Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moving On

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Moving On   Moving On EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:26 am

Moving On Jisek_01
The morning report had been given by Zuel and the other advisors of the city and with that out of the way, I decide to take a break. Good new would elude me for the time being as the first thing on my mind is to ponder just how one of my armies lost to the Al’Yak. I was told their numbers were staggering, but still; it was something that unsettled me, I should have gone personally to lead our armies. Rather than acting rashly and going to attack right away, I knew that I would need to refocus my strategies. I needed to reclaim Honkyochi, but at what cost? Should I go alone and lay waste to the fort so that it could not be used, or should I lead yet another army against it? A sigh escapes my lips as I recline in the chair of my audience chambers, behind the large desk that sits atop a small platform at the end of the room much like a judge’s alter. My hand comes to my head as I gaze unconsciously into my lap, in thought for the moment. Right then, my mind goes back to something that Luca had spoke of. “You should enjoy your family at times when you are in the city,” he said to me. Looking up, my gaze shifts towards the doors of the audience chambers and my bangs shift slightly as I make up my mind to spend some time with my newly born son and wife who could be in the baby’s room, or in the gardens among other places. Shifting my gaze to the side, I speak to one of the house servants as I inquire, “where is my wife and son at currently…?” 293
Moving On Jisek_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Moving On Yuki_01

The servant is a young woman, her hair the color of ash. She blinks as she is spoken to and looks to the person who has spoken. She smiles brightly. "Ah. Yukina-sama is out at the Reitosuru compound testing out some of the vice captains for the day. Jin-kun is with her, much to my mother's chagrin. Maybe you can have her listen to my mother, Unohana," the young woman said, clearly one of the Reitosuru, though not in uniform for she was not an assassin but a healer like her mother.

"Hagime!" I call and gaze at the higher seated of the clan. My captains sit to the side, Rangiku holding Jin, sitting him in her lap so he can watch the matches. "I said Attack!" I say to the three young men before me. I can see they are nervous. I suck on my teeth in annoyance and move, not allowing them another free chance. My feet hit the ground in a light tap before I am before them, blades drawn. I force one back and the other two are forced to block my blades. My features become stone as I observe them. I was not going to be lounging anymore. I wasn't pregnant and my clan needed to be shown I would seek to sharpen and hone their skills even if I had to train many of them myself. I press my blades against the two who had blocked. I use their blades to anchor me before I push off, flipping back from them. I land quietly and sheath one of my blades and hold the other poised in a diagonal along my form, both offensive and defensive. These boys needed to learn that they had to see me as the opponent, their enemy, not as their leader when we spar.

Moving On Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Moving On Jisek_01
“I see,” I receive the answer and stand to my feet. Once the shackles of her pregnancy had been removed, I knew that she would instantly become more active, even if the child were still young. I did not protest such a thing; actually I was a fan of it. I was certain that it was good for my son; it was healthy for it to be out in the elements and leave strength at an early age. The concept of a child being kept indoors all the time was something that I believed made them weak and sickly. Either way, if that were the case, then I would be off. Leaving the work of the audience chamber within the audience chamber, I depart my desk and make way for the large double doors. The guards watching the door open them for me as I pass through and exit the chambers. It isn’t long before I make my way into the streets of Belcia, heading in the direction of the Reitosuru training building. I receive a welcome from my Pessiah, the ice phoenix, as he sits atop the manor in a perched manner in its final form while it watches over the city. Kai seemed to be in high spirits due to mild atmospheric conditions of the fair day. Before long, the building that I seek nears in the distance as I approach it. 234
Moving On Jisek_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Moving On Yuki_01

Isane watched the Prince leave with a soft smile. It was good to see that the man cared so much for Yukina. He was a good match for her as a husband and many of the Reitosuru greatly encouraged the union. The clan was on a quick recovery these days from the betrayal of Akurei. It was a lovely sign and was giving alot of the clan a solid hope that they would last for many generations to come.

"Too slow!" I bark at the youth who had sought to finally attack me. His name was Benihara. He had been adopted off the streets of Hitogoroshi about eight years ago and was growing up nicely in the clan. He lived with Kisuke as his nephew and one could tell he picked up on the blonde scientist's mannerisms when we would find him lounging under the afternoon sun instead of training.

I knocked him back and onto ground. The other two come in for a pincer strike. I smirk. Not bad. They were learning that this was training and they had to fight me or simply have me hand them their asses.

191/495
Moving On Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Moving On Jisek_01
As I approach, I can hear my wife from outside of the building, as she seems to be interactive in her trainings. It would seem that she wasted no time to begin working off the baby’s augmentation of her body. I allow the guards of the door to open it as I enter into the Reitosuru training building and in looking forward I am able to see her training against younger fighters as they attack her from both sides. Beyond her and the battle that she is in, my son seemed to be nestled quiet comfortably in the ivory valley of twin peaks belonging to Rangiku. Instead of calling out to Yukina, I pause so that I can simply spectator for a while and watch her in her training as not to disturb her. I knew how passionate she was about building up a strong clan, and it was admirable and expected from a woman who was my wife and the bearer of my seed. 165
Moving On Jisek_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Moving On Yuki_01

The seated captains turn to peer at Jiseki as they sense him. Rangiku is the one who offers a bright smile to the Prince, the men all nodding in acknowledgement to their Prince before their eyes flicked back to the battle. Rangiku also looked back Jin gurgling in happiness as he watched his mother fight.

I wait for the teens and as they close in I take the sheath on my hip and twirl, raising my blade's blunt end and the sheath up sharply as I duck down. I hit both of their wrists. "Not strong enough!" I scold as I rise and hit both of them by doing a split in the air as they stumble forward, striking both in the face and sending them flying back. As I land I smirk as I turn and my blade meets Benihara's. I look at him and nod in approval. I can see his courage building now as I press my blade against his, making him struggle under the strength I am exerting.

"You are stronger than this, Benihara. Now find that strength." I say to him, encouraging him. It wouldn't do for me to just beat the teens senseless. I was seeking to make them find that inner fire to fight me. They needed this or they would not be allowed missions. We could not afford to send out greenhorns.

230/725
Moving On Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:58 am

Moving On Jisek_01
Notice is paid to the captains who notice my approach before attention is returned to my wife. To this point I had learned to trust them with my wife and son. They had pledged themselves to me as much as the KB had pledged to protect Yukina and her family, and getting to know them, I knew them to be honorable men worthy of their due respect. Looking on the battle, I watch as she easily breaks the attack of the adolescents and urges them to become stronger. My son seemed to be enjoying the battle. As soon as I could, I would be putting a katana in his hand. Of course, it would take a while for his hand to grow enough to fit around the hilt of said blade. It would appear at the numbers of the Reitosuru were on the rise following the critical blow they were dealt just over two years ago due to the betrayal of one of their elders. I already had plans in motion for their expansion in the sub nation of the Greater Belcian area. 183
Moving On Jisek_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 am

Moving On Yuki_01

I feel as he press his weight back into his blade and I smile lightly in approval for his efforts. I can hear the other two picking themselves off the ground, groaning in pain from my kick. The other two were twins, named Hikaru and Kaoru. They lived with Ukitake and were his adopted sons. As Benihara's waraji dig into the hard packed dirt of the training area I can hear the twins picking up their blades.

Shunsui sips his sake as Ukitake refills his own. Both men were elder members of the clan and had grown up alongside Yukina's father and had been in the same unit as him. Kisuke yawned a bit and tipped his odd hat up. It was green with white stripes. Or was it white with green stripes? He had gotten in from a vendor in Belcia and refused to give it up. Said it gave him this cool, mysterious look. Zaraki laid out on the wooden porch, his daughter Yachiru perched happily on the floor in front of his massive form, sipping on some tea that her cousin Kagashi had gotten for her. The copper eyes second in command watch as Yukina trained the boys. The three boys were closing in on the date for their first mission and it was vital that Yukina saw them fit or they would be denied the mission and forced to wait another year or till the time they showed they were ready for a mission without any of the older members present.

I can hear the twins moving in and I give a sudden push to Benihara's blade, knocking him off balance. He needed to work on his horse stance to make sure that didn't happen again. I sweep my leg out and a sharp cry leaves him as he is sent to the ground, landing flatly on his back as I leap up and over the charging twins. I suck on my teeth in annoyance. They were being rash. I sheath my blade and move forward, watching as they turn to look at me with shocked expressions. My eyes are cold and hard. They had miss stepped with that. I grab them both by the backs of their kimonos and lift them bodily. I then spin my body, hearing them cry out in shock as I spin and then send them flying across the training grounds and face first into the hard packed ground.

"That is all for today. Your tempers got the best of you and you have failed today's assessment." I say to them as I move to Benihara and help him to his feet. I look at him and ruffle his hair. "You did well and kept your cool. You pass for today and are allowed to have you nightly meal," I say to him and then look at the whimpering twins. "As for the both of you. No supper and you will be forced to get up at dawn to train with Zaraki-taicho," I say to them and finally look over to my captains, only to blink in surprise as I see my husband. I smile brightly.

"Konnichi Wa, Seki-kun!" I say with a wave and walk over. I see Jin fussing now that he sees me coming close. He reaches for me, his chubby hands grasping at air as he asks me with bodily gestures to pick him up. My gaze softens and I scoop him up before approaching my husband and pressing a kiss to his cheek. I draw back and gaze at him, happy to see him. "I didn't expect you here today, Seki. Its a wonderful surprise."

609/1334
Moving On Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Moving On Jisek_01
I watch as the boys are dispatched and the lesson comes to an end; she looked rather cute throwing people around like that. I find that I am noticed and with that greeted. I wait for her to collect my son before she makes her way towards me. “Hello, love,” I greet on her arrival after the kiss to the check. A look of calm contentment is on my face as I found myself happy to be in her presence. Gazing down to the child cradled in her arms my hand reaches out towards him taking his small fist with my finger and thumb, wiggling his hand slightly. “I hope I didn’t interrupt your trainings here,” I speak while keeping my attention on my son as I test the grip he has on my index finger, “I just finished a bit of work and decided to come and visit you… and there was also something that I wanted to talk to you about.” Unconsciously a smile begins to spread on my face as I find myself entertained with my son. To think that I created him with Yukina was still a bit of a big deal to me. He was my new world. 203
Moving On Jisek_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Moving On Yuki_01

I watch as my husband's eyes focus to our son. It warms my heart how much Jin has become apart of our world. Our son would only have the best and would grow into a strong Prince under the tuteluge of his father and myself. I can hear my captains shifting and dispersing to go to their duties for the afternoon. I then here Ukitake scolding the twins sternly as Kisuke ruffles Benihara's hair affectionately.

"You didn't interupt," I say softly as I watch Jin grasp his father's finger tightly and then bring it to his mouth to munch upon. A laugh bubbles up and slips from my lips. It was to adorable. "Jin.. Don't munch on your father," I coo at the baby. Jin peers up at me, Jiseki's finger still in his mouth. He then looks at his father and releases his finger and holds his arms out and makes soft gurgles. I hold our son out to my husband.

"He wants you to hold him, love," I say warmly. Jin would know the parental love I once knew before my mother and father were brutally murdered right before my eyes. I would never allow that to happen. If I ever died.. I would never allow Jin to witness the event and scar him.

"Also.. Did you wish to go somewhere private to speak, Seki? We can go back to the manor if it is important, though whatever words you say here would never leave these walls.."

249/1583
Moving On Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Moving On Jisek_01
Allowing the baby to control my actions for this post, I interpret his actions and wonder if he were hungry. Small things, such as the fact that baby’s may do something for no reason, wouldn’t occur to someone like me who thought with rationale most of the time. Being an understanding father would take a bit of time, but being a loving and strong one would come naturally. The arms are raised and the child is passed to me and I position both hands beneath Jin’s arms and bring him in towards my chest. “You’re getting heavy,” I murmur lightly, “good…” Yukina’s words grab my attention, and not looking up, I respond, “it’s not a big deal. I think I would rather it be a surprise now that I think on it. It’s nothing like that, it’s more of a unique matter.” Looking to Yukina for a moment as I firmly hold my son in place, I inquire, “were you still thinking of raising an army?” 166
Moving On Jisek_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Moving On Yuki_01

Jin happily snuggles against his father's chest and I blink at my husband before arching a brow. I swear my husband has these odd tendencies at sporadic moments. Perhaps he got it from his father? Kami I hope Jin isn't like that. I nod lightly. Wondering what could be a surprise. And he said it was unique? I decide to let it go. But his next question makes me blink and tilt my head, slight caught off guard by it.

"Uh.. Hai I was. Perhaps when Jin was older and only if you didn't mind me being outside the city and such. Why?" I ask. It was odd in my mind since I had made a promise not to leave Belcia anymore for extended lengths of time. And now with Jin my dreams to build an army of my own to battle alongside my husband had been put on halt.

150/1733
Moving On Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Moving On Jisek_01
With the answer given, I kind of simply nod and tilt my head back down to gaze upon my son as I hold him in one arm against my body with my hand squeezing at his tummy in a poking manner to draw about a response from him and just basically messing with him and testing his reaction rate. “I just wanted to know for clarification,” I answer her calmly in an aside before I continue with that train of thought, “though if you do still wish to do so, as a leader you shouldn’t have to create your own army. Much like I have Zuel-san to recruit for me, you lead your people, so I’m assuming you would have your generals build your forces instead of going personally.” Getting closer to the point, I venture, “I want you to be by me always, but I also don’t want to hinder you from what you believe you should do as the leader of the Reitosuru. I know you wanted to build your own forces, but I didn’t know how we would…” My voice fades off for a moment as I find it hard to try to figure out what I was saying. The Kyoukou Batsu should be enough for us, and since we were combined, there should be no reason for her to build an army, but she had always spoke of leading a larger personal force. Finding my words, I conclude, “I know your clan activities may resume one day. I’m simply enjoying these days we’re spending together.” 259
Moving On Jisek_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:26 am

Moving On Yuki_01

Jin squims, making a face at what his father is doing to him. He fusses a bit before calming again as he listens to his father's calming voice. I watch our son for a few moments before Jiseki's words make me freeze. I lift my gaze to my husband and I feel warmth spreading in my heart. I smile softly for him. He was such a good husband. I'm glad I feel in love with such a good man. I step closer, our son cradled between our bodies. I lift my hand and carress his cheek gently, loving shining my eyes. "Jiseki.. I won't go far from you or Jin. I couldn't bear not being in your arms or in our bed where your scent is. I want to expand. But as you said. I will have my captains go out, even though I prefer to hands on recruit so that the new men know who their leader is and how much I care about who is in my ranks," I paused and kiss the top of our son's head. "I love this time together Jiseki. But.. I know times of war are in the air and this small peace will shatter. But for this time. I do not mind just being in Belcia to be close to you before we will be parted to deal with all this chaos."

230/1963
Moving On Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:01 am

Moving On Jisek_01
My wife’s words give me confidence in our future as we share a family moment there for a moment. I become mindful of the eyes that may be on us at the moment and understood that Yukina still had much of the day to perform her duties with her tasks. I liked and trusted the Reitosuru captains, but it didn’t mean that I was comfortable being one hundred percent personal in front of them. I clear my throat and with a nod, I answer, “I am glad about that. There is still much I must do for the day, so I will not interrupt your training any more. I look forwards to seeing you and Jin at dinner, until then, I will take my leave. Al’Yak is a constant annoyance, so I must confer with my father to what he would like to do with them.” I sigh slightly, “their strength is a constant pester, but it is just a matter of time before they fall beneath our might…” 169
Moving On Jisek_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Moving On Yuki_01

I listen to my husband and smile, taking Jin from him. THe baby nuzzles me in a manner that shows it is time for his feeding. I nod to Jiseki and then I pause. "I honestly do not have anymore to do for the day. Would you like it if Jin and I kept you company in your office? Its time for his feeding and then a nap. We could have a nice lunch and tea together once he is down for his nap," I offer my husband, wishing to spend more time with him to simply bask in his presence. I believe having a child has made me a bit more sentimental towards these things.

116/2079
Moving On Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:19 am

My son is passed off to my wife and she informs me that she would be free. I hadn’t planned on being able to spend much of the day with her and I still had much I had to do, but it would be a welcomed addition to the day that I would not reject. With a nod, I answer, “I think I’d like that.” Looking up to those in the room, I confirm, “then I’ll be borrowing Yukina for now.” Looking back to her and my son, I wonder if family life would start to make me soft. I would have to make sure to focus on my training so that my guard isn’t lowered by my new comfort. I had to be always ready to protect the things I loved. With a nod towards the door, I offer for our departure and bid a temporary farewell to this training area. 155
-Exit RP-
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:46 am

Moving On Yuki_01

I smile at his words and then look at my captains. My family and those I trust most. They smile and nod. "Behave you two!" Rangiku chirps and I blush a bit.

"Rangiku!" my voice joins others as they scold her, though not harshly while she laughs and waves it off. Jin nuzzles my chest more and I know its time to go. "Rangiku gets to train with Squad eleven today!" I call over my shoulder and I hear her sputter. I smirk and follow my husband out of the compound and back to the manor to spend the day with him.

102/2181
-Exit Rp-
Moving On Yuki_03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On   Moving On Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving On
Page 1 of 1