Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forever the Sickest Kids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Forever the Sickest Kids Empty
PostSubject: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 am

The night eventually had Grunty removed from his company, Shou taking a moment to briefly recall the flames he had summoned. They had been different from anything he had conjured before, the fire had been a dark crimson and burned with a ferociousness, as if they were the very fires from hell itself. The oni closed his eyes, visualizing that picture more clearly within his mind. Even picturing it, he felt his heartbeat begin to steadily rise, his breathing becoming a little more fast-paced. Indeed, he was excited by the mere thoughts of what had transpired that night and might have been unable to control them if he hadn't remembered that he had wronged. He'd pretty much blown any cover that Grunty had wanted, though he wasn't disappointed in himself with the silly notion that he had failed the woman. No, he was disappointed that he couldn't control that chaos that had welled within him, that he had just given into it and allowed it to take control and overrule him. The thrill had been worth it, though, Shou noted, especially since he was still alive and walking as an oni within the city.
The oni blinked, recalling the company of another. "So.. is your name really Brother Woylf?" Shou came to ask, glancing over his shoulder towards the human that he had accompanied that night with Grunty, the other who had aided in the vandilization of that building.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 am

Forever the Sickest Kids Lance_12

Now that we had got done with vandalizing the building, I began to think on what I had just done and what could happen now that I had done such action... I wondered what Psyre was going to do once he found out and how long it would take him to find out about what happened to the Den.. " You are pretty much screwed Lancy, you might as well high tail it and get the fuck out of dodge before he finds out, because when he does, he is probably going to do some twisted shit to us. " I thought on what the spirit had said.. Psyre was probably going to be really pissed at what I had helped do to his building.. no there was no doubt about it, he was going to be pissed about it. When I heard Shou speak to me, my attention shifted from what I was thinking to him as I glanced to him, shaking my head faintly, " No. That's just what Grunty calls me. My name.... My name is Lance. " I said, nodding my head faintly as I looked away from Shou, " .. You can call me Lance I guess. " as I looked away from Shou, I turned my attention to the night sky and gazed up at the stars.

Post WC: 223
Total WC: 223

Forever the Sickest Kids Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 am

That was a relief, because such a thing like Brother Woylf wouldn't have suited someone as a proper name. Slipping his hands into his pockets, he sighed lightly, noting now that this Lance fellow didn't really seem the talkative type as the human looked to the sky and away from him. The oni wasn't much for one to try and force a conversation, just to try and get to befriend someone.. hell, he felt he shouldn't even have to put in the effort for such a thing, but the man was an associate now. If they were to work together, they would eventually need to communicate, and the sooner that happened the easier his job would be. "Lance, huh? An American Werewolf in Japan, eh?" Shou chuckled lightly at his own statement, though assumed that the name originated from the states.
Shou remembered the case that he carried with him, retrieving it from his pocket once more. Slipping a joint from the thing, he glanced once more Lance's way. "You remember this thing, right? You want in on any?" The oni simply wanted to smoke, but realized that this would be a great way to try and get to know the man better. It was the small things that would give them some common understanding of eachother, he believed.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:20 am

My attention reined on the sky as I kept up pace, following after Shou. As I gazed at the nights sky, I brought my arms up and folded my hands behind my head. When Shou spoke to me again, I glanced at him from the corner of my eye and shrugged lightly, " I guess.... We aren't from here originally, we are from some where else... " as I finished my statement, my attention shifted back to the sky. Now that I think about it, I had yet to tell anyone aside from Lexi my real name even though Psyre and a few others already knew it.. Did Lexi tell him what my real name was? Should I tell Grunty and Shou what my real name is? Would they even care? As I thought on these things I sighed lightly.
When Shou posed the question, I glanced at him once more, looking at what he had in his hand before I shook my head faintly, " Mmm, you can have it, I don't want any of it. "

Post WC: 177
Total WC: 400

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:36 am

The oni simply shrugged, "Suit yourself, bro-" He stopped himself there, taking a moment to consider those words while glancing upwards. He grunted lightly, a little annoyed that he would repeat that phrase that he had recalled Grunty saying. He supposed those kinds of bad habits were easy to pick up on. It didn't matter. The joint came against his lips and the end of the it came alive with a burning cherry, inhaling on the thing until his chest puffed out slightly. Once the joint was lowered down to his side, he inhaled once more, a bit of air that would push the smoke further down into his system. A moment later and he would exhale it outwards, though it came out faintly as most of it had been absorbed by the saliva of his mouth and throat.
"So.. she said you were a Woylf right? That you can transform into something pretty wicked.." Shou decided to bring up, since the other apparently wasn't gonna be making up any conversation. Might as well ask the question that had been on his mind. "What's that like, anyways?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:48 am

With a nod of the head, my attention went back to the stary and cloudy sky. As my gaze shifted along the sky, I began to hum lightly. I guess it wasn't so bad, he didn't talk much and didn't try to hurt me.. so he seemed ok, at least he wasn't throwing fire around or shocking me.. Damn Grunty, Ill have to get her back for that.. Maybe slice her up a little bit for some pay back, nothing to bad.. just some little cuts, make her bleed some, hehe. I'm sure she wouldn't mind, would she? When I heard Shou once more, my humming stopped and I glanced at him once more as I gave a nod of the head. " .... Yeah. I can transform, though it isn't anything like Grunty's.. Mine is really painful.. And yeah.. the beast I change into is much better then this human form, we get a lot stronger. We can change when ever we want to like you and Grunty. "

Post WC: 170
Total wC: 570

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:00 am

"That right?" Shou questioned, taking another drag from the joint. When exhaling, he realized he had taken a pretty big hit when a cough was followed behind the trail of puffs. "Ahem.." The oni cleared his throat, before glancing over to Lance again. When his voice recovered, he spoke once more, "Heh.. we've both seen what Grunty's capable of, but I don't think either of us have shown eachother our transformations." The demon stated, but then gave off a shrug. "Maybe that's a good thing, though, hm?" After all, if they remained enigmas to eachother, it was as if they were both capable of very much more than they let on. Of course, in Shou's case, his transformation wasn't quite at Grunty's level though, still only able to revert to his original demon form and back into his human form. As far as power increase went.. there was none.
Better not to let Lance know that, though, and Shou didn't really plan on transforming just to call out his own bluff. Deciding to change the topic while he still could, his eyes looked towards the man's blade, his wakizashi. "So I'm guessing you have some measure of talent with that? That blade of yours."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:01 pm

I nodded my head faintly " Mhm " escaped me as I nodded my head, my gaze remaining on the sky for the moment. When I heard Shou cough I glanced away from the sky, looking to him for a moment wondering what happened to make him cough all of a sudden, was it that stuff he is smoking? I watched him until he recovered from the cough before I looked back to the sky as he spoke, " .... I am only able to transform into a single thing, I cannot change into different things like Grunty. " I informed the demon, pointing out that I only have a single one when I have seen Grunty change into three different things so far, ah, that would be nice to change into something else too, maybe a bigger woylf or something.. I fell silent once more, pulling my gaze away from the sky and to the area around us as I gave a few glances around the streets.
At the mention of one of the weapons I carry, I thought for a moment before shrugging, " I'm still not very good with it really.. I haven't done much practicing with the thing. I am use to using a knife or my hands, so the long blade is kind of different. "

Post WC: 220
Total WC: 790

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:28 am

Though he was trying to communicate rather seriously, he couldn't help but feel a little lifted from his body. The awareness of him being on the ground eluded him for the moment, but he was used to the effects by now. These were pleasant things after all, Shou wouldn't have continued smoking the joint were they not. The demon turned and faced the other now, crossing his arms over his chest, his right hand still holding the joint between two of his fingers.
"There's a lot of advantages to a long blade.. but I don't have to tell you how to fight, right?" Shou chuckled lightly, before deciding he was more than a little interested in the transformation the man possessed. After all, in the form he held now it didn't seem he was too much stronger than the average human one would come by. But Grunty had stated he was a Woylf, capable of changing himself. "Tell me.. if you have the patience for it. What's a Woylf got going for it?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:08 pm

As Shou began speaking I nodded my head faintly to what he had to say. " I guess.. Though it can get in the way when you are to close. " I said, shooting a glance before looking down the street once more. When my transformation was brought up once more, I looked at him as I thought on it for a moment before shrugging, " Well, I do get stronger and gain more powers that I can't use while like this. DO you... wanna see it? " I asked, looking at Shou still, " If you wanna, I'll show you what it is like. "

Post WC: 106
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:18 pm

The oni chuckled lightly, a smirk setting on his face. It was as if the other had read his mind, for it was exactly what he wanted to see. Only seeing the actual thing could satisfy his curiousity. "If you wouldn't mind, that is." Shou stated, uncrossing his arms and taking a few steps back from the other. Transformations sometimes had nasty little effects that affected the area around a person, and Shou would think it unfortunate to be caught up in something as miniscule as that. This would definitely be a sight, Shou believed, and it would help him understand the race of Woylfs better, as well as the capabilities of the human body when possessed of a spirit.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:01 pm

When my assumption was confirmed, I nodded my head, " Alright. " I watched Shou for a moment as he took a step back. Turning my attention away from Shou as I reached up and pulled my coat off, allowing it to fall to the ground before pulling my shirt off, allowing it to fall to the ground as well. After dropping my shirt, I moved my hands to my belt buckle and unfastened it then the button of my pants before taking them off along with the boxers I had on under them. Once I was fully undressed I give into the beast inside me and allow the transformation to begin. After allowing the transformation to begin, I kneel down next to my cloths and take out one of the knives. Once I had the knife, I began to slice into my flesh. I continued cutting into my flesh until the pain became to great, I dropped the knife and fell forwards, bracing my self on my hands. I remained like this for a few moments as the transformation worked through my body, changing me from the inside and working its way out. As the transformation drew to an end, my skin began to rip apart as the new form pushed through the old shell until it had pushed through fully, once it did I climbed back to my feet and let out a loud howl as I stretched.

Post WC: 240
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:10 pm

The demon didn't question the actions of the man removing his clothings, figuring it must have been a neccessary thing. It wasn't unlikely that a human would shred those fabrics apart were they to grow in size. The demon himself manifested into a human form with clothes and all, so his changing was a little more convenient than the human's. The transformation was an impressive sight, though, the demon had to admit, and saw why this type of possession type was referred to as the Woylf.
Shou could see the strength of the body, that dramatic increase in size and the rippling muscles that were hardly hidden beneath the newly acquired fur of the man. When the thing howled out to the sky, Shou came to bring his hands together in an applause, as the sight had been a spectacle indeed. "Haha! Who would have thought a human was capable of this." The demon stated, stepping forward towards the beast. "And you can control this power of yours freely?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:22 pm

When I heard the clapping, I looked to Shou as he began speaking to me and growled at him lightly for a moment before the growling died down. Moment's after he asked the question about being able to control myself, I grinned at him in a woflish way, bringing my hand up and reaching it out towards Shou as he came towards me, " Yes, I am in control of myself. But there was a point when I wasn't. " I drew my attention away from Shou and glanced around for a moment before looking back to Shou, " What about your transformation? What do you change into? "

Post WC: 109
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:41 pm

"Is that right?" Looking at the form of the other, to think that such a thing would have been on the loose and out of control was something that sent a shiver down his spine. It wasn't of fear, though. Not at all, for such a beast would surely have reigned his day of terror and destruction, things that Shou was all too familiar in taking pleasure from. He wouldn't have minded just watching the werewolf tear into a crowd of people, fangs and claws shredding a path through it.
The demon forced himself to bring a stop to such thoughts, chuckling lightly at the question. "Well, I can't see my transformation's got the theatrics of yours."
The need for undressing wouldn't present itself, as his body suddenly erupted into flames, shielding in from sight. The fire seemed to mold itself into his shape though, and began to drop down towards the ground. The flames continued to roar out, as a physical alteration of the body didn't seem to be present at the moment, as this was simply a spirit changing between shapes.
When the fire died around him, a lion stood where the man had once, red-fur that matched the hair of the human form he had previously been in. It took a few steps forward, lifting its head high. Even with its mouth closed, its sabre fangs were exposed into the world, large in size as they passed down its lower jaw a few inches. Its yellow eyes focused on the wolf before him, simply giving a nod in its way. "This is my true form."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:10 pm

It seemed he was going to show me his other form now that I had shown him mine, good. I watched as flames erupted around him, obstructing my view of him. I took a half step back once the flames began to rage around him, I couldn't help think of when I was roasted by Psyre, as I watched the flames. I continued to watch the fire and when it died down, a different form stood before me now. I looked over the new form Shou had taken, my gaze slowly scanning over it before returning back to his face as he spoke to me, " Interesting.. " I said as I took a step closer to the newly transformed Shou. So like Grunty, his transformation took place while they where hidden by something and it seemed as if like Grunty's, his didn't pain him any either.. If only I could transform like that..

Post WC: 154
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:36 pm

"It's been some time since I've allowed myself to come out this way normally. I started to get used to being a human, but the four legs do have something of a balance advantage." The lion noted, chuckling lightly, something that would have been a rare sight were he a normal animal. This was the form his yokai spirit had been based on, though, the lion, representing the courage and pride he had died of in life. The reminder was almost a sad one, but those human days were far behind him now.
"Besides that, I'm more in tune with the fire this way."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 pm

I looked over Shou a bit more and listened to him as he spoke to me. He wasn't like Grunty, when she changed, she was smaller and didn't look like a big cat... So, did that mean demon's had different forms or something, or different types? If there were different 'types' of demons, did that mean there could be kinds like him, in a way. At the mention of fire, I growled lightly at him, he better not use any of his damn fire abilities on me, Ill make sure he only has three legs rather then four, " ... I see. Like I said, in this form, I have things I can do only in this form and not in my other. " With that, I quickly turned around and brought an arm up, slashing it through the air. The slash through the air, produced a set of energy like slash marks that flew through the air. The set of energy claws sliced through a light pole before slicing into a brick wall, destroying the wall. Uhh, I didn't mean for it to do that.. but o well, I look back to Shou, grinning a bit more, " Like that. " I said with a nod.

Post WC: 207
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:52 pm

The lion followed the path of the energy shockwave the Woylf had unleashed from his claws. When it had cut through the light pole, that much of an effect had been expected, but when it continued and broke through a solid brick wall, the lion had to be impressed. "Very nice.. just as I thought, that form gives you a lot of power. I don't think any human could have done that much." He nodded, quite approvingly at the sight. Himself, he didn't intend to show off his skills, though he could have raised a Hell's Echoes in the area and destroyed several buildings at a mere whim.
The oni wouldn't seek a fight with a Woylf, though, after having seen the display of power. Turning towards the man once more, the lion couldn't help but chuckle, as he spoke, "Sure am glad to have you on the same side, then."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:08 am

Though I didn't mean to destroy a part of the wall, I was still glad that I did it, I wanted to show Shou that I had I great deal of power. Maybe I should destroy more stuff.. I did want to destroy more but Grunty said it was time to stop after we had destroyed the Den.. on top of that Shou got to destroy more stuff too.. damn him.. When he mentioned sides, I looked at him for a moment, tilting my head to the side faintly, " ....Sides? " I questioned, again slinging my arm out to unleash another set of energy claws, this time they were at Shou, however I made sure not to aim directly at him, not wanting to get him in the first hit.

Post WC: 131
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:20 am

The lion suddenly braced itself, its body tensing as it saw the attack that the woylf had let loose in its direction. The need for a dodge didn't seem neccessary, though, as the aim had been off, it seemed, or the woylf was simply trying to scare him. As the wave of energy flew passed him, his fur ruffled slightly from the disturbance of the wind that the attack had been accompanied by, the lion knowing there was a great deal of force behind the attack.
The yellow eyes narrowed slightly, suspisciously of the other, while a low growl came from the oni. "Just what the hell are you doing..?" It asked, as if in doubt that the man would suddenly just turn on him. Hell, tonight was supposed to be something progressive, getting to know the other associate of Grunty's, but it seemed things were turning towards a new direction.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 am

After unleashing the attack, I watch to see what he does, but he does not dodge it, though I didn't aim directly at him, I wanted to see what he would do with an attack launched at him. It seemed I would have to take more drastic measures if I was going to provoke him into attacking back... When he begins growling at me, I start growling back at him, straightening up my back so I stood taller and looking down at him as my tail became erect and curled, my ears pointing forwards as I looked down at him. Though he had asked a question, I chose not to answer with words, rather, I decided to attack Shou once more, however, this time I decided to use another attack. As my growling fades, I let loose a loud howl, however, unlike a normal howl, this howl had force behind it, enough to strike Shou, should he remain where he was, and cause damage to him.

Post WC: 166
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:38 am

Forever the Sickest Kids Immybox_01
The Woylf seemed pass talking, as it had opened its maw and let loose a howl. The lion could recognize the disturbance in the air, roaring outawrds while blasting out a fyreball from its mouth to meet the other attack head on. The fire failed in comparison when it came to power, though, he noticed when it was completely blown away and diminished within the air before the sonic howl.
Another growl was issued from the lion at the oncoming threat, for evasion was no longer an option after having spent the time trying to counter it, though the low rumble from his throat must have lasted only an instant as the sonic howl suddenly blasted against his form, taking him off of his feet.
It winced from the pain that came from such an impact, but Shou managed to catch himself in the air, landing atop platforms of flames that bursted into being beneath his feet. Now that he had the higher ground, he looked down towards the other. "Bastard.. are you really doing this?!" The lion roared out, though the question was rhetorical. The Woylf had started the battle and now Shou intended to carry it out. The first hit had been his opponent's though, and the lion felt a trickle of blood flow from between its eyes, dripping down onto its nose. It only served to anger the demon furthermore, its more violent impulses beginning to bubble towards the surface.
Forever the Sickest Kids Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 am

After unleashing the howl, I watched as Shou preformed his own attack in some attempt to block mine, though his fireball failed in its task and my howl over whelmed it before moving to its intended target. When I seen the attack hit Shou, I was pleased to see he was unable to evade it thanks to his little counter attack. I watched as he was taken off his feet before catching himself in the air, where he came to rest, flying above me. As I looked up at him, I growled lightly as he yelled down at me. I snorted at Shou's comment before speaking up, " What's the matter little demon, do you not want to play? " I asked, my tongue slipping from my mouth and slowly running across my lips as I kept my eyes locked on Shou, " That's it Lance, let's show this demon we aren't messing around. " The spirit said and at the moment I was in agreement with him. After the comment from the spirit with in me, I hunched down a bit before kicking off, launching myself from the ground and straight for Shou, if he wasn't going to stay on the ground, then I would have to bring him down and show him the earthly pleasures of gravity, like how it helps with bringing things to the ground quickly.

Post WC: 230
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Forever the Sickest Kids Immybox_01
As the Woylf launched itself from the ground up to him, the lion had climbed to this vantage point for such that sort of thing. It roared outwards once again, another verbal signal of charging his magixal abilties, a blast of energy suddenly emitting from his form and to the airborne creature. The form of magic was different, though, as the space it occupied caused something of a hazy mirage effect, showing that it contained temperatures that far exceeded the cool night air (Heatblast). Once the attack had been fired off, the platforms of flames that the oni had been standing on would raise into the air even higher from their current position, giving him more altitude and more space to respond with should the Woylf continue its attempts at reaching him, or if the thing possessed other projectile attacks that Shou wasn't made aware of just yet..
Shou had decided he would exploit the human's weakness of being landbound, in no way did he wish to be hit by an attack from the powerhouse again, shaking its head roughly to fling the blood away from its face. The droplets that spilled away from him were only a reminder of just how heavy-hitting that technique had been against him.. the lion grimaced, not sure how many hits like that he would able to endure. The opponent he faced now surely was a difficult one, something that outmatched most of the battles he had gone though up till this point.. however, he wasn't sure if he had dealt with something as dumb before.
Forever the Sickest Kids Immybox_03

Last edited by Themeless on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:42 pm

I was in the middle of the air and found it hard to dodge the attack, however, I was able to bring my arms up and use them as a shield to block the attack and help reduce its power. I kept my arms up as a shield through the attack and unfortunately, I was unable to get to Shou as I had intended. Instead I fell back to the ground, shifting into a crouch as I hit the ground.

I looked up at Shou after landing and began to growl at him as he remained up there on his platform, flying over me. " Atrum lux lucis fulsi quod trucido! " I yelled out in a woflish tone, citing the chant to summon my familiar to my aid.

Post WC: 128
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:52 am

Even though it originated from a different language, Shou could guess the nature of the words from the way the woylf had spoken them. It must have been a chant, meaning that Lance really was unrelenting in this battle. Snarling at the thought of one of Grunty's friends attacking him, he had to curse the woman for finding such unstable company. Opening its maw, a red orb appeared as he began to charge his energies into it as it flared out, becoming another fyreball like earlier. Being this high up, he figured he had a pretty good advantage since he wasn't in striking range, but he still wanted to keep the other on his toes in case he started planning something out.
He let loose the fyreball from his control as it shot outwards towards the lycan on the ground.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:18 pm

My chant went uninterrupted, allowing me to fully call forth my familiar. With the completion of the chant, energy began to gather and take form, latching onto my back. I watched as Shou built up his own attack before launching a flaming ball straight at me. " Let loose and destroy! " I yelled out, a tendril sprouted from the familiar on my back and flew straight for the ball of flame that Shou had launched at me. When the two met, my familiar quickly over powered the ball of flame, cleaving right through it before it flew on to the one that had launched the ball of flame at me. The wolf like head on the end of the energy tendril opening up as it went in to bite Shou as he stood above me, floating in the air.

Post WC: 140
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:27 pm

The lion didn't doubt that the tendril could reach up this far, though the levels of altitude he was at provided him a great deal of time to issue the proper reaction. Timing would be everything though, as he held his ground for just a moment longer before pushing off the discs of fire he was standing upon and moved back to land atop another. The tendril and the wolf head would shoot out and upwards just before him, Shou snarled as he went in to snap at the tendril with his sabre teeth, seeking to sever the connection of master and familiar.
These acts were only diversionary, though, to keep Lance's attention skyward. At the Woylf's feet, a ring of fire would encircle him, before shooting up and outwards, vortexing around the man (Flamewhirl). The space in which the Woylf occupied would rapidly increase in temperature from the surrounding fires before collapsing within itself towards the possessed human.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:04 pm

When Shou went for the tendril, biting at it, I allowed him to get it, biting down on the thing, causing it to break and the piece that was detached began to fall, breaking up and returning back to basic energy particles. However, as he was doing this, I launched off another familiar from my back, the second one going straight for him. My gaze remained on Shou until the flames came up and obstructed my view of the man, that is when I realized he too had launched an attack, though I had not seen it. Now that the flames raged around me, my attention shifted to them and I glanced around at them as I began to panic. As the flames began to collapse inward onto me, I brought up my arms and crossed them in front of my face to act as a shield to block my face from the flames, though I could do little to protect the rest of my body expect brace myself for the attack.

Post WC: 172
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:11 pm

It growled as the tendril within its mouth dissipitated into the nothingness of energy particles, looking down towards the man to see another familiar headed its way. Shou figured he needed more altitude to distance himself, see if those things had a limit to what they could reach, but at the same time he would have to worry about dodging them. It suddenly raced from the position he stood upon then, moving across the sky and away from the familiar that had been launched towards it. It was good to see his flames had found their mark, but the Woylf seemed much more durable to be taken out by something so novice.
Other than that, other thoughts began to occur to him. From the corner of his eye as he continued to remain mobile, he glanced down towards the landbound Woylf. It truly was a monstrous transformation for a human body to undergo, but surely that same human body had its limits. If there was any hope for him, it would be that the Woylf that was out now was a limited thing.. and being up here, he definitely had time.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:42 pm

My familiar stretched out as far as it could in its reach for Shou. I weather the flames Shou had assaulted me with, keeping my guard up until the flames had died down. Luckily I was able to defend myself from the flames, though they did burn a bit, it however, was not enough to cause any damage like Psyre had done to me.. Non the less, it upset me a great deal. With the flames no more a problem, I look up at Shou, who was still in the air, and begin growling at him more. If only he had a set of wings, then I would tear them right from his back and beat him with them, but no, he was flying by some other means... One that I could not take from him like a set of wings.. Since my familiar was not able to reach out and get him, I with drew it back to its location, I could not get him from this far away, that meant I had to get closer to him. Finally, I got fed up with thinking and launched my self from the ground. It was a simple tactic to close some of the gap between us. As I move into the air, the familiar came out once more, two tendrils launching straight for Shou as I moved higher into the air, trying to close the gap between the two of us so I could strike him with my familiar.

Post WC: 249
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:16 am

When he noticed Lance pushing off the ground, the lion simply in turned ascended atop the platform of fires, reaching the grand altitude of planes and such. Indeed, the people would look like mere ants from this sort of position, and unless Lance could fly he didn't expect any real interference anytime soon. Figuring he could tell if any attack was headed his way, the lion lazily came to lay on the disc of fire that was beneath him, its yellow eyes casted downwards as it watched the Woylf. Shou considered leaving all together, since he wasn't much interested in remaining friends with the other after this kind of incident, but it would be a learning experience as well to see the extents of the man's abilities.
The lion yawned, suddenly tired.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:38 am

Before I could get close enough to strike at Shou, he moved higher into the air, higher then I could get with simply jumping from the ground. Since I was unable to get him, I ended up falling back to the ground and landing in a crouch, looking up at him once more. I let out a snarl as I hit the ground with my fist, " Cowardly demon. " I said as I ran my claws along the ground, my gaze shifting into a glare as I looked up at him. I began to quickly raise from the ground and as I did so, I brought an arm up, slashing through the air and utilizing one of my abilities(ripping claw). I send forth a set of energy blades into the air, aimed at the demon perched above me. However, I wasn't finished just yet, seconds after launching the first attack, I followed through with a second, though this was another of my loud howls (sonic howl) again, unleashed at Shou and where he currently was.

Post WC: 176
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:44 am

From the view, the movements of the other were vague, but he noticed the ripple of the air that emitted from the other. Shou recognized the disturbance as the same energy waves as before, snarling as the man seemed to be resorting to any tactic that he could. Apparently the other didn't realize that an evasion from that distance could have been performed even by the most novice of fighters. The lion would continue to lay, though, not interested in moving if he didn't have to, as the flames beneath him would carry him forward enough to send him into the clear once more away from both forms of the energy attacks. Apparently this man didn't get that Shou was no longer interested in fighting the losing battle. Besides, one could say that the ultimate victory was his, especially that he would be leaving this place alive. Self-preservation was always a must.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 am

Though I had launched two different attacks at the demon, he evaded both with ease. I had no way of getting up high enough to attack the demon and with his height, he could evade any of my attacks with ease. I could throw any number of attacks at him but he would simple dodge them one by one... I had to find another way to get to him.. With a light growl, I glanced around before slowly stepping back as I began to change back. With no way to get high enough to attack show, there was no reason to continue fighting him. As the transformation worked its way through my body, changing it back to my human form, I let out grunts and growls of pain as things on the inside worked on changing back until finally the white fur began to fall from my body, revealing the weak and frail human form.

Post WC: 155
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:08 am

The change of the other was noticeable as the massive bulk reduced itself to just another speck of a human. The lion issued a light growl, a little distrusting of such an act, as he hadn't expected the other to have reached his limit so soon. Shou thought to come down and talk to Lance, question the means of his sudden attack, but doing so might have brought him into a trap.
His body would suddenly flare up, engulfed in the flame, before dying down once more and revealing himself in his human form as well. He figured he could communicate better with Lance, this way, anyways, as they both came to the forms they were in before the battle.
The disc of flame disappeared beneath his feet and the demon allowed himself the drop, the rush of the wind blowing upwards into him as he cut through the air and down towards the nearing ground. It had been the first time that he had done this from such a height, so to see the land beneath him rise towards him like it did was a little bit of a side thrill he enjoyed.
Just before he could break his legs, fire beneath his feet once more allowed him to slide safely to the ground, about five meters away from the other. Looking to Lance with narrowed red eyes, he lifted his hand out before him as fire outlined it, a clear and present threat to the human. "If you got a decent enough explanation, I might not be overly pissed." His hand clenched into a fist and the fire around it raged more fiercely.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 am

After changing back, I remained on the ground for a bit, recovering from the lovely feelings that the transformation put my body through each time I changed forms. Finally I began to raise from the ground with a light groan, some of the pain from the transformation still running through me. I made it to my feet and looked over at Shou as he spoke to me. I expected him to be in his demon form but he must have changed back when I wasn't looking because now he was in his human looking form. I glanced at his hand after he spoke to me before looking back at his face as I smiled lightly at him, " .. What's the matter Shou, you didn't want to play with me? Though, it wasn't that fun when you started to fly all the time. I really hate it when people fly like that.. It makes it really hard to get them. I guess I will have to come up with something to stop people from flying. "

Post WC: 176
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 am

He snarled suddenly, a very inhumane act for the form that he carried. It was accompanied by a sudden flare that bursted out all around his body, igniting his whole self in the flame. "This isn't some playing matter!" The oni shouted, enraged that the other would so casually smile at him after he had pulled off what he had. "If you wanted a spar, I would have gladly accepted. But you struck at me without any warning. We're supposed to be allies!" The fire began to change in color around him, turning darker, resembling the hellfires he had called upon the other night. "You must view it all as something of a game, huh? Hmph.. I'm not a person that enjoys being toyed with like that."
His composure seemed to return to him as he lowered his arm. As soon as the limb had come back down to his side, the fire around him died away. "Continue living like that. You'll push everyone around you away." The demon then turned away from Lance, hardly interested in looking at the man any further in case he lost his cool once more. The last thing he wanted was to start using stronger techniques that would only damage the area around them as well. Those types of things were reserved for the absolute need of them and now that the Woylf had been subdued, that need wouldn't rise.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:56 am

I watched as flame suddenly burst out from Shou before he yelled at me. As Shou continued yelling at me, I held the smile and watched him as I listened to what he had to say to me, partly. As his outburst continued, I wondered if he was going to strike me down in his fit of rage. However, it turned out that nothing like that was going to happen, just as he had became very angry, it seemed he calmed down and the fire he had made died down before he spoke up again with a warning of sorts. After the warning he turned so his back was now to me.. Now would be the best time to strike out at the demon, but for some reason I didn't want to. I stood there for a moment, thinking of what her had just said to me. My gaze remained on Shou's back as I stood there in silence, remaining still for a moment longer before I began to move, slowly taking step after step towards Shou.

Post WC: 177
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:59 am

With his back towards the other, the demon suddenly felt very conscious of the weakness that he was giving towards the other, though he figured he would have heard any commotion. A chant, or some running steps, both things were expected, but instead he came to hear nothing. The oni threw a glance over his shoulder towards the other and saw that he was following him, although rather slowly.
The oni lightly cursed under his breath, before turning around to face the human once more. "If you've got something more to say, go ahead, you got my attention. But if it's just more lunatic bullshit.." The oni left the sentence a hanging threat, looking to the human with a furrowed brow and distrusting eyes.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 am

I continued moving forwards until Shou turned and faced me, when he did I came to a stop and looked over at him as he spoke to me. With the warning from Shou, the smile faded from my face and was quickly replaced by a light frown as I looked over at him. The warning pushing me to strike at him before he could strike at me, but I still held back for the moment, " ... I do not have many friends, if any, in this world, nor anyone that I really trust, other then the one inside me. " I let out a light sigh as I looked over at Shou, slowly I lifted an arm and out stretched a hand to him. At the same time I was doing this, the familiar that still remained on my back slowly came to life once more, a tendril making its way from my back, over to where my cloths were resting.

post WC: 162
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:31 am

The oni held that distrusting gaze for the moment, fixated on the man's offered hand. Shou believed the man's words, especially if what had happened was his method of treating his so called friends. The oni suddenly related, though.. after all, hadn't he himself had a crazy outburst not too unlike the others? If anything, such a thing could have been excusable, but it was something that he felt had put his life on danger.
Yet, still, he had to remind himself that this man was a trusted companion of Grunty's. The company she kept really was questionable though, but as long as he continued to follow under the woman he was sure to see Lance. Sighing lightly, Shou nodded, taking the neccessary steps forward to close the distance between the two. The hand could have been a trap, but if that were the case then surely this man was doomed to his own loneliness, regardless of the wounds Shou would wear. He took the human's hand in his own in that common gesture, offering a little bit of a smirk. "You're strong as hell, by the way."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 am

I kept my hand out stretched to Shou, watching him as he began to move forwards, my familiar worked on pulling my cloths over to me as I watched Shou. When Shou reached me, I found him reaching out and taking my hand. When he did, I glanced down at our joined hands, before looking back to Shou as he spoke up. When I heard the comment a grin slowly took form on my face as I nodded my head some, " We desire power and in this world one must have it if they wish to continue living. If not, then like the weak, they will be killed. " Once the familiar brought the cloths to me, it slowly rose up and appeared over my shoulder as I looked to Shou, my hand still locked with his as I watched him, " .. Do you understand this rule of the world? "

Post WC: 153
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:58 am

The way the man spoke, it seemed as if he referred to another alongside with him. Of course, he was a Woylf, so a spirit must have lived within him. Narrowing his eyes once more, the oni retracted his hand back almost forcibly. Though he might have trusted the other enough to have given him a proper handshake and a compliment, the lunacy was starting to return to the other. "Such things don't interest me." The oni would come to say, and it might as well have been the truth for the conditions of the present weren't important. The future was what held his sights. It was his goal, after all, to reform the rule of the world, though he wasn't so ambitious to voice those thoughts out loud.
Looking to the man, he thought more on the spirit that resided within the human, something that was more plausibly an oni than a kami considering the man's dark nature. "Perhaps we should part ways here for the night. There's some work for myself that I've been putting off too long." Shou stated, figuring the night young enough to get in some attempts at the Spiritual Arts once more. He was also looking to get away from the man for a while, just at least for the remainder of the night.. there wasn't anyway to look at Lance as a trusted ally for the moment, though he didn't abandon the idea altogether. The problem wasn't in the human, but within the spirit that corrupted and twisted him so.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:24 am

When Shou with drew his hand by force, I made no attempt to keep him from doing so. After his hand was removed from mine, I allowed my arm to fall back to my side as I watched him still. " I see. " I said with a faint nod. When Shou spoke once more it seemed like our time together for the night was over, and I didn't have a problem with that.. I was growing restless and wished to find something other then Shou to play with, " Alright. We wish to find something to play with other then a male. Goodbye Shou... " My gaze remained on him for a few more seconds before it shifted as I turned to my cloths and picked them up, slipping my coat over my shoulders before I began walking away.

-Exit-

Post WC: 140
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:28 am

The oni nodded towards him, "I'll see you later, Lance." It was good to get passed that awkward moment, especially with just a little hint of rage still within him whenever he looked at the man. He reached up and lightly felt for the injury he had endured, a slice on his forehead from the result of taking that sonic howl full force. Shou cursed lightly, reminding himself to force forgive the man.
Turning away, his steps would take him into the skies as it was the fastest way for him to get around the Lower Commons without being restricted to the streets.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever the Sickest Kids   Forever the Sickest Kids Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever the Sickest Kids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: