Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] Empty
PostSubject: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] Loki_01

I floated but a few slight inches above the surface of the glass roof. To anyone underneath, it would be a bizarre sight, but I didn't really care. There was only one thing on my mind, and that was to get a glass of tea. I had been cooped up with the division for so long that their food had nearly killed me on its own. A minor chuckled came to my mind before quickly dispersing. I looked across the roof once again to make sure Iw as alone. It wasnt out of paranoia of being found, but simply out of curiosity. Slowly, my lips parted in the center before completely opening. A light yawn began to escape as my lungs tightened, expelling the air slowly at first, then rapidly, which allowed the yawn to grow in volume.

"Tea..."

My lips closed quickly afterwards before curling into a light smile. I brought my fingers up to my face, allowing them to gently caress the freshly shaven surface. The scruffy beard that had grown while in the humans capture had been bugging me since day one. My body rotated, standing straight up even though I didnt touch the ground at all. It was a really, really nice day out. The temperature was warm, the skies were lightly cloudy, and the sun was bright. It was a beautiful day for some tea.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] Loki_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:04 am

I smile as i serve a couple at one of the window tables. How cute some teenagers can be. I smile slightly, thinking of Jyn. I then push the thoughts away since I have to remain in a working mindset or I'll become lazy and a lazy barista equals less tips. I mve to my next table and get their order before heading back to the bar area. I move myself behind it already grabbing cups, the orders in my mind. I have a machine I work on solely when I'm on the clock while the counter has Ayaka behind a machine for the quick take out orders.

I check to make sure my shots are still calibrated and note that luckily they are. I hum softly, falling into my normal routine of making the lattes, adding syrups and a touch of cinnmon to one of them as the milk steams. I set the shots to pour and remove the milk from the forthing spout as the temperature hits 150, a perfect drinking temperature.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:45 am

I stood outside for a moment, steadfast in my intrigue while wondering if she was still employed here. It was rare that I visit a location multiple times for a mere human. Unfortunately, this one was special. I couldn't really put my finger on it, but she had an intriguing value that had led me to return here. biting the bullet, I smiled before exhaling and entering the small establishment. Looking around, I noticed that things had not changed a bit since I had last been here. Looking across the small bar area, I moved down the side of the cafe to take a seat in the same end that I had on my last visit. Now, where was that cute little human.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:38 pm

I pour the frothed milk into each cup, making sure to have an even amount of foam. People hate a drink that has too much foam unless they specifically ask for more foam. But then the only ones who ask for that likely want a dry cappichino instead of a latte. Not many people actually know the difference. That's how you can tell the serious coffee drinker from the amatuers. Its fun to make those kind of people look coffee stupid when their are trying to impress a date by acting like they are high class. I smirk a bit. I'm such a bitch when it comes to that and I love putting those mrons in their place.

I grab a stirring stick and use it to create some latte art. I make a cute heart for the female who ordered and a key in the male's. Key to her heart is what we call the combo here. Its corny. But hey.. I've seen guys get a second date because the latte art allows the couple to find a conversation. I set the drinks on a tray and walk over to table five and set their order down. I smile as the girl automatically gushes about the latte art and the guy sends me a look of thanks now that the ice is broken. I wink at him and head back, only to freeze as i find myself looking at a familiar head of blonde hair. Jigoku rumbles in my mind about male higher ups. I roll my eyes and push it away.

With a tray in hand I come up alongside his seated form and look at him with an arched brow. "Since when did Div12 let you out?" I ask him in a hushed tone. "Also.. Next time... I'll wring your neck. You nearly got my boy- I mean my really good guy friend killed you baka," I huff then relax. "Maybe I should poison your tea.. Sanzon," I tell him.

-333/507
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:14 pm

I kept silent for a moment in thought. why would a Tea barista know about the inner workings of the division? Was she an operative or an agent, or was it just? Yep.. it was just that. I had to guess that the human that she spoke of had to be.. nah.. why would such a nice, beautiful human woman be with an arrogant prick like that. Besides, Jyn didn't look like the type who even knew how to please a lady. I smiled as she reprimanded me. not like I really cared about her yelling, but I did find it slightly entertaining.

"And why would it matter to you? Besides, he assaulted an angel in open ground.. he should have expected a backlash. He is lucky that he survived with a few scratches. If I hadn't already been injured I probably would have killed him for crossing me. Thats old business though.."

leaning back, I planted my left elbow on the bar top before leaning my face gently into it. I was tired, and wanted a pleasant conversation with a beautiful lady. that was the only reason I had come back anyway. With a smile on my face, my other hand rose to motion for the stool next to me. I thought about the seriousness of poisons, and wondered if the humans had a poison meant for spirits. Of course, they had to.. but why would they give it to a tea barista. I put the thought out of my mind. She was far too nice of a person to cross me in open sight. I wasn't worried. Besides, I meant no harm here.

"it would be a pleasure if you would join me. I am rather fond of your tea."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm

I huff a bit, knowing that somehow he is talking about Jyn. "No.. He was doing his job. Also if he had ended up dead. I would have hunted you down myself," I grumble and Jigoku chimes in agreement. Damn blade. I swear he and Reirei are going to clinical label me insane with their endless prattle. "And the reason it matters is.. I live with Jyn. He's a good friend who has helped me when I was in trouble," I add, calming down. No use in getting riled up over something that has long since passed. I nod a bit and then I find myself looking into Sanzon's smiling face. Takes me a bit by surprise.

He then surprises me even mre asks me to join him for tea. Why is it I find the oddest men to befriend. I liiked Sanzon. He's not human and gives me a chance to interact with a being I would have hunted out of blindness to the true culture behind him. I don't want to be like that. I want a true insight on my enemies before i just go and kill them. I find myself smiling and laughing softly. I nod. I needed a break anyway.

"Sure. One second," I tell him and move to the backroom. Ayaka looks at me then peeks out to Sanzon.

"Dammit, Shi. How is it you have hot men always after you!" she whines and I laugh as i gather up the tea from last time and also a glass tea pot.

"Femme Fatale," I chirp as my response and she huffs while I head back out. I set the stuff on the counter before making my way around and I seat myself in the stool he wished for me to sit in.

"So.. What brings you here other than my fabulous tea, Sanzon?"

-309/816
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:12 pm

I smiled and looked around for a few moments while she disappeared. I thought about her words, wondering if she really would have the power to not only hunt me down, but to defeat me. Maybe I would have to engage her in combat one day. It could have been a lot busier in here.. then again, it could have been a lot slower as well. Maybe this was actually a good level of business for them. I had no idea what was going on in the human world, especially since I had been imprisoned for no reason. I yawned lightly, placing my cheek back into my palm while she returned.

"just the tea..."

Waiting to see her look, I would then finish..

"but ya know, there is this beautiful and amazing human girl I met here a while back, and she really knows her stuff.. thought I might swing in and see if she wants to go to dinner..."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:45 pm

My hands move on their own as I make the tea. I then let it sit and look at Sanzon. His words make me blink, a blonde moment happening. There is no way he is talking about me. I do not just get asked out by random hot guys. Okay maybe it has happened.. But that was at Grandmother's parties and those guys are only seeing the Kyro name and not me. And in high school those guys ran off the moment they saw me kick a guy's ass in kendo club.

I shrug and serve the tea. "If you want I can ask any of the girls here if you want to go out with them. I'm sure my friend Ayaka wouldn't mind that you aren't human," I say to him, giving him his cup of tea then serving myself some. I'm not a huge tea drinker since I love my coffee. But I do know how to enjoy it when I do drink it. I take a sip and then set the cup down. I peek over at Sanzon. "Also... Why would you go for a human? Wouldn't you find them.. I don't know. Umm.. Less? I guess what I mean is how could a human compare to one of your own females?"

-215/1031
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 pm

A light chuckle emanated through my lips before I quickly cut it off. The last thing I wanted was for this human to believe that she was inferior. After all, it was simply a part of life that was to be dealt with as it came. I thought for a moment while looking around the small cafe, about what the other human girls were like. Unfortunately, I had not been here long enough to meet all of them. This put me in an awkward position where I could simply deny her request.

"that wont be necessary."

I looked at the tea for a moment, wondering if this glass would be better than the last one I had here. Before speaking, I quietly let her finish while taking in her question. It was in fact a difficult question to answer. While pondering it, I slowly brought the cup of tea to my lips before taking a light sip. It was rather good, as expected from her. Add one more reason to the list of why I enjoyed her company..

"your fragility is attractive to me. So how about it.. dinner?

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:39 am

I smile. I got him to laugh. It gives him this.. Humanity in a sense. I sip my tea as I watch him from the corner of my eye. He looks around the cafe and I do also. All my female co works are sneaking him glance. He's handsome. Of course he would get attention, especially since he asked me to sit with him. The girls have always wondered why such 'hot' guys seek me out. Jyn, Sanzon, my assistant Kyouya. Oh.. And my ex boyfriend Sousuke. Hmmm.. I guess I do tend to hang out with attractive men here. Takuto. Can't forget my vice captain. Ayaka has a huge crush on him but Takuto is in love with Yume.

He finally speaks, rejecting the offer for me talking to the girl he wants. I sip my tea, shruging. The tea is perfect. Has to be or I won't drink it. I have such an ocd when it comes to making my drinks. I look at him as he sips the tea and I smile softly as I see him enjoy it. But his next words have my eyes widening and I nearly drop the tea cup.

"I... I'm sorry.. What? Me?" I say in surprise, holding my cup tightly to nearly the breaking point. I set it down in its saucer before I end up making it shatter in my hands. I've done it before and scared the crap out of Ayaka when I didn't get injured. I gather myself and calm. He caught me off guard. I smile a bit and lift the tea cup to my lips again.

"I'm not exactly fragile.." I say in amused tone then sip before I continue. "I would not mind going out as friends for now, Sanzon. Jyn and I are still a bit rocky and I don't wish to cause any friction since I live with him.." I peer at him, tea cup just a breath from my lips, the corners turned up. "Also I find it a bit funny to go out with you since I hunt demons who bring harm to innocents."

-354/1385
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:37 am

"then there wont be a problem.. I can take care of Jyn if necessary, without harming him. As for the demons comment, I told you.. I'm of the higher order. I dont care what you do to the lower tiers. If they deserve to be slain then that is their fate, plain and simple. "

Lifting the glass up to my lips, I took another, much larger sip. The liquid was near perfection. It was of interest to me that the thought of this simple glass of tea was what allowed me to make it through ten days of captivity. The division had a horrible food plan, and their drinks weren't much better. Then again, maybe it was more of seeing this human again that pulled me through. There was still something about her that I was curious about. Once again, she had remarked to her strength. I was slightly interested in testing that, just to see what her limits were. While she may not seem fragile to herself, the price of age was paved in weakness.

"Dinner, the Armestic on Second?"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:06 am

I frown a bit as he mentions taking care of Jyn. CCalm down Shiori. Jyn is a big boy and plus.. We aren't exactly going out just yet. And Sanzon is a friend now. It will be like me going out with Takuto. Yeah. Just like that. I want to hit my head on the counter top. Sanzon seems to be a bit more serious than a simple outing between friends. But I'm still in love with Jyn. Least I believe it to be love. Mental sigh. Get it together girl. You're Kyro Shiori for Kami sake. You can handle this all without even breaking a sweat. Then why is it my palms feel sweaty?

I push all the thoughts from my mind as I gently sip at my tea. This is a bit to maul over and at least he has no qualms with me hunting demons. He doesn't even say that maybe I shouldn't because its dangerous. Interesting male this one is. Jigoku grumbles and I nearly roll my eyes. My blade tends to whine like an old man if I let him.

I blink myself back to reality as Sanzon speaks again about dinner. I arch a brow at him, small smile curling back on my lips. "All right. When did you wish to go?"

-218/1603
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:34 am

"hhmm.."

I thought about it for a moment, wondering where in the city would be a suitable location for taking this beauty to dinner. The northern heights had a few little places here and there, but down in the city, well, that was where the good stuff was. Taking a sip of tea once more, I sat the delicate glass on the bar top in thought. This was going to be a tough decision after all. Besides, first impressions within formality were usually the most important, and I didn't want her to think I was a flaky lower spirit, or a demon after all. I pondered it for a moment in silence before it hit me. The only place worth going on a first night out would be the Werkshire, an upscale restaurant for fine dining downtown. It wasnt the place you would go on a casual date, and I was pretty sure that soldier wouldn't take her to nice places like that very often. I smile at the thought of out doing him from the start..

"The Werkshire, downtown. I've heard great things about it. Don't worry about the barrier, I can get through it."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:26 pm

He takes a moment to think and I find it almost cute in a sense. I finish my tea and set the cup down. I place my elbows on the countertop, lacing my fingers in front of me, resting my chin upon them. I tilt my head to the tilt a fraction and gaze at him as he mulls the dinner plans over. Its interesting that I gained the interest of a being like him. I would have thought he would find me boring or something of that nature since I'm a human with a mortal lifespan. Seriously... What interesting thing can I even offer?

I blink as he speaks, bringing my mind back to the current moment. The Welkshire. Bit pricey for a simple dinner outing. I arch a brow. "THe food is okay. Nothing like the Kingsbury though, even if they do try to mimic many of the foods," I find myself saying before I can stop myself. Shiori you moron. Only the wealthy families of Nothern Heights can get into the Kingsbury and even then you have to have a reservation. Kami.. I really need to watch myself. But then even my habits tend to die hard. I've grown up in a life of priviledge and especially several months ago when I was forced to take over the reins of Kyro Corp for a bit.. My old self is slipping out more. I don't want people connecting the dots of my last name. While Kyro isn't too common a surname. I know several do live in the city and aren't related to my family in the slightest.

Baka Onna. Why are you even worried. Its not like Sanzon has lived in Northern Heights. THey is no way he would know about the Kyro family. Mental grin. Yeah. I'm safe. No need for me to worry.

-308/1911
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:48 am

"hhmm.."

I responded once again in the same way before sipping down the rest of the tea. I was most definitely ready for round two. With the time that I had spent imprisoned by the humans, I had lost track of tea times. It was now within my abilities to catch up on that lost time in the simplest way possible. Drink lots and lots of tea. Thinking about it for a moment was not required in this case. I already had my answer ready the second she mentioned that establishment.

"Yes, while the Kingsbury is a great restaurant, their food is bland after a while, especially when you eat there every week or so. I chose the Werkshire for its desserts, which are absolutely fantastic. I really like the vast array of edibles you humans seem to take for granted. It also has a better sense of nightlife. The beaurocratics of the area the Kingsbury holds is frustrating at times, and I want this to be a fun outing, not just a delicate dinner with social politics involved. "

A light sigh would escape my lips before I relaxed, placing the empty cup on the bar. She looked cute with her head resting on her fingers. I wonder if she had ever been out of the city..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 248 / 1590

Last edited by Antifreke on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:36 am

"I'm a picky eater at times and the chef at Kingsbury knows how to make my food along with my espresso," I reply without a thought. I haven't spoken with anyone who has lived around my old life in a while. Its automatic for me to fall in the habits of my other self, Kyro-hime. I wonder what Sanzon has been doing in Northern Heights though. I haven't been gone that long for me not to have noticed him. Hmm.. Odd really. I'm quite observate of those around me within the High End world. I'll have to call Kyouya later to see if he has heard the name Sanzon in our area of Northern Heights. My hand moves without thought and I serve us both an equal amount of the last of the tea in the glass pot. I pick up my cup, the tea a nice warm temperature due to sitting in the pot waiting for us to finish our first cup. I take sip then sigh, peering over at him.

"I'm not much of a sweet tooth either. Sugar never sat all too well due to all my training. But if you get something for dessert I'll have a nibble," I say to him, not wishing to simply shoot down his reasons for choosing the Werkshire. I find myself smiling a bit more warmly. He had a child-like quality to him when he spoke of the desserts. I never have denied that he's cute, but that was adorable.

"And if you like sweets.. I made something today in our kitchen," I tell him and hop off my stool and stroll around the counter. "One sec," I say cheerfully and go to the pastry case and pull out a pre-cut slice that's on a plate. I bring it back and sit the plate down in front of him with a fork before seating myself back on my stool. I gesture to the dessert.

"Go on. It's a mixed berry cobbler cake meant to compliment both our coffee and our teas," I say to him. The cake had black, blue and rasberries in it. It was moist and had a crumble top upon the layers of fluffy yellow cake.

-369/2280
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 am

"...."

I stayed silent while watching her depart the room, then return. In the moments she was gone, I looked around, only to notice gestured stares in our direction. The other girls seemed to be wanting to know what we were talking about over here. They could only be so lucky. I snapped my attention back to her when she returned and sat the little plate in front of me. staring at it in an odd fashion, I lowered my head to eye level so that I could look it over from all angles. I had never had cobbler before, so it seemed like an interesting type of food. While I was an iffy fan of berries due to them being used for survival, I had never been able to indulge myself in them on a casual occasion such as this. Curiously, I would stare at it for another moment before taking the fork from the side and jam it lightly into the top of the slice. Smiling at Shiori, I pulled the cobbler up into my mouth in one quick movement. It was sweet, and tasted amazing. It may be my new favorite dessert.

"so, with this talent, why are you working here and not at your own restaurant?'

The question was a generalization of my intrigue. Maybe this woman had something else that I didn't know about. She was a great baker, especially with cobbler. Maybe it was just me and I was a rookie of human desserts, but this one tasted exceptionally well. Then again, it could be simply because she made it.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 250 / 1840
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:20 pm

I laugh softly as he acts like a curious kitten, examining the cake I have given him with interest. Kawaii. I rest my elbow on the counter and cup my chin in my hand as I watch him. I've never fed someone with such a curiousity for food. While I'm not a genius with cooking like Yume, I have come a long way in my food preperation. Before none of my food was bearable. But then I began to look at it like it was a cup of coffee and somehow it clicked a lot better than it had before. Though I have to say I'm better with baked goods, like cookies, cakes and pies than I am with fine cuisine. ALso I find that I love to decorate cakes alot more than garnishing a plate.

Finally he puts a piece in his mouth and I can pratically see his eyes light up. I'm glad he likes it. He is looking at me and suddenly poses a question. I blinked slowly several times. before blushing lightly. I find myself looking away shyly, unable to help it. "I'm not that good. Also I would find no pleasure in owning my own business. I like to be able to move. I don't wish to be tied to something like that.. I enjoy my title as a Demon Hunter a bit more than a barista," I tell him, my tone soft, yet honest. I just don't see myself ever settling down like that. Hell even living with Jyn.. I find the apartment boring and I want to see if maybe he and I can move to a penthouse with an amazing view of the city.

I flick my gaze back to Sanzon and smile gently. "I'm a free spirit if you will. I would feel caged to a business if I owned it.."

-310/2590
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 am

"...."

I practically enhaled the pie. That was the only explanation I had for it. There were no delicate measures of it, just good old fashioned chowdown on this amazing piece of work. This food was a masterpiece of the human world, and I was definitely coming back here every day for a slice. It was a good thing I had a strict workout otherwise I could definitely get fat off of this stuff. I smiled as I finished the pie and leaned back, gently placing the fork across the center of the plate, with the fork end pointing towards her. She had made a good argument for that. I could see where owning your own business would take the love and passion out of what you do. It really made me wonder why she even wanted to be in a relationship in the first place. She really didnt seem like the type that would be able to commit to something like that. Then again, it made me wonder why I was so interested. A demon hunter as a woman intrigued me, and I was greatly curious to see her strengths in battle. Maybe we could go on a hunt together one day. That would be fun! I thought about it for a moment before I chuckled..

"you keep surprising me human... keep this up and Jyn wont have a ice demon in hells chance of having you."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:00 pm

I laugh softly as I watch him inhale the cobbler cake. Adorable. I've never met a guy with such a sweet tooth. Most guys pretend not to like sweets to make themselves seem more manly. But Sanzon isn't really tied down my such mortal views of himself. Its refreshing and thus the reason I find myself liking a friendship with him. I don't know if Jyn would approve. But then I don't much like the fact he has such a sexy secretary. Mental huff. I can make friends with whoever I damn well please. Yup. You go girl. You are your own woman and can make your own damn decisions.

He chuckles and I blink slowly, mind shifting back to the scene before me. I look at him curiously. But what he says next to me has me flushing a bright red, something rare. I don't usually fully blush. But holy damn he just completely caught me off guard with that. I look away, hands coming to my heated cheeks and rubbing them slightly. I glance back at Sanzon and glare in a half hearted manner.

"For Kami sake... You are so much more blunt than anyone I've met," I comment and my blush lessen as I pick up my tea and sip it, focusing on other things. "Call me Shiori or Shi. Not human," I add gently, peeking at him from the corner of my eye. "Also... Now I'm curious to see how you'd win my affections when much of them Jyn all ready has," I pose a slight challenge in that. Just how does Sanzon think he could steal me from Jyn when I know I have to love him. Right? I mean.. I know I can be naive at times. But.. I know this has to be love I feel for Jyn.

-305/2895
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:29 pm

"your eyes."

I leaned back to study her for a moment. Spirits and humans were completely different when it came to romantics. I had a strong feeling the second she brushed her now red cheeks that she was not completely committed to this other human. I listened to her speak and finish before I thought about it. She had a beautiful name, and I enjoyed the way it rolled off my lips when spoken. She had all the right moves in all the right places, and I really enjoyed her company. I really could have gone for another glass of tea but I didnt want her to leave, not even for a second.

"as you wish Shiori.. He may be more of a man than me, but only in a physical sense. Let me show you the other side of life."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:03 pm

I finish my second cup of tea and I listen to him as he speaks. So odd really. I can't say what about me would attract the attentions of a demon. But I suppose I attract the odd types. An anti social Div12 officer and now a Higher Being. Yare yare.. You have your work cut out for you Shiori. Hmm.. I just realized. My birthday is coming up soon. My gaze gentles as I look down into the empty glass. I have to get 'her' a gift also. I bet a rare cookbook will make her smile. I push the thoughts from my head and focus on Sanzon.

I look at him and laugh softly before letting my lips settle into a warm smile. "Careful what you try to promise, Sanzon," I say to him, winking. I then sigh and shift to get to my feet, gathering things up. I pause and look at him. "Gomen ne.. BUt i have to get back to work before the lazy owner tries to say I don't work when I run this damn place because he never does anything but drink the coffee I make," I grumble the last part and I suddenly have the urge to find Boss man and strangle him for being so goddamn lazy around here. When was the last time the man actually served anyone? Like right before I started working her nearly five years ago.

"When did you want to have dinner anyway?" I ask, standing there next to his seated form.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:08 pm

"work"

I thought for a moment about what work I might possibly have to do for the division someday. I wasn't too worried about it though. I yawned lightly, wondering if she wanted to step out side with me. I didn't really care about politics or their society right now. Then again, there was something I wanted to show her. I was sure that as a human, and as a waitress slash lover of the military she would probably not have been able to see what I had seen. Underneath that beautiful facade was an adventure seeking wonder that I wanted to check out.

"would you do the honor of stepping outside with me?"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Still not an answer to the question I asked. Such an odd man. But then I'm not exactly normal either. I wait to see if maybe he'll give me an answer. He yawns and then he asks the oddest question. I arch a brow, honestly wondering what he is up to. I push the tray a bit further on the counter and nod, curious now.

"Uh.. Sure.." I answer and slip off my apron and lay it across the stool I wave to Ayaka. "Stepping out for a moment," I say to her. She nods and gives me a salute.

"Gotcha, Boss Lady," she chirps and then goes back to flirting with the cute guy she is ringing up. Just like her. Flirt or work. I look at Sanzon and smile, gesturing for him to take the lead in walking outside.

-141/3292
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:03 pm

"thank you.."

I stood up from the bar stool after placing fifty credits on the table top. It was a hefty amount for a piece of pie and a single glass of tea. Oh well, I found it highly worth it. Motioning towards the door, I slid past the tables and other customers while not paying attention to them, or the other ladies who worked here. She had been correct, and I would probably be able to have any one of them, but that wasnt the point now was it. I wanted her, and that was it. I smiled while pressing the door open and stepping out into the side of the street. Leaning against the side of the building, I would raise my head to gaze at the sky. It was a sense of freedom that the humans didn't have.. but we did. I smiled, wondering if she had ever been there..

"its big isnt it.. the sky.."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:17 pm

I note as he leave credits for me. I want to tell him I didn't need money for something as simple as tea and a piece of cake. But I somehow know he will not take my 'no' for an answer. And I'm not in the mood for arguing over something so simple. I would give it to the girls since business is slow today and thus so are the tips. I let him lead the way through the cafe, thumbs hooked into the belt loops of my jeans, my form relaxed. I can feel some eyes on us. Mostly women checking out Sanzon.

We finally step out into the afternoon sunlight and I relax even more. It was nice to get a breath of fresh air every once and a while. No customers fill the outdoor seating area since there is a bunch of free space within the cafe. Of course its a slow day. Most people are at work or out at the beach on a day like this.

Sanzon speaks and I find myself blinking, looking up into the blue expanse above. "Eto.. I suppose.. Hai," I respond and look at him again, head tilted to the side in slight confusion. "Ano.. Was there something else you needed, Sanzon?" I inquire gently.

-215/3507
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:44 am

"I had always loved it.."

The sky had been a place for me that I considered my home. It was true freedom, the type that wasn't bound by chains or societal constraints. I had dreamed of the day when I had learned to first take flight, and from there, had never gone a day without taking at least a short flight. Humans were unable to truly grasp that freedom due to their physical nature. My eyes were fixated upon the sky for a a few more moments before I made my decision. My body would speed up, flickering from sight using an ability that I had finally brought out of hibernation. [godspeed]. In that moment, the short distance would be split where I could scoop her into my arms and press off the ground, taking flight. It didnt really matter to me whether or not she wanted to go for it, her choice was invalidated. I wanted her to see first hand that the freedoms of being a spirit, and that the angels were here to help.

"you will to."

Tech : godspeed
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 pm

He seems to be losing himself in the thoughts of the sky. I peer up at it also. I've always loved to look up at it. But here in the city the sight is a bit hindered, unlike when living in Northern Heights at the family estate. I sigh softly. I don't really understand what he is trying to get at. He brought me outside to tell me he loves the sky? Odd. But then Sanzon is not a human so he is allowed to be different in his way of thinking.

Then something happens so fast I don't even have a chance to cry out in surprise. Strong arms, though lithe and elegant. Lifted and then I feel the wind in my face. Finally I gasp and my arms shoot up, wrapping around his neck and I cling to him like a frightened child for a moment. I feel the lift on my form as he raises into the air and I whimper, tightening my hold as I bury my face against his neck. I've never flown before and the suddenly lift off solid ground has my stomach twisted in knots.

-192/3699

Updated
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 am

"..."

I sighed lightly while bringing the two of us around the buildings and up into the open sky. It was a beautiful day, bright and full of color. I wish the tea shop had been open early, she would have loved the morning sky. I always enjoyed those colors more anyway. Once we cleared the city sky line, I would float upwards, coming to a slow stop while cradling her enough to keep her tight without hurting her. Upon the stop, I would look around at a sight all too familiar to me. There were a few clouds dotting the sky here and there, but the bright blue was still able to wrap around the two of us. I guess I had extended her break longer than needed, but it was worth it. I could feel a light breeze come across my back in the warm light, pushing my hair up and around my head rather gently. I loved the sky, and being up here was a freedom that I had never lost, save for when I was captured by the division.. that would never happen again.

"you're safe up here.. take a look.."

Tech :
Notes :

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]   Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe] Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Town [Moonbucks Cafe]
Page 1 of 1