H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Site Event - Blast in the Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Event - Blast in the Past
Time: Morning
Conditions: Bright and Sunny
Location: Past Realm!

- 3 Months Ago -

There is fighting in the lower commons of Sai City between a large samurai demon army and the combined forces of Division 12, the Yakuza and the Sacred Hunters.

"…the Precise Area Destructive Blast is ready for payload!"

With the weapon of controlled destruction initialized, the members of Division 12 in the lower commons get their orders. They call a retreat. Unit leaders yell for their units to get into place behind the barriers. About a second before impact, there is a bright red light in the sky over the restricted area. The impact happens suddenly. A huge column of red energy drops into the center of the restricted zone…

…but something in the air intercepts it.

The red energy causes a hurricane of wind to pick up. The spray from the energy sparks around the entire block radius, but it is sucked into the thing that intercepts it until it fades away. When everything calms down, Dem stands in the air where the energy struck with his palm in the air. Dem lowers his palm and interlocks his knuckles in front of his stomach. His eyes glow and he releases a huge energy signature. The skies go dark and the clouds rotate above. The earth quakes and shakes. A barrier surrounds the entire city, and then everything goes black as a third of the city is warped back in time…

- Currently | Morning (M14) -

A horde of Samurai Warriors stand in sectioned square brigades. The army is in a valley between two large mountains in the South Mountainous Lands. The land has been built up with a castle and village structures. Marcos floats in the air in front of this army.

“Minions! Today marks the beginning of the coming of the Kingdom of Marcos! We will conquer this land starting with the largest village it has to offer!”

Krys and Tiamat are to the side of the army watching this. Krys stands and holds a black kitty in her arms. She shakes her head.

“He’s seriously going to do this?”

Tiamat lies back, tanning in a 2-piece on a reclining chair with a cucumber slice over each eye. She smiles.

“Was there any doubt?”

Krys shrugs.

“I guess you’re right. What an odd hobby.”

Kitty goes:

“Meow.”

Imorte walks up.

“Good morning, ladies. It’s about that time.”

Tiamat sits up. The cucumber slices fall in her hand.

“About time. It’s been three months already.”

She calls out to Marcos who is still ranting to his arm.

“Dear! It’s time to go and do that thing!”

Marcos stops in mid sentence.

“…and as the masses bow down before my awesome… oh? Oh! Okay. (Shit and I was getting to the good part). Achem... Minion army! I am leaving and will return. Battalions one through four, begin razing phase 1! I will be right back.”

Marcos flies over to the others.



Clarification Corner!
Generic intro to the saga! lol! Everything is peaceful for right now. Just post what you're doing and where you're at and things will pick up here soon. Map link is in the link at the top. Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Updates will be frozen starting 2/19/10.




__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
I could sense the spiritual presence of the one that had taken my arm off months ago and she was near by, within this little encampment. I let out a light growl, now I would have to seek her out and deal with her as well. I shift my attention to Seiki as he arrives at me. Thus far Seiki was one of the only humans that didn't care about me being a demon, him and the priestess. When he strikes out at my arm, I glance down at my arm before shifting my gaze back to him as I gave a faint nod. Then he launches into apologizing for what his girlfriend did to me, unfortunately such things cannot amend what has happened to me.. The only thing that can really amend something like that is getting back at the one who did to you, at least in my book that's how it works, and when I find her I will do just that as well as the male that shot me if he is around here as well. " Haven.. " I said as I glanced around again, my gaze falling upon the male that had shot me before. Upon noticing my gaze widens a moment, fuck, they are both here? Another growl escapes me as I shift my gaze back to Seiki as I begin to grow agitated, " Who is that- " I begin to ask, though fall silent as the man standing next to the one that shot me began to yell out orders to evacuate the camp and head north. Great, now what is going on.. Are they evacuating because of me? As I ask myself I remember seeing smoke raise into the air, though I didn't know what was causing it, but I did get a bad feeling when I seen it.

Post WC: 310
Total WC: 2631
Post Count: 8

Time: Morning?
Location: Entering Haven
Interactions: Seiki
Actions: Kankaku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 pm

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle


Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 pm



I twisted my body up across the tree tops, raising to a high enough point where I could see the distance between myself and the large black cloud. From what I could tell, smoke that massive meant only one thing, and that was conquest. I thought about it for a moment from spending time with Dom. I could see that the skies were perfectly cleared, so there was no sign of his signature technique yet. At least that put a smile on my face. Slowing at a small banked creek, I would drop out of the air for a moment to land beside the priestess. A break was definitely needed at this point. While I had stayed slow enough for her to keep up, I had still pushed myself at a decent enough speed. I was highly impressed by the amount of power that her mount carried with such little effort. I may have to invest in one of those some time. Then again, if I found a way home I would be back to riding in the rear seat of a limo. Now that put a smile on my face. Taking my hand down to the water, I pulled a splash of it up into my lips. I never would have thought that this was the area where the city once was. Closing my eyes, I couldnt tell whether this was gothstone or the academic district. my sense of direction had gone out of whack without the tall buildings of the metro to guide me.

As I finished my drink, I would press my weight upwards once more. Taking full flight, I would soar at max speed straight towards the black smoke. My arms would straighten to my body while I flew with it parallel to the ground, a rarity for me. Slowly, I would clench my fists upon nearing sight of what was once a village. The angel in me, a chaotic lawful being, would show with a hint of anger. No one deserved this. Not even a demon..


Tech :
Notes :
Location :N-10.5, slowing to let her follow, and moving into M-10.5
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 am

A nudged from my knees brought the tiger to a quick lope instead of the run. He was starting to tired out. The dark mass was close and I could almost feel as if we were on top of them. Looking up to the sky I watch the spirit leading us. Kaelas was panting and did not want to tire him out completely before a battle. thus he would catch his breath while we moved at a slower rate. I felt a battle was up and coming. That much of a darkness spreading across the land made me tremble with fear. With a deep breath, I pushed the fear aside and pulled out my waterskin. A quick drink and the skin made its way back in to the pack. The tiger moved onwards.

Location: n-10.5 moving into m10.5
Interaction: Following Sanzon


Last edited by Jaenelle on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:17 am

Site Event - Blast in the Past
Time: Afternoon
Conditions: Darkly Cloud
Location: Past Realm!

-J11-

The samurai of the Marcos Army move through the forest, south of the Haven camp. They hear the man’s yelling and speed up their approach. They make their presence quiet and then there is no sound while they approach. Everything goes very quiet in the forest.

A samurai dashes from the forest and slashes one of the guards. He cuts him in half. Blood flies in the air. The man falls to both sides with a sick grunting noise. The samurai raises his sword and others samurai step out of the forest like shadows. The entire bottom half of Haven was surrounded. The lead Samurai lowers his sword and points it into the camp. The samurai scout army start their attack.

-M10-

The main samurai army reaches the next village. It is the last village between them and Saichuushigai city. Carefully laid traps are tripped, but the Samurai come in great numbers. It barely makes a pinch. The village is barren. The villagers had fled to Saichuushigai. The Samurai Army starts razing the village. They set supply houses on fire, steal horses and tear down structures. The lead samurai on horseback continue to chase down and kill people who ran away. They stop when they get in sight of the city.

-L9-

The gates of Saichuushigai city are open. Refugees flee into the front gates. It causes a ruckus and rumors spread around the village. The refugees who survived have fear in their eyes. Those who saw the demon army have looks of terror and their bodies are cursed. The scouts sent by Gen Sai return with information on the demon army.

-M10-

The main samurai army finishes with the previous village. They march north towards Saichuushigai.


Army Rules: Army npcs have strong stats, perfected weapon melee, assorted demonic art skills and are intelligent. Keep that in mind while fighting them. You are able to claim a kill per every 100 words as long as you can justify it. Keep track of your own kills.

Clarification Corner!
Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Updates are frozen.

New Rule: Post locations and interaction notes or else. ^____^





__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 am



My body came to a halt, flipping and floating along the side of the village. I watched what looked like people running towards the north side of the city while the strangely ornamented military formation began to pillage the village. With black smoke slowly beginning to emerge through the air, I floated backwards and higher by about fifty feet to see the overall scheme of things. I had no idea where the high priestess currently was, but I knew that I wouldnt be able to protect her against that size of an army. The only thing I could really do right now is keep that army occupied and away from any of the slower fleeing villagers. My right arm would raise sharply, with my left one curling up into my side, elbow pointed backwards. With my fingers crackling, blue light shot between the pale skinned ornaments.

"Hail king of the lyte, scream through the skies!"

The air would be littered with small, swirling balls of energy. The light would glow in pale blues and yellows, emanating with a low pulse. Curling my fingers inward, my arms would flex before the balls of lyte shot towards the north of the village. If that city in the distance needed time, I would do what I could to give it to them. Gaining speed, they would spark and burst through the street in an attempt to halt their advance north. First priority was the people. villages could be remade, crops replanted, and organization rebuilt. Human life fortunately did not fall into that category. Where were those annoying division humans when I needed them. Their military power and organization would have been a great use right now. Oh well. Gearing up, I knew I would have to stay on my toes for this. All I had to do was hold them off and then get away safe.


Tech : Scream of the Lytefiles [perfected]
Notes : How many would this knock off of City Block wide Destructive damage at perfected?
Location :interacting with army M-10
Wordz : xxx / xxx


Last edited by Antifreke on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 pm


I skidded to a halt when I first saw the army. Oh my this was going to be bad. Really bad. Me against an entire army, where was that lightening spirit. I could see a few sparks of electricity in the distance. This was getting worse by the moment. But at least we had them sandwiched between us. I had one chance to slow them down and even the playing field. I smiled and placed my bow back in the sheath on the harness behind the red feathered arrows. Closing my eyes I concentrate on the energy needed for this spell. My hands come together with palms pressed against each other. A soft chant whispers in the wind. "Highest heavens, grant me your powers" My left hand comes out as if it were gripping a bow. "so that I may protect your people." My right comes out with the palm flat as if waiting for something. "O great Merkus hear my prayer." In my left hand forms a bow of pure light while in the right forms a matching arrow. My eyes flash open, mercury orbs shining with holy power. The wind picks up and lift my hair from my shoulders as I notch the arrow of light to its bow. For a moment, I aim it at the Leader on horseback. Then I pull back and with a quick motion fire it into the sky above the halted army. Light explodes across the sky for a moment as a white cloud forms above them. Holy rain begins to pour out over a block wide radius of the army. Causing a blessed affect.

Interaction: facing off against the army.
Location. M10/L9 between the army and the city.
Tech: Custom- Volley of Holy Radiance (block wide affect over the army.) Blessed
Stamina: 85 (Drain Fierce 40/Affinity 0.5/ Mastered 0.25 = 15%)
HP: 100


Last edited by Jaenelle on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 pm

The member 'Jaenelle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Mastered' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 pm

I turned and for horrible moment, I say the face of death and it was the same evil man that had tried to rape me. My hand reached up to my face where he had smeared blood. Seiki was talking to him as if he was a good pale. Oh no, not now. But before I could do anything about that, ugly soldiers appeared out of nowhere. With a short eep! I watch as the guard was sliced in half. Followed by others appearing out of the trees. Time to run, who cares where, just as long as I get the hell out of dodge. "Oh shit." I turn tail and run at full speed away from the camp. There was no way I could fight these things. I was too weak. So I ran for dear life. I clutched the sling with the baby in it and prayed we would not be followed. Why me? Why did these things always happen to me? My skirt whipped about me and my hair flew out behind me as I ran and scrambled over things in my way. I would try and keep ahead of any pursuers for the sake of the baby. She was too innocent to be killed like this.

Interaction: Haven (J11)
PC:11
WC: 2392/3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 401
Age : 30
Location : The edge of dreams, and brink of reality
Rank : NPC Player
Points : 0
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 pm


Brice and Raz

As we followed the army I couldn’t understand why Raziel found this all necessary. It was not our fight, and Raziel was a pretty selfish person, or at lest that’s how he acted so why did he all of a sudden take an interest in this all. Suddenly there seemed to be a change in the movement of the splinter army and we stopped as they sent some ahead. For a moment I was worried that they had spotted us.
"What are you planning on doing Raz?"
"Not sure, but these are not human soldiers." He said softly. If he’d told me something like that a week ago I would have never believed him.
"So?" I asked, then wondered what I was saying. Had I really changed that much? It wasn’t like me, I hadn’t been my self sense we got here.
"Shh, their getting into attack position, Come, let’s see what they are after hm?" He whispered and we moved around the group. Raziel stopped between some trees and pulled his Katana from under the long jacket.
"Are you armed?" He asked. I nodded and motioned to the gun, he sneered a bit, I knew he didn’t like the thought having to reload.
"Good, stay low." He said and he eased into view and I followed his lead just in time to see a guard is torn to ribbons. As I looked over the camp, it didn’t look like anything else we’d see here.
"Those are people from our time!" I said surprised.
"Yes, looks like they are in a bit of a mess. They probably have women and children with them, this will be a massacre." Raziel stated bluntly. I glared at him, how could he not care at all? I pulled my gun and felt Raziel’s hand grab my wrist.
"If you something foolish we will be in the same boat." He warned, and I jerked my arm away dashed to the edge of the trees where I had a better shot. I pointed the gun, lined up the shot and took it.

Words 346
Location J11
Action: Attacking leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 pm

The member 'Strayed' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Blast in the Past
Location: Haven
Action: DTFDP. Being attacked.

I tilt my head and give Nova an odd look as he growls again. I didn’t know what type of demon he was, but he must have been mixed with a puppy dog of some sort since I often caught him growling at someone. I look towards who he was looking at as he asks ‘who’s that.’ The answer would be “one of the police guys in charge” since I wouldn’t know which guy he would be referring to, but before that, the large one known as Officer Tapp yells out something about evacuating the area. “Huh…” I pause for a moment, wondering why we needed to evacuate. “That’s weird,” I raise an eyebrow and look to the other campers who seemed almost as confused as I. Only, unlike me, they were moving in their confusion, probably due to the fact that the cops were herding them into the forest at a rapid pace. Of course, Mr. Wallace loudly objected, but was booted in the direction of the forest as well as the cops seemed to want to get out of this area. I then knew that something dangerous must be on its way. The cop near us, looks to us and says, “you heard the man, let’s move with the others. Be quick.” Turning to look to Nova, I wanted to know what was going on. I look in the opposite direction that people were currently evacuating from and everything seemed quiet. The officer, who had walked some distance from us by this time, turns noticing that at least I hadn’t moved yet, and to bug us about getting a move on. Instead of moving, I turn and argue, “I want to know what the hell is going…” Around that time, the officer is sliced in half by a samurai. “Oh shit!” I say as see the blood flying in the air, taking a step back. “Demon samurai?! What the fuck?” the bbqsauce was implied. Turning around, I begin to heroically yell for Natsuki to run, but I felt like if I did that, she would run past me the opposite way and towards the army with her guns and such.

362 / 1950 | 7

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:59 am

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
Despite the unpleasant developments that have came up, a rather pleasing one has managed to shine through. The female I am searching for happens to be here as well, that is something good to know. Now all I have to do is take care of these two humans and then I can get the female and be on my way. However before I could get down to taking care of things the man had brought up an evacuation, this prompted people to start running, along with the one I am here after. To make matters worse my attention shifts to the guard that had been cut down. I shift my gaze to the samurai that had cut the man down before glancing back to Seiki. Before I could think through with my actions I try to reach out and grab Seiki to throw him behind me before I would place myself between him and the demon samurai that come out of the woods. Glancing around at the samurai, I let out a light growl, " Why do things keep getting in my way.. " I mutter lightly. But what the hell am I doing? I can let these demons deal with the humans while I go and get the female I came for. Another growl escapes me as I glance back to Seiki, trying to figure out what to do, save these damn humans or go after the one I came for. I couldn't believe I was actually thinking about helping these humans, especially the one that shot me.

Post WC: 259
Total WC: 2890
Post Count: 9

Time:
Location: Haven
Interactions: Seiki
Actions:


Last edited by яuиє on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 am



Blast in the Past

My three months search had finally come to an end, though the end it had come to was something I didn't want to happen. Id like to believe that I have searched this entire forest, but I have no idea if I have even searched half of it. The three month long search I have been involved in has yielded not a single clue as to where Trinity is and if she is even in this time with me. Since my search has turned up nothing so far I felt it best to make my way back to the camp Jyn has set up for survivors. Since I no longer had a vehicle to use the getting around in the forest was made extremely hard since I had to go around on foot and had to watch out for threats more now that I no longer had an armored vehicle protecting me from the baddies of the forest. Needless to say the trek back to the camp Jyn had set up was something that wasn't fast nor safe now that I have been moving on my feet. As I arrived at the camp it seemed like things where rather cluster fucked, you could say. People seemed to be running out of the camp and into the woods just as I am coming into the camp to see how things have been going. I glance around before my attention comes to rest on Jyn just the person I am looking for. After spotting Jyn I began walking towards him and only make it about half way or so before my attention shifts again as I hear someone yelling about something about demon samurai. I first glanced to the one who said the words before turning my gaze to the ones that come out to attack. In an instant things seem to change as I bring up my assault rifle and take aim at one of the demon things that come out of the woods, taking aim at the demons head before I give the trigger a squeeze. Thanks to the silencer on the assault rifle there was no traditional loud bang that followed the squeezing of the trigger, instead the demon samurai's head would explode into chunks and the body would fall to the ground.

Post WC: 384
Total WC: 384
Post Count: 1

Time: Afternoon
Location: Haven
Action: Attacking!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:34 am

Great it seemed that her chance to speak with Jyn had been ruined, he wasn't the only one that was sensing these creatures and the dangers that was plaguing the area, that was her reason for coming to talk to him, which was to tell them they were stuck in the past and about a great power coming into this world. She listened to what was said as she merely sighed to herself clearly not happy about this. The evacuation of the camp was set into motion as people began to move quickly as they possibly could out of the camp. Izumi look toward's Jyn who said that he said he'd be counting on her, and Shiori, but the important part to her was that she was being counted on. It made her heart rush knowing that Jyn still needed her help and made her secretly happy about it too. she was worried that she was gone to long and he'd learned how to rely upon his own power and not need her. That would have just made her upset and heart broken. She turned around and noticed that demon samurai's began to attack the place, the guard that was patrolling the border was killed, Izumi's eyes widened as she looked toward's them. May the Watcher grace our battle. her hand pressed the button to her neck and her helmet came back onto her face. What Izumi could try is a massive teleportation technique, but she would require everyone to be in the same place, and that was quite the risk to take, but if she were successful she could have gotten everyone out. From the looks of things, this camp was pretty fucked and it seemed that not many people knew magic, which would have been their safety net, Izumi could try her's but even her magic was limited, mainly because she knew she couldn't just throw out spells like that since it would drain her quite substantially. Though was came to a little surprise was one of the samurai's head being blown off, Izumi only looked back and spotted Ingel as she smirked behind her mask. Quickly she looked back toward's where the demon's were coming, she had to think of something that could be done to make their survivability rate a bit higher. She held tight to her spade and lifted it off her shoulders.

Summary:
Location: Haven(J11)
Interaction: Ted
Feb 19 - success
-Word count: 398 | 1656
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 am

She and her guard rode the horses as quickly as they possibly could go, they rode and they rode and they rode. They have to get back to the Temple of Light. That was Seijin's main concern, through the entire ride over she felt her heart beat racing. This wasn't good, not good at all. She had to hold on tight to the reign's so she wouldn't fall off, she had been learning how to horse ride for a while thank's to Kazakura giving her that gift a while back, though she was perfect at it, she knew more than enough to stay on a horse and not fall while it was running at it's full speed. It had been quite sometime since they left the village that Kazakura was last in and they traveled quite a far distance and much time had passed, but they were arriving to Saichuushigai. "There it is!" she yelled out to her guards, who rode along side of her. "Quite young priestess we must hurry!" spoke one of them as they rode off even fast, all three of them flicking the reign's to get the horse to ride faster and faster. Luckily enough the path that they rode didn't have anyone stopping them, still they moved on faster arriving at the gates of Saichuushigai. Of course Seijin wouldn't be stopped as she was instantly recognized as the young priestess and seer, her guards moved with her and they headed for the temple of light. Seijin couldn't allow herself to stop even when there were others in the way, of course they didn't want to get trampled. "Move out the way!" she yelled out to get their attention and make them move out the path of the horses. They not headed for the center of the village. It appear's that more people are fleeing from other villages. Seijin had a frown upon her face as she rode, this upsetting feeling within her heart started to grow, but she knew she had to be strong, she had to get to the temple of light.

Word count: 348 | 1776
Feb 19, 22 - success
Summary: Finally arrived at Saichuushigai and heading for the Temple of Light.
Location: L8
Interaction:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:40 am


Good part of the army appeared to be weakened. where was that lightening spirit, Sanzon when you need someone who could fight. By the heavens, I would taken my demon if he was available to fight, most likely though, he would side with the others. Wonderful, I was standing against the army by myself. glancing up to the sky, I say a quick prayer. Perhaps my soul may find rest after this adventure. It was a good day to die. The rain stopped and the sky cleared. "Back to the depth of hell with you, demons. You shall go no further." I nudged Kaelas, who turned to face the oncoming horde of demons. This put me on even footing with their leader and I smiled. Both of us were mounted. Briefly I was wondering where all the temple monks were and if the area icons would be activated soon for the town. If not, we would have a slaughter. I would gain them some time until they could get everyone inside and activated the barriers. I placed my palms together and began to chant, "Efreet, master of fire, lend me your power" A wall of flames bursts from the ground between myself and the army. It would try to form the length of the army. The height being just a little over five feet. that would at least slow the weakened ones down, when they passed through the barrier. Or slow them while they went around. Another nudge brought Kaalas into back up mode. We moved back as I set to cast another spell behind the wall of flames. "time set the next barrier" I whisper to my tiger. We needed help and soon. I could not hold them off by myself. "Oh great Merkus, send me aid soon" was my soft prayer.

Interaction: Demon Samurai Army.
Location. L9 between the army and the village
Tech: Flame wall between the myself and the army, trying to block off any advance.
Stamina: 60 (Honed tech)
HP: 100
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Blast in the Past
... Time: Morning
... Location: Haven (J11)

In the overall timeline of things, the evacuation would be well along its way by the time the demon army would be able to fully approach the outer edges of the encampment. Those quick on their feet were already getting out of dodge with Tapp’s rendition of the windmill symbol in full effect. Michael and Dwem would be in front leading the way northeast, with the destination set as both the closest and largest village to us; former Sai City. I would have preferred not to interfere with the village that was currently there, but in survival, it was among our only choice to seek safety in the numbers of the village.

I felt a little relieved that both Shiori and Izumi were here, but I feared for their safety as well. I would prefer neither of them fight, but I also understood that they were both stronger than I was.

I could feel the Samurai army getting closer. It was almost eerie that I could feel a large number of demons, though there was no sound in the forest. For a moment, I hoped to myself that I was wrong and my feelings were off, but I would soon find out that was untrue. By the time the samurai army would reach the camp, it would mostly only contain Division 12 members, albeit there are only about six of us over all. There was, however, the existence of people lagging within our midst who hadn’t left with the rest in the time it took for the demons to approach. They would become a liability during this time. On top of that, it seemed like on of our officers was arguing with the demon and one of the boys of the camp.

“Almost,” I alert the others as my movements get still and I look to the tree line at the border of the camp. “We’ll pull back after the others when they get half way in…” My stomach twisted as I wished that the outer guard and the boy would hurry up and pull back. My equipment clicks into place as my hybrid pistol/grenade launcher is locked and loaded. My plan was simple; blow them the hell up. Metallic sounds come from Tapps machine gun as well as Ted and the others’ weaponry. I feel their approach the moment it occurs as I yell out, alerting Tapp and the others, “They’re coming.” The first attack catches me off guard as one of our men is cut in two. “Shit!” I say as I lift the loaded weapon. There is a shot from an unknown location, then the Samurai Army attack and I immediately recognize them from the battle in the Lower Commons. “Fire!” I command as gunshots greet the samurai who come our way. From my own gun, there is a ‘fomp’ as a myst grenade is launched towards the approaching army. Exploding on the ground, it spreads out, covering the southern eastern area in a mist, keeping that side from being able to use magical attacks. My hands are quick in reloading and locking another mist grenade as I shoot at the opposite side to make sure the area was fully covered. Knowing the army would be rushing us at full speed, a normal grenade would be in my left hand as the pin is pulled with my teeth and I hurl it towards the front lines of the invading demonic forces. In Rambo like manner, Tapp’s voice is loud in his yelling as I his machine gun mixes in with the sound of something else. I do not realize at first, but I sense that Ingel was nearby; for that much, I was glad to have his assistance.

// Covered the south camp area in Myst negating magic there while a half dozen Division 12 npcs provide cover fire.

647 / 3753 | 10
Interacting vs: The Samurai Army Scouts
Approximated kill count (Jyn): 6

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Blast in the Past
Location: Haven
Action: Kicking Samurai.

Turning back towards the Samurai, I feel a hand grip me; I am thrown and hear a lot of gunfire start. I land on my feet, sliding back a bit, noticing Nova steps in between the army and me, in order to protect his fellow male. The bounds of brother hood shone brilliantly like a noontime sun in the sky. The gestures was full of bravado and manliness, but I could not allow myself to be outdone; I had to be of some use, even if it was just a little.

I hear a odd sound, the type you would near in a first person shooter when a grenade is launched, and then there is an explosion of hazy mist near our location. Among the gunfire, I could hear one of the guards of the village yelling, “run you idiot!” probably meant for either Nova or me. With that I yell to Nova, “let’s pull back!” Shortly after that, there is an explosion further away from us near where the samurai were entering into the camp. Dust rises up with the mist that was being to spread over the entire bottom portion of the camp and outer perimeter. I hop skip back and run backwards, but soon, notice several of the samurai guys had come in from the bottom side of the camp as well.

Several rush inwards into the camp at a rate of speed faster that I could travel. Turning around, I knew that it would be better to attempt to fight than to be slashed in the back. Furthermore, I was tired of running away from demons every time they attacked for no good reason. As a group of three makes it to me, I side step the first initial downward slash. In that movement, I can tell that they weren’t exactly slobs with a sword. A horizontal slash comes, which I lean back and away from before flipping back and landing on my feet. As one rushes in, I parry the incoming thrust (Skilled Guard) pivoting around and bringing my foot across the side of its head and pulling it down to the ground where I twist the foot on its neck while stepping over it to engage the next enemy.

379 / 2329 | 8
Seiki’s KO Count: 1

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:31 pm


Blast in the Past
Action: Rolling Dark Skies.

My body slows as I begin to approach the location where the army was currently marching. I pause as I float over them, standing in the air and watching their movements. The army seemed very efficient and swift in conquering the village and moving on. My arms fold at my chest as I hold a solemn look on my visage. I found their work admirable and approved of this; it reminded me of the army I had in my past as a warlord. I rub my chin as I continue to watch them, passively floating forward, in my standing position in the air, following them. I have the thought that I wouldn’t mind having this army beneath my command, but I knew for an army to be good, they had to be devoted to one leader. If they were wishy washy enough to follow me, then I would not need or want them. Still, an army this good had to have a strong leader. My thoughts begin to formulate in my mind as I wonder about whoever lead this army. The army’s current objective was not important to me as this land didn’t concern me. My own objectives were what were important. I suddenly wanted to meet the master of this army, and I knew the best way of doing that was to directly interact with the army… in short, by slaughtering them; that would grant me an audience with their leader who could possibly be ‘that man.’

Sanzo pulls me out of my thoughts. I look up as I see and hear a familiar attack ripple through the head portions of the army. I frown noticeably as I look to who I knew must be him. It would be hard to tell at the distance I was at, but that signature move was unmistakable. I felt that he was trying to prove that he was greater than or more conspicuous than I. That would not be allowed. My hand rises up as I prepare to let him know that I was also here. My voice is deep and resounding as the incantation for the ‘kaikuro’ comes and I invoke the spell for dark skies.

If the invocation worked, the skies over the southern end of the army would tint black mixing with the black smoke raised by the burning villages. Thunder would mix among the dark clouds, and then lighting sparks would suddenly strike down from the heavens, exploding in rapid succession at random areas within the rear ranks of the army. The onslaught would end with a singular large conglomeration of dark energy crashing down over a 60-foot radius.


441 / 711 | 2

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:00 pm

I took the water with great appreciation. Popping the top, I sucked down a few gulps, allowing them to refresh my body and spirit. It was a great thing to be able to get healing out of any type of water. With a smile on my face, I would close the end and toss it back to her. The high priestess had been doing well so far, and I approved of her vivacity in combat. She kind of reminded me of Shioriko. Shaking my head, I decided that it was time to mix things up a bit. The dark clouds could still be seen in the distance, probably towards the rear of the military formation. I had hoped to meet up with Dom before engaging in combat. Oh well.

"Hail king of the lyte, scream once more.."

My arms buckled down and under me before raising. Electricity sparked and crackled from the ground before rising up from the last attack, much like I was recycling my energy. drawing backwards, I bent my knees softly, then pressed forward. My body would burst into the air at full speed, twisting with all of the balls of light around me. Slowly at first they would father once more before swirling down in a scream towards the ground. This would be the third time I had used this massive attack on the front ranks. Watching down towards the ground, I smiled as the balls of energy spread out, covering about a city block in diameter. Upon their collision with the enemy they would spark and burst, exploding in a beautiful fashion while I watched the high priestess and her somewhat flying mount. I was definitely going to have to get me one of those sometime.


Tech : Scream of the Lytefiles [perfected]
Notes : Healing water thing from quest
Location :interacting with army M-10, assisting the high priestess.
Wordz : xxx / xxx


Last edited by Antifreke on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:17 pm

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 401
Age : 30
Location : The edge of dreams, and brink of reality
Rank : NPC Player
Points : 0
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:32 pm


Raz and Brice:.

I lined up the shot but just as I was comfortable enough that my target was in range, Raziel caught up to me. One swift strike sent me tumbling back and my shot was, well less than perfect because of it.
"Tell me, are you really that foolish?" His voice was sharp with a hiss of animosity. As I stared, trying to think up a suitable answer Raziel grabbed me by the collar and pulled me around to view splinter army.
The army had been hit by some sort of smoke bomb and then a large explosion, along with miscellaneous gunfire. Raziel released me from his grip with a slight shove.
"So you still want to run in rashly? Or would like to here my point." He asked as I turned around.
"Fine make it quick" I murmured.
"Looks like the others are evacuating north, I suggest we follow" and with that Raziel was already walking that way. A part of me wanted to follow, the other part knew I’d regret it. I holstered my gun and headed the same direction. It didn’t take us long to catch up the others. For once it was easy to slip into a crowd, because for once Raziels clothes and my uniform didn’t stand out amongst people from our own time. I felt bad about just running away from a fight, the urge to run back tugged at the back of my mind.
"Officers don’t run away like that…" I murmured softly to Raz. His eyes glittered in a devilish smile as he looked back at me.
"That wasn’t running away, it was…Oh how do you say it? A tactical retreat? See now we can protect these lovely people if some how those invading nastys manage to get buy our much braver, all though admittedly dumber friends that stayed behind." I gave a cool stare right back to him.
"What are you up too?" I asked narrowing my eyes, because that didn’t sound at all like the selfish, and arrogant man I’d come to know and hate.
"Well that and…" he conjured up another twisted smile. "I’m tired of eating cows…"

Words 357 / 703
Location: haven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:34 pm


Well my prayers were answered as Sanzon floated down beside me asking for water. I unhooked the waterskin and offered it to him. With a glance to the sky I let him have the waterskin. It was darkening towards the back and a massive bolt cascaded down onto the army. I shivered a bit and glanced back to the lighening spirit. "Your doing?" I wondered if he was a up to melee fighting and if I should waste my spell pumping him up. His little balls of lightening were pretty but if he was ranged like I was, my enhancement might not do him a bit of good. I reach for the bow and pull it free from the holster. Then reach for an arrow. Notching it I nudge the tiger into the air. With a few wingbeats we were above my barrier. I glance to the leader on horse back and aim my arrow carefully for the hit. The arrow zipped through the air catching fire as it did. (flame arrow) If it hit the lead samurai it might actually have some effect since he was weakened. Perhaps not. I watched it miss the guy and almost cursed. After that failed shot I would let Kaelas settle back to the ground behind the flame wall. I was more adept at magic than weapons.

Interaction: Demon Samurai Army. Shot a flamearrow at the lead samurai.
Location. L9 between the army and the village
Tech: Flame wall between the myself and the army, trying to block off any advance.
Stamina: 60
HP: 100


Last edited by Jaenelle on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:35 pm

The member 'Jaenelle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:46 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
I glanced around at the demon samurai once agian as I thought for a moment longer on what I should do with the situation, use it to my advantage and get out of here or join in and help these humans fight.. It seemed as if Seiki wasn't going to take the hint I gave him when I tossed him behind me, instead he moved and began to attack the demon samurai. This was rather angering, I put him back there for a reason.. He is one of the humans that I don't have a problem with and thus doesn't need to die, but it seems he wishes to do something to protect his own species. My attention shifted to the explosion for a moment and I let out another growl as I glanced to Seiki before turning my attention back to the demon samurai. There was no longer any time to think about what to do, now it was time to take action and deal with these demon samurai and the humans if need be. Drawing upon my demonic magics I decide on a type of spell that will have a large effected are and bring down the greatest amount of distraction upon the area. " Stand back boy. " I said, glancing to Seiki, the only one getting any type of warning from me before I launch into my attack. " Rip the heavens asunder and ravage the earth! " I yelled out my chant, raising a hand into the air as I focused on a group of the demon samurai. Moments after the chant and motion towards the sky bolts of dark energy lighting began to rain down from the heavens. Raining down and striking the ground over a large fifty foot area covering part of the forest and part of the unforested area. Small bolts of dark energy continued to rain down over the fifty foot radius, striking everything in its path to the ground, trees and demon samurai alike. Nearing the end of the assault by the dark bolts of lighting one final bolt struck down, this one much larger then the first. The massive bolt of dark energy striking down, hitting the center of the effected area. Perhaps that will show these humans that I am not to be messed with and even these damn demons to.

Though I attacked the ones in the background, moving through and out of the forest, I had yet to do anything about the ones that have already moved out of the forest, the ones moving in for close range melee combat. Though I knew I was not as strong as the human I have fought against before, perhaps the skill I do have with a blade will be enough to match or even best these demons. Bringing my right hand up I reached to my left side and gripped the hilt of the katana before I unsheathed it, growling lightly at myself, " I can't believe I am helping these damn humans. They had better not stand in my way when i go to take what I came for. " I fell silent as one of the demon samurai charged into close range at me and launched into an attack with his sword. I brought my sword up and used it to block the attack, our blades clashing as I took a step back, glaring at the demon. I knew their were only two real outcomes to this, either I managed to defeat this demon with my sword or get sliced to ribbons or at least some pretty nasty injuries.

Post WC: 602
Total WC: 3490
Post Count: 10

Time:
Location: Haven
Interactions: Seiki, Enemy Samurai dudes
Actions: Dark Skies (Perfected)
Kill Count: 6
Health: 200 / 200
Stamina: 187 / 200
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Blast in the Past
Location: Haven
Action: Pulling back.

After stepping on the neck of the samurai warrior, my other foot comes up and preemptively strikes into the face of another demon before my body crouches under a slash and my elbow is dug into another. Sliding past him, the back of my fist comes an inch from the back of his neck before it slams against the back of his head in a one inch strike as I emit a “woooooo~” with the technique. I hear something yelled amongst the rattle of bullets that sounded like it was telling me to get back. “Why?” I ask as I reset my stance. I am answered when a large-scale attack descends from the skies and crashes into a portion of the forest containing the enemy. I pause for a moment, looking at the attack before the final explosion causes me to cross my arms in front of my body to guard my face from the winds and debris emitted from the explosion of the final blast. “Crap!” I murmur, not having known that Nova had been that powerful. I thought that I should perhaps pull back for now and to check and to make sure that at least the girls were safe. “Okay, I’ll leave this area to you! Good luck!” I say as I turn and run from that location to join with the others.

226 / 2555 | 9
Seiki’s KO Count: 2

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:34 pm


Blast in the Past
Action: Dynasty Warriors.

The spell is successful and dark energy rips through the rear flanks of the demonic army. The attack was strong, but it didn’t seem enough to completely kill the ranks, but more so enough to leave them reeling on their last legs after taking a surprise attack like that. After the final bolt is delivered, I would be on the ground to the rear of the army with dark flames littered lightly across the grounds in front of me, the grasslands tainted by the effects of my attack. Standing almost like a silhouette amongst the dark flames and smoke my arm would come out to the side as a dark crimson sword forms in my right hand. I strode before a unit of the army of well over 1,000 with the full intentions of killing them all by hand. There is another explosion ahead, in the background, to remind me of Sanzo’s presence. I suck on my teeth in annoyance before bringing the blade into both hands and pointing it at the army. “Your master… call out to him! Have him deliver himself to me with your deaths…” My body rushes forwards in a sliding manner as my eyes glow burning red. My body enters into the disenfranchised rear ranks and my first swing lobes off the head of the first demon to come in my path, sword trailing to cut through several others, before I fully immerse myself into battle allowing the army to surround me (Toughness).


248 / 959 | 3

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm


Well since I was not doing too well with my arrows it was time to weaken the rest of the forces so that if they made it past the flame wall, They would be considerably weakened by my bless. I had gotten one of their large numbers of troops time to get a second one. "kaelas," Without a word he turned and I nudged him foward putting up the bow as I moved off to the side. I needed to get a shot off above the second large group. If I could weaken them then perhaps simple villagers would have a chance to fight against them. I call back to Sanzon. "Stay out of the rain." I did not if it would affect him so I was cautious anyways. Kaelas and I at full speed move along the wall until I whisper, "Stop." Kaelas turned and With a few flaps of the wings we were in the air. He landed on the other side of the wall and started loping along a good ways from the column of the army. We ran along side until reaching the second battalion. We stop and look. Another few wing beats and we were in the air hovering over the army. Closing my eyes I concentrate on the energy needed for this spell. My hands come together with palms pressed against each other. A soft chant whispers in the wind. "Highest heavens, grant me your powers" My left hand comes out as if it were gripping a bow. "so that I may protect your people." My right comes out with the palm flat as if waiting for something. "O great Merkus hear my prayer." In my left hand forms a bow of pure light while in the right forms a matching arrow. My eyes flash open, mercury orbs shining with holy power. The wind picks up and lift my hair from my shoulders as I notch the arrow of light to its bow. Then I pull back and with a quick motion fire it into the sky above the halted army. Light explodes across the sky for a moment as a white cloud forms above them. Holy rain begins to pour out over a block wide radius of the army. Causing a blessed affect. Also, healing myself in the process as the rain powered over myself and Kaelas.

Interaction: Demon Samurai Army. Battalion 1&2 weakened, Flame wall between army and village
Location. L9 between the army and the village
Tech: Volley of holy radiance (custom)
Stamina: 95 (-15% for the custom +50% for the custom)
HP: 100

Flame arrows 49/50
Blessed arrows 50/50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:57 pm

The member 'Jaenelle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Mastered' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 pm

I took the water with great appreciation. Popping the top, I sucked down a few gulps, allowing them to refresh my body and spirit. It was a great thing to be able to get healing out of any type of water. With a smile on my face, I would close the end and toss it back to her. The high priestess had been doing well so far, and I approved of her vivacity in combat. She kind of reminded me of Shioriko. Shaking my head, I decided that it was time to mix things up a bit. The dark clouds could still be seen in the distance, probably towards the rear of the military formation. I had hoped to meet up with Dom before engaging in combat. Oh well.

"Hail king of the lyte, scream once more.."

My arms buckled down and under me before raising. Electricity sparked and crackled from the ground before rising up from the last attack, much like I was recycling my energy. drawing backwards, I bent my knees softly, then pressed forward. My body would burst into the air at full speed, twisting with all of the balls of light around me. Slowly at first they would father once more before swirling down in a scream towards the ground. This would be the third time I had used this massive attack on the front ranks. Watching down towards the ground, I smiled as the balls of energy spread out, covering about a city block in diameter. Upon their collision with the enemy they would spark and burst, exploding in a beautiful fashion while I watched the high priestess and her somewhat flying mount. I was definitely going to have to get me one of those sometime.


Tech : Scream of the Lytefiles [perfected]
Notes : Healing water thing from quest
Location :interacting with army M-10, assisting the high priestess.
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 26
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Another hacker job had entered my system as I had spent almost a week on a script which would transfer small amounts of money from every account in the affected bank to the user of the script. It had taken everything I had of knowledge and some newly attained as well as enormous amounts of energy and sleep. After finishing, I had simply fallen asleep atop my keyboard, dressed in simply my black jeans and bandana. When I woke up, something felt off, maybe it was the air, or maybe the noises, but the first thing that set me off was the fact that I was laying atop a body. I quickly got to my feet and noticed that there were a multitude of dead bodies around, all of them seemingly killed by stabs and slashing wounds. “What the…” was the only reaction I was able to give before noticing something that threw me even more into the world of insanity. Just a few yards away stood a group of was seemed to me samurais, and not the ordinary noble ones either. These ones lacked a normal human face, which to my horror was replaced with a demonic looking skull. I quickly looked around as I continuously tried pinching myself in the arm and stomach, hoping this was an all too real nightmare. After maybe seven or eight pinches I stopped, realizing that this was in fact reality and that I was alone, among an unknown number of dead bodies and a group of zombie samurais.

The first though that came to my head was ‘RUN!’ but my body said ‘Drop and play dead’ so it was a dilemma when they both did different things. Because of the two doing, their own things led to me trying to run and fall, making me spit out a loud “Motha’ Fuck!” as I hit the ground face first. Unluckily the reaction of the samurais was not surprisingly aggressive as the group was already in motion towards me with their swords high above their heads. Doing what a hacker do best, I ran, though this real world didn’t have any backdoors for me to use, I simply jumped rocks and roots as I tried to shake of the pursuers, which so far had been counted to be at least five. “Why does all the shit happen to me? Why can’t it never happen to Mark or Shawn?!” I said as I climbed up into a tree, hoping to get a good overview of the situation and the possible location of the samurais. Mark and Shaw were my best friends and we knew so to say everything about each other to the point where people took us for brothers. We three had met when we were kids, I had just escaped the dock yard with around twenty other Chinese kids who were all illegally smuggled into SaiCity to be sold off to rich people to act as private maids or to some pedophilia who needed someone to make his pleasure doll.

Standing on one of the top branches, I noticed what seemed to be pillars of smoke, which from movies often came from either chimneys or bonfires. Therefore, by logically thinking my way through the whole scenario I decided to make my way towards the smoke. Clumsily climbing down from the tree, I found myself yet again hunted by the samurais, but at least now, I had some sort of direction and goal, which made things easier. Not being used to exercise I found myself pretty quickly to be fatigued and drained of all energy that my body could store and I wasn’t even half way to the place where I had seen the smoke pillars. Knowing that the samurais were only seconds away from having my head, I continued to run, despite the pain it caused. “Fuck fuck fuck!!! Someone get these nut cakes away from me!” I shouted as I noticed some of them coming up to my sides, clearly picking up in speed, or it could simply be me, who became slower.


Words: 681
Summary: Woke up, being chased by samurais, running towards haven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Blast in the Past
... Time: Morning
... Location: Haven (J11)

After the welcoming of the Samurai, I knew it wouldn’t take long for them to cover the distance between the southern edge of the encampment and us. Though automatic weapon fire did seem like a good idea, the samurai, much like last time, could prove their skill in deflecting bullets with their blades. Still their shields would be compromised by the myst grenades fired into them, at least while they were still on that front. After they passed through the myst, the ones who survived the hail of bullets would no doubt be able to use their shields and projectile magic once again, which would be bad for us. Our numbers weren’t near as large as theirs, so we would be at a disadvantage. Still, I am surprised when the skies above tint dark and a wide scale attack comes down on what I would have to assume to be the rear flank of the samurai army. I look to the demon named Novak who held his hand in the air and knew that the technique had to come from him. I wondered why he would attack his own kind, but it wasn’t like I minded the help. “Start pulling back,” I order, as we would begin striding backwards while shooting forwards. It would seem as if the younger male had finally got his head on straight and was running back towards us. While pulling back, I chunk a second grenade to the front of a group of rushing samurai who were getting to close for comfort.

// Grenade and pulling back.

257 / 4010 | 11

Interacting vs: The Samurai Army Scouts
Approximated kill count (Jyn): 8

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 pm



Blast in the Past

After dropping the first of what was probably an army, I had no time to sit and gawk at the numbers coming out of the woods, what I needed to do was make sure that the numbers are lowered as much as I possibly can. Neither did I have time to greet Jyn and find out how he was doing. Instead of that the situation called for another type of action. Shifting from the downed target I bring my aim to rest on another of the samurai, taking aim at the demons head before I give the trigger another squeeze, firing off a second round from my assault rifle. Again my shot hit its mark, striking another samurai dead center in the head, sending head matter out the back of its head and head chucks everywhere as the body fell to the ground. As I get ready to take another shot, I pause for a moment as I notice bolts of lighting as they begin to strike down from the sky, hitting the demons. I watch the attack for a moment, rather aww struck at the power that was being unleashed upon the demons coming out of the woods, hopefully whoever used it is on our side. If not we may be a little more screwed.. As the massive attack ended I heard Jyn yell out to everyone to fall back. That seemed like a good order but I decided to hold my ground since I was further back from the group and provide covering fire to Jyn and the others as they began to fall back. I turned my attention back to the task at hand and rested my cheek against the stalk of my assault rifle and lined up another shot before giving the trigger a squeeze, taking down another of the demon bastards. After taking down the second demon I activate my COM and speak to Jyn, " It looks like you could use some help. I'll provide covering fire from back here, you just get everyone to safety. "

Post WC: 343
Total WC: 691
Post Count: 2

Kill Count: 3
Time: Afternoon
Location: Haven
Action: Attacking!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
I took a half step back as I clashed blades with the demon that had managed to close in to melee range with me. A light growl escaped me as I kept my gaze locked on him. When I heard the order to fall back come from the human that shot me, I glanced back at him, did he really want to fall back? In that instant of taking my attention away from the demon samurai, I also let my guard drop some, just enough to give the demon samurai an opening. He took the opening and first brought his leg up to kick me back to put some space between us before he took a quick thrust at my. I stumbled back from the kick and turn my attention back to the demon samurai I catch just a glimmer of the blade before it makes contact with me. The demon thrust his blade into my shoulder and I let out a light cry of pain as I lost grip of my sword and dropped it. The demon began to withdraw his blade from my shoulder and as he did so, I called upon my command over the demonic arts and summoned forth another of my demonic spells, though this time without uttering a chant. Dark energy gathers behind me and takes form as it connects to my back. Out of the magic on my back came five tendrils each ending in a wolf head. The five tendrils launched out from behind me and met the demon samurai before he could close in for another attack, two of them going for his legs while two went for his arms, lifting him into the air after taking a hold of him. I turned my gaze up at him and growled lightly, watching as he struggled. Knowing I had to end this one fast so I could start to leave, since the humans where no longer fighting, I allowed the last tendril to rip open his stomach before the other four ripped his limbs from his body. After they had finished him off, I picked my sword up and sheathed it as I allowed the familiars to dissipate into magical energy once again before I too began to fall back with the humans.

Post WC: 381
Total WC: 3871
Post Count: 11

Time: Noon
Location: Haven
Interactions: Seiki, Enemy Samurai dudes
Actions: Chaotic Familiars (Perfected)
Kill Count: 7
Health: 160 / 200??
Stamina: 171 / 200
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:09 am

Rage. Rage against the dying of the light. Someone had written that and
Adrian had taken it to heart, even though he had embraced the darkness
within his soul. But that was where he differed from people that might
have called him a monster. He embraced his darkness instead of being
consumed by it. His body moved with all the speed his legs could afford
him. His eyes narrowed as he drew a scroll from his robes. Biting his
thumb open he slid it across the page as he grinned. The scroll
exploded into bright blue flames as he released it. His eyes narrowed
as he licked his lips. Releasing the flaming scroll he chanted loudly,
as he shot past Jyn, heading straight for the enemy.

"AGUAIEM MAHA MAVEIL!" he shouted, the seven star shield forming in front of him with a swirl of white energy.

Using his advanced speed he closed the gap between himself and the
enemies, taking care to avoid the grenade that was thrown ahead of him.
Flashing from his hip the bright blue arc came out. Goranova, the sword of light, arced around as Adrian brought the
Devil's teardrop from it's hidden location. He held the black bladed
weapon in a reversed defensive position. He was a master of close
quarters combat and he wasn't about to be made a fool of.

(Actions: Cast Sebunhoshi(w/ scroll of protection) and used Godspeed to close the gap between the enemy.)
(Shield: Fierce)
(Location: Haven)
(227/1,167)


Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 26
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:54 am

The sound of gunfire echoed as I came closer to where I had seen the smoke, and something told me that it was just shooting practice they were doing as explosions and other type of sounds could be heard. Although that was of little concern as I still had the group of samurais chasing after me and they just continued to close in on me, some of them were in encircling me, trying to close my exits. Despite being poorly exercised over the last three or four years, it had been a miracle that I had been able to run this far and this fast, but thinking rationally it had to be the adrenaline that would get the credit. Doing a fly jump over a rock, I landed on what seemed to be a grass and not the normal dust and root of the forest floor I had been running on for the past thirty minutes or so.

As I did a barrel roll to get onto my feet I heard a loud boom sound above me head as one of the samurais were hit in the face with either a form of bullet or maybe a grenade that failed to go off. I looked back and saw that the thing were missing its head before I ran off again, dodging and jumping over dead bodies that littered the area, which at this point had or were a war zone. Not really having time to look up from the ground to see if there were anyone around that could help me, I decided to shout as I continued to run towards the sound of gun fire, simultaneously praying to god I would be shot once I reached them. “Somebody! Stop those things!” I shouted with everything I was good for as I dodged a falling samurai.

My clothing weren’t really the thing one used to be wearing when walking around the forest, specially not when in a warzone like this. The attire was rather simple- black jeans, which was now brown from the dust and mud, a pair of gray Nike shoes and a black bandana on the head. The torso was bare which was usually the way he preferred it while sitting at the computer, as it would help to cool him down so he wouldn’t sweat so much during long hours in front of the computers. He was now able to see the people shooting now, and judging by the distance he was about two or three hundred meters away. I continued to run, knowing that it wouldn’t be a walk in the park to get up to my fellow humans as there were a large number of the samurais between me and them which I was sure, were itching to get their hands on a human so they could rip it apart.


Words: 1156
Texp: 1
Summary: Continues to run away from Samurais, enter the battlefield and sees the people from Haven fighting, tries to make contact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:37 pm


Blast in the Past
Action: Dynasty Warriors.

My body moves swiftly among the samurai of the army. I could tell, on his own, each was a skilled swordsman. That made things better for me, since taking out senseless drones would prove not to be a challenge. My blood boiled and my adrenaline rushed as I continued my attack, feeling the sharp edges of swords striking non-fatal blows against my form. Attempting to evade everything would slow me down, so I felt more obliged to pummeling through anything in my path. Rushing forward my hand reaches for the back of one of the samurai’s head as I bash the hilt of my blade into it causing his head to rock back. My right hand slashes in a semi circle around me as my left hand goes down the spine of the battered samurai, between his body and his armor. Turning I slash again with the sword in my right arm at incoming aggressors as my left arm lifts the body of the samurai horizontally giving me a flesh shield on my forearm. I use his body to bash against several of the samurai to one side as I step forward and slash down onto the collarbone of one in front of me. Ripping the blade out, blood flies as I thrust into one to his side, with his blade coming shy of my mid torso, shallowly cutting. Turning in a full pivot, both the captured samurai corpse and the sword are used as weapons as I power through a radius at melee range. “More! This is nothing… enough ants should be able to overtake the lion.” (Toughness).


268 / 1227 | 4
M10

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 pm

My legs kept going until I could not flat out run any longer. I stopped to take a breather and looked about. No one was around. There were no sounds of the forest and that scared me. Oh wonderful. Now what had I gotten myself into. First I got tossed back in time, had a bus land on as the result, then I had to live in the woods and camp out like I was back in the lower commons. I also had a baby to take care of as well as myself. I has almost been raped only to see my would be rapist again today. It sucked and I just wanted to sit down and cry. This was not what I had dreamed off when I had come back to the city. I dreamed of becoming a great painter. Oh no... my art supplies. They were back at camp. I put my back up to a tree and tried to catch my breath. It wasn't far. My sketchbook and charcoal. my paints and brushes. They would be destroyed most likely. They had cost me a pretty penny to get and now there was nothing left. The stress was too much, tears rolled down my cheeks at everything. A hand came up and wiped my eyes. It just wasn't fair. Now I was running for my life. Could it get any worse? I had left my friends, but Natsuki would probably be able to handle herself. I didn't even have a weapon. The heavens must be laughing at me right now for all my bad luck.

Interaction: running for my life (J10)
PC:12
WC: 2659/4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Seijin had to hurry as she had got to the front of the temple of light and hopped off the horse, sadly she ended up tripping over herself and fell flat on her face, so much for looking cool while jumping off a horse. Though there was no time to be embarrassed by the situation as she had to get inside and hurry to the high priest Treshin. "High Priest Treshin." she was more than certain he had to know what was going on, she would quickly enter through the front her guards following behind her as she ran as fast as she was able to go. Traveling through the temple quickly opening door's and looking within them to see if the high priest was inside. So far though no luck had fallen to her as he wasn't able to find Treshin. Finally she had arrived to a room that looked like any of the others, she grabbed at it's handle and pulled the door so it would slide wide open, and there inside she spotted Treshin, the high priest of the Temple of light. "High Priest Treshin!" she said with obvious distress in her voice as she felt her heart pounding within her throat, help needed to happen, they needed to hurry and be quick and start the activation of the barrier. "I'm sure you've felt it!" she said as she would enter inside and make her way toward's Treshin, knowing him though he was already working in preparation's toward's helping the city. "They are coming this way, we need to act fast."

Word count: 264 | 2040
Feb 19, 22 - success
Summary:
Location: L8
Interaction:Treshin [Temple NPC!]
[/quote]


Last edited by Kaguyalover on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
Now that the humans where turning tail and running I would do the same, there was no true need for me to stay and fight this battle. The one I came here after had already gotten away and now I had to find her again. I glanced to the retreating Seiki. He had gotten the point and started running, that was a good thing, at least as good as it would get, he was still human though he didn't try and kill me like the others had done so there was no need to kill him. I turn my gaze back to the army of demon samurai that had came out of the woods and started to attack. Were these the reason I had a bad feeling? Damn these bastards, just like the humans that get in my way. But perhaps they can help me.. Keep these damn humans distracted. With a dash forwards, away from the approaching demon army I take to the air, no real need for me to move along the ground since I could fly, plus it would help me cover ground quicker in my search. Moving through the air I first head for Seiki and as I come to him, I offer him a hand, " Grab on and I will carry you to safety. " I said, offering him a quick ride to the forest. The option to take my hand was up to him and whether he took the offer or not I wouldn't argue with him, though I had spared his life and helped with the initial attack on his camp his life was in his own hands now. Regardless of his answer I would fly off with or with out him and begin my hunt for the human I came here for.

Post WC: 301
Total WC: 4272
Post Count: 12

Time: Noon
Location: Haven
Interactions: Seiki, Enemy Samurai dudes
Actions: Chaotic Familiars (Perfected)
Kill Count: 7
Health: 160 / 200??
Stamina: 181 / 200
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 am


After the rain stopped, I realize i was a floating target. Quite a few dark spells came at me at once and it was all that Kaelas could do to pump his wings and fly over the mass of demon warriors. One of the dark orbs hit me square in the back and I fell flat on top of the winged tiger. With a nudge we began to climb into the air out of range of them. Perhaps next time I would be a bit more careful how I attacked such a large group. As we flew over such a large group, I began to notice more than a dark cloud over the last group. It seemed like a lone person was fighting it up in the middle. From this height I couldn't see much, but then again I would kill myself if I tried to dive bomb them again. Perhaps I could move to the side of the battle field and use Kaelas as shield while I enhanced whoever that was.

We flew off to the side enough that we could come down enough that I could barely see the person, or in this case demon. Well there was turn of events. I had wondered where he had been. The heavens sure gave answers to prayers in strange ways. It was not like I had never enhanced a demon before. We hovered off to the side as I began to cast my spell. "By the power of heaven, I give you my strength" (Enhance) My hands began to glow softly as did the pendant around my neck. Mist came up around the demon (Domen) transfering my strength to him. I was weakened while he would be strengthened. Kaelas would have to be my defense while I held this as long as I could. The tattoo on my arm flared to life, tracing in a white outline as the butterfly flew off my arm and encircled me with white light for a moment, before settling back down on my shoulder and fading back into the tattoo (Artifact Activation).

Interaction: Demon Samurai Army. Battalion 1&2 weakened, Flame wall between army and village
Location. m10/L9 near the last battalion, in the air.
Tech: Enhance on Domen
Stamina: 91 (20% medium drain/ 50% artifact activation/50% for affinity/.25 for mastered =4%)
HP: 75

Flame arrows 49/50
Blessed arrows 50/50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:10 am

This was not just a regular battle where two beings are pitted against one another to allow their words to travel through their blades and allow each other to understand one another. The way true warriors speak through the clashing of their weapons, this battle wasn't like this though, this battle wasn't a regular battle it was that of war. Izumi stood back for a moment just to watch the action's unfold to see how her opponent's moved for the moment to see how the division men would battle. Everyone was being evacuated and Izumi knew that if she just ran out she may end up getting hit by friendly fire. The speed at which these demon's moved were far faster than regular human's and some she had battled. She had remembered the dragon that she had once fought long ago. Their speed was similar to that dragon and Izumi was just in awe for the moment as she swallowed the spit that had accumulated in her mouth. The bullet's fire the magic sprung to life, it seems that someone else besides her knew how to use magical spells. She herself didn't want to waste her magical spells right now, she figured it would be best used as a means of escape for these people and she needed to conserve energy. Of course there were still some stragglers that were still behind. Izumi had to wait for an opening as she didn't want to get shot in the back. The samurai army began dropping little by little though this didn't see like it was diminishing much of the enemy forces as they just kept coming trying to really kill them. Izumi would soon come to find her opening and she dashed in, her hand on her spade as it trailed behind her and dragged along the ground allowing for the very ground to be used as a sort of sharping stone for her spade's shovel end edge. She moved in after the second grenade was thrown and exploded the samurai's that were caught in it flew around like rag dolls and some were dead, and few were just struggling to get up. Though Izumi would not allow for this to happen as she would run up on some that were getting up and with a little twirl before coming to a halt before them she would spin her spade up in a horizontal spin and then jam it down through their skulls killing them on the spot. Izumi had to be quick about it and not allow for them to get a chance to counter back as they were attempting to get back up. She already killed one and ran up along another with a baseball bat like swing she would swing at the head causing this next one to fall unconscious after that she simply rose her spade and jammed it through the throat slicing it's head clean off. That was two now, though she knew it was far from over and she wouldn't be able to be this lucky, more just seemed to swarm out and others were being chased by them, those were the ones that Izumi needed to save the most. She looked around and spotted a young man running(Seiki) and as he was running he was being chased by a Samurai who looked as though he was catch up quite quickly.

Izumi busted out into a full run aiming for Seiki, running passed all the dead bodies and the samurai's that were getting up, of course she hopped over a few and them stopped onto their backs but she had arrived within distance of Seiki as the samurai came in for a leaping slash at the both. Izumi touched Seiki's shoulder. "Teleport" and in an instant both were gone and the samurai had slashed at nothing at all. the teleportation that Izumi had initiated brought her and Seiki farther ahead already past where Jyn and the other division members were at, it was the first thing that she was able to see on such short notice. Izumi stood behind Seiki. "go hurry, get running!" she said to him after the teleportation. She looked back toward's the battle field and spotted two more, (Chibi/Ijin) and another second she was gone and soon returned with two more, one of them crying their eyes out(Ijin) the other holding Ijin close and holding a toolbox in her free arm. "Take them with you also." Izumi would say to Seiki after she had returned.

Summary:
Location: Haven(J11)
Interaction: Samurai demon army, Seiki
Feb 19 - success
Samurai dead: 2
-Word count: 754 | 2410


Last edited by Kaguyalover on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:18 am

So much had happened in such a short time, bullets began to fly, the sounds of screams and horror filled her ears, stunning and terrorizing Ijin to the point where her wanting to run away became impossible. Chibi kept at her side unphased by all that was occurring she just wanted to keep her creator safe. Though right now Ijin was just balling her eyes out cry from all the fear that had summed up inside of her, and over the course of time was teleported and found herself behind those that had been shooting behind saved by someone who was dressed in some odd and strange get up, Ijin's crying had died down some, but still she had tear's running own her cheek's and Chibi looked toward's Izumi and then back toward's Ijin and then toward's Seiki wondering for the moment what had just occurred, one moment they were out on the battle field and the next moment they were behind the battlefield. "Come on mother, we should be running by now." she said to Ijin helping her to her feet. Ijin would just nod still quite afraid of everything that was happening her tears filled eyes looked toward's Chibi and then toward's Seiki, slightly she shuffled away from him and clung to Chibi.

Location: Haven(J11)
Interaction: Seiki
Summary:
Feb 19 - success
-Word Count:215 | 677


Last edited by Kaguyalover on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 401
Age : 30
Location : The edge of dreams, and brink of reality
Rank : NPC Player
Points : 0
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Raziel and Brice:.

My teeth grinned as Raziel explained his intentions openly. Though he might have been joking this was neither the time nor the place for those kinds of jokes. Couldn’t he at least pretend to have concern for others? Suddenly Raziel stopped and then changed directions.
“Where are you going now?” I murmured in slight announce.
“I thought I heard something” He said in a hushed tone as his hand slipped back to his blade. I took the hint and followed, with my gun drawn. As we came through the trees I lowered my gun, as I saw a girl sitting there alone.
“Aww look at that, poor thing, Brice why don’t you try to cheer her up?” Raziel jeered, flipping a strand of red hair out of his face. I wasn’t sure why he’d made the comment he was well within ear shot himself. I stepped towards her “Miss are you ok? You’re not injured are you?” I inquired in my classic cop tone.

Location J10
Interaction checking up on Akera
Words 164 / 867
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past
Time: Afternoon
Conditions: Darkly Cloud
Location: Past Realm!

-M10-

The Army stands in visual range of Sai City with 3 brigades in front and 1 in the rear of the others. The men of the village had been gathered. The gates of the city open and Saichuushigai militia form ranks. The city is protected by the river to the north and south of it. The main front of defense is set at the south river. Sanzo's preemptive attack hits the 1st Division and sends them scattering. During this time, Kazakura's Volly blesses the 1st and 2nd brigade. The army is alerted like ants on a hill. The 1st and 2nd brigade advance onto the city. The 3rd and 4th move northeast and northwest to flank the city. The army spreads apart and the siege on the city begins.

Domen's attack strikes the rear of the 4th brigade. The bulk of the brigade continues to the city. About 500 stay back to deal with him. After the second light flies hits the 1st brigade, the army targets Sanzo. Several hundreds of dark orbs attack him at Strong strength and speed while he is in the air (interrupting the 3rd lyte flies) and cover a wide range above, below, to the side and on his location. When the 2nd volley of radiant light hits the army, Kazakura gets the same thing.

The high priest, Treshin, gives orders for spirit icons to be set around the city to create a large barrier. Seijin interrupts him with her update and he tells her to help with the priests and civilians and above all to stay safe.

The flank brigades approach the city from the east and west. 6 groups of samurai form circles in groups of six. They channel dark energy and send large volleys of dark energy into the city like catapults. They take about 5 minutes to build, and the orbs are about the size of a large bolder, but they are able to travel very large distances. The dark catapult attack is able to reach the edge of the city. They walk in the middle of the army with the rest of the army like a buffer to protect them. The people in the city are told to take cover.

-J11-

The samurai rush through the mist, gunfire and grenades. They cover the distance of the camp quickly. The rear units are hit by the dark skies attack, but the attack only weakens the rear units. They take losses but overrun the middle of the camp. The camp is destroyed in the process. The vehicles are turned over and attacked with magic. The supplies are destroyed. They attack the few Division 12 and normal people who try to resist them.

-V/W7-

The Imorte Group is scattered about from the last attack. Imorte, The Leviathan, and Marcos are in the air. Tiamat, Krys and Mr. Kibbles are on the ground. They all have to take a minute to recover from Merkus's attack. The glow on Merkus's body dims a little bit, after the attack is finished. The seven large silver glowing orbs still rotate around his body like in an orbit.

Tiamat coughs and picks herself up while the smoke clears on ground level. Merkus targets her. Merkus points his staff at Tiamat.

"Matter builds all things and seals all things evil. I will make you like the one you came to release!"

Tiamat stands but she cannot move. She looks down and sees that her body is turning to stone. She panics.

"What is... no... stop!"

Tiamat whimpers as the stone creeps up her legs. Krys, closest to her, sees this and screams.

"No!..."

Marcos turns and looks down from high in the sky.

"Tia!"

He rushes down to her from where he was in the air. He looks over the body as it turns to stone but can't help her. He orders her to counter it:

"Tia! Dispel it!"

She looks frightened and anxious.

"I can't! I'm trying to, but it won't dispel!"

Merkus looks down on them from the sky with the sun in the background.

"It is not magix child, you cannot counter the skills of a future Hogasha. This is the fate of all children of chaos who seek to upset the Watcher's balance."

Tiamat doesn't have much time left. The stone is up to her torso. She looks up at Marcos. He looks at her helplessly. She leans up and steals a kiss from him.

"Marcos... my lo..."

The stone covers her face. She becomes a sealed statue like the one in the center of the cove.

Krys falls to her knees with tears in her eyes. Mr. Kibbles, the big kitty, stands next to her unable to do anything. Marcos is stunned for a moment. Imorte looks at The Leviathan who looks back at him. Marcos's head lowers.

"You..."

A disc of energy pushes from him and ripples over the ground and water. Wind slowly circles around him. He looks up and energy explodes from him. His body burns with energy that reaches the skies. The area tints red as he powers up. The Leviathan starts to move, but Imorte mentally speaks to him.

"Hold on, let's wait for an opening."

The Leviathan stops. He nods to Imorte. Imorte looks back at Marcos.

"...to think one of us would have to use Ascension..."

- (Ascended Mode unlocked site wide) -

The energy flair dies down. Marcos's body glows with a red aura. He pulls his massive battle weapon from his back and points it at Merkus like Babe Ruth.

"I'm going to beat the shit out of you! (Cover me, runt)."

He rushes up making the ground dent beneath him. Kyrs and Mr. Kibbles vanish too. Merkus taps his staff down onto the air. Three of the orbs surrounding Merkus form into angelic clones of himself with shields and short lances to guard him. Marcos comes, the clones intercept him ten feet from Merkus and the battle starts with Marcos versus the three Merkus clones and the real Merkus behind them. All of them move at godspeed with all of their attacks. Marcos puts his all into each of his attacks.

"You angelic fucker! I'll send you straight to hell with your clones!"

He pulls back his weapon and slams it in a wide arc. It smashes the shields of the three angel clones. In slow motion, he smiles and tries to rush through them to get to Merkus.

"Now, die!"

The three clones counter thrust their lances into Marcos's body. They stop him from reaching Merkus by 2 feet. Merkus speaks.

"The power of those who choose to protect will always be greater than those who seek mischief."

Marcos falls back. His body is impaled by three holy lances. He falls back first looking up. Blood floats in the air as he falls down. Flames reflect in his eyes. His voice cracks.

"do it, runt..."

Krys answers with tears in her eyes.

"Right!"

Merkus looks up.

"What is this?"

Kyrs and Mr. Kibbles float in the air high above Merkus generating energy. She holds up a combined ball of fire. It is huge and looks like a second sun in the sky from miles and miles away. Solar flares lap off of it like waves. It dwarfs her own body and tints the area orange.

"EAT THIS, YOU KAMI BASTARD! DIETY TECHNIQUE: SOLAR DEVESTATION!"

She hurls the ball of energy down at Merkus. From everywhere on the map, there is a huge explosion of fire in the sky that lasts for three full minutes.


@ Sanzo: Lyteflies = 100ft maxed, not a city block, bro.
@Rune/Kyro: Dark skies max out at 50ft.
@Kaza: You'd probably need a lot of flame walls to block much of a brigade.
@All: Fucking long ass post… at least for me… kept getting interrupted too. If it don’t make sense, just roll w/it xD Skimmed on the city part since I did the oni part first, but meh.

Army Rules: Army npcs have strong stats, perfected weapon melee, assorted demonic art skills and are intelligent. Keep that in mind while fighting them. You are able to claim a kill per every 100 words as long as you can justify it. Keep track of your own kills.

Clarification Corner!
Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Updates are frozen.

New Rule: Post locations and interaction notes or else. ^____^





__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 26
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Everything happens so damn fast around me as I continued to run, crawl and jump my way towards the ones wielding the firepower. Bullets flew around the heads and bodies of the samurai, and there had been more than once I was close to be hit. The samurais that had been hunting me were gone, most likely dead or just lost interest. Although I was safe from being hunted, I still found myself in a battlefield, which means that at any second someone or rather something could finish me off. The mere thought of dying made the adrenaline pump and force myself up into a running motion towards what seemed to be the only safe place at this point - behind the people with guns.

Running past a samurai, I noticed that someone, or something flew in the air, but I gave it very little thought at this moment as I was more focused on surviving that sightseeing. The closer I came to the line of fire, the fewer samurais there were, as they seemed to be quickly taken down when they came within the range of the firearms. As I came closer it seemed they move away, giving me a feeling that they were in fact pulling back, meaning that if I didn’t catch up to them, I would soon be left behind. The fear of being left behind surged through my body as I screamed while running, using the last of my energy to try and contact them before it was too late, “Wait up!” I was maybe hundred and fifty to hundred meters away when I screamed and by the time it was finished I had made another twenty meters. However, at this point my energy was at its all time low and I knew that within the next seconds it stood between survival or death as I wouldn’t have enough in my to run all the way up to the people that were firing. Hopefully someone either saw or heard me and would notify the rest and maybe keep the line long enough for someone to come out and pick me up.

Words: 1512
Location: Haven (J11)
Texp: 1
Summary: Screaming to get the attentino of someone within the ranks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Blast in the Past
Location: Haven
Action: And I was a running.

It seemed like Nova would be able to handle his own in the battle with the samurai. If he had spells like that, why wouldn’t he be able to? It sucked that I didn’t know how to do magic. I would want to know how to do the kamehameha wave if possible, but unfortunately, I was just a human. Either way, I was well on my way in catching up with the others with a yell to Natsuki to “run!” I figured if it were about twenty or so demons, then I could show my bravado and fight back, but the numbers seemed to be much higher than that. On top of that, there was no telling how many were in the forest and still on their way. We could be completely surrounded with no hope in site. While running, I hear some guy yell to “stop those things.” It seemed like an understatement to me. I think, “yeah, really, you think?” Hoping he was fast on his feet to get the hell away from here. While in my run, heading towards the men with the pow pow thingees, hear something and look up, seeing Nova flying in the air above me. A hand is offered and I say, “you can fly too!? Dude, what the hell?!” I reach my hand up for him and as I do so, I feel something on my shoulders. In nightcrawler fashion, I find myself warped away and stumbling near the guys with the gun. I turn around to see boobs and then they’re gone. “Wait… what?!...” I say a bit confused, but shrug it off, not wanting to get in the way of the guys with the guns. “I’ll leave this to you!” I advise them as I turn and make my way towards the rest of the group running away.

308 / 2863 | 10
Seiki’s KO Count: 2

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Blast in the Past
... Time: Morning
... Location: Haven (J11)

In the process of pulling back, I notice the samurai’s approaching with a pretty good amount of speed. I also see the skill employed by Izumi in dispatching said demons. She had nice… form. Either way, I catch Ingel’s attempt to reach me on the COMM and yell back to him verbally, “com stopped working a few weeks back. Try not to linger too long, they seem fast. Leave a few grenades and move on.” With that, I move past him along with four of the other Division 12 members, chunking another grenade behind us. They were moving a bit too fast for my taste, but hopefully that would slow them down; like hell they were going to make it to us in one piece. “Izumi! Time to go,” I yell out into the field, only to see her pop up beside me with one of the males, before heading back out. I blink, murmuring, “she can warp…” Somewhere in this chaos, the crazy sword guy rushes past towards the enemy. Good riddance, whether he lived or killed a bunch of them. The trend in this approach was that vehicles were dying. The damn enforcer lost power a while back; I would have to weep a silent tear for it when this was over. I hear a “wait up” come out and I pause for a moment to see someone I didn’t recognize, dragging their feet. “Hurry up!” I call out to him, lifting my pistol and taking a head shot at one of the samurai behind him. My aim adjusts and I shoot at another getting to close for comfort. “Ingel,” I call out bringing attention to the new civilian. I offer cover fire until he makes it to us before pushing him along and saying, “keep on moving.”

300 / 4310 | 12

Interacting vs: The Samurai Army Scouts
Approximated kill count (Jyn): 11

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.


Last edited by escalation on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm



Blast in the Past

As I wait for a responce from Jyn over the COM I shift my attention to another of the demon samurai and take aim at the thing before I give the trigger a quick squeeze, again taking another of the demon samurai down. " Where the hell did these things come from? " I asked myself, during my travels I didn't run into any of these things, just wild animals in the forest, no demons. Hell I hadn't even seen a demon in the forest. I had come to think that there were no demons but I guess I can be wrong, here they are attacking us, once again. When I heard Jyn yelling I glanced at him and sighed lightly. So there COMs were not working, well that explains why I couldn't get a hold of them. When I first was unable to get a hold of them I thought they were all dead, that was until I came across the camp. I nod to his orders as I take aim at another of the samurai that is advancing towards us, " Alright. Ill be on your six making sure to lower these bastards numbers by as much as I can. " I said before giving the trigger another squeeze, firing off a second round and taking down another of the demons. After taking down another samurai I felt it best to start falling back now like Jyn was doing. I couldn't do any good if I am dead. I began to step back as I slipped my hand onto the grip at the grenade launcher and gave the trigger a pull, firing off the grenade in the launcher. I made sure to aim at some of the demons in the front of the group, closest to us. I didn't stay to watch the fire works, instead I turned and began to follow after Jyn.

Post WC: 316
Total WC: 1007
Post Count: 3

Kill Count: 5
Time: Afternoon
Location: Haven
Action: Running

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!

The bright blue arc that signified the release of the Sword of Light
flashed around to Adrian's side, cutting into the closest demonic
samurai. As the blade dug into the flesh and armor of the enemy
Adrian's body turned. He balanced on one foot as he seemed to turn on
the ball of his foot. He pushed with all his might against the sword of
light. As his body turned he pulled the blade free and followed up with
the Devil's Teardrop, taking the head off of what was sure to be a dead
man. If not he'd be dead after losing his head.



The swordsman didn't hesitate, didn't wait. He just moved on, as they
turned their attention toward him. He turned his body again, the
Devil's teardrop clashing with the nearest blade, forcing it off course
before he brought the Sword of light up. The tip of the blade carved a
slash into the ground before it came up, the weapon glowing bright blue
as it went. It left a small trail of soft blue light and dirt, as it
passed through the opponent. Adrian turned, facing another opponent,
ignoring the spray of blood that splashed against him as his last
target split in two.

"BRING ME A WORTHY OPPONENT, YOU BASTARDS!" he shouted.



His left arm came up, his fingers releasing their grip on the Devil's
Teardrop. As the blade was released, instead of flying up, the weapon
spun still within grasping range. His fingers fell back into place,
caressing the shaft of the hilt before his arm reversed direction. The
black metal blade flashed out, the bat wing styled cross guard catching
the incoming sword guiding it to the base of the blade where it was
stopped. Adrian shifted, his body dodging another incoming sword. As he
turned he slid back the enemy's stab looking like it would strike its
ally but stopped just short of the armor. Adrian's blade then lashed
out once more, the Devil's teardrop coming down across the wrist of the
second attacker as Goranova came up deflecting yet another blade.



The Samurai cried out as his hand was taken, and Adrian shifted around
behind him, using him for cover. He grunted when the other one stabbed
through his wounded ally. The blade slid across Adrian's shoulder,
cutting it. Adrian growled and rolled around that enemy as blood ran
down his arm. As he came back around, his blades came at a parallel
strike. The Devil's Teardop flashed through the live attacker's throat,
taking his head off. At the same time the Sword of Light came out,
cutting cleanly through the attacker's waist, severing his legs.



"YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KILL ME!! I'M FU LENG, THE FALLEN
KAMI! FIRST BORN SON OF AMATERASU, AND YOU WILL ALL FALL BEFORE MY
WILL!" he shouted.



He didn't blink as he twisted the Sword of Light in his hand.
Goranova's blade ran up his arm, as if to be protective. He didn't
blink, watching the ones in front of him advance. He quirked an eyebrow
and brought his right arm back, driving the blade of the reverse
gripped weapon under the chin of the samurai behind him. Again he
ignored the splatter of blood as he pulled his blade free of the dead
man's chin. A gargled sound came as the samurai fell over.

Adrian's arm came up, using the sleeve of his Yakuta to shield his eyes
as the grenade round went off. Adrian's head turned, but he was more
than protected from shrapnel by the enemies between himself and the
explosion. His blade flipped again, returning to it's normal position
before he lanced forward, the Sword of Light driving into the face of
an opponent as the Devil's teardrop pushed the target's sword aside.

(Action: Attacking enemies attacking Haven)
(Location: Haven)
(Enemies killed: 6)
(660/1,827)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:21 am


ooc: reposting last post since shin interrupted before that one.

After the rain stopped, I realize i was a floating target. Quite a few dark spells came at me at once and it was all that Kaelas could do to pump his wings and fly over the mass of demon warriors. Dodging the large amount of dark orbs. One of the dark orbs hit me square in the back and I fell flat on top of the winged tiger. At least this caused me to be less of a target. Kaelas was soon hit by two and almost dumped me in his attempt at a barrel roll. For a moment I though I was going to be falling to the ground. But he was swift about righting it. Never again did I want to try that move. It was a rough ride and we made it over the second battalion and turned flying behind them towards the fourth. From my position I could see a cluster around someone behind the fourth. I wondered who that could be. It was like ants attacking something larger than themselves. With quick movements we made it over the fourth and moved to the side and out of range of the dark orbs of the fourth in case they tried to knock me down.

I blinked as I watched the person in the middle. It was my demon. That was one way to answer my prayers. The heavens had such a sense of humor that I could not do much more than stare. Then I was spurred into action. I began to cast a spell to help him out a bit. If I did my rain, it would weaken him as well. I couldn't have that. "By the power of heaven, I give you my strength" (Enhance) My hands began to glow softly as did the pendant around my neck. Mist came up around the demon (Domen) transfering my strength to him. I was weakened while he would be strengthened. Kaelas would have to be my defense while I held this as long as I could. The tattoo on my arm flared to life, tracing in a white outline as the butterfly flew off my arm and encircled me with white light for a moment, before settling back down on my shoulder and fading back into the tattoo (Artifact Activation).

Interaction: Demon Samurai Army. Battalion 1&2 weakened
Location. M10
Tech: Enhance on Domen
Stamina: 91 (20% medium drain/ 50% artifact activation/50% for affinity/.25 for mastered =4%)
HP: 75
Kaelas HP: 50

Flame arrows 49/50
Blessed arrows 50/50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:32 am

Someone spoke and I jumped, causing the baby to cry. I looked down in the sling and reached to comfort her. I glance back up and wipe my eyes. It was a human, not a samurai looking demon thingy. I was so relieved, I almost hugged him. The baby settled down and I shook my head. "no i'm not injured. I'm just scared and alone." I looked around, where had this guy come from. I didn't remember him from haven. That could be bad, just look at the guy who almost raped me. But then he sounded like a cop. "I'm not a fighter, and those things are bound to come this way soon enough. I'm just trying to get far enough ahead of them so that they wont know where I am." I couldn't even fight a cold much less these demon things, and what if that other guy came looking for me. He had said he would be back for me, when he had smeared the blood on my face weeks ago. He'd almost killed Jyn. Jyn was back there in Haven fighting. My art supplies were in haven getting destroyed. I sniffled and hiccuped. "And my art supplies are back there." I felt like a child, but I was just so stuck in the bad luck, that I could not do much more than cry. At least I had the baby supplies with me. That really is what mattered more than my art supplies. But still it hurt to think about it. I just wanted everything to stop, then I saw the explosion in the sky and stood there staring for about five minutes. "What was that?"

Interaction: Brice (J10)
PC:13
WC: 2939/5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   

Back to top Go down
 
Site Event - Blast in the Past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED
» The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]
» The Simulation [site event]
» The 4th [site event]
» Site Event Sign Up

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Omni/General :: Saga Board-
Jump to: