Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board

Go down 
+23
Jherit
ero
Blue
Tsukai
The Panda
Rei
Broken
Strayed
Kazakura
Nicolai
Surreal SaDiablo
Datorru
DarkKnightCecil
яuиє
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Themeless
Antifreke
LittleMariko
rekoa
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This thread is for:
* custom techniques
* storyline characters
* stealing permits
* path related items
* overall, things that need to be approved

Make it clear what you're asking about and it shall be replied to. Just make sure to add all relevant information as well as a bio link.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

@ jai - ya. pick ur 3 specialties for each and send it in

@ jen – 1) at the end of the saga: from the entire past realm, now: in visible range 2) nah. Like I posted on the saga, it only gives an energy pulse to ppl who’ve been tho it. 3) nope, looks like a lake.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:44 am

Here are two sensing customs I need looked at please.

Essence Sensing (Passive)
- Package: Sensing
- Info: A sensing ability Nova developed that allows him to sense the strength of someone's life force (health) and their energy (stamina).
- Effect: Sense how much Health and Stamina someone has.
- Other: Range & Accuracy +20% per level.

Spirit Suppression (Passive)
- Package: Sensing
- Info: Spirit Suppression is an ability that allows Nova to suppress his spiritual signature making it so he cannot be sensed.
- Effect: Prevents Nova from being sensed.
- Other: Effect +20% per level.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm

a lot better. approved versions are below:

яuиє wrote:
Here are two sensing customs I need looked at please.

Package Sensing

Essence Sensing
This is a sensing ability which Nova developed that allows him to sense both the strength of someone's life force (health) and their energy (stamina) in the same range as his Signature ability. The accuracy of the sensing increases with its level.
Effect: senses the quantity of HP and STA in a target

Spirit Suppression
This is an ability that allows Nova to suppress his spiritual signature. With this, he can counter the senses of others, making it so he cannot be sensed while in use. If successfully activated, Nova's spiritual signature will vanish.
Effect: resists sensing abilities

alt options are to use a box over your head to sneak around.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Would they last as long as they are held?
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 pm

https://wotr.rpg-board.net/new-characters-f67/aria-t1563.htm#23501

Storyline to be approved. yes I went there -,-
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 am

Kyro says I need approval for https://wotr.rpg-board.net/site-updates-f48/escalation-s-site-update-board-p23221.htm <This update
The warehouse I can justify by saying that the team needs a more solid hangout/meeting spot and a place to "fix up" and "customize" together.
But as for actual experiences, it's been sort of like a band. People leave, come back, dissolve, reform... but the group itself has been through a great deal of things, including the death of a member and the vampiric turning of another, so I think they've been through plent-y.

Also! I'd like approval for Grunty's second organizational checkpoint. So far she's been gathering members for her gang and she went into a junkyard and beat up a bunch of NPCs so they'd follow her and help her oppress the local businesses. Her goals have expanded a bit to include general oppression of mankind as well as corporate extortion and intimidation.

So! I'm asking approval for 13 extra NPCs and a Small Building to help house the extra NPCs.

Also! Since Grunty has a pet now can she start on the Beast Harmonizer path?
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:43 am

Shiyan to be approve-ed
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:36 pm

@ rune - ya
@ jen - wow
@ jai - ok, u can start on ur 3rd checkpoint. get your second updated. you're half way thro org, so you can get up to 25 of your personnel if you want. start recruiting em, etc. the warehouse is fine, but i wanna kno what map coorindate you want to have it at. use the grid map.
you're fine to start that path
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Shiyan (Storyline) to be approve-ed
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Custom area approval

Domenance (X7 or Y8 if approved)
This is an uninhabited area near the desert region south of the cove. I would actually like it to be further south so it would be closer to inside the desert (Y8) but that is off of the map. Since it's close to the desert, I assumed it would make sense for the land to be elevated there. You also stated in the saga that the southern areas were more mountainous, leading me to believe the elevation would be higher across the board; therefore I expect Domen's main lair to be in a cliff face elevated several stories above sea level over looking The Great Sea. On the land above that would be where his temple will be built as well as where his empire would expand from as I plan on taking the Lord Path after my SL > Normal path is complete.

Also, I noticed the change with the path how to, I want to make sure it's still OK for Domen to continue Latent Revitalization.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:55 pm

@ jenn - nah, i'ma stick with the no kamis/onis in the past. dun wanna make you the exception to the rule.
@ akechi -
Devil's Eye Nest
Through all of his abilities, none compare in defense to this. Using his mastered demonic arts abilities, Shiyan will call forth unusual oni tree-like branches. These twisted and strange looking branches each have an eye triple the size of an egg. These surround him as long as he is standing still, while the eyes look in all directions. These eyes do actually see; though they do not transfer extra sight to Shiyan, they serve a better purpose, eliminating reaction time when defending himself. This creates a octagon formation of branches with eyes at the ends used for defense. When an incoming attack comes at him, the branches create a dome around Shiyan (the eyes remain on the outside).
Effect: Defense = ascended, drain = strong, range = up to 25 ft.
@ kyho - approved
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 pm

On this > https://wotr.rpg-board.net/new-characters-f67/aria-t1563.htm#23501. The one she is trying to get approved is the second one, the post by me. It should have the propper correction on it with the character being in the present not the past.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 pm

*nods* I'll roll with that. Otherwise is he good?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:20 pm

@ rune & ake - ok, run it
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:12 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:41 am

Lytning Custom
Dielectric permittivity (passive)
Grunty can disrupt a lytning magix attack by using her own electric field to hijack, redirect, or even nullify it.
Effect: Disrupts lytning techs
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:44 am

Does this mean that my SL is approved?

if so, her custom

Heaven’s Lament (Sound)

Aria's pure voice rings out through the power of her creation as she enthralls the masses. A single note that starts a song that ends in sadness. Through her years on earth she has lamented the loss of her creator. The sadness touches everyone that can hear her magically enhanced voice and causes them to listen. Some will stand enraptured, some will stand in awe, and others will lust for the power of her song, even the heavens themselves will bow as an eclipse arises turning the land into darkness for the duration of her song. Her song is so heartbreakingly beautiful that no one could ever think of killing her. After the song is finished, any affected by this song will have a lingering effect that will stun those who attempt to attack the singer. If she attacks any affected by the song, the effects of the Lament are voided.

Effect: Paralysis for as long as this song is held, conditional Stun.

Last edited by Kazakura on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:39 am

Physical Sensing Package Custom Technique

Omnisense
With this, Jyn is able to invoke a mode where he is able to sense multiple targets of interest containing spiritual/magixal energy at once by intensity. When invoked, his sensing ability is channeled in a full radius around him with the same range as his signature ability allowing Jyn to feel spiritual energy/magix passively within this radius.
Effect: radius = 20 ft per level, lasts 2 post per level
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:16 pm

@ gho - sure, run it
@ kaza - np bob
@ lm -

Lytning Custom

Dielectric permittivity (passive)
With this technique, Grunty is able to disrupt lytning magix that attacks her personage by using her own electric field. She is able to disperse, hijack and/or redirect projected lytning attacks can can nullify lytning area attacks that engulf her.
Effect: Disrupts lytning techs

@ kaz2 - ya

Heaven’s Lament (Sound)
Aria's pure voice rings out through the power of her creation as she enthralls the masses. A single note that starts a song that ends in sadness. Through her years on earth she has lamented the loss of her creator. The sadness touches everyone that can hear her magically enhanced voice and causes them to listen. Some will stand enraptured, some will stand in awe, and others will lust for the power of her song, even the heavens themselves will bow as an eclipse arises turning the land into darkness for the duration of her song. Her song is so heartbreakingly beautiful that no one could ever think of killing her.
Effect: Paralysis + Stun for as long as this song is held

@ kyho

Omnisense
With this, Jyn is able to invoke a mode where he is able to sense multiple targets of interest containing spiritual/magixal energy at once by intensity. When invoked, his sensing ability is channeled in a full radius around him allowing Jyn to feel spiritual energy/magix passively within this radius.
Effect: radius = 20 ft per level, lasts 1 post per level
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 am

Custom Location

Harlem (X14)
I’m RPing to take over this area which will be an expansion of Domenance. Basically it will be the center base of operations for my mercantile business which will be the sale of sex slaves and services. It will serve as a desert oasis and I will use the resources started from Domenance to build it up. At the moment, I’m looking for it to start off as a small bandit’s den with a pre existing low budget operation going that I will build upon. In the middle of the desert, it shouldn’t be land that’s desirable.
RP: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/yochi-furi-f72/a-rare-desert-find-surreal-t1543.htm
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:06 am

kk
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Request: Is it possible to make a kamikonjou (a good-alignment spirit) whose natural/default appearance is a humanoid one? I figure a quest could be created for the spirit page to allow the spirit to select what their default appearance is between beast or humanoid. If you're good with the idea, I'll even write up the quest.

So here's my idea (yeah the above has a benefit to me):

I want to split Psyre into two characters. I really like the past realm and what I can do there, but I also have storylines going in the Present Realm that I don't want to abandon. So my plan is this...

Psyre will find the portal back to the Present Realm, there is a Dream Chronicle that I have to finish with him that will basically serve as the catalyst for all of this. That thread in Novartis. Psyre will end up in a big battle inside his mind that tears him in two battling between his good side (chaotic good/lawful evil, but still) and the deep darkness that has been building within him. His addiction to the blood of spirits (in his bloodwyne) will also be a factor, but the end result is that an upcoming RP will create the second (storyline) Psyre that will be a pure Onikonjou, while the original Psyre (now a Kamikonjou if the above request is approved) will be "banished" to Yochi Furi by Oni Psyre. Kami Psy will remain in the Past Realm while Oni Psyre will take over the Present Realm storylines.

If approved, I would ask to transfer the applicable paths and personnel from Normal Psyre to SL Psyre, I will rename the bio of Normal Psyre to Prince Psyre since I'm taking Path of Lord with him in the Past Realm, so it'll be two bios with similar yet diff names. If possible, I'd like to take a small portion of Psyre's bodyguards "with him" to the Past Realm. I promise all of it will make sense and flow with Site Storyline and all of that.

It's the same idea that I told you about except that I want a more foreshadowing and dynamic setup for it. Lemme know what you think.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:54 am

1. nah. if you wanna suggest the quest, go for it.
2. i dunno what your asking for but you are allowed to have 2 charrie. SL charries can't navigate a path w/o doing that one path first. if you just want the stuff and that'd just freeze your path, that's fine
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 am

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 am

that's fine.  ya it would set off alerts with the div.  it'd take em bout 5-10 mins to get there.  you can continue if you flee.  if you stick around i'll get either kyro or kaz to handle it, or i can get to it tomorrow.  up to u.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 pm

We choose.... door number.... Wait what about the box. Yeah the box on the floor...

Translation: I aint scared a no po po. Call da po po hoe. Call da po po hoe!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:56 pm

kk, kyro, ur up
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 am

ah dun worry about it, that's why i'm here
but nah, when ppl look at a hito, they should see human
that looks more like... umm... hmm...
well, one thing for sure, they should scream and run
prolly start off a hito and maybe a taint gone wrong would be your best route
like a goblin taint that makes you orge like? so maybe you can work on that?
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Akatoush Eyes Taint

Wolf Eyes (Passive)
when a clan member related by blood, reaches the age of 18 they are transformed. The white of their eyes turn black to match the night and their iris turns white to signify the moon. Because the tainted curse of the clan takes hold at 18, no one younger can posses the abilities. Also the eyes are a family symbol and are ever present, even when skills are not in use. This allows them to use all other skills in the package.

Yonder Vision
allows the user to see father, and more clearly through periods were normally visibility would be impossible. In situations where weather is a factor, the user vision is unhindered such as Fog, darkness, sandstorms etc. For times of normal visibility, the user can see twice as far, and make out details that others might miss, such as being able to identify weapons from an abnormally long distance. Also at higher levels, the user can see past visionary illusions.
Stamina drain low

Aura Vision
allows the user to view Auras of living things in a given area despite objects that hinder normal sight. User can see 20 feet per level, in a given area. At higher levels the user can also distinguish between humans, animals and spirit purely on the color of their aura.
Stamina drain low

Eye of Fear
an illusionary technique that is preformed when the user makes eye contact with another. Eye of fear allows the user to see into the mind of an opponent and see their worst fears and then cast a high level illusion incorporating that fear into a devastating attack. Depending on the level of the skill, the user may also target more than opponent may at a time with in a certain rage.
Damage: fierce, drain high for each turns held.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:39 am

m038 Oh Grand Master Shin. I was wondering if I could have something moved or removed on Ingel's bio. On his bio, there is a star on the Rifleworks skill, but it is at perfected, I was wondering if I could get the star moved to another skill, or removed if it cannot be moved.
Bio Link: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/member-bios-f63/ingel-mayer-t213.htm
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 am

Star removed and EXP refunded.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Ayo Shin... first off, thanks for approving the quest... I need permission for something... when I do this whole creating a second character from my first thing... is it possible to change my normal, trainable Psyre's "alignment type" from Oni to Kami and create the new storyline Psyre as an Oni? I don't want to start all over but I also want storyline/past realm Psyre to be a "good aura" character and Present SL Psyre to be the evil one. No stats or anything like that would change either, so it's really just a word on my bio changing.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 pm

looking @ that taint. i'ma use it for somethin new i have in the works
+1 texp for the idea

nah, that don't make any sense for you to change from an oni to a kami.
i'll allow class changes on a storyliner since all you gotta do is redo their bio
i dunno bout a normal charrie
come up with another route
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Oni to Kami wrote:
The Soul Glow
When you were loosed from your mortal binds, the deeds of your life condemned you to the underworld of Onitoshi. You were to be damned for all eternity, but you have seen the error in your ways or found yourself aligned to that which is good in the realms. Describe the events that led you to the light and embrace your new aura of radiance.
Reward: Changes Spirit's class from Onikonjou to Kamikonjou
Costs: 5000 EXP or 5 TEXP
Kami to Oni wrote:
Corrupted Spirit
They made you to be a guardian of the mortals and you carried out your duties faithfully. They asked you to use love and embrace peace while the world continued to dive into chaos and darkness. Everything was fine until the agent of darkness seduced you from the light and you feel from grace. Embrace your new darker nature and strike fear into the weak!
Reward: Changes Spirit's class from Kamikonjou to Onikonjou
Costs: 5000 EXP or 5 TEXP
Would that be more like what you're looking for? If so, I'll repost them on the Quest Suggestions board, if necessary.

Reasoning
It would make more sense to have a storyline based explanation of a character changing alignments since that is the only real difference between them rather killing a character and having to start over. These quests are basically the means to make such a character shift.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:26 am

much better
send to quest suggestions
you get 2 texp
i'll add them in for this may
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Storyline Character Approval Request:
Psyre Prince [Future] = https://wotr.rpg-board.net/new-characters-f67/psyre-prince-future-t1674.htm#25412

EDIT: Requesting from February - Completion of Organization 2 (Veilos Syli) for Psyre
+25 Operatives (as listed on Future Psyre's bio since he would inherit them from assuming Psyre's place)

At the same time, I would like to request:
The bottom section (removed from Future Psyre) and placed on Prince Psyre's bio:

» // 8 Myztix
2 (Elemental Blast, Healing, Unique Weaponry)
2 (Elemental Blast, Healing, MA Fighting)
2 (Elemental Blast, Healing, Arrowarts)
2 (Elemental Blast, MA Fighting, Bushido)

» // Ming'yons
1: Gnashing/Clawing, Latching Hold Down (binding), Poison Spit
2: Elemental Burst, Poison Spit, Gnashing/Clawing
3: Gnashing/Clawing, Projectile (tooth/nail), Latching Hold Down (binding)
4: Elemental Burst, Poison Spit, Latching Hold Down (binding)

Last edited by Psi Prince on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm

So I had an idea for what I'd like to attempt with Past Psyre:

Since I noticed you made references to the villages trying to find the demon army, I was curious if I could try to find them. Now, I know what your first response would be "Why the hell would I give you the remnants of Marcos' demon army?" My answer: b/c without Marcos to empower his summons, they basically become equivalent to normal troops.

Furthermore, it would set the basis that my coming city/village would be the Sanctuary of Spirits in the Past. Using my nine step program, they could co-exist with humans and even start families and such. I'm even willing to develop the ability list for the demon army...

Demon Soldier wrote:
Demonic Samurai
Class: Low-level Spirit
Summoned warriors of Marcos left in Yochi Furi. These warriors are diverse in their skills and very loyal to the spirit who commands them. In Marcos' absence, they have lost some of their power, but they are still a force to be reckoned with if they can be controlled.
Technique Choices (choose < 4):
- MA Fighting
- Grappling
- Bushido
- Poleplay
- Unique Weaponry
- Arrowarts
- Demonic Blast
- Defense/Armor
So if that is acceptable, I would like the opportunity to search for the demon army. I already know this won't be a one quest, I have a new army thing, but it would allow you to not have to deal with them for a while longer and even give you another plot if/when the villages discover that they have taken refuge at the Sanctuary. It seems like a fun idea for me.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 am

Requesting permission to control Strayed's Character- Raziel for a single post in the Carnival.

Reason: April 24 @ 9:41 pm was his last post. April 26 @ 9:29 am was my reply with the NPC mob. Kimi is waiting on his response to move Seijin along.

Actions: I will only be having his character touch the sign and disappearing to reappear in the Carnival. He will gain the word count for that Post.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:09 am

@ psi -
i'll post approval for that charrie on that thread after i look over it
you cannot have any benefits from your paths in the future realm present in your past realm charrie
i dunno if thats what that requests for, if you have a charrie in the past, you're starting from scratch
i dun care if future psyre claims the second path checkpoint. that's fine since he's a SL now
-
you can try to find them.
demon soldier's not going to work at a personnel type tho
marcos's army is basically his summons/so they (will) basically vanish when not in use by him

@ kaza -
if he hasn't been on or has an excuse just post around him
if he's been posting on the site or talking in msgr and hasn't posted, remind him and try to get a response
if there's no response, just have kimi assume a response for him and move on or "push" him into the sign
if he doesn't respond by 48 hrs after you basically interacting w/him, the hit is confirmed and he'll be in the carnival
if all else fails have kyro push along the story
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:16 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
@ psi -
i'll post approval for that charrie on that thread after i look over it
you cannot have any benefits from your paths in the future realm present in your past realm charrie
i dunno if thats what that requests for, if you have a charrie in the past, you're starting from scratch
i dun care if future psyre claims the second path checkpoint. that's fine since he's a SL now
So even if Psyre is in the Future Realm when he reunites with the units, he still can't take them back with him when he returns to the Past Realm?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:56 pm

no, re-read the travel rules
http://h2h.site90.com/placesIII.html
i'm setting things up so that ppl can't take large groups back to the past
as it stands, if such a thing was possible, each unit would have to do the quest (750 wc) to get to the new realm.
that's if i approve it
which i'm not at the moment
maybe later
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Ok. From scratch then... I'll just get him some homies to start off with. Thanks, man.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Psyche Custom wrote:
Mind Reaver
A psychic attack against the mind or body of a target.
Effect: damage = level; drain is Strong
Nice and simple.

Last edited by Psi Prince on Mon May 03, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Ok my stupid question of the day.

A storyline character doesn't worry about paths, but could one be applied to a storyline character having been completed, or partially completed?

I wanted the Beast Harmonizer for Kazakura (Had the creature for 3 months now)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:02 am

Shin... I was looking at the map and noticed that Domen's village isn't on the map. I was just wondering if that was legal seeing as there is no information visible to all members detailing a visual layout of his village in case people wanted to... visit it.

Suggestion: It should be required that all villages must be located on the visible map.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:30 am

Where was the nether realm again?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:18 am

Excuse me, Kyro, but Shin does not like his board to be cluttered with useless OOC. You should only post relevant matters on here.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:28 am

@ psi

nah, let's nerf that a bit. no reason for 1 tech to attack 2 diff targets. too vague. let's try:

Mind Reaver I (Psyche)
A psyche-based magix attack where the user mentally projects a strike against the mind of a target to deal HP damage.
Effect: damage is Strong

if you want to make it stronger, it's going to have to be more overt.

@ kaza

um... i guess that's fine. since she has no paths. i'll allow it.

@ psi

ya i approved & let him have it like that b/c of some distancing issue. dun worry. it's still in the world and visitable. site suggestions go on site suggestion thred.

@ kyro

ooc goes to ooc

@ psi

counter ooc goes to ooc
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Kazakura

Completion of beast harmonizer path/Turning Kaelas into a mystic mount.

Lost in memories
-Met the sage and had him affect the tiger cub from the critter quest long ago.

-Throughout most of Kaza's early rps he was seen growing larger than a normal tiger.
-He was involved in fighting during the "Blast in the Past" saga
-He has been involved in fighting/training in a few rps where Domen has fought, including the Oba Durai Bu quest, and Domen's Budding fairy fight.
-Kaelas is there in just about every fight that Kaza has been in.

EDIT: My bio in the workshop doesn't have Kaelas on there, so I can't really edit. Especially since I dont have that pic on this computer.

Kaelas (Mystic Mount)
Stats: Ascended
Size: Massive
HP: 200
STA: 200

Elemental Blast (Ice) Fierce
Projectile (Tooth/Nail) Fierce
Posion spit
Latching/holding (binding)
Gnashing/clawing
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Mind Reaver
A psychic strike that attacks the mind of a target and varies in strength based upon the amount of energy channeled to Psyre's mind. So that members have a warning, his eyes begin to glow when he uses this ability.
Effect: Damage = Level = Drain
*Note: Even at Perfected, I'm still capped at Fierce b/c of Light magic rule. Also, even at Perfected, Psyre can use it at Strong dmg instead of max damage.

Is that more acceptable?

EDIT: If you don't want powers attacking the mind directly, then I would request Telekinetic Pulse again since it is best used with "hand gestures", but with the same damage and drain setup. I'm requesting the variable damage b/c it gives me the flexibility to have a primary attack for the Psyche package that doesn't always have to be used at max strength.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:24 pm

@ kaza - ok, i think. send it to updates
@ kaz - it looks closer to acceptable, but i just realized we dun have stuff like this. we have psyche magic and spells. i dunno how your chants will work with this? or were you trying to get around chanting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next