Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breathing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Breathing Empty
PostSubject: Breathing   Breathing EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 am

Okay here's the thing, I got into a conversation with Mariko about.

It started out in a talk about fighting underwater and it was stated that demon's didn't need to breath.

So I need to verify because it's sounds so illogical to me. I could understand is they were in some sort of spirit form then breathing really isn't required, or if they had some sort of water breathing ability or if they were water demons, it's understandable, and i was looking over the site to see if it gave any insight into this, but then I came across the spiritual impression quest that pretty much states that spirit beings do not have a physical body, and so on about them needing a physical body in order to interact with the physical realm (earth).

and i was told that Onitoshi doesn't have correct air, but that just means that the demons and spirit based beings living in Onitoshi breath that type of air, so in other words, they still breath none the less. Wouldn't that just mess with their ability to breath properly on earth since the air is different from in Onitoshi. that's like saying a human can breath on mars...it just doesn't make sense.

So if the demon gets into a underwater battle, wouldn't they have to hold their breath? Or like Mariko told me, they dont need to breath so they can be underwater all they like.

Really this is mostly just some clarifications for the quest with the blob thing thats underwater, because that just kinda makes doing that quest almost impossible in the past.... being that I'm pretty certain the blob is pretty darn deep underwater and the change in pressure is gonna mess with someone (demon or not) and then having to worry about breathing on top of it.

SOOOOOOOOOO....anyone with answers would be helpful also sorry if i am asking in the wrong place.. ._.;;

Edit: On a side note, I may have misunderstood that quest i was talking about >. > but my point still stands on the whole breathing thing..
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Breathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing   Breathing EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:18 pm

i never thought that spirits had to breath. i've never heard of a spirit drowning. BUT... it kind of makes them immune to being choked out.
but that's in spirit form (or intangible?). when they go physical form, they should have to breath/eat/ and upkeep their physical body. when they go into onitoshi, they dun really need physical (earth) bodies b/c that realm is a spirit realm (which is why its so hard for humans to exist there). humans would need a spirit form to go in there... probably... hmm... but still... does that kinda clear things up. like if a spirit is in spirit form, it won't need to breathe, etc, but when in physical form, it has to. regular water might now drown it, but water coming from someone who can interact w/a spirit (i.e. that one quest that makes humans able to punch spirits in the FACE) can use a water attack on a spirit while in spirit form that would do damage, or drown it.... lol
dunno if i cleared it up or not
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Breathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing   Breathing EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:40 pm