H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Reiki Kizoku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
reiki kizoku

Number of posts : 16
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Reiki Kizoku   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Basics
- - - - - - - - - - - -
character name : Reiki Kizoku
» alias/nickname: Rei
» theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-kct33WI7Y ( the 14ths song off of D Gray Man)
» msn messenger addy: none
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Demographics
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» appearance: about around 4'3 feet tall and has black shiny hair about
» sex: girl

» sexual preference: too young to know

» mood | temper: reiki has a black side and a light side. due to her abnormal intellegence for her age, she tends to act more like a teenager than a 6 year old kid. though due to her vapid happiness and lack of sexual knowledge, she tends to be the release of the conversation. making people feel more confortable around her. her dark side is usually in debates and arguements, and even when her friends are being berated. shen never stopps asking people what the answers to things are until shes sure she gets the right one. she brings candy and toys with her all the time and her favorite 'toy' is a 6 inch thick encyclopedia that she brings around with her at all times. even though it slows her down a lot.
» family life: the only relatives she has are far away besides her brother who is usually admant around her. the family doesnt have much conflict since they dont contact each other very much. the motto there is " act before you speak". at least it feels like that most of the time.
» interests | hobbies: she has no main hobbies except for reading her books and memorizing random facts that she thinks might help her. her favorite place to go is close to a book source where there is a big tree.
» member rivals: --
» clubs/organizations: --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Travelig
- - - - - - - - - - - -
residential location: northern heights
visited locations: metro, east city, realm 2.0
- - - - - - - - - - - -
fighting:0
» wins: 0
» losses: 0
» draws: 0
» kills: 0
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Lifestyle
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» job: --
» class: upper
» pay: $10 A week for allowance
» pocket funds: 2%
» saving funds: 8%
» housing: a 24 room mansion
» transportation: rollerblades
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Development
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Race:human
Type: normal
Affinity:--
-
EXP: 500
T-EXP: 443
JC: 300
PWC:0
-
Health: 30%
Stamina: 50%
Attribute Strength: weak
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Ability
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Transformations
» // --
Quest Abilities
» // --
Custom Abilities
» // exreme knowledge
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Techniques
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Physical
» // --
Magical
» // --
Possession Abilities
» // --
Combine
» // --
Custom
» // --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Participation
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Sagas Participated In
» // --
Quests Completed
» // --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Inventory
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Equipment
» // a bag full of toys, books and random things she picks up off the sidewalk.
Storage
» // library, random things, butler ect.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
History / About Me: reiki kizokus father was a millionare ferensics investigator that was hardly at home. her mother was dead and left her family fortune behind for reiki to inherit. but before reiki was born, her mother had a son [ he too will be active once he gets on the site] and is now taking care of her. though while reiki was in the womb, her mother realized that she wasnt alone. reiki had a conjoined twin attached by the shoulder. even though reikis mother was thrilled, her father wasnt and knew what the odds were of having them both alive since they were along the shoulder.

on the operating table, reiki was born. but her twin sister only lasted a few hours and deteriorated. the parents found out that the dead baby was albino. the same as their son. but reiki had jet black hair and only a little bit of white. which was in the back of her hairline from where her father had cut away her sister. since the fact that her father was gone, her mother -who was weak from the surgery, even years after- had to take care of both children with the maids and butlers at her side. before she died, she had been a wonderful bookwriter of the explenaton of maps. so before reiki was sent to bed, she was read a book of maps or of information from far away places. the discoveries of animals in extreme tempatures, a new mountain yet to be seen by human eyes, and the ever humbling thought of the universe.

at age 2, her mother passed away and her 14 year old brother had to take care of her from then on. he was partly cold to her and told her to read the books herself. in which is how she learned to read at that age. when she fell down, he scolded her but told her to never be afraid of falling down again. from those lessons she found that people dont walk down the path of their lives. they fall. all they have to do is get up again to walk down that ricketty path.

in a few months of learning to read, she devoured every book in the entire personal library and her brother decided to get her a tutor for homeschool. she excelled quite fast, though her brother never praised her. he just told her to keep on going and that she wasnt like the rest of the crying piles of mush called 'children'. in her mind that was the best of compliments. though she had constant colds and fevers at around age 4, she continued to work hard and learn new things every day.

throughout the months, she realized that she never knew another kid before besides her brother and the servants children. who dont like to talk to her at all and just run by like they hadnt seen her. so she decided that she would go to school where she would find some. but that year she was wrought by a massive sickness and had to be hospitalized when school begun. during the long hours in the hospital room, she studied extremely hard so she could know everything that her friends might know. but her brother didnt tell her that 5 year old kids didnt even know the alphabet, let alone advanced physics.

after she was released from the hospital, it was the middle of summer vacation. so she conviced her brother to be assighned into summer school so she could get a head start. he gave her a slip and an address to a high school and to a class for juniors in highschool for science.

when she was driven there by her favorite butler - mike- everyone stared at her and the car as she got out. she was confused why. was she suposed to wear something or did they not like her white ribon in her hair? she shrugged and walked through the clearing they made for her to the science room. she couldnt hear the whispers. 'jeez, they're so tall' she thought.

teenage girls crowded around her when she sat down and started berating her with questions that made her head spin. are you lost? wheres your mommy? are you a midget? how old are you? was that your limo? whos your dad? reiki answerd all of them politely and they started gushing over her, which made her a bit impatient. they were suposed to work, not talk. so she decided to do her work perfectly to get their blood boiling. (hehe...evil side)

as the girls saw how smart she was and knew that she would be turning six soon, they felt degrated and competed with reiki in the classroom in which she still lay lueges ahead of them in attention span and brains. after summer school, everyone knew of reiki kizoku, the kid genius. the girls gave her alot of candy and toys over the weeks, but one was good enough to give her a pair of roller blades. she learned quickly and wears them everyday with her school uniform to her new public school. even though she is now 6, she still wants to learn more.

Last edited by reiki kizoku on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Welcome to the site! ^ ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:18 am

welco ur bio will be put up w/your first update

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:58 pm

um...thankyou but... i dont know how to answer the ability, participation or the development tittles. though my history will be fill in. since its a WIP (work in progress)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Well you are Human so all you need to think about is what type of human are you what your Attribute are.

Human types are as followed:

Normal (Weak Attributes, can't use magix, Limited Physical Techs, can do a quest where they are able to summon a spirit type character, has to do quest to see spirits.)
ie: http://wotr.forumotion.com/member-bios-f63/asei-jyn-t222.htm
ie: http://wotr.forumotion.com/member-bios-f63/natsuki-kuga-t223.htm

Hitorinji (Average Attributes, can learn all magix and Physical Techs. This is what most ppl are. No quest needed)
ie: http://wotr.forumotion.com/member-bios-f63/adrian-darren-t215.htm

Possession (Attributes very on the type of Possession, cann't learn advanced magix, get there own set of Techs they can learn, can learn all Physical Techs. Have to do a quest to become a Possession and has to do a quest to see spirits. These are like vampires, warewolves, witches and stuff.)
ie: http://wotr.forumotion.com/member-bios-f63/alexis-renee-andrews-t262.htm
ie: http://wotr.forumotion.com/member-bios-f63/lance-t281.htm

you can find all of this info at http://shintheory.site50.net/ under Character Creation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:15 am

thankyou! im finished, i hope the history isnt too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:39 pm

There's no such thing as a history being too long. I would attempt to claim EXP for your history, however. Since you're storyline states you're highly intelligent and it's a part of your character, there's no need to attempt to claim it as a custom technique, as you do not start off with a custom technique. It would seem that your history is long enough to account for your spiritual awareness, but you'll need to reference the fact that she can see spirits, unless it was stated and I missed it.

Last edited by escalation on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Lol, History is always long and boring? >_> you find out about what happened in the past, not the future! We need more time machines so we can go into the future!! On a different note, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! 8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 pm

thankyou very much, you all are so kind. since i dodnt know how to explain the spirit awareness, i just deleted it. though i hope my chara will develop it sometime or another ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:44 am

yesh, it shouldn't take too long to develop the ability to see dead ppl xD they're everywhere! O_O

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:16 pm

''>> ok...well im having some trouble with my theme song. any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Was the age limit removed? A 5-6 yr old wouldn't have much IC rationale interacting with adults or even the teenagers really b/c most teens try to escape their younger siblings. Also, when it comes time for sagas and such, a good number of NPCs would rationally try to grab your character and run off to get her to safety since they are normal humans, which would rob you of the experiences.

I thought the minimum age was like 13 or 14 which is a freshman in HS. If you're doing the child genius thing, I would suppose then that she would be a junior or so in HS. All the same, welcome to H2H.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Your welcome!. Lol Kaz, there isn't any crazy ppl here... WE are all normal ppl that don't do crazy things. Hey, if you need someone to guard ya, I don't charge that much.. and I could help you see dead ppl xD. Anyways, welcome and have lots of fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Psi_Prince wrote:
Was the age limit removed? A 5-6 yr old wouldn't have much IC rationale interacting with adults or even the teenagers really b/c most teens try to escape their younger siblings. Also, when it comes time for sagas and such, a good number of NPCs would rationally try to grab your character and run off to get her to safety since they are normal humans, which would rob you of the experiences.

I thought the minimum age was like 13 or 14 which is a freshman in HS. If you're doing the child genius thing, I would suppose then that she would be a junior or so in HS. All the same, welcome to H2H.
I thought you liked them young, P. Kelly?

View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:29 pm

um... i did say she was a junior Psi_Prince. she was in a junior science class for summer school. (read history) and thankyou rune, that would be alot of help. all i need to do is get a theme song and ill be done....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Ahh, your welcome, your welcome. What umm, did you have in mind or is the theme of your character?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:34 pm

not really. i dont know much songs. and the ones i do know are my niisans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Ahh. I see. Are there any you like that you think would fit your character?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:38 pm

something that says 'im doning my best'. or just some random happy song would be nice. if you have enough time, that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Hmmm, have you thought of like child lullabies. I have twinkle twinkle little star as one of my characters theme songs, though it is in a different context. I myself am not to good at finding theme songs so I tend to not put them, I come across a whole list that I think work good for a character x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:55 pm

really"??? a whole list? wow. anyway, sort of like this except about school ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrDA5-uD01g
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Yeah, you could just be surfing youtube listening to songs and come across one that you think fits your character good, I have done that lol. I just listen to like video game music and artists I like in search of stuff I think would fit my character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:58 pm

^^ okay, i think ive found one. thankyou very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:00 pm

ahh, coolness, can I hear? Your most welcome, I try to help out as much as I can, though I'm not always sure I offer any kind of help lol x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:02 pm

^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-kct33WI7Y
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Cool, gotta read what they are saying xD But it has some nice background music to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 pm

^^thankyou, and im officially done with my character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Your welcome. Sweetness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:11 pm

:3 by the way, when do you think the admins will be approving it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Your welcome, You wouldn't happen to have a picture of her would ya? Uhh, It might not take to long, Shin may be on tomorrow. He made a post on here earlier so there may not be anything wrong with your bio. Mmm, well I see some things that need to be tweaked a bit I think x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiki kizoku

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:14 pm

i use my avi as her picture. the black haired girl is reiki, and the white haired girl would've been her conjoined twin ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 pm

You're fine to start RPing.

View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Ahh! I see, I see, alright. Mmm, well there is one of the staff members >_> So I guess its ok for you to jump in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiki Kizoku   

Back to top Go down

Reiki Kizoku
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1