Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Next Contestant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:21 am

"Green as a bullfrawg, sticky like glue... Granny do ya get high? Yus I do..."
The hour was late, a lone female figure walked through the forest. She'd come here for a number of things, the least of which not being the seeds in her pocket ready to go into the fertile ground. First of all, she'd have to replant that area that'd been destroyed in her last fight, and second of all of her friend Shou wasn't making good use of the land, she'd have to borrow it... a little eminent domain if you will.
Smirking, she started along a woodland path. This road would take her past Adrian's broken down temple, but seeing him was a rish she was willing to take.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:36 am

"What a day.." Shou muttered lightly to himself, forcing himself to continue carrying on through the woods. He was rather exhausted by the events he'd undergone, his stamina at an all time low. Deciding that he needed some rest before he could feel safe continuing through the forest, his back thudded lightly against the bark of a tree and he slumped down to take a seat. Panting with mildly ragged breaths, Shou kept his guard up around him in case any other spirits tredded along this way. He might not have been ready for another fight, but self-preservation was always a strong motive, something he was sure he could dig up some energy for if needed be.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 am

THe demoness continued her trek, suddenly stopping and taking two sniffs of the night air. She knew that smell. Downshifting to her smaller form, she ran forward on all fours, disappearing into an alternate pocket of reality for a moment... the one where she kept all of her beer for one...
...and reappeared on the man's lap. "Yo! Whatcha doin here, eh?" she'd inquire immediately. "Ye need to let me know whether or not ye've started plantin yet. Sorta important, expanding gang duties and all. We're gonna boost production by a lot."
Grinning broadly, she seemed excited to see the other, though he was no longer in her merry little harem band
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:07 am

The sudden appearance of the fox on his lap startled him, his body tensing as his back pressed more firmly against the bark of the wood, though there was obviously no escape that way. An instant later, he recognized it, huffing out a sigh of relief. "Damnit, Grunty.. you scared the shit out of me." He glanced to the side, relieved yet annoyed. It was good that it was Grunty, yet a more casual approach would have been nice.. how had she managed to do that anyways? Her full array of abilities was still a mystery to him, after all. "Planting? Not yet.. I'm barely at the process of making that land even able to plant something on. Takin a while to get that dirt ready."
The oni then rose a brow. "I'm not a part of your gang anymore, though, so I don't see why you're bothering me about that."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Tilting her head to one side, she noticed the lion spirit tense up. Her tongue hung out lecherously until the oni relaxed a bit and began speaking. "Why is I askin you about it?" she repeated, as though the answer were as plain as the blue in the sky. "Well, since ye ain't part of the group any more I'm gonna have to cut my losses," nodding her head briefly up and down, she paused. "Or in other words, ima have to borrow a little piece of that field. I was originally gonna take the whole thing if ye recall, but since we's sleepin together and all I figure... y'know, I should be nicer, eh? But I'm glad to hear you're getting my dirt ready."
Her tone held nothing but friendliness, as though the arrangement had been agreed upon beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Next Contestant Immybox_01
"Your dirt?" The oni questioned, suspiciously. Was she trying to take over his land? She seemed smooth about it too, her words holding implications that he had briefly recalled agreeing to, though times were fast changing. "You're not trying to take away my territory, are you, Grunty?" Shou asked a bit, a challenging smirk coming to face as he leant forward a bit in his seated composure to look down upon the fox. "I can donate some of the crop.. but that area's mine. I've fought for it too much to let it go."
Next Contestant Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:55 pm

The fox held a dewclaw up to her mouth in thought, a curiously human gesture considering her form. "Hmmm... ye know what? I like yer idea better." For one it would save her a great deal of labor. Actually, what was she thinking? She should've suggested such a thing herself. The oni seeming to have some sort of issue with her dominance over that section of the woods she'd beat him up to acquire for her planting purposes, but in light of the genius of his previous suggestion, she was quite happy and almost seemed to forget his tone. "Genius, quite genius, man, we was losin quite a gem when you left, eh? Ha ha... so yea, I guess I'll be taking that thirteh five percent when it's grown. I don't have much use for dirt by itself." Once again she spoke as if her ownership of whatever she claimed was a foregone conclusion and hurried on to the next subject in the same breath. She smiled in her doggish sort of way, her tongue hanging out. "So how've ye been?" she asked, disinterestedly, if only to figure out if he'd started that separate faction he said he was going to yet.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:38 pm

She seemed to go well with that idea. It would have kept her hands off of his land, of course, and he was willing to pay a price for it. Thirty percent, though? The oni's brow rose, but she moved on hurriedly before he could make any debate about it. He surely intended to, though. "I've been good." Shou stated, a smirk coming to his face. "I've been growing stronger." He commented, taking pride in that particular fact. Strength was a high priority of his, supposing it was the demon within him craving for that power. His pride pushed him to continue training his abilities, always looking to come out on top. "What about you? Haven't seen you since that night."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:46 pm

"Ah... things've been goin pretty rough, Bro. I needs a break from the commons mebbe. Buy a boat, go out on the water... catch sum fish... customers and wolf guys get to be pretty trying, eh?"
Laying down and rolling belly up on his lap, she yawned widely. "Pressure. Boredom. Bah! Sorry I ain't seen ye much, though."
She closed her eyes, as though about to take a nap, but a fly landed on her nose, causing her to shake her head and blow snot out into the air. "Little fucker..."
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:22 am

"That's right. You have those dogs to keep you company." Shou chuckled lightly and simply shook his head, happy that he had ridded their presence away from him. A woman like Grunty was hard to miss too, her rough demeanor only a turn-off to new found interests. "That's all right. You've been busy." Shou responded to her apology and noticed it seemed she was about to fall asleep, unfortunately upon his lap. That was interupted though, as snot blew out into the air. As if by some magical barrier, the bits that almost came to land on him erupted into tiny flames before disappearing into the air to become nothingness, before they had the chance of coming into contact with his form.
"Hmm.. you know I had a chance to visit that temple again." Shou started, figuring a conversation would at least keep her awake.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:48 am

Noticing the small display of lights, she blinked up at the other oni for a moment, before relaxing her neck once again, looking at the world upside down through her hazy chartreuse eyes. "Oh god..." she mumbled, groaning as though someone had just stepped on her stomach. "That broke down place? Was that psycho still there?"
She spoke of her de facto ex as one might speak of an uncle who went around licking strangers.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:53 am

Psycho? The word had thrown him off a little when she had used it to explain Adrian. Now Shou had met some crazy people, Grunty one of them included, and the insane ones had usually been in her company. Adrian didn't seem so in his opinion. "Adrian?" Shou came to ask, though the place had only seemed to have one owner during his visit there. Indeed, the building had been the man's home and he alone lived there. "Yeah.. I met him. He's strong for a human. Stronger than any I've met, anyways."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:56 am

"He's also batshit," she explained in reply to the comment on his strength. "I guess he wasn't so fargone he'd attack ye... oh wait..." she sat up suddenly, an expectant gleam in her slitted eyes and a mirthful expression. "Did ye kill him?" the question came out carrying all the enthusiasm of a child opening his first Christmas present of the year. "Put 'im out of 'is ole misery? Would've been a great kindness, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:05 am

"Heh.. that's assuming much." Shou stated, before simply shaking his head. "Nah, he didn't attack me. The fight was as any fight should be, just for fun." The oni shrugged afterwards. "The guy was actually pretty nice, offered me food and everything." Atilla had been there as well, having to rescue the kami shortly after that event. These were quiet thoughts, though, reminded of the pleasant company of the angel when thinking of her.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:22 pm

"Mmm..." she seemed disappointed that she still shared a plane with such a human. "Bah, after all that shit he wus talkin about human superiority and all, should've ate him while I had a chance. Those swords of his looked like they'd sell." Slowly, like ooze, she settled back down to her former position, one hind foot raising to scratch at her neck. Her mouth opened in a wide yawn, her teeth flashing in the light, before she resumed her former grin. "I guess that's ok, ye like him. He quit the group too awhile back. Only wish everyone crazy had the good sense to quit the group so I ain't have to deal with 'em no more. Wonder if sleeping with that succubus bitch did something to his head. Heh."
Her eyelids began to get heavy, closing, her ears twitching at the buzzing of small insects in the grass as she began to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 pm

At the mention of a succubus, the oni's eyebrows lifted slightly. "Lucky bastard.." Shou muttered under his breath, well too known in the practices and certain 'skills' succubus were known to verse. He could have guessed as much from the man, though, his first encounter with Grunty having led them to that temple before, proof enough that there was some connection of interests between them. "Hey, Grunty." The oni spoke, trying to rouse the woman from her sleep, and drawing more conversation with her. He felt the need to confide, since his ultimate debt was with her, and should at least make her aware of his next movements. "I'm thinking of moving into the deeper areas of the city. The Lower Commons have become as good a home as any, but its starting to grow boring.. and I think I'd like to see how the higher class of humans live about their days."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:30 pm

"Uh?" she groaned lightly, her drowsiness showing in her voice as she came to. "Lower commons? Borin? I guess I know what ye mean, but... don't make anywhere else yer home. Too many pigs. If yer lookin for a good place to push outside of the commons I'd say start in the school district. They get allowances nowadays, had one customer there used to buy pills like candy, heh. He died, though, they have a tendency to OD at that age..." she looked back up, looking directly into his face with concern. "Ye ain't gonna try to go anywhere near Metro, is ye?"
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:03 pm

He could have predicted that kind of response from Grunty, her first thoughts on it being a matter of weed business. That wasn't to say that he could find new customers expanding outwards into other parts of Sai City, but this inspiration to see more had arisen from other motives. What had surprised him though was the expression that came over the fox, a very uncommon thing to see on an animal, or oni for that matter. Of course, Shou was naturally curious of the Metro, as it would have been the top of the pinnacle of human fighters, the very defenders of mankind. However, that was also reason enough to subdue those thrill-seeking feelings. "Nah. Not just yet, anyways." Shou grinned, thinking of the time when he would hold the strength to do such a thing. "Relax, though." Shou stated, coming to stroke his hand down the fox's back, providing the same warmth that he had Atilla. "I'll be fine."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:55 am

The fox's concern faded with the other's touch, her leg going up and down at a steady rate as she assumed her former position. "Mmm... we should fuck..." she commented offhandedly. "Yea, don't go dyin or anything. Yer smart, I doubt ye'd run into too much ye couldn't deal with.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:59 am

Shou snickered at the woman's sudden interest, continuing to slide the palm of his hand down the fox's back. "In that form? I'm not interested. And I'm not planning on dying, not before I've had the greatest funs of all in this world."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:07 am

The greatest fun in the world..." she said slowly, thinking deeply as she recalled that she was indeed in the wrong form for social interaction and deciding to allow her body to dissolve into black steam, reforming as herself sitting across from the man. She'd come to this plane for the express purpose of having fun, if he knew what the greatest funs in the world was, well, she'd definitely have to as to see if they weren't something she was doing already. "So what's fun in this world to ye, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:14 am

She had entered into her human form quick enough, and Shou chuckled lightly, figuring that was something of a guarantee of intimacy. The other oni seemed interested in his motive, though, and he had to wonder if she could understand such a thing. For all he knew, his hunger reigned from the very nature that was his spirit. The man leaned in closer to the woman, his voice lowering as if he was revealing some very big secret, the grin on his face indicating his excitement, "Absolute carnage.. a city forever in flames. Hell on earth. That will be fun."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:18 am

indeed, she didn't understand. The woman put a hand to her chin, flexing her jaw back and staring at an angle towards the top of the tree line over the other oni's head. A hell on Earth? She tried to see the appeal. All of the electronic equipment she liked to play with and booze she liked to drink in the clubs would definitely be roasted, it would be hot all the time, and hot weather isn't conducive to cuddling and makes smoking less pleasant. All of the little people in the city would be living in fear and would have to be coerced into making fun stuff. Yea, eating and terrorizing the little humans could be entertaining at times, but only when they were surprised. When their shrieks plateaued and they were simply clutching themselves, screaming in horror the experience grew stale and then would come the time for eating, but if they were preemptively screaming in terror, well it would be sort of like melted ice cream, especially if they weren't busy making more kids to terrorize when they were grown. That and flames were very uncomfortable to sleep on and hellfire tended to come in either red or sulfur yellow. If she went to the club and tried very hard she could make some more impressive colored effects, northern lights and stuff. The drugged dancers she saw on the third floor had a tendency to wear beads and clothes that gave amazing variations and glows based on what lights she hijacked on and off, something that fascinated her as she couldn't even see color before she'd learned to shift into a human form. Fire just didn't hold that same aesthetic appeal that electricity could produce and gave off entirely too much heat, the real versus the heightened artificial...
But even if she didn't see the fun in the other's goals, she did think he was good company and had a cute butt, and that's all that mattered at the moment. "It would? Mm... if I wanted hell I could've gone to hell, eh?" she said, her eyes returning to their original focus. He was quite close to her, she had a number of targets she could suddenly pounce for...
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 pm

"Hell doesn't have any humans." Shou merely replied, as if it were answer enough to her statement. Besides that, it was hardly about what she wanted. Nothing would have pleased him more than to see his flames the work of the ultimate destruction of Sai City. It was a fate befitting of the humans and the era of sin that they had come unto. "I'll take you up on that offer though.. its been too long for me." Shou stated, moving closer to the woman now that she was a human and bringing his lips and warm breath against her neck, nibbling at the dark flesh gently with his teeth.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 pm

So while she deliberated the other took the first move. That was fine to her, even though she felt like being the one on top today, she thought, her clawed, fingerless gloved hand running through the other's hair as she embraced him about the shoulders. Gently, she leaned forward, coming to be on her knees, straddling the man's lap and trying to push him back into the tree. Perhaps it was the weather that affected her mood, as her bloodstream was relatively clean.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:22 am

The oni played on the thought of how this may have been better if it was the kami's skin, much smoother by appearance and undoubtedly cleaner. There was something about Grunty that would be forever dirty in his impression when compared to the purity that was Atilla. His thoughts were interupted as Grunty forced herself back into his mind's attention as she stradled him and pushed him back against the tree. He couldn't help but grin at the sight. Obviously this dominance suited her, after all there had been no hunt in getting this far with her, his next time to play predator intended for the kami. For the moment he could permit and enjoy Grunty's advances.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:13 am

The vixen continued with her motion, grinning sleazily as she drew him into a kiss. Not much went through her head other than the immediacy of the situation, that is, he seemed slightly more resigned than his usual self, recalling one incident where he was able to overpower her. Such a thought ran dim and wordless through the recesses of her mind as she attempted to work her tongue through his mouth, her hips moving up against his in an insistent and demanding manner, alternating between resting her weight on her knees and the other oni, the forerunner of a purr forming in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Shou couldn't argue against Grunty's body, one of the more attractive features the woman possessed that made the experience at least worth while. Her tongue would find little resistance in its advancing attempts, his own coming to welcome hers in a warm slipping embrace. Shou's body began to offput a heat into the air, only risen as his hands came to work on her pants just before him, fingers looping around the hemming of the demoness' lower dressings as he gave a tug to it.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 pm

The demoness closed her eyes, letting the familiar heat wash over her, a small bead of sweat traveling down her back as she groaned, slightly from the contact, slightly from anticipation of what was to come back. Quite without warning, the groan would turn into a growl and she would hook the collar of his shirt in her not-quite transformed nails, which still held some semblance to claws as she nonchalantly took a moment to rip his shirt off. If it was anything like her transformation, he'd be able to regenerate it, but she didn't really care, instead resting both hands on the tree roots to either side of him and resuming the broken kiss with renewed fervor.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:11 pm

The fabric of his shirt was torn away from him, splitting as it revealed his slim-toned torso. Though he would have been unclothed up there, the warm summer night wasn't unpleasing of the air, and his body always gave off its own temperature that coped with any chill that might have been present. "Ah, Grunty." The oni sighed in delight, with the corner of his lips upturning ever so slightly in a discreet smirk. He pulled the woman's pants from around her waist, sliding them down her thighs until they came just above the knee, in which case his angle prevented him from removing them any further. She came forward once more and renewed the kiss between the two of them, Shou closing his eyes as he leant forward into it, being the first this time to suggest with his tongue.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:27 am

She closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss of the other oni, her clothes dissolving into a black mist that faded away after some number of seconds and her hand coming to be on the male's rear, scooting him forward by his hips a little bit to give herself better leverage.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:14 am

Updated Grunty.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 am

Updated Shou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Contestant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Contestant   Next Contestant Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Contestant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: The Deep-
Jump to: