Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] Empty
PostSubject: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Any price. Money. I nearly fell on my face in surprise. Not what I was expecting. But I guess the guy has to make a living as well. Money isn't an issue for me. But the thing he was gonna do. He still hasn't told me. I sit in the hut, watching him idly, both my blade lain across my lap, my free hand petting the heads of the chimera as I wait for some kind of reaction from this.. Being. Honestly I can't just say man. Could be a woman with a manly voice for all I know.

"Ano.." I finally try to speak. "What exactly is this technique?" I ask, being polite, but I am curious as to what it is that is going to cost me four thousand dollars.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Much like stereotypical dark and disturbed individuals do, the cloaked male hums softly to himself as his form shifts through the room, looking through various draws and cupboards. I guess to fit inside the hut, the Chimera showed an ability to decrease its size for ease of access. As the question comes in, the dark figure shifts slightly, so that it’s obvious he turned his head towards her, before looking back and pulling out what appeared to be a tattoo needle of sorts and holding it up ominously in his right hand. He picks something up in his left and then turns around to face her, speaking, “you haven’t heard of my technique?” That would raise the question to why she was here. He wondered if she had tripped out of a tree and simply fallen into his domain… but that would be silly. He shrugs off the question and answers, “the dark bonding, of course.” He slowly makes his way towards her. “I see you have two weapons there… as inferior as they may be they might still prove useful to you. No doubt, you’ll want them bonded to you, yes?”
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:33 pm

This person is so odd. I wonder if I should honestly be worried for my life. Jyn would be wringing my neck right now for acting naive like this. But I know I need to get stronger. I want to become a force to be reckoned with when time calls for it. This whole battle with the demons is not going to end anytime soon and I want to help protect those who don't know anything. Plus I could be an assest to Div12, even if I don't like all their methods for doing things.

The being turns and is holding some tools in his hands. One is a needle and I stiffen. I really don't like needles. Spider, needles and roaches. The few things i can honestly become a screaming girl over. I look at the being as he speaks. I shake my head a bit as he raises the queston. I wanted to meet him since jigoku is a demon blade. I thought he might help me understand more.

"Dark.. Bonding.." I say the wards and my eyes go to the needle again before peering into the shadows of the hood. Jigoku hums in disapproval at the insult of him being inferior. But then he explains. Bind them to my soul. Have the ability to call on them at will. its what i want!

"Jigoku takes offense to being called inferior... But yes. I want the blades bound to me. It will help increase my abilities with my powers. i will no longer have to worry about losing one or the other. I want this.."

twc: 591
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:55 pm

“Good,” he dark man says. He pauses not really doing anything, “you’ve got the money, of course?” Just why he needed or wanted the money was something that one could use their imagination with. “What am I saying, of course you do,” he self answers. The topic had already been brought up and she seemed to agree to it, so logic would dictate she was good for it. His body seems to hover in the cloak as he passes her, depressing a button on the chair she was sitting on, causing it to lay back flat, almost turning it into an operating table. He pulls out a tray connected to the chair and lays down the needle and the secondary item, which was a saucer of ink. Continuing his floating through the room, he wheels large candles into place in a pentagram formation around her and then goes into the task of magically lighting them with a simple pointing gesture. He rubs his hands together as he walks to Shiori and states, “now… the process is excruciating.” He seems to enjoy telling her this, “the sooner you black out the better. Now now… will you please remove your clothing? It's in the way.”
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:09 pm

He asks about the money again and I simply nod, though he is not paying much mind to me as he answers his own question. He's creepy, but Jigoku reassures me that this is the person we are looking for. Reirei isn't too plased though and I have to keep myself calm. I need this guy in order to be another step along my path to becoming a weapon's master.

I blink as the chair is shifted back. It makes me nervous again. I feel like a lab rat suddenly. I watch his every movement, cold sweat sliding down the side of my face. i wipe it away with a trembling hand. I don't want to seem weak. But my body is reacting. As the candles join in this i suddenly feel like a virgin sacrifice.. Minus the whole virgin part.

The process is excruciating. Good Kami he just got pleasure out of telling me that. Fucking great. I got a sadist here who is about to help me. I mentally grumble only to look at the cloaked figure in shock. Wait.. nude? I glare and I hold Jigoku.

"One false move and I lash out," I snarl but I pull off my clothes like he asked. He used please when he asked so I'm going to believe they are in the way. But one wrong move and off with any privates the being owns. I lay back again, modestly covering my breasts with my arms, my swords covering my other private area.

twc: 1047
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Almost disinterested he assures her rambling on a bit as he gets all of his tools into place, “I have no interest in the human body. A fascinating piece of work it is, it hold nothing more to entrance me with. I have mastered it; it is only a tool to allow our consciousness forms. Pity humans only have one form. Spirits are able to hold multiple forms making us the more unique.” During this time, he moves to the saucer of dark ink and holds his hands over it. Unfortunately, his hands were covered as well, but by what appeared to be very thin black gloves. He murmurs lightly to himself and the ink begins to glow. One hand shifts to the weapons and they begin to glow with the same intensity as the ink. After a moment, they break apart into spirit particles and enter into the saucer of ink, swirling in a ying yang manner showing their duality. From there he prepares the needle with the ink, taking his time, not moving particularly fast for any reason. He makes it to the side of the chair and looks down at her nude form and speaks to himself, “now where shall this go. I believe a dragon will work for one… but the other seems more like… perhaps a snow leopard. It is rather whitish in aura, now isn’t it? Well then… let’s get started, shall we? Oh, I almost forgot…” He gives a short incantation and dark bindings wrap around her arms, legs, and torso, holding her down. “I can’t have you squirming too much,” he explains, “I hate making mistakes.”

The first portion of the procedure starts off excruciating from the moment the needle touches her. It burns intensely as if a hundred needles were being forced onto her. He does not pussyfoot with it either; he presses down harshly making sure the needle pressed down on her skin almost as if he were trying to bind it to the bone. Because of the detail involved, the procedure would take several hours; he would not stop for breaks or even to look up and inspect it. It was his craft and he knew what he was doing. After it is down, he finally pulls the needle away from her skin and remarks calmly, “another masterpiece is done.”
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:55 pm

This person is so odd to me. His mannerisms and patterns of speech. Actually.. He reminds me of Sou-kun's little brother when he is a designing mood. An artist and I'm the canvass. I should feel nervous, scared. But all I feel is this ache to be one with the blades who have saved my ass so many times. They had whispered to me with the spirits they possess. Jigoku is a male about my age with a lust for battle. But he is also wise in the ways of the demons. Reirei is a gentle man with almost feminine features. Soft spoken but he has a sharp tongue when he is arguing with Jigoku. They balance one another. Light and Dark.

My eyes follow the powerful being. He begins to chant and I am fasciated as he breaks my blades into flecks of light and shadow, melding them with the ink. I can see how the swirl with one another. Yin and Yang. A balanced pair of blades. Still no fear fills me, even though I'm petrified of needles. All I feel is this calm before the storm. A knowledge that I will be bound with my blades forever. I offer a simple prayer to the Higher Being to guide me through the pain and conquer.

I grunt as the straps pin me and I nod, his descriptions of my blades making me realize.. He plans to make large shapes on my body. Oh this will be fun to explain to Jyn when he sees me naked again. Hope he finds tattoos sexy. Then it begins and I bite my lower lips at the pain that slams into my form down to my very soul. My body strains against the straps and I shut my eyes.
It probably is no longer than five minutes before I am wailing in agony, feeling as if the needle is shredding my soul slowly and letting it heal up then shredding it again. I can feel tears running down my face, blood running from the flesh he pierces. I try to thrash at it intensifies, my mind refusing to black out from pain. I've been broken before from my own trainning, though nothing like this. I don't know how long I scream for, but my voice soon goes out and I can open my mouth in a silent scream, no longer to even produce tears.

Its not till he moves to my lower back that I find blissful darkness welcoming and I slump to the chair.

twc: 1861
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:49 pm

“Oh dear me, she’s passed out…” the cloaked figure looks over her nude partially torn body. Everything would heal up soon. He looks to her clothing and waves his hand. They form over her body as if she had put them on herself. “At least she’s decent now,” he states to himself. The restraints are taken off of her and her body is telepathically lifted to the back of the Chimera. The money floats from her pocket to his hand and he orders the beast, “do see to it this reaches the edge of the forest. Hurry back.” The chimera seems to understand and makes haste with transporting the customer. After laying her body down in the soft grasses outside of the forest, he tri licks her face, leaving her a puppysnakethingee kiss and then turns around and bounds back into it.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:13 am

A world of pain then darkness. But now I feel the warmth of the sun on my skin and my cheek feels like it has dried spit on it. I groan, eyes fluttering open. "Huh?" I mumbles and slowly sit up.

"FUCK!" I scream, body screaming also. I curl forward, whimpering. My whole body is bruised. "Mou.." I whimper and peek forward. I see the edge of the Lower Commons.

'Quite you bitching..'

I blink. Jigoku?

'Of course it is. Now get your ass up and get home before that twat mop boyfriend of yours pitches a fit.." he grumbles and I can see Reirei smacking him upside his head. I snicker and force myself up, stumbling to my feet. I hiss in pain, but grit my teeth and force myself forward. I peek back at the forest and smile. I would be back if I needed his help.

'Hurry up..'

"Fuck off, Ji-kun," I grumble and I begin to limp my way home.

[end quest]

twc: 2167
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]   .Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

.Etched into the Soul [Dark Bonding Part 2]
Page 1 of 1