Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Cordial Meeting (cont.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

A Cordial Meeting (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 am

Watching as he makes the choice to follow, I close my eyes and the portal opens transporting us from Solvay Forest to the City of Sin, Arden. Not wanting to travel thru the city, my portal opens directly outside of the doors of Sovereign's Delight. The guards standing at the door look at me and nod, "Good evening, sir." There is a line waiting to get inside and I smile as music is playing inside and I look at the line and point out three female demons waiting in line, "You... you... and you. Not you. Her. Yes, you. You can wait out here or you can come in now. Your choice." One of them is with a male companion, whom she looks at first then looks at me and back at him before leaving him in line and walking over to me. A second informs me that she has her friends with her. "Friends, step out." Two of the three friends are attractive, but the last one looks like an ogre. I look at Novak before I shake my head. "You two friends can come. Yeah, that's my limit." The main one looks at me and asks, "Can't you get her in too? I know she's not the most attractive but we are trying to get her... you know... so I told my sister that I would take her out as she is to become our sister-in-law in two months time. If the troll doesn't have fun, she will be a nag that will hinder negotiations." The female looks at her two friends then back at me before finishing her words, "I am sure that you will not regret this act of great kindness." I smirk at her before whispering in her ear, "I hope she can pay for the service that you are requesting because I am pretty sure that unless one of the patrons are extremely drunk that she will have to order off of the menu. You don't have to worry about pleasing me... it is him that you will need to befriend." Stepping back, I look at the female ogre and grin, "Her too. I wouldn't want to split friends up after all." The female ogre steps out of line and the doors open for me.

I walk in with two women on my arms and Novak would have 3 flocking to him. We walk towards the back left side where there is a staircase. There are an assortment of female demons different fully body colors. On the dining tables the colors are red, blue, or green. Walking around, the girls are an array of colors going from bronze, silver, gold, and there are a few women who are adorned in diamond accessories and wear form fitting black gowns or dresses. They are all seen entering and exiting the back VIP area and on the arms of visibly wealthy men and women. We don't discriminate here. Turning to the wolf demon, I speak, "Hey Furry, do you want food first or is your appetite no longer a concern?" I chuckle as I stand on a magic symbol on the ground and wait for the others and his answer.

564/1038
Train: Psyche - TPerception (IP)
Unlock: Psyche - TPerception (1000)
Unlock: Tyme Package (2400)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 am

Coming out of the column of light, I glance around for a moment before glancing at Tyrn then looking away to the crowed of people that seemed to be waiting to get into some place. As Tyrn begins speaking, I glance at him again before turning my attention to the building the music was coming out of. Is this the place Tyrn was talking about? As I looked at the building, I could hear Tyrn as he spoke with some people, doing something with some females in the line. After a moment longer I turn my attention back to Tyrn and what he is doing and glance at the females he had picked out. I slowly look over the females he had picked out of the line, all but one of them looked rather... tasty, to say the least. When Tyrn finally begins to move, I wait a moment before I start following after him, noticing the three females that follow after me. I wasn't expecting three of them to follow after me, I thought Tyrn picked them all out for himself, though I like it this way, now I have somethings to play with. As I follow after Tyrn, I cant help but glance around at everything that we pass buy, glancing over each of the female demons mostly. " .. I could have a lot of fun here. " I mumbled to myself as I glanced to the females that are with me. When I hear Tyrn's voice I look to him, glaring at the comment, " .... I beleive we would like to play first. " I said, flashing Tyrn a light grin.

Post WC: 276
Total WC: 3758
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 am

Nodding to him, I motion for one of the hostesses to come over to me and she walks over. Upon reaching me, she smiles as she notices just who I am and inquires, "Is there something I can get you, sir?" I nod to her and tell her that my new friend, pointing out the ogre, would like to relax and enjoy herself for the evening. Speaking directly into the Hostess' mind, I speak freely, "The ugly one came with the cute ones and the cute ones are a play toy for him. Keep that creature busy. Make sure she enjoys herself but use one or two of our new hires. Pick the ones who are more desperate for money. Can you do that for me?" She nods to me and speaks out loud, "Follow me, Miss. I have two gentlemen who will definitely make this a night to remember." The female ogre gets giddy like a fat kid in a large candy store. The other three smile for her before she walks off. As soon as she is gone, they look at the main girl and scowl at her. "I didn't have a choice. It was either take the troll with us or be trapped in the village."

I snicker, "Ladies... worry not about what does not matter. Tonight is about fun, wine, great food, and excellent company. Let's go somewhere a little more private, shall we?" The 3 girls with Novak walk over and the two friends grab onto him to pull him over with them. Once they are all in position, I speak, "Office." We vanish and reappear upstairs in my private office that overlooks the main area of the nightclub/restaurant bordello hybrid. The girls move around and look at everything. "Novak, if you wish to dance, that door to the right leads to the balcony area where people are dancing as feverishly as ever. If you and your new friends all wish to play in a... different manner... the door to the left leads to... well... other things. Welcome to Sovereign's Delight. I look out of the window down at the packed dance floor. The girl with the male companion still outside walks over to me and inquires, "So I gather you either run this place or you are the Sovereign, yes?" I grin at her before I turn my attention back to Novak and the girls. My personal Hostess arrives with a bottle of Ambrosia Bloodwyne for me and servers enter with several bottles of nectar wine and goblets for the guests. When that round of servers leave, a second wave enter with fresh fruit trays as well as other assortments of sweets and treats all soaked in a special elixir that Diocchus the dark sprite made that has become a major hit during big party nights. It makes people enjoy the nightlife so much more.

509/1547
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:36 pm

After the comment, I glance at the hostess that comes over before turning my attention back to the three demons that are with me at the moment. As I looked at them I thought about what I should do with them, or to them. While thinking about what to do to them I couldn't help but grin devilishly. When I heard Tyrn speak again, addressing the females I glanced at him for a moment, listening to what he was saying. As he finishes speaking I glance at the three that were with me as they begin to move away from me. When I am grabbed by the other two, I glance at them, following them as they pull me over to where Tyrn and the others stand. After coming to a stop, Tyrn speaks and a moment later we appear in another room. After appearing in another room, I glance around for a moment, taking a few steps forwards before I turn my attention to Tyrn as he addresses me. As he spoke up about the right door, I glanced to the right door before looking to the left door as he speaks about what we will find behind it. I kept my gaze fixed on the door to the left, it sounded like the best, I will get to have fun with the females that are with me at the moment. As servers begin to come into the room I glanced at them for a moment, looking at what they are carrying.

Post WC: 253
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:20 pm

The three demoness-es with Novak are so not paying attention as they are intrigued by the different paintings, displays, and surveillance orbs in my office. Just judging by the comments that they make, I can tell that they are young demons and that means that they are generally more fun to play with as they are far less conservative than their average elder. "Novak, eat first and build up your energy. Talk to the girls and find out what they like so that it makes your job so much easier. Enjoy the wine as well." I grin and nod to him. Looking over at the now separated female, we are joined by the third demoness that I picked out of the line, who seems to want to dance. The door to the right opens and the music is loud and calls to me. My Private Hostess asks if I want someone to keep an eye on her and I smirk before shaking my head. "I want her to enjoy herself. If you would like to keep her company, go and dance. I will be fine." The Hostess tells me that she needs to get everyone food.

My face grimaces as the headaches return and with them the voices of so many thoughts. I finally figure out that that is what I am hearing and I cannot figure out how to make this new power of my mind stop. "Bring me my wine." The girl next to me, whose thoughts revolve around me with no clothes and very interesting things occurring, moves to grab the bloodwyne bottle and my goblet. She pours it and brings it over to me. "Are you alright?" I drink the wine and the headache starts to subside. I sigh and nod to her. "Thank you. It would seem that a new ability is developing and it has a rather annoying side effect. To answer your other question, you didn't seem too thrill with your companion and when you saw me arrive, your thoughts spoke to me and I was intrigued. And as for where this night will end up..." I smirk with a grin and she speaks, "So you are a telepath." My response, "Among other things, yes."

395/1942
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 pm

When I heard Tyrn speak my name I looked to him and nodded at what he had to say, though I wanted to get right to having fun with the three females, I decided it would be best to eat so I could regain some of my energy back, squabble had forced me to use a great deal of my energy, unfortunately and shown me that I need to get stronger. " ... Alright. " I said with a faint nod as I begin to make my way over to where the servers had set the food they brought into the room. Coming up to where they had put the food, I glance at all they had set down, thinking on what I to try first. Before getting something to at, I first pick up a goblet and have it filled with some of the beverage that had been brought in by the servers. Bringing the cup up to my lips, I take a sip and pause for a moment, taking in the taste of the wine before I take another sip as I pick up a piece of the fruit that had been brought had been brought in. Lowering the goblet, I take a bite of the fruit and begin to chew it up. It was an interesting taste. I finish off the piece of fruit I had picked up before I decided to begin talking to the females that I would be playing with shortly.

Post WC: 247
Total WC: 4257
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:12 pm

The young maiden smiles at me as the pain begins to subside and I return the smile while looking out at the ground floor and all of the transactions taking place below us. She offers me some fruit and I look over at the young female demons completely immersed in the different distractions around the room and chuckle. A bottle of wine floats over towards them and I tell them that there are no rules tonight. "You are here with my friends and me, so you will have fun. Drink until you are drunk. Eat things that will seduce your palettes and experience excitement on a whole new level tonight." Their eyes fall on mine as they open the bottle and look at the cover label. There is a red succubus pixie on the label and they glance over at me before shrugging and taking sips straight from the bottle. Normally, I find that to be quite rude, but considering how brutish Novak can be, I figure, I should help him out. After all, he did help me out when we first met. True that he did wish to do me great harm today, but I can live with that. It's not like it's the first time.

As the girls keep drinking, my attention turns back to the demoness with me as her fingers push a piece of ambrosia into my mouth. It would seem that she had very interesting intentions. Her thoughts remain audible to me and as my eyes squint trying to block out her internal dialogue, she notices and tries to control her thoughts. "That must be very annoying for you... perhaps, I can make it more enjoyable..." Suddenly, the words become images and those images become a movie like stream of the mental fantasy that she is creating as we stand here. I call to the leader of the trio of girls and she walks over. I look at the maiden with me and grin devilishly. I whisper in the younger demoness' ear and point at the deep, royal purple ambrosia. She asks me if she is going to remember the rest of the night if she takes it. The primary companion for the evening speaks up, "You will remember and experience quite a bit if you eat that and so will your friends and they will adore you for what you will have provided for them. Now if you really want to experience a night like you have never known, let your friends play with the Sovereign's guard while you spend time with us. The grin deepens further. She retrieves four pieces of the fruit and takes it over to her friends. She hands both of them a piece and places it in their mouths before one of them grabs the third piece and places it on her tongue before she moves in to kiss Novak with it. Looking over, I nod before telekinetically lifting the final piece off of the medium sized plate and leading her back over to me with it. My companion nods to me and walks over to meet her halfway. I realize at the last moment that the younger has never kissed another woman before. I walk over and grab the last two pieces... this is going to be one hell of a night. Novak will definitely enjoy this!

OOC: Sorry for the uber delay... leaving work, but if I get home early enough from the event and meeting tonight, I'll try to reply. I'll also calculate my WC later... still training TPerception though.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 am

Like Tyrn had said, I talked with them for a moment before things began to shift. When I heard Tyrn speak up I glanced at him for a moment. I liked what he was saying. Grinning faintly I glance around the room for a moment, thoughts of what I will be doing soon still running through my head. As they begin talking about eating something, I listen to what was being said as I watched them. It seemed as if things where about to get started, good I am ready to enjoy the night with. My attention shifts to the one that comes over to me. I watch her for a moment before she kisses me. As she kisses me I return the kiss and slip my hands onto her sides as I pull her close to me. Perhaps I should rethink the idea of slicing off one of Tyrn's limbs.. he has been gracious enough to give me something to play with, that does warrant an exceptions, right? ... Well maybe, I will have to check into that later, but for now it is time to play.

Post WC: 188
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 pm

The effect of the Red Pixie wine don't take long to start kicking in for the two girls with Novak. When the first maiden, Kae, finishes kissing Novak, she steps back and smiles at him. Her friend still with her, Elle, is standing in shock as their attention is turned to the third member of the trio, Emma as she is kissing the young maiden serving as my companion for the evening, CiCi. When the two female demons move back from each other, I grin as Emma has this uplifted gaze about her. Cecilia walks over to me and smiles girlishly at me and speaks softly, "Sovereign, I want some more..." Emma walks over and she stands next to us as one of the pieces floats in the air and CiCi and I kiss over the piece of purple ambrosia. Once we finish the piece and the kiss, I look over at Emma. She is enthralled by what she is seeing. My right index finger curls and extends as I signal for her to approach. She walks over and I speak softly to her, "You have never been kissed until you have been kissed by a prince." Cecilia smiles with satisfaction when I say that. Glad she agrees. Emma takes a step closer and I lift the last piece from this platter into the air between us and she looks at me with some trepidation. Interesting... so that whole bad girl persona was a front. She seems to be quite new to a lot of this. Class is in session. I lean forward upon nibbling on the piece, I reach out and caress her cheek as we embrace in a soft and sensual kiss. I would take it slow with her for a moment.

Kae, the more inquisitive one, asks Novak, "So like where you from and what do you do there?" But the slowing speed of her words, one could tell that the ambrosia and wine were both starting to take effect. Novak would begin to feel happier and just more at peace and in tune with everything around him. Every color would become more radiant. The sound of the music would flow through and reverberate around him. Every scent that much sweeter. The after taste of the wine and ambrosia would begin to taste like the best thing ever. As for touch, the next time he is touched, his entire body will tingle and the touch will only add to his happiness. He would start to feel quite a spike in body temperature for a bit as well.

I look over at one of the guards by the door on the left, who points at the shadow glass wall causing me to look at the fact that the main stage was being set up and nod to him. The left side closes off and I look at everyone. "It's time for my favorite part of the night here... Nocturnal! To the balcony..." I move towards the door to the right to head out to the balcony with CiCi and Emma following me.

541/1041
Hone: Psyche - TPerception (IP)
Train: Psyche - TPerception (2000)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 pm

As the female I had been kissing begins to step back, I let my hands slide from her. Looking down at her I return the smile. I look at her a moment longer before I glance away from her, glancing to the other that before shifting my gaze to what was going on with Tyrn and the other females. I seen the two females kissing and watched for a moment. It seemed like something that looked interesting. I keep my gaze fixed on the two females kissing until they finally break the kiss. When they break the kiss I glance to Tyrn for a moment before turning my attention back back to the one in front of me. As I heard the sound of her voice slow I smiled a bit more, " I am from Solvay my dear and what I do... I fight other demons in the forest. ". For a moment, when I began to feel different then I normally feel I began to panic but I quickly came to the realization that it must be what I had eaten or drank, so it must be alright. As the feeling overcame me I began to relax more. Along with feeling of happiness I began to see and hear things much differently, even smell things differently, I could even feel my body begin to grow warmer.

Post WC: 228
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Making my way out to the balcony, the signal is given to direct attention up to the balcony. My personal hostess steps forward to speak, "Good evening everyone and thank you for coming to the Sovereign's Delight tonight. Tonight, we have an amazing experience for you to embrace and we even have a guest performer that is going to take you to another level of existence. To help with your journey, the Sovereign himself, who is in attendance tonight, has the servers bringing around a complimentary glass of the newest wine in our collection here, Nocturnal Passion. For those in the VIP suites, you will be the first to taste the new food of choice, Nocturnal Ambrosia. Remember to tip your servers and hostesses." The servers continue to move around and filler music is performed while the stage is finished being set up.

With a smile, I watch as the effects start to sweep thru the club. I begin to feel my temperature rise and I realize that if I am starting to feel it than everyone else must be moving into full swing. Nodding to the guard, he signals a small network of guards around the room and they use their wind powers to send a breeze thru the building. The amount of clothing actually being worn properly starts to lessen and a figure appears on the stage. The hostess returns to the spotlight for a moment, "Ladies and gentlemen, demons of all classes, the Sovereign's Delight is proud to bring you... Nocturnal, Master of the Night!" The room goes CRAZY when they hear the name.

A melodic intro plays as Nocturnal takes to the stage. With each step, light sparks from beneath his feet and the crowd gasps at the first sight of it. Nocturnal stands at center stage and light begins to dance around him. As his dance routine begins, the way he is able to move the lights around and away from him before moving them back and in the opposite direction is amazing. Even I find myself captivated once again as the ambrosia, being the more potent form, takes effect on me. The colors of the lights begin to jump out at the crowd. The melodic and epic transitions of sound also leap out at the crowd. The vibrations that Nocturnal creates with his sounds only enhance the feelings.

As Emma begins to rub her own skin, I instead rub her flesh for her. As my hands move over her body, I can feel her melting into my touch. As my hand brushes over her breasts, she inhales deeply and looks at me yearningly. Looking down at the crowd, I see the passion taking over people. Couples who came together embrace sensually and as I continue to move my hands around Emma, Cecilia moves her hands across my body. Her lips touch my neck before her tongue is let loose on my flesh and I smile as Cecilia's original companion looks up at us. My right hand slides down to her dress and slips underneath. She lets out a siren's song as she moans and he turns and walks off. The breeze comes back thru the club and the sensations is heightened this time because the magic in the fruit and wine should be in full effect for most everyone including the frequent patrons who enjoy our bloodwyne. Nocturnal though is a new beast altogether. I glance over at Novak as CiCi tells Emma to kneel before her sovereign and bathe me with her appreciation. Emma nods and in no time at all, I realize that I truly need to thank Diocchus when I return to Xartias. Sensuality begins to run rampant thru the venue. I need to secure Nocturnal as a resident performer at least once a month or so. This is beautiful to witness. Everything is just so ecstatic for everyone right now.

680/1721
Hone: Psyche - TPerception (IP)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:02 am

I didn't give Kae anytime to respond instead I take hold of her once again pulling her lithe form against me. My lips take hers in an intimate dance as I begin to feel the effects of wine and food. The kiss is harsh and unforgiving as I assault her senses. My lips parting to slip my tongue between her sensuous lips, opening them so that I might continue my pursue of her charms. It sounded as if a wonderful party was happening in my absence but I could party well enough here with my new playthings. My hands slide down her Kae lovely, lush body, stroking her as that warm feeling from the wine flowed through my veins. It was getting rather hot in here and I wanted more than just simple touching from her and her companion. The roaming hands made their way to grip her rear firmly, then loosen to give the round rump a gentle massage. As I began to massage her rump I break the contact my lips had with her lush mouth, slowly pulling away, I trail a soft line of kisses from her cheek to her neck. When I arrive at the side of her neck, I nuzzled her tender flesh and placed a few more ever so gentle kisses and playful nips on the side of her neck.

Post WC: 227
Total WC: 4900

Updated
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:13 am

As the effects of the ambrosia and wine continue to stream over all of us, I look over at Cecilia and I don't even have to enter her mind to know what is going on inside of it. Emma's thoughts open up to me and I smile. How interesting. Emma's thoughts speak to my mind as if she is speaking out loud, "I have never felt like this before. His hand feel so magical. It is simply amazing what he is doing. Lower..." As her thoughts command, I obey before listening more for further updates and status checks. "I wonder what it feels like to have him... I wonder what it would be like to kiss her like this. I don't know what was in that food they brought, but it is simply incredible." Done teasing her, I speak into both of their minds, "Let's go back into the office. We can watch the show in privacy. Would you like that, Emma? You, me, and CiCi here?" Emma looks at me with a somewhat glazed smile and nods to me as my fingers continue to rub against her southern lips.

I look over at Novak and things are moving well for him, so I would interrupt. We could discuss business and "talk shop" later after both of us had had our fill of the local cuisine in this place. As I reach the door to my office, my personal hostess approaches me as I send Emma and Cecilia inside the office ahead of me and tell them to get comfortable while I finish up with her. They walk inside and without any further suggestions, Cecilia starts kissing on Emma and caressing her. I continuously peek into the room as my hostess is giving me a report as my attention is obviously scattered until she tells me that the profits for the night are pretty high. I smile and listen to her now. She gives me a quick version, which I appreciate given my current status. Once I get the numbers and actually process them, I nod to her and walk inside my office and close the door... [fade to black]

380/101
Hone: Psyche - TPerception (2000)

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cordial Meeting (cont.)   A Cordial Meeting (cont.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cordial Meeting (cont.)