Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buck Dich (Moskau)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Buck Dich (Moskau) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Buck Dich (Moskau)   Buck Dich (Moskau) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Buck Dich (Moskau) - Page 2 Lance_12

.:: Buck Dich ::.

" Come on Lancy, let the beast out and lets go have some fun, I'm sure the humans wouldn't mind if you destroyed a few buildings and killed some people. " The spirit said to me as he voiced what he wanted to do on this lovely night. I let out a light sigh, " And what if doing that draws attention from Psyre and he finds us? He is already going to be upset at what we did to the Den.. " I said with a faint nod as I glanced around. Though I wanted to go out and do something fun, I didn't exactly want to go out and start destroying things, though the killing part did sound very good, what I wanted to do was find a female to play with if I could find one, if not I would have to find something else fun to do for the night.

Post WC: 154
Total WC: 154

Buck Dich (Moskau) - Page 2 Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Buck Dich (Moskau) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck Dich (Moskau)   Buck Dich (Moskau) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:27 am

The incubus, as cloudy as his thoughts were right then, wondered at the fact that the lycan wasn't darn near dead yet. Releasing the creature's head, he buried his face in the pillows and cried aloud, his other hand still busy.
Current Theme: Hall Om Mig by Nanne Grönvall