Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taiyaki Kun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Taiyaki Kun Empty
PostSubject: Taiyaki Kun   Taiyaki Kun EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:59 pm

It seemed another night had settled on the dirtiest end of town. All around there were despondents, drunks, and druggies... and that was precisely the way one particular black vixen liked it.
She stood atop a light pole, looking over her domain and wondering where the customer she was supposed to meet there was. She had the goods, indeed, but coming to meet these addicts was quite stressful and when they didn't show up she got frustrated very quickly.
Laying down, she yawned and resolved herself to calming down. One day, she would have lackeys to collect money for her, and she could spend the night off having fun with everyone else, but for now...

Goals:none
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Taiyaki Kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiyaki Kun   Taiyaki Kun EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 pm

A figure emerged from what used to be an apartment building and was now being used as nothing more than a shelter for low lives, insects and rats. The figure was dressed rather strange when compared to the others that left it. Instead of the dirt covered tattered clothes. The dark skinned figure was considerably more neat. His attire was that of a business man with a striped button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, acid washed jeans with a pair of loafers at the bottom. His dark brown dreadlocks pulled together into a tight ponytail by several pairs of rubber bands.

Walking slowly down the road the figure reached into his pocket pulling out a small cellular device holding it up to his ear as it rang. The man continued onwards down the street without missing a beat. "Yea i'm dried out man, looks like we gotta go find some more product."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Taiyaki Kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiyaki Kun   Taiyaki Kun EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Idly, she observed another pusher working on the street below. That was odd... she sniffed into the air a few times suspiciously. Dried out... well, the Black Wings were a bit too organized to get dried out, so this meant the guy below was an independent dealer. She couldn't have any of that.
Hopping down, shifting first into black mist, then to her proper human form, she strolled over to the dreadlocked man. "Rough night, eh?" she started conversationally.

Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Taiyaki Kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiyaki Kun   Taiyaki Kun EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Shoving the phone into his jean pockets as the light cut off signaling that the caller on the other side was no longer there. Placing his other hand in the pocket Nikki continued down the street with the usual grin on his face. Looking at the figure that just seemingly had appeared in from thin air. Nikki continued walking as the figure made conversation. " Nah you'd think that cause you were eavesdropping." Pausing and looking to the figure with a rather sly grin " In all actuality things are going way better than anticipated." Reaching into one of his seat pockets Nikki would pull out a few dollars and extend it outwards "There ya go have yourself some fun little lady."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Taiyaki Kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiyaki Kun   Taiyaki Kun EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Snatching the money without so much as a thank you, she counted it, as she might count money from a customer. Seeming appalled at the small amount, she shoved it in her pocket and held out her hand. "Ye said ye've been having good business, eh? Ye hasn't been paying yer land usage fee, it's a little higher than that, my good man."

Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

Taiyaki Kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiyaki Kun   Taiyaki Kun EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Watching as the grubby little thing grabbed the money from my hand quit quickly i smirked. Looking at the figure as she spoke of my business going well i looked at her as if i had absolutely no clue of what she spoke of. " I never said any such thing about my business ventures, my you have quite the imagination." Turning my attention back to the side walk ahead of me we passed countless homeless people on the side walks begging for money. The girl continued speaking about such humorous things like me having to pay a fee to her for using this area. Stopping for the first time since having met the little girl i laughed genuinely " ME pay you for what?"
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Taiyaki Kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiyaki Kun   Taiyaki Kun EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Hmmm... how unfortunate that he would elect to ask such a silly question. In her mind stood a great temptation to not answer it and simply show him... a temptation that she found it very difficult to resist. Mumbling something lightly that may have been an answer, a tendril of lightning suddenly whipped out from her right hand, going straight for his ankle. Provided he didn't dodge somehow, it would hold him upside down before him. "Are you sure you want to ask that? I can make a very convincing counterargument."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taiyaki Kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiyaki Kun   Taiyaki Kun Empty

Back to top Go down

Taiyaki Kun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: