Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] Empty
PostSubject: Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy]   Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Grunty stood, smoke drifting out of her nostrils as she leaned up against a building. "Annoyin..." she commented on the rain that soaked the streets that night, obscuring the moon from view. It seemed a flash flood almost, she would have to find some shelter soon so she could smoke some ganja without the threat of it being doused.
Back to top Go down
¤Hıgúré¤
¤Hıgúré¤

Male
Number of posts : 88
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy]   Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] Mpbanner
It had been a while since I patrolled this part of town. My usual rounds took me through Gothstone and the middle of the city, but one of the other guys was ill with some new strain of flu, something about pigs or something like that, so of course I volunteered to cover his shift. I walked down the street with my police issue hooded rain coat on as the downpour continued, how come whenever i was on foot patrol the weather was so bad?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy]   Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:07 pm

The fox woman continued on before seeing something that would make her nose wrinkle up. "Pigs..." she said in disgust, rounding a corner. Police uniforms had this unique smell about them... like a tire factory or something. The rain had pissed her off considerably, however, and with the water all around, it would probably amplify any electric attack she chose to use.
Thus, since it was a mere human and a cop at that (and the last thing she needed was him trying to call backup or worse, Division 12 if he was spiritually aware at all), she elected to blast first and ask questions later.
Slowly, lazily, the underwater asphalt would begin to light up with many small sparks of electricity... almost like fireflies, drunken and engorged by the conductivity of the water, flowing from the streetlamps and causing them to flicker off momentarily.
And then they would all explode, coating the area in a blast of light and power, washing off anything living in the general area she guessed the cop to be.
Back to top Go down
¤Hıgúré¤
¤Hıgúré¤

Male
Number of posts : 88
Rep! : 0

Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy]   Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] Mpbanner
I didn't even have time to react, all of a sudden out of nowhere I saw the bright flash of lightning and I felt as the electricity hit my body seizing up my muscles, my chest tightened and my head snapped to the side due to muscle spasm. Then my back hit the ground, I couldn't breath, I couldn't move, all I could do was stare up into the clouds as the rain hit my face and it all just faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257

Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy]   Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:13 am

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy]   Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kumba-Yo [Cop Guy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: