H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Wonderful Night [Jyn]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Izumi worked as normal, but was much quieter then usual and the workday passed on just fine. Though Izumi had left a little ealirer in order to get ready for tonight, she had left a note on Jyn's desk that read 'Headed home early to prepare for tonight, See you at the Umbrella Resteraunt after you get off and ready. I'll be waiting. -Izumi' Izumi had went home and gotten ready for tonights adventure, she was rather nervous about it being that it was her very first date.

The Umbrella shopping Center was the largest mall in East City, within that place was a resteraunt called Umbrella Resteraunt. Izumi would be waiting for Jyn at the resteraunt, it was located on the top floor of the shopping center, in the back near the railings to have a rather spectacular view of the city at this time. Izumi was dressed very nicely for tonights events, she wanted to look spectacular for Jyn, she wore a Bubble Hem dress, black high heel stilleto and her hair was tied up into a high ponytail, and rose red lipstick. She was sitting there merely waiting for Jyn to arrive. She just had a glass of water on the table before her, she didn't order food yet wanting to wait for him to get here before ordering anything. I hope this isn't too much trouble for him... Izumi still worried if it was just going to bring Jyn any trouble.

-Word count: 245
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Wonderful Night

I would judge her reaction to assume that I had made a good choice. Attempting to keep the annoying news of the demon on the inside, I offer a smile in return. In the time that passes, I pay for the meal, leaving what I thought would be a respectable tip as no man wanted to be embarrassed by being cheap. After leaving there, I allow Izumi to lead up to the karaoke bar where we would be continuing the evening. I find myself walking into a room with all of the necessary karaoke equipment set up. I saw, after getting there, that it was the private booth types rather than the open bar type. My oversight makes me a bit uncomfortable, as I had originally opted to come because I felt that I would be able to watch others sing and embarrass themselves. Now it seemed like there would be no escape from me having to do something that I was shy about. As Izumi giggles and steps into the room, I follow nervously, “heh… yeah. I suppose this is a surprise.” I begin to think that maybe there could be a way for me to simply spectate and watch her sing. I see a small drinks menu within the room and decide that I might order me something to drink to help me relax a bit. “Do you come to these types of places often?” I ask as I make my way into the room looking towards the couch and then to the television set. Turning back to the table, I reach down for the small menu and lift it, looking into it.

Current: 275
Total: 5462
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:08 pm

She smiled a bit looking around seeing the stand and the other karaoke stuff set up. She turned to Jyn listening to his question and she tilted her head. "I have a few times." she stated as she grined with some intent as she eyed Jyn who was looking at the smal drinks menu. "Are you up for signing? Or would you like for me to go first?" She said as she walked over to where the song book was located and grabbed it and began opening it as she waited for Jyn's word on whether he was gonna sing first or not. She didn't mind it, she just wanted for both of them to have fun, and she was getting a little thirsty for some drinks too. Maybe this'll turn out to be an interesting night after all.

-Word count: 139[4063]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Wonderful Night

My back is to her when I hear the question and I wince a bit with my cheeks clenching as the dreaded question comes more quickly than I would have anticipated. Turning, I give a shy smile as I make the excuse, “I’ll watch you first. You’re the professional.” The sad part was that was the truth. This would be like me trying to throw a football alongside a professional quarterback; which was something I felt I probably wouldn’t be skilled in. I knew Izumi wouldn’t judge me and that this wasn’t a competition, but still… it was embarrassing. “Did you want anything to drink?” I offer as I pick up the small service phone situated in the room.

Current: 119
Total: 5581
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Izumi would listen to him as he said that she was the professional and that she should go first that he'll just watch. She didn't consider herslf a professional, she didn't sing for a living, she was just a well rounded actor. IT's not really surprissing that actors have amazing voices, but she didn't care about that, it was all about having fun right now. She just nodded her head as she was looking through the song list searching for a song she knew. "Okay." she turned her head when he asked about something to drink. Well they were in a private area and if she got wasted no one would see the things she may do, so she just smiled and said. "Something strong." was her answer as she turned her head away from him to look back into the book flipping through the pages searching for a good song to sing.

-Word count: 153[4216]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Wonderful Night

With the order given, I nod and turn back to the small menu as I hold the phone to my ear. After a ring, I hear the welcoming voice of one of the staff members there. I didn’t really know the strengths of the beverages since I had only recently delved into the world of drinking, but judging by the name of the drinks, I felt I could tell which ones were weak and which ones were strong. There was something about the name “Mental Annihilation” that lead me to believe it would be enough to get me inebriated, but just in case I didn’t like the taste, I ordered two, “Morning Afters” as well. After giving the order, I hang up the phone, and then close the menu looking up at the screen. I lean back and my rear side comes in contact with the cushion of the couch as I make myself comfortable. “So what will you be singing first?” I ask as I look to her, a short smirk on my lips. She still looked ravishing from the dinner in her dress; suddenly the worries of work were starting not to be so important to me anymore.

Current: 200
Total: 5781

View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Night [Jyn]   Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 pm

She was still searching until she had found one, it was a nice lullaby kind of song. She's heard it plenty of times before when she would be passing by music stores and what not years back, she would sometimes head in and listen to different music and this had happened to be one of them. "It's a song I heard a long time ago, It's called Wind's Noctune." She said with a smile as she closed the book and walked to the Karaoke machine and pressed a couple buttons in order to bring up the right song. "Well I'll be going first then." she said as she had begun walking to the microphone, the sounds of the speakers began to make noise as the song because to play, looking to the t.v where the words would start to cross the screen, Izumi would wait a while as the words hadn't appeared yet, slightly though she was moving a little bit with the music, the words started to appear on the screen and she began to sing.