Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega_aran

Number of posts : 33
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] Empty
PostSubject: Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest]   Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] KishinSitting with in the confines of his apartment, the former demon god was relaxing while looking up at the ceiling. All three of his eye's wide open thinking about the images that constantly flashed in his head. Ashura would slowly brought his hand up over his forehead covering his third eye." I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for her..." He said to himself as he then clenched his fist.

Flashback
Back at the domain belonging to Ashura, he had been trying to figure out a way to allow his body to take a physical form with in the Earth realm. The room he was with in was set up to simulate the properties of the earth realm, and everytime he would enter the room his body would become transparent." I AM GOD! HOW COULD I NOT GET THIS! " He yelled as he swung his arm towards a vase within the room in which his arm would pass right through it.

Words: 162
Total Words: 162
TExp: 0
Exp: 162
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest]   Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:36 pm

Back Then...
Word Count: 138
Flashback

Her ears attuned to the sound's that had been echoeing through the hallways. It has appeared that master seems to be in a rage about something he doesn't seem to be understanding. At least that's how she had interpreted it in her mind, as her blue eyes stared down the hallway she stood in. In her hands was a random chart, with random thing's written on it that was a mcguffin to this whole thread, but she held it none the less. She would go to where the raging voice of the self-absorbed mad man was in. She would proceed to let herself into the room that he was in, but kept herself near the entrance. "Is there some sort of problem Ashura-sama?" Her soft gentle voice spoke out to him as her eyes laid upon his back.

Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest]   Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] KishinAshura would pant as he turned his attention towards the voice that came his way from the entrance. The look on his face was that of a glare, which turned somewhat to a calm look after realizing it was just Izumei. She was the only person that stood by his side all this time and yet had not feared Ashura unlike other demons. He never understood it at the beginning but eventually she grew on him and so he wasn't as aggressive as he was with others, though he still possessed an Ill attitude towards her as what others would consider as rude." Oh...It's just you ". He said as he brought himself to turn towards her completely." Yes there is a problem. Im trying to shift my composition to take physical form. My Dominance over this realm entirely will come soon. Im God...All the realms will eventually fear my power. I won't be able to do anything though until Im able to bring about physical manifestation to where I can actually effect things in the earth realm ". He said as he crossed his arms with his eye's closed.

Words: 190
Total Words: 352
Exp: 352
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest]   Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Back Then...
Word Count: 182 | 320
Flashback

She would listen to his rude way of talking and only respond with a smile, not being bothered by his ill god-like nature. It was cute in her opinion, but that mattered not! Master needed some assistance, but if she knew him any well as she did, he would willingly accept it so she had to think of a way to trick him into accepting her assistance, she sauntered into the room, and shifted into a physical state. "I see" she had uttered as she made her way past him and she took hold of the vase. "Maybe, you're letting you're great godlyness shoot out in all direction. Attempting to take control of it all, Maybe it's because...." she said as she would look at him, thinking of a way to feed his ego as much as possible as she played with the vase. "the earth realm fears your godlyness, so you should keep it within you so you can sneak up on the earth realm and..." within her hand the vase crumbled and exploded. "that's that." she said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest]   Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] KishinAnger grew with in Ashura when he took notice of her actually possessing a physical state with in the room. How could she do it and he couldn't. He wouldn't on normal cases ask for her help, but seeing her do it so easily burned him inside. Her words would feed into his ego as he through his arms to the side as he motioned towards her when she smashed the vase." How..How are you able to bring about full manifestation and I can't! He yelled as he then clenched both of his fists." I demand that you tell me now! ". Ashura possessed a serious tone, and despite it all he could see nothing but a lady smiling at him. He couldn't bring himself to understand her, maybe there was a greater mystery behind her than he originally believed. One thing he did know for sure, She knew something that he didn't even know, and to even think that there was a demon such as herself that possessed something that God didn't made him want it even more.

Words: 180
Total Words: 532
Exp: 532
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest]   Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Back Then...
Word Count: 214 | 534
Flashback

Bingo, she hooked him as though she were fishing in a barrel. She still smiled none the less despite his rash and harsh tones. "Of course Ashura-sama." she said as she more then glad to help him out, though keeping the appearance that he's forcing her to do so against her will. She would have to go about this careful, she didn't want to be on the recieving end of his attacks, in which she knew could level quite a lot of square feet. So how would she go about explaining it without making it seem as though she were better then him. "Let's see, it's quite simple if you put it in the manner of keeping your energy together, like when you're shooting out a beam of energy, you dont just shoot the beam in all direction, it lessens the damage and isn't quite as destructive as if the beam was much more focused together. so when you shift to the physical body, you're brining everything about yourself together and kept in one spot. At least, thats how I percieve it Ashura-sama, I just learned it by watching your greatness, so in a way you taught me this." Of course she still had to feed his ego, so he doesn't rip her apart.

Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest]   Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] KishinHis eye's narrowed at her when she said it was simple, as if saying that he couldn't even do something that was considered simple. He didn't bring himself to attack her though because despite how rude he was to her, he couldn't find himself attacking her at all. Any time back then where he would try to threaten her, he would attack her but miss her slightly. The case wasn't the same for other demons who received the deadly attacks head on. Ashura would occasionally shove her into things but that was it. Her explanation began to make a lot of sense in which he would slowly walk out of the room. The words spoken by her caused him to reveal a smirk. It was a moment after the explanation that he realized what she was doing. For an Inferior demon...she's not half bad. With thinking that he would walk out of the room and then turn back to the entrance of the very room that he just walked out of and closed his eyes. He remembered attacks he performed before and how it wasn't concentrated compared to those that were. As Izumei explained, He would apply such concept to this, which would cause him to walk towards the entrance and enter the room. His body appeared wavy and almost like static which was him trying to stabilize the physical form within the room. It would be moments after that but he would finally get a hang of it and maintain the physical form." As expected of a God...". He said as he looked over to Izumei with her smile."...You're...ermm....Thanks...". It was spoken with hesitance as his eye's shifted away from her.

Words: 284
Total Words: 816
Exp: 816 x1.5 = 1224 Exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest]   Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest] Empty

Back to top Go down

Prologue: Back then... [Spiritual Impression quest]
Page 1 of 1