Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~Peeping Tom~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

~Peeping Tom~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Peeping Tom~   ~Peeping Tom~ EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 am

~Peeping Tom~ Akera_01
Someone, I think it might have been Tapp, had made me a crutch so that I could hobble around. Better than sitting around all day, while others were getting jobs done. So I had decided to get out of their way for a little bit. The old lady was crafting me a sling for the baby, but for now she had told me to go get cleaned up. I knew that there was a larger body of water somewhere around here, that wasn't drinking water. I could hear the stream and hobbled my way towards it. When I finally got there, I had to figure out how to get enough water to make a pool to bathe in without messing up the splint and bandages. Slowly I stacked rocks and debris to form a cul de sac. I stopped and looked at my work. I had created a small dam off to one side of the stream to get it to stop flowing on that side. My hands reached up and slipped out of my shirt slowly removing it so I wouldn't cause myself any pain. Next i unzipped my skirt and slid it down off my legs, being cautious about my broken one. This left me in a bra and a g-string. Those were the next to go. I would not be able to submerge myself, so I rummaged through the pack I had brought and lad a towel out on the ground next to the pool of water. I would just have to let the towel dry with me. Taking a tin cup I had gotten from one of the other men, I dipped into the water and sat down on the towel. Another rummage in the pack brought out soap and cloth to wash. And so using the wet wash cloth and soap, I covered my body with a layer of suds. Except for my back and broken parts. Then i poured the water over myself with a couple of the tin fulls of water. When I was soaked just as much as the towel under me, I made sure to only get my bandages as wet as little as possible. I rummaged again for the shampoo and began to scrub out my hair. It felt good. A bit cold but it felt good to be clean. I repeated the process of dumping the water on myself. Again I went back to the pack and pulled out my brush. After running the brush through my hair, I slowly turned over to dry off in the sun. Hoping that the wet towel would also dry. Soon enough that was the case. I lay nude on a towel sunbathing. What in the hell was I thinking? Anything could be out here in the woods. Oh I know what I was thinking. I just wanted to be clean. Famous last words. I even began to sing to myself to pass the time, my eyes gazing about the forest just in case something did show up.

-505-
PWC: -98-