Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Filler: Morning After

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Filler: Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Filler: Morning After   Filler: Morning After EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:46 am

Stirring from a drunken night's slumber, I look around and find that there is a young maiden to my left who stirs as I awaken. Unsure of how she got into my bed and naked to boot, but I just piece the puzzle together... especially when there is another girl on the opposite side. Whatever happened last night, it must have been awesome for me to wake up with two attractive women next to me. Getting out of bed, I walk over to the window overlooking the courtyard. I just stand still peering out at the life that is moving around so happy yet working hard. That is something that I definitely love about my people here in Xartias... we could party hard one night and then rise bright and early to carry out our duties. My guard walks in and I slip out. "Last night seems like it was fun, but it is time for both of them to proceed with the rest of their day." The guards nod to me and I keep walking to go and get some food to eat. I have a craving for these unique and spicy noodles that this brothel in Arden makes, but it is quite time consuming as it is a true sit down restaurant.. A servant walks right past me without saying anything. Someone is definitely going to be tormented while I am here. I do not make a scene just because I feel that the recent gesture was beyond disrespect for them now, but I will deal with that later.
Back to top Go down

Filler: Morning After
Page 1 of 1