Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girls BRAVO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Girls BRAVO Empty
PostSubject: Girls BRAVO   Girls BRAVO EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 am

Girls BRAVO Natsuk14

~Girls BRAVO~

It is a lovely spring morning, around tenish, in East City in the corner apartment on the sixth floor... till my fire-truck alarm goes off, beeping over and over and over at me! My hand hits it several times before finally I am able to turn the damn thing off. Setting up in my bad I yawn as I reach my hand under my tank top rub my boob. My hazy eye look around room as my feet slide out of the bed to touch the floor. As I stand up with my jacked up hair and blink a few times as Rei stops at my door, "Hmm, I'm going to get to class Senpai. Don't forget we have a gig at the club this afternoon." Her face turns a little red seeing at seeing me with my hand up my tank top and my panties pulled down slightly. "Yeah ok. Have fun with class. Pick me up after I get out of my Advance Physics class." She looks at me for a moment, "You going to wear your school uniform to the gig?" I shake my head, "I'll pack a bag and change after class." She pauses for a moment before she gives me a ok and leaves the apartment as I walk across the hall into bathroom. The panties drop to the floor and I sit down toilet to pee before I get into the shower. The warm water runs down my body as rest my head on the wall trying to wake myself up. There is a squeak as I turn off the water and get out of the shower. With the towel still on my head I walk back to my room to ding around for some panties, the pick of the day are white ones with black lace and with agree Cartman saying "RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!" on the front and a white dress shirt Seiki had left over. It was a little big on me but I liked wearing it. I walk through the apartment to get to the kitchen where I get me a hot cup of tea before going back to the band room. This is just really a bad room that we didn't really need. Sitting down I pick up my guitar from its stand and start my warm ups.

WC: 388

Last edited by Rekoa on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made adjustments to follow time line better.)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Girls BRAVO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls BRAVO   Girls BRAVO EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Girls BRAVO Akera_01
I sat at the bus terminal at the edge of the city. Now that I had this wild hair, where would I stay. I had no money, nothing but my good looks. At least I had a job waiting as an extra on a local tv show. But I did have a number for Natsuki. I just hoped that she was home and remembered me after all these years. With a nervous smile, I flip open the cell phone and dial the phone number. The bus into town would be leaving soon. After a deep breath, I dial the number an pray that she is home at the moment. I had tried half a dozen times to call just to hang up before someone answered. My mother did just up and disappear with me one night. Hopefully she wouldn't be mad at me and hate me for it. As it rang, my hand found its way to my brown hair and pulled out of my face.

--
Girls BRAVO Akera_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Girls BRAVO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls BRAVO   Girls BRAVO EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Girls BRAVO Natsuk14

~Girls BRAVO~

My little morning warm up bust into an awesome guitar solo for the next twenty or so minutes. I was really getting into when I saw the light on the phone flashing. My hand comes over the cords of the guitar to quit it and the sound of the phone rings replaces the music. I let out a sigh, it was most likely the old man down stairs again to bitch at me for being too load. I swear that guy is half dog or something! I can't even scream while having sex without the guy yelling about. He needs to put some wax in his ears or something. He did say he liked my sing though. Walking over to the phone I pick it to answer with a simple, "Yeah?" the phone comes up to my ear as I play with the cords with my right hand.

WC: 148/536
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Girls BRAVO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls BRAVO   Girls BRAVO EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Girls BRAVO Akera_01
The phone rings a few times before someone picks up on the other line. My heart in my throat I tried to say something, but nothing comes out. clearing my throat I ask. "Is this Natsuki?" Dear god let it be her. I dont want to sound like an idiot. I felt like one anyways. When she answers I reply, "This is Akera. I hope you remember me. Its been three years." The disappearance, not being able to call her and tell her since my mother felt like the government would find her and take me away again. The lonely years all came back in a flash. The fun, the sisterhood, the plays, everything for those few years we had spent together. "I'm back in town. I'm sorry I couldn't call you and tell you what happened. Please understand that." Please, please do not be mad at me. "Mother died a few months ago." The pain of her death caught me again. It was still so fresh.

-344-
Girls BRAVO Akera_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Girls BRAVO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls BRAVO   Girls BRAVO EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Girls BRAVO Natsuk14

~Girls BRAVO~

Nothing is said for a moment after I answered the phone, "Hello...HELLO!" My eye twitches as there isn't an answer and I was about to hang up when I finally hear a voice of a nervous girl asking for me, "Hmm this is she..." She tells me her name is Akera... hmm wasn't sure if I knew someone by that name. Only half listen to what she was saying as I was trying to figure out who I was talking. Then a little light goes off my head. "Kameko?! That's great! I main... sorry to hear about your mom, but it's great that you're in the city! So how have you been? You been staying out of trouble I hope." I pull the guitar over my shoulder and set it down as I start to walk through the apartment while I talk.

WC: 142/678
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Girls BRAVO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls BRAVO   Girls BRAVO EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Girls BRAVO Akera_01
"Yes, I finished high school. And stayed out of trouble. Mom got clean, I mean really clean. But it still killed her in the end. I will be in the city in a few hours. I got your number and address from the internet. I hope you dont mind if I drop in. I-I dont have anywhere else to go. Mom took me from the city, but unless I go back into the slums, I have no-no one or nowhere else to go. My foster parents moved and I dont think they would want me back." After she answers those questions I ask her, "So how is life for you. Did you get that record deal? Tell me everything I've missed." As I listened to her chatter away and tears welled up in my eyes. I whisper to myself more than anyone else. "I've missed you." The bus started to load up and I jumped up with the phone still on my ear. Moving down to my seat, I stick the bag of my stuff in the seat beside me. I had two bags, one under the bus and one with me. Nothing much more than my painting and writing gear.

-545-
Girls BRAVO Akera_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Girls BRAVO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls BRAVO   Girls BRAVO EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Girls BRAVO Natsuk14

~Girls BRAVO~

While I listen to her tell me about how things have been, I throw my uniform my bed and start getting dressed. "Oh that is ok I don't mind... Hmm we do have a spare room that isn't really being used. Well we have our band stuff in there but you can stay with me tonight till we get it cleaned out or something. I'm sure Rei won't care." I felt bad about hearing about her mother, losing my mother isn't something I ever cared to talk about so I avoid saying anything more about it. "No, I put it on hold for a little while and I just started singing again back in the summer. It isn't anything big really just something to do while I try to get though collage and I think I may go to med school after that not really sure. Hmm let see... Oh yeah! Seiki and I have been dating for hmm three years I think. He is still an idiot, got me a Fire-truck clock for my birthday! It's really annoying in the mornings. He has been trying become an actor. Nothing really big has happen or anything...." The phone slips from my hand as I'm changing and falls on the bed about the time she says "I've missed you." I sigh as I'm picking it up. "Sorry, I dropped the phone. Anyway we are playing at club Hype tonight. It should be a really big show if you want to come... but you're most likely tried from traveling so hmm I'll leave a key to the apartment for ya and you can just make yourself at home."

WC: 276/954
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Girls BRAVO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls BRAVO   Girls BRAVO EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:55 am

Girls BRAVO Akera_01
"Oh, I'm not tired. If I make it in time, I will come to your concert. Seiki wants to be an actor? I got a part on a local tv show. I'm going to be on a soap opera. How cool is that. I find the script rather boring, but it is a job. Perhaps I can help Seiki get on with that network." A bump makes me drop the phone with a clatter. "Shit" and as I am picking up the phone a rather large lady tries to sit on my bag in the seat next to me, she would need more than one seat if she wanted to sit on this bus. "Excuse me... you are sitting on my bag"
"Well... how rude" she replied as she got up and moved. I grumbled as I put the phone back to my ear and rearranged my bag. "The nerve of some people, Natsuki. This woman was as big as the bus and trying to squash me with her over flowing flubber. I am sorry about that. She almost destroyed my art supplies. I found out that I have some talent with music. perhaps I can help with your band sometime."

-746-
Girls BRAVO Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Girls BRAVO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls BRAVO   Girls BRAVO EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:03 pm