Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vengence(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Vengence(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Vengence(Closed)   Vengence(Closed) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Vengence(Closed) Adrian10

Adrian moved as quickly as he could, his body rushing across the rooftops of the lower commons. He moved as fast as he could, his body clad in simple street clothes, his white and grey coat flailing behind him as he went. As he lept from roof to roof he smirked. His body moved with the grace of a dancer, and the speed of an olympic runner. He was much faster than the people below him. As he went he lept forwrd, his body sailing through the air as he went, his coat flailing behind him as he went. He smirked darkly as he went, his body sailing over the distance, across the street as he went. His knees came up under him as he felt the thin air under him solidify. Kicking off the air he lept forward once more, needing the extra boost to get across. As he came down he tucked himself into a roll, his body coming up on his feet, using the momentum of the leap to come upright.

Glancing over his shoulder he looked at the distance in front of him, smirking as he folded his arms over his chest lightly as he stood there. He frowned and turned away, continuing toward his destination as he took out the horned skull mask of Fu Leng. He slid the mask into place and tied it firmly in place over the top half of his face. He moved as quickly as he could, without using up energy. As he went he kicked off the roof, leaping as high as he could before once again kicking off in the middle of the air. His hand reached out, pulling himself up and over the ledge of the club's roof.

Pulling himself onto the roof, Adrian, moved forward, willing the Devil's teardrop to him before he threw the weapon into the air off the roof. He reached out, as he shifted his body to angle it downward. He saw the target coming out of the building, moving toward the possibly armored limo. Drawing the blade back he came down, people gasping as they saw him coming down.

"JUMPER!" someone shouted.

His target looked up, shock evident on the older male's face as he saw the blade come down. Adrian's body curled in after he'd swung his blade, and he grinned as he kicked off of thin air once more, throwing himself over the limo, and into the street. Adrian turned as headlights came right at him. Rising to his full height he grinned, leaping backwards out of the way of the oncoming car. Adrian's eyes narrowed as he turned back to the building. His eyes widened as he saw the driver of the limo pointing a gun at him.

Adrian stepped back lightly before he watched the spark of the muzzle flash erupt from the barrel of the gun. He turned, the bullet passing him by before he shifted, turning back to the other male. The driver seemed phased, firing off time and again. Adrian turned, slipping between the bullets as they came at him. He smirked darkly and shot forward with a burst of speed, his sword flashing up, cutting through the driver's gun, cutting the weapon in half. As he came to a stop he brought his weapon up, pressing it under the other male's throat.

"You just don't get it do you? You can't kill me on your own. Tell your boss that Ashram sent you two to hell." he said before pulling the blade back, slitting the male's throat.

Blood sprayed from the male's wound as Adrian shot away, growling when he saw the blade stick out of the alley. Dropping to his knees he slid forward, his head leaning back as he bent backwards, sliding under the katana. He shifted his weight, coming up as he disrupted the forward motion. he hopped lightly as he brought the Devil's Teardrop up defensively, the blade clashing with the beautiful platinum bladed Katana.

He smirked, glaring at the swordsman in front of him. The swordsman was clad in dark robes almost like those of a shinobi, his face hidden behind a laughing Oni mask. But Adrian recognized the stance and brought his foot up, kicking the other male in the chest, throwing him back a few steps. The masked men stared at one another, each of them weilding blades as people in the street started to gather around thinking that these were just a pair of street performers.

"You really shouldn't have killed her." came the voice of the person Adrian wanted to see the most.

"And why would you say that?" Adrian responded, smirking darkly

"She was trying to help you. If you had told her where you were going she could have trained you like she did us. I don't know how you got her but you wont get away for killing Yuna." Satsu said.

"Do you really have what it takes to kill me, old friend?" Adrian asked, smirking.

"I've made peace with the fact that you can't be saved."

"I don't want to be saved by anyone. But you don't have what it takes to save the world. I do."

"You wont save the world by destroying it!"

Adrian didn't respond, his blade flashing out, clashing with Satsu's katana as he stepped forward, pressing the assault, with quick, practiced strikes. The two of them had trained since children to be the best of the best. But Adrian had left and learned the fighting styles of the demons in the Western Woods, but nobody had known what happened to Satsu. Satsu was, in fact, the son of a Sacred Hunter, a family sent to watch over Mizuho and her children. Satsu was to keep an eye on Adrian to insure he didn't take up the same mantle his grandfather had once held.

Ashram had been known as the Black Knight. A feared warrior even among demons. He was the original Fu Leng. But as Satsu had feared Adrian had come to learn more of his family after his grandmother's death. And he had taken the title of Fu Leng up, and even gone by the nickname Ashram that his grandmother used to call him. It seemed that the two of them couldn't escape destiny. The two friends were bonded, Yin and Yang. They were Life and Death. A portion of one another, but at the same time completely different.

"You have forsaken everything your grandmother taught you!" Satsu shouted.

"Wrong! I have merely come to understand why she taught me what she did! She saw me for who I am and saw in me the potential that my grandfather had! No fairytales, no happy endings. No stories like that were ever told within my grandmother's walls! She saw me for who I am and you and I both know why she called me by that name!" Adrian responded.

"LIAR! YOU AREN'T YOUR GRANDFATHER!"

"I AM WHO I AM!"

With that Adrian's blade screamed as it slid along Satsu's. The katana was pushed wide as Adrian forced it out, his blade coming back in a slash aimed for the other male's chest. Satsu backed away as quickly as he could, bringing his weapon up to block. Adrian's follow through with the attack turned him, his back exposed to his opponent. He knew Satsu would take the bait, the Devil's Teardrop coming around to block the slash aimed for the swordsman's exposed body. The swords rang out with a loud clash as the crowd watched.

"Wow. This show is great!" someone said, in the crowd.

The two had learned much under their respective families. But both had learned so much about one another. Fighting the way they did before would never work. Adrian would have to draw on the skills of the demon. A sword could be used not only as a sword but as a hammer to wear away at an opponent. It could be used as a Tetsubo, able to crush and destroy an opponent. It was many weapons in the hands of one trained in the fighting styles of demons.

But the Sacred Hunters and demon killers knew how to fight that kind of strength. Ogres were strong but stupid. Able to fight with many different weapons and techniques. But Satsu had been trained to use their strength against them, and to fight with more speed and finesse. But Adrian was different. He fought like a demon, but he had demon hunter training too. Adrian growled his blade hammering against his former best friend's katana. The two of them worked their way into an alley, the two of them fighting hard and heavy.

They made their way away from the crowd, Satsu grinning as he stepped back, raising his hand as he began chanting, a fireball forming. Adrian frowned as he brought his sword back and began chanting as well. Satsu's fireball got larger and larger as the two of them chanted. But Adrian was the faster. Sutra cards flew from his sleeves, sealing the magic around them, as he brought his blade around. Satsu ducked the attack as he finished his chant, frowning as the fireball fizzled out of existence. He brought his katana around, the two of them exchanging blows.

Satsu grinned as his blade pierced Adrian's gut, coughing up blood as he was impaled on Adrian's sword. The two of them glared at one another as they tore their weapons free of one another. But Adrian didn't seem as phased by the blow as Satsu was.

"What in the Seven Hells? That should have nearly killed you..." he said, shaking as he backed away.

"Should have but didn't. I'm a lot stronger than most demons will ever be. So don't think that you can treat me like a normal human!" he said, his blade coming out in a quick slash.

He knocked the mask free of the other male's face, revealing Satsu's face. Adrian growled low, his sword extending as he thrust forward. But Satsu just lept into the air, running up the side of the building. He was beyond Adrian's reach, fleeing the scene. He had to rethink his attack and his plan.

"COWARD!" Adrian shouted, his body shaking as his blood spilled from his wound.

Adrian frowned as he wandered from the alley, out the other side. He had to make his way home. He panted softly as he let the Devil's teadrop fall from his hand. He made his way back where he came from, using the shadows as best he could. He had to remain incognito if he wanted to continue working toward his ultimate goal. But with the last death the others would be on guard. They would know he was coming for them.

(1,799/1,799)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Vengence(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengence(Closed)   Vengence(Closed) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:18 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down

Vengence(Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: