Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Filler: Look But Don't Touch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Filler: Look But Don't Touch Empty
PostSubject: Filler: Look But Don't Touch   Filler: Look But Don't Touch EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:19 am

Music fills the night air of Xartias as the village celebrates a bountiful harvest for a neighboring villages that comes to celebrate the friendship that has been maintained for so many decades. I am pleased to meet them and we mix and mingle frequently. As the night continues the wine flows like a river throughout the open air feast and several find themselves drunk. The leaders of the other village and I walk around discussing the future of our friendship and I tell them that my father enjoyed friendship and trade with them and as such, I plan to do the same. Loyalty will be repaid when Fortuna smiles upon those willing to seize what they want. One of the leaders nods to me and responds, "Speaking of trade, I would like to propose a trade of services. Our masons don't fully understand barrier magic, yet yours do. Xartias could use manpower to help repair years of wear. We could benefit each other in that sense." Nodding to him, I grin as the drunken revelry begins to unfold with my cousin, Kiryn wooing two of the maidens from the other village. Everyone is all smiles here, including Kiera, who had been given liberty to walk freely tonight... well, with her guard of course. I keep an eye on her as he cups seems to stay full no matter how much she gives him to drink.

One of the drunken members of the other village's militia guard is roaming around hitting on different females before he eyes Kiera in her ivory gown smiling and laughing with some of the other maidens from both Xartias and the other village. One of the other leaders calls a beautiful female over and they introduce us. I curtsies to me and I smile at her. We speak for a while and when I start to enjoy my night, I feel a sharp sense of dread steal my attention and my eyes turn towards Kiera who is being pressed against the table as the drunk militiaman is trying to grope her. She fights against him and tells him to stop. One of the maidens tells him to stop before he angers... a spear appears literally from nowhere and pierces the militiaman's hand and lodges firmly into the ground. He screams out in pain. I walk up and Kiera runs into my arms. "You are safe, Kiera." I turn to a sober guard and tell him that he is now in charge in her safety. The drunk guard finds a Leiga in his chest soon after as he hits the ground. Kiera asks me why he is being punished and tells me that it is her fault that he is drunk. "If he can't resist the wiles of a woman he hates how useful is he against a woman that is well versed in seduction. Turning her away to her new guard, I tell him not to disappoint me. The drunk militiaman asks for my forgiveness as do the leaders of his village. He removes his gem pouch and slides it towards me. I shake my head and tell him, "You will scream in pain throughout the night while your wife and sister will moan in pleasure to make amends. Never touch what belongs to me without my permission." One of the Shyr Beis places her Leiga on his left hand, which has not been impaled, before teleporting him to a training room. The leaders look at me and while they find my response to be excessive, they do not speak out against me. "Enjoy the rest of the evening. I will retire now."

The wife and sister are brought with me and my bodyguards. Kiera accompanies me as well as she pleads with me not to do this and I tell her that she is wasting her breath and an example must be made. Our walk ends at one of the guest chambers and I look into the eyes of the two women. Speaking softly to them, "You are about to give in to all of your carnal desires tonight. You will provide my bodyguards with erotic pleasure. Enjoy yourselves." They nod to me and licking their lips, they walk up and kiss two of the guards before enticing two others to join in. I chuckle as they head inside and Kiera looks at me with disbelief and I tell her, "Never forget that I am Dark Kami first and foremost. You take the kindness I have shown you for weakness, Kiera. No one will think to force themselves upon you again." She shakes her head and looks at me with disdain. I push her into the room where the two women are explicitly engaged with the four guards and the sounds ring throughout the open foyer. Kiera tries to leave but I bind her in place. So that she has no choice but to watch. I sit down and enjoy the show for a while. The bind wears off and Kiera turns and asks me if we can leave. I smile at her before nodding my head and telling the guards that I am going to retire for the evening. The remaining bodyguard is waiting outside of the room when I come out. I ask if he wants to join in and she shakes his head, "No thank you, my Prince. My wife would literally kill me." I smile and we walk back out to the feast. We walk by the training rooms and I pause for a moment as I listen to the screams of pain and they warm my blood.

988 words
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Filler: Look But Don't Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filler: Look But Don't Touch   Filler: Look But Don't Touch EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:21 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Filler: Look But Don't Touch
Page 1 of 1