Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:51 am

First topic message reminder :

After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 Jynbanner_01
After the Rolling Stone's Return

Though I was tired, I didn’t go straight home after my date with Izumi. I knew that would probably be one of the dumbest things I could do. I probably had Izumi’s scent all over me, plus the fact that I smelled like sex couldn’t possibly help matters. Instead, way was made to the City Metro. It was practically on the way home between that portion of East City and Gothstone, so it wasn’t out of the way. The drive to the Metro was interesting. As soon as I got in my car and got on the dark roads, a comment came from my own little mental peanut gallery. In the passenger seat of the black luxury sedan would be a chibi version of the earth golem, who sat passively and did not say much. In the center back seat, was the humanoid dragon that had somehow been bound to me. He holds his tea with one hand beneath the cup and the other on the handle as he takes a long sip before lowering the cup and speaking; effectively breaking the silence I wish would have remained.

“So she has skills over than in battle…” comes the sarcastic remark. I sigh, keeping my eyes on the road as I continue to drive northwest on one of the major highways of the city. I comment, “why are you here?” The answer comes easily, “because your mind is too clouded for me to be comfortable within you.” I look to the earth golem who stood on the seat to my side like a small plushie. He looks to me, but doesn’t say anything. At that point, I admitted to liking him better between the two spirits housed in my body. The Sephiroth wannabe in the background continues, “your form was off during your mating.” A hash mark pops on my head. I ask, “how would you know? Demons don’t have sex!” He remains calm as he answers, “we do sometimes. You shouldn’t speak with limited knowledge.” I sigh, simmering down as I speak mundanely, “I should just shoot you and get it over with.” The dragon reminds me, “the last time we fought, you couldn’t touch me. Matter of fact, SHE had to defeat me. The elder lords offered you my power because of the trail she passed. You really are weak, you know.” I frown. “Could you not talk for a while?” I request. He nods, “certainly.” There is a finally silence before it is broken by an elongated sipping sound as Damon continues to sip his tea.

Somehow, I survived the trip until I got to the Division 12 headquarters where my office was. The night crew was a bit surprised to see me in this late. Passing through security, I enter into the building and make way to the locker rooms. From there, I take the necessary shower and change into a spare set of work clothes that I kept in my office. After cleaning myself off, I make my way back to my car and then head off to Gothstone.

Making it home, I open the door to notice that it was very quiet. I wondered if Shiori had gone to sleep. I pull out my phone, oddly enough no calls were missed, but I wince at the time. I quietly make my way into the apartment, closing the door behind me.

Current: 656
Total: 656
After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 am

I've never been worried about demons. Not since I came to be the Mistress of Jigoku. The demon blade is tempermental and I'm sure would turn on a weak person. Having a demon blade has opened my eyes in many ways. Also meeting Sanzon. Its made me rethink the demons and spirits in general. What if they are not all bad and just want to live a normal life like us? What right do we have to deny them something so simple as life? We don't. This is why I slightly disagree with Div12 even if I'm going to be working for them. Working for them against my will though. I don't really want to report to someone, but it looks like Jii-san will find a way for me to have to work for them. I sigh and wrap my hair up in the towel and grab a smaller one to just rub my body down to finish drying. I don't like being damp when I pull on clothes. It makes the clothes stick and bothers the fuck out of me.

I walk into the bedroom as Jyn is dressing. I walk to the dresser and pull out a matching bra and thong set from my side of the dresser. I smile a bit. I'm happy. He and I have a title again and its like a weight off my shoulders. I toss the small towel in the room hamper and slip the thong up my legs. I set it in place, strings on my hips and the other strong.. Well it is a thong. I move from the dresser as I get my nice black lace bra on, the bra one of those bras that held a girl with an ample chest just right and displayed the breasts, but was not a push up bra. I don't even want to know how big my boobs would look in a push up bra. I set the girls in their cups snuggly and pull the towel off my head, my hair now just damp but not soaked like it had been. I drop the towel into the hamper also. I would have to do laundry this weekend. I look at Jyn, noting he is nearly completely dressed.

"Did you want me to pack you a light lunch also with your coffee?" I ask, pulling a pair of jeans from the closet and slipping into them. I grab my Moonbucks t-shirt and pull it on. Its really cute.I designed it. Low cut in the front and allows just a glimpse of my mid drift if my customer is lucky and it says Moonbucks on the back. These shirts have upped what we make in tips. I walk to the dresser again and fish out a pair of socks. I walk to the bed and sit down, getting them on, allowing Jyn to get ready for work also. I get up when I'm done and hum as I walk out of the bedroom and to the kitchen.

-504/6405
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:28 am

I am putting on my shirt as the question comes in. Looking to her, I nod and ask, “if you would, that would be great.” That way I could save a bit on lunch. I found that I was a bit of a miser. I worked and looked at my money. Of course, I had it to spend when I really wanted something, but most of the things that I wanted, I already had. I didn’t often spend money on small things and I always liked to have something to show for the money I spent; that’s why I couldn’t understand people who spent too much money drinking or getting high. Reaching up into the closet, I pull my holster from its handing position and strap it about my chest before placing my pistols in place, two at the chest holster and the smaller one at my ankle. After getting dressed I move to the bed, where I sit and lace up my boots. When I’m done with that, I get up and gather my keys and other items, moving to the kitchen where hopefully the lunch wouldn’t take to long to acquire.

Current: 193
Total: 5575
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 am

His answer to my question of lunch has me smiling as I move into the kitchen. I don't mind making him something. My meal will be healthier than whatever fast food he would go and get in Metro around the Div12 offices. Little Ghost sits on one of the chairs, watching me as I pull down bread from the cabinet and then pull things out of the fridge. I set the items on the counter that let me look out to the living room. "Stocks." I call out and the channel changes as I put together three ham and cheese sandwiches. I like to make sure he is well fd, but won't get fat. It wouldn't do to ruin his fit body.

I frown as I see the dow jones running along the screen. Mother fucker. Delsa rose four points. I knew I should have texted Kyouya to buy the company up. I sigh. Oh well. No use crying over something that its too late to buy. I finish up the sandwiches just as Jyn's steps out of the bedroom. I move to get a paperbag to carry things in along with sandwich bags to keep his lunch fresh. I smile as he comes near and pack things up. I close the paper bag and move to the remaining coffee, putting it in a travel mug for him. I then remember something I got at the store the other day when i went grocery shopping.

I pull it out of the cabinet and take a packet out, walking over with the travel mug and it. I set it all on the counter. I hold up the packet. "Ne Jyn.. I saw this and thought you might like it. Sts new. Its single packets of kool aide. You get a glass of water and you can make it by dumping the single serving pack in. I got a couple of them. But I got you the purple grape since I knpw its the one you like more," I chirp and put it in the paper bag with the sandwiches and push it toward the end. I then move around and smile at him.

-362/6767
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:40 am

Internal a small child that represents myself squeals with glee and hops around yelling “yata”s here and there. Koolaide that was easy to make with one cup? What? That was the best thing ever! I found myself floating in a meadow of flowers with pastel bubbles floating around me as I frolic in slow motion. Returning to reality, I give a casual nod and answer, “Mmh.” I pick up the items off of the table and hold them in my arms. As she moves around to me, I lean forward, giving her a goodbye kiss on the side of her cheek. Standing straight, I confirm, “thank you, Shi. See you tonight.” With that, if there was nothing else, I would make my way to the door, somehow open it, then exit it, making my way to my car, into it and into the streets of Gothstone on my way to work; late.

Current: 152
Total: 5727
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Rep! : 7

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:52 pm

I find my smile widening a touch as I watch him. He is remaining the cool guy stotic, but I know on the inside his chibi self is dancing around like a baka with the surprise of the instant single serving kool aide. Honestly I spoil this man. But now he's my boyfriend again and deserves to be spoiled every so often, especially after that wonderful morning sex. He grabs everything and I lean in for my goo bye kiss on the cheek. It makes me all girly giddy and chibi Shiori is dancing on the mind meeting table, Jigoku and Reirei too embrassed to watch.

I return the kiss andc then move to the door, opening it for him so he can concentrate on not droping anything. "I'll see you tonight, sweetheart. Play nice with the boys at work," I say with a grin. Little Ghost sits and watches, giving a small mew as his farewell to his master befoore heading back to sun himself on the window sill. I close the door behind him and move back to the kitchen. I have a moment before I have to head to work.

"Off." I say to the vid screen as I enter the kitchen. I then turn my music back on and turn on the water. I can't stop myself from smiling as I wash the few dishes in the sink. Jyn and I are a couple again. Jigoku grumbles about me being a sappy teenager and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not a teenager.." I mutter as I set the dishes in the dish rack to dry. I can't help how giddy I am. I've been wanting to become his girlfriend again for quite some time. I reach for another dish and realize in my day dreaming I had finished without realizing. I giggle and rinse the soap off my hands and out of the sink, no need to get soap scum in the sink. I look at the time.

"Ah crap." I was going to be late.. Well by my standards. I'm always an hour early to my shift. I shut off the water, dry my hands then move out of the kitchen. Ghost is sound asleep in the sun as I grab my purse. I walk over and pat his head. "Ja ne, Ghost-chibi," I chirp then skip over to the door and slip on my comfortable non-slip sneakers. They are perfect for resturant settings because they insure you don't slip on things like water ot an ice cube. I give the apartment one last onnce over before nodding and heading out the door, locking it behind me. Now.. To work!

-445/7212

-End Rp-
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Rep! : 7

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Updated Jyn.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Updated Shiori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)   After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Rolling Stone's Return (Shiori)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2