Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Cat, Big Dog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:13 am

Big Cat, Big Dog Nagi-moon2[center]
Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
[color=white] Nagi had slept for about a week straight after the night Propoganda pretty much disbanded. He had never used so much power and recieved so much damage. When he finally did wake up he found that the sun was high in the air. "Damn it. Why did I have to wake up in the day time." He grumbled as he got up and walked around his room. He threw on a coat and opened the door to leave his apartment. He noticed a paper on the door of an eviction notice. "Pfft" He tore it down and let it fall to the floor. All he wanted to deal with right now was finding one of the spirits from a week ago. Either Grunty, Atilla or Shou. He needed to talk to Grunty to find out what to do next. And he wanted to speak to Atilla to straighten out things between them. And lastly he wanted to find Shou, cause he wanted to learn about magic. The demon had shown the most power and skills used than anyone else Nagi knew. Though the only other one was Grunty, she didnt seem like the teaching type.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:26 am

Big Cat, Big Dog Shoubox_01
The sun was always a pleasant sight to the oni, a ball that resembled ultimate fiery destruction. It certainly appealed to his nature and it was only a shame that it would remain in the sky, out of his reach and hopes for visitations. Tearing his gaze away from that image, his crimson orbs came to glance down the block that he tredded upon, his hands in each respective pocket. The fyre demon would huff out a sigh, as his thoughts wandered, wondering whether the city's lower commons would suit his mood today. Usually this part was more prone to demon attacks, yet they'd progressively died down over the days as he had continued to kill each that made its appearance. Perhaps to take his hunt to the forest would be a wiser course, as he sought a little excitement.
Big Cat, Big Dog Shoubox_03
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:40 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
[color=white] The streets of the lower commons during the day time looked almost completely different. It had been so long Nagi almost forgotten just what it was like.There were kids running around, playing with fire hydrants or kicking around balls.And wives hanging cloths to dry cause they were to poor to have dryers. The only men around that Nagi saw were the only men in front of shops and stores. A light scream suddenly caught his attention. He noticed it came from an alley and turned down it to see what was going on. He saw a man pushing a woman into a corner, and from the looks of it was about to have his fun. Normally Nagi wouldn't care for it was the woman's fault for going that way. But something about this guy was off. He had an aura around him, like that of a spirit. Nagi got closer and yeled out. "So demons rape women as well? thats something I never knew. I figured you all just ate them." He said trying to bait the demon. The man turned around and looked at Nagi. "You have a sly tounge there human. Ill be sure to cut that out first once I gut you."It said to him.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 am

Nagi hadn't been the only one to catch wind of that scream. It was an odd thing to hear during the Lower Commons' day time, yet he didn't put anything beneath the scum that littered the streets with their presence. Another possibility was that there was in fact a demon lurking about, and that thought was enough to bring about a grin onto his face before he kicked off where he stood. Fire erupted beneath his feet, spreading outwards into a disc, large enough of a platform for his feet to come and rest comfortably on. Upon it, he took flight, passing overhead the buildings as alleyways began to fly pass below him, his gaze focused on each as he moved.
One stood out in particular, catching sight of the lady who had issued the scream, as well as two males. The oni blinked, wondering what it was exactly Nagi was doing here.. he was a little relieved to see that there was some sort of conflict between the two guys, ruling out Nagi as a target. The other male must have been the attacker then. Shou would direct his index and middle finger in the direction of the man, not uttering a single word of a chant as fire suddenly whirled about at the target's feet before shooting up to contain him in a small cyclone of flame. (Flamewhirl). The fyre demon would then drop down next to that display of fire, a smirk in place as he glanced over to the woylf in his human form. "Heh, I trust this wasn't your friend?" The oni asked, strangely speaking of the target in a past tense, even as he held a palm over the side of his abdomen, flames suddenly rushing from his form as Mabushiiken was pulled from his very flesh (Weapon Bond). He thrusted the katana through the fire, bringing about that desired grunt before slashing it upwards and out and allowing it to come back to his side. The fire would die away and the man would drop to the ground, an easy enough kill.
The oni glanced over his shoulder in the direction of the woman, before waving his hand through the air as if shooing her off. "You can run now." He simply remarked, before glancing back in Nagi's direction. "You know, I figured your kind came out only at night." He continued, beginning to step forward as he stabbed the katana into himself, not flinching as flames seemed to consume it and it returned as a tattoo etched into his skin. "Aren't you more vulnerable this way?"
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:27 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Before the demon could get off any further words fire erupted around it containing him. Nagi looked up to see Shou coming down and he swiftly exterminated the demon, and told the woman to leave. "No I didnt know the guy. And yes normally I dont wake up until dusk. But because of what happened last week my mental clock is a bit off." He said with his hands in his pockets looking at the demon. The trick he did with his sword was interesting. But Nagi wasn't one for weapons. "And as for me being vulnerable I have other skills to protect me while im in human form. You didnt see them cause I dont use them in wolf form. I tend to lose myself in that form. As im sure you noticed." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:43 am

"Is that right?" Shou would ask, coming to a halt now that he was a comfortable distance from the man. Placing a hand on his hip, he could only snicker. "So the human has some fight to him, then does he?" Raising his other hand up into the air before him, a flame seemed to wisp from his fingertip, an unneccessary display of his own magic ability. "You're not just making that up, though, right?" A grin began to spread across the expressions of the demon, one that normally came when he was about to engage in a fight, "I think I'd like to see it." The oni wouldn't be so quick to use the fullest of his abilities here in the alleyway, but he was certain woylfs were first and foremost strongest in their transformed states. As the human was now, he didn't see any need to be overly concerned or troubled.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:14 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
The demon doubted his abilities. Well he wasnt the only one seeing as Nagi rarly used this power. Thought the sun was out they were in an alley and that ment more shadows than usable light. Nagi focused on a specific area of darkness near the demon. Nagi then began what no one had yet to hear. "Lose your way while you watch the shadow dance. Shadow Familiar" Nagi chanted. From behind Shou a creature stepped out from the shadows. I looked like a giant stick figure with claws for hands. It suddenly attacked the demon, aiming to cut at its back.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 am

His eyes went wide at the feel of a wound suddenly gashing open across his back, stumbling forward before he whirled around ninety degrees to catch sight of the shadow familiar, while not allowing himself to lose sight of Nagi either. Though blood spilled outwards from the injury, the grin on his face wouldn't relent. "Magic, eh? Not bad, either.. heh!" The oni's arm swiped forward, the ruby of the brimstone ring coming to shimmer briefly before blasting outwards a projectile of fire towards the summon composed of shadows that Nagi had brought out, seeking to put it back into its place.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:31 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Nagi's control over shadow spells was not perfect. So when Shou attacked the familiar it hit dead on. But by time the attack Hit Nagi had already started another chant. "As I dance, you dance to, to the shadow move. Shadow bind" He said as his shadow streched out and moved quickly to attach to Shou's Binding them together and making it so that if Nagi moved, Shou would move but if Shou tried to move he would find himself frozen and his body unresponsive. A bead of sweat ran down Nagi's face, he wasnt used to this and it was taking its toll on him.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:35 am

That summon had seemed easy enough to defeat, but the oni found his arm trapped in the air then, his only sight of the human from the corner of his eye. "Tch.. you should know that I really hate you bastards who pull this kind of stunt." It was an annoyance that had began with Grunty, again pulled by a demoness, and now again by this man. Fire flared into life just before him, five seperate entities that began to form and sharpen in the form of blades. They then shot out towards the man, looking to break the connection or concentration, or whatever it was he had holding him in place. Of course, if they didn't work, he'd decided to continue bombarding the man with fyre spells until his mobility returned once more.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:29 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
The fire demon could still use techniques even when held bound. As the blades came after him Nagi released the spell. "Oh dance with the shadow inside the shadow. Shadow teleport" He chanted yet another skill and sunk into his own shadow avoiding the blades of fire. He then stepped out from a shadow a bit away from the demon. "Well my apologizes dear Oni. I am simply doing as you asked and showing you my skills. If you like I can stop follong around and cut to the chase." He said with a rather wide smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:42 am

Once mobility had returned to him, the oni was able to lower his arm back down to his side before he noted the man had vanished from his spot, sinking low into his own shadow. "Interesting magic." Shou speculated, before his crimson orbs darted in the direction where he heard the human's voice next. "Heheh.. you have more of those little tricks then, do you?" The oni asked aloud, before he fully turned towards the lycan, allowing him time so that he might continue to note the man's techniques, taking a measure of them. "Go for it."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:00 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Nagi grinned noticeably. He had more than just a few tricks left. And if he could keep from getting exhausted, the final trick would blow his mind. Nagi pointed his hand out to the area below Shou, for this one would take a bit more concentration. "Come dance with the shadow on a dance floor of needles. Shadles." He chanted, and the ground within a pretty wide area darkened. Suddenly hundreds of shadow needles sprang up and then shot upwards like a reverse rain of shadowy nails.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:06 am

It was certainly an impressive technique, one that he wouldn't have enjoyed being on the biting end of. A wall of flame blasted forward just before the oni as the needles came on, eating away at the shadows that shot into the fire before they would allow them to penetrate and strike against the caster. The power of that shadow magic wasn't disappointing, though, as when the last needle struck the flame was extinguished from its place, its own magical ability cancelled out. Deciding to keep the human on his toes, though, the fyre demon lifted his fist up and allowed another blast of fyre to shoot forth from the brimstone ring.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:22 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
The spells were not mastered by Nagi yet so it was no wonder Shou was able to block them so easily. The demon countered by attacking with another fire skill. "Dance with a shadow in my house. Shadowa." He chanted. The entire ally way darkened and began to swirl with a mighty wind. At first it would seem that this was a wind skill. But the sounds of slicing could be heard in the air and flashes of darkness would pass by the Oni's eyes. His fire attack would be sliced to pieces in mid air. And soon the demon would feel his own body being cut up by almost invisible shadows. Sweat ran down Nagi's face almost like a stream now. This was his most powerful shadow spell, and the one that took the most out of him. But he had one more tick up his sleeve that would really throw the demon for a loop.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:37 am

"Hmm..?" The oni questioned the change in surroundings for a moment, before his eyes went wide at the sound of slicing in the air. It was upon him then, drawing his arms up before him as he grunted, feeling gashes cut open along his forearms and shoulders as the shadows had seemed to materialize into a force capable enough to draw wound and blood. "Nngh!" He was pushed back from the attack, though his grin remained in place as he couldn't help but recognize that this human did indeed possess a degree of respectable magic. "Not bad.." Shou would say once the slicing had ceased, lowering his arms back down as they dripped blood against the pavement of the alley floor. "You can use these shadows for a lot of different tricks, then, eh..? Your specialty, no doubt, like mine is fire?" The oni chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:50 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Nagi was panting now as the attack died down. The demon was right, he had always had skills like this. But he never really embraced them until his transformation occurred. And even then he had relied heavily on the power of his wolf form."Yea...but there is a drastic difference. Using these skills, back to back, in rapid succession. Well it does a number on me. Its mainly why I rely on my wolf form and hunt at night. As I said me being awake right now is a glitch." He said. The only other reason he would be awake was to find Grunty, but right now he saw no need for that. And she would call him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 am

The oni might have pressed the man further if he hadn't mentioned that the techniques took a toll on him. Shou nodded, not finding himself drained as he had mastered most of his uses of the flame and could have continued to produce them forth. "Well, if you're out at night anyways, you should practice those techniques, yeah?" The fyre demon crossed his bloody arms over his chest, his brow furrowing in thought. "So can you use those abilities in your woylf form, or you just haven't cause of the whole.. bloodlust thing you dogs end up going through?"
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:08 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Shou was right, it would make more sense to practice the moves at night but he was always transformed. His eye twitched slightly at the 'bloodlust thing you dogs end up going through' comment. "Yea I guess you can say that. Up until last week ive never had a reason to try. My whole mind set changes when I transform. Far more adrenaline is pumped into my head, even when im standing still. And incase you have not noticed, my speak isnt perfect, and I only really tend to howl in fights. That makes it pretty hard to chant. You may not understand us wolves but I know as for myself I take pride in my skills as a wolf. Besides, I didnt feel any murderous intent from you last time. As pissed off as I was I knew you wouldn't kill me. Or at least I was hoping you wouldnt." He said chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:41 am

"Heh.. kind of a gamble with me." The oni would chuckle, recalling how he had sentenced Lance to his death and not the other woylf. This one was clearly more sane in the head though, even while he had been in his transformed state. "Try it out sometime, though, if you can. A woylf with that kind of shadow magic.. that's something of a deadly combination, wouldn't ya say?" He felt he didn't need to say anything other than that to surely inspire the man to ascend to new and greater strengths. After all, this was an associate of Grunty's, and he supposed he could indirectly help the woman in such a way. Which reminded him.. "So tell me.." Shou began, a sly smirk beginning to form at the edge of his lips. "How'd Grunty react to what you said about her?"
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 am

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Nagi has thought about using the techniques while transformed, but once he was the thoughts faded away. He was about to say something else on the subject when Shou asked him how Grunty reacted to Nagi's near confession. He sighed heavily and sat down on a box that had a few slices in it but was still pretty sturdy. "She didnt have a reaction. I dont know if she even heard it. Actually on second thought she might have and just chose to ignore it." He said thinking back about that night, and the feeling for Grunty that he had told Atilla and Shou. And also to the night that Grunty had blasted him in the back for threatening to leave the group. and then fucking his brains out right after. "things like deep emotional feelings just dont click to her. Sure she'll have sex with someone but she doesnt feel anything from it. Just a means to get what she wants. She selfish and manipulative. But...I still like her. And I dont fucking know why!" He told him.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:09 pm

The oni noted the man as he took a seat on the box, and dropped down into a crouch, his arms resting on his knees. "Heh. Yeah, that sounds like Grunty all right.." He mumbled lightly, "It ain't too often that a human's gonna go and have some feelings for a demon, thats for sure. But I will tell you one thing.. she's a monster of a woman, the strongest spirit I've ever encountered. However.." The grin remained on his face as he looked the man in the eye, holding up his extended index finger before him as if revealing some grand secret. "The trick is to become stronger than that, yeah? You've gotta become more than just a piece of meat to her. If you can beat her in a fight, she's bound to have some admiration for you." It was a strange thing to give advice on something like relationships, but again the oni was only looking to inspire this man to become stronger.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Bad Boys Reply
- - - - - - - -
Nagi sat and listened to the Oni agree with him about Grunty. And it did seem kind of strange to fall for her, but its what he felt. But then the Oni brought up and interesting point. He could not get Grunty to respect him then ultimately fall for him if all he was doing was being her lackey. At least not until he proved himself to be her equal. He had no intentions of leading propaganda. So even if he could by some miracle beat Grunty he would still follow her. "So you really think that if I beat her she would really see me?" Nagi asked Shou. He wouldn't say love or care for. Cause it was only the first step to get her respect.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm

"Of course." The fyre demon replied without any hesitation. "You can't stay under her in strength and expect any response, right? You have to at least equal her to be beside her. Makes sense, don't it?" At least it did to the oni, as he thought he obviously held a better understanding than the human did. They were alike in many ways, him and Grunty, and even as he spoke those words to Nagi he felt they might have held true to himself as well. Not that he was seeking the woman's companionship, rather he felt it neccessary to overcome and surpass her so that she would no longer pose any trouble to himself. With the route that he had taken against his own kind, were Grunty to ever come and be his enemy he would make sure not to fall in the face of her abilities.
Snickering, Shou patted his knees briefly before he stood back up to his feet. "Tell you what. I'll help."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Big Cat, Big Dog
- - - - - - - -
"Yea I guess that makes sense, Im sure when she say me beaten the other night that didnt help my cool points any." He said laughing a bit. The Oni then said that he would help him. "Huh how are you going to help me?" He wondered, he didnt know what the cat had in mind. As most people didnt, seeing as cats were pretty secretive animals.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm

"You wanna get stronger, don't you?" The oni asked, though it was very rhetorical as the man's response was unlikely to be a 'no'. "I might not be as powerful as she is, but I'm a pretty strong guy myself, you know." Shou snickered, never having been one for modesty. Swiping his arm up, he indicated towards himself with a thumb and a grin. "I'll help ya get stronger. It'll help you practice more on your magic. You can even transform into that dog mode if you want, work out those wolf muscles of yours."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:57 am

Big Cat, Big Dog
- - - - - - - -
Nagi smirked at the fact that Shou said he was pretty strong. Like he had to explain it after just recently kicking the crap out of Nagi. He stood up and began another chant. "Dance in the light, no dance in the night, Darken." The area in the alley suddenly began to grow darker as it suddenly visibly became night. A smile then came over Nagi's face as his body began the transformation into a werewolf. It only took a few moments but once it was done, he let out a long howl. It felt good to be transformed again after a long week of not being. He looked at Shou. "Sorry about that, it felt just a little to good." He said giving the canine equivalent of a grin.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 am

The oni glanced around at the change of surroundings rather interestingly, though it had obviously been another technique from the human before him. "Heh.. a transformation of your kind at will, eh?" Shou remarked, looking to the woylf that had emerged from the man and howled outwards. "That's a pretty convenient ability."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:19 am

Big Cat, Big Dog
- - - - - - - -
"Not really, it can only be done at night, or when I use that spell. Unless its a full moon then I dont have much of a choice. But thats neither here nor there." He said as he cracked his knuckles. "Just how are we gonna get this started. I need to loosen up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 am

"Is that right? Heh, excited all ready." The oni surveyed his surroundings once more, deciding that the alleyway was at least suitable enough for some training. Although, were he to get carried away with his flames, he doubted the darkness of the area could conceal the lack of subtlety his showy fire displayed. "We can start whenever, yeah?" Shou stated, throwing his arms up into the ai as he stretched the limbs out. "Ah.. I suppose try and use your magic while in that form, yeah? See what kind of combinations you can pull off using your brute force and shadow abilities."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Cat, Big Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat, Big Dog   Big Cat, Big Dog Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Cat, Big Dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: