pay: 1500 Shinny

Apprentice
You have paid your dues by helping out and now you have shown yourself capable of learning the craft. You now work closely with your patron to learn the ways of science or magic. Science leads to discovery of how to make things work. Magic leads to understanding the nature of the world and its energy. Any true power is masked by parlor tricks and illusions.
Required: Declare Science or Magic or Shaman
Pay: 2500 Shinny

Scientist
Your patron has taught you well or you have taught yourself to mix herbs, powders, and liquids to make many different things from healing tonics to poisons to very unique compounds that can bestow effects or make things go boom. You are even called upon to design and create better weapons, ways to cure armor, and compounds that protect the city walls against fire.
Pay: 3250 Shinny
Bonus: Shop/Lab and able to suggest an invention and receive funding for that. Also opens up Path of Science to the Past Realm

Mage
Having shown great competency for the magic arts, you have gained favor for your gifts. Whether you are a healer, a sorcerer capable of conjuring beasts or create rain during a drought or if you are simply able to detect and protect against spirits, your skills are wanted by the wealthy and poor alike. In some areas, you will need to seem like a parlor magician if they are not warm to the occult.
Pay: 3250 Shinny
Bonus: Able to suggest a way to use magic to benefit the villages and receive funding for that.

Shaman
Whether a spiritual leader for a small village or a witch doctor, you believe in the occult and are able to use the "blessings" of nature and the spirit world to benefit or manipulate the people. Shaman are highly respected members of the village and allowed to openly use magic or communicate with animals and spirits.
Pay: 3000 Shinny
Bonus: Moderate Village Influence based on storyline

I noticed that there was nothing like these and they played a big role in village life. For the mage's bonus, that could basically be someone with lightning or fire powers making a better lantern system for their village at night or someone with water or earth powers, making an irrigation system for their village and getting paid for it.

EDIT: Shaman was added since these are villages, so they should have existing spiritual leaders which would be shaman or witch doctors. Mages would be more of a "sorcerer" or "magician" while the shaman would be a "druid" and priests would be a "cleric".

Also, the key word is SUGGEST, so someone can't try to deliver electricity without your permission.

Last edited by Psi Prince on Mon May 03, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:19 am

And so I noticed. You have Actors and Musicians covered, but what about an artist for Celebrity?

Freelance Artist
A freelance artist who does anything from photography for the school paper to painting murals on the walls of nursing homes. You just haven't been discovered by the big time agents yet.
Class: low
Income: 1,000

Part time Artist
Freelance JC @15
Now that you have moved up and been recognized by the bigger companies you now have your studio and a raise in pay.
Income: 2000

Gallery Artist
Part time Artist @ 15 JC
Alright you have finally struck gold and are being recognized for your abilities at art. Perhaps her work for the paper now, or perhaps you have your own art gallery. Either way you have made the big time.
Class: upper
Income: 3000
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:22 pm

@ kaz - what's the purpose of village buildings? are they just basically for show? come up w/some values for them for me. like the original things i had (i.e. mill) were basically just for someone's storyline. so they can be all like 'i own a mill.' it didn't really 'do' anything. are you trying to come up w/something different? do these effect the economy/output or are they like decorations for your villages?

@ dk - that's coo, i guess, but ppl wait to queue up updates. so ppl can just wait a month to fill out an update and have the multiplier added, or just have 1 thread they have go really long for a 10% boost... i dunno... i dun really see a reason for me to add this, especially if it's just a one time thing.

@ kaza - those all the suggested created u got?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Originally they were meant to help the village's economy and serve the same effect as houses for workers. It also serves as a means to keep villages from growing too fast. Also, it will generally make a village focus on one thing or another. If everything is just for storyline, then this would be unnecessary and it would just be assumed that the village builds these things.

The Merchant Shop, Black Smith Weapon Shop, Black Smith Armor Shop, and maybe a Library would still be useful. You could even set it to need one weapon shop and one armor shop per unit type. The Library would benefit the magical/mystical units as well as be a requirement to have the Teksearcher units. Another factor would be that you could require a specific type of buildings to produce a certain personnel unit type. I unno, it would just add stuff and keep people from growing too fast, too quickly. The other buildings could be for storyline purposes only.

I thought these up b/c the only site-approved improvements to a village are houses and walls, so I wanted to be able to flesh out my village more.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:59 pm

ah kk. lemme know what u come up w/then xD
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:32 pm

I.H.Y.S.M.R.N!

Lord Path Second Completion: Economic Prosperity (Taxes Alternative)
Since you're collecting taxes from your citizens, when a Lord goes for their second completion of the path, instead of collecting taxes, their city should be doing well enough that it's making money from trade or tribute, requiring less taxation from their people. We could call it Economic Prosperity. It would then grant the city funding on the same level as taxes per checkpoint for simplicity. The Lord would have to request Economic Prosperity with their 1st Checkpoint of the Second Completion b/c if none of their RPs really show the city growing and becoming more prosperous then they should be denied and require taxes making their people dislike them and giving you the opportunity to create rebellions and riots in their village! Twisted Evil

Village Buildings
Village Treasury: +5% to economic prosperity
* Requires 10 Merchants per checkpoint working there (Lord Second Completion)
* Requires 200 build points + 100 wood + 50 stone per checkpoint

Weapon Shop: +1 to attack of particular unit type
* Requires 5 Carpenters per checkpoint
* One Weapon Shop per unit type
* Requires 100 build points +50 wood + 50 stone per checkpoint

Armor Shop: +1 to defense of particular unit type
* Requires 5 Carpenters per checkpoint
* One Weapon Shop per unit type
* Requires 100 build points +50 wood + 50 stone per checkpoint

Infirmary: Recovers +10% of lost troops after a battle
* Requires 5 Myztix, Scientists, or Mages per checkpoint
* Requires 300 build points + 200 wood + 100 food

Unit Training Buildings
Barracks: allows village to train Grunts
* Requires 200 build points + 150 wood + 100 food

Range: allows village to train R'churs
* Requires 150 build points + 200 wood + 100 food

Dojo: allows village to train Roenin
* Requires 200 build points + 100 wood + 50 stone + 75 food

Stable: allows village to train Mystic Beasts (a Past Realm alternative to Ming'yons)
* Requires 350 build points + 200 wood + 50 stone + 200 food

Laboratory: allows village to have Scientists (Teksearchers)
* Requires 400 build points + 150 wood + 75 stone
* Required for PC Scientist living in the village to gain their job bonus

Library: allows village to have Mages (Teksearchers)
* Requires 400 build points + 250 wood
* Required for PC Mage living in the village to gain their job bonus

Academy: allows village to train Officers (Past Realm Agent)
* Requires 400 build points + 175 wood + 75 stone + 100 food + 750 Shinny

Temple: allows village to train Myztix
* Requires 500 build points + 200 stone + 75 food + 750 Shinny

Shrine: allows village to attract Possessed Humes (alternative to Berserkers)
* Requires 500 build points + 100 stone + 150 food + 1000 Shinny

Siege Shop: Allows for Scientists or Mages (Teksearchers) to propose and create siege weaponry.
* Requires Library or Laboratory Building completion
* Requires 400 build points + 150 wood + 100 stone + 750 Shinny
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:25 am

in edit
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:35 pm

kk, lemme have a look over these. thx for comin up w/it. i'll give you 4 texp for this. send it to updates to get it looked at.

@ jenn - bump it and lemme kno when xD
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:00 am

my original thought:
instead of an alignment listing, i think it'd be less work to just have a quest to set your alignment as a possessed type.
my logic was that, bless is supposed to be anti spirit, so that's why it hurts possessed ppl and not normal humans (well, humans, hitos and kamis).
but if there are possessions who want to change what hurts them, then we can make a 1 time quest for it. write it up and i'll give you the texp for it.
something like that will prolly be for possessions only who are unable to caste curse (b/c seers can curse, light or dark... and i dun need 'dark kamis' and crap.)
prolly won't have a neutral, unless they wanna be hurt by both xD
if you can't put together the quest, kyro you do it xD

my afterthought:
nah... i think i'll do it on a character by character basis. something like this can be handled w/a permission. so, if you want to do this for your char, i'll approve it and make you do an rp to purify your possession, etc. if anyone else wants to do it to, i'll review it at that time.

sound gud?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next