H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus
Location: Omni

- Prelude -
An update on the times.


4 weeks ago

Near 7 months after the attack on City Metro there is another explosion in the forest that comes out of the blue. There is no signs of the explosion before it comes. There is just a huge blast that takes out a block of the forest. A man takes form in the middle of the blast. Imorte and Krys appear around him almost immediately. Imorte teases the man.

"It took you a rather long time to manifest... The Leviathan. I thought we had gone through all of that trouble for no reason."

The man looks at Imorte.

"So it was you who awakened me, Pup?"

Imorte opens his tessen fan and nods flirtatiously hiding behind it. Tiamat appears in the air with them as well and speaks.

"Long time no see."

The Leviathan looks at Tiamat like he doesn't know him.

"Why are you mascarading in that form?"

Tiamat smiles and shrugs then shape shifts into the form of a women. Imorte pouts.

"And I was hoping you would keep that form. It looked so much better on you."

Tiamat sighs.

"You're disgusting at times."

Imorte giggles. He closes the tessen becomes serious.

"Let's get out of here. The Leviathan, we have much to catch you up on."

The Leviathan surmises.

"This must be HIS doing."

Imorte nods yes. The Leviathan understands. Imorte opens a portal and all four figures enter it.

2 week ago
Night falls over the Lower Commons. There is a full moon out. Woylfes run around the commons and the skies are stained red. Krys descends into the lower commons nonchalantly. She lands in an alleyway and opens a hidden dark stairway. The stairway leads into a cavern beneath the city. She vanishes into the cavern and then exits moments later flying into the air. There is a huge explosion in the Lower Commons that levels a full city block. A rune symbol appears where the blast is. Krys smiles, pets her kitty and flies into the sky. She meets Imorte in the air who smiles.

"With this, we're halfway done."

Current / Yochi
The news runs. A female voice covers the broadcast with a male co anchor:

"It's another sunny day in SaiCity, but what about these times we're in?"

"That's right. Religious fanatics are taking to the streets in preparations to what they call, the end days. Religious fevor is at an all time high with new converts each day and on the other hand, the belief in the paranormal is on the rise. On the opposite side of the coin, there are mass demonostrations as people react against the terrorist excuse. People are demanding answers from the government and not liking the answers that the mayor is giving."

"A lot of focus is bring brought to the unexplained dark lines that appear in the Lower Commons and East City. Religious groups are calling it a demonic scar. Scary stuff indeed."

"Well, on a brighter note, what do you get when you mix marshmellows, chocolate and assorted pasteries? Our interview with a new local bakery will share the answer with us when we come back."


The broadcast shifts to a Psi Voli Strategic Solutions commerical.


Current / Onitoshi

Hell is hell as usual. There are rumors about the reoccurance of a dark tournament, but info on the event is hard to come by at the moment. With many of the weak demons moving through the portal to enter Yochi, the stronger demons start to take notice. Demon's who have not been heard from in eons are rumored to be moving and seeking information within the depths of the burning forests. Weak demons bring information of Yochi's events back and forth at the level that a lower order demon would be able to understand (i.e. big boom in tree area, etc), but there is no knowledge of the movements of Dem of his lackeys.

--

Saga rules: The action hasn't started yet. Post 2 will be coming tomorrow. Post types now will pretty much be normal set up posts (i.e. where you at, what you doin type stuff til i bring the action tomorrow). No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. If you got lil minor npcs to push along your posts, then you dun have to wait on me, and you can keep posting for WC or PC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Quantitative bonuses will be offered when the rising action occurs. xD

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm

I blink. "Um... I'm really really Sorry?"

Current: 7
Total: 1305
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Trinity
With only an hour left before I had to leave for work, I decide that a nice quiet bath would do me good. The day had been quite relaxing, so much so that I found myself not wanting to go in to work tonight. Knowing that I need the money, would need it even more in the future, I had to force myself off of the couch and up the stairs to come soak in the hot bath for a while. I had just decided to climb out and start getting dressed when I heard my phone go off in the bedroom. Scrambling out of the tub, soaking the bath mat with a wave of water in the process, I slipped and slid my way out of the bathroom and across the bedroom floor to the nightstand where my phone was still charging. Picking it up just in time to catch it before it went to voicemail, and not in time to glance at the caller id to see who would be on the other end, I answer with a breathless, "Hello?" and wait to find out who it is.

Location: East City (L9a)

190/323
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 pm


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
I began to grow more worried as the phone continued to ring as I waited for Trinity to pick up. When the elevator arrived I waited for the doors to open before stepping into it and pressing the button to take me down to the garage. After the doors shut, I remained next to them as the elevator began to descend. When Trinity finally answered, I paused for a moment at the sound of her voice, it wasn't the normal answer I get when I call, " Hey babe, is everything alright there, are you alright? ". Again I tried to not let the worry come out in my voice, though I couldn't help but smile and feel a bit of relief at the sound of her voice, at least now I knew she was still alright, but I wanted to make sure she would remain that way and there was only one person I knew I could count on to make sure she remained safe.

Post WC: 166
Total WC: 1023
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:21 am

With the call to Ingel done, Izumi was leaning against her desk as she looked to Jyn who had finished with what he was talking about in the conference, she nodded her head as she gave a smirk, couldn't really help herself for some odd reason. Her blue eyes looked at him behind the glasses that lowere themselves onto her face. She would adjust them slightly as she head what he wanted her to do, so she was to inform the other two units in Jyn's squad to meet up with him there. She gave a nod to his second question about her going out. "I will after a few moments, I'll see you guys out there." Izumi hadn't really explained much of what he clan did,but she did plan to head out to change into something that wouldn't be so restricting in her movements, getting caught in a fight in her current outfit wouldn't provide her with much movement. She's been working on a new outfit that allowed much better movement than her monks outfit. Being that she had to put up her old monk's outfit due to the excessive damage that had been done to it before in some mysterious unknown thread that hasn't been done. "I will notify them right away, you shouldn't waste anytime sir, they need ya out there." She gave him a smile and a wink. "and do be careful now." she said standing straight again as she would grab for the phone, looking to Jyn for a moment waiting for him to say something before she would start to dial the other team's to meet up with Jyn.

Ooc: Gave Jyn comfirmation to inform the other two units to meet with him.

-Word count: 275 | 1422
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Points : 3
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 am

Trinity
As soon as I heard Ingel's voice come through the phone my heart did a somersault. The flutter of my heart was punctuated by a sudden left hook to my kidney. I wasn't under attack from an unknown assailant, at least not in the general sense of the term, it was my own unborn child beating me from within to show his or her displeasure at my sudden change in biometric rhythms. "Jeez kid! Kidneys are not punching bags." I say with a laugh just before officially greeting my honey. "Hey there sexy man, I swear this child of yours is training to be a boxer or something." I didn't pick up on the unusual tone of Ingel's voice immediately because I preoccupied with not only the baby's actions but the fact that I was still dripping water all over our bedroom floor. As I waddle back to the bathroom, careful to not slip on the foot shaped puddles I had left in my haste to reach the phone, I inquire about the unexpected phone call. "Of course I am alright, why wouldn't I be? And why are you calling me? This isn't your lunch time and you have to know that I would be getting ready for work since I have to be there in less than an hour. So what's up? Has something happened?" I knew there had to be a reason for him to call me out of the blue when he was supposed to be working. It was typical for him to call me when he took his lunch or when he got off work for the day and was headed home, but to call in the middle of the afternoon like this was unprecedented... it had to mean that something was wrong. As I waited for him to assure me that everything was alright, I laid a hand on my swollen belly to try and calm the unruly fetus now turning flips within my womb.


Location: East City (L9a)
330/653
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 am


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
When I heard her first comment, I smiled a bit more and as she continued speaking I listened to her. As the second comment followed the first I chuckled faintly. From the sounds of things everything must be alright at the house. As she began to answer my question my train of thought shifted back to what was going on in the city. As she finished speaking I sighed lightly, " Listen to me Trinity, something has happened, there has been another attack on the city. I'm meeting up with my team right now so we can mobilize. I would like you to call in to work and tell them you can't make it tonight. " I pause for a moment before I continue speaking, " After that, I would like you to call your brother and see if he can come over to watch after you right now. I know I can trust him to watch over you and keep you safe. ". As I finish speaking the elevator comes to a stop and the doors open. When the doors open I step out of the elevator and begin my trek to the vehicles were we are to meet up.

Post WC: 201
Total WC: 1224
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Points : 3
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 am

The meeting goes well. The clients were open to my suggestions and were more than willing to bend over backwards to help me save their livelihood. All in all the meeting lasted no more than an hour and I was soon back at my desk hoping to get some more work done. That is until one of the receptionists buzzes my office to ask if I have heard about what is going on elsewhere in the city. Of course I tell her that I haven't because I have been behind closed doors with clients for the past hour. She then goes on to tell me that the security officers in the building were notifying everyone about the events taking place around the city and the evacuation in another part of East City. They also were making sure that we knew the evacuation procedure just in case the evac area spread to include us as the day progressed.

Upon hearing all of this my first instinct is to abandon my desk and head out to see firsthand what is happening, but since I am responsible for the lives of my coworkers and employees I knew I should stay here to try and protect them should anything happen on this side of town. While I would love nothing more than to run right out and get into the thick of things, my place was here and my duty was to preserve the lives of my employees and coworkers. Times like these really make me miss having Psyre around the office.
Location: East City
258/611
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Points : 3
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 am

Trinity
The moment the words left Ingel's mouth about another attack on the city I felt faint and had to lower my unbalanced body down onto the closed lid of the toilet. I listened to him as he continued speaking, telling me he would like me to call in to work tonight (which I do not have a problem with) and then that he wants me to call my big brother, who is probably busy at work, and ask him to come babysit me because I can't take care of myself (which I do find a problem with). "What happened? Are you alright? Is it terrorists for real this time or the demons again? And I will call in to work, Ric will understand, but I can't call Jasper. He is working just like you and since he is the head of security, I am assuming that he is kind of busy right about now. I can take care of myself, even if I am the size of a small elephant! I'll call and ask him to come here when he finishes with work but I am not going to ask him to abandon his position or his team to come and hold my hand because some piece of shit demons or terrorists decided they wanted to fuck up my city today!" Cutting off my own words, I refrain from finishing the tirade building in my mind and force myself to calm down. The last thing I need right now is to work myself up enough to go into labor with all this craziness going on outside.

Location: East City (L9a)
266/919
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:20 am

OOC: I'm half-asleep and exhausted so here goes nothing before I pass out again...

IC: Those are some dedicated minions down there, but they seem completely mindless and that makes them boring to me. Looking into the sky as I take another sip of my bloodwyne. I sigh displeased. No engagement between the two sides... and now the big dark orb of doom is gone. How the heck did that happen? My eyes are drawn up as I notice a young female floating in the air. Stopping for a moment, she looks very familiar to me. A brief flashback pops into my head of the cavern and the damn woman that tried to attack me! Flames start to gather in the sky in front of her and I shake my head. Sliding my right index finger along the encrusted jewel of the Coldrealm Ring. Once the fire starts to come together I decide to use the ring to try and put it out with a continuous stream of magical ice. Now I didn't particularly care for the female demon to begin with, but that was seriously rude. I inquire, "Oy, was that fiery javelin because I didn't call you? Seriously, you gotta realize that I've been busy as of late." I chuckle and take another sip from my goblet and think to offer her some, but she has already shown herself to be quite irrational. I inquire of the female demon trying to reach her telepathically, "Hey, so where is the cool white haired dude that you used to hang out with? He told me that he'd help out with me gaining more power so I would like to learn from him and maybe even help out." If she resists, I would offer to give her a bottle of bloodwyne in exchange for getting to speak with the stronger demon again.

+313
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:35 am


+ Anarchic Ruckus +
Old friends.
Saga
I continued gazing over the edge of the building as Tyrn began speaking, though it wasn't an answer to my question. When he questioned my reason about wanting to go after this Psyre character, I honestly wasn't sure why I wanted to go after him. Finally he begins to answer my question and as he does, I keep my gaze fixed on the action below us as I listen to his answer. As he falls silent, I shrug my shoulders, glancing at him before I look below once again, " I don't know- " before I could finish speaking I felt a twinge in the back of my mind that said 'danger danger'. As soon as this sense went off I reacted as if it were second nature, " Wrapped in darkness, shrouded in chaos, protect. " I chanted, conjuring forth dark energy that would expand outwards, engulfing me in a sphere of dark energy with the soul purpose of protecting me from incoming attacks. As the barrier came up to protect me from what I thought was an incoming attack, I lift my gaze and look to the one who had launched the attack. Looking upon the figure I noticed it was a female. I glance at Tyrn for a moment before looking back to the female. " Does he know this person too? " I ask myself as I gaze upon the female, attempting to gauge her strength. Though Tyrn may know her, I didn't and if I am to be drawn into a fight with her, I would like to know if she is strong or just some weakling. " .. Who is your friend Tyrn, will I have to teach her a lesson? "

Post WC: 288
Total WC: 1343
Action: Dark Barrier
Location: Yochi, Lower Commons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 am


Slowly, my arm lowered before twisting in to become crossed with the other. Floating there while puzzled, I watched the large orb disappear. This obviously wasn't of my doing, but no one down there needed to know that. The large ball was gone, and that was a good thing. gazing across at the other demon, I watched a new being appear, although he didn't speak to either of us. The white haired being had shouted a question, to which I would gratefully return an answer. Slowly, my body began to float in an arc around the center piece, and closer to Dom.

"I'm Sanzon.. I'm assuming you're the friendly one up here."

My eyes changed targets, moving to the other being. He had a vague familiarity from times past, but I couldn't really put my finger on it. Oh well, no sweat off my back. I kept my mouth shut for a moment while contemplating this being. I wasn't about to rush in head first, even though that sounded like a great idea. Then again, I wanted to get to the point here. While contemplating a proper course of action, I wondered what this other spirit was good at. It would be great if his abilities were able to compliment mine. It might make it easier for us to take care of this thing. God knew I hated getting help in a fight, but at times like these one had to look at the big picture. Besides, what the hell did "only two" mean? Was that entire thing a lure to bring us up here? I was about to find out.

My arm extended towards the creature, who I would assume a demon. Slowly, my palm rolled out before my fingers moved crisply crisply motioning for him to bring it.

"shall we dance?"

Tech : none
Notes : time to play
Location : moved to fifty feet away from Domen, and directing towards the other.
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus
Time: Afternoon
Conditions: Sunny, partly cloudy, and temperate

Lower Commons: H10d
(Elevated)

Krys’s fire javelins negate Novak’s barrier and Psyre’s stream of ice. The fire lances rushes past both of their heads and keeps going. She redirected the warning shot at the last minute. They did not leave. Kyrs saw Psyre and Novak’s mouths moving. She did not hear them, but she wasn’t interested in whatever they had to say.

“Tsk. They can’t take a hint. Oh well. Oh well… since we’re still stalling…”

She hugs herself and a bright light forms in her chest. It goes away. A small cat appears hugged in her arms with its legs dangling down.

”Meerwow.”

She snuggles the kitty and then lets him go. He stands in the air and looks at Psyre and Novak. It raises its leg and licks under it. Krys giggles.

“Go ahead. Go play, Mr. Kibbles.”
“Meerow.”


The cat looks at Krys then back at Psyre and Novak. It walks in their direction. Kyrs was in the middle of the restricted area in the sky. Mr. Kibbles would start off a half block or more away from them depending on where they were at. Dark energy swirls around Mr. Kibbles. He transforms into a bigger Mr. Kibbles! He is a half story tall, and looked like a two tailed black saber tooth panther. He roars and lowers his head. He focuses on Novak and Psyre. A passive pulse of energy pushes off around him.

“Mrrrr….”

(Eastern Boundary Ground Level)
All of the spirit icons are set in place around the restricted zone. Sin sparks with spirit energy while he tries to solidify the barrier.

Marcos’s army moves out and around the sectioned off block and keep scouting the area. One dark samurai notices a spirit token set up. He unsheathes his blade and touches the token with it. Light energy repels his touch. He and others recognize the Spirit Art from their age.

“There must be monks about. They have sensed our presence here.”
“Quickly, destroy as many of these as possible. We must not fail Marcos.”


A small group of the samurai uses demonic arts and blasts the icon. It stops glowing and falls apart. One of the sacred hunters in the area notices an icon destroyed. One of the samurai sees him and points him out.

“There is one!”

The Sacred Hunter flees into an alleyway of the sectioned off area and calls for backup. He reports to the others.

“The dark army destroyed a token!”

The other Hunters are alerted. They rush to the area to protect the icons from begin destroyed. Demonic arts, spiritual arts and weapons arts clash. A war front is built. Ninja and Samurai battle out in the open.

Chosu Taurush frowns. He looks to the east and senses the battle going on.

“Sin-sama. You must hurry. The army is starting to take out the icons!”

Bystanders are caught in the backlash of the battle outside the restricted area. The Sacred Hunters are careful not to hit the civilians. Some civilians start to panic and run from the area, others think that it’s a show and stick around to watch. Groups in the Dark Army see the bystanders and deliberately attack people to put the hunters on the defensive and to draw attention away from the spirit icons. The Hunters are put into a bind.

Tires screech. Three vans from the local patrol arrive at the scene. The main forces were still minutes from the Lower Commons. The three vans arrive at the same time. Squads of 6 rush out of the vans. The vans put up SpiritNet barriers to protect the civilians behind them. The SWAT teams flank out and open fire on the samurai with automatic weapons.

“Protect the civilians and push the enemy back into the restricted area!”

(Inside the Temple)
The mayor sits during the display. He is very still as his holographic image is placed on loop back. His image goes into automatic mode. In the City Metro, he is briefed on the entire situation.

East City: N7a
(Elevated)

The Leviathan studies Domen and Sanzo. He makes his remarks to himself.

“They don’t seem to know one another. I wonder if they can work together.”

He looks around and doesn’t sense anyone else.

“Still, just these two. I suppose it won’t be too bad if I only use a portion of my strength.”

He raises his voice.

“You there, I am The Leviathan. I have just recently awoken to this world. Thank you for allowing yourselves to be lured out… shall we wait on any others? Do you have any friends you can call upon that are strong?”


Clarification Corner!
* Lower Commons explosion site: H10d
* Forest explosion site: 14Ca
* East City evacuated area: N7a
* Reading the map! Each map quadrant ( http://h2h.site90.com/images/h2hmapgrid2.jpg ) has 4 sub quadrants. They read a, b, c, d from left to right, top to bottom!

Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc.




__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:23 pm



Adrian grumbled as he ran, moving as quickly as his body could. He lept over alleyways and streets, occasionally drawing on the Heavenly Hike in order to help him with the distance. He moved as quickly as he could in the same direction Domen'Yun had gone in. He might have been only a mortal, but he wasn't as weak as others were. He was stronger than nearly any human he'd come into contact with. He had plenty of room to improve, and wasn't even strong enough to take his enemy out. But he wasn't going to stand by and let the demons do what they do.

The ends of the black yakuta flailed behind him as he went. The tails of his blood red sash matching the motions of the wind as it passed him. His face was covered in the horned skull-like mask that he wore in the guise of Fu Leng. Under the robes he wore his body armor. At his hips were the Sword of Light and the Devil's Teardrop. These were his only weapons, nearly no need for a firearm on him. Adrian could see Domen still a good distance away and growled, drawing on the reserves of his strength, using the tricks of speed he'd learned in the Western Woods to close the gap. Coming to a stop, Adrian frowned, looking between the people there for the fight. He only recognized the demon he'd come to accept as his rival. But he could learn quickly.

(252/741)

Used: Sebunhoshi(Turn 1/4), Godspeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Anarchic Ruckus

I grin slightly at the wink and nod assuring Izumi, “I’ll be fine this time. There won’t be a repeat of last time. I’m going now.” Moving past her, I make my way to the door, open it, and exit the office entering into the hallway. I briskly make my way through the hallway and to the elevators. I could see others moving quickly to catch up with their units. Hopefully all of my units would already be in the lower levels so that we wouldn’t have to wait for them. I knew that Ingel would probably have the units set up and ready to move out by my arrival. I enter into the elevator with a few others, as chatter is kept low. Eventually I make it to the motor cage and exit the elevator at that level. I walk through the area seeing other units moving out, some in cars, Vans, Enforcers and motorcycles. I come upon the vehicles for my division, my car parked to the side of them. I would look around to see who all had made it before me and in what condition of readiness everyone was in. I would meet with Ingel and the other team leaders first, then grab my weapons and head out to the field.

Current: 215
Total: 1345

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:07 pm

So his name was Sanzon. He assumed wrong that I was anything close to what someone would call friendly. I notice his attention drift off and my gaze follows his. Someone else enters into the arena and seemed to have already noticed us. For some reason it seemed as if he were ready for battle with this other demon. That was good enough for me. I would defeat them both here and now for my own enjoyment. I did not notice the arrival of Adrian as of yet, since I was elevated and he was grounded. The other introduces himself as The Leviathan. I pause for a moment. A grin comes to my face. The Leviathan was a demon among demons. Elder Oni’s such as myself, would know his name. This changed things. Taking down a legendary Demon in the same class as myself would be the highlight of my resurrection. This Leviathan was confident to speak about luring me and disrespectful to overlook me. I ignore his question and warn the other demon so that I would be very clear about my intentions. I advise Sanzon, “this opponent is mine. Stay out of my way or I will attack you as well.”

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am

My expression does not change as the ice ring doesn't work, but I remark, "That was unfortunate." What I wouldn't give to be able to spell out a message with fire right now and tell her that I am not here to attack them. She doesn't seem to be paying attention. I bring the index and middle fingers of my right hand to my head and blink. Ahh, much better [Myndius activated]. Now that my mind is "active" and energy is flowing to and from it, I decide to protect against another attack and raise up a shield. "ātmā śīlḍa, rakṣā karō!" The shield forms in front of me and I look over up at Novak. Nodding my head, I smirk, "She once tried to kill me actually. Her other friend is much cooler than she is, but I don't see or sense him around here." The kitty takes form and starts moving towards us. I look at the demonic cat intently and grin with very dark intent as I look at Krys. "Transform and keep it busy for a while. I will need time for this to work. Oh and don't be foolish. Pick your strikes well. Go." As soon as Novak leaves, I take another sip of my bloodwyne, which nearly spilled thanks to her stupid javelin! As I concentrate on the spiritual energy in the area, I attempt to utilize it while I am chanting within my mind in order to utilize it to focus the entirety of my mind's power to draw the strength needed for my current plan to work.

282/4211

OOC to Shin: Did my telepathic question not reach her? I didn't see any mention of that. Psyre was trying to find Imorte's whereabouts.


Last edited by Psi Prince on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seVen
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 76
Location : The place of beauty.
Points : 0
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:29 am

SeVEn doesn't like being touched by the samurai and they do not know how to hold her well because she was wearing a dress and she didn't want her bloomers shower for everyone to see because some people are perverts. She holds her dress down and yells "let me go!" but then she sees some people who look different and they were like her becauase they were demons too. She looks at the pretty lady because she seems to know her but she doesn't know her. She says that she is her mommy. She did not remember what her mommy looked like becaues it was so long ago. "Could this be her?" the demons in SeVen's head ask her. "I don't know" she tells them. "Paper paper freeze this bad man!" she sings and places a Sutra card on the man holding her so that he would be paralyzed. She hops down and dusts her dress off. She walks up to her mommy and looks at her. "Are you really my mommy?"

Sutrasouken
TEXP: 2
Manifests a spiritually charged sutra card between the user's index and forefinger. This card is able to burn a target on contact or bind spirits and possessed types.
Effect: damage is Medium, bind strength is Average
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:02 am


+ Anarchic Ruckus +
Play time.
Saga
I am surprised when the fire lance that the female had shot pierces through my barrier as if it were nothing. Though I am even more surprised when the lance flew right by me. I kept my gaze fixed on the female as I waited to see what she would do next. When the cat appears in her arms I glance at it for a moment before looking back at her. When I heard Tyrn speak to me, I glanced at him before turning my attention back to the female and her cat, " I see.. Are we going to fight her? " I asked as I watched the cat transform into a larger more dangerous looking cat. Now that the cat had changed forms I look up at it. When I heard Tyrn give me an order to transform and deal with the large cat monster, I couldn't help but think 'Yeah right' as I glanced at him. Leave me with the large cat beast and you take the little girl, sure that seems fair. With a light sigh I turn my attention back to the large cat, " It looks like I get to play with you.. " I said as a dark light began to engulf me. After the light had fully engulfed Nova it began to grow, growing to roughly the same size as the demon cat before it began to fade. As it faded I looked over at the large demon cat, having unleashed my own transformation, that of a large white wolf. After transforming, I begin to step backwards since the cat was advancing towards me. Tyrn wanted me to keep this thing busy but I also had to be careful with how I went about doing that, one wrong move and I may end up kicking the bucket or losing another eye...

Post WC: 309
Total WC: 1652
Action: Onitransformation. Shin interaction!
Location: Yochi, Lower Commons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:27 am


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
I was relieved that she was going to call into work but when she told me she couldn't call Jasper I sighed lightly, though I understood her reasoning behind it. When the comment about her taking care of her self came up, I frowned, I didn't mean to imply that she couldn't take care of her self, just that I wanted someone else there with her right now. " Ok, Ok, calm down babe. That's fine, I just want to make sure you and the baby are safe. If I could, I would be there right now.. " I said while walking through the garage, " I'm alright, I haven't left Division12 headquarters yet, though I will be shortly as soon as everyone arrives. " I added as I made my way to the vehicles, " It isn't terrorists, it's demons again. " as I continued speaking, I glanced around at the members of the team that were already here, " Though I'm not sure to what extent. I hope it isn't anything like last time. " as I glanced around I noticed that Jyn wasn't here yet so I must have arrived before him, " But don't worry, I'll make sure to be careful, I promise. " I said, trying to make sure she didn't get upset with what was going on. I knew it was bad but I didn't want her to get to upset at how things were going. When I heard the chime of the elevator I turned my attention to the elevator to see who it had brought down to the garage. When I seen Jyn come into sight, I sighed lightly, " I'm afraid its time for me to go.. I'll call you later when I can, alright? "

Post WC: 295
Total WC: 1519
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Points : 3
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:58 am

Trinity
When Ingel's response isn't to fuss at me or try and browbeat me into calling Jasper I am able to calm myself and the baby enough to move from the bathroom back into the bedroom, after wrapping my robe around me to limit the amount of water dripping off of my rounded form. As I make it to the bed and force myself to lie down through the rest of the conversation, I take in all that the man is saying. Hearing that it is the demons behind this attack, I feel a tremor snake up my spine. I felt safe enough here in our home but I knew my honey was preparing to ride out into the thick of things and risk his life for all the people of this city. When he finished talking, after informing me that he needed to end the call, I take the opportunity to get what I needed to say out. "You better. Call me as soon as you are safe, and be careful, Ingel. You can't die on me, I forbid it. You have to come home safe and sound to me. I will be fine here, do not worry about me. Keep your head up and remember that I love you." Having said all I need to say I wait for his final goodbye before he runs off to protect and serve. I knew that as soon as the call is disconnected I would mope around the house worrying about his safety until hearing from him again, but I figured that this was all part of the package when you love a man in his line of work.

Location: East City (L9a)
277/1196

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:34 am


That was where it was.. The Leviathan was one of those pesky high tired demons from back home. From what I could remember, he wasn't a really nice guy, and some said fringed a bit on the warmonger side. Floating there, I listened to the other spirit tell me to stay out of his way. Unfortunately, there was no way that I would ever be able to do that. I thought for a moment about what my proper course of action was going to be. Without taking much time, I knew exactly what I was going to do.

"Sorry, no can do.. I'm the Lightning Tiger, and I cant just sit back and watch. Besides, he doesn't think much of either of us. I'll let you take credit if you want. Try to keep up!"

With that said, my body propelled at full speed straight for the Leviathan. I was unsure how much power he actually had, or retained since his condemning, but it was probably still a great quantity. Keeping that in mind, I would have to be at a hundred percent right off the starting line. My right arm came behind me, drawing a blue light before I thrust it forward towards the figure.

"enlightenment, Type two! Fugue!"

The same blue light from earlier would appear, releasing three bolts of electricity that would screech across the air between us towards his position.

Tech : EoTL, 3 Strong Bolts
Notes :
Location : entering combat with Leviathan.
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus
Time: Afternoon
Conditions: Sunny, partly cloudy, and temperate

Lower Commons: H10d

(Ground)
The less than 20 member Division 12 local patrol units try to keep the 200 member Samurai army at bay. They fire automatic weapons into the Samurai army without hesitation. The smaller Division group and the Hunters flank the Samurai on both sides. The Samurai split their forces into four groups to counter attack and flank the smaller groups. The Samurai show their skills from the many wars they have been in. A group of the Samurai rushes the Division units. They charge deflecting bullets with their blades and using dark shields to protect their bodies. Many Samurai are taken out by the open fire and dissolve into spirit particles, but they are able to over run the Division’s position and enter close quarters combat with the upper hand. On the other end, the Sacred Hunters keep a defensive front. They try to keep from being surrounded and use support spells and smoke bombs to try to throw off the Samurai army.

More vehicles arrive. They pull up behind the Division van in large numbers. This time, they range from black luxury sedans to unmarked vans. The doors open and men in black suits and glasses step out. In the front car, a man in black business slacks with his torso tapped up and his suit opened holds a katana on his shoulder.

“Let these newcomers know… this turf belongs to the Yakuza. We won’t see it fucked up any more than it is.”

Over one hundred units agree and bear weapons of all types.

(Elevated)
Kyrs appears next to Psyre. She gets his attention by snapping her fingers and dispelling him.

“Don’t worry about Imorte, you should be more worried about your friend. Mr. Kibbles likes to play rough, way to throw your partner out there to die. I hope he’s not mounted. Oh and I can tell who you are even though you’re all covered up. Don’t try to hide. Why do you keep popping up? Are you an oni groupie? Your kind annoys me. You don’t know who we are or what we’re doing, but you want to help us? Why? That’s stupid. You must really be a groupie. I’ll give you something to do if you really want to help…”

-

Mr. Kibble’s body starts to shake. He crouches low and pounces. An after image of Mr. Kibbles rushes straight for Novak, but the real Mr. Kibbles attacks from behind biting for the back of Novak’s neck. If successful, he kitty would try to dominate the wolf wolf with a forceful thrust! (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU)

-

Tiamat smiles and rubs Seven’s hair. She pulls Seven to her and hugs her.

“Yes child, I am your mother.”

Marcos stands with his jaw dropped. He asks.

“That’s not mine, is it?”

Tiamat giggles.

“Of course not.”

Marcos frowns.

“What do you mean it’s not mine? I’m not making a nursery…”

The Dark Army had set the foundation of a large structure. They were all very skilled carpenters. It looked like they could have a village built in a week.

Marcos looks to the sky. He sees the cats fighting up there.

“Who the hell is that?”

He gets the status report about the fight outside the borders. He frowns again.

“Crap. Send another 200 just in case. It will really be a bother if I have to summon more. I want my kingdom built!”

The City Metro

The Division 12 HQ main command center monitors information from long ranged drones. They are careful not to get to close again. The situation continues to evolve and orders are sent out.

“Sir, the Precise Area Destructive Blast is in stage 2 of calibrations. Parameters are almost complete. With the feedback data from the drones, it should take about 20 minutes to fully power. Our backup units are about ten minutes away. And sir… it looks like the Yakuza is backing up our local units…”

East City: N7a

The Leviathan glances down. He notices a strong human.

“Three’s not that bad.”

He looks back up. He watches the two demons.

“So they’re not going to work together.”

When Sanzo attacks, The Leviathan grins.

“You have to chant to channel spells?”

All three lightning bolts strike an invisible shield in front of The Leviathan. It looks like the shield is made up of water that re-channels it to the ground. The Leviathan raises his hand and the atmosphere changes. He doesn’t make any other visible movements. A wavy bubble surrounds a mile radius around them. From the outside it looks like a translucent bubble a mile in diameter. It looks like he sealed the area for the battle. He falls from the sky and lands on the ground, breaking the concrete in a small area around him when he lands.

“Very good.”



Clarification Corner!
* Lower Commons explosion site: H10d
* Forest explosion site: 14Ca
* East City evacuated area: N7a
* Reading the map! Each map quadrant ( http://h2h.site90.com/images/h2hmapgrid2.jpg ) has 4 sub quadrants. They read a, b, c, d from left to right, top to bottom!

Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc.




__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Location: Lower Commons (Shin)

For some reason, I really enjoy making gestures when I'm channeling energy for a big spell. It tends to really help out for the dramatic effect. My reaction sense "goes off" as she appears, but I do not move. I take another sip from my bloodwyne. There was probably one more swallow left so I would be a gentleman and extend the encrusted goblet to offer her some. If she refused then I would finish the drink myself. Once the drink is finished, a second part of the mask slides down to fully cover my face. Finally I would respond to Krys, "Imorte? So that is his name. Good to know. Does he have a title? I would like to be respectful when I meet him again. He did keep you from killing me after all." I fall silent as she continues her rant. She is such an energetic sort. Once she is finished and extends an offer, I feel it is important that I first clarify her misconception of my intentions.

"Novak is not quite a friend, he works for me and he is doing what I want him to do. Keeping your pet busy. I'm not concealing myself from you. It is simply not time to reveal myself here yet. Why do I keep popping up? I have a residence here in this realm. Why do you keep popping up? The power signatures with you have grown each time you have appeared though this is much stronger than before." I pause and nod my head. "Think back, did I pay you any attention the first time we "met"? I'm not following you. I wanted to kill the big guy with you (Tiamat) b/c killing him and drinking his demonic blood would enhance my powers. I was after him. Why would I help without knowing the plan? Imorte is stronger than I am, so by helping him, I will become stronger as well and there is no point in being on the wrong side of the battlefield. Also, I have plans for this district here and if you destroy it, those plans get screwed up. Not a groupie, but a strategist. Also, judging by all of our interactions, if I was to accept YOUR offer to help, you would probably shout "Die!" and at this range, it will be near impossible to evade you. While I came back stronger the last time I died, I'd like to not make a habit of dying. It's quite annoying. Both of our sides could benefit from accepting my aid. It's not like you have anything to lose anyway. Would you care for a demonstration?" I would send her attention over towards the Division 12 vans and put two fingers together and look at her. This is why I love the "high ground" you can see so much more of the battlefield this way.

520/4731
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Against my warning, the demon decides to take matters into his own hands to attack The Leviathan. I understood that to be his personal prerogative and knew that I might react similarly if someone where to give the same ultimatum to me. But... much like I would accept to, he would have to accept the consequences of his actions. The warning was given that if he was in the way, he would feel my wrath as well. It was beneficial for me that he was grabbing the attention of my target, though I would prefer to have the full attention on myself. I knew that a demon of The Leviathan's strength probably could not be taken down in a single showing of might, therefore I did not feel obliged to hold back. It was nothing personal to this Sanzon, I simply had my own objectives.

"I call upon the dark skies!" murmurs from my lips as I raise my hand towards the sky during the time of Sanzon's approach after the attack is blocked and the atmosphere shifts. I condense the attack to only affect their area so that it would not be as spread apart. Several bolts of dark energy strike one after another through their area, drawn to the elevated bodies, before a large bolt dwarfs all others and crashes down from the heavens into this region. Hopefully my attack would hurt our opponent substantially more than Sanzon's attack.

Action: Attacked The Leviathan (and Sanzon) with Dark Skies (Destructive).

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:36 pm

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Anarchic Ruckus

As I enter into the motor cage, I see Ingel present, and assuming Izumi contacted the others, the other two squadrons would be in attendance as well. Making it to my car, I call the team leaders and Ingel over to me. Reaching in my pocket, I pull out my keys, pressing the button on it to lift my trunk. I stand behind my car as I wait for the others to come into the 'huddle.' While waiting for them, I begin to gather my weapons and place them into place on my personage. When everyone is there, I begin, "our objective will be simple this time. All we need to do is to contain the enemy elements into the sectioned off area in the lower commons. Let's not waste anytime in getting there and backing up the local units. I want all group leaders to maintain a parameter around the area and stay connected via comm links. Once we get there, we'll access where we need to help." With that, I give a nod with the order to get their teams and to get ready to ride. Ingel would be leading his unit as usual and I would be riding with them in the Division van. I had long gotten over taking my own car out into danger's way; at least until I got SpiritNet installed with some bullet proofing. After the huddle was over, I walk back and get into the van, speaking with Ingel if he had anything to discuss with me. From there, it would be into the vans and in caravan manner we would head out to the scene with the rest of the main units who were en route.

Current: 301
Total: 1646

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:51 pm


And that was that. With my lightning bolts disappearing into a shield of what appeared to be water, I bit my tongue in slight frustration. I guess something like that was to be expected from a demon as strong as him. My body shot down towards the ground before flying under the awning of a small building. I had half expected him to drop a large attack, but not one with such random trajectories for energy bolts. I skidded to a light stop before blasting across the street, where I would plant my feet on the side of the building between two bolts of the energy. The destructive power of this being was impressive, so it was indeed my turn to flex my arms and show my stuff. my arms came forward, with both of them touching. this touch allowed the energy through my body to create a solid current before I projected it outwards towards the enemy. Slowly, my breathing halted for a moment before I released the ability forward.

"Scream, flies of light, Scream for the king!"

The light posts would crackle as the electricity was drawn out of the surrounding power sources. The small swirls of blue and yellow lights would turn into glowing orbs before flying at the Leviathan from all sides. Upon getting close to him, they would spark and burst, exploding around him.

Tech : Scream of the lyteflies
Notes :
Location : entering combat with Leviathan.
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:10 pm

She completed her two calls towards the other units of Jyn's telling them where they had to meet. Izumi would close her eyes as she sat down a moment to catch her breath. She felt it within her body and soul tat the balane between good and evil has been shifted to where it wouldn't be. But she also felt some fear welling within her, she would have to push that aside for now and leave. Turning towards the visual monitor on her desk, she turned up something she had been in the midst of working on, it was the website that the employee's worked on, and one of the link's she had gone to was the one to place an order for new weaponry, vehicles and so on. Quickly she filled out the form, and placed an order for the Enforcer vehicle, placing it under her name and send out the order. It would be handled as soon as this whole situation had been fixed and it would most likely be sent out to her home. After that was done, she closed it out and just headed out for where she was suppose to be at. She had wasted far too much time here, and she would leave from the office, and head out to her car.

-Word count: 218 | 1640
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:17 pm


Adrian turned, glancing over his shoulder before he moved toward the creature that conjured the field around them. Adrian frowned, folding his arms as he turned to watch the battle. It wasn't in his nature to interfere with the fight of another. But the demons were his fight as well. But without coordination the demons were fighting among themselves. And alone none of them stood a chance against the creature before him. Their only true hope was to fight as one, but then again getting demons to unite was going to be trouble.


"DAMN YOU! QUIT FIGHTING AMONG YOURSELVES! NOBODY IS STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE EVERYTHING ALONE! WE CAN TAKE HIM TOGETHER! SO QUIT FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER AND STAND TOGETHER! FUCK!" he shouted, drawing Goranova from the sheath at his side.

Adrian frowned as he lept from the roof of the building he was on. He felt the air under him solidify as he kicked off once more with a quick hop to the ground to insure he wasn't injured from the fall. Adrian pointed the blessed crystal blade toward Leviathon, his eyes narrowing behind the mask. He knew the legends, he knew of powerful demons but the only one he had ever faced he would be fighting beside now, if the creature decided it would fight with the swordsman.

(221/962)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:37 pm


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
I was glad to hear her words as she spoke to me. As I listen to her I keep my gaze fixed on Jyn and began to follow after him as he made his way towards his car. " Alright, I'll try not to worry about you and I will make sure to keep safe. As soon as I can I will be home to see you. I love you too, goodbye. " As I finished, I waited a moment before finally hanging up and putting my phone away. After putting my phone I join the huddle behind Jyn's car and listen to Jyn as he begins speaking about what we will be doing tonight. The objective sounded easy though there were many things that could go wrong, but there were always things that could go wrong with any plan. " Alright. " I said with a nod before as the huddle came to an end. Now that it was over I make my way back to the van where I kept my weapons. As I came to the van, I climbed in and began to arm myself, " So Jyn, what do they plan to do with the area that is coordinated off? "

Post WC: 205
Total WC: 1724
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Anarchic Ruckus

Answering Ingel, I comment, “they’re going to nuke the insides. That way we don’t have to worry about the presumably strong demons who are creating all of this. Hopefully by the end of today, we can be done with a lot of the stress that’s been plaguing our city.” I follow behind Ingel to get into the van, but I pause for a moment as someone catches my attention. “Sgt. Asei!” I hear causing me to stop and turn towards an intern running towards us. “Yes?” I say as he approaches. Slightly out of breath, he holds up a pair of keys and I hold out my hand. He drops them in my hand and informs, “Izumi put in the request for your Enforcer. It’s ready for you. It’s right over there.” The intern points and my gaze shifts to the Hummer like SUV that awaits me. A grin comes to my face, but I quickly dismiss it and turn to the youth informing, “thanks, that will be all.” He nods, “sir!” and then exits stage right. I turn to Ingel and grin, “I’m taking the Enforcer… you’re welcomed to ride.” It would be left up to him, but much like a kid with a new toy, I make my way towards the SUV. The engine is started and revved several times as I watch the RPMs rise. The previously mentioned convoy progresses with the Hummer in the lead, speeding our way towards the Lower Commons with much of the path there blocked off from civilian traffic.

Current: 257
Total: 1903

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:01 pm

she made it to her car, her parking spot was in a different place than where Jyn had his car parked, so she wouldn't be able to see him. Her phone rang and she quickly took a moment to answer it, she answered it and she heard an automated voice telling her that the enforcer that had been ordered was delivired to the desired location. It somewhat surprised her as she had thought it would have been delivered to her home, but either way it seemed to work out jut fine, closing her phone she would get into her car and pull a super girl changing out of her buisness suit attire and changed into something much more flexible, that permited mobility. It was a new outfit, it was a bodysuit that held a particular logo on the back which was signifying her clan's logo. The design holding a Angel wing curled straight up, and a devil wing curled straight down, kinda like the pisces symbol, except the ends of the wings stretched out. Her body suit was orange in color, with tribal designs of red marks aligning the bodysuit, also she had a full helmet, that covered her face from being seen on the outfit. Her car roared to life, and she stared out from behind the mask of her helmet, and she pulled out from her parking spot and would immedietly drive off.

Ooc: leaving from the division 12 parking lot and heading for the location that's gonna be nuked.

-Word count: 235 | 1875
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 am


+ Anarchic Ruckus +
Play time.
Saga
I kept my gaze fixed on the large cat demon Tyrn wanted me to keep busy, focusing on its energy signature and lock onto it. When the thing crouches I ready myself for what was coming next, the pounce, though it didn't pounce on me, instead it did something else. I seen what would appear to be the demon cat coming at me, but I didn't feel its energy coming from the image I see, instead I felt its energy behind me. Bah, such tricks can't get me, damn cat demon. Now that the cat had moved behind me, I turned to meet the demon and jump back to put some distance between us once again. Tyrn wanted me to distract the thing so he could do what ever it is that he wanted to do. " Cast of shadow, warriors of darkness come forth! " I yelled out, chanting for a magic spell. If successful, out of the shadows would raise three humanoid shaped golems. Since Tyrn wanted me to keep this thing distracted, I figured adding a few more combatants to my side might help keep this thing changing from target to target so then I can try and land a hit or two on the thing, though I had to be mindful of what Tyrn had told me, choose my strikes carefully, so far this demon cat has yet to use any offensive abilities so I can't properly gauge its combat abilities, this puts me at a slight disadvantage.

Post WC: 252
Total WC: 1904
Action: Attempted Golem. Shinteraction!
Location: Yochi, Lower Commons
OOC: Um, on the spell it doesn't list a height for the golems... So I was wondering if they could be the same size, or about, as the giant animal monsters. Erm, I haave n idea why it says GameMaster now, it changed after I rolled x.x


Last edited by яuиє on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 am

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:27 am

Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus
Time: Afternoon
Conditions: Getting cloudy

The Lower Commons: H10d

The fighting continues. It can't stop, won't stop (bad boy baby). The Samurai had the advantage, but the Yakuza balanced things. Some of the Yakuza turn out out to be possessed humans and demons. The fight looks like something out of Dynasty Warriors and Ninja Gaiden, only with guns and more demons.

-

Kyrs looks at Pysre while Psyre answers in 300 words or less. She connects with Tiamat internally and gossips what Psyre talks about.

"This guy up here wants to drink your blood for some reason. He's the one from before when we woke up The Leviathan. You may have fought him before but it looks like he's died. Like you, I think he's altered his appearance. That's why he's covered up now."

Tiamat keeps hugging Seven. She doesn't turn around or indicate that she is listening. He internally responds.

"Is that so? His energy feels familiar but it is very different than before. I think I remember which one he was. Why does he want to drink my blood?"

"He thinks he can get power from it."

"That's a dumb theory."

"That's what he said."

"Why is he here now?"

"He wants to help us or something."

"Why? Do you know him?"

"No. I think he has a thing for Imorte in a power dominatrix kind of way."

"Oh... kinky."

"He wants to show me his powers or something. Oh! Hold on, he's finally stopped talking."


Kyrs keeps looking at Psyre. She answers him.

"You need to learn better manners. What makes you think you won't gain power from drinking my blood?"

She smiles.

On the ground, Tiamat makes a comment to Seven and Marcos to answer his question.

"Oh, that guy? It looks like he works with that robed guy right there that tried to kill me after my resurrection..."

Marcos turns to look at Psyre.

"What?"

-

Mr. Kibbles is sad that he misses. He builds up a ball of rotating dark energy in his mouth. He fires it straight at Novak while he is making his clay people.

-

East City: N7a

Most of the Civilians evacuated the area. People were stuck in the Leviathan's realm. The Leviathan looks up at the Dark Skies attack. It hits him dead on. After it, the Leviathan holds his arms over his face in defense. He is open. The lightflies attack hits. (If Adrian is in 80 feet of The Leviathan he probably got hit to, if not... keep it pimpin pimpin) The Leviathan staggers. Electricity sparks around his body. He is staggering, but now down just yet! (Press triangle! Press triangle!)

"This... this is impossible... how can this be?"

-



Clarification Corner!
* Using sensing techs is using techs and if they're not perfected, then there's a chance they won't work. So... ya gotta roll them too. You have to roll just about every unperfected tech to assure you don't "auto perfect" somethin you're not a master in.
* I prolly won't list the strength of npc attacks. This is to help ppl not use OOC knowledge IC. Most of the time, your charrie will just see an attack comin at them unless they have a way to sense how strong it is. Right now there's no tech that does this. Kankaku comes close, but that's for spirits, not their attacks.
* Good job w/the dice rolls. Yah, it's fine to use em here. I dun want to use a separate board. It gets confusing when ppl post rolls for silly stuff (eating and drinking?) then edits those post. I dun want shinanigans. The game master account was made b/c its does slimmer posts than my acct b/c of my sig and other stuff... and i dun want my account bumping every time someone rolls xD

* Lower Commons explosion site: H10d
* Forest explosion site: 14Ca
* East City evacuated area: N7a
* Reading the map! Each map quadrant ( http://h2h.site90.com/images/h2hmapgrid2.jpg ) has 4 sub quadrants. They read a, b, c, d from left to right, top to bottom!

Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc.




__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:00 pm


The total amount of destructive power would be a beautiful sight. With the dust clearing, the damage to the buildings building up, and my eyes focused and determined, I pressed forward even more. my wrists rotated, revealing two palms, linked at the thumbs facing forward. The crackles of electricity from my last attack lingered in the air through the area, giving me a little boost of confidence. slowly, I began to utilize the breathing techniques of the lightning style once more. With a low breath, I held it, while filtering the energy inside my body in an attempt to further purify it. With a slight exhale, I held my breath once more, then sharply exhaled all of the air in my lungs.

"Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightening, Symphony!"

The result would be a crackle of electrical light between my fingers before a large bolt screeched across the street towards the enemy. Hopefully we would be able to start hitting him from all sides and get a better shot at taking him down. Then again, pushing him to the edge may not be such a good idea if we dont completely take him out. We haven't seen any offense from him, and that alone was enough to keep me on my toes.

Tech : Enlightenment, single Fierce Bolt.
Notes : Ignore the roll, the technique is perfected so no roll should be needed?
Location : combat with Leviathan.
Wordz : xxx / xxx


Last edited by Antifreke on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm

I notice as my attack shows results on my opponent. Luckily for him, Sanzon somehow seemed to avoid my massive strength. The human pupil goes on about his silly ideals and beliefs that mattered not to me, but annoyingly enough, Sanzon performs a strong attack of his own. This causes a grown to grace my lips and my will to strengthen. I viewed this as Sanzon attempting to pull the glory from my win after my attack had left the opponent vulnerable. "Vulture," I curse beneath my lips, not having the time to perform my second attack. The enemy was not down yet, however; I would not allow such disgrace as to have someone else best my opponent. I place my fist in my palm and summon my energy murmuring, "bind my opponent within his mind (Demonic Arts Binding)." If the technique was successful, my focused energy would surround Sanzon and bind him in place. I felt this should hold him still long enough for me to defeat The Leviathan singlehandedly. I was not concerned with the human's attacks against The Leviathan.

Action: Attempted to bind Sanzon.
(Demonic Arts Binding: An illusionary technique that makes a target believe they cannot move, therefore they cannot. Effect: illusionary bind.)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:27 pm

I rub my butt as I sit outside the studio and the door slams shut behind me. “Dang…” I murmur, “kick a chick in the back and all of a sudden it’s a big deal. Crap…” I sigh as I stand to my feet and dust off. Luckily I would still get paid for my part. They decided that even through it was a bad thing to do; they could use it, and then have a stunt double play me that she could beat up. With a grin, I decide that at least something good happened. I finished early and would have the rest of the day off. I lift my arms behind my head and walk towards my motor cycle that would be in the parking lot when I pause and noticed something. It was insanely quiet. I look around, noticing red blinking billboards and such, and beyond that, there was this freaky thing going on with the sky. My gaze is straight up as I look to the skies to notice this. My head lowers as I notice the freaky visual effects effected more than the sky; it seemed like it was all around us; maybe even around the city! “What the hell is going on…” I murmur lightly before I turn and notice everything shake… twice. Unknown to me, it would be the effects of a Dark Skies and Lyteflies attack. “I’d better check this out…” I comment rushing quickly to my motorcycle. At least the roads seemed to be clear. I turn the ignition and rev the bike before peeling out of the parking lot to get a view of what was going on around the corner.

Current: 281
Total: 1586

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:33 pm

This talk is going very well as I am still alive and well and Novak is holding his own against her pet. Did she just tell me that I need to learn better manners? I respond briefly, "Really? This coming from the person who has not offered their name upon meeting me or any form of cordial greeting, threatened and insulted me numerous times, and I believe this is twice now that you have attacked me without provocation or reason. Even for a powerful spirit, that is quite rude." I ignore her other question for a while, I speak into Novak's mind, "I'm not strong enough to defeat her yet and the one I am looking for is not here. No need to waste much more time with this... All set."

Her question nags at me though like an old wife. "Why can't I drink your blood? That would be stupid on multiple levels. If I doubt I'm strong enough to defeat you, I can't kill you. If I can't kill you, then I can't get your blood. Also, it kind of damages an alliance if I come into this plotting on you. Besides, I have been told that drinking blood that is too powerful could do great harm despite the new powers it may bestow, unlock, or enhance... damn it... I'm out of bloodwyne. Since you mentioned manners..."

My body floats to a vertically erect position and I look at her and speak, "I am the Veilos Tyrn. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss..."

269/5000

Perfect: ??? (Secret til next post)(2000)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:41 pm


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
When Jyn began to answer my question and told me that they are going to nuke the part of the city I did a double take, glancing back at him. They plan to blow up part of the city?! .. Well I guess that could take care of the demon problem, though it will also destroy part of the city. They are actually willing to go that far just to take care of the demons? As I thought on this I went about getting ready for the mission. Picking up my assault rifle, I remove the magazine and check to make sure it is fully loaded before slipping it back into the weapon. After making sure it was loaded I turn my attention to my new toy attached to the assault rifle, " Can't wait to test this thing out. " I said with a light grin as I check the grenade launcher to make sure it is loaded as well. When I heard Jyn speak to me I turned my attention to him for a moment before looking to the vehicle Jyn is speaking about. I look over it for a moment, before nodding, " Alright. I'll join you in the Enforcer and we can take point. " After speaking I turn my attention back to what I was doing and make sure I have spare ammunition and a few extra grenades for my new toy. Once I was sure I had everything I needed I pulled away from the van and made my way over to the Enforcer and climbed into the passenger side.

Post WC: 266
Total WC: 1990
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm


+ Anarchic Ruckus +
Play time.
Saga
Upon hearing what Tyrn had to say, I growled faintly. If we were done here then why am I still fighting this damn demon cat and what the hell is it that he plans to do to get us out of this mess. When I caught sight of Mr Kibbles charging up his attack, I frowned faintly. My golems where not out fully, not just yet, so I had to take care of this own my own. " Wrapped in darkness, shrouded in chaos, protect! " I chanted, my intent to summon forth my barrier once more to protect me from the attack Mr Kibbles used. Drawing upon what happened last time I tried to use my barrier while fighting these people, I decide it best to also brace myself for the attack, that way if my barrier was to fail and not stop the attack, then I would be ready for said attack when it came crashing into me.

Post WC: 160
Total WC: 2064
Action: Attempted Dark Barrier. Shinteraction!
Location: Yochi, Lower Commons
OOC: Alrighty. Sounds cool, yeah we don't want any shinanigans xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Anarchic Ruckus

As we make our way to the scene of the chaos, I speak a bit more as I navigate the hummer through the city streets. Speaking up, I advise, “by the way, there’s roughly 1000 demons awaiting us. It’s a small army to my understanding, which is why I advised to take them out. We’d save money in ammo and keep our men out of harms ways. Fighting against an organized group of these numbers is unprecedented. I don’t even know if there were that many hell hounds, but if they were, they’re nothing like what we’re about to head into.” I felt bad for the local forces and hoped they weren’t currently entrenched against the hordes at the moment. I knew that they couldn’t possible have enough men to hold back 1,000 demons. I continue to keep my eyes on the road as I the caravan makes our way south.

Current: 151
Total: 2054

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 am

She gripped her sterring wheel and quickly drove as fast as she could in the parking lot of the division 12 lot in order to get out. The lot she left wasn't the same lot that the officers cars come out of, so she came out in a different way that Jyn and his squad left from. She would have to take a different route to the location, so that she wouldn't end up getting in thier way, but still end up where she wanted to be. Her location of destination was the nearest tallest building to the location.

-Word count: 99 | 1974
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:14 am


Adrian growled, rushing forward as quickly as his body would allow. He drew the Sword of Light back as he moved. He wouldn't reach the demon as quickly as he would have preferred but he had only so much energy and he couldn't waist it. He ignored the infighting of the two demons overhead as he went, throwing himself at Leviathan Goranova flashing out in a vertical arc coming down toward the demon's head. The swordsman's other arm was also drawn back, a smirk on his face as he willed the Devil's Teardrop came to his hand.

As the weapon formed in the swirl of black mist, the swordsman smirked, feeling the weapon in his palm. His fingers curled, gripping the hilt before he thrust the black metal blade forward, not holding back in the slightest with his weapons. He would take this demon down, alone if he had to. Or he'd die trying. He wasn't on the same level as the others around him, but for a human he was far above the bar.

(175/1,137)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus
Time: Afternoon
Conditions: Getting cloudy

East City: N7a

The lightning bolt strikes The Leviathan. He staggers to the side. He almost falls to one knee. He looks up and sees Adrian coming down. He creates a barrier but it is not in time. The barrier breaks and Adrian's sword slices into his head. The other sword stabs into The Leviathan's chest. His body tenses. His eyes roll in the back of his head and he stutters. He falls to his knees and goes limp.

"...I'm joking."

The Leviathan's body turns into water. It makes a puddle on the ground. The ground shakes and a large water snake rushes out of the puddle at a very high rate of speed. Its body looks infinite and it grows and rises to the ceiling of the barrier. It coils around this area of the city until it borders the 1 mile barrier around them. The snake was very very large. It's body is made of water and is transluscent. The snake's scales turn solid into ice and shoot out into the center of the battle barrier. The attack would cover almost all open surfaces but be aimed at Sanzo, Domen and Adrian. Cars, buildings, tree, concrete, etc are pummelled by the ice pikes too.

-

The Lower Commons: H10d

Kyrs smiles.

"You seem like a smart guy, I don't see why you don't get it. You said it yourself. I'm stronger than you. I can kill you whenever I want. You're nothing to me. I don't have a reason to be polite to you. You're really just living off of a whim right now. Nothing against you, you're just not important. If you say you want to get stronger then that means you probably have motives that would get in our way... so it would be smart to kill you now, don't you agree?"

Novak blocks Mr. Kibbles attack with a barrier. It breaks the barrier but the attack is completely buffered. Mr. Kibbles hops around in circles around Novak and his golems. He fires three quick versions of the same attacks at the golems.

-

The Dynasty Warriors continues (can't stop!... won't stop!... badboy baby!). The Division 12 units that arrived first on the scene are defeated and the vans overun. Their bodies are ripped apart in grotesque ways and their blood stains the ground. Their weapons lay on ground... useless.
It was like The Last Samurai, only backwards and without Tom Cruise or his beautiful hair. More tires screech. The Demon Army see that the Division's reinforcement arrived on the scene. 100 of the Demon Army had been taken out with 200 reinforcements leaving them with 300 units now. The yakuza sees the Division and focus their attack on the western front. Al'YakThe sacred Hunters fight strategically from the northern front. The Division get out their vehicles and start shooting (about ten vans with 6 people units).

"They're over 50 meters beyond the restricted area. Push them back!"

"Ho rah!"


The snipers and RPG demolitionist get to the local rooftops.

"Forces inside the battle, pull back, we'll cover you!"

-

Somewhere Else: ??

Imorte stands in the air over a large body of water. The water is parted like the red sea. His arms are crossed. His hand rubs the side of his face.

"Oh dear... it's not here. This is definately going to be a bother..."

He looks left and then right.

"I guess I'd better tell Him. I hope he's not mad..."



Clarification Corner!
* Lower Commons explosion site: H10d
* Forest explosion site: 14Ca
* East City evacuated area: N7a
* Reading the map! Each map quadrant ( http://h2h.site90.com/images/h2hmapgrid2.jpg ) has 4 sub quadrants. They read a, b, c, d from left to right, top to bottom!

Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc.




__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
seVen
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 76
Location : The place of beauty.
Points : 0
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:18 pm

SeVen smiles because her mommy pets her and tells her that she is her mommy. “I guess it is true” the demons tell her, “you’re lucky that you found your mommy.” SeVen smiles and says, “Yes I am” and hugs her mommys’ waist and does not let go. SeVen turns and sticks her tongue out at Marcos. She did not need a nursery. SeVen purrs and holds onto her mommy but she is shocked when she hears that someone tried to kill her. SeVen looks up at the robed man and did not like him. “I don’t want anyone to hurt my mommy!” She says. She looks at her mommy and says, “I will sing for you now!” She lets go of her mommy. SeVen sings her song.

Fortune plango vulnera
stillantibus ocellis
quod sua michi munera
subtrahit rebellis.
Verum est, quod legitur

When SeVen sings her songs are like chants so she can do magic in them and her song makes the cloaked man disoriented, dizzy and not able to move.


Vertigo
TEXP: 1
Disorients a target by messing up their internal balance throwing off their accuracy.
Effect: drain is Medium

Soundoriented
TEXP: 5
Produces a high pitched sound that pinches nerves and makes it hard to move causing limited paralysis while the technique is held.
Effect: Stun, drain is Medium
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm

I frown, noting that my attempt at binding Sanzon had failed. I felt that perhaps I had ordered the technique too quickly without properly channeling it. To my dismay, he attacks the Leviathan once more. Growling, I witness the worm take what would prove to be the finishing blow. I felt such an honor was not befitting for a human. It would seem that the blow struck and that our enemy was too easily defeated, but just as suddenly as it ended, my interest piques as I notice that the Leviathan seemed to be playing with us all this time. I grit my teeth in disapproval as he lowers into a puddle into the ground. Suddenly, a dragon of immense proportions rises from the ground and encircles the very atmosphere around us. I am alert as I look around, cautiously at the beast. Its scales turn to ice and as soon as they spike out, I know that it was some type of attack. “Tate kuro! Guard my form!” I command as a dark shield covers about my body (Dark Barrier). Taking no chances, I cross my arms to guard my body as secondary arms in the form of nether lions thrust in front of my form in an X manner as the rush of ice strikes my guard.

Action: Blocked

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 pm


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
As Jyn drove down the road, I sat back in my seat and glance around as we go down the road. When I heard Jyn say there is about a thousand demons I was surprised, could there really be that many demons? If there is that many then we may have a big problem. Since there were so many demons I felt that the decision to nuke them all was a good one, that is if we had no other choice. When Jyn finished speaking I nodded, " I see. That is a rather large force. I have to agree, it would take time to take them out if we didn't use anything large. Thought I still have a slight problem with how we go about it, blowing up another part of the city... But if that is the only way we have then we should use it to ensure the people and the city are kept safe. First and foremost, that is our job. "

Post WC: 166
Total WC: 2156
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Anarchic Ruckus

The vehicle handled well through the urban terrain; I felt I could hop buildings in it if needed be, or at least invent a few shortcuts. I nod as Ingel speaks and comment, “our purpose is to keep the demons confined in an area that’s already been destroyed. It won’t do much damage to level it; it may even make it easier to rebuild. Hopefully the Division knows what they’re doing enough to protect us from the fall out of such a blast.” The sounds of war could be heard as we approach the area in the Lower Commons with the chaos ongoing. There would be a few more moments before we slide onto the street in clear view of the war. Several Division units had already arrived before us and had started to engage the enemy. I take in how massive the scene is and it seems a bit Surreal. Speaking to Ingel, I comment, “rile up the boys, we’re going to need to be at our best for this battle…” I figured Ingel could boost morale and get the hurrahing going much better than myself, or at least give the orders to be ready to hop out on arrival.

Current: 201
Total: 2255

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Just as I’m taking my happy ass around the corner on my motor bike to see what was going on, an ice dragon bursts from the ground and circles the city around us. “Double the fuck, dragon pussy?!” I yell on sight of this as my bike shifts to the side and I slide to a stop. The dragon coils around everywhere, so I do what any sane person would do. I rev my engine and rush to the nearest alleyway so that the evil dragon wouldn’t see me. The bike slides to a halt in the alleyway. I get off of the bike and park it before running to the edge of the alleyway. Just as I get there, I the attack from the dragon’s scales come. “Ohly hsit!” I mess up as ice daggers start to fall all around me. Stumbling I run and jump, ducking into the nearest garbage bin available. I slam the lid over me which is pelted by ice lances and daggers. I emit a short “eep” as I try to wade out the storm.

Current: 181
Total: 1767

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   

Back to top Go down
 
Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]
» The Simulation [site event]
» The 4th [site event]
» Site Event Sign Up
» The Evaluation [site event]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Omni/General :: Saga Board-
Jump to: