Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Symbiosis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:32 am

We conclude our business in the village of Runik the Grey and Lucian leaves out of Runik's former bedchamber and looks at the maiden laying on the bed sprawled out and tells her that he (meaning the young man that was standing with her and assumed to be her lover) would understand that she did what she needed to do. "Once you do the new things that I taught you, he will forget all about this." She nods to Lucian and the door closes. Lucian's bodyguards grin at him and follow him downstairs.

Kiryn did not take a local town maiden but one of the freed captives instead. Kiryn has very unique tastes in where his women come from. With the exception of Eliza Corundum and one other wealthy maiden, he actually does not like females from noble houses and I'm not quite sure why. Still, I don't judge him as I cannot seeing that I have bedded three of my Shyr Beis and one captive in the field, but that is because I needed information and that was the price since she was quite skilled at resisting torture and interrogation. Still, the one he picked is weird to say the least. All those rune markings (tattoos) and she has scales on her body... that alone would be a turn off for me. To each its own...

Kolyar and I are sipping this new type of wine that he makes from regular wine and uses some interesting looking crystal dust that he conjures up. He tells me that bloodwyne can have unpredictable effects based off of the powers of the one whose blood is used. The dust from the ground crystal is magically altered to heighten my psyche powers and just the overall focus of my mind in a slow and safe manner. While we are partaking in this wine, Kolyar is telling me about his people and their mistakes that led to their current nomadic status and has prevented them from uniting together. I nod to him and he tells me that this alliance that I am being pushed into is a good thing, but that I will have to end my cousin's secret love affair with a member of the Corundum House. He tells me that he can sense that, but he isn't sure who the maiden is. "He is not going to be thrilled about that." Kolyar nods to me, "That may be so, but it is a necessity to the success of this alliance. If Master Kiryn was to sire a child with this maiden and it does not meet with Master Corundum's approval, everything could be jeopardized." Listening to Kolyar, I nod my head. "Given your discussion with my cousin about our situation, who would be a good match for my cousin or who would be a good match for this mystery maiden?"

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:14 am

Kolyar thinks for a moment and tells me that I would first need to uncover the identity of this maiden as the match would differ based on her station within the House. If she is indirect nobility, then there are numerous options, but if it is either of the other two daughters of Lord Corundum then there would be much fewer options. One of the best options would be to marry her into one of the syndicates. By doing such, you unite the Regime with an Arden syndicate and you have far more allies and resources at your disposal. They can also be of significant benefit to you in what seems to be a coming conflict with the Dark Kami House of Manticore. Just as you must go thru this union for the sake of duty, Master Kiryn would have to relinquish his prize for the sake of duty and improving the position of your people. It is a low price to pay for victory."

Darda enters the room while Pira is standing behind me against the wall. I look at Darda and tell her that she has perfect timing. "Darda, find out who in the House of Corundum, Kiryn is intimate with and report back to me." She looks at me and asks if she has displeased me somehow and I smile and shake my head. "You're closest to the exit and I have seen how some of the officers in Lucian's forces look at you. I want to know as soon as possible." She nods and vanishes.

271/766
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:59 am

After breaking away from Psyre to let the busy man go about his business here, Liliana went to rejoin the Setsuna where they had gathered to tend to their mounts. By the time she arrived most of the beasts had been cared for, including her own, and were being fed from the grain surplus to keep them happy and rested during the wait to return home. Coming to a stop at Todol Madi's side, she lifted her delicate hand to the beast's hide covered jaw to give him a gentle stroke. The leader of the Setsuna, when she isn't around, makes his way over to her after giving her a moment alone with the mount. "Lady Liliana, may I give the order for the men to find a bit of sustenance and rest before the return home?" Had the demoness not returned to her men this soon, the man would have given the order in her absence but since she was now present he decided to be respectful and ask her permission before doing so. "Of course you may. They fought bravely and deserve to enjoy their victory, but make sure they remember the rules." With a nod the man was off to deliver the order to the rest of the men while Liliana guided Todol away from the other, now tethered mounts so that he could keep her company while everyone else would be busy.

Liliana let the mount get his fill of grain and water before stepping up into the stirrup and swinging her other leg over his broad back. She wouldn't take him out of the village for a swift run across the fields, that would tire him out too much after the day he had already had, but she would enjoy a nice leisurely stroll through the streets to occupy her time.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:07 am

Time: Early Evening

Darda leaves from the building and walks out to the street where she looks back once and lowers her head. She could not help but feel that my dismissal of her on this errand is a direct result of the fact that she had displeased me in some way. While she is outside talking to some of the men, she notices Liliana coming down the street. Darda is speaking with some of the officers when one of their comrades who has had too much elixir to control themselves properly and they begin to harass a village girl. Darda's displeasure becomes apparent and one of the Corundum lieutenants tries to tell the drunk lieutenant to stop, but does not move to help the girl. Seeing that none of the men would help, Darda vanishes and the hardened leather studs of the back of her gloves appears first as she smacks the man and knocks him away from the girl, whose clothes are partially torn. Blood flies from his mouth and Darda draws her Leiga. Stalking him as he tries to crawl away, she kicks him in the stomach to knock him over. She stomps him in the face before flipping her grip on the rod and stabbing down into his crotch and he screams out in torturous pain before he goes silent. Darda turns around to the girl, who is more a young woman, and she quivers in fear. Darda shakes her head and slaps her open handed. "So weak!" The lieutenant who "tried" to get the drunk to stop checks on him only to find that he is dead. She walks over to the living lieutenant who moves away from her and she smiles.

297/1063
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:38 am

"Just what the hell is going on here?" Liliana shouts to the recklessly abusive woman as she jumps down from Todol's back and whirls around to face the small gathered group. From what she had seen as she rode toward them, the demoness could only assume that the man lying still on the ground had assaulted the weeping woman and the Shyr Beis stepped in to punish him. Those actions were commendable but when the woman took it far enough to snuff the life out of the Corundum soldier and then turned to slap the traumatized woman for being weak, she crossed a line Liliana could not ignore. Darting her eyes between the weeping woman and the frightened lieutenant, she orders the man to take the woman to the nearest healer he could find and make sure that she is alright. Then she adds another order for him not to touch her in any way that could even be mistaken for inappropriate or he would pay with his manhood. With the innocent being taken to safety, the Corundum woman turns her rage filled expression back to the woman she knew worked for or with Psyre. Even though she was well aware that her stepping in here could result in bad blood between the houses, the woman refused to let this atrocity slide. "What right do you have to lay a hand on that poor innocent woman? Just because you feel that she is weak does not give you the right to strike her in any way. Nor did witnessing that man's gross error in judgment give you the right to take his life. You had to have seen that I was just down the street before you intervened. You should have separated him from the woman and held him at bay until I arrived to deal with him, as would have been my right and duty as a Corundum heir. Now you have the blood of one of my father's men on your hands, blood you shed without necessity or due cause. While I freely admit the man was in the wrong, he did nothing that earned him such a disgraceful and needless death." Without taking her bright blood red gaze off of the woman, Liliana senses the positions of the remaining men around her. Should this woman step up and try to engage the heiress in battle she hoped the soldiers would know better than to try and defend her.

411/717
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:09 am

The Shyr Beis glances over at Liliana when she starts complaining and turns back to the young woman. Darda's eyes freeze the girl in her place. Her eyes turn to the Lieutenant next as her right hand rests on the top of the hand grip of her Leiga. Unless the Lieutenant wanted to end up with the same fate as his comrade, he would not challenge a Shyr Beis. Showing clear disdain for Liliana's "authority", Darda allows her to continue tho she smirked at several moments. Inside her own thoughts, Darda rebuttals, "I should just kill her now. Mistress Yenni would surely approve... Head Mistress Zilana, on the other hand, might not approve. Great... so I have to stand here and listen to her go on and on about being the pretty princess who clearly needs to be acquainted with my Leiga! Who does this twit think she is? Finally, she's done talking!" When Liliana finishes, Darda grabs the girl by the back of the neck with her left hand and looks over at Liliana with her right hand still resting on her Leiga. "A Shyr Beis answers to the Veilos Tyrn and none above him, so if you are so displeased and bothered. Take it up with him. I do not care about your approval and what you think is appropriate or too far. I would tell you to draw that blade, but my Master would be displeased by your death." Darda turns her back to Liliana and starts to walk off with the girl.

Completely unaware of any of this, Kolyar and I are still in the dining hall talking. Pira feels a surge of anger and Kolyar looks at her, "Is everything alright?" A voice from the shadows emerges, "I have brought the gift for you, my Prince." A female form emerges from the pool of shadows and Kolyar looks at her and grins slyly at me, "The Mistress of Runik? Impressive, young Prince." I smirk and look at Kolyar, "I am glad you approve. She's not for me, but for you. You have been imprisoned here for quite some time, so I am sure you need to release... some tension. Make use of her." Kolyar looks at me with his eyes wondering if I am serious and I smile. "In the Veilos Syli Regime, loyalty and good service is rewarded. Enjoy her." I turn around as Torizo kneels at my side. Kolyar, obviously not a shy man, does not leave but remains in the hall and sits her on the table.

Turning to Torizo, he speaks barely above a whisper, "There has been an incident..."

465/1528
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:27 am

Realizing her mistake once it is too late to correct, Liliana watches as the Shyr Beis grabs the traumatized woman by the back of the neck, and finds herself struggling to hold back the mixed emotions of horror and rage. She should have made sure the young woman was safely out of reach before addressing the abusive female, her assumption that Darda thought nothing more of the girl had proved to be false. Knowing that she technically had no more or less right to that innocent young woman than Darda herself did, Liliana had no grounds to demand that the girl be allowed to come with her. Her only choice in the matter now was to watch the Shyr Beis walk away with her and pray that no more harm was done. Dropping the hand that had instinctively risen to the hilt of her largest blade, Liliana glares at the back of the abrasive woman as she speaks her final say. "If I find out that you've hurt one hair on that woman's head, you will have no choice but to risk your Master's displeasure." Without giving the woman or the confrontation another thought, because dwelling on it would certainly lead to her not only drawing the blade but embedding it in the back of the smug aggressor, Liliana signals the remaining men of her father's house to load their fallen comrade onto Todol's back.

She would head back to where some of the army was still gathered to seek out any healer who hadn't yet been drained of their resources and if that idea did not pan out then she would just have to ride the dead man back to the villa on her own. When the lieutenant helps the other men hoist the corpse onto her mount, she can't help but look upon him with a disdainful sneer. "Had you followed my order that woman's safety would no longer be in question. Find my brother and inform him that if I cannot find a healer able to revive this man here, I will be returning home with him at once. Do not let anyone, Shyr Beis or otherwise, detour you from this order." With that said, and the dead man on her unihorned mount, Liliana takes the beast's reigns in her hand and begins to lead him in the direction of the healers on foot.
397/1114
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:53 am

A frown appears on my face as Torizo finishes his report of the "incident" outside. "Pira..." The Shyr Beis flanking me speaks, "I am fine, my Prince." I nod to her and tell Torizo to bring my wayward Shyr Beis to me. The shadows nod as his raspy voice answers, "At once, Master." The former Mistress of Runik moans loudly and I grin. "The room is yours, Psion." Pira opens a portal for us and when we appear in front of Liliana, my facial expression is stoic tho I am quite upset. Looking atop the mount, I see the soldier slumped over and my lips part, "Hmm... so this is him. Pira, fix this." She nods to me and I use my telekinetix to pull the man from the horned mount. There would be no mistaking the look on Liliana, so I tread carefully as things are very delicate as it is.

Having received word of this, Kiryn and Lucian shake their heads filled with annoyance. Kiryn now asks, "Are we sure about this? They are going to kill each other?" Lucian chuckles and asks why would I fight. Kiryn answers, "Quinto bred the Shyr Beis and are one of the greatest parts of his legacy, so Psyre is tied to them in a way that is very difficult to understand and they will always be a part of his life. He is quite protective of them and as you have seen, they are very protective of him. I worry about your sister's ability to get along with them, Lucian." Lucian nods and tells Kiryn that she will do her duty if his father confirms the union. Lucian asks if his sister is going to be safe with them tho and Kiryn nods, "The Shyr Beis will not move against Psyre or his wishes and obviously if your sister becomes his Tari, she will be safe. Psyre's personal Shyr Beis is probably one of the most feared within their own ranks let alone the outside. All she cares about is his happiness, so she will ensure full safety for security for Liliana."

Torizo emerges from the shadows and looks at the girl with Darda. The girl rubs her jaw and shakes her head, "Good shot, Darda. How is the Matriarch?" Darda smiles and replies, "You were late with your last report. Good work here. Kolyar will be a valuable asset. I do not care for this Liliana Corundum tho." The girl snickers and speaks, "You are just upset because Dark Kami will only take a single mistress other than their Consort and everyone knows that it will either be the white wing that he is too close to or the Head Mistress like Prince Quinto did. Wait, Corundum? That will be interesting considering that the Veilos Tasar has been secretly involved with the younger, Eliza Corundum, for a couple of years now off and on. They date others for appearances and when Kiryn is engaged in a campaign, but they seem to keep getting back together." Darda nods and Torizo moves in. "You should be more discrete. He has called for you, Darda. Your mission here is done. Take the new prospects and flee. The Prince does not know that you are here." The undercover operative nods and runs off while Torizo strikes Darda and vanishes into the shadows with her.

597/2125
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:26 am

The sudden appearance of Psyre and his other Shyr Beis companion is not met with good tidings. Liliana stops the mount and stands her ground, watching the heir as he surveys the corpse atop her steed. Figuring that Darda called her Master to come calm the situation, Liliana is in no mood to be corrected, questioned, or urged to issue a diplomatic apology. She remains silent, staring at the man with glowing crimson eyes as the anger continues to course through her body. When he issues the order to the Shyr Beis by his side, and takes it upon himself to telepathically remove the lieutenant from her mount, the demoness drops the leather leads from her hand and steps forward to stand protectively over the dead man where Psyre brings him to rest on the ground. "With all due respect, your lordship, I humbly ask that you leave the 'fixing' to me in this situation. This is a man of the House of Corundum, therefore he and his life are my responsibility. I appreciate your gesture of assistance, but it is not needed at this time." Even though her voice was calm and controlled, the muscles of her body were still hard and taut under the exertion of keeping her emotions in check. Though she would love nothing more than to take out her rage on this man, he was just as innocent as the young abused woman had been and did not deserve it. Plus there was the whole political politeness to be considered. He was the head of a noble House, granted it was still in the building stages, but he still outranked her where it counts and that means she owed him some modicum of respect. "If you will excuse me, I will return this man to my mount and be on my way. I sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of your victorious evening." Just before she would move to try and hoist the dead body on her own, she turns her gaze to the woman present, her expression would still be clearly upset but there would be no malice or ill will toward the kinder Shyr Beis. "Thank you for your willingness to assist him."
370/1484
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:03 am

My eyes stop on her and I step forward to stand face to face with Liliana. The body would move behind me so that Pira could follow my orders. Unlike the lieutenant from earlier, a Shyr Beis follows thru with their orders. My voice is soft and almost soothing to most right now as I address Liliana, "Stay your wrath and while I know you are strong enough to handle yourself, allow me to handle this. While a man who would force himself upon a weaker woman deserves to die because he is a coward in my opinion, I do not kill my allies nor do I condone anyone in my forces doing so. He must be a close friend of yours to garner this sort of emotion."

Pira kneels down next to the lieutenant and wipes off his face. She slowly slides his mouth open and begins chanting softly over his body. She looks up at me for final confirmation. I turn slightly to be able to prevent Liliana from interfering but also able to see. Nodding to Pira, the Shyr Beis leans down and takes a deep breath and as she exhales, a green and silver mist flows from Pira's mouth into the lieutenant's mouth and nostrils. She rises to her feet and dusts herself off. I would address Liliana while the soldier is still unconscious, "My father taught the Shyr Beis to take lives, but he also taught them..." The lieutenant gasps for air as his life is restored and I finish, "To rescue life from the clutches of Death. Good work, Pira." Pira responds, "I am happy to please you, my Prince."

Torizo appears and throws Darda at my feet. So now I have both parties here. I would first gauge Liliana's whole reaction and response to everything before I address the lieutenant first and then Darda.

325/2450
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Watching Psyre step forward and move the body behind him where Liliana could not prevent his order from being carried out, the demoness knew that all her power or rights in the situation had been stripped away, at least that is how she interpreted the man's actions. She stands still, forcing the anger to subside enough to stop the irritating tremors assaulting her muscles while the man speaks. By the time he is finished, the brightness of her eyes has dimmed considerably and she no longer would appear to be an errant breath away from attacking. When he assumes that the lieutenant is a close friend, she simply shakes her head to signify that friendship plays no part in any of this. Liliana watches the Shyr Beis breathes the strange mist into the dead man's face impassively. It made sense to her that at least some of his female warriors would have training in some form of healing arts. Nodding to the man as he speaks about what his father taught the Shyr Beis and offers the woman some verbal encouragement, I would offer my own polite word of thanks to both of them before attempting to move around Psyre to crouch at the newly revived man's side.

The sudden appearance of a strange man and the woman from before halts the demoness in her tracks and causes her entire form to visibly stiffen. With Darda being thrown at Psyre's feet, Liliana begins to question whether or not the Shyr Beis is behind his convenient arrival. She also begins to wonder what became of the assaulted woman who had been in Darda's custody the last time she'd seen her.

279/1763
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Darda brings herself up to a kneel and scowls at Torizo. "Eyes down!" Darda turns her eyes away from Torizo and stares at the dirt beneath her as commanded. I look down at her and address her, "What were you told to do?"

She replies, "Retrieve the information you requested."

"Did you complete your mission?"

She nods, "Yes, my Prince."

"Pira..." The Shyr Beis steps forward. "Yes, my Prince?" I squat down right in front of Darda and speak to Pira, "What is the penalty for attacking an ally of the Regime?" Pira looks at Darda then at me, "My Prince, she has erred, but she has also served you faithfully since your Ascension. Train her to do better, but do not waste such talent."

Torizo steps forward, "The commoner girl has fled the village, but she is safe. Darda retrieved your information from her as I arrived. She is a very effective guardian."

I rise to my full height and speak to Darda. "Rise, Guardian." Darda does so and as soon as her hip reaches my hand's range, I draw her Leiga from her hip and strike her in the stomach and both the rod and Darda bell out in pain. The muscles in my left arm, since I am wielding the rod with my left hand, tighten and twinge noticeably and Pira steps forward to take the Leiga. "My Prince, you have not wielded a Leiga in a while. Protect you even from you." Pira takes the Leiga from my hand and its torturous hum dies down some. Pira strikes Darda a few more times until Darda is on her hands and knees on all fours. Pira turns to me and I tell her that I am satisfied. Verbally I address Darda, "We do not kill our allies. Punish them as you will, but the dead cannot admit to their transgressions to absolve your actions. Remember that." I speak telepathically into Darda's mind, "Good work. He deserved to die, but I have an alliance that I cannot allow to be jeopardized. Regardless of your feelings toward Liliana, if you jeopardize this alliance... I will destroy you completely." Darda speaks weakly, "I will not fail you again, my Prince."

Kiryn and Lucian had appeared during the training and Kiryn looks at me. "Public training? She must have upset you quite a bit." Lucian calls out to the army, "Let's move out. We're returning to the Villa!" Darda whispers to Pira who nods before sending Darda back to Xartias. Torizo fades into the shadows and I look at Liliana before I head back inside flanked by Pira. I speak into Pira's mind to vent my frustration with her Sister of the Leiga, "As if things aren't difficult enough with this whole situation!"

487/2937
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:32 pm

What happens next does not play out the way Liliana had been expecting. Watching as the man she will probably be united with shows a side of himself better kept hidden until after unions are made official, the demoness watches silently as the cycle of violence and rash punishment continues. No wonder the woman lashed out like she did. Even though she knew all too well how subordinates are punished in her own House, even to the point of being killed if their crime was severe enough or if they were too weak to take the punishment, everything that had happened here today... after the whole march and slaughter part of course... seemed just a bit overboard. The entire out of hand situation was beginning to give the woman a tension headache. The new thoughts entering her mind concerning the man everyone intends to bind her with certainly weren't helping to ease the developing pain at all. The most disconcerting thought being that if he would discipline one of his Shyr Beis in such a manner, would he deal with any of her own transgressions in the same manner?

Unable to watch the punishment handed down to Darda, Liliana steps back until she is even with her mount and takes the leather leads once more into her hand. Feeling out of place witnessing the woman's plight, Liliana busies her hands by unhooking the leads from the custom bridle strapped around her dark unicorn. She was a skilled enough rider to lead the beast without the use of reigns, and detaching them would not affect the security of the remaining equipment. Plus, they would make the best instrument to bind the hands of the recently revived lieutenant. As soon as she feels it is safe to turn her gaze back to the gathered individuals, the demoness would approach the previously dead man. If he was not already on his feet, she would help him up and then go about tying his hands together and disarming him. At this point she would find it difficult to meet Psyre's gaze, but she would force herself to do it despite the discomfort it may cause. When he moves to head back inside, after her brother gives the order to move out and return home, Liliana casts Lucian a scathing glance that begs him to question or deny what she has to say. "I will ride ahead with him." She inclines her head toward the lieutenant. "The Setsuna will move out with the rest of the army. We will see you at home, brother." While Lucian could trust that the accused man would enter the villa gates still breathing, he would probably still feel sorry for the bastard if his sister was riding home with him and no witnesses.

464/2227
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Lucian nods to Liliana. He was not present for the whole ordeal, so he would leave the man's punishment to his sister. He was a mere lieutenant anyway and easily replaceable should she kill him.

The allied army is prepped quickly to depart and the troops wait for their commanders outside the city.

While Pira and I are walking inside to get Kolyar, Pira informs me, "Kiryn is involved with Eliza Corundum, but Lord Alisander does not approve of their union. Also, the girl that was being groped is a Shyr Beis operative that needed Darda's help to keep her cover and be able to sneak out the new recruits that she found here, which she has done now." Nodding my head, we keep walking. Inside, Kolyar is still going strong and I chuckle. "You're going to have to end early as we are leaving, Master Kolyar." Watching the act starts to trigger my own feral lusts and Pira notices. She walks over to Kolyar and removes her gloves as she does. As he is pumping away like a champ, Pira places her bare hands on both sides of his face and he gasps deeply. Pulling out of the mistress, I tell her to kneel before him and all I can say is wow... he was pent up! Pira continues to channel her magic until he is finished and wipes her hands on the mistress' torn dress before coolly walks back over to me while putting her gloves on as if nothing had happened. I grin devilishly at her as she walks up to me and smiles in return. "That is too dangerous for you and your plans right now, my Prince." I nod and sigh. I really don't like my cousin right now.

Kolyar cleans himself off then begins to glow for a moment and once he finishes, he is wearing a new outfit and smells completely cleaned as if he just stepped out of a hot bath. "Now that is a useful technique to know." Kolyar grins, "It is a variant of the Poison Removal package ability."

We walk outside and Kiryn is waiting for us with his detachment of Order brethren. The main army is still gathered with Lucian at the front of them so we fly as they ride back to Corundum Villa. Soon, I would be meeting Lord Alisander Corundum to decide not only my fate, but that of his daughter as well. Kolyar isn't big on flying so we keep our altitude lower for the three of us so that it seems more like we are just riding on an airport escalator than actually flying. This is relaxing.

361/3398
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 am

Liliana puts the lieutenant in front of her as she mounts the horned beast. The man attempts to speak but is swiftly cut short by the woman riding behind him. She makes it perfectly clear that she has no interest in hearing his excuses right now and informs him that his time to defend himself would come soon enough. The demoness can't fathom what he may use to try and explain what he did, aside from blaming it on the amount of spirits he had inbibed beforehand which the woman would never accept as justification. As soon as the pair of riders on the single mount cross through the village gate, Liliana gives Todol the signal to run free and fast like he loves so much. Only getting to use his speed during battle tends to make him jumpy and agitated, like giving a kid a taste of frosting but making them only stare at the whole cupcake. With the man in front of her, and his hands gripping the pommel for dear life, the woman holds her seat with the power of her legs and uses her arms to support her companion rider. While the mount enjoys his freedom to run, Liliana considers the lieutenant's punishment. Demotion was a given, docked pay as well, but when it came to the physical aspects she found herself unusually squeamish. Not even a stint on the rack seemed to appeal to her at the moment, and that was one of her personal favorites. Silently she curses Psyre for displaying his heavy handedness and turning her into a sniveling female at the idea of corporal punishment.

273/2500
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:47 am

After about two hours of traveling from the village, the wall guards back at the villa call to the gate that the army is returning and the victory standard is raised. The villa livens up and word spreads throughout the house of the army's return. Lucian rides proudly at the front of the army. My 50 strong force surrounds me as we move as well. Kolyar thanks me for the gift and I chuckle, "I assure you, Master Kolyar. There will be many more gifts better than that one." He looks at Pira and asks what she did to him and she smiles, "I did what was asked of me and apparently you enjoyed it." She looks at Kiryn then looks at me, "My Prince. Perhaps, you should discuss the matter with him." I look at Pira and smirk, "Like he discussed this matter with me before luring me out here. I may be willing to do what is required of me as Veilos Tyrn, but I will pretend to be pleased about it long enough to solidify it. "Kolyar..." The Kai Shadar warrior looks at me and tells me that even that is something that he cannot do. "Even if I threw in a Shyr Beis to... "look after you" on a regular basis. Would you still refuse?" Kolyar tells me to think about the consequences if an accident were to occur. Bah! He had a good point there. I could ill afford something like that. Looking up at Kiryn, "Why not my cousin?" Both Kolyar and Pira look at me, "Did you forget about the whole Eliza Corundum and Kiryn discovery?" I exclaim as quietly as possible, "Damnit! Kolyar, is there a way to get myself out of this? Sure, she seems enjoyable perhaps, but I honestly do not know if she has what it takes to be my Tari. From the little I have seen so far she is spoiled and rebellious and lacks the nerve to rule." Kolyar stops and looks at me, "Stop whining and be a man. You are finding every little excuse you can to try and escape. You are royalty, my lord, and as such, matters like this are not of your choosing, but that of your advisors. What ally will you find that can get you more interconnected with the Syndicates than Alisander Corundum? He needs an ally that enhance his image and his coffers. Your people love battle and if he can finance it, then you will make him money and he will restore what was taken from you and your people. It truly could be worse... she could be a hag of a demon, young Prince!" We look at each other and chuckle. "I am beginning to think that I am going to dislike you, Master Kolyar." He smiles and nods to me, "I am pretty sure you will, but I also believe that I will be of value to you at the same time."

Marching and flying thru the gates of the villa, the army returns triumphant and the unloading of gear and arms commences immediately so that the victory celebration could begin. Messengers are sent out to allies and close friends to come out and join in for the party tonight. This is going to last all night I am sure. So this is Corundum Villa...

595/3993
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 pm

As soon as Liliana rode into visible range of the villa gates she signals for them to be opened to allow her entrance. Aside from a brief nod of thanks to the men guarding the gate as she passes and enters onto the villa grounds, the woman would not engage anyone in conversation or respond to any questions tossed her way about how things went. Why ruin the surprise and the genuine celebratory reactions when the army marches home bearing the victory standard? Even Liliana is not that much of a bitch. Bringing Todol to a stop before the manor, then handing over control of the beast to one of the stable hands, the demoness helps the prisoner off the mount and leads him to the building housing the holding cells. Locking him in herself, she gives strict orders for the men stationed there to not speak with him at all and that she would be back shortly to deal with him.

Since she only had an hour or so lead on the army she had to make this quick if she would have everything taken care of before the festivities begin this evening. By the time she climbed the manor steps and entered the grand foyer her father had already received word that his middle daughter had returned unaccompanied and with one of his lieutenants bound like a prisoner. "Liliana! What is going on? Why have you returned without your brother or the rest of my forces? And why did you have one of my decorated lieutenants riding in front of you with his hands bound?" Looking up the staircase, seeing her father on the second floor landing ready to descend the rest of the way, Liliana couldn't help but notice that he did not bother to ask how she fared in the battle. Shaking that thought from her mind, she squares her shoulders and lifts her chin a fraction of an inch. "I will explain everything Father, once we are somewhere more private. Your office perhaps?" It wasn't as if the woman was afraid to speak to her father here in the entryway of their home, she just thought that a decorated soldier who had served his lord well deserved a tiny bit of discretion when it came to his exploits being reported. Alisander did not seem to agree as he shook his head and finished descending the staircase. "That won't be necessary, the scouts report that the army is less than an hour out and I want to be here on the steps to greet them as they ride in, victorious I presume." Liliana didn't bother to hide the flinch at the corner of her mouth when he mentioned victory, she wouldn't tell the whole villa but there was no reason to hide the good news from her own father. "As you wish, Father. Your lieutenant was caught assaulting and trying to force himself on to a young woman in the village, after imbibing too many celebratory drinks of course. A Shyr Beis witnessed his transgression and doled out a swift punishment of death at the end of her weapon. While I saw most of what happened, I was too far down the street to intervene before the man's life was snuffed out. I was then on my way to bring him to one of our healers when the Veilos Syli Regime Heir appeared with another of his Shyr Beis warriors. He ordered her to revive the man and publicly punished the woman responsible for his death. Then I took the man into my custody and rode for home ahead of the army with the hopes that I could have this mess straightened out and proper punishment ordered before tonight's festivities kick off."

When the woman finishes, she watches her father for any warning signs of his reaction. Having not been privy to punishments for his men before, she isn't exactly sure how he will take the news or how he will feel about her actions thus far. All she does know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that her father would never condone such blatant disrespect for a woman in a conquered village. What he would or has condoned privately is a whole other story, at least as far as she assumes. When it comes to the man's punishment, she realizes that her father will probably take the matter out of her hands and deal with it himself, since he has never allowed her to take part in anything similar before. When Alisander gives her a nod and a slight smirk at the mention of the Shyr Beis being involved, she wonders just who this man before is and what he has done with her father. As the Lord of Corundum House speaks, his daughter finds herself having trouble accepting his words. "I see. Since you are the sole member of my bloodline to witness the events in question, you shall be given the chance to decree the man's punishment. With you being so close to becoming a lady of a new house, you should consider this a test of your leadership skills. Keep in mind all you have learned, even those times when you were not supposed to be present, much less taking part or witnessing the events." When her father alludes to her attendance at public hearings or punishments for soldiers who broke House law, the woman feels the warmth of shame come to her cheeks. She had thought the man hadn't found out about those times, she'd been so discreet and well disguised. Fighting the urge to hug her father or thank him for the opportunity, the demoness simply nods her heads and accepts his decision before turning to exit the manor.

She reflects on the warning her father spoke as she makes her way back to the barracks building containing the holding cells. Death was too harsh a punishment for what the man had done, well not really but now that she had made such a fuss about it and had him revived, it would be rude to just kill him again, plus she was still squeamish at the thought of taking life so easily. Demotion was not strong enough on it's own, though it would certainly be part of what she ordered against the assaulter. Losing rank would wound his pride more than anything though it would put a hefty dent in his purse. Humility would be his long term lesson once he had to learn how to live his life on a foot soldier's pay again. By the time she reached the cell where the man waited for her, Liliana had made up her mind. Without offering the man so much as a glance, she reported his punishment to the head guard. "For the crimes of assaulting an innocent, disrespecting an allied officer, and discoloring the name of Corundum, the lieutenant will be formally and publicly stripped of all earned ranks in the Corundum forces. Before that ceremony in a week's time he will serve three days in the stockade and endure 30 lashes." She watched the faces of the guards blanch as she rattled off the man's punishment. Demotion, public humiliation, and public lashing seemed almost worse than death to most of them, but the locked up lieutenant appeared almost grateful to learn that his life would be spared after tasting death already today. After adding that his stockade sentence would begin tomorrow midday, Liliana turns to take her leave. The army would be arriving soon and she wanted to freshen up a bit before that happened.

1269/3769
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Looking around the large estate, I smile and nod to the people around me. Pira just smiles herself and giggles periodically at my enjoyment. Kolyar stays with us as Kiryn leads our forces over to a guest barracks of sorts that would be where we are staying. Lucian asks Kiryn if they should go ahead and push forward with the introduction of myself and Alisander and he shakes his head. "Let everyone have fun tonight and handle business tomorrow. I still need to speak with my cousin about some things." Lucian smirks and nods, "I understand, brother. You fought well in battle, Kiryn. I am glad to have had you here with us." Kiryn and Lucian embrace in a forearm grasp before turning to look after their forces and get cleaned up.

I walk into the building and head upstairs to the room where Kiryn said that we would be talking once he issued orders to everyone. Kolyar opens the door while we are joking around and Pira is the first to notice a present that is not meant for me by the look on her face when I enter. She is completely nude and I smirk before shaking my head. "I believe you are a gift for Kiryn, not me." She quickly grabs her robe and tries to escape, but I cancel her spell to keep her here. "Who are you?" Her scent suggests that she is no mere servant girl. The flowers and oil extracts that I smell are very refined. She looks at me as if she is insulted that I dared ask her a question and I smirk, "Eliza Corundum, I presume?" The disdain turns to shock and confusion and I nod, "A pleasure to meet you, young Lady Corundum. At least I know the report is true. You and my cousin are involved. So why couldn't you two be the uniting force of this alliance?" The question was more rhetorical but she responds, "My father does not approve of our union considering that Kiryn has quite the reputation with my brother and their infamous post battle orgies. I am no fool like my elder sister who thinks that a man in power who is married to a woman will only lay with her. To the victor go the spoils and he spoils me well when he is victorious, so why should I disrupt his occasional trysts? Seems like a sure way to cause tension between a couple... wait... you said "Cousin" did you not?" I smirk at her and she walks forward towards me. "You are..." The door opens and Kiryn walks in, "Lady Corundum? What a pleasant surprise."

I chuckle, "Those were my thoughts. No need to pretend Kiryn. I just learned more about my current... situation. Lady Eliza, it has been a pleasure meeting you, but if you would excuse us. It seems that my cousin and I have family matters to discuss. She nods and curtsies to me while Pira walks over and teleports her away. "Master Kolyar, please see to your information gathering assignment. I want more information on the Syndicates than what I have." He nods to me and bows to Kiryn leaving just us and Pira who will refuse to leave me alone given my temperament regarding this whole situation. She just sort of fades into the scenery while the two of us sit down.

Kiryn begins, "You are upset still because you do not wish to be united with her. I can see that, but do not sabotage this tonight. Control your temper and your loins. We can ill afford to make an enemy out of our greatest ally." I grin and nod to him, "If I must sacrifice my freedom for our people, you must sacrifice as well. This escapade between yourself and Eliza Corundum. It ends soon, Kiryn. She will take a husband if I am to take her sister as my Tari. Those are my new terms... oh and two bottles of Pure Syn. Don't worry though, cousin, your heart will decide your mate. I will not inflict this on you." Kiryn looks at me and nods, "So you would ensnare her heart to suffer like you, but you would not inflict the punishment on the one who caused it for you?" My head nods to him, "I will not harm my family. Her union will be an advantageous one. Kolyar is ensuring that as we speak."

While this is going on, the sky slowly darkens and fires are lit, beasts are roasted and wine is gathered. The bands at the multiple areas start to warm up and welcome the start of the celebration. Guests would begin arriving soon. The fruit and appetizer displays are marvels to behold. So much chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and other assorted flavors and there are even hybrid mixes to choose from.

863/4856
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:30 am

Just as she was stepping into a fresh dress and letting her maiden lace her up, Liliana heard the army arrive home amid a symphony of cheers from the people undoubtedly filling the villa grounds to welcome the victorious men home. Hearing the noise outside brings a smile to the demoness's lips as she finishes getting dressed so that she may lend a hand in the party preparations. Hopefully there would be some time to speak privately with Lucian before the party, if not she would have to try and steal him away for a moments later in the evening... before he managed to drink too much.

Alisander greets his returning troops from the top of the stairs on the manor's sweeping, wrap around veranda. Beneath his stoic expression shimmers a glow of pride in his forces and their victory. Then again the glow could be attributed to the memories of his former glory days that this most recent battle sent him reminiscing on for the better part of the day. There was little that he wouldn't give to once again ride out at the front of his army and lay waste to some opposing force, but alas, the toll of time and rigors of duty keep him confined to his office leading from afar most of the time. Of course he could say to hell with all of the duty crap and ride out whenever he liked, but men of his age and station just didn't do things like that anymore, not when they have an heir... or two... to ride out for them. As long as there is one vessel carrying the Corundum blood at the head of the army, Alisander would be taking an unnecessary risk by indulging his foolish yearning for battle and bloodshed.

After the army disperses, to stable their mounts and clean themselves up for the coming festivities, the patriarch slips from the veranda back into the manor house to give the servants their party prep orders, at least the ones the females of the house hadn't seen to already.

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:17 am

Kiryn casts a spell over the room that would make it as if it is in a separate realm of existence. He did not wish to have prying magi or scouts knowing what was taking place in this room. He walks over towards my guardian before he addresses me, "Psyre, do you think that you will be trapped? Liliana is wild and fun just as her sister is. Give it a chance before you condemn it. Besides, you still have your violent sisterhood to handle your... urges should your new Tari be unfit. Still, little cousin, I doubt you will have to worry about that. Pira, please relax him with a massage before the festivities begin. We cannot have him sulking at a celebration." Kiryn walks into the bathing room to get cleaned up while I lay on the bed at the order of Pira's eyes and body language. Pira does as she is requested and I am instantly grateful. I just fade away as I silently retreat into my thoughts. I do not wish to think about any of my duties and just relax...

Spoiler:

When Kiryn returns, he is momentarily displeased to find me being relaxed and relieved of tension, but he shrugs and starts getting dressed. "My defiance displeases you, cousin?" Kiryn shakes his head, "No, Psyre. You wish to put your people's future in jeopardy for the sake of your lust. By all means, go right ahead. I will watch as more of our people die from us not having the resources to properly arm and armor them. I am no stranger to seeing Xartias in its present state. Our people will continue to suffer because you do not wish to be forced into union. It is fine by me. We will find you another match that is more to your liking. Just make sure to attend the party tonight, you don't want to be rude and disrespectful to our hosts after all." Kiryn puts on more regal clothing and walks out before I can actually respond.

Pira rises and looks at me. "Shall I leave you, my Prince?" I look at her and reaches up to caress her face. "You did nothing wrong, Pira. I bare no form of displeasure towards you. I do not know what to do though, Pira." Pira moves up and brings me head to rest in her lap as she runs her fingers thru my hair. "Stop trying to understand this from a strategic point of view or fully understand it from a strategic point of view. You will have to view this arrangement as the Veilos Tyrn the sovereign or as the Veilos Tyrn the strategist. You cannot mix the two as it will confuse you." Sighing I nod and inquire, "Explain further." Pira nods and continues, "As a Sovereign, you know that your bloodline needs an heir, so that is the purpose of this union. She will produce your progeny and secure the future of the Veilos Syli Regime. The House of Corundum produces strong progeny, so you can rest assured that your heir would have a great power flowing thru its veins. Now if you wish to view this from a strategic standpoint, Kiryn is correct. Your people have been struggling to survive and while the House of Corundum may lend aid to an ally, he will lend far more to the new house of his beloved child. Also, they have a larger fighting force, which means that as his "son-in-law" for all intents and purposes, Alisander Corundum would be more than willing to send his forces out to aid your campaigns. In terms of the lust factor, if she is anything like the younger then you will be satisfied, my Prince." I turn so that I can look up at Pira. "And if she is not like the younger?" Pira caresses my face as a smile crosses her face when she replies, "Then you will be satisfied, my Prince." The look in my eyes shifts and Pira tells me that it would be best if I refrain for now. "You are probably right. I need to bathe... alone would be safest if I am going to make this union with... her... work.

My bathing doesn't take long, but I try to wrap my head around all of this that is happening. After submerging my head one last time, I get out of the bath and walk out to the room to get dressed. Pira dries me off and has already selected an outfit for me to wear. It is silver and black with gold trimmings. I nod to her and get dressed. I could hear the party in full swing already so I figured that I had better hurry before Kiryn gets upset. I'd prefer not to put him in a foul mood. As I exit the chamber, I ask Pira, "What do I do if I see her?" Pira chuckles and tells me to be polite and speak if she speaks to me. My reply is simply, "This is why I stayed away from steady, romantic relationships. I enjoy being romantic for a night or two and then being able to just call a girl for fun without having to really worry about her feelings. This is going to take years off of my life." Pira chuckles and tells me that I will be fine. "Spirits don't really age much and you are a Kami-born, so you really having nothing to worry about. Let's go." We continue on making our way towards to the party.

997/5853
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:25 am

Having taken up the rare role of supervising preparations for the party, Liliana spent the better part of the hours following the army's return bugging the hell out of the servants busily putting the celebration together. Since she had never really taken such an active role in anything like this before, the servants weren't quite sure what to make of it. Usually the middle daughter of Lord Corundum avoided these sort of things like the worst plague imaginable, so they whispered over the cause of her sudden turn about whenever she was safely out of earshot. Liliana knew better than to let herself try to take full control and risk stepping on any toes, especially considering that the servants have years more experience than she does, so she restrained herself to merely offering an extra pair of hands and maybe a suggestion here or there... which only added to the confusion of the staff. As soon as everything was set up and there was nothing left for the demoness to help with, she retired once again to her chambers to freshen up a bit. She had initially planned to just wear the dress she had on to the party itself but after helping out for a while she felt the need to change. She didn't really want to be the first one in attendance, the 'cool' people never are.

Her second bath of the day was much shorter than the first had been, no time for relaxation. When she stepped from the bathing room, one of her handmaidens was there waiting with dress options. Looking over the various garments, Liliana finally settles on a dual layer gown with sheer black overlaying a base of ivory satin, side slits just higher than mid thigh, a dangerously plunging neckline, and almost non existent back. Her handmaiden muses aloud that there almost isn't any point to wearing the dress at all, there is hardly enough material in the entire piece to qualify it as actual clothing. Liliana agrees and mentions that the facts just stated are precisely why she made this particular choice. The maiden asks if this has anything to do with the possibility of a pending union but she is silenced by a look from Liliana before the question is even fully out of her mouth. The two women finish their actions, one dressing the other being dressed, and after the demoness's entire body is checked over twice for any potential wardrobe malfunctions, Liliana exits her chamber to make her entrance at the party already in full swing.

Upon exiting the manor door, the woman is greeted by the sight of the villa yard decorated with twinkling lights and dancing fires. She finds the image so festive and inviting that she feels compelled to delay her entrance another couple of minutes so she can stand atop the veranda and simple soak in the picturesque mood for a while. Of course she knew the beauty of the celebration would not last long, once the men drank enough wine and spirits to get rowdy decorations would be damaged, organization of the food tables would cease to exist, and at least a handful of fights would break out. All of those things come with the territory of a victory party and Liliana didn't seem to mind them, she just wanted to enjoy these few quiet moments watching everyone in the world she cares about enjoy themselves.

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:06 am

Entering into the corralled area, Pira looks around and scans the area to ensure that my safety is not in jeopardy. As if. Once Pira is comfortable with my safety, we enter and I look around before I walk away from Kiryn's location. He does not show any response to that action, though I can't say that I'd care even if he did. I am positive that my cousin and I will recover from all of this, but at this point, I'm mad as hell about this whole thing. Pira picks up a goblet of wine and tells me to start drinking so that I can loosen up. I chuckle and tell her that I need to keep my wits about me. She moves in front of me and looks into my eyes in a manner that lets me know that I probably don't have much of an option in this. I take a sip and the wine is pretty good. I definitely prefer Xartian wine, but this is definitely a good substitute. She hands me some fruit and feeds a couple to me and I look at her. She giggles innocently and I shake my head. Walking over to a table, several warriors move to give me a table with food. I tell them to stay and eat. Some of the higher ranking officers remain, but some tell me that they do not feel worthy to do such in this environment. I didn't understand. In Xartias, they show me respect, so I do not make them bow and grovel and all of that nonsense. We party together, hunt together, and everything. I would not push the issue though. Several of our soldiers notice my arrival after my lower ranking warriors disperse. It would only be a matter of time before the "honoring" began and warriors would start coming over to pay homage. I didn't really wanna deal with that right now. Looking around the area, I don't know quite a few of these people, but I suppose I could make use of some of the demons in attendance. Pira starts studying them to find out how many of them she knows in order to assist me.

390/6243
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:08 pm

From her position on the veranda, Liliana gazes out over the masses enjoying the festivities. It doesn't take her long to pick a certain heir out of the crowd... or to notice that he is once again flanked by one of his Shyr Beis. A few seconds.. or moments if she would actually admit it... are spent watching him move through the crowd but the demoness forces her gaze to wander elsewhere. She would be forced to look at him soon enough should her brother get his way in the matter, why waste time doing so tonight. As she tears her eyes from the man, a servant exits the house to carry a new tray of wine to the party. Liliana catches his attention and requests a glass. Getting a drink while still on the porch means she doesn't have to descend to the actual celebration for a bit longer.

Alisander, on the other hand, was already in attendance and working his way through the gathered guests. Unlike Liliana, he preferred to mingle with the people during festive occasions like this, especially focusing in on his generals and other higher ranking officers. He tried to make it a point to shake each of their hands as a personal congratulations and honor for the celebrated victory. The Corundum leader felt that it boosted troop morale to see him on their level after risking their lives and watching their brothers in arms die for him and his cause. It didn't take him long to spot the newcomer either, even though he hadn't yet met the man face to face. While speaking with a few of the army officers, Alisander keeps one eye on Psyre's position in the area. He would make his way over to speak with him soon enough, but thought it best to let the younger man enjoy a few more drinks first just in case he was nervous about their introduction.

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:53 pm

An older demon approaches and Pira giggles before whispering into my ear. I look over to the man and smile, "Lord Nebar, it is an honor to finally meet you in person. I hope you are pleased with the work my people have performed for your syndicate." He smiles and nods, "That was excellent work and I assume the compensation was adequate. A strange request but I suspect, you had your reasons for it." I smile and tell him that the blacksmith shop that we secure our weapons and armor from said that they needed those supplies to make our new weapons, so we got them. The scrolls were for another reason. Lord Nebar looks at me, "Young Master, you should have just asked for weapons and armor from me. My syndicate is well versed in that aspect. I have a matter that perhaps you could lend your expertise to. In exchange, I'll get you the weapons and armor that you need for your forces." I look at one of the captains sitting with me and Lord Nebar's aide brings the captain a drink and a small marble sized orb is dropped in the goblet. Everything is very well hidden. The captain retrieves it and thanks the aide. I address Lord Nebar once more, "To outfit my army as payment... this must be a very lucrative matter. As long as it does not violate my code, I will see it done." Lord Nebar nods and we shake hands to seal the deal.

Over the next hour, I keep drinking and conducting business with the different factions, houses, syndicates, and influential demons at the party who seek me out and the three captains with this unique ability to retrieve the information from these marbles look at me after a while and I grin. "We are going to have a very busy season, but just from these contracts alone, we should be able to really begin the improvement projects and start building Xartias' economy on more than just mercenary work. I want us self-sufficient." Kolyar returns and speaks telepathically, "When I have united the Kai Shadar tribes, you will not need those marbles. I will help you retrieve the information directly from the client and to store the contracts in the minds of others for you to retrieve them again. It is a very useful trick. Also, SHE is here. The Syndicate that has the most suitable heir is currently not in attendance. It would seem that Lord Corundum and the Fararuush Syndicate have fallen on very shaky terms due to a "disagreement" that occurred between Lucian and one of the syndicate heads. It would seem that young Lord Corundum bedded the wife of one of the heads because the head renigged on a bet they made during a game of chance. Lucian killed the men that were sent to rough him up and took the wife. Now, despite that, they have a disdain for the Manticore and most of the other heads wish the relationship built between the the House of Corundum and the Fararuush to continue." My response, "How many are with him?" Kolyar looks into my thoughts and coughs before he smirks and chuckles. He forms a link between me, him, and Pira so that I can issue my instructions. Commotion stirs when a new party arrives and Pira looks at Kolyar. "Impressive. That only took you a few hours."

The Fararuush Syndicate had arrived in mass as all of the heads felt it proper to keep as much of the relationship from turning hostile. Kolyar informs me of who is not friendly towards the Corundum and who wants the relationship to survive and return to their far more beneficial days. "Pira, get Kiryn." She points to him meeting up with Lucian as they approach the Fararuush Syndicate. "Kolyar, make sure they don't screw my new plan up please." He nods to me and appears before the Fararuush Syndicate and greets them. They are pleased to see him and Kiryn stops Lucian when he notices this. "Hold back, Lucian. Let them enjoy the party. Just do not engage you know who. That's the one who threw the gate and he has quickly grown close to my cousin, so I don't think they are here on accident. Let's see how this plays out." Lucian looks at Kiryn and performs a militaristic cross between the Corundum salute and a bow to the Fararuush Syndicate as a whole. The gesture is returned by nearly all of them. Well, I have my first three targets... Pira starts making mental notes of all of this.

816/7059
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:37 am

Liliana finishes her first drink on the veranda before making her way down the steps to officially join the party. While overlooking the festivities, she had pretty much mapped out her plan of attack...or mingling route for those who actually enjoy this sort of thing. She noticed her father already swapping stories and pats on the back with his cronies, of course that plus the number of drink trays that had already come away from them empty meant that the demoness would be giving the older men a wide berth. The newcomer to Corundum celebrations looked busy with his own steady stream of well wishers... or associates considering that it looked like more serious talk than just enjoying the atmosphere... which earns him a wide berth of his own. Lucian was splitting his attention between Kiryn and whatever scantily clad females that just happened to walk within fifty feet of them so she had no interest in interrupting that scene. Just when the woman thought she was to be relegated to one of the tables filled with soldiers' wives or the more homely single ladies in attendance, Liliana spotted a face she hadn't seen in quite some time.

For the next hour or so, she sat at a far table laughing and canoodling with the botticelli faced demon she'd made a beeline for and never looked back. There had been rumors a while back that the two of them were an item but as far as anyone could prove, they were nothing more than friends who enjoyed an occasional night on the town together. Though their intimate conversation looked to be anything but innocent, Liliana and her male companion were amusing themselves by judging every choice of outfit worn tonight. It was one of their favorite games to play, and just about the only time the demoness tapped in to her drilled in education of fashion. The young male was affectionate with the Corundum heir, but not overly so. Just a gentle caress of her arm here or a gentlemanly tucking of her hair behind her ear there. Nothing that should raise too many eyebrows, except maybe once people realize that the man wasn't of the ordinary sort. He was the son of a lesser noble associate of Alisander's, one Liliana had secretly been hoping to be united with in marriage. Not because she wanted to be his wife, but because she knew he was the one man in all of Onitoshi that would never force her to play into the role. If he were to wear loafers, he would undoubtedly be light in them, but that wasn't exactly common knowledge... not even to her father which would explain the glowering looks she would catch from the older man every now and again. Liliana would smile sweetly in return to her father and casually drape her hand over her companion's arm just to rub it in a bit. She always loved getting the old man riled up when he was forced to keep up appearances rather than deal with her publicly.

The fun and fancy free mood Liliana was quite enjoying came to a sudden and screeching halt the moment she noticed the Fararuush Syndicate make their entrance. Without so much as an apology to her companion, Liliana rose from her seat and appeared almost instantly at her father's side. Relations between the new arrivals and her family were far too strained for her father to signal his personal guards to take his side as he greets them, but none could say a thing about his lovely daughter playing her dutiful role by accompanying her beloved father. Her presence at the greeting could never be seen as a slap in the face or as Alisander not trusting his guests. Given the delicate situation, Liliana would remain uncharacteristically silent while her father approached and offered his hand to the men in polite welcome.

Until the Fararuush Syndicate arrived at the party, Alisander was alternately enjoying old battle tales with his longest serving men and casting scathing glances at his errant middle daughter while she sat huddled at one edge of the celebration with the son of an associate... all while the man she was hopefully going to be joined with for the sake of both families sits not too far away immersed in his own conversations. The old man swore to his companions that he would never understand the younger generations which allowed him to launch into a full spiel of 'Back in my day' stories. The good natured youth bashing and old times regaling was brought to a severe end as one of the companions motioned for Alisander to turn and take a look at the newest arrivals to the party. Alisander knew perfectly well that there was a possibility they would show up tonight, and that relations with them needed to be mended, but he could not deny that a small part hoped they would pass on the open invitation.

Nodding to excuse himself from the gathered companions, Alisander begins to move toward the new guests so that he can formally welcome them to his home. Before he can take more than a couple steps, Liliana appears by his side and slips her slender arm through his. Falling into the act perfectly, he curls his hand around hers and leads the way to the heads of the Fararuush Syndicate. Approaching them soon after they return Lucian's bow/salute, Alisander extends the hand not holding his daughter's to each of the heads while offering a seemingly warm welcome to each in turn.
931/5940
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:13 am

Watching the meeting of everyone take place, I hold my position with Pira and Kiryn looks at me and I grin at him before looking over to the gathering and approaching the collection. Kiryn notices Alisander and telepathically tells me to stop. Kiryn is very skilled with his mind but most of his abilities are combat-oriented. The image of a warlord calling for his troops to hold their position appears in my mind. Lucian looks over as I step back and turn to return to my table. Pira asks why we aren't remaining and I tell her that I don't know, but Kiryn doesn't want me involved in something over there. She looks at Kiryn, but turns her attention back to caring for me.

Lucian tells Kiryn that he doesn't care to be bothered and that he wants to have as much fun as possible tonight. Kiryn smirks and the two military commanders walk over towards a collection of demonic maidens. Their minds are finding true focus as they take each of their steps.

At the gathering, Kolyar excuses himself when Lord Alisander arrives. The Fararuush bosses chuckle as Kolyar vanishes from sight and look to Alisander. One of them speaks up. "That is a very persuasive and loyal servant you have there, Alisander. We have had our differences over frivolous matters in the past, but we're hoping to rebuild the bonds that connected your family and the Fararuush Syndicate. We brought you a gift to commemorate your victory. A scroll case is extended and Alisander opens it. Inside is a scroll and a deed of ownership. It was the deed to one of their taverns in Arden that is a fairly successful hub for mercenaries and information. The bitter boss and his cronies do not seem pleased to be bestowing gifts when first reentering amiable relations. Alisander is so pleased with the gift that he manifests one of his own in his hand. "I have been saving this for the day that we either became allies again or when my house triumphed in victory over you." Alisander holds a straight face and the primary boss of the syndicate does as well before both break their stern poker faces and start chuckling at one another. "I almost had you there, Alisander. This foolishness that created a rift... it is behind us yes?" Alisander nods and tells him that it is.

Alisander steps back and speaks to them, "You all remember my middle daughter, Liliana." The men grant her proper praise to a woman of station.

446/7505
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:04 am

Glad that the tension had been dissolved, at least for the time being, Liliana accepts the men's praises with the level of dignity and humility expected of a woman in her position. Since there no longer seemed to be a threat against her father, the demoness took the earliest opportunity for a polite exit from the gathering so that she could make her way back to her companion. She would have to apologize for such a rude exit, and she had seen a fair number of outfits that must be commented on at once. Her father should be just fine with his newly soothed allies, and if not he would be protected by the inner circle of generals and associates making their way to mingle with the Lord and his newest guests. On her way back to the light footed gentleman, Liliana pauses near her intended's location to whisk two flutes of wine from a passing tray.
157/6097
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:39 am

As I get pulled into conversation with Kolyar about his trip, Pira goes to grab more wine for us all. The Shyr Beis walks over and stops as she sees Liliana at the same servant. With a slight yet respectful bow of her head, Pira speaks, "Good evening, my lady. I hope the night is going well for you." Pira smiles genuinely as she had nothing against the demoness. If Pira had her way and most of the Shyr Beis' way, I would be united to Zilana, but that is not in the cards it would seem.

Meanwhile, Kolyar tells me that if I am planning to move against the problematic Fararuush bosses then I would have to take great care to properly plan it out so that I would not inadvertently cause problems for the House of Corundum. I chuckle and tell him that if certain misfortunes were to befall those men, it would be blamed on the one faction that I want with more enemies. "House of Manticore?" I grin at him and tell him that the easiest way to place the blame on someone is to utilize someone trained in their ways. "Do you remember my Phantom back in Runik's Village? He was trained by the Phantoms of the Manticore, so he can handle this little problem properly. Also, we have quite a few jobs that were lined up, so we also need to get started on accomplishing those tasks. Your people will be essential in this as well. So much to do, so little time." We smirk at the playful comment.

278/7783
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:11 am

Liliana is almost caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the Shyr Beis but quickly regains her composure as she takes two flutes of wine securely into her hands. Returning the female's slight head bow with a quick and muted curtsey, the demoness offers her an equally genuine smile before responding. "Good evening to you as well, Pira. Thank you, I am having a lovely time tonight. I hope you and your Prince are having an equally enjoyable time." The demoness knew she had to continue this polite exchange as long as the other woman wished to avoid offending her or appearing to be rude to a member of Psyre's inner circle. Truth be told, she didn't mind talking with the woman for the most part. As a general rule Liliana doesn't play well with women, especially women as strong as Pira, but if this arrangement pans out like everyone seems to hope, she would have to learn to not only get along civilly with this woman and others like her but she would also have to learn to genuinely enjoy their company or she would surely go mad. Casting a swift glance in the direction of her party companion, Liliana holds up the second glass to signal to him that she is on her way with the next round and then returns her full attention to the commanding female presence before her.
234/6331
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:44 am

Pira nods and speaks in return, "The Veilos Tyrn generally doesn't care for these sorts of parties. He enjoys going to Delight, but these are so formal that he prefers to let Kiryn handle them. When he is here, all he does is conduct business. Hopefully, if you do become his Tari, you may make these more enjoyable for him." Pira pauses for a moment and glances off to the side at the exchange before turning back to Liliana to notice the signal. "Oh my apologies. I will not delay you, but I offer advice. Make sure to be very discrete should you seek outside stimulation. Those closest to the Prince do not take kindly to disrespect being shown to him." Pira gestures with a slight head nod towards the man. She steps back and prepares to walk off unless Liliana says something.

Kiryn looks at the exchange while he and Lucian are talking to a pair of noble women. He is quite interested in how it progresses as he sees Pira as a test sample of how the other Shyr Beis will react to Liliana and the news that she is to become the Tari of the Veilos Tyrn. Lucian pays no attention to the matter as he is in full conquest mode at the moment.

Kolyar and I discuss the young lord who is to be considered as the new betrothed for young Eliza Corundum. I note that he is handsome and well built, but question his ability. Kolyar notes that he is skilled in the arts and skilled in defensive martial arts, but lacks real power or offense and is skilled at business and healing. "So he has strong bodyguards I presume?" Kolyar nods and draws my attention to an unassuming man next to the heir and tells me that he is quite the deadly demon who never seems to leave the heir's side. I inquire if they are in attendance for reconciliation or to discuss matters of Eliza. Kolyar smirks and tells me that they might be present for both. I nod and take note of Kiryn's position and Eliza's in comparison. Things should unfold quite nicely then.

380/8163
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Liliana was taken aback by the second part of the female's comments but she didn't falter or even seem upset. A slow smile plays at her lips as she glances to her party companion once more and leans in a bit closer to Pira to respond. "Generally I don't enjoy these kinds of things either and if I do become his Tari I will make an effort to make them more enjoyable for him. A large part of what makes tonight bearable is spending the time with my friend over there, who is not nor could ever be considered an act of disrespect toward your Prince. Not only is that a man a life long acquaintance of mine, he is also more closely classified as a 'girlfriend' rather than an eligible bachelor, if you understand what I am trying to say. Should I become The Veilos Tyrn's Tari, I would not seek outside stimulation out of respect for him and our relationship. I may not be known for my obedience, but I know better than to disrespect a man who holds sway over my life." Straightening her back, Liliana offers Pira one last smile before turning to take her leave. Pausing mid turn, she looks back to the woman. "Please make sure those closest to the Prince, the ones who would take offense at my disrespecting him, are aware that my companion tonight would much rather take the Prince himself to bed than he would me." The color of the demoness's eyes shifted slightly with this last part. Lucian would have been able to recognize that the change was due to fear for her friend's life should anyone think what Pira had alluded to.
284/6615
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:12 am

The female guardian nods at the reference to the companion's preference in his mates. She holds back a snicker, but speaks plainly, "The Prince will be pleased to hear that you wish to make duty more enjoyable for him. My sisters will know of your loyalty tho a friendly piece of advice. You need only win one of my sisters and the rest will follow after. She's also the most difficult when it comes to Psyre as she is his personal operative. You'll hear her name often. Give your companion my regards." Pira turns to return to where Kolyar and I are conversing and I turn to look for my wine and notice Liliana walking away from her. I definitely need to drink!

And so I do... for about a good hour straight... perhaps that was not my best idea after all. Needless to say I am drunk and Kolyar is drunk as well as the heir that he has selected for Eliza who joined us about 30 minutes ago or so... I think. Hyun, the suitor selected for Eliza, looks at us and says in slurred drunken speech, "You guys are really cool. So is Lord Corundum. There are some who don't like him much, but he seems like a really stand-up guy. He has a very attractive daughters." Kolyar points at Eliza and Hyun's eyes seem to focus for a bit as he comments, "Wow... a goddess of the underworld." I chuckle and realize the plight of my own fate for a moment. "A Tari... I am too young to be united for eternity. Hyun, what do you think I should do in my situation. My cousin has proposed me for a union that is of the most sacred level for my people to a woman whom I just met today and I am to meet her father tomorrow. I know nothing about her and while she is beautiful and fiery with passion, I know not her compatibility with me or my people. I enjoy the pleasures of my conquests or my warrior maidens. She has caused me no grievance, yet still... it is for duty alone that they ask this of me, but... I dunno, man." I take another drink from my goblet and Hyun looks at me. "The eternal question of the powerful and wealthy who make themselves into nobility... should a union be solely a matter of the heart or should it continue to be used as a means of alliance? Hmm..." Drunken philosophy at its finest!

446/8609
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:34 pm

After thanking Pira for her words of advice and for the pleasant conversation, Liliana makes her way back to her pouting party companion. He had suffered both boredom and thirst in her absence but both of those maladies are quickly remedied upon her return. Of course he was curious about the conversation with the Shyr Beis over the servant held wine tray so she filled him in on the basics before changing the subject of conversation back to safer topics. She wasn't ready to voice her thoughts about the possible union between herself and the Veilos Tyrn, especially not to the only other man in all of Onitoshi she could even stomach the idea of marrying.

For the next hour or so Liliana and her companion enjoy the endless glasses of wine and ample targets of gossip in their corner at the far side of the festivities while Alisander finds himself surrounded by men telling glory stories and swapping strategies. Of course the Lord also indulged in quite a bit of wine over this time, as most men are apt to do when surrounded by the same ilk. After an hour of heave drinking and storytelling, the Lord finds himself a bit wobbly and thinks it may be time to retire to the house, at least for a little while so he can sober up a bit. Careful to not stumble while rising from his seat, unable to stand giving his associates the pleasure of seeing him out of control in any way, the Lord excuses himself and begins to weave his way through the densely packed crowd.

268/6883
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Lucian and Kiryn are standing against the side of a building with a pair of maidens in between them and the wine had led to the young noble men passing the girls back and forth between them. As the seemingly endless supply of wine continues to flow, the debauchery erupts more and more widespread with maidens and nobles disappearing into the deep of night. All around the party, victory is celebrated by union. Even where the three of us are sitting, I catch a glimpse of Liliana and I look at Kolyar with my drunken eyes and shake my head. "I will not be bound to her. Moreso, I will not bind her to me. While she is attractive, there is no way that I will be faithful to her. And there is no father who would allow such a slight. If an alliance is sought, I will seek it out with Lord Corundum in another way. Pira... I want more wine." The Shyr Beis looks at me and speaks, "My Prince, mind your tongue. The wine has gripped your mind and leads you to say what you cannot mean. Your thought is honorable but ill advised. Perhaps, we should retire for the evening? Your Intended has expressed plans to fulfill her duties as your Tari should it come to be. Loose your mind of these thoughts and enjoy the company around you." Kolyar looks at me then to Pira. Hyun looks at me as well, "So that question holds true weight to you I see. Such a difficult decision. I do not envy you, friend. Hey, we are friends, right?" Kolyar and I both flash drunken smiles at Hyun and exclaim, "Of course we are! I have to show you boys the Sovereign's Delight one night!"

319/8928
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:33 am

As Alisander is making his way through the crowd, his path happens to bring him right by the table where a young man sits openly agonizing over what sounds like an arranged marriage in the works, though he conveniently missed the part where his name was mentioned, it must have gotten lost in the din of the crowd. Being the helpful man he is, even more so with his tongue loosened by the wine, Alisander halts his steps behind an empty chair and leans on the back of it for support as he inclines his head toward the lamenting man. "Forgive my interruption, young man, but please allow me to offer a bit of insight on your predicament. I, myself have gone through an arranged marriage and am soon to be in the position of setting one of up for my own daughter so I think I can give you a bit of advice and clarity on both sides of your issue." If there were no objections to this offer, the older man would pull the chair out and take a seat, mainly to keep from falling over in his wobbly state. His mind had not been as affected by the wine as his time ravaged body so he could still form perfectly reasonable thoughts and statements. Clearing his throat, he places his hands in a steepled position on the table in front of him, much like he is used to doing when handing out sage wisdom within the walls of his office.

"When I was probably no older than you, my father came to me to tell me that I would be married before that year's end. I was a man in the prime of my life and had been fully enjoying the company of many ladies throughout my father's lands. I was not ready to pledge my entire self to only one woman for the rest of eternity, much less to a woman I had never laid eyes on before. It didn't matter if she was grotesque or the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, what mattered was that the thought of having to be faithful to one woman seemed impossible to me." He had been making eye contact with all who sat at the table up until this point, but now he concentrated solely on Psyre. "Then I met my intended and everything changed. She was beautiful, though not more so than the other women I had been with, but she had a streak of independence that was nearly unheard of in my day. She was not any happier than I about our upcoming marriage, she even tried to ruin the alliance between our families by making it appear that she was favoring another man. When it seemed that the wedding would not take place and that our families would have to try and find other ways to unite, I went to her for a private word. That was the first time she ever gave me a glimpse of the woman she truly was. After she told me why she wasn't happy about our union, and I told her my own concerns, I walked away from that garden terrace knowing that not only would I marry her under the next full moon, but that I would spend the rest of my days thanking my father for bringing her into my life. That woman gave me her best years of life and four beautiful children before she left this world and I would not trade a single second of my life with her. Once she was mine, I never even thought about being unfaithful. Not because I was suddenly in love and blissfully happy, even though I was, but because I had come to respect the woman I called my wife and didn't want to tarnish the respect she had for me by betraying her trust."

Heaving a heavy sigh at the talk of his wife, Alisander knew he was probably sounding like a raving loon missing his dead wife so he shook his head and nudged himself back on track. "I know that I was lucky to fall in love with my wife, most arranged marriage do not end that way, but the point I am trying to make for you is that you need to give this woman a chance before you decide against the union. Find a moment where the two of you can talk in private, share your concerns, all of them in full truth and ask her what hers may be. You might be surprised to find that they are very similar. As for worrying about how her father will see your being unfaithful as a slight... it really depends on what kind of man her father is. For my own daughter and the union I will be trying to arrange for her, I would be hurt if he was unfaithful, though not because I would feel slighted. My daughter knows more about the ways of this world than I ever feared she would so she knows going in to this union that the chances of having her intended seek out other women are almost guaranteed. I would be hurt that her assumptions about her intended, and men in general, has been proven right and that her world is as real and cold as she expects it to be. If the father of your intended is a reasonable man, he will understand your trouble with fidelity, taking a bride not of your choice is out of duty and not fueled by the ties that fidelity requires. As long as your conquests do not endanger or humiliate his daughter and you remain a respectful and kind husband to her, then I should hope you would have nothing to worry about as far as his paternal wrath is concerned. The man I may be giving my daughter to is someone I know little of, though I knew his father well. All I expect of him as far as my child in concerned is that he provide for her accordingly, he make sure that she is always safe, and that he respect that beautiful independence she inherited from her dear mother. I'm sure the father you are dealing with will have similar expectations."

With the bulk of his advice laid out before the youngling gathered around the table, the elder Lord waits for them to either laugh him away or provide their thoughts on what he had said. He knew he'd run a bit long, but with the amount of spirits they had all imbibed, being somewhat long winded was to be expected.

1108/7991
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Looking amongst my male companions here, their spirits are high while mine is heavily mixed between the happiness of wine and the woe of my future's weight on my mind. The elder noble approaches and in our drunken happiness, Kolyar welcomes him to come join us. Hyun's vision is quite distorted else he would have recognized the Lord of the House join us but his eyes are barely opened at the moment. When the big homie starts to drop that knowledge and life experience on us, we tune in like it's graduation and he's giving the best dissertation ever known to man and demonkind! His words make me think about a lot of things. It's like he truly knows and understands my situation and even he has to prepare for an arrangement for his own daughter. Even more than that, OG Elder Sage here says that he wouldn't even trip about the dude having a mistress or two as long as he exercised shrewd discretion. I am deeply intrigued by the path of thought. I think to myself, if I had a daughter or sister, how would I react and what course of action would I take? In my drunken state, everything draws a blank and I just continue to listen, even after he is done talking. There was a brief time delay on some of his messages or their deeper meanings.

Feeling empowered by his words, I rise to my feet, yet slightly off of them as I hover in the air. One way to avoid stumbling around is to levitate. Of course, I sway from side to side, but with the music still playing... at least I hear music and the mental communion that is developing between Kolyar, myself, and Hyun, they seem to hear the same music, I smile. "Elder Sage, you are berry wine in your vurds. Master Kolyar, I will heed his words so find me a garden and a terrorist here. I need them both. I must find my Intended. I must find out why she would accept this arrangement. I muss happy her make so that the Elder Sage is correct and her father likes me and care that I trust take her. That didn't sound right." Hyun looks at me and slurs thru responding, "Of course it did. You wanna take care of her and have her father like you. You are an honorable friend and man." As Hyun's vision starts to clear up a bit, he notices who the "Elder Sage" is but as he greets him, I vanish from sight. "Lord Corundum." Kolyar stops and his eyes focus on the man as well. "Lord... Alisander Corundum?"

In my drunken disorientation, I teleport over to Eliza Corundum first and focus my eyes on her as she focuses on me as we both seem to think that we are the kin. In order to realize that she is not, I poke her face and she giggles. We ask at the same time, "Where is your cousin/sister?" We both point past one another and she turns me around and points at Liliana with a smile. "Thank you, Beautiful!" I shimmer out of sight again and appear next to Liliana. If she didn't fully react in time or move away, I would teleport us away to the "garden terrorist" image that Kolyar would be transmitting into my mind any moment now.

597/9525
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 pm

When the young demon rises and departs on his mission to take his intended to a 'garden terrorist', Alisander watches him vanish with a proud smile on his face. The first mention of his name catches his attention and has him turning back to get a good look at the one to speak it first. "Ah, Hyun. Good to see you again, forgive me, I did not realize that was you at first. Your father hadn't mentioned that you were here, of course he was too busy telling that same old story again. How have you been? Who are your friends here?" A nod would be enough of a response to the other man who seemed to question Alisander's identity. Obviously the man knew enough about the Lord to call him by name, but Alisander couldn't quite place him. While waiting for the young heir to introduce his companions, Alisander looks more closely at the unknown man and the woman to make sure he wasn't missing anything else.

Liliana was still in the same spot she had been for most of the night, still in the company of her friend, and still enjoying the opportunity to judge the party's attendants from afar. When Psyre suddenly appeared by her side, she rose from her seat with every intention of formally introducing her intended to the other male. There was a slight tremor of fear that ran through her. Why else would he suddenly show up by her side if not to scold her for being disrespectful? The thought had already been put in her head by Pira that he could be offended by her intimate conversation with the other man during the festivities, but she had hoped her explanation to the Shyr Beis would have cleared up any confusion on the subject. Before she could even get a word out of her mouth, Liliana found herself being whisked away.

318/8309
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:38 pm

At the confirmation of the Lord's identity, Kolyar transmits the requested location to my mind and I come out of the void on the terrorist of the garden still floating and trying to judge how far the ground is from my floating position. I speak slowly with a lighter drunken slur than before so that I can get the right words out and not confuse her since she is not part of the mental commune, "We need to talk. The wise Elder Sage told me that you might be opposed to this arrangement for the same or similar reasons as I am. So he said to talk with you and see your feelings about the matter. I don't want to hurt you and I feel that that is a good possibility if I am not honest. Wow some of these words are hard to say. Bloodwyne is so much better b/c it's much harder to get drunk. Wait, umm... your thoughts? Are we really going to rob ourselves of our prime for the sake of duty?" The thoughts running through my head right now lead me to question all of this taking place. How does make sense? I am 21 years old, almost 22 and I am to pledge the rest of my existence to her and her to me. It is nonsensical to me! Still, I wish to know her point of view in the matter.

Meanwhile, Hyun chuckles to the reference of his father and shakes his head, "I pray I never develop that condition. I have been well. Drunk tonight in your great house, but still. This is Kolyar, the other young man is..." Kolyar speaks up, "The young master would certainly like to make an introduction for himself, my lord. She has to go look after him so that he doesn't wonder off in the... wrong.... direction." With those words, Pira, who is completely sober, shimmers out of sight and it is actually her control over her psychic powers right now that guides me to the terrace as the others are distracted at the moment. She remains in the distant shadows and observes the interaction between us.

388/9913
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Liliana is thankful that the man begins to speak before she incriminated herself in any way by apologizing prematurely. It was obvious after only a few of his drunken words that she had been sorely mistaken when she tried to guess at the reason for this private conversation. As she listens, letting him say all that he needs to before offering her voice, her face shows nothing of what she is feeling inside yet takes on the same impenetrable gaze her father has always been known for. The only change, or readable clue to anything going on is the shift of her eyes to a soft, even slightly teary honey color. When Psyre finishes and asks for her thoughts on the proposed arrangement, the demoness allows her watery eyes to gaze out upon the garden surrounding them. She wasn't quite sure where to begin with her reply, but since the beginning always seems like as good a place as any, she figures that she should give that a shot.

"I am not opposed to this arrangement, not in the same way I am beginning to think you are. I am fearful of some aspects that it entails and struggling to accept others, but I have spent my entire life knowing that this day would come, that my duty or purpose in life would be to marry a man of my father's choosing to create or solidify some alliance. I will admit that the idea of never feeling another man's touch beside yours frightens me, at first I feared that I would not be able to handle that sort of sentence, but I know that for the sake of my father and both of our families, I can and will should you accept this arrangement." Turning her gaze to the inebriated man beside her, Liliana's face remains impassive though there are noticeable tears welling behind her eyelids.

"It is not easy for me to face a life as your Tari, but if that is my duty and destiny then I will see it through until my dying breath. I do not expect you to rob yourself of your prime just because our houses want this union. I am not foolish enough to expect your fidelity, especially not when you are constantly surrounded by amazing women. I will not easily assume the role of a dutiful wife or mild mannered matron, but I will do my best to serve, honor, and care for whatever man is chosen to be my husband... though it might mean finding creative outlets for my less feminine tendencies. If you do not want me for your Tari, I will understand and will back you by urging my father to find another way to unite our houses. I do not want you to take me if it will make you unhappy." While she wasn't used to rejection, and that was exactly what his words sounded like, Liliana could understand where the man's fears were coming from. He is young and in his prime, no man would want to give all of that up for a woman he just met, much less one who would never fit into the traditional role of a woman seen and not heard.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Pira shakes her head. My foolish Prince, bind your tongue and give not into your fears! The Shyr Beis thinks to whisk him away before the drunken Prince responds, "You... intrigue me, Liliana. I do not quite understand why you are so entrenched to do your duty, but I can respect that sort of commitment. No matter how mad it may seem to me. Eternity is a very long time. Tell me, do you think that you will be happy as my Tari? And if you do, I inquire as to why you think that." I want to understand her mindset more as right now, she seems as if she will be miserable after a while and I have no use for that. I have advisors who are miserable all the time it seems, so I definitely don't need to add my Tari to the mix.

Pira stares at me from the shadows and I exhale slowly and my mind seems to clear of the intoxication polluting it before. A green orb of toxic energy floats next to her before it dissipates harmlessly. I am unsure of what has caused me to return to form, but I am glad to have my wits and senses sharpening back to full strength.

220/10,133
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 am

Liliana was surprised by his reaction, but overall pleased that he didn't immediately take the opportunity to cut and run like so many others probably would have. She listened to his request for insight on her feelings and if she could find happiness as his Tari. There was a moment of thoughtful silence as the woman formulated her response. When she was ready to speak, she returned her gaze to his face with a slight smile playing at her lips. "If I were to become your Tari, I think you would drive me absolutely mad at times, but I feel confident that there will also be times when you will make me laugh so hard it hurts. Ultimately one can never know if they will be happy, half the time they don't even know when they are happy, but I can safely say that a life with you does not sound as bad as a life with someone else could be. I don't expect you to love me, though I will never rule out the chance of loving you in some capacity, but if you treat me with respect, allow me enough independence to keep me sane, and find ways to make me laugh occasionally, then yes, I think I will be able to find happiness as your Tari. In the future, if or when there are children, I can almost guarantee that I will be truly happy for whatever children we could have down the road would not be possible were we not together." Realizing that speaking of children could be a bit too much for this man already showing signs of chilly feet, Liliana offers him a quick reassuring smile. "Please do not let my mention of possible children scare you or make you nervous, I just brought them up because you mentioned earlier today that they were an expected product of the union in due time."

319/9167
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:38 am

My lips can't help but curl into a smile when my ears receive her answer. Interesting woman indeed. Perhaps this union will not be as bad as I originally dreaded.

In the shadows behind me, Torizo appears next to Pira and her Leiga releases and presses against him. She whispers ever soft in tone, "Even you can't withstand my sting, phantom." Torizo smirks and replies, "And you would be consumed by shadows before you could kill me. His meeting with Lord Corundum will have to be postponed. There is an urgent matter to attend to in Xartias and he is not going to be pleased about it." Pira holds Torizo for a bit longer while I address Liliana.

My smile remains when she concludes and even when I begin with my response, "I am fully aware that you will give birth to the next Veilos Tyrn..." I pause for a moment as the sensation of nearby thoughts distracts me for a moment. "I definitely want to hear more about this distraction, but we are about to be interrupted." Glancing over my shoulder, "Phantom... appear." Torizo materializes out of pure shadows next to me kneeling at my side. He tells me that there is an urgent matter requiring both my forces and Kiryn's forces to return to Xartias. I look into his eyes and he tells me that he will handle the other matter as planned. I look to Liliana and just sigh.

254/10,387
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:46 am

Though she isn't sure exactly why, hearing the man say that he is fully aware she will give birth to his heir sends a slight shiver down Liliana's spine. It also encouraged a tiny seed of something she hadn't anticipated... hope. Shaking off the strange sensations attributed to his reply, the demoness listens as the phantom informs Psyre that his presence is needed elsewhere. When her intended turns to her with only a sigh, she offers him an understanding smile and places her hand gently upon his bicep. "It's alright. Go. Your people need you. I will explain your sudden departure to my father and assure him that I did not purposefully scare you off." Even with the last part being meant as a joke, the woman secretly hoped the words she promised to tell her father would be true, that she hadn't scared him off for good, purposefully or not.

151/9318
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:12 am

Nodding to her, I simply add a sincere, "Thank you, Liliana. Also, please inform him that I will return as promptly as I can to discuss both the matter of our union and the alliance between the House of Corundum and the Veilos Syli Regime. If you could, tell him that I greatly appreciated his advice as well. It brought me clarity. Don't worry, he'll understand. The hospitality shown to my forces and to myself are greatly appreciated as well. I look forward to seeing you again, Liliana. Have a good evening." I step forward to give her a simple kiss on the lips to say goodnight. The kiss would not last long if we do indeed engage. I would be swept up into shadows and Pira would emerge from the shadows long enough to nod to Liliana before vanishing herself.

Getting to Kolyar, I tell him to deal with Hyun and ensure that his interests fall on Eliza. Kolyar nods and I tell Torizo to find Kiryn and send him home. "Pira and I will rouse the units with us and return home. You two get the other task in motion. The problem elements need to be handled and soon." Torizo and Kolyar both nod and salute before Pira whisks both of us away.

Torizo finds Kiryn drunk and passed out with two maidens from the party. The shadow warrior wakes him and upon making out some of the features of the phantom, he knows that something is wrong. The shadows surround Kiryn's body and seem to seep into his flesh and restore his wits and strength. The Veilos Tasar rises and as he stands his armor covers his body and Torizo tells my cousin that Pira and I are getting the army together. Kiryn nods and vanishes. With Kiryn awake, Torizo leaves to regroup with Kolyar and begin carrying out their mission against the dissidents within the Fararuush Syndicate.

When Kiryn arrives at the makeshift barracks, he tells me that I should return to Xartias now and find out what is going on there and that he would stay behind to get them ready to move. I nod to my older cousin and Pira does the honors again taking us from the Corundum Villa to Xartias. Torizo's tone truly makes me wary of what could have possibly happened that is so urgent.

- EXIT RP -

413/10,800
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

Symbiosis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiosis   Symbiosis EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:17 pm