Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragon’s Disciple | Intro
Asei Jyn

In the confines of my bed, a dream comes to me as I rest. I find myself deposited into an empty realm of opaque liquid blackness. I am fully clothed in traditional garbs in the center of this black void. A red silk kimono with a black dragon print on the back covers my upper body with a black sash about my waist. The clothing catches me slightly off guard, noticed by a rise of the brow as my arms lift and I view the fabrics that hang from my body. I never wore traditional clothing before, neither had I experienced such a thing in my family life. My attention is garnered by the arrival of two brimstone pillars as they rise several yards opposite one another. As they continue to rise, something pulls up from the black liquid depths as an alter displays itself, rising at the same speed as the pillars. When the ancient stone alter and pillars have fully raised, the stop in their movements with a solid feeling shaking of the area and environment around me. I take a step back for that moment as I look to the alter, noting it to be the only thing in this realm separate from the dark abyss. Between the dark pillars and above the alter, a large burst of flames ignite and mold into the form of a face. As the flames take form, they seem to build a flaming dragon’s head, with smoother portions of the fire having a visual skin like consistency. The beaded dragonhead protrudes from its position above the alter and presses forwards as if noticing and examining me. A bit in awe of the spectacle, I pause for that moment, my side slightly to the thing with a foot back defensively as if not sure whether to stay or run. Aside from looking impressive, the thing speaks as a deep voice booms about the realm, “human…” The initial words were not expected and there is a sensation almost as if I farted as I am caught off guard by the abrupt calling of my name. Around this time, I come to the realization that I indeed was the human and this thing here was most definitely not. From the perspective of a Division 12 agent, I should be gung ho in pulling out various fire arms and laying waste to this obvious threat, since it obviously looked scary. I would have to contribute my not moving to my legs, who obviously were not in synch with the rest of my deep internal dialogue and decided a spectator’s position would be the best here as they may have already scouted there was no where to go in this realm. Much like the inmate who received candies and snacks during the day, I would have to wait to accept my pending rape at the hands of this thing that I probably could not take on. This would be a good time to note that I did not feel any of my weapons on me. Either way, since the large beast decided to call me by name, after a swallow in my feint confidence, as if unmoved by its majesty, I return back in a calm and slightly condescending tone, “…demon.” Smoke billows from the nostrils of the flaming beast head as it hovers dangerously close to my proximity. I could feel the heat from the structure warming my frontal form. It is straight to the point as I am informed, “you are wrong; yet that is inconsequential. You will become a greater protector of man, yet you are weak. Seek the four winds of fortune where you shall find vast knowledge which will assist you in your endeavors.” Ignoring the fact that he basically told me that my opinion of him was invalid, I take from this that there is somewhere he wants me to go in order to learn something. He continues, “follow your heart to the western forests, and there you will be lead to it.” I find his choice of words interesting, as neither my heart, my job, nor my paycheck had coaxed me to journey to the western forests thus far. The fiery dragon’s mouth opens and I am able to see a bright white light in the form of an orb. This orb exits the dragon’s mouth and float towards me, coming to rest in my chest as I look down, unable to stop it from coming into me as the thing seems to be intangible. As it pushes slowly into my flesh, my head rocks back slightly as I emit a soft sighing moan, feeling an odd, yet strong and thick pressure where it pushes into me. My head lowers, when it is all the way in, as I breathe deeply, my hair cast down on all sides of my face as my gaze seeks the empty grounds beneath me. The pressure subsides and I take a deep breathe in then lift my face up to the alter opening my eyes. When my eyes open, I see not an alter, but the ceiling above my bedroom. I sit up in my bed, slightly startled, but soon I realize that it was indeed a dream I had. My hand comes to my chest as I still feel a slight pressure, finding it a bit odd. I could feel something wanting to pull me from the bed, almost like an internal GPS. Looking around, I am slightly alarmed at the fact that what I just experienced by have been semi-real. The room is dark as the morning was still several hours away. Everything is still. Unable to simply go back to sleep, my hand pulls at the covers, pulling the blankets off of me. My bare legs feel the air of the apartment as my feet come to the floor. My hand shifts to the nightstand as I pick up my phone, my opposing hand on my bare chest, feeling where the pressure had been. I dial the number to the only person who I thought wouldn’t think I was crazy, or whom I thought had some experience with the forest and odd happenings; I dial Izumi’s number.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 Izu
Izumi was listening to Jyn, but half of his sentence was cut off from her hearing power and she merely blinked as she listened to the voice of the said sphere and her head turned away from Jyn and looked towards the location of the sphere. She merely stared at it and then gave a genuine smile to the sphere. "It's simple! It's because he's that important to me." She responded to the sphere and then look back to Jyn and see that he was much closer, she was doing her best to stay standing, so she wasn't sure how well she would be able to walk. There wasn't much to do so she began to activate her support package ability of rest. Closing her eyes and spoke out. "Inactive nature." After these words were uttered, a golden breeze suddenly roared in the roomand then surrounded her and took her shape and outlined her and radiated very softly. "I guess....I might have some explaning to do?" she said with a nervous smile.

-Word count: 172[6834]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:13 pm

RP| Dragon’s Disciple | Collaborative Portion

In the middle of me asking if Izumi was all right, it seems as if she is distracted by something else and looks past me. For a moment I continue to look forwards with my head tilted and an odd expression. Turning, my gaze shifts to her, but ultimately sees the thing beyond her that she is looking at. I recognize the spirit orb that lingered silently and passively in the air. I remembered that I was stuck in it and fell out of it at its current altitude. Seeing that reminded me also that there were no exits. Izumi’s words catch me off guard as they seem to come out of the blue, and for a moment I have to wonder if they were directed to or referenced me. Being important to her? It was a mushy topic, but it wasn’t like it was a bad thing; just something unexpected. I assume that she might be talking about me without being sure. I notice some type of spell occur around our surroundings and from the energy signature in it, I could tell that it came from her and not the floating sphere. The light did stick to her form well, however. With the nervous smile and questioning statement, I tease, “just a little.” I look back cautiously towards the sphere before commenting, “it may be best to do that later, however. At the moment we’re going to need to find a way out of here.” I find myself distracted with the notion of getting out of here. I was sure whatever called me in here wanted to kill me and internally I scolded myself for falling into what seemed to be an obvious trap. During this time, the sphere speaks again to Izumi and says, “I see… since that is the case and you’ve proven yourself in battle, I will make things easier on you.” The sphere fades away and my body starts to give off a soft glow. For the moment I am caught off guard as this seems to happen out of nowhere. The glow builds to the point where it whites out the surroundings and a white void engulfs the two of us. Slowly the light fades away and I find our bodies deposited in the grasses just outside of the forest.

Current: 386
Total: 6959
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm

She gave off a little laugh when Jyn had teased her about her having to explain a little. Guess she couldn't keep it a secret from him forever would have had to eventually tell him. Izumi looked around as she noticed there wasn't any exits, guess she had to create a portal then, that would be a major drain for her to do so she would have had to rest first before performing the spell. Itwas then when she heard that the sphere said she proved herself worthy, she gazed at it, and it then offered to make things a little easier for us. That was when Jyn had began to glow white and Izumi looked over at him and her eyes widened a bit and then there was nothing but white and the next thing Izumi noticed she was face first into the grass. She groaned a little and growled slightly as she lifted her head and began to spit out grass from her mouth. It was like she was just dropped on the grass. Her spade was on the ground next to her and she just grumbled about landing on the ground like that, her rest spell had been canceled out since she moved.

-Word count: 207[7041]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 pm

I felt… tingly. But I didn’t know if that was a good or a bad thing. Either way, after the bright light, I felt the difference in my new surroundings. Luckily, having been transporting into the grasses on my back, I sit up to look around and notice that we were no longer within the forest. Whatever was in there seemed to ejaculate us out, something much nicer than actually having to find a portal and walk through the forests as the beasts begin to wake up to start another day. Several hours had passed in the night up to this point and dawn was just at the horizon. Turning to Izumi, I notice her lift her head a bit and spit. Moving to her side, I ask if she is okay as I reach down to assist her in getting up. Teasing, I comment, “you got some grass in your hair.” It would be an understatement as I brush through her hair softly to help her out a bit.

Current: 170
Total: 7129
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 pm

So hours had passed since they were in there and they been through quite a lot, all for what, just to get inside a temple and fight a dragon and then just get spit out? There must have been more to it then just that. She was assisted up to her feel, which she gratefully took since she was rather still weak from the fighting. She merely looked away from Jyn and blushed slightly when he gave his teasing comment. "Oh hush you." she mumbled back in a low voice and she responded to his earlier question. "yeah, I just....need to rest is all." that fight took almost everything out of her.

-Word count: 112[7153]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:26 pm

A bit of gold was starting to peak over the horizon blocked by the skyline of the city. The sky would be starting to turn a pale blue in contrast with the dark navy blanket that was being pulled from the seams of the horizon. The grasses about us sway lightly at waist height though we were crouched in them. As I attempted to help her up, I felt the softness of her skin; the contrast of her tenderness with the soul of a battle warrior within. With a calm nod, I answer, “understood.” She had been through a lot today and protected me from some insane dragon-human hybrid. She deserved for me to at least attempt to assist her in some way. I look up at the city that was in the distance. It would be rough on her to walk all the way back there. It would be nice if the dragon had teleported us all the way home. But instead of dwelling in the fact that we were still a long ways from home, I simply turn my back towards her in my crouching and motion for her to hold onto me. “I’ll carry you for a bit,” I offer to her. For some reason, I felt stronger than normal and there was some type of renewed energy after us being teleported. After all, I had done relatively little when compared to her. My gaze shifts back forwards as if to refuse any refusal of said offering.

Current: 250
Total: 7379
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:48 pm

She was helped up by Jyn, of course she grabbed her spade, she didn't want to forget such an important item here. She took in a deep breath as she was being assisted. So much had occured, she honeslt was surprised that she even was the winner of that fight. Guess god wasn't meaning for her to end her life just yet, maybe she's needed still on this planet. This was when she had noticed that Jyn gave his back to her and mumbled something about carrying her. She merely blinked and blushed and took note that he wasn't looking for a no. So she undid her sash just enough so she could bring her spade around her back and tie her sash around that to hold it in place so she didn't have to hold it around his neck and possibly choke him incase she fell off his back. After that she would mount onto his back and held onto his shoulder, feeling a bit nervous about this closeness.

-Word count: 170[7323]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Luckily I find that she does not fight against me as I attempt to help her up. After she gathers her shovel thing and I am able to feel her climb onto my back, I wait for her to get a good grip before my body stands up. I feel her weight on my back; she didn’t weigh as much as I thought she might. Not that she seemed like she would weigh a lot, but she was surprisingly light… and soft. Placing one foot in front of the other, I begin the hike back towards the city and to our cars. It was a peaceful morning and I was glad we finished whatever inane mission I had set out to accomplish. It wasn’t like I learned anything, gained any intel on what happened in the city, or knew of anything that I didn’t before going into the forest, but still, it felt almost like something had happened for the better, even if I couldn’t put my hand on it. I am silent most of the way as I continue my walking through the tall grasses as my mind wanders on the situation and the atmosphere. After this, I wanted to take a shower, change clothes and get a bit of rest. I knew she needed to do the same… hopefully I could push much of my morning duties onto Ingel for training. With that though in mind, I figure I would call him when I got back to the car. -Exit RP-

Current: 251
Total: 7630
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Izumi has been updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2