Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The power of Information (Sources Quest)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The power of Information (Sources Quest)   The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Nero walked into work and set his things down at his desk. It had been about two weeks that they had this promotion. And it was rather mundane and even more boring than the last job. As he sat down the tall bald William came up to him. "Hey as soon as Samuel gets here its you twos turn to upload the updates. This one is a fairly big upload. So it might take you quite a while. Use this..." He handed him a laptop. "And there is a Ethernet cord in the room. Its down the hall and to the left. You wont mistake it, it has lots of tall tower brackets, with switches and routers all lined up. If you have any questions feel free to come ask me. But I dont think you will have a problem." He said as he patted Nero on the shoulder and walked away before he could give any objections. Though this is exactly what Nero wanted a chance to access the businesses files and programs. Now he just needed to wait on Samuel and they could get started.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The power of Information (Sources Quest)   The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 pm

The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 Neroban_01
Nero wanted to tell Samuel that there was only very select demons that could harm him and they were not allowed in the human world. But he would keep that to himself. The less Samuel knew about how strong he was the better. Just enough to keep him fearful of his abilities was enough. \"Im shooting for a large sum of money and a higher position in the company. Possibly some stocks. And you?\" He said waiting for his reply. A moment or two later the computer beeped receiving an email. \"And now we find out just how valuable this info is to them.\" He said walking over to the computer.

The world shall know who owns it...
The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 Neroban_03
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The power of Information (Sources Quest)   The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Samuel just held himself back from answering as he knew that Jacob was too self assured in his own abilities, that he would underestimate the threat that these people held against him. *That is a serious shortfall for Jacob in that he believes just by being a demon he is superior and therefore immune to anything that a human or lesser demon can do too him, but he would be for a rather nasty surprise if he believes that an inferior being can not destroy him if he is as careless as I think he is going to be.* Samuel thought to himself with a slight shake of his head. "Yeah, we got a hit." He would say as he opened up the email and read the response. "Its pretty sparse, but they are fine with setting up a meeting, not in person of course. I'm just going to say we are going to communicate through a secure connection, maybe a real time video connection, but I am leading more towards a series of emails myself as for I'll take, who knows I'll have to think about it some more before I make any sort of request." Samuel would say open to any suggestions from his fellow blackmailer.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The power of Information (Sources Quest)   The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:55 pm

There was no way that Samuel didnt know what he wanted. That would make him doing this blindly with no goal in mind. Samuel wasn't the type to do that from what Nero could gather. \"Well lets not do a video cam. I dont want these fools to know jack about us until the deal is done. So lets do the email way. Since your good at keeping those secret.\"

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: The power of Information (Sources Quest)   The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:03 pm

"Alright, I think its best to switch computers and ip addresses. I don't believe they have enough to trace it back to this computer alone, but I'd like to minimize our exposure that they can trace it back here. I am sure you wouldn't want them to wrecking your new digs like this." Samuel would say as he stood up. "We can head back to my place where we can make the final request, and I can put a much greater security buffers between us and any probe they might send. So, we are going to use the captured laptop for the next part of it." He would say as he hooked up the two computers and transferred over a few files. He would then open up the email and say. "So, what exactly is it that you want?" Samuel asked Jacob to put into the email.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: The power of Information (Sources Quest)   The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Alright that sounds like a good idea. Tell them a percentage of the company stocks. About 10%. Along with a promotion. They will know who to give it to when a code word is givin at the company. He said as he got ready to leave to Samuel's apartment. Things were starting to fall into place. But this was just one step of many. Eventually it would all fall together.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: The power of Information (Sources Quest)   The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Samuel just gave a slight nod of his head. "I'll include a roster of employees mixed in with yours, that way they can't focus on you exclusively. It would bring to much scrutiny on you if we just gave you your name alone for promotion. They wouldn't be able to touch us per say, but we don't want their attention brought down on us. It could lead to a zero sum game where they have evidence on us for blackmail while we have information on them." He would say as he brought up the roster of employees for several firms within Elgoog and selected three hundred candidates for promotion and mixed in was Jacobs name. "Alright there you are. I told them to put the dividends of ten percent of the stock into a offshore bank account, where the money can be moved almost immediately afterward." Samuel explained as he put in his own request for a legitimate access pass to the division twelve's database he figured that since a few of the conspirators were from division twelve itself, that he should be able to get a legitimate account set up, to which he would just access it from secure locations when he had a need to do so. He would then immediately fire off the email back towards his contact before Jacob could read what he had typed out. "Now, we just see what they say about are requests."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The power of Information (Sources Quest)   The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Updated Nero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of Information (Sources Quest)   The power of Information (Sources Quest) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of Information (Sources Quest)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2