Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos Empty
PostSubject: DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos   DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Prologue: Xartias, Onitoshi

Emerging from a void portal with some, but little blood on my person or my battle armor, I return home to Xartias from a victorious skirmish where I aided a well capitalized arm of one of the Arden Syndicates plan and execute their attack against an enemy that they had been engaged in a stalemate for months with. The problem is that he believed that brute force would work which may have been the case except that both forces were evenly skilled, equipped, prepared, and sized in manpower. I told him to break up his forces and show his enemy the same form of attack, then unleash flank units from both sides in order to maximize the confusion and disorientation within the ranks of the other army. We provide mild aerial support, but chiefly remained in a strategic advisory capacity during this battle. His payment will put us at the limit of where we needed to reach in order to begin substantial repairs on the village. We elected to buy from our neighbors in order to strengthen this region as a whole. Also, I see it as a way to strengthen diplomatic relations.

As the funds are deposited into the village treasury, I head inside the Great House to get cleaned up. Walking into my room, I begin to remove my armor and my servant are allowed to enter to collect the armor and clean it. As I nearly finish stripping down, there is a knock at the door. My chamber guard speaks, "My Prince, the white wing prisoner wishes an audience." I smirk, "Her name is Kiera. Learn her name. Let her in." She walks into the room and I tell her guard to remain outside so we can talk in private. He nods and closes my door. The female white wing empath thanks me and I tell her to find me something to wear while I get in the bath.

I can hear her rummaging thru the different wardrobe closets before she stops and moves towards my bed. She has made a selection. Things have come quite a long way since she first got here over two months ago. I allow her to walk around my room somewhat freely. Diocchus has made power suppressing bracelets that are attached magically "implanted" into her flesh. They have small needles on the inside that once secured into place, clamped into her flesh and drew blood. It hurt briefly then enter of period of numbness before she was able to simply ignore any discomfort from them. Now she is able to feel more like a guest than a prisoner of mine. The guards still transport her using shackles, but she doesn't fight them anymore, so her one guard takes her everywhere these days and even eats with her.

She walks into the bathing room and smiles at me, "So you have returned victorious from yet another battle?" I nod to her, "It was not my victory, but yes, the one I aided was victorious. You will be happy to know that I did not kill many. I let his soldiers deal with that." She looks at me and inquires further, "How many did you spare?" I sigh, "Kiera... it's battle. More than that, when I am an advisor of strategy, I will not give them a strategy that does not do exactly what they want. He wanted domination in his victory and his opponent would not retreat even when he was beaten... and beaten by such an easy strategy. All I told him to do was restructure his ranks and use two flanking forces. Ha ha ha. Who would've thought that something like that would be so advantageous? Not my problem, it got the job done. You wanted to speak to me?" She nods and kneels down on the pillow next to the tub.

677 words
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos   DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:02 am

With her now so close, I take a look at her gown and shake my head, "I'll have the seamstress make you some new clothes tomorrow. I should have paid more attention to that." She smiles and tells me, "You generally try to avoid looking at my bosom. You have been respectful, young Prince." I lay my head back and grin. Kiera inquires, "So have your powers been progressing?" I sigh again but this time with definite annoyance, "I cannot seem to figure out how to master them! I do not understand them, Kiera!" My fangs bare with a irritated growl and she places her hand on my chest. There is a calming rush of energy that flows over me. Speaking softly to me, Kiera tells me that I do not yet understand the nature of the flow of spiritual energy. "You have far too much chaos within you, young Prince. That chaos would serve you well if you were mastering the demonic arts, but you are not. You do not like peace, but that is what you need. Think about it. If you are filled with chaos, how can you focus your energy to control a battlefield?"

I calm down and she smiles at me as she grabs the spongy mitt and begins to wash the sweat and splatter of blood off of me. "I understand that fighting to defend what is yours is necessary, but I do not understand why you actually enjoy battle. Have you learned how to counteract the effects of being blessed and cursed?" Understanding that she is trying to keep me calm, I accept the change of topics back to the progression of my powers and I nod to her. "I have. I seem to have the ability to dispel the powers and abilities of enemies. It can also work on me." I extend my hand for her to cut me with a blessed blade and she grabs the razor again and casts a blessing over it. She stabs me it and I chant mentally, "No blessing can harm me!" She pulls the blade out and no blessing rune forms on my hand. She goes to heal my head and the wound closes right up. She smiles and nods, "Impressive. I want you to try something for me. I want you to try and see the flow of spirit energy." I look at her and inquire how I am supposed to do that.

Kiera tells me that I have to focus on everything yet nothing at the same time. "You know that there is magic in the water of your baths, but you cannot see the magic. It is all around you and you ignore it. Close your eyes." I look at her and release a sound that is a cross between a sigh and a deep exhale as I close my eyes and she washes my face. "Since you do not wish to see the energy. I want you to try and feel the energy. Feel the different spirit particles used to heal your wounds and soothe your muscles. Feel how it seems into your flesh and coats itself to you. Feel the tingle that it gives when its magic begins to work." With my eyes closed and a blade within reach, I am placing a lot of confidence and trust in a woman who is essentially my prisoner that she won't try to slit my throat. Still, I stay those thoughts and give myself over to her voice. As she describes the different elements of my bath, I can indeed feel the magic all around me. My arms move around as I smile at the feeling of all of this. She cleanses my face and I feel the tingling the most there. Opening my eyes, I find myself so much more exposed to the flow around me. I possess no thoughts of battle or much of anything except for the flow of energy.

The white wing empath senses my joy but also senses my displeasure that I cannot see the flow of energy the way she is describing it. I am unsure why, but I seem to be cut off from the ability to see the energy. She continues my bath and we continue to talk. The mitt feels incredible and she has such a gentle nature that it simply amplifies the feeling. It has a unique comparison to the bathing received from a Shyr Beis. As she finishes with my upper body, her hand submerges not paying attention and she gasps when she realizes where her hand is currently located and its effect. She quickly retracts her hand and apologizes. I grin at her and tell her that there is nothing to apologize for. I rise and she grabs the towel. Standing this close to me while I am completely naked and physically aroused, I can see the worry in her from the rapid rise and fall of her bosom. I step out of the tub and walk over to her. She dries me off and I wrap the towel around my waist.

When we come out of the bathing room and she retrieves the robe that she selected for me, Kiera is holding a completely light colored robe with not even a stitch of darkness in it. Even the red is lighter than the usual color of blood. It is primarily gold and silver, which is similar to my armor, so I don't mind, but I chuckle nonetheless. Posing the question as I approach, "You don't like any of the dark robes." My eyes and an accompanying smile fall upon Kiera and she giggles coyly, "It isn't that." She turns the robe around and I notice that it is not one of my robes... it is new. I look at the empath and the smile of pride and happiness is the first thing I notice about her. I nod respectfully and thank her for the robe. I step closer to her and kiss her on the forehead. My hands gently hold her face in my palms and I pause for a moment as I look into her eyes and move in for a kiss. She is frozen in shock it would seem for a moment before she actually kisses me back. We back up to the wall and continue kissing and my hands slide all over her figure. Her tattered dress is lifted as my hand slides up her thigh and my towel falls. I love Telekinetix!

As the towel drops, I press my masculinity against her and her eyes widen. My lips fall to her neck before I spin her around to face the wall. She utters a request for me not to take her. I pause for a moment and turn her back around. I look into her eyes and speak softly, "You don't mean that at all, do you, Kiera?" She looks at me as she lifted into the air and laid on the bed gently. The robe is hung gently on the wall so that it won't be sullied and I lift her dress up, spread her legs apart slowly while kissing her further and ease myself inside of her. I move slowly as I inch myself deeper inside of her. She clenches onto my tightly as I can feel her stretching to accept me. My starting pace is slow and steady. As it begins to quicken, the sounds that her body releases become more and more passionate and more invigorated. She is exiting the realm of pain into the one of pure pleasure. As we change thru a couple of positions, I take her on a journey that allows her to embrace a part of her that her order forced to be kept suppressed for so long. I discover that even for a spirit, their form can only take so much so we stop and there are particles all over the bed. Thankfully, my bed is quite large, so when I roll to my back and she lays her head on top of mine, we are both laying in dry spots. Both of us are breathing heavily, but slowly down and she asks without looking up. "Did I please you?" I smile and kiss her on top of her head. "The true question is how do you feel now?" She leans up to kiss me and thanks me for calling her bluff. She takes in a deep breath and tells me that she feels amazing and full of pain at the same time. I smile and tell her that I enjoyed being inside of her, so I didn't wish to stop. My right hand reaches up from behind her to help her rest as I relax myself. I feel before slowly drift into a slumber and soon after I head into the Realm of Dreams myself. I could not expect what was to come next though...

1579/256
Perfect: Spirit - Atma Visphota
Train: Light - Spiraga (2000)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos   DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:29 pm

I appear in a realm that I never seen before. It is bright here and there is a calm peace over this realm. I am both confused and intrigued at the same time by this place. I follow the path that I come to on and walk forward. This countryside is amazing. I have never known a place like this has ever existed or even could exist. This is a vast stretch of land going far past where my eyes can see and I find myself in awe as I look at clusters of petals dance by me as if they are wind spirits playing with one another. This realm is incredible and while I do not know how I got here, I am very happy to be here. I press onward on this path. It isn't for a while that I finally look back behind and see that I apparently left some large radiant city. I do not remember ever being that though it seems vaguely familiar. I approach a new village and find an old man flying towards me with some kami flying after him. An energy blast knocks him out of the sky flying towards me and my telekinetic powers grab him out of the sky and he lands behind me. Another energy shot flies towards him, but since he is behind me, it flies directly at me this time. Now that isn't very polite. I'm not even involved in this. "Ātmā ḍhāla, rakṣā." Energy gathers in front of the me and the energy blast just bounces off of the shield.

As the kami pursuers approach the old man, I look at them and speak, "What is the meaning of this?" They all look at me quizzically and ask me why I am interfering. I sigh, "It is so rude to ignore a question and respond with one of your own. You first." One of the guards looks at my clothing and speaks, "He is one of the banished... but how did he get here and why is his speech so strange? What do you make of this?" I look over my attire and notice that I am dressed in a manner that I have seen before, but I cannot remember where at the moment. Turning my attention to the old man, I help him up and they think to advance, but I look at them and speak telepathically in a broadcast sense, "I would not do that. You are already being rude by not telling me what this man has done, you've attacked me without reason, and now you would think to attack me again." They look at me and discern me to be an enemy and launch into attack. "Stay close, old man." is the telepathic message that only he receives and he steps closer as they move to surround me. Standing back to back with the old man, they advance and I utter the chant once they get too close for their own good, "Ātmā visphota!" As they dash to strike, an explosion of spiritual energy erupts from my form and pushes out against the spirits. Since they do not wear armor and in the midst of an attack, it tears into their bodies and knocks them away. I prepare to move in for the kills and the old man stops me. "No! Do not kill if you don't have to. That is enough. Let us make our escape, young one." Looking at the blood like spirit particles leaking from their forms my fangs show and I look at the old man. "I want answers or they die." He nods to me and tells me that I will get them, but we need to make sure that we are not discovered. I ask him where and he describes the location to me. I close my eyes and grab him as I speak, "Timatimana!" A column of light engulfs us and we both vanish from the path that I was on. Damn it! I didn't even get to see the village. Though considering how I was treated outside of the village, I can't imagine being treated any better inside the place.

We appear in a lush, forest area and the old man leads me into some sort of portal or barrier that blends in with its surroundings. When I arrive, I am greeted with similar hospitality as before and the old man is knocked to the side by some unseen force as I feel my arm get slashed and my body knocked across the way. I see a kamikonjou and think that it is another one trying to kill the old man whom I seek to get answers from, so I move to defend him as the kami approaches him with a blade in their cloaked hands. Ducking under a backward spinning blade slash, I telekinetically push against the kami only to be blasted in the torso by an energy strike. This is definitely not going well. As the kami comes in for another attack, my body instinctively begins to release my darker form. "Old man..." my voice changes as my body begins to change and my dark wings rush out to shield me from the attack. "Move..." a dark voice speaks from within the wings. My wings part to reveal the kami waiting for me and I look at her in my Dark Kami form. The beast had been unleashed.

The kami and I, now on equal footing, dash at one another and clash. The kami's sword against my claws. I slash into their arm with a grazing strike from my tail as we move apart. Growling at my adversary, we dash back at one another both using Spirit Half Moon Strikes as a feint attack and strike again. We stand toe to toe and trade strikes. We both knock each other back from our position with countering strikes and I look at the kami looking to end this and exclaim, "Divine Uprising!" Spiritual energy burns from beneath the kami's position surging upward and engulfing the kami in its might. The kami and the old man, though I currently can't see him look at me with a most confused look about them. The fury within me surges yet again as I prepare for this battle to end. Much to my surprise though, the kami is still standing there with their cloak somewhat tattered, but their hood is intact. The kami speaks, "Let me show you how to really use that power! Divine Uprising!" (Lucia Version of Divine Uprising = Destructive) What the hell? As the power is used against me, I am both caught off guard and utterly confused because I was under the impression that only one spirit had that power... the burning feeling takes over my form and I am lifted into the air and dropped on my back filled all over in pain. I have rarely ever felt such pain before. How is it possible that this power could dwarf my own so drastically. As the unknown female kami moves in for the kill, I utter the words, "Atma Visphota!" She is flung back from me and I rise to a knee. The old man chuckles, "Are you two finished yet? As if it is not difficult enough to deal with you and your lust for destruction and battle, I was saved by your successor it would seem. Both of you, relinquish your rage or I will do it for you." We both look at the old man and his eyes begin to glow a vibrant platinum color.

Neither of us back down first and next thing we know, we are both laying on the ground on our backs in pain and definitely not in our heightened forms. He smiles and says, "That is much better. Young One, what is your name and where are you from?" Slow to get to my feet, I look at the old man and respond, "I am Prince Psyre of the Dark Kami faction known as the Veilos Syli Regime. Who are you and where am I? And how does she possess the Divine Uprising power? Lucia is the only one who has that power." The female kami lowers her hood and looks at me with complete bewilderment. "We have never met before and there is no way that you could be one of the Dark Kami... they have been banished for nearly eight years now and all of them left and followed their commander. So who are you and how do you know me?" I look at her now sharing in her confusion. I look at her pendant and my eyes widen as I look at her. "That is not possible. None of this is possible. Where am I?!" The old man tells me to calm down. "You are in Novartis, Young One. We are in Koushi and somehow you two know each other somehow. He has your pendant, Lucia. He is a descendant of the Commander, but a very distant one." She seemingly appears in front of me and grabs the pendant and asks me how I got the pendant. I tell her that Lucia, the real Lucia, gave it to me as reward for besting her in a game of strategy. "She is trapped inside the orb that was at the shrine in the historic park in Gothstone." The old man sees that both of us are confused so he waves his hand and we "appear" in the shrine realm. They look around and see the vast devastation around us. Lucia appears and we are but spectres silently watching the interaction. They witness my entire stay in the realm before we return to the hidden residence in wherever this Novartis is. I do not believe that I am in Novartis because I have no means to accessing it and the Hogashi has never left their post.

The old man is the only one who gains clarity from the entire situation. "Psyre, it is possible that you are either here from an alternate realm or that you are currently experiencing a mix of your dream and your Lucia's memories. Something that you very recently did has opened you to your Spiritual Arts powers in a manner that you have never felt before and since you hold possession of a vast number of spirits and spirit particles within you, you are able to connect with your Lucia. I think she is trying to help you by letting you meet her before she became the one that you know. I cannot access what happens to change you from this troubled state to the one surrounded by nothing but devastation, Lucia. Though since we know that that is a possibility, we must work harder to ensure that it does not come to pass or if it is inevitable, that it does not become worse than that. Let's go eat and try to figure all of this out." We head inside the house. I inquire if we should leave since the amount of spiritual energy that was released will definitely alert the enemy kami. He smiles and tells me that we are protected by barrier that does not let magic in or out. Lucia looks at him and without being able to read her thoughts, I can tell what she is thinking. The old man tells both of us that we worry too much. "Lucia, he is not here to betray either of us. He actually has feelings for you that he suppresses quite often. He is legitimately trying to free you from the prison that you are trapped in in his realm. Psyre, even knowing how her fate is decided in your realm does not change my commitment to help her conquer her darkness. I could even help you conquer yours. You must learn to control the chaos within you or you will be consumed by it. Of that, I am certain, Young Prince."

Lucia heads inside and I remain outside for a moment. The old man stops at the door and glances back at me. "Fate is fate, Psyre. I am fated to die and that is what will unleash the Angel of Destruction upon the world. Her grief turns into rage and her fury knows no bounds. It will be a terrible vengeance that she will extract, but it is far better than what she will unleash if I do not help her now. She is correct when she told you that you are in danger of becoming what she became. Your lust for power and enjoyment of chaos is extremely dangerous to you. If you do not learn to control your chaos, then you will undoubtedly become a victim of it." I look at the old man and ask him if there is a way to bind her powers so that she can't cause the destruction. "They can only be suppressed for now. My only hope to change the outcome that you witnessed is to help her gain and master control. While I would offer for you to remain, I know that you must return before you will be ready, but I invite you to stay a while at least. Get to know the real Lucia better so that you understand how it is that someone once so pure could fall so far. Should you ever seek redemption... her fall may very well be your path to ascension. It is your choice though."

2379/635
Master: Spirit - Spiritual Bind (IP)
Perfect: Spirit - Atma Visphota (2000)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos   DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:38 am

The old man seems so calm about his fate and knowing that he is going to die. For most of those who have no fear or worry of natural death, knowing that you will be killed and that your death will trigger off a series of terrible massacres of destruction and campaigns of carnage. How heavy his soul must be to carry that burden and race against an unknown time to try and prevent it. I remain outside and just think about things and look around. It isn't long before I have company while I am out wandering aimlessly. "If you have come for a Round 2, I find myself not in the mood to fight right now." She smirks and tells me not to flatter myself. "Why did you not come to eat when the invitation was extended to you?" Turning around to look at her, "I have too much on my mind at the moment to be concerned with my stomach. I am appreciative of the offer but I do not belong here and my people need me. You look like there is a question leaving your mind for your tongue. Ask it." She walks up closer and speaks in a softer, more serious tone and I can already guess what she's going to ask before the words are let loose from her lips. "I want to know. What am I like when you meet me?" I look at her and at this very moment, I understand why, in the sci-fi movies, they have so many rules and restrictions against time travel... they seriously prevent awkward situations like this one.

I pause for a moment before I speak, "I'm not going to lie to you, Lucia. You basically become what you now fight to destroy and it is because you possess so great a gift for destruction and victory in battle that you are doomed to your fate. I will discover the means to free you, but I do not know if I can contain your power. When I appear in the realm that they trapped you in, you could have killed me with ease. It is only b/c I do not see you as a monster that I was able to hold any sway on you. There is some compassion still left in you when I meet you, but you are so consumed by your grief and anger at the betrayal that it would be difficult for you to ever forgive the kami and I don't blame you. Fortunately I never learned about my future, but I definitely learned about my family's past. I learned about what for you is recent history when my great ancestor, the High Commander, led the campaigns against the dark ones doing the bidding of those he served, but how was he rewarded? They tried to take everything from him and still he continued to serve with honor. He was willing to do what most other kamikonjou can not do and they sought to punish him for it. Banishment?! For what? For protecting those who loved so dearly and for going after his warriors when they were trapped in the border lands of the mortal realm. I completely understand how you feel." She looks at the pond that we have come to stand by and looks at her reflection. "So I am to fall from my station as a kami... perhaps, it would be better if I just took my own life. He could come out of hiding finally and I would not kill all those people." I step closer to stand next to her and look at her reflection as well. "That is true. You would not, but the onikonjou would kill far more. I live in Onitoshi and I know our ways there. As soon as the Hogashi abandoned his post, the demons flooded to the mortal realm to cause havoc. The kami do nothing, but watch as the humans suffer. Life means nothing to the kami and so spirits roam free to do as will. What you do is heinous to them, but the humans revere you for it before they are taught to fear you. A person, spirit or mortal, can only accept so much betrayal before they see no one as an ally and everyone as an enemy."

Nodding, Lucia tells me that she understands why the Hermit sent her out here to speak with me. I look over at her with intrigue written over my face and she tells me, "A time will come when you will have to make a choice. On one hand, you will possess the power and fuel to unleash a wave of carnage where you will see nothing but darkness and you will enjoy it because that will be all that you feel. On the other hand, you will be presented an option that you will not like and you will fight against it until you realize that you have no love for your black wings as they are not you. When that time comes, remember me and what I have endured. Promise me that you will remember how I am now compared to how you know me. If that is my fate then so be it, but I wish that upon no one. To be all alone in a desolate wasteland of a realm where you have killed nearly everyone and those who survive are only alive to replenish the cycle for you." My gaze shifts from her reflection to my own. "A pair of doomed kami it would seem. You doomed to fall from station and I doomed to embrace the darkness that is natural to me because I have never known my mother's warmth and kindness except thru my Spirit Father's memories. Lucia, how do I save you?" The Hermit walks up and speaks, "You can not. Psyre Prince will be engulfed in darkness, evil, and chaos. Your people in the demon realm will prosper and your affairs in the mortal realm will come to fruition, but Psyre will be a beacon of violence and strife. The Veilos Tyrn will be responsible for numerous massacres and the rise of several tyrants. The only way that you can save Lucia is for you to save yourself and the People of the Temple. Before you ask, I cannot tell you what temple, but you are searching for the home of the Yaksa known as Mukhya. Mukhya is the key to saving Lucia and so many more. Worry not about it, young Kami, as all will reveal itself when it is meant to." I nod to him and ask him if I should bind my powers since I am destined to bring about a second era of destruction. He tells me that he will grant my request if I am serious about it. "Be mindful that you would lose access to some unexpected powers or even future powers as well if I were to perform such a spell on you. You will have to endure, young Kami." I will have to endure? I nod to him and realize that I am being to hasty about all of this. If I were seal my powers away then it would be no different than what Lucia was considering. The Hermit tells me that it is time for me to return now. I tell him that I thought I had more to learn. He smiles and tells me that I do, but that it is not time for me to continue.

Slowly, everything starts to get hazy and darkens. I hear the sounds of conflict, but I am still enveloped in darkness. As the sounds clatter inside my head louder and louder, I just want them to be quiet. Suddenly they all stop. The darkness starts to peel away and my voice is heard audibly though it is very raspy as if I'm dying of thirst, "Take one more step towards her and I guarantee you will regret it." Everyone rushes towards the bed and I ask them why everyone is in my chamber while I am resting. Zilana steps forward and responds, "You have been trapped in your sleep for three days, my Prince. We are relieved to see you awake." I look at her confused at her statement and respond telepathically to everyone in the room, "I wasn't even gone for a day. Zilana, get rid of them and if anyone harms Kiera. They die. Understood?" Everyone takes a step back towards the door and she nods to me. "Thy will be done, my Prince." The room empties and Kiera and Zilana tend to me. Three days, huh? Interesting.

1530/2165
Hone: Spirit - Seal (2000)
Perfect: Spirit - Atma Visphota (2000)

PWC (Lord): 1530
EXP = +165
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos   DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:23 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos   DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

DREAM Chronicle: Control Your Chaos
Page 1 of 1