Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board

Go down 
+23
Jherit
ero
Blue
Tsukai
The Panda
Rei
Broken
Strayed
Kazakura
Nicolai
Surreal SaDiablo
Datorru
DarkKnightCecil
яuиє
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Themeless
Antifreke
LittleMariko
rekoa
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This thread is for:
* custom techniques
* storyline characters
* stealing permits
* path related items
* overall, things that need to be approved

Make it clear what you're asking about and it shall be replied to. Just make sure to add all relevant information as well as a bio link.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Intern

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey, Shin. So, is my soul line public or custom? Just so I know what the costs would be (unless it's always the custom requirements). I'm fine with it being public if you are.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Sorry in advance, Shin.

@Tsukai: A non-Shin made soulline/taint is always custom even if we open it to the site.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 pm

All of the site's soullines / taints weren't made by Shin.

Also, he kind of implied there were different requirements with these posts here:

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
this site or personal?

Blue wrote:
Thank you! ^_^

I think I'll have it personal. Personal but, sorta like a, 'ask and receive' sorta deal. Would that be ok? o.o
ShinTre_Admin wrote:
sure
you have ur learning reqs
Just looking for some clarification.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 pm

That's true actually. What I meant though was that the posted ones on the content site would fall under "regular" rules and all of the ones that aren't would fall under "custom". Sowwy for the mix-up.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:18 am

Since I haven't gotten the ability yet, I would like to remake Kunashi Soulline - Siphon in a revised manner.

Current Version
Kunashi are taught to neutralize and control their opponents. This power was developed for that purpose. Dagger sized (or larger) spiritual energy talons are projected out at targets (+1 per level) and upon hitting them deals no damage, so they often don't even feel the strike, but within moments suddenly feel themselves drained of their energy. The talons vanish after draining the energy.
Effect: drains 5% stamina per level per target, directs 1/3 of stolen stamina to user

New Version
Kunashi are taught to quickly neutralize their opponents. This power was developed for that purpose. They are taught to harness and channel a mysterious energy into an orb that is projected at a target. The orb deals no deal, but invokes a mode in the target that makes it harder to use their abilities.
Effect: Invokes mode in target that raises stamina drain for techs used to x1.5

or, alternate effect: Stamina Drains @ Novice level; does not effect tech level though.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:14 am

Ayo, Shin, for taints, can you have multiple taints? I thought you were only supposed to have one of each special thing (meaning taint and soulline) considering that a taint's Xform is meant to change you and be always active, it wouldn't really make much sense for you to be able to be in two different xforms at the same time.

The taint page doesn't specify a limit.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:17 am

Spirit Blacksmith Item Request - made by Adrian, can be sold at the Forge of Taja

Kami Armor Bracers
A pair of bracers that can release a custom-fitted suit of flexible armor that is infused with the pure essence of a guardian spirit. The armor has a normal density of 5. It is able to produce a strong energy barrier up to 5 times before it will need to replenish its charges (1 turn per charge). The better attuned the user becomes with the armor, the stronger the barrier becomes.
Density: 5
Effect: Angelic Sphere - Strong barrier sphere is released until broken that looks like angelic wings protecting from attacks; at Perfected, the shield becomes Ascended strength.
Restriction: Cannot be worn with armor; barrier cannot be active while recharging
Cost: 5000 Shinny for supplies
Duration: 1 Week to complete

Note: I set it to where the user will train with their armor to "link" with it more allowing a stronger bond and thus strengthening the power. Also, I will produce and sell the armor in the Past Realm realm from Taja on Mandira, if approved.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:19 am

I would like to request the B13 block of land in the past for Valkrist. He came into possession of this block of land in an rp where he protected a village and now is working to strengthn his defenses and power base to gain power in the region.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:29 am

Would like a couple of bios moved to Mandira thread here:

I use them as NPCs since their members are inactive and it is easier to access their abilities and personalities if they're in one central place.

Kali: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t1736-kali-vaishya
Aria: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t1600-aria-serenada-vivace

What's the process for "claiming" inactive bios again? Like if I wanted to take over an abandoned character as Storyline char/NPC similar to how I did with Adrian. Not these two b/c hopefully they'll be back at some point, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:22 pm

@ blue - approved version

Felyne

» Felyne Xformation
As the name implies, in this mode the user will be in a much more feline state. Albeit the characteristics that are more beneficial for that of a cat than a human body are eliminated, such as whiskers, unless the taint decidedly were to go that far (or in the case where the tainted is a spirit). Notable features primarily are the tail, eyes, enlarged canines, and ears, yet offensively the most prioritized feature to note would be the retractable claws, which are capable of a length up to five inches. The tongue will attain rigid spines, approximately 500 micrometres long, called papillae. Additionally, the acidity of their stomach will increase, making them carnivorous and eating rarer types of meat plausible.
Effect: appearance change, retractable claws, density = +1 per level, regeneration in 5 turns (if broken) -1 turn per lvl., damage based on Beast Melee.

» Catflexes (Passive)
Felines are known for the excellent dexterity and speed due to their svelte frame and predatory bodies. 'Cats always land on their feet'; the saying is true, a prime example of the flexibility of a cat. An instinctive twist in the air conducted by a precise equilibrioception. This taint enables an augmentation of these senses. The prerequisite, however, is to move as though quadrupedal, regardless of race (on feet/hands if four legs isn't possible for the user's race. If the user isn't on all fours, they won't have the synced bonus).
Effect: syncs user's DEX and MOV to Strong when moving quadrupedal

» Felyne Senses (Passive)
As nocturnal predators felines are subject to senses that allow them to operate well in the night. Their eyes allow them to see a bit better in the dark, but the main feature lies within their ears; they aren't for show. Their hearing is much more acute than a human's, and enables them to pick up on frequencies humans aren't capable of. This means that they can see better in the dark, but not perfectly; it allows the user to pick up and detect sounds and also sounds normally not audible from normal human range.
Effect: night clarity increases 15% per level, hearing range increases +x1 per lvl when compared to humans

» Leapyng
Felines generally have powerful hindlegs, which in the case of a bipedal creature being tainted by this being substituted by their legs. This allows them to jump at an increased distance, of a distance usually comparable to 7x their tail's length (which is by default half of the user's height, or from the head to where the torso ends). This allows user to leap large distances.
Effect: jumping distance = 7x tail length, increases 1 yard per lvl

» Prowlyng
As a predatory hunter of the night, and in certain circumstances the day, the user has become exceptional with hiding and being able to quietly stalk their vicinity to make the target unaware of their presence. This is in no way pseudo invisibility but it allows soundless movement when moving at a slower pace. This may be followed up by a pounce, or an assault currently in the user's arsenal, but will blatantly give away their presence.
Effect: user movements are void of sound at half normal MOV, nullifies Sixth Sense, Reactor and similar sensing techniques of lesser control level (for the same control level, whichever tech rolls the highest 1-100 wins), claws deal +1 damage on successful ambush.

@ kaz - i dunno if medium drain is sufficient to bypass a site restriction. i dunno bout that tech.
@ tsu - you set your soulline to be custom/public and let me know to get ur drain. i dun set those for ppl.
@ psi - YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH! lol, but that's not what he's askin xD
@ psi - no remaking techs. i told that lawgiver guy not to do it. but in this case, i like the revision better than what you had.

Kunashi are taught to quickly neutralize their opponents. This power was developed for that purpose. They are taught to harness and channel a mysterious energy into an orb that is projected at a target. If it hits the orb deals no deal, but invokes a mode in the target that makes it harder to use their abilities.
Effect: Invokes mode in target that raises stamina drain for techs used to x1.1. Drain increases +0.1 per level.

@ psi - that's a site suggestion or question... but i THINK i remember sayin you could have more than one to be like a spider-fox-bug creature or somethin. i'll look into it and see if i wanna make that distinction or not.
@psi (spirit armor) - that's not too bad. you can sell it to others, but you can't have it.

Kami Armor Bracers
A pair of bracers that can release a custom-fitted suit of flexible armor that is infused with the pure essence of a guardian spirit. The armor has a normal density of 5. It is able to produce a Strong energy barrier up to 3 times before it will need to replenish its charges (1 turn per charge).
Restriction: Cannot be worn with armor; barrier cannot be active while recharging
Cost: 5000 Shinny for supplies
Duration: 1 Week to complete

@ rune - nope. need a name and description of the place ur makin xD

@ psi - ok. i dun remember the process. there's a thread for it somewhere i think tho. just email jen and make sure it's okay to rp her charries and it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male
Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Custom.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:10 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Dual possession: Kitsune and Expir

For a new character.

As I'm having it planned where the Kitsune would affect first in a last ditched effort to save the life of the character i'm creating after a incident that had occurred years ago when he was younger. with the rescuing of his life the onugi of the kitsune. As he proceeded to grow and mature the onugi melded with him to his very core to which it leads on to a new incident that occurred most recently with the attack upon the city which he was caught in the crossfire, noting that he has a military background as a sort of Mercenary, and with him almost fatally injured a new experiment( done by my Ijin character) to save his life Ijin turned him into an Expir combining, of course Ijin did this behind the Division 12's back, the experiment would turn successful and he survived though this melded the experimentation with the Kitsune that helped him heal much quicker than before and thus merged together into one entity.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:43 pm

go ahead
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:57 pm

go ahead
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:19 am

Ok... then...

Ability 1: Pure Affinity (Mode)
Being supernatural creatures who excel in battle, these Kami have learned to utilize support and light magic in conjunction with offensive magic of matching alignment. Having a heightened bond to their affinity, they are able to use all perfected abilities in their affinity at full strength at all times.
Effect: Invokes a mode that allows Kunashi Kami to use offensive affinity magic at full power, even with Light or Support; offensive magic tech must be perfected to deal destructive damage.
Drain: High

Requesting Checkpoint 1 of Lord 2 for Mukhya
PWC = 26,302
Deeds:
Expanded territory to Q3
Strengthened trade relations with Artillia
Developing relations with Domenance
Major renovations to Taja, the capital, and military restructuring of Mandira
Restructured labor force
Defended Mandira against assault during the last saga
Sustained relations with Hejar & Tara Mura despite the false attacks
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:36 pm

checkpoint approved
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Hey. Recently, I created a character with a false grasp of an understanding of soul modes. This is because no where on the site does it specify how they even work, their drains, their roll dependency, their temporary presence. So, I was wondering if I could put the TEXP I earned with this character to another since his concept is all but shattered because of, once again, an absence of information.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:45 pm

lol! all you needed to ask was if you could xfer the TEXP you won from that contest from one charrie to another. that's fine, you can xferr the texp you earned ooc to another character this time. you cannot xferr texp earned roleplayin that charrie tho.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Okay. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 am

@Shin: Question... is High drain suitable for the tech? I'd like to start the RP to acquire this ability & Siphon now that Siphon is approved.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:46 am

ya a mode's drain is too low. i'd rather see the drain attached to the attack. so the mode invokin can be low or something with a each tech's drain increased like +2 or somethin
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Umm... you're the one that told me that it should be a mode... and the only tech that it would apply to is a destructive tech, which would set the drain at +7 status. The mode doesn't remove the fact that I still have to pay Destructive drain, so if it would basically be High drain just for the ability to use them and then Destructive drain for every tech used. And since it's a Soulline ability the High drain of 30 can at best be reduced to 21, which is still 10% of my total stamina, just be able to use my destructive attacks, which I only have 2 of, it's affinity specific.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:02 pm

ah, i told you mode
i am genius
make it destructive and run it

Ability 1: Pure Affinity (Mode)
Being supernatural creatures who excel in battle, these Kami have learned to utilize support and light magic in conjunction with offensive magic of matching alignment. Having a heightened bond to their affinity, they are able to use all perfected abilities in their affinity at full strength at all times.
Effect: Invokes a mode, user able to use offensive affinity magic at full power regardless of package restrictions; drain is Fierce, offensive magic tech must be perfected to deal Destructive or Fierce Area damage.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

I hate you. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 am

Quote :
I'm hoping this isn't considered remaking a technique. It isn't my intent to change it beyond making it a permanent appearance (kind of like Akatoush). I'll list the tweaks and the version of this Soulline with those tweaks and await your ruling.
- "Humanoid form (height < 5 feet), spells require vocal chanting," <--Removed. (Yokai still can't gain humanoid packages, even with this mode active.)
- Alter's user's appearance permanently. <--Added. (Mode needs to be active us use the techniques of the package, as usual.)
Quote :
● Goblyn ●

» Goblyn Transformation
Goblyns were a uniquely magical species of yokai within days of old; ostensibly caught between lesser and higher order demons. Unlike their yokai counterparts, they possessed great intellect and a variety of magical abilities unique to themselves. Their talents went into blacksmithing primarily as well as trade, though their small and nimble bodies made them formidable foes. Green to yellowish-green complexions, long ears, short stature and humanoid physiques made them stand out. Nowadays, they are rare, but sometimes their powers surface alongside their soul-harboured Goblyn knowledge within those who once walked amongst this species in lives passed.
Effect: Alter's user's appearance permanently. MOV +20% per level (up to +1 @ Perfected)

» Blynk
The preferred method of travel: a spell unique to the Goblyns that permits transportation to areas previously visited by the user. It is powerful in that it does not force entry to a location through a portal via the bending of space, but somehow permits passage through “natural pathways;” though, requires the body to undergo a temporarily energetic transfiguration to pass through what can often feel like the forced entry of a small, rubber tube. The details are unknown, selfishly kept to themselves. This may transport others as well, but it is limited in that respect.
Effect: may transport 1 other (2 @ Perfected) via direct contact. Drain is Fierce.

» H'earring (passive)
Anybody offering little more that a passing glance towards the green-skinned creatures would effortlessly note their most defining characteristic; their ears. The range they may selectively hear and filter sounds with their ostensibly unparalleled set of ears is impressive as is their ability to pinpoint the location of those traveling faster than they are able to keep up with visually.
Effect: Sense of hearing increases x1 per level when compared to a human. Keep-up accuracy = 20% per level.

» Impysh Influence
This ability permits the user to exert their influence over inanimate objects in a telekinetic fashion. Such is a representation of a marriage between their characterizing oddity and efficiency, frequently displayed while crafting their metallic works of art.
Effect: Strength based on attributes (+1 @ Perfected). Drain is Medium.

» Goblyn Blast
With the extension of a hand, a snap of the fingers, or any other hand motion the Goblyn deems appropriate, the creature is able to generate an expansive blast of magical force - crude, but very effective. While the force behind this phantasmal green, nigh-invisible blast of energy is titanic, the damage it bestows lags behind. However, its purpose is far greater than merely inflicting damage or creating distance between them and their attacker. The true danger lies within the essence of the assail for harboured within lies a stunning effect. While this effect may be relatively short-lived, it presents a wondrous opportunity for the green-skinned creatures. The speed at which the attack may be delivered as well as its hidden effects make this ability the Goblyns' most fearsome by far.
Effect: Width/height = 2 ft per level, strength is Destructive, damage is High, drain is fierce, +Stun for 1 post (2 @ Perfected)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 am

that's fine
Back to top Go down
Jason Bishop
Jason Bishop

Number of posts : 51
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Hey would Neo's Bullet stopping power be a Physical or Magical power, It's hard to tell because in the matrix it was more playing with the codes since it was in a virtual world. I was just curious because i thought about doing some kind of quest for it.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 pm

already exists under tyme magics... think kyro mentioned that earlier to you but

Projectile Freeze
Approaching projectile attack get caught in a realm of time causing them to move slowly and stop on approach of the user. This can be strong enough to effect a number of targets based as the technique is trained.
Effect: affects 1 projectile per level, drain is Fierce
--
TEXP: 5
Back to top Go down
Jason Bishop
Jason Bishop

Number of posts : 51
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:10 pm

No that was the first time, But thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am

I got a SL character here for ya. [Link]
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 am

kk i'll check it out
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:53 am

In regars to my post about the location in the past, I'm finally getting back to you on it, how is this?

Fenguri Village
A small village tucked away in the mountains and forests of Yochi Furi. The people of the village live a simple life, farming, hurding animals, and hunting for food. Being so far away from the main villages, Fenguri has to rely on what little trade it can get with traders that come by the village, they make bead jewelry, pottery, and wicker wear.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 am

I think I post this here xD

This character died: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2374-arashi, claiming death rewards for new character.
Total EXP: 23,782 (2378.2 per day, unless math is wrong xD)
Total TEXP: 17 (1.7, unless math is wrong xD)

Transferring the rewards to this character: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2405-dmitriy-angel#40374
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:06 pm

the village is fine, have kyro/kaz/surreal double check ur math and then u'll be ok to go
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:28 pm

яuиє wrote:
I think I post this here xD

This character died: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2374-arashi, claiming death rewards for new character.
Total EXP: 23,782 (2378.2 per day, unless math is wrong xD)
Total TEXP: 17 (1.7, unless math is wrong xD)

Transferring the rewards to this character: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/t2405-dmitriy-angel#40374
EXP
Day 1-9 = 2378
Day 10 = 2380

TEXP
Day 1-7 = 2
Day 8-10 = 1

Also note, that Dmitriy will have NONE of Arashi's memories or anything like that, so he won't know or have any "feelings" about the individual that killed him. If you want them, you will have get the memory unlocker and have a good reason as to why/how Dmitriy would go about unlocking memories of a "past life".
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Thank ya Psi m011
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 am

Claiming for today; 1/26/11
EXP: 2378
TEXP: 2
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Claiming for today; 1/27/11
EXP: 2378
TEXP: 2
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 am

You do that on your bio page I believe, not here.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 am

Rage you coulda told me that on messenger, lol... so, do i get the dates calmed or do i have to start over?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:35 am

I'll tell you in messenger.

J/k. You get them since they were posted somewhere on the site. You'll probably simply want to link on your bio thread to this thread since they're here now and just continue on your bio thread from now on.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 pm

ppreciate it psi/khoe
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Since Kyro heinously refuses to aid a member in need of clarification... AGAIN!

H2H Content Site wrote:
Outflare
Magixal energy builds around the caster, swirls about, and then explodes outwards damaging targets within an area of a building radius.
Effect: radius = 5 ft per level, damage is Fierce
--
TEXP: 5
My question is about the range... the description still says that it "damages targets within an area of a building radius" yet the radius is set to 5 ft per level so even at Perfected that's only 25 ft, which is smaller than my apartment let alone a building. So which is incorrect, the description or the new "range effect"?

Suggestion: Remove the 5 ft per level range and edit description to "area of a small building" if you're trying to prevent people from blowing up a skyscraper radius b/c it's "a building".
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:27 pm

lol, i put this under site edit reminders already
i think "small building" is LESS confusing than a square footage
but for right now, go w/the 5ft per lvl and use this as a rulin on it (really small building xD)
i'll look into that w/the upcoming calibration ^_^
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Kthxbai!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Since you don't want me using soullines/customs to BEND site rules, I have thought of a new ability that fits the setup of the Kunashi.

Current Ability 1: Pure Affinity (Mode)
Being supernatural creatures who excel in battle, these Kami have learned to utilize support and light magic in conjunction with offensive magic of matching alignment. Having a heightened bond to the Spiritual Arts, they are able to use all perfected abilities in their affinity at full strength at all times.
Effect: Invokes a mode, user able to use offensive affinity magic at full power regardless of package restrictions; drain is Fierce, offensive magic tech must be perfected to deal Destructive or Fierce Area damage.

New Ability 1: Chaotic Order
Being higher order spirits who excel in battle, these Kami have learned to utilize their powers to their maximum potential for the most efficient neutralizations. Their training allows Kunashi to use the same ability, at Honed or greater, twice, at the same time, in a single turn.
Effect: Allows the Kunashi to use the same ability twice in one turn for an additional drain of x0.5 of the base tech's drain.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 am

yes... not trying to bend the rules is good. i actually really really like rules, they make my life easier.

Chaotic Order
Being higher order spirits who excel in battle, these Kami have learned to utilize their powers to their maximum potential for the most efficient neutralization. Their training allows Kunashi to use the same ability, at Honed or greater, twice, at the same time, in a single turn.
Effect: Allows the Kunashi to use the same ability twice in one turn for an additional drain of x0.5 of the base tech's drain.

so what does this do? like you shoot two fireballs, one from each hand? or are you combining two techs into 1? like two fierce techs bump up to fierce+fierce dmg?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Kuritikaru (Critical Drive Technique)
Full Auto
Mei harnesses the power of her feline speed to move quickly enough to reappear behind the opponent and leave an afterimage in her previous location. Then she bypasses her limits with the Kuritikaru and either uses her guns (handguns respectively) or creates energy guns with the full use of her artifact's power to fire them in rapid succession, a torrent of bullets. Since they are not metallic rounds their damage as a whole can vary from pokes to much more fatal results.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Wow... so I just realized that this ability already exists... Casting - Recaste, so scrap that one. So instead...

Strategic Targeting
In battle, there comes a time when you must strike several enemies at once in order to neutralize them or turn the tide of a battle. Kunashi are quite skilled at this feat. They have learned to strike or protect different targets in unison with the same attack. There are some who can target two entities at once, while the truly gifted can target three. Doesn't work on self-enhancing abilities.
Effect: Adds +1 additional target at Honed and another at Perfected for the base ability
Drain: Adds an additional drain of x0.5 of the base drain.

I figure this one is right in line with strategic field control as it's another booster ability and hopefully the effect is more clear than the last one.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 am

approved version

Strategic Targeting
In battle, there comes a time when you must strike several enemies at once in order to neutralize them or turn the tide of a battle! Some Kunashi are quite skilled at this feat. They can learn to strike or protect different targets in unison with the same attack. There are some who can target two entities at once, while the truly gifted can target up to three. This only works with offensive magics or status spells that boost external targets.
Effect: enables user to target +1 at Honed and +2 at Perfected with an ability; abilities gain a x1.5 drain increase per target
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Round 2...

Strategic Targeting
In battle, there comes a time when you must strike several enemies at once in order to neutralize them or turn the tide of a battle! Some Kunashi are quite skilled at this feat. They can learn to strike or protect different targets in unison with the same attack. There are some who can target two entities at once, while the truly gifted can target up to three. This does not work with self-buffs and cannot target the same target twice.
Effect: enables user to target +1 at Honed and +2 at Perfected with an ability; abilities gain a x1.5 drain increase per target

The only thing that changed was that I specified that it doesn't work on self buffs and no double targeting Bob with Ability X. I accepted drains as you set them. So I'm good to learn this one now, yeah?

Last edited by Psi Prince on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next