Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friendly Encounters [Dom]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Friendly Encounters [Dom] Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Friendly Encounters [Dom] Loki_01

The demon had fallen at our hands, giving me an even greater reason to take it easy. doubling back, I flew towards the little inlet, and then up the river that we had followed to the cliffside. Staying low and under the tree line, I wondered if Dom had any problem against fighting against his own kind. I knew that for the angels, we didn't worry about things like that. For the most part, we were a peaceful civilization. the only fighting we would ever do is to protect our borders from incursion from the other sides. It kind of made me wonder about his life experiences. I mean, I had been raised and bred for the defense of our society, but what about him? did he have a grand purpose in life? I hmmd to myself in thought before looking back to see if he was still behind me. The current plan was simple. Look like a native, blend into their village, and get some answers. That was, at least, how I had planned it out in my head. It was a way for us to go on smoothly with no issues. Unfortunately, I had a strange feeling that this strategy and our current course of action were not going to be so easy, especially with the two of us here..

"Hey Dom! Do you know anything about the structure of these people?" I yelled back to him while twisting around to bring my body next to his.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Friendly Encounters [Dom] Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Casually I fly in pursuit of Sanzon as we make our way to the nearest village. The battle with the ocean creature was uneventful and it was odd to find the swordsman there in the middle of the ocean among all places; he certainly was an odd one. Still, I supported my decision for allowing him to live on several occasions, as he seems a reoccurring source of amusement to me. As I fly forwards, Sanzon comes to my side and speaks. Looking ahead I answer, “No. The village we passed seemed small and simplistic. It would be wise to encounter some of the mortals of this realm first before drawing conclusions.” After all, since being brought to this realm, we had both experienced the same things. We had basically only appeared here after out battle with The Leviathan, discovered his human was nowhere to be found and fought an ocean demon.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:42 pm

I had to agree with him on this one. We had not really been able to focus on finding a way home since I had my little breakdown. My priority has been to find Lauren, and part of that remained. I had a great bit of optimism that she had survived and found shelter elsewhere. Maybe I would be able to find a few clues to that while in this little village. With hope, we would reach the village before nightfall. This would give us a little bit of cover to infiltrate the village in an easier fashion. I tried to recall what I had learned in Ancient Civ when attending school with Lauren. although it was a short time, it had been an enjoyable experience. There was something in my head that wanted me to think that this was an era of superstition and magic priests. Then again, anything that couldnt be explained had probably been labeled magic. For that, I felt a need to try to have some subtlety in this matter. I was worried about Dom, but figured that he would be a great asset if a fight broke out.

"I guess we should hit up the tribe leader first?"

Coming around a short bend, I would be able to see smoke in the distance. From this, my body would slow.

"We should walk from here.. last thing we need is them to see us fly and land in center square."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:50 pm

As the first question comes, I give a solemn nod. Hitting up a leader? That might be a good way for me to assume dominance over a people and proclaim myself their god; then again, it would be pointless if their leader were weak. Still, domination wasn’t on my agenda as of yet. I had little desire to lead mortals and there didn’t seem to be an abundance of demons flying around from what I’ve currently observed. Still, information was good and a competent leader should have that. Coming about the bend, the suggestion comes and I answer, “fine.” My body lowers as my body inverts in posture and my feet shift beneath me just before touching the ground and I take up a stroll with my arms folded at my chest. The target village was visible; I wondered what it would offer. I did wish to see if their food was reminiscent of that of my time.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 pm

I rubbed my stomach as it growled. Twisting in a short, half assed flip, my feet would hit the soft ground next to the river. Listening for a response, it was rather short. Then again, I guess I should have expected it. He was the type of person to get straight to business, or at least that is what I had gathered from him. Starting the walk, I waited in silence while wondering about him. I knew really close to nothing. We had met in combat against a similar enemy, and been transported here together. Other than that, I kind of just stuck with him. I was young back in these times, and had never ventured out of the spirit world. I had recalled several warlords that I had learned about in my younger days, but I had yet to meet any of them. Breaking the silence, I figured I would let him take lead..

"you are more familiar with the times, so it may be better for you to take point"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 pm

I continue to walk and give a nod stating, “very well.” It is left as that as I take ‘point’ as he would put it. There would be no discernible difference from me, nor would there be any indication to whether I was happy, upset, pleased, or ecstatic. I would simply walk with my air of superiority as we made our way towards the village. In actuality, I found Sanzon’s presence pleasant. I liked to be alone and he only spoke when it was necessary, so I would be able to coexist with him. I was looking forward to our battle in the future. I had seen his power in use and I felt I had some good strategies to work against him, but he was in an odd gray area with me. He wasn’t weak enough for me to wish to strengthen and force into repetitive spars, like the swordsman, but also he wasn’t overtly strong to the point where I felt I had to conquest him. I already felt stronger than him, so there was no big rush in me to battle him. We come into the village and walk among the mortals. I found the setting closer to what I experienced during my own time as a mortal. Since our coming here and various activities, evening would be setting in soon, so we would be closer to dinner time than anything else. Purple and tinted the edges of the skies with the clouds losing their brightness as night threaten to begin its conquest over the skies. The outskirts of the village are sparse with farmland and rural settings. As we come closer into the mid section of the city, most buildings, mostly simple in architecture and consisting of wood and maybe clay, start to abound in the area around us. The smell of soft breads and meats fill the air as we navigate through the marketplace. As I am looking around trying to locate someone who looks authoritative, a fair young lady calls out towards Sanzon and I, hailing, “greetings travelers! Come and enjoy the best food of our village. Won’t you come and try some of our dishes?” Of course, I look to her momentarily and then turn my head away from her in a rejecting manner as I ignore her and continue my visual search about the area.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 pm

I walked out of the muddy area next to the river and into the small gathering. It wasnt big enough to be called a city par say, but it was a decent sized gathering none the less. With my head up, I dug my hands into my pockets and walked casually behind him. It was obvious that we were not from these areas, simply by the strange looks some of them gave us. I knew Dom wouldn't really care about that, but I did. In the city, appearance was everything within the political world. I sighed while enhaling the amazing scents of bread. It kind of reminded me of that bakery down in Gothstone. What I wouldn't give for one of her apple croissants right now. Yumm.. the sound of that made my stomach growl. I smiled as a young lady approached us with kind words and an invitation to eat. Watching Dom's response to her, I spoke up. A social gathering might be a great way to find a way to whoever was important here..

"We would be appreciative of your offer..thank you"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:50 pm

I pause as I hear Sanzon speak to the young lady. I did have an interest in mortal food, so I do not do anything other than glance solemnly at their interaction. The young lady gives me a cautious look, but smiles at the handsome ‘young’ angel who accepts her offer. “A customer,’ that’s great,” she speaks in a peppy tone before invitingly speaking, “just this way. You can sit down and I can take your orders.” There would be a booth separating the kitchen from a general covered seating area with no walls. There were several benches set up within this area with only a few people, an elderly couple and what seemed to be a carpenter, sitting at various tables within. There would be a sign with the specials listed on it, and the various smells and décor would hint what they had to offer for dining. Stopping at a central bench, she motions towards it and encourages “please sit!”
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 am

I listen and follow her into the establishment like area. the architecture was strangely designed, but it was efficient for their needs. The thought process of possessing their currency had not really crossed my mind. After all, why would they not take credit card. The sweet aromas filled the air. Although I didnt absolutely need to have human food, I just really enjoyed it. They had a good knack for making creative dishes. Taking a seat, I looked at the sign. It wasnt exactly a beautiful menu, but it worked none the less. Looking around, I checked out the people in here. none of them looked to be of any importance. I hadn't heard anything from Dom, so I figured it would be okay for me to speak. I had to think back to class.. religion was a prime center for cultural establishments. Maybe we could use this..

"My lady.. we are not from here.. would you happen to know where we may find your priest?"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 am

I look down at the area where she asked me to sit. It did not seem worthy of my bottom half, but I understood the meagerness of the establishment in my mind. Arms crossed, I sit at the table, a bit large for it, but fitting nonetheless. The young lady hovers over us as Sanzon’s question comes in. She looks to him and smiles answering cheerfully, “of course, we have several priests and priestesses at our temple. It’s one of the largest structures in the village, so it is hard to miss. Have you come here looking for spiritual enlightenment?”
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 am

"Of course, we are travelers seeking enlightenment.. and its the largest in town, thanks!"

I looked and nodded at Dom before standing up. Taking a coin out of my pocket from my time, I would sit it on the table. I didn't care about the repercussions of warping and messing with time. Maybe she would take it as foreign currency for trade later. Either way, it didnt matter to me as long as they didn't give us any trouble. I didn't want them to be harmed by Dom if they got in the way of our current objective. There had to be a reason for us to come back in time, and there may be a state of religious panic or something. either way, we may be able to find a way to get out of here from there.

"shall we?"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Thankfully our visit to these homely settings was short as the information needed for the next stage was given and Sanzon requests for our continuance. With a nod, I stand. The waitress pauses for a moment and looks down at the strange metallic trinkets set onto the table. Since nothing was purchased there was no issue, but the woman speaks gingerly, “well… if you decide you want something, please come back and see us.” From the looks of my demeanor, she did not wish to pester us, still she did not know what to make of the coins left. “And… thank you, sir,” she blushes, bowing to Sanzon taking it as a gift.

I move away from her without paying mind to her words or even acknowledging her. My step are made out of the establishment and my gaze rises as I look out across the village. I notice a building that was considerably larger than the others and I speak, “there.” With that, my destination was set.

Ooc: We should see which Priestess works at this temple and start a new RP, or I will have to leave so the things I already RP’d aren’t compromised by what we may do now.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:22 am

"thanks again!"

I stepped out into the street while looking around. Without much effort, it was easy to spot the largest building in town. I stayed in the center of the street for a moment while watching the people move in and out of different buildings. Shaking my head, I ran one of my free hands through my hair to keep it straight. I tried to remember the last time that I had actually had a good drink. It would have been nice to get something warm and fuzzy in my stomach eventually.

"So, a priestess.. thats kind of kinky.. Shall we?"

Tech :
Notes : We can do either. I'll follow your lead on this one boss. I'm polluted.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:18 am

I pay no heed to the words but merely nod as if agreeing with him. It wasn’t disagreeable; I simply didn’t have a comment. Taking up strides towards the largest building, I gaze up at the skies noting the waning sunlight retreating with evening closer to arriving and conquering the skies. We were probably the last customers the young lady at the shop would have before closing up. As we walk, I speak to Sanzon asking, “you seem to enjoy mortal pleasures as a spirit.” It was a statement, but it was the equivalent of asking what he saw in doing things the “old way.” As we walked, the temple would come into view with a few fires burning about the entrance and a few guards, monks, or so standing idly about the premises.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:53 pm

"yea.. I guess I just enjoy it."

I strode along side him in thought while wondering why i did. I hadn't really thought about it that way. There were a lot of things that we had evolved, or ascended to do. As a society, we were further along than the humans, but that was mostly due to our long lifespan. As a spirit, we held a higher order of being than they could ever imagine. Thinking more, I found it interesting that the one being I should end up venturing with was a demon. I laughed lightly to myself while digging my hands into both pockets. Coming into view of the entrance, I would stop to see closed doors, and lights out.

".. looks like its closed.."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:23 pm

I pause at his words and turn to look at him. They were closed? There was no such thing. I could open them easily by lifting my hand and bringing down chaos onto their temple; that would certainly rile the bees. Still, this much passiveness had grown old for me and look to the temple with a frown. “This has bored me,” I murmur as I look to the skies. It was time to do my meditations to attempt to make constant my fluctuating powers that seemed to have a 70% chance of working in battle. “I will meet you again,” I comment to Sanzon as I lift up. With that I fly off, not minding my surroundings and heading towards the forest to find a quiet place.

Ooc: WC goes to Sanzon.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:51 pm

"all righty.. send up a bolt or somethin whenever you want to meet up. "

I didnt understand how it could be closed either. Oh well. Guess you win some and you lose some. Tis a shame we came all this way for nothing. I nodded and turned as he lifted off. I wanted to head back into town and figure a few things out. This place was rather strange to me, with a hint of vague familiarity. With a light yawn, I covered my mouth with my right hand before letting it drop to my side. Oh well. I figured I needed to go get some work done over here anyway. There were a few last things that I wanted to take care of among others. Making a mental checklist, I figured I should start with getting a grip on that little thing the old man had taught me back when I was in the spirit world. That old man had been rumored to come down here, so if I could find him it may be worth the trouble. After all, he taught me how to kick craters out of buildings. Slowly, my own body would lift off and take flight, heading north from here. I had to add Lauren to that check list as well. Finding her was my number one priority before any more shit went down. Without my body moving, my form slowly and dropped into a small clearing. It was a nice forest, and I wanted to take a walk..

"here we go again.."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:16 am

Updated Sanzon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Encounters [Dom]   Friendly Encounters [Dom] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Encounters [Dom]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: