H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kyoumi Kizoku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Kyoumi Kizoku   Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:04 am

character name : Kyoumi Kizoku
» alias/nickname: Kyo
» theme song:
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Demographics
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» appearance: she usually wears her maid outfit everywhere she goes because of her constant responsibility in helping reiki, the heir to the family. the only time she doesnt wear it is when she goes to bed and when she goes to school. she also has a large athletic bag that she keeps her "equipment" in.
» sex: female

» sexual preference: Heterosexual

» mood | temper: kyo hardly ever gets angry and is extremely protective of anything small and cute. she likes taking her time in things and becomes completely confused and nuroaly numbed when she is rushed. (such as pop quizes or races)
» family life: she doesnt have any family but the Kizoku's and everyone she meets. everyday is very fun and always feels like perfect chaos.
» interests | hobbies: she loves kendo,karate, and likes to do gymnastics in which she usually does while reiki is studying or off with her bodyguards.
» member rivals: anyone who is mean to reiki
» clubs/organizations: kendo
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Traveling
- - - - - - - - - - - -
residential location: Northern Heights
visited locations: metro, gothstone, east city, gunshyne bastion, lower commons, academic district, northern heights, realm2.0, veneza ruins, nidalis, the deep
- - - - - - - - - - - -
fighting:
» wins:
» losses:
» draws:
» kills:
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Lifestyle
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» job: special bodyguard
» class:
» pay:$143,000 a year
» pocket funds:10%
» saving funds:90%
» housing: the kizoku home
» transportation: car, bike, limo
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Development
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Race:human
Type:possesion ( vampire)
Affinity:--
-
EXP:
T-EXP:
JC:
PWC:0
-
Health: 100
Stamina:100
Attribute Strength: 100
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Ability
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Transformations
» // --
Quest Abilities
» // --
Custom Abilities
» //
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Techniques
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Physical
» // --
Magical
» // --
Possession Abilities
» // --
Combine
» // --
Custom
» // --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Participation
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Sagas Participated In
» // --
Quests Completed
» //
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Inventory
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Equipment
» // kunai, shuriken, senbon, shortswords, 4 guns, 6 cartrages and 3 cherry bombs along with a first aid kit, school books, and a bulletproof jacket
Storage
» // boxes of weaponry such as blades, guns, bombs, bomb equipment, protective gear, swords and other things.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
History / About Me:

1-5: her mother had gone to a blackmarket doctor to sell her into slavery for drugs. she was first sent overseas to a married couple of vampires that drained her of her blood every day but kept her ailve. after several months, a man in a dark outifit tried to save her but failed the first time. the two vampires finally made her one of their own by turning her into one of them. the man int eh dark clothes finally saved her from the family and dumped her back into the black market where she was sold to a mafia boss. she was sent to an academy of assasins where they take in slaves and teach them how to protect their owners. her owner was a patient man (for a mafia boss) who clothed her and fed her enough to keep her healthy and strong. she was exposed to their workings and he treated her both like an employee and a daughter. one of the gangsters kept her alive and played with her when they wernt training her in the arts of swordplay, karate, guns, and torture methods. her entire life was made up of all of that.

5-10: after the age of 5 she had been sold to several people, killed them all and brought back every single penny to her boss by calling him and asking for his subornates to pick her up. she didn't mind it since she had to do school, work for her 'dad' and keep up in her academy along with being sold to perverts that she had to kill all of the time and was rewarded by their blood.

even though she had a violent life, it was a good one. yet it ended when the police infiltrated the area and killed her boss. she had been going through one of her lessons to be immune to torture, when they opend the door and shot everybody in the room but her. she had cried for a long time until they had gone to the FBI headquarters and interrogated her. she told them that she had been a slave for a long time and she forgot her mothers face and cried. though the tears were for her boss. due to her experience, they asked her for information and she gave them information.
she now went into a foster-care that gave her frilly clothes and a cushiony life. she revolted against them, killed them and stashed them in the back yard. after that, she ran away and trained to be a hit-man with another organization that she knew about through her now dead boss.

10-15: after training there, she stayed for a few years and killed countless people, never leaving one alive. she continued her schoolwork. her murders have never gotten back due to the fact that she had no birth certificate, her fingerprints were never registerd, and no one has seen her face. the ones that did never lived long enough to call the authorities. she had met a man that was a ferensics investigator who had been tracking her down for quite some time. he had caught her in a murder a few years later when she turned 13 and blackmailed her to be his families bodyguard due to the fact that he was well-known and had many enimies. she lived her life in the house and watched over the wife and boy while he was gone. after the wife died along with one of her twins, she looked over reiki and the son. not many people came to kill them, but when they did she cleared them out like a brand new weed.

13-16: she lived avidly with both of them and loved looking over reiki and watching her grow. it was a change from her life even though there were still killings. she had taken over the last name of the family and moved in, but still took pay. she was well off and could take any day off whenever she wanted. but she didnt want to miss even an hour of this interesting family.

Last edited by Kyoumi Kizoku on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyoumi Kizoku   Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:16 am

um...i did everything that i could think of. the rest i have no idea to do since i can't find any templates and your examples that i saw are of no use. well, none that i can see
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Kyoumi Kizoku   Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:14 pm

No template? You mean the actual site that tells what you're supposed to pick? Anywho... Hola, I'm gonna help you a bit. Most people call me Kaz.

Visited locations: You haven't RP'd so that would be blank.
Kills: You haven't fought anyone so that's 0.
Job: No such job as special bodyguard. Check the Starter Jobs and Odd Jobs pages for what you can actually start with.
Pay: Not done by year and you wouldn't make that much even if it was being a bodyguard.
Transportation: Refer to Corporate Market for list of vehicles, but I can tell you now that you won't be able to afford all 3.
Attribute Strength: Weak/Average to start, but can be increased to Weak/Strong
Techniques:
1) Select a package to start
2) Select a starting technique that costs 2 TEXP

You know what... http://h2h.site90.com/
- Click Character Creation... it tells you how to fill out a bio and if it says none then you don't start with anything.

Meaning... your quests completed, equipment, and storage would be blank/none. If you have any other questions... feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Kyoumi Kizoku   Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Hello and welcome. m022
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kyoumi Kizoku   Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:49 pm

^^ thankyou very much rune, you guys have quite an intricate forum here. i think it would be a very good movie.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Kyoumi Kizoku   Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Welcome to the site. I think Psi Prince handled many of the particulars. If you want, you could always go the route of a storyline character and you won't have to deal with many of the complexities of the site. You'll be able to have 5 full technique packages out the gate and won't have to keep track of your word count. You can just RP for fun, etc; that's if you do not like the stat based competitive alternative. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know. Almost all of us have MSN messenger and can be contacted on it.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyoumi Kizoku   

Back to top Go down

Kyoumi Kizoku
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters :: New Characters-
Jump to: