Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinihaku
Shinihaku

Male
Number of posts : 18
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:11 am

This had been rather awkward, the new school year had started, still only a high school student, therefore he entered the first day of his senior year. Hearing from others this had been one of the most anticipated year of one's life. However, the full glamor of his final year of being a high school student had not yet kicked in. He was too amp to see the new movie that was showing within the theaters that same day. Therefore he sat within class most of his day just hearing the same junk one hears at the introduction of the class before starting on some simple stuff to start off the year. Just at the ring of the school bell, he was one of the first to burst out of the classroom. To others this would seem as if he was either amp that the day was over or he was in dire need to get somewhere. 'Gah.' He glanced down at the watch upon his wrist, the time had read five. 'I better get there before the line gets too long and i miss the next showing.' The theater was located only four blocks away from the actual school, however, to excited he decided to run the whole way.

Turning the corner of the last block, the entrance almost in sight. However only to his amazement the line was only a rather short twenty people long. Tilting his head down, his arm up he looked at the time from his watch once more. 'I had just about twenty minutes till the actual showing. Gladly there was only a short line, i would have expected the others to beat me here first.' He pant trying to redraw his breath, he looked behind him to see a line just following him had began to stretch to half of the west end of a block.

ooc: Sorry that i'm rather using a dry scenario, however whoever does join, feel free to incorrperate anything you might feel is necessary to spice up the thread. However, please don't draw this character into a fight, it's only my first thread and yeah.. Rather new.

p.s. i'll be getting a text box soon when i have time to make it. ^_^.
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 pm

SeVen floats in the air in the city looking around at all the people who were outside. Because she is a spirit, nobody is able to see her, so she just floats by not talking to anyone. She gets to a movie theater and sees a line there. She thinks that it had never been inside one of these buildings before. It had posters of monsters, animals and people, so SeVen thought that all of those things were inside of the building. There was a line at the building so she thinks that people were standing to see all of the wonderful sights inside of the building. She drops out of the air and stands on her feet beside a guy who is huffing and puffing at the end of the line. "I wonder if I have to stand here in order to see what's inside of the concrete box," she wonders outloud to herself. She turns physical (spiritual impression) and waits in the line looking like a normal little girl in a black and white dress and now anyone was able to see her.
Back to top Go down
Shinihaku
Shinihaku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:09 am

Only seven beings stood before him and the ticket booth, his body had giddy with excitement. But turning his head back his vision shifted to his peripheral vision. A sight of a being appearing out of the blue in which has now took a physical appearance. "Eh?" He turned his head a little more to claim focus upon the target. "D-did she appear out of no where or was it just my imagination?" His volume dropping after each word, "It's probably nothing." He turned back to face the front and he was now at the front of the line and the ticket stand women had been calling for him to come and buy something or leave. He approached the female and nodded, reaching to his back pocket he pulled out his wallet, flipping it open he pulled out twenty bucks and paid the female and announced, "Two tickets to 'Death Bell' [Really good asian horror movie Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] Icon_razz]" He turned his head back his right hand retrieving the tickets while his head looked back to see if the female was still there. "Where did she go?" He had been unable to locate the female because of the crowd and the fact that he had not known her location within the line to began with. Stepping out towards the side of the street he was looking within the opposite direction glancing at the front of the line to the back but a screech can be heard from behind him and when looking back he had seen a car only 20 feet from him and the car had slammed straight into a car parked parallel to its forward velocity and it had cause both cars to fly airborne after their collision. But both cars now in dangers way had been still moving towards the cinema and risk destruction of the building.

Ooc: Your first post was rather hard to read, you might want to formulate your sentence a bit as well as use more pronouns if you have to. I understand what you are saying but yeah, i can tell your still an amature [hence forth newbie] but it takes time ^_^. Don't worry, it takes practice to become decent.

P.S. Thank you for replying!
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 pm

SeVen turns and looks at the guy who saw her come out of no where and just smiles at him and giggles to herself because she thinks that it is funny. She follows him in the line and gets to the counter. "I see," she says to herself and the demons inside her body, "you have to have a ticket to see the wonders inside the building." The man orders two tickets, but SeVen did not have the green leafs that were needed to trade the counter lady for the tickets, but she did not want to blow a hole in the theater to get into it because all the people would start yelling and screaming and she wasn't in that type of mood today, so she thinks that she will just take one of the tickets from the boy because he has two. She sneaks up behind him, but then there is a loud crash and cars are about to hit the building. Magic comes around her because she chants, "no no no, stay away from the hard box!" and uses her power over gravity to make the cars float in the air and stop from hitting the building.

ZeroG
TEXP: 5
Remove all gravity from an area in a radius around the user.
Effect: radius starts at about 5 feet and increases +5 feet per level.
Stamina Cost: Medium

Ooc: Thank you, I am sorry and will try to be better.
Back to top Go down
Shinihaku
Shinihaku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Feeling the adrenaline now running through his body he was ready to race out of the way and avoid the accident but fear at the same time locked him within his place But only when the car was meters away from the theater it had began to lose its gravitational pull downwards but yet velocity was still affecting it in which cause it to raise forward and upwards therefore launching pass the theater all together, "Huh?" He looked back to see if the theater was still in tact but he was able to spot the female. "Hey, what do you think your doing?" He naturally tugged his tickets with more force and placed to his side, "Also, did you do that?" He looked behind the female by shifting his head to the right a bit and looked at the building in which it looked still in tact and he was somewhat confused on the fact that the car had totally disappeared. His expression had totally changed, but looking around he had wondered what the others were thinking of the situation because it was rather bazard. The others had seen the incident but had moved on as if nothing happened because they were too excited to get over the fact of the release of the movie. But before the female was able to answer he stuck out his other hand which was his right and said, "Name is Tenshaku." He had a bright warm grin upon his face at the moment.

Ooc: Don't worry about it. I just thought you should have known, btw. How old are you? Because age can be a common factor in roleplaying. Like myself, I would have never joined when i was eight if it wasn't for my brother who was eleven and he convinced me to join roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:39 pm

SeVen giggles because the man looks like he is confused. She blinks because he asks her if she knows what she is doing and it confuses her, but when he asks her if she did that, she smile and says “maybe.” He tells her his name and she says “It’s nice to meet you Tenten.” She thinks for a moment and brings her finger to her lip and says “maybe Kuku will be better? Or Kuku-kun!” She looks at him and thinks that he is nice because he is smiling. She points to the theater and says “Kuku-kun, what is in that building and why did the moving metal box want to destroy it?”

Ooc: Okay, thank you! Sorry it took so long!
Back to top Go down
Shinihaku
Shinihaku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:21 am

His eyes roamed up and down the female, he had been examining her. This was not intended to be a perverted glare but more of a glare of curiosity. He had yet to figure out how the female had done it. He knew it was her because of this guy feeling but when getting his response it was rather only a 'maybe.' 'This brings up some contradiction, did she really do it? Or is it-' he heard the nick name she had given him, "Hey! Do i look like a girl to you? Why would you call me Ten-Ten?" He raised his voice at the girl, but moments, after hearing the new nickname, later he couldn't help but laugh in satisfaction. "Yeah that is fine," A warm smile now still upon his face but he couldn't hold back but tell her what he was thinking, "Hm, you remind me of someone very familiar. You don't look anything like her so it's probably not you, but the personality is rather paculuar." He had been thinking of an old friend in which he would meet up with every night and swang with at the park. Shaking the thoughts out of his head he sighed, "Well that 'box' your referring to is called a Cinema, more commonly known as a Movie Theater. They show movies, new releases mostly but from time to time there are those good movies that they don't pass up airing twice." But before even thinking of a way of answering the fact that the car was heading the theater was rather his fault hence forth why he didn't want to explain that to her.
~~ Reaching forward he snatched her hand, walking backwards towards the door, "Come on, lets go 'no name', i guess you'll do fine since my date doesn't seem like she is going to show up." He lied. Secretly the ticket was for the girl he called 'no name' to begin with.

ooc: It's fine. Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] Icon_razz . I kind of figured, matching your registration months ago and your total post count. I assume your not on much. But yeah, just try to not leave me hanging for more than a week, that would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 pm

SeVen hears him call the box a Cinema and a moody theater. She doesn't know what a theater is but she does know that moody means that some times you're not happy. She brings her finger to her lip and wonders why a theater would be moody. A theater sounded like a shrine. He says that it releases new so it must be something that is grabbed, but he grabs her hand and tugs on her. She is very confused. Her demons say "danger!" and "attack" but she sees that he is being nice and wants to show her something so she giggles because he seems like a nice guy overall and she giggles a little bit and says "okay, I hope this moody is fun, but I have a name!"
Back to top Go down
Shinihaku
Shinihaku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Tugging her to follow after him while he entered the theater, standing at the door he had waited within a short line consisting of a woman and a man taking tickets and making sure they are not counterfeits. He turned around to her while they waited in their short line, he smirks and took a light sigh out, "You shouldn't be complaining, you never told me your name. What else would i call you, 'No name?' Plus this is called a Movie Theater not a Moody Theater." His face had approached her up close and personal leaving two inches before her with his lips raised as he gave her a smile. "So?" He said followed by backing off immediately.

Turning back towards the door he noticed it had taken only a short moment, he handed a ticket to the male with his left hand while his hand still within the female's. He tugged her closer to him as he lead her through the entrance to make sure that they knew she was with him. Looking down at the ticket he noticed they were there a bit early for the showing, "So, got anything in mind that you want to do while we wait fifteen minutes? The movie doesn't start till then." He released her hand allowing her to move freely now. He himself turn his head to the left to see a isle off in the corner and another on the other side. At the center of the theater there were posters hanging on the walls, a food and drink department followed by a lot of people hanging out in the lobby. His eyes off SeVen, leaving it now possible to lose her if she was to have walked away.

ooc: It's none of my business but may i ask what's keeping you so occupide that you can't post at least once daily?
Like i said, it's none of my business and i don't mind the wait, but curiosity killed the cat Razz.
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:16 pm

Seven blinks and looks at him but he smiles and pulls back. He was a funny guy and he was nice. "I will tell you my name" she tells him. One of her demons say to her inside of her head "but you shouldn't give out your name because then he will have power over you." SeVen giggles and says "that's only for certain demons silly." SeVen looks up because she is tugged closer. The only person who ever was close to her was her father before he died. All the other humans she new stayed far away from her, so she was not used to this. But she lets her go and she looks around at all of the things. She floats inches over the ground instead of walking, but floats very slowly and sees some flashing machines with humans mounting them and playing with their knobs and they flash with lights and different things. "Noise boxes..." she whispers at the arcade machines. "Those humans are weak, they can't even break the box. There must be something inside." She starts to glow with dark energy and float to the arcade machines.

Ooc: Lol, I forget. That's bad huh!
Back to top Go down
Shinihaku
Shinihaku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:31 pm

She was in the middle of telling him some conditions in which he was about to tell him his name before she had stop speaking all together. So looking around at the others within the theater he was now unaware if the female roamed off, but turning back since he remembered she was somewhat unique and she had asked him earlier what this place way so he was rather concern. Therefore since she was unaware of the real world plus the fact that she had powers made her a causer of destruction.

Looking back he didn't notice her at fist but as she was holding a dark orb in her hand and was floating towards the arcade machines he had no choice but to rush towards her and grabbed her hand and turned her around, "No!" He shouted at her in which somewhat of a demonic voice trailed out of his mouth at the end since he had been a seer and human hybrid. "Don't ever attack people like that in this kind of place." His voice deep and demonic, this had been one of the few times he had ever used that kind of tone ever unsure how he was able to do it.

Looking at her carefully, his eyes growing wide he shook his head. "Um, sorry about that. I ment don't ever attack people since i know what you are now." He had somewhat figured it out, he had only learned up to the point in which she was probably a sorcerer from another world.

ooc: Lol, it's fine. ^_^
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm

"Huh?" She stops when he grabs her arm. He hells at her and she gets a little bit scared because of the scary voice he uses. The demons in side of her tell her that he isn't nice for yelling at her and she looks afraid but then he says that he is sorry and speaks like he is kind so she thinks that maybe he isn't all bad. She cheers up and smiles and says "it's okay. I won't attack people but I just wanted to open up that box over there and see what was inside it becuase there might be something good in there." One of hte demons tells her that he has a demon in him too so she blinks and looks at his face and asks him, "do you have a demon inside of you, big brother?"
Back to top Go down
Shinihaku
Shinihaku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 pm

His eyes gleaming at her with deep regret of inviting her in to the building when hearing the comment of wanting to see what was inside the box. But he shook his head and accepted it as he was still rather fond of the female. "As long as you just stay calm and do whatever I say I will answer your questions as far as your heart contents." He had gripped her left hand within his right and without answering her last question he headed for the screening room of their movie. They had walked down the dimmed red carpeted hall. The two of them came to a doorway with the name of the movie sliding from the right to left on a electronic screen and he entered. "This way if you don't mind." He tugged her along not giving her a choice of leaving as he had not wished to cause for the death of any beings in this theater.

He had entered the room, it was very dimly lit and he made his way down the hall until he is able to turn and head up the stairs to the higher levels of the screening room. "Ok, pick a seat." He had released her hand and taken the seat next to the one she sat down in. He raised an eyebrow and answered, "Demon, are you crazy? My parents were just normal everyday living and working people. Demons don't exist..." He spoke and looked around the room. "Let me ask you, what makes you think I'm a demon?" He smirks.

ooc: O.o... You been gone for some time...
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:51 pm

She tilts her head and looks at him and he does not answer her, but he takes her by the hand and she is led away. "But what's in the box?" she asks him which is why she wanted to open it thinking it might be something pretty. She starts to walk behind him and they go down a hallway wiht red grass on teh floor. She squeaks when he tugs her into the room and he was being rough with her. He tells her to pick a seat and when he lets go of her hand she rubs her wrist and looks down becuase it hurt a little bit. She walks to a seat in the middle of the place and looks at it. She finds out that she had to sit in it and he sits beside her. He says something weird and she looks at him becuase what he says is strange. "I'm a demon and it feels like you are one too."

Ooc: Yes, you too. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]   Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dieing To Watch [My first thread, OPEN]
Page 1 of 1