Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love at First Sight... Not Exactly

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Heading outside of the city, the young Power Broker, Native, returns to the villa of his master and sponsor, the Master of the House of Corundum. Walking in thru the gates, Native is greeted by the guards and they ask him how his skills have been improving. He chuckles and tells them that that is the reason he has come to see the Master. They nod to him and let him continue on his way. The villa is well guarded by both magic and might. A "friendly" guard yokai known as a Min'gyon dashes up to the young Power Broker apprentice and Native pets him and pulls out a treat for him. He tosses it and the Min'gyon nudges him them dashes off for the food.

Native continues inside the house and passes an attractive maiden in her mid to late 20s. He nods respectfully to her, "Good morning, my lady. Radiant as ever is your spirit." She giggles at him and says, "Evitan, you are such a flatterer. Are you looking for my father?" Ah, so that's his actual name. Very well then. Evitan nods to her and she tells him that he is currently in negotiations with a member of the House of Manticore. I believe they are discussing Liliana's hand as a Consort to the Manticore Warlord's son." Evitan looks at her and says, "But my lady, you are the elder daughter, it is only proper that you should be betrothed first. If you would like, I can march right up to the meeting room and tell your father that I will make lots and lots of money and honor you as your man servant of love!" He strikes a pose and she laughs. "Evitan! Is my father hears you, he will kill you himself!" In a melodramatic fashion, Evitan responds, "Then let him come at me! I fear not death if my sacrifice had placed but a glimmer of joy upon my lady's face before my demise." She reaches forward and covers his mouth. "Please no more. You have really got to stop reading those ridiculous books and the theatre is definitely off limits to my new man servant of love. Seriously though, what insidious deeds does my father have you doing today?" Evitan laughs, "My lady, your father is not the villain that he is portrayed to be. Does he not provide the best for you and both of your sisters? Your brother wants for nothing either. I am here to report in to your father. I had a chance meeting with someone and his advice proved very fruitful indeed." She nods to him and congratulates him. Evitan smiles I almost forgot, my lady..." He retrieves a charm bracelet from his satchel and shows it to her. "It is a magical charm bracelet. It has protective and healing magic casted on it so that you are kept safe always. Life would lose so much meaning if you were no longer here. I had better head upstairs. Evitan continues to the third floor and the elder sister, Andrea, looks up at him before she continues on her way.

To be continued...

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 am

When Liliana draws her dagger, Lucian silently curses Kiryn for this plan. Lucian pretty much knew he was screwed at the sight of my reaction which came as a complete shock to him as well. When she mentions telling their father and storming off, Lucian can see the red tint to her eyes. Putting his own personal safety at risk given her current mood but for the betterment of relations between the two houses and to protect his sister from her pride while Kiryn is most likely trying to salvage things on his end, Lucian steps in front of her. "Liliana, wait. Both of you have ever right to be upset, but there was a reason for this being a surprise. You two got held no animosity when you were just strangers. We wanted you two to meet without concern for politics or arrangements. I did not know that Kiryn had not told him yet. Do not take his reaction to heart, sister. I can understand his sentiment far better than you can because when Father first proposed the concept of union to me for a complete stranger, I had a similar reaction. Thankfully, I only speak the common tongue so it doesn't seem as bad. Before you leave and hold an ill judgment, later on after things have calmed down, talk to him and find out for yourself if he is someone that you can like. Love in arranged unions like these is generally a gift that comes with patience or so Mother told me when she was trying to convince not to shun marriage forever. If Father meets him and likes him, you already know that you will be united with him." Lucian sighs and looks at her to await her response.

Lucian's page "retrieves" the worried peasant girl and takes her inside Runik's former house where some of the officers are mingling for drinks and dealing with post-battle reports and such.

Across the way, Kiryn and Pira have me cornered and Kiryn rests his hands on my shoulder, "Psyre, still your temper. The House of Corundum was the most trusted ally of the House of Volos Korol when Quinto reigned over it. Alisander, one of his closest friends and chief advisor on matters of finance. Leros and Monare have been discussing matches for you and Liliana is probably the best one there. She is rash and wild and you probably don't want her handling your diplomacy, but she is passionate and powerful and beautiful and she loves life and excitement. She is the type of match you want. She is a very smart demoness too, so she will suit you well. You are the Veilos Tyrn, Psyre. You will need to produce an heir if our bloodline and this regime is to continue and grow back to where we once were. You once told me that you would do what needed to be done in order to ensure the prosperity of our people meaning Xartias and the Dark Kami. Well, little cousin, this is part of your duty and that is why I ask this of you. Alisander could have Xartias restored in a day with his connections. It does not matter your relationship with her, but realize that we are not in the upper position yet, so to provide security, taking her as your Tari, is the necessary option, but we will have an alliance with the House of Corundum. The arrangement is not finalized yet, you must solidify that tonight or tomorrow when we return to Villa Corundum. If you truly want what is best for our people, you will do this for them." I look at him then look at Pira, who nods to me. "You are Chief of my Advisors, High Commander of our army, and my blood. I will trust in your wisdom, Cousin. The interesting man is coming, handle that for me. Pira, stay with Kiryn." Pira looks at me and says inquisitively, "But Tyrn...?" I vanish in a shimmer and Kiryn looks at her and Pira smiles and points past Kiryn.

My body shimmers into view in front of Liliana and Lucian if she hasn't left him yet. If he is there, I would address him first, "Commander Lucian, might I have a word alone with my Ksamatā?" If Lucian is not there or after he leaves, I would stop her to talk. "How about we try that again?"

775/17,605
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:31 am

Liliana stops to let Lucian speak his peace, but she is clearly not happy about doing so. When he finishes and waits for her response, she shakes her head and lowers her eyes, which have now returned to their normal muted hue, in defeat. "You may understand his feelings about this matter better than I, but you are oblivious to mine, dear brother. Whether it is the heir of Volos Korol or of Manticore that I am offered up to, my future remains the same." Saying nothing more, the demoness holds her position, silently consenting to Lucian's idea of waiting and giving the meeting another chance.

When Psyre suddenly appears before them, Liliana lifts her eyes to scan the face of the man she could possibly be tied to for the rest of her days. After Lucian nods to the man to allow him a private word with Liliana, and sends her a look that warns her against trying to harm him, Liliana would wait until he is well out of earshot before answering Psyre's question. "Alright, let's start over, but first... what does Ksamata mean?"
186/9907
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:57 am

Standing here, I had not thought this past the whole "Can we start over?" line, so when she agrees, I pause for a moment like "oh crap, what now?" Thankfully she asks me a question first. "Ksamatā is from our Ancestral Tongue and it is a term used for a potential mate that has been chosen, but not confirmed. I don't want you to think that I don't like you or have something against you because I don't but I am not a fan of being forced into union b/c of my title and station. Still, the negotiations have been entered and I will not go against the will of my people. I can tell you that I will not harm you or beat you... well, unless you attack me first. I am not that type of person. Kiryn says that you are wild and headstrong and I have no intentions of trying to tame you into someone boring. I... (flustered exhale) ... I want you to be you." I do not know what else to say to her at this moment, so I fall silent.

Lucian and Kiryn meet up and look at each other. Lucian punches him in the chest and shakes his head, "That one has a temper on him. Are you sure that they are not going to kill each other?" Kiryn looks at Lucian and says, "Not after that. His Dark Kami Fury is starting to show thru now. I will need to inform our elders so that can make plans to suppress or control it. Give them their privacy, Lucian. You have a maiden to tend to and I have business walking my way. The interesting man walks up and says, "You wanted to talk about something?" Lucian smiles at Kiryn and walks inside to find the Maiden. Kiryn nods to him and they walk and talk with Pira trailing Kiryn quietly.

336/17,941
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 am

His explanation of the term brings some calm to the sea of worry churning within her. At least the term was nothing bad or prematurely possessive, both of which would have probably sent her into another hissy fit. When she is given the chance to speak again, her head turns to watch the area around them begin to clear out. At least they are trusted enough not to kill each other. Before returning her eyes to his face, she begins to speak. "I have nothing against you either, frankly I don't know you well enough to dislike you yet. I am no fan of this arrangement, though I assumed you would have more of a choice in the matter than I do. Alliances can be made in other ways besides a union between the two of us. Our fathers did not need to join the bloodlines to be friends and most trusted allies to each other. I do have to admit that I agreed to give this a chance because when compared to the man my father was ready to give me to yesterday, you are by far the lesser of the two evils." Deciding that it would be best to take this opportunity to get a few of her own questions answered, Liliana continues on while curling a lock of hair idly around her finger. "Lucian told me that your people do not take wives but that we would be mated in some way that would make me your Tari. What exactly does that position entail?" The demoness would never claim to be wife material, in fact she believed herself to be the worst choice for a wife a man could ever make. If she was to become this Tari thing, she felt it necessary to find out what would be expected of her.

305/10,212
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:45 am

I chuckle at her comparison between us and our parents. "That might have something to do with both of them being men and your sister being a small child when my father died, but I know what you mean. Apparently, there has been much discussion and debate over who my Consort would become and they could not find anyone suitable enough. Kiryn found you. I must do what is best for my people and I assume that you are standing her b/c you must do the same." I look up at sky for a moment before she asks me what her role as a Tari would be. "It is not a job, but a life, Liliana. There is no job description that I can give you. You don't have cook or clean. I have servants for that. I have been advised against having you as a diplomat, ha ha ha, but you would take over being in charge of. Honestly, your duties as Tari, depend on you. What are your strengths and what do you enjoy the most?" I turn for us to walk around together. I wanted to stretch my legs a bit and I didn't want to stay in one place.

217/18,158
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:05 am

Falling into step beside the man as he begins to move, Liliana nods slightly to what he says before clarifying some things. "Please do not misunderstand my question. I am well aware that this position would be a life, which is exactly why I feel the need to know what will be expected of me. Life carries more expectations that any job ever could. I am not fit to be a traditional wife, I have known that for many years now. I will never be happy confined in a gilded cage where I am expected to laze about embroidering every scrap of bare cloth in the vicinity. I bore easily, and when I get bored I generally get into some sort of trouble." Realizing that she is digressing from the purpose of this conversation, the woman stops to take a breath and re-gather her thoughts. "Maybe asking specific questions would be easier for both of us. Would our arrangement be exclusive on both sides, one side, or no sides? Would I have the freedom to continue my trainings? Would your people frown on a woman riding to battle? How often would I be expected to perform intimate duties for you? Will I be expected to produce an heir for you? Those are some of the expectations I would like to know before entering this arrangement."

225/10,437
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 am

This woman is certainly interesting. I will give her that. I chuckle and sigh with a smile, "Well... that was a lot of specific questions. Let's start from the top, shall we? I don't know much about a traditional demon wife, so I don't think you have to worry about that. There are demons of station who actually have their wives embroider? Ha ha ha! That is hilarious. I have a seamstress, two tailors, and Kiera enjoys embroidery so she has made me a few garments. I got my armor from the Dark Smith of Arden, so you don't have to do any of that stuff. I can tell you that you will not laze about. Everyone works in some capacity in Xartias. What else were you worried about? No cages and I would hope that you are never bored in Xartias. I am working to return it to the former Paradise that I have seen in my visions of my Father's time." I pause for a moment as I try to recall the chain of questions that came next and I chuckle before continuing. "You would encourage to continue your training and improve your martial prowess while in Xartias." I chuckle at the question about a woman riding into battle. "Pira and Darda are women and they are my bodyguards and accompany me to battle frequently. My Chief Shyr Beis, Zilana, leads multiple squads of her Shyr Beis sisters into battle with me every time she's free. The Shyr Beis are deeply feared and prove that women are just as lethal as men. Most of my Shyr Beis are better warriors than the brethren of the Order of the Veilys though there are some in the Order like Kiryn that probably cannot be matched by a Shyr Beis or any of our other warriors. We are a warrior people that pride ourselves on strategic excellence over brute force."

The questions of intimacy bring a pause to my answers as I look her directly in her eyes. "An heir and other progeny goes without saying. My bloodline must continue to ensure the security of the Veilos Syli Regime and its Dark Kami royal bloodline. I have no clue how often, we will be intimate. I could say every day, but I have duties that take me away from Xartias while you may remain. Time will tell how we feel about that. When the time comes to produce an heir, which I would like to hold off on for a while, we will mate as much as necessary until you are with child." I can't help but wonder and hope that she is at least adequate as a lover or she will find this arrangement very lonesome. Then again... I could always have her trained by Darda and Pira. To think that thanks to Kiryn, I will have to suppress certain urges.

I speak to her again, "At this point, all I expect from you is loyalty, respect, honor, passion for life and experiencing new things, and your help in providing my people with the life and home that they deserve. I will not paint you a fairy tale. Xartias is a wounded castle town that is basically an armed village right now. Repairs have begun, but my people are unable to raise their spirits because they are always on the alert for attack. I am both a guardian and ravager. I have orchestrated many slaughters like today and do not apologize for any of them. Those who sought my strategic consult provided capital and resources that my people need. I do not believe in killing for no reason but I will kill if the deaths I cause protect the people of Xartias. Any means necessary is the creed that I rule by. I love my people that much."

My eyes do not move from her for long so that I am able to gauge her reactions to my openness right now. "There is one other thing that I expect from you as well... since we will share a chamber together... no snoring... at all!" I grin at her playfully before asking, "What is it that you would ask or expect of me as your Prince and Dul'ha?"

746/18,904
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:12 am

The beginning of his answers bring slight nods and even a few smile to the woman's face, but once he turns to catch her eyes and the topic shifts to the more intimate parts, the faint shimmer of gold begins to creep around the outer edges of her irises. This isn't necessarily because of the intimate topic, but due to the closeness of her proximity to him and the way he holds her gaze to judge her reactions. At the mention of being intimate often, even possibly every day, Liliana's eyes widen slightly. This was not what she expected to hear from a man preparing to enter an arranged union. The more he speaks, the more gold shows in her eyes but her body never so much as allows the slightest tremor to show her fear. His openness calms the deepest fears she had developed, the ones that were centered around not being able to converse or be at ease with the man she is given to, but what he actually says only solidifies the surface fears that she will be entirely inadequate as a life partner for him.

When her turn to speak comes around again, she latches immediately on to the bit about no snoring allowed and offers the man a bright smile. "I like that no snoring rule, as long as it goes for you too. Plus it means that Lucian can never crash in our chambers after having too much to drink. He sounds worse than a whole stable of rage drakes." With the fun and playfulness out of the way, Liliana's features take on a more serious and even thoughtful expression. "You do not paint a fairy tale, but that is what I like about it. You aren't promising me all of these ideals that will never be upheld, you are simply laying down what our life together will be and for that I am eternally grateful. Your people are lucky to have such an admirable Lord. All you list and expect from me, I can guarantee. Loyalty, honesty, respect... that is earned, and you have earned mine with what you have just told me. Passion for life and experiencing new things... I have that in spades. My help in providing your people the life and home they deserve... I would be honored to lend myself to such a worthy cause."

Now comes the tricky part... naming her expectations of him. "What I ask of you... well... I haven't ever given that much thought, where any man is concerned. I never considered having expectations for the man I am given to, since the choice has never been mine to make. All I ask is that you forgive my shortcomings, embrace my strengths, and treat me with respect. Unlike most women of my age and station, I do not wish for a man who will shower me with gifts, spend months slowly courting me, urging me to fall in love with him. I want a man who will speak freely with me, directly, not dance around things as if I am made of glass and could shatter at any moment. I want a man who will trust me, trust my abilities, my strength, not wrap me in protection spells so thick that I have to fight to breathe. I know our fate will be decided by others, for the sake of the alliance, but if you could be that man for me... I can promise not to make your life miserable."
585/11,022
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:53 am

I look at her for a moment silently before my head rises and falls in a nod of understanding. "You want to finally be free to be you and accepted for who that is. You want people to trust that you know what you are doing and that while you will make mistakes, they should trust you to grow from those mistakes. I know that feeling so very well. You would think that there is some great benefit to being the heir of Prince Quinto. I am proud to be his heir, but so many people expect me to be Quinto and I do not know if I will ever measure up to my father. It doesn't help that I have many of his memories because of how certain aspects of Dark Kami culture works with Royal Bloodlines. I just really want people to see Psyre, not Quinto's heir, but I understand that many will not until I can fully unlock my powers." I shake my head, "Bah! It is what it is. So tell me, what do you like to do? That's one of the most important things for me to learn."

A small "orb" of light forms in front of me and wings start to flutter. Not noticing that I am with someone right now, the small dark sprite, Diocchus, speaks, "The Vineyards is nearing its last stages and we will be able to start production within a couple of weeks I believe. You will be happy to know that the Head Mistress sends word that she has rescued my brethren and has found a sprite for you. Are you still at that battle?" I snicker, "Hey. What have I told you about situational awareness?" Diocchus looks around and notices Liliana, "My apologies. I am Diocchus, Master of Bloodwyne and Chief Inquisitor when the need arises tho I will be stepping down to focus solely on the Vineyards. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady..."

I would allow time for Liliana to introduce herself before I look at him and Diocchus excuses himself, "Well I had better get back to work before the others arrive."

375/19,279
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 pm

A soft, almost whispered, "Exactly." is all that comes from Liliana's mouth as Psyre eloquently voices the very things she has yearned for, for so long now. As she listens to him detail a small part of his own 'daddy issues', the demoness can easily identify with what relates to living up to his father's legacy while at the same time living independently of that same legacy. Liliana knows that particular struggle all too well. She can't even count the number of times she had seen shock register on men's faces once they realize that this wildly independent and sometimes rashly stubborn woman is in fact the middle daughter of Alisander Corundum or when she catches glimpses of disappointment or disgrace cross her father's face when he brings a new business associate or neighboring noble to meet his middle daughter only to find her besting one of his warriors in the training circle. When the question about what she likes to do is posed, the woman thinks over her answer for a moment. "I spend most of my time trying to find ways to sneak around my father so I can go out and train with the Setsuna. Other than training or riding, I can't really think of anything else... unless you count bedroom activities of course."

Before she can go on.. or backpedal over that last bit of extraneous information.. the glowing orb thingy appears and the small voice of a dark sprite interrupts the conversation. Liliana is taken aback by the sudden appearance of the sprite but as he speaks she finds herself studying him and hanging on his every word. When Psyre informs the sprite that he has interrupted a private moment, which causes the sprite to turn his attention to the woman and make his introduction, Liliana offers Diocchus a shy smile before finishing where he left off. "...Liliana, daughter of the House of Corundum. It is nice to meet you as well, Master Diocchus."

After the sprite excuses himself, she turns her attention back to Psyre. "Why do I have the feeling that life with you will be full of surprises?"
356/11,378
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 am

Hmm... so that doesn't quite get an answer that helps me. Time to be direct about this. "So what could I entrust you to oversee as Tari? We are developing industries in Xartias, but I would need something for you to be in charge of that you would enjoy and would also be beneficial to the village. We don't have a cavalry because the Order of the Veilys brethren all fly and the Shyr Beis teleport and serve as shock troops so we have little to no need for a mount trainer or breeder. We lack the expertise or space to actually breed mounts. Any suggestions?" Members of the Order pass by and salute as they pass causing me to nod in acknowledgement. I wanted to learn things about her so that in the event that Alisander does agree with Kiryn then I could take the necessary steps to provide her with a home that she can enjoy being at. At the thought of the question about surprises, I smirk and chuckle, "It is all but a certainty that there will numerous surprises... both good and bad ones." I smile at her as I find myself enjoying this conversation and her company.

211/19,490
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:38 am

Liliana could not catch herself in time to prevent the brief but clearly crestfallen expression that darkens her features once the man explains that his home is not set up or even has a need for a breeding or mount care program. She knew that it was a foolish thing to secretly hope for, but that did not stop the tiny pearl of possibility that she could build her own personal Setsuna Tribe from forming. Now that idea was turned to dust and being blown away on the light breeze in the air. Shaking her head as her face regains it's composure, Liliana shrugs her slender shoulders to the man. "I am not sure what I would be suited to oversee. Father has never trusted me to take any responsibility, as I am sure you can imagine, so I do not know where my strengths lie in that particular area. However, I know that I am a hard worker and that I catch on to things rather quickly so any area in need would suffice. As for what I would enjoy, I would probably have to know what the individual options are to be able to tell you that. I can find enjoyment in just about anything, with the exception of embroidery of course." Biting gently at her bottom lip, the woman hesitates before asking her final question as if she isn't sure whether it is safe to give the man a glimpse at one of her true passions. "You said that you lack the space for breeding and housing mounts, but does that mean that there isn't anywhere to keep even one mount?" To learn that Todol would not have a place in her new life, should her father agree to this union and push it through, would essentially break the demoness's heart and might even be seen as a deal breaker.

313/11,691
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:36 am

Rubbing my chin in thought when she tells me that she does not know what she would be fit to oversee, my initial response is, "Hmm... well then I suppose you have something to contemplate now. Your options are vast. Do this for me... figure out say four things that you have wanted to be in control of or areas of study that you have excelled at and tell me those should your father give his blessing. Those would be my first choices and be mindful that you are not confined to one thing. If you can handle it, you can run multiple projects. So long as you are happy and productive." I notice what looks to me to be sadness or disappointment when I inform her about our current situation regarding a mount program. It doesn't even dawn on me until now that her entire force is mounted. Then again, she's only asking for one. I smirk and nod to her, "Something tells me that in the entire village, we can find a comfortable location for a few mounts." I grin at her and get to continue the conversation when a column of dark energy appears next to me and I look over at her. She looks at Liliana and speaks, "Excuse me, Lady Corundum." Turning her attention to me now, she speaks in Kami Tongue, "Veilos Tyrn, si Veilos Tasar vaezer os vaeraeli. Baendryrorol cali kyli shaer eil si Via Shasos shyr jhoji sai mael shor o vaendrasol cor vaedi eil saes vali ail si Veilos Syli Regime." (Veilos Tyrn, the Veilos Tasar requests your presence. Negotiations have gone well and the Psy Warrior would like to speak with you regarding his people and their place in your Regime.)

Darda awaits my answer and I sigh with a nod. "Forgive me, Liliana, but duty calls. My cousin needs me for a matter. I hope we will be able to speak again soon. I have enjoyed our start over." Smiling at her, I bow to her and turn to walk off with Darda. As soon as we are out of audible range, Darda says, "She has nerve, my Prince. She may suit you well enough yet." I smirk at Darda, "Pleased that you weren't able to rattle her?" Darda smiles, "Someone has to protect you from your softer side. Oh and Psyre... that was nothing. Wait until she meets Mistress Yenny."

Arriving at the meeting between Kiryn and this Psy Warrior, Pira walks over and takes her place at my side and I look at the man before me. Nodding to him, he speaks telepathically to me, "You must be the crown, Psyre." I nod to him again and reply, "You must be the Psy Warrior. That is an impressive power you have to be able to manifest a weapon like that out of thin air. You wish to discuss terms for your people. You have my attention." He nods respectively before he speaks, "I am called Kolyar of the Kai-Shadar. We like you are a people of the mind. The problem is that my people are scattered and have become nomadic. We have no home and we move around the realm following money and food. That is not how my people should live. I wish to offer at least my tribe to serve you in exchange for that which we long for... food, books to learn from, and a place to call home. We do need require much armament as you have learned and gems serve a different purpose for us. We care not for the monetary value of gems, but for their conducive properties. There is much that we could teach your people and learn from you as well." I look over at Pira who has been gauging him the entire time. She looks at me and nods subtly. The area is completely silent to onlookers yet the three of us males are engaged in the conversation using telepathy. Kiryn chimes in, "So you mentioned your tribe... what about the others? Will they serve him as well and will they have such pure demands?" Kolyar turns to Kiryn and shrugs, "I cannot know for sure, my lord. The tribes are as different as their leaders. I will speak with them and send a call to gather and let you meet them for yourself and decide on my offer either individually or as a whole." Looking at Kiryn, I nod to my cousin and tell Kolyar, "Travel with us to finish conducting our business tonight or tomorrow and then I would like to send one of our Captains with you as you retrieve your tribe and inform them that I accept your pledge of allegiance and welcome you into my regime. You will retain your position as Chieftain of your tribe, but will of course answer to Kiryn and ultimately to me. Is that acceptable for you and your people?" Kolyar kneels and salutes in their way to show his respect and acceptance. Good. With his people we will have the boost that we need to move even closer to full economic stability and martial prowess.

910/20,400

Spiritual Arts
Master: Grand Dispel
Master: Area Purification
Hone: 7 Nail Seal
Master: Atmā Sīlḍa (Sebunhoshi)
Master: Haṭānā Veva (Radiant Rejection Dome)
Hone: Spirit Half Moon Strikes

Master: Beast Weaponry
Hone: Psyche - Influence
Hone: Light - Hinder
Unlock: Light - Spiraga (buying with 2k EXP)
Unlock: Light - Rend Armor (buying with 2k EXP)
Train: Light - Rend Armor

+400 EXP
+20,400 PWC to Veilos Syli

Last edited by Psi Prince on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:54 am

When the man asks for four areas of study where she has excelled or things she has wanted to be in control over, the woman draws a total blank. Coming up with four such areas would take some time. "I am sure I can come up with four answers for you, but not off the top of my head. I will need some time to think them over, not too long, just long enough to compile the list." Hearing that finding stabling space for Todol would be possible brings a heartfelt smile to the Liliana's face. "That news pleases me to no end. While I am well aware that joining you means leaving the Setsuna's behind, seeing that they are technically my father's men, I do not think I could stand to leave my own trusted mount behind."

When the interruption comes in the form of the protective female, Liliana nods to her polite request for forgiveness for the sudden appearance. Listening to the exchange between the two, while not being completely obvious about it, she is prepared for the man to turn and excuse himself from the conversation. "By all means, I have enjoyed this second chance as well, but gaining more allies for your people and your cause is more important." When the two begin to walk off, Liliana turns to head off in search of Todol and her men.
232/11,923
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:11 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Sight... Not Exactly   Love at First Sight... Not Exactly - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love at First Sight... Not Exactly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2