H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Wonderful Night [Jyn]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Izumi worked as normal, but was much quieter then usual and the workday passed on just fine. Though Izumi had left a little ealirer in order to get ready for tonight, she had left a note on Jyn's desk that read 'Headed home early to prepare for tonight, See you at the Umbrella Resteraunt after you get off and ready. I'll be waiting. -Izumi' Izumi had went home and gotten ready for tonights adventure, she was rather nervous about it being that it was her very first date.

The Umbrella shopping Center was the largest mall in East City, within that place was a resteraunt called Umbrella Resteraunt. Izumi would be waiting for Jyn at the resteraunt, it was located on the top floor of the shopping center, in the back near the railings to have a rather spectacular view of the city at this time. Izumi was dressed very nicely for tonights events, she wanted to look spectacular for Jyn, she wore a Bubble Hem dress, black high heel stilleto and her hair was tied up into a high ponytail, and rose red lipstick. She was sitting there merely waiting for Jyn to arrive. She just had a glass of water on the table before her, she didn't order food yet wanting to wait for him to get here before ordering anything. I hope this isn't too much trouble for him... Izumi still worried if it was just going to bring Jyn any trouble.

-Word count: 245
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Wonderful Night

I nod as I listen to her. Her body was warm and it didn’t feel back pressed against me. As she speaks, some things that I’ve known or at least assumed are recapped over. The question I posed was a bit vague and over encompassing, so I figure I should narrow things down a bit. After she is finished speaking, I continue asking, “what about your family? I don’t believe we’ve ever talked about them.” I remember her stating that her parents were no longer in this realm, but I only assumed that she didn’t have any other living relatives, such as brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles or cousins. I continue, “what where they like? Is anyone still around for you?”

Current: 120
Total: 11331
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Her grasp on his arm tightly slightly at the question about her family. She would gaze foreword as she would respond back. "My family is dead." she started out as she looked at the things that were in front of her, but she still kept clung to Jyn's arm. "My mother and father were both great people, kind gentle souls that took great pride in our clan, and no I'm the last of my clan." She began to think back on her parents and gently smiled at the thought of them, while it was indeed sad that they died long ago, but she was happy that she had parents like them though she grew up without them, she didn't hold much memories about them, but only some of the time she had been with them.

-Word count: 135 [8798]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:40 am

Wonderful Night

The affirmation to her lack of family is confirmed, seemingly on a much wider scale than initially assumed. The tone shifts to become more somber as the walk is continued. At first I worried if I had ruined her mood, but in the dim light I am able to make out a soft smile she seems to hold as I would assume she was able to think back on something pleasant. I look back forward and nod, accepting that. The sounds of small insects and such from about the park’s greenery fills the void of the silence for the moment it arises. It had been an eventful evening thus far. We had dinner, had karaoke with various additional activities therein, and now we were taking a walk in the park. I knew without looking at my watch or phone, that a good amount of time should have passed since the date first started. It had been a long day for me, coming out of training for my new position and all. On top of that, I had gotten drunk and was starting to sober up. I would emit a short yawn as we walked; an involuntary action due to the fact that it was probably around my best time and I hadn’t gotten many breaks today. Thinking nothing of it, I continue to walk, enjoying her warmth and her company, attempting to recoup from the previous question as I continue, “I’ve really enjoyed myself thus far, Izumi. I’m glad I agreed to come out with you.” This time, the confession was sober and a bit more coherent.

Current: 267
Total: 11598
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:53 am

Izumi looked towards Jyn when he had yawned and she just kept her smile, this was probably the most natural state she's even seen Jyn in, from the beginning where he seemed uptight and stiff till the karaoke where he actually showed that he was capable of loosening up till now where he just appeared to be at ease with everything today. Quickly she looked away and blushed as she heard his confession about having such a good time. She was glad he didn't regret coming out on this date with her. "That makes me really happy to hear that Jyn." She said her smile growing more, as she started to feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside at the thought that she was able to accomplish making him happy.

-Word count: 131 [8929]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:21 am

Wonderful Night

“Heh,” I murmur lightly as I look down, a bit bashful with things. “Well, yeah…” I didn’t really know what to say. I look back up noticing that we had walked a good ways into the park. It was kind of getting late, so I wondered if we should be heading back towards civilization. I pause and comment, “should we start heading back?” It was more so to be polite. I didn’t know how late Izumi wanted to be out, but I was mindful of the time. She said she wanted to walk for a little while and I had no objective way of knowing just how long that was. Aside from that, just beyond the bushes on the side of us were picnic like areas were lovers generally go for privacy or to make out. It was generally something done by high school kids or new couples, but at the current time of night, there probably wouldn’t be any people around at all. It would be a nice place to be alone, and it was a nice night out given the temperature was pretty warm for nighttime. I fix my original question, appending, “I’m not in a hurry or anything, I’m just making sure.”

Current: 205
Total: 11803

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:39 am

Izumi paused with Jyn and looked at him when he paused and asked about heading back. honestly Izumi didn't want to head back just yet, she would start to look around the area. "No, not just yet." she said as she was staring over the bush as she managed to just barely catch notice of the picnic like openings, though she was more so curious and looked to Jyn. "Let's go this way." she said as she would pull at Jyn's arm to take him to the more private setting. She liked spending time with Jyn and if she could she would stretch out this date as long as it possibly could, though she knew an end had to come since we'll work did come the next day and people needed rest, but she just wanted to make this date with Jyn memorable and fantastic.

-Word count: 145 [9074]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:38 am

Wonderful Night

The extension is granted as Izumi states that she wasn’t ready to head back just yet. This almost causes me to smile. It was like a small kid that didn’t want to leave the amusement park, ever. I didn’t mind; I would stay out here with her as long as she allowed my company. I didn’t know how it would affect my ability to work tomorrow, but such things weren’t important at the moment. I notice her notice something and look off in the direction that she advises to take. “Okay,” I affirm; attached at the arm, I am pulled and walk with her allowing her to lead the way for now into the more private settings beyond the shrubbery.

Current: 120
Total: 11923

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Izumi would walk with Jyn past the bushes, being careful so the hem of her dress wouldn't get messed up as they were passing through the bushes and making it to the much more private area. She unhooked herself from Jyn's arm as she was staring towards a tree and she had smiled. "Look Jyn... they still exist!" Her tone sounded excited, she seemed to have spotted something that wasn't exactly visible, well not to normal regular nonspiritual aware humans that is. She would unleash a giggle as she quickly made her way across the private area to stop at a tree and appear as though she was about to pounce on something. She waited a moment before she bought her hands over an area on a tree and she pulled her hands away and closed them together, not tight because she was holding something. She would return back to Jyn and smile. "Look It's a Memfly." She said as he opened her hands, holding a rather odd looking butterfly, it appeared like a regular butterfly except the fact that it was a spirit and transparent, it's wing's having a very wavy mist moving through them. Izumi seemed excited about this spiritual being, she kinda pulled it back when she had remembered about Jyn's dislike for spirits. "Oh right..." she uttered to herself as she brought the spirit butterfly closer to her.

Ooc: Whatcha think of the new box? Very Happy
-Word count: 233 [9307]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Wonderful Night

My arm is released as I watch Izumi move forward and away from me with a bit of excitement. I slow in my walk as I watch her as my attention is pulled to view something. I watch Izumi-nekochan watch something intently before grabbing for it with certain victory. I walk up behind her as she seemed to have caught something. Her hands open and this Memfly thing flutters softly in her hands. I look down at it figuring it was like the passive spirits I started to notice floating around (shokou) after gaining the ability to view spirits. As she pulls back and mentions something, I clear my throat and reply kindly, “it’s pretty.” I figured she knew how I felt about spirits, even if I had never gone into specifics on what spirits I disliked and the thought process behind why I did not like them. Something small like this wouldn’t pose a threat to human life; or so I didn’t think that it could do so. I’d hate to have to waste bullets on trying to hit a butterfly.

Current: 182
Total: 12105
Ooc: Pretty nice.

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Izumi would nod her head as she had began to explain about the memfly. "These are harmless spirits, they use to flourish hundred and hundreds of years back, now a days it's extremely rare to see Memflies." She stared at it and smiled softly as she still kept it close to herself, she didn't want Jyn trying to swat it, maybe he had like some spirit bug fly swatter in his pocket or something, so Izumi was being cautious about the Memfly in her hand. "when I was young, there use to be a huge field of flowers out near my home where these Memflies flourished, it was like heaven there." As Izumi began to talk something strange had begun to happen and the area within visual range around them shifted and changed, and it was replaced with a field of very rare and exotic flowers that were once thought to have been extinct, and in the field of flowers there appeared to be a lot more flowers, and what had appeared to be a much younger version of Izumi running around having fun laughing and giggling. "These creatures are able to contain memories within themselves, that's what they live off of. They don't damage a human's memory though, it's like they take a copy of it and store it within their selves somehow using that as their source of energy." Izumi looked towards Jyn. "Long ago these Memflies use to be used by shamans in order to contain memories of specific events and keep these Memflies in specific field of flowers." Izumi looked around and smiled seeing her past self. "Anyone can access the memory that is store within these spiritual beings just be giving it a tiny taste of your spiritual energy and it'll replay back the memories that it's stored within it, or any specific memory stored in it." Izumi looked back to Jyn as she blushed. "Memflies were called Memflies to shorten out it being called Memory Butterflies."

Ooc: ^_^ Shin made it.
-Word count: 332 [9639]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Wonderful Night

It would seem I was in for a lesson on these ancient insects as she lets me in on their history and purpose. They seemed peaceful enough, and they made her happy so I didn’t necessarily have an issue with this one at this time. The scene changes around us and I find it odd that such a small thing is able to produce such a vivid illusion. I watch the chibi Izumi in this happy memory as Izumi continues to talk. As she looks back to me, my eyes meet hers as I nod and state, “Ah, I see. It’s a shame that they’ve almost gone extinct.” It seemed nice enough in concept, but, “…theoretically, those things play back memories. So if one of these memflies touches me, it can later broadcast a memory of me on the toilet to someone else?...”

Current: 143
Total: 12248

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Izumi would look to Jyn as she gave a nervous smile and a slight laugh at what he had said. "If you would put it that way, Yes that would be possible, but I don't think anyone would intrude on such kind of memories unless they think it's important. These work in a similar fashion like cameras, with the ability to record memories, they can also delete stored memories, but that only happens if you pay a little extra spiritual energy to have them delete any sort of memory." Izumi looked back to the butterfly and thought about what Jyn said and merely giggled once more, she cut the memory where it was and the scenery returned back to normal, she would lift her hands up into the air and let the Memfly, get thrown into the air as it's wing's began to flutter in a misty manner, and it began to fly off into the night sky. Her hands returned down to her side as she kept a smile on her face as she looked at Jyn now.

-Word count: 179 [9818]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Wonderful Night

I frown and nod as I look down and think that something like that would suck. A pervert could have a field day with these things; I could only imagine what they were used for in the past. Who needs the internet and voyeurism when you have magical spying butterflies? Alternatively, they would probably make great spying and interrogation devices in the hands of the Division. If their technology could be harnessed, it would be a powerful weapon in the war on spiritual terror. Of course, I could never allow these thoughts to manifest into words for fear that Izumi would be saddened by them. When she cuts the memory, it at least allows me to know that the memory can be controlled to some extent along with the explanation given on how they worked. I watch as the thing flies away. “Cool,” I murmur lightly. I look back to Izumi who looks to me. I still wanted her after what happened, but I was not that forwards. Still, out here all alone… I force the thought from my mind and look back up to the stars in the sky. It was a pretty sight mixed with the glowing shouchou that waft in the airs. “A picnic blanket would be nice in a place like this,” I comment softly really to myself.

Current: 225
Total: 12473

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Izumi's blue eyes stayed on Jyn for a while as she then looked away when he looked at her and she blushed as her hands moved behind her back and held onto each other. "Yes, this does look like a lovely spot." she uttered somewhat nervous and she slightly turned so her side would be to Jyn. Izumi would look around, as though she were checking the area to see if there was anyone around. She didn't really see anyone around, and she felt her stomach churning. She bit her bottom lip as she mumbled out. "D-do you want to continue what was started?" she still kept her gaze away from Jyn, but the question was directed towards Jyn. She felt her heart beating fast and hard and it was kinda painful, but it wasn't painful enough to have her keeling over, she was just extremely embarrassed at what she asked and extremely nervous by what his response would be.

-Word count: 160 [9978]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Wonderful Night

My gaze is up to the heavens when the question comes in to me. It causes me to pause for a moment, catching me off guard as I hadn’t expected Izumi to be that forward. But the fact that she asked, was a bit of a testament to her lack of experience in the field. She was far from a seductress in the form of a women taking charge and going for what she wanted, but she had seductive skilled in more passive areas that were heavily alluring. From my position I move close to where she was, the soft grass shifting beneath my feet. The distance is closed; her gaze was away from me, so I knew that she was probably embarrassed. I didn’t what her to feel uncomfortable, so I decided that I would take the lead in things to ease any awkwardness this may have for her. My hand comes up to the side of her face as I turn it towards me and place my lips against hers. That would be my answer to her question and hopefully the response would be good.

Current: 187
Total: 12660

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:56 pm

She released a gasp the second before Jyn's lips had pressed to hers. Her eyes were wide for a moment and soon they softened and they closed. She felt Jyn's lip's once again, and she felt as though she was in heaven again, she adored this so much, her hands unconsciously moved to his chest as she turned her body to face him and stepped closer to him as they kissed. This night felt right, and the emotion's were there, let's just hope no more interruption's will happen, or Izumi's gonna lose it.

-Word count: 93 [10,071]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Wonderful Night

I feel her soft lips against mine and I part her lips with my mouth as I deepen the kiss. As her hand moves to my chest, my arms embrace her form. It felt good to have her in my arms. I felt a small amount of guilt now that I was no longer drunk, but I also felt a large amount of pressure attempting to escape my pants. Aside from that, Izumi seemed to genuinely care about me; on top of that, she was a sweet girl who always had my best interest in mind. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad if she was just a fling that I’d bend over a park bench, but since I knew she had feelings for me, it was much more complicated given that I was complicated overall. Still, I continue allowing myself to pursue her body. As I kiss her, the arms that wrap about her frame move to her back where the zipper to her dress should be located. Taking hold of it between my index finger and thumb, I pull down on it so that her dress would loosen up a enough to slide off.

Current: 195
Total: 12855

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Spoiler:

-Word count: 144 [10,215]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Wonderful Night
Spoiler:

Current: 159
Total: 13014

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Spoiler:

-Word count: 123 [10,338]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Wonderful Night
Spoiler:

Current: 219
Total: 13233

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Spoiler:

-Word count: 116 [10,454]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Wonderful Night
Spoiler:

Current: 176
Total: 13409

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:50 am

Spoiler:

-Word count: 154 [10,608]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:58 am

Wonderful Night
Spoiler:

Current: 187
Total: 13596

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 am

Spoiler:

-Word count: 198 [10,806]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:27 am

Wonderful Night
Spoiler:

Current: 155
Total: 13751

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Spoiler:

-Word count: 178 [10,984]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Wonderful Night
Spoiler:

Current: 177
Total: 13928

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Spoiler:

-Word count: 155 [11,139]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Wonderful Night
Spoiler:

Current: 166
Total: 14094

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Spoiler:

-Word count: 106 [11,245]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Wonderful Night
Spoiler:

Current: 244
Total: 14338

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Spoiler:

-Word count: 148 [11,393]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Wonderful Night
Spoiler:

Current: 121
Total: 14459

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Spoiler:

-Word count: 114 [11,507]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Wonderful Night

The bad thing about us doing it out in the middle of the park was that we had to walk all the way back to our cars afterwards. On top of that, I had regained my appetite and had a bad case of the munchies. After that, I was sleepy, but I knew I still had to be home. It would be hell trying to explain why I was coming in so late. Though I patrol from time to time with my unit, I hadn’t been patrolling evening lately as Ingel had taken over such things. I push those thoughts from my head for the time being and focus on actually being here. Izumi was a sweet girl; I felt a certain amount of success or fulfillment having completed this act. Not wanting her to catch cold, now that rationale and whatnot had returned to me, I pull back slightly and comment, “you should get dressed.” My hands slide off of her form as I place myself back into my pants and zip up.

Current: 174
Total: 14633

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:00 pm

She closed her eyes as she moaned again as she stretched her back a little by arching it. The idea of getting dressed was the last thing on her mind until Jyn had reminded her, her eyes stopped glazing over as she turned her head slightly to him an removed her arms and dropped it down to her side. "Oh right..." She uttered as she looked down for her cloths and she would squat down as she pulled up her boyshorts and then grabbed her bra and proceeded to swiftly put it on, adjusting herself in her own cloths, she would grab her dress and slip it back on and zipped it up and again she adjuted slightly as she took in a deep breath and she began to pass her hands through her hair to fix it up a bit, since it got a bit messed up from what they had just done. She couldn't really believe that she had done such a thing, she wondered through if Jyn would choose her, or just return to Shiori. She had prepared for the worst, and thought to herself that even if he returned back to Shiori, she was happen that having her first time with him was good enough, but it still wouldn't help the heartbreak that would happen if such a thing had occured. It took her a few moments to actually finish fixing up her hair and when she did, she dusted her dress by patting it and she turned to look at Jyn as she smiled.

-Word count: 259 [11,766]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Wonderful Night

I stand by as Izumi gets dressed. After watching her start, I turn to give her a bit of privacy as I appear to be looking towards the park entrance. I turn as I figure she is just about done, hoping that she didn’t feel cheap about having to dress in the private area like this. My eyes meet hers as she looks to me and smiles. I return the soft smile as I hold out my hand to her, offering it to her to hold. With a nod of my head, I comment, “come on, it’s getting late. Let’s head back.” I would walk her to her car to make sure she got there all right. A kind look is on my face as I attempt to reassure Izumi, without words, that what we did was okay.

Current: 138
Total: 14771

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 am

It was a bit of a step up that Jyn had actually offered is hand to her, she stared at it and she giggle, most happy to take his hand. After taking his hand, they walked back, Izumi upon walking ended up fumbling a little bit in her steps, a little surprised by it she held a little tighter onto his hands and leaned on his arm just to keep herself steady and using her free hand to grab onto the arm of the hand she was holding. She began to take in some realization's that she had never realized about Jyn. Her blue eyes sauntered to gazing at his hands, the feel and the structure of it, the size of his arm, Jyn wasn't the largest of guy's, but still a guy none the less and somehow unique in comparison, not in a bad way Izumi would never think of him in such a way, but in a good way.

-Word count: 161 [11,927]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Wonderful Night

I give a soft smile as Izumi takes my hand. Turning, I walk back with her. Turning to look at her, I make sure she’s okay, due to the slight fumbling. She seemed to be well, so I simply offer a silent smile before turning my gaze back forward and walking towards the area we had previously come from. Eventually, the walk is made past the karaoke bar to the restaurant where our cars were parked. I walk Izumi to her car before letting her hand go and looking to her. Speaking I admit, “I’m glad I came tonight. I had fun.” I continue, “I guess I’ll see you in the office tomorrow.” It was too bad that the date was finally over, but it was late as hell; if I wanted to function at all, I had to get some rest. I was a Captain/Sergeant; I had at least a little bit of responsibility in the Division.

Current: 158
Total: 14929

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:05 pm

The walk back to the car was a pleasant one, the silence wasn't awkward at all and felt just right. She kept a nice firm grip on his hand as she walked along with him back to the car. Sadly, the end of the date was arriving when she saw the car in sight. So here they were at the cars, Izumi would face Jyn as she still held onto his hand. She nodded in agreement to what he had said. "Yes, you'll see me tomorrow." She really didn't want to and was slightly upset that she had to let go of his hand, but she did and looked up at Jyn. "I guess, this is the end of the date." she uttered as she smiled. "Thank you for a wonderful time, and..." she fell silent for a moment as she blushed. "Thank you for making my first time pleasant and exciting." She was talking about the sex in the park.

-Word count: 161 [12,088]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Wonderful Night

With her words, I blush and turn my head to the side slightly as I assure, “yea…” I didn’t really know how to respond to it. She was so straightforward and honest with it. After she says it, it dawns on me what she was saying. It confirms my suspicions that she had been a virgin. That face adds a bit more magnitude to the entire situation now that it was proven to be true by her words. I had no reason to doubt those words, knowing her and the experience we just shared. Because of my situation, I felt a little bad for her giving such a precious gift to me as I didn’t think myself worthy of such a thing. I wanted to ask her if she was sure that was alright, but there was no way of taking it back and she didn’t seem as if she had regrets about it. “Well… I’m glad that we were able to… well… it means a lot to me,” I continue. My body shifts forwards and my lips come softly to hers as I give her a good night kiss before I would pull back unless stopped from doing so.

Current: 200
Total: 16929

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 pm

That's another surprise the last kiss she got from Jyn left her shocked for a moment, her lips still in the position of kissing as she looked at him and she blushed and lowered her head as she covered her lips a moment. "I umm.." she was left without words for a moment. She would turn towards her car as she reached for her keys, she smiled as she had a huge boost of confidence and self esteem welling up inside of her. She clicked the button on her keys to unlock her car, the sound of the car being unlocked could be heard. She turned her head to look at Jyn. "You know...." she started "I don't regret any of this..." she opened her car door and started to step in side as she looked away. "Even if you don't care for me as you do for her, i'm just glad you gave me this chance." She would finish sitting in her car and close the door soon after.

-Word count: 170 [12,258]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:23 am

Wonderful Night

I pull back after the kiss. It felt pretty nice taking it like that. I notice that she didn’t seem to mind. As she turns to her car and starts to open the door, I take a step back, keeping my front to her as I watch her get into the car, listening to what she had to say and it catches me off guard. I knew that she knew about Shiori, but I didn’t think she would be thinking like that. I allow her to get in the car without interrupting her and I give a small wave making sure she had pulled out before turning and making my way to my car. It was pretty late and I wanted to simply shower and go to sleep, but I had miles to go before I slept. With a sign, I open my car door, get into my car and start it up. I close the door and head on my way to HQ.

Current: 164
Total: 17093
Exit RP

View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Updated Izumi.