Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Found You (Imm)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:04 am

Found You (Imm) Jynbanner_01
Found You
(Map)

I continue driving forward in search of the male on the COM unit. I continue to watch the road as others speak in the car. It was confirmed that we were very far from the city, so I could only assume that something very bad happened to the city or we were no longer on the same side of the world as the city. I figured that everything would be fine and that eventually I would get to the bottom of this thing and figure out a way home. For right now I wanted to help others until I could formulate a game plan. While I drove, Michael spoke in the back to the young lady about his theory of our situation. He continues “...that’s a good theory, because that’s explains a lot. We’re supposed to be in the city now, but there’s no city here. We’re either in the future after the city was destroyed, or far in the past. It’s also a theory that we could be in a parallel universe where the city doesn’t exist. It’s crazy.” I feel that we have arrived at our destination and I am able to see a vehicle through the brush. We come out of the forest into the clearing where Dwem and his party would be. I stop the Enforcer and open the door to go and speak with him and also see the condition of his vehicle. He should be able to easily see our large black Hummer like vehicle parked near him and his party. Getting out, I open the door to greet him.

Current: 266
Total: 266
Ooc: Catching Dwem up.
Found You (Imm) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 am

Dwem heard the vehicle as it seemed to be getting closer. Looking up and around Dwem was a bit antsy after considering he decided he no longer had any idea where he was any longer. Taking a moment took out his gun placing a round into its chamber and prepared to use it if any need be presented itself. Dwem Looking back Megumi as he instructed her to take cover in the camper. Denther presenting his service issue riffle fallowed Dwem’s lead. As soon as they were about reconsider their option the Hummer came poking out of the brush of the forest.

Dwem looking over it with a considerable keen eye saw it was a government. Considering the Enforcer Dwem went over the schematics in his head of what he knew of the Vehicle.

Noticing the man get out was in a Uniform he knew well enough. Dwem put away his weapon and gave the signal for Denther to do the same as well. Dwem seemed to be much relieved by seeing other people.

“I am glad to see you here. I have no idea what’s going on as neither a single clew of where we are nonetheless when. I hope you had a better idea than we do. “

Motioning there newly arriving guest to bring the truck more into the clearing Dwem hoping to be as pleasant as the situation would allow them.

“Come on out here and join us for a bit to eat. “
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Found You
(Map)

The passenger door opens as well as Tapp walks with me towards the male whom I had previously spoken to. As I approach, the civilian speaks. I see that he was not alone and that others were with him. I assumed they had all found one another out here and gathered as a group, but of course, that would be far from the actual truth. He has my attention as he speaks. Tapp stands by to my side offering a simple nod and a polite acknowledgement to those in attendance. I figured it normal that this person did not seem what was going on; it was an expectable response. As he offers the invitation to eat, I hold my hand up and politely refuse. “I am Sgt. Asei with Division 12. Thank you for your generosity, but, I don’t think this is a good time to sit down and eat. The obvious thing is that we are no longer in the city. We seem to be very far from it. If you haven’t noticed there are several artifacts and pieces of the city littered through the forest. We believe there must have been some wide area displacement that caused this. Still, we’re in the process of gathering as many survivors as possible. I think it would be best if you and those with you came with us since it would probably be better to stay together. We’ve already confirmed that this forest is teeming with dangerous wildlife. I apologize, I didn’t get your name?”

Current: 254
Total: 520
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Found You (Imm) Akera_01
Here I had been riding public transportation to get back into the town where I was born. I was minding my own business, getting ready to show up on a friend's doorstep after three years of being on the missing persons list. It was perfectly normal. No little goblin spirits to mess up my day, nothingto make it worse until choas ensued. And the bus was tossed around like a girls ragdoll. My bags were thrown about like nothing, hell I was thrown about like I was a piece of paper to eventually fall into darkness.

When I awoke, there was a pounding in my head as well as people stirring around me. I could feel the trickle of blood as I lifted my head. The world was upside down. And then came the ear piercing scream from another rider. What was she trying to do, break my own head open with that voice? Then I heard people talking, about being above the ground. How was that possible? With a sigh, I tried to look out the window. Well that was odd the seats were above me. So were we upside down. Nice. My eyes gazed out the window to see that they were right. We were above the ground alright. High above the ground. a good hundred feet above the ground maybe more. "Everyone calm down" I said as I felt the panic of those stuck inside with me rise and then the bus started to wobble. Oh that couldn't be good. People were trying to scramble out of the windows in panic driven suicidal attempt at rescuing themselves. Sure enough the terrible sound of breaking branches and screams could be heard as the bus began to crash and roll down to the forest floor. People climbing out of the windows were cut in two, and those on the outside of the bus were crushed as the bus fell on top of them when they hit the ground.

I was jostled around and around, flung to and fro as it fell. My body hitting the seats and the windows and other bodies. I saw a small child flung towards me and I caught her. I tried to shield and protect the little thing with my own body. My body taking most of the assault. And then the sickening crunch of metal caving in was heard. So much for my day being normal. I could feel blood running down my head and into my eyes. And pain as my arm bent backwards at an odd angle. Then my eyes grew cloudy. I could hear the soft cry of the baby in my arms. She was alive, but for how long. I couldn't keep my eyes open much longer. There was nothing to be heard but my breathing and the crying child. No moans, no moment, no sign of life. Oh god help me. I couldn't move my arm, I couldn't think straight, I couldn't move my leg. It was caught under something. Please someone...."HELP!!!!" was all that I could muster before I gave into the pain. I lay on my side, the child held protectively against me and prayed.

-529-
Found You (Imm) Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Dwem getting a bit of stew to eat as he had not eaten all day himself as he was getting repacked to make sure they had a complete inventory of there suplies. Listening to Sgt. Asei as he expressed he was with Division 12.

" Really wow, This might be interesting considering I guess we could have a hostige situation with the wild life. "

Dwem showing he was joking with the guy.

" I think I know of you as least met a fewq times here or there. More there considering what you just explained. I truelly dont have any memmory of any sort of an events accuring such as you have just described. "

Looking up at his friends who were quickly getting things settled down. [font=Arial][size=9] Denther seemed to consider something as something of other about feeding the cute teddy bear. Dwem and Denther gave each other a curious look considering Asie to see if he caught something odd in what she said. For the dangerous critter consideration as they dint recall seeing a bear none the less a cute part. Dwem jumped up snapping dont feed the darn critters ya sill dits. Pulling out his gun went back to make sure she was not getting eaten herself.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Found You
(Map)

Though I asked him for his name, he seemed to ignore the question. That much was fine. Maybe he didn’t want me knowing who he was? After gazing upon the male, I remember that I recalled him from somewhere. It takes a moment, but I realize that I distinctly remembered he was the inquisitive male who was asking questions about the Division the time that large rat creature attacked the lower commons and I was sent in to order the clean up. He certainly seemed jovial enough, whether or not he held remembrance of the event or not. I do remember trying to usher him towards the van to have his memory cleansed of the heinous event. I continue to listen to the casual male until I notice a sound in the distance, feeling the faint signature of humans nearby. There seems to be a crash, which would come from the bus falling through the trees onto the ground. After the crashing noise, there were yells and screaming coming from a location not too far away from us a bit in the forest. I look to the male and then to the disturbance. Tapp notices the disturbance and I knew that something was up. “It sounds as if someone is in trouble,” I state the obvious before rushing away from our position towards the screaming call for help in the forest with Tapp following behind.

Current: 235
Total: 755
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Found You (Imm) Akera_01
The child I held, slowly stopped crying and began to hiccup, but held on tightly to me. Oh god, would we die here in the middle of nowhere. I could not do much more than lay there in the bus with my head spinning and my body convulsing in pain. I heard a metallic noise and wondered if the thing was going to cave in one me. We were still upside down, glass was everywhere. If I glanced towards my feet, I could see the front the front of the bus. I was closer to that, but I would have to crawl with the child through bodies, glass, and bodily fluids. That alone made me whimper. I might be able to fit through one of the broken windows, but that would mean climbing through jagged shards of the window. Either way the pain would be terrible.

Tugging on my foot, I tried to dislodge the object crushing my leg. the baby hiccuped and started to sob. I held on to the girl and tried to quiet her, when I finally get her hushed to a low whimper and sniffle, I steeled myself and jerked my leg with all my might. I felt something pop and heard a sick squelishing sound as whatever had my leg gave way. I didn't want to think about it as I screamed in pain, causing the girl to start crying again. I was crying with her at this point. It hurt too much to move at the moment, so I held onto the infant and tried to comfort her. Closing my eyes, I tried to breath through the pain, I couldn't fall asleep. Didn't they say never to fall asleep with a head injury.

-818-
Found You (Imm) Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Dwem resolved the issue with his friend considering feeding the animals as he convinced her it was a bad idea. Looking up saw their new friend turn and rush off in a direction of a pretty large crashing noise. Megumi and Denther fallowed close behind. Rushing off after picking up their bags just in case. They were used to being prepared for any situation that would come up in their little adventures. Sergeant person seemed to be in the lead as Dwem and his friends fallowed there lead. Dwem pulling out a Machete and looked around for some direction from the expert. Dwem rushed as fast as he could only slowing down enough to figure what direction to head in. Taking the long blade went about cutting through the thick forest outwards the direction of the screams for help along with the other.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Found You
(Map)

As we run out, Tapp turns around and advises Michael to stay in the Enforcer with the others. He turns around and continues to follow myself into the woods with the new people following suit. After running for a moment, I see what appeared to be a transit vehicle inverted in its position on the forest ground. The crash would have been enough to scare away any animals in the area, but after things quieted, many of the scavenger types might seek to come back and clean up on an easy meal. With the injured people on the inside, it wouldn’t be long until the smell of blood lifted into the air, available for the forest denizens. I approach the vehicle and look in as I comment, “there are people inside.” Tapp comments, “this is bad” as he gets closer. It was bad for the accident to occur, but it had good timing for us to be around. I crouch at the window looking in seeing more people in the bus than I could actually feel. The fall must have been pretty bad and seemed to kill many who where in it, but there were a few faint signatures of life left. “Tapp, help me with this door,” I order. Looking to Dwem and those with him, I comment, “see about getting the back door open,” motioning to the back of the bus. Calling into the bus, Tapp yells, “hang on, we’re going to get you out of there.” This would be intended to anyone still moving about, or alive. I take one side of the buses door and Tapp takes the other as we pull on it, attempting to pry it open. There is a sharp metallic sound before the thing finally comes off and there is access to the inside. Being the smaller between us, I move into the upside down bus and look for anyone still moving.

Current: 320
Total: 1070
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:10 am

Found You (Imm) Akera_01
Just as I was slipping into the darkness, I heard a sound like someone yelling. My mind didn't process the information very quickly as I slowly came around. Then I heard sounds of metal being torn open and people talking. The child clinging to me had begun to cry again, and with my good arm, I tried to calm her. Perhaps there really was someone out there to help. Or was it just my mind playing tricks on me. Still, there was hope. With my left leg freed from whatever body had crushed it, as well as my right arm in at a strange angle, the pain of the injuries could well cause me to dream these things. But still I croaked out weakly, my eyes opening to a fuzzy light, unable to focus,"Help us. please" It was weak at best, perhaps the scared, crying child could give more vocals than I could. I just prayed that the child was not hurt My head throbbed and I could still feel the stickiness of drying blood on my face. Oh god please let this be real and not a dream. I didn't think there was anyone else alive in this death trap.

-1019-
Found You (Imm) Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 am

Dwem took a good long look at the bus as much as it appeared out of place as anything else around here. Hearing the orders to assist Dwem figured the light skinny to get a boost. Megumi and Denther help Dwem to pry open the door as requested. Looking at the door considered a way to loosen it up so they could more easily open it. Getting up into the bus from the rear door turned on the LED light used for cave exploring. Looking around attempted to find any sign of motion. Calling out as to make sure they got anyone off this thing before something found the crash or the fuel caught on fire. There was always that sort of danger after all.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:59 am

Found You
(Map)

As I move through the bus, I pick up on the crying and the weak call for help. Among the dead bodies near the front of the bus, I spoke a young girl and a child. Moving quickly, I approach them, crouching on the roof of the overturned bus. I inspect the two; the child seemed to be in better condition than the girl holding it. I knew I couldn’t pull them both out at the same time. “Don’t worry,” I attempt to assure the girl, “help is here. I’m going to take the child to safety first and then come back for you.” With that, I would reach down and gingerly take up the child, sliding it from the arms of the young girl. After securing the child, I would walk, with my head lowered, to the door way where Tapp would be waiting. His arms would reach out and he would take the child and with that, it would be safely out of the bus. Moving to head back, I reach the girl and look over her once more. She seemed pretty banged up. “I’m going to move you,” I say to her so that she could be ready for it, “try to hold on.” Reaching down, I pull her body up, pulling her arm around my neck to get her up at least a little, pausing to see how she would do with this type of position.

Near Dwem’s position, there would be several dead and unconscious bodies, broken from the fall. There wouldn’t be a worry about a gas explosion, since metro vehicles ran off of power cells, still, the bus would be dangerous and unsteady if the “bottom” where to collapse down on the upside down top. As Dwem comes into the bus, an older lady would reach for his ankle and try to hold onto him. She would speak in a weak tone, “help me, please…”

Current: 322
Total: 1,392
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:54 am

Found You (Imm) Akera_01
It wasn't a dream, there was man standing there. He reached down to take the baby from me. I closed my eyes after he had turned away. The pain was turning into a throbbing rhythm. Maybe i could write a song or paint about this or even a story about this, if I got out alive. The man soon returned to get me. When he put my arm around his shoulder to lift me up, I cried out as my body came up a bit. I tried to scramble to help the him. My bad leg couldn't even hold part of my weight. My bad arm, hanging limp at my side. Tears rolled down my face at the pain of moving. "I just want out of here" I hiccup in the middle of sentence. I was crying like a baby, but then again, I was hurt and scared. "thank you"

-1169-
Found You (Imm) Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Dwem had his friends Megumi and Denther get organized and helped move the still remaining living off the bus. Dwem went about slowly and carefully offering assitance to the old woman to get off the bus and to a plac to lay up against a tree to get looked at. Dwem looked her over while Megumi and Denther went about clearing the bus of bodies looking for any who might be still alive. Looking up at the wreckage after cleaning up and caring for the young woman as best as he could for the momment.

Dwem went a good walk around the bus to see is he couls find anyone of anything.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:20 am

Found You
(Map)

I wince as she cried out meaning that I had moved her the wrong way. She didn’t seem too heavy, so I fine myself able to lift her up in both arms and hold her across me across-the-alter style. Adjusting an awkward walk, I begin to make my way back out of the bus. I advise her that she was welcome and to just hold on as long as she could. Tapp waits for me outside with the young child in his arms. I continue to cradle the young lady in my arms. I look back to the bus to attempt to feel out any more life signals inside. It would seem that Dwem and his companions were able to retrieve the last ones with any signs of life. Slowly, I lower the girl in my arms to the ground. Looking to the others, I advised that I would bring the Enforcer so that we could load them up. It seemed as if things would get crowded in there soon. I advise Dwem, Tapp and the others to wait for me and that I would be right back. With that, I rush into the forest form whence we came, en route to get the truck and come back. After I left, Tapp looked over to Dwem and the others who seemed to have some sort of bag with them. He nods and comments, “you guys are pretty prepared. That’s good.”

Current: 240
Total: 1,632
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 am

Found You (Imm) Akera_01
When he lifted me into his arms, it was a bit awkward. my sides hurt, my leg hurt, my whole body was feeling like I had been dropped on a bus. Well close enough to the real thing. I wrapped my arm around his neck and leaned my head into his chest. When I felt him start to set me down, my arms came from around his neck. He ran off to get a vehicle and I looked to the others, my eyes glassy with pain. The infant was quiet, but one of the men was holding her. I reached out a hand to touch my head where the gash ran along the scalp and sucked in a breath with a hiss of pain. At least there were other survivors. I wanted to close my eyes and go to sleep. but I tried to stay awake. I had a head injury and needed to stay awake.

-1325-
Found You (Imm) Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:51 am

Dwem came to a stop looking around himself shaking his head. Abit uneasy as he heard the remark about pretty well prepared. Dwem spoke up as he was not sure he was prepared enough for ths sort of event.

" Ya, well we were going on a month long adventure vacation. If I would of even considerd this sort of a level of an event I would of brougt everything and the kitchen sink. "

As they cleared out the bus they had to deal with the dead bodies before they drew wil animals. Taking up his pack Dwem pulled out a small military shovel and went to work. Digging hole for the dead as Megumi took care of the injured as while Denther considerd a way to get rid of the smell of blood and to prevent preditory creatures from tracking them after they left the crash sight. Denther was also scavenging for anything of use from the bus including the power cell. Setting aside the usefull stuff found to be taken away Dwem considerd they had room once back to there camp inside the camper for the injured.

Dwe was glad he took all the Military sort of stuff his parrents insisted he take with him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:22 am

Found You
(Map)

Tapp continues to cradle the well behaved child as he listens to Dwem. His gaze would turn towards the young lady as her hand moved to her head. After her wince, he suggests, “you don’t want to go touching that. We’ve got a medic kit in the vehicle that’s on the way. Try to sit tight until then.” Turning back to Dwem, he understands that the male was as lucky as one could be in this given situation. Tapp was a bit amazed at the amount of things they had with him. He asks, “you guys weren’t knowingly planning on vacationing in the forest were you? You know, the forest is a pretty dangerous place. A lot of weird things is said to happen there.”

Current: 125
Total: 1,757
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:38 am

Found You (Imm) Akera_01
I glance back up to Tapp and nodded just a little bit. Then I remember something. "Diaper bag, children's backpacks. Dont forget them" My words slurred a bit as I looked to the people cleaning out the bus. "suitcases." There were a few on that bus like myself. Having traveled from another city and they would have suitcases somewhere aboard. I began to cough and my hand came around my aching ribs. A sob wretched itself from my throat after the coughing ceased. A tear trickled its way down my cheek. What a way to begin my new life. Where were we, how did we get here? What would we done now? Too many questions but at least the pain combined with the thoughts running through my head kept me awake.

-1436-
Found You (Imm) Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:15 am

Dwem looked up as his friend finished the scavenging of the bus as he was sorting out the things considering what they had. Dwem considerd the whole mess of affairs and considering that things cold be far worse off he guessed.

Smiling as he was finishing up the last hole for the bodies to be placed in. Deep enoug to prevent animals from getting at them.

" I guess as we had the best survival equipment money could buy. Well quite a bit next generation Military and government gear as my mother insisted on me grabbing all the free stuff i could load into our truck. By the way is a over hualled troops transport. Got love your parents. I derarly loved being a spoiled brat of a Mooch. Scouting and Survival training from the Military just doesnt cover this sort of crap. "

Taking out a feald knife Dwem placed the bodies in the hole with Denther as Dwem motioned for Megumi to take care of the young lady. As Megumi made her way over to look over the young girl moving to take care of the head injury first then. Cleaning and rapping it up. Taking out a bed roll survival sleeping bag insisted she keep warm. Taking a canteen gave her a bit to drink. while Megumi lifted up her clothes to check out, clear and see ifg her ribs were broke or simply bruised.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Found You
(Map)

Tapp listens to Akera’s words as she reminds them to scavenge as much out of the bus as possible. “Good idea,” he nods to her. He looked to see that Dwem and his party were doing a good job of doing just that as well as digging make shift graves. Tapp moves on the bus to check and see if anything had been left behind, just to double check. “We’re going to need the power core out of this thing too…” he murmur to himself after entering into the bus. There is a sound coming through the thicket as the hummer breaks through a line of foliage and comes into view of the bus. The Enforcer stops as it comes within feet of the bus. The driver side door opens and I get out. From here on, it would just be packing up the hummer and trying to find someplace to settle while we cared for our wounded, ate and rested. Walking towards the group, I give a nod at their resourcefulness and comment simply, “let’s load it it.”

Current: 179
Total: 1936
-Exit RP-

Ooc: This should be enough to intro you both in.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 pm

ooc: yup. thanks a bunch. I'll skip the final post.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:32 pm

OOC - Found You (Imm) Affraid what no fade to black or even a hug. lmao
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Found You (Imm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found You (Imm)   Found You (Imm) Empty

Back to top Go down

Found You (Imm)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: