H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Site Event - Blast in the Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Event - Blast in the Past
Time: Morning
Conditions: Bright and Sunny
Location: Past Realm!

- 3 Months Ago -

There is fighting in the lower commons of Sai City between a large samurai demon army and the combined forces of Division 12, the Yakuza and the Sacred Hunters.

"…the Precise Area Destructive Blast is ready for payload!"

With the weapon of controlled destruction initialized, the members of Division 12 in the lower commons get their orders. They call a retreat. Unit leaders yell for their units to get into place behind the barriers. About a second before impact, there is a bright red light in the sky over the restricted area. The impact happens suddenly. A huge column of red energy drops into the center of the restricted zone…

…but something in the air intercepts it.

The red energy causes a hurricane of wind to pick up. The spray from the energy sparks around the entire block radius, but it is sucked into the thing that intercepts it until it fades away. When everything calms down, Dem stands in the air where the energy struck with his palm in the air. Dem lowers his palm and interlocks his knuckles in front of his stomach. His eyes glow and he releases a huge energy signature. The skies go dark and the clouds rotate above. The earth quakes and shakes. A barrier surrounds the entire city, and then everything goes black as a third of the city is warped back in time…

- Currently | Morning (M14) -

A horde of Samurai Warriors stand in sectioned square brigades. The army is in a valley between two large mountains in the South Mountainous Lands. The land has been built up with a castle and village structures. Marcos floats in the air in front of this army.

“Minions! Today marks the beginning of the coming of the Kingdom of Marcos! We will conquer this land starting with the largest village it has to offer!”

Krys and Tiamat are to the side of the army watching this. Krys stands and holds a black kitty in her arms. She shakes her head.

“He’s seriously going to do this?”

Tiamat lies back, tanning in a 2-piece on a reclining chair with a cucumber slice over each eye. She smiles.

“Was there any doubt?”

Krys shrugs.

“I guess you’re right. What an odd hobby.”

Kitty goes:

“Meow.”

Imorte walks up.

“Good morning, ladies. It’s about that time.”

Tiamat sits up. The cucumber slices fall in her hand.

“About time. It’s been three months already.”

She calls out to Marcos who is still ranting to his arm.

“Dear! It’s time to go and do that thing!”

Marcos stops in mid sentence.

“…and as the masses bow down before my awesome… oh? Oh! Okay. (Shit and I was getting to the good part). Achem... Minion army! I am leaving and will return. Battalions one through four, begin razing phase 1! I will be right back.”

Marcos flies over to the others.



Clarification Corner!
Generic intro to the saga! lol! Everything is peaceful for right now. Just post what you're doing and where you're at and things will pick up here soon. Map link is in the link at the top. Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Updates will be frozen starting 2/19/10.




__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder


Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Something seemed to have angered him and he moved off from the others, with Shiori following. I sighed and closed my notebook. If they kept moving, they would pass me and I did not wish for them to see my sketch of him until it was finished. Then a superman person came rushing towards the haven, followed by that loud man who cursed too much getting out of the sedan and making demands again. I rolled my eyes at such stupidity as that one displayed. The baby, who had fallen asleep woke up with a start when the man started his yelling. Scooping her in my arms before that cute quivering lip could turn into a full fledged cry, I glared to man. My body rocked back and forth as I calmed the baby and put her back to sleep. Laying her into the cloth, I wrapped her up and let her sleep as I made a mental tally of all the strange people here in haven. I smiled as Seiki passed by me on his way to the pond. "Good morning" I said but the sound died off as he passed me by. People seemed to do that, it must be my mousy looks. I wasn't the looker like Shiori or natsuki. And people seemed to never notice me. Must be the quiet nature I had. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Coffee and breakfast were being made by someone at the fire. I couldn't wait to eat. The other kids were getting their dose of milk from the buckets and I smiled. At least I had found something to do around here.

Interaction: Haven (J11)
PC:5
WC: 1221
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle


Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 pm

It would appear that the fate's have beamed upon this child today, for she had seen a person who she hasn't seen in quite sometime. Her excitement went up dramatically. She would giggle and allow her hands to be clasped and a sisterly hug would be given. "High Priestess Kazakura, I have missed you so! Nothing really, but you know me, I couldn't resist to travel as much as I can. There is so much in this world I haven't seen and I missed so much, so I just stumbled across this village and was brought here." She pointed toward's where Sanzon was waiting and Seijin would look over there and she lost a smile for a moment just to see what she was posting at, but them a big grin beamed onto her face as she looked towards Kazakura. "Of course I would love to join you." For the moment she looked back towards the guards and told them, that they can do as they please and relax and they both agreed since there was another high priestess here, so the two guard's would be taking a break in the tavern. Seijin walked over with Kazakura who had offered her a seat to where she was sitting with Sanzon. She had took an empty seat with them as she kept a smile plastered to her face quite cheerful. "Oh my, this feel's so exciting I can just feel my heart wanting to escape from my chest."

Word count: 247 | 593
Feb 19 - success
Summary: Arrived super excited in the same tavern Kazakura is in. Her voice can be heard by anyone who's in there.
Location: P-8.5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:39 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
As I flew through the air on my back, gazing up at the sky I sighed lightly, " I wonder if I will ever be able to go back to Solvay.. It has been so many days and I have came across nothing that can take me back and nothing has happened to take me back. Though, this time is rather interesting. Aside from those damn humans here with me, they don't have any guns. " I growled faintly at the idea, " I think I could get use to being here, there isn't any buildings like in the city, well aside from the pieces scattered about. There isn't any other demons that I know about as well, just strange creatures in the forest and the humans. And even they are easy to deal with. As long as they don't have guns. " I shift my gaze across the sky for a moment longer before I close my eyes, " Or that one power to stop me from using my magic.. Damned that human and Tyrn. Damn them both, one of them will tell me how that works. Even if I have to torture them for the information. " I chuckled a bit more as I thought on that, " I wonder how I could do that. One limb at a time? " I shook my head faintly, " No, that will kill them. And dead things cant tell me what I seek to know. " I nodded with a sigh before I fell silent, opening my eyes once again to gaze up at the sky.

Post WC: 267
Total WC: 1472
Post Count: 4

Time: Noon
Location: Forest (few blocks away from J11?)
Interactions: None
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Blast in the Past
Location: Haven
Action: Getting cleaned up

In my walking to get cleaned up, I think I hear something as I pass by a point. I pause for that moment, holding the wooden bucket in my right hand and look around before eventually looking down. I notice Akera, one of Natsuki’s friend and or band members. “Oh sorry,” a soft smile comes across my lips as I look to her, “I was a bit zoned out. Good morning.” I didn’t really know what the story was with the kid. I thought I heard something about her rescuing it and that it wasn’t her baby. Still, I felt sorry for her, since it seemed to take up a lot of her time. I pause from going to the pond for a moment to continue the casual conversation asking, “how are you? Looks like you’ve been up for a while.” I look to the kids who were helping themselves to the milk that she squeezed from the cows on a morningly basis.

163 / 524 | 2

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:29 am



I stood up at the sign of a newcomer to our table. Taking a light bow, I returned to my seat after both of the priestesses had taken theirs. Two priestesses at one table for breakfast, damn I had managed to hit the jackpot. I had definitely thought the first one was more attractive, but their beauty was a compete and opposite issue. Where was Dom when you needed him. After all of the work we had done to find one of them, two of them literally landed right in my lap without any effort at all, save for the door in the face and a hungry stomach. On the other side, after all of the failures that I had with finding Lauren, this could have been a sign that things were finally going my way. Then again, Shioriko had disappeared without a trace and now I had to go find her later as well. Great. After shaking my head, I thought about the guards. Maybe they would overlook the lack of humanity that I kept with being a higher order spirit. Besides, with them here it would be difficult for me to do anything without harming the humans. These priestesses had quite the entourage for being a simple religious icon. I couldnt remember if any of them did that in our time. Well, atleast my time anyway. I looked across the Tavern one more time before waiting on someone to come take our order. I was getting hungrier by the minute.

"Its a pleasure to meet you High Priestess."

Tech :
Notes :
Location : P-8.5
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past
Time: Morning
Conditions: Bright and Sunny
Location: Past Realm!

- L8 -

A large gong in the center of the village is struck with the alarm pattern. It is loud enough to be heard for miles. The alert goes through Sai City. The people are told to be ready for battle. The men make preparations for the women and children. Older men and strong warriors organize orders. Blacksmith shops start working over time to create back up shields and weaponry. Scouts leave out the front gates and head south.

- M12d -

Marcos’s Army leaves the small village ransacked. It marches north to the next village. Survivor run ahead of the army and try to make it to the next village for shelter. The next village is about 10 miles away. The smoke from the last village puts a large black cloud in the air. The village continues to burn and the black cloud spreads out.

- (V/W7) -

The battle between Merkus and the Oni’s create bright lights, explosions and shakes the ground for miles around. It is a very high scale battle that causes the color of the sky to change from blue to deep purple. Anyone spiritual or who can sense will feel the battle going on. They could also feel the dark murderous aura of Marcos’s demon army.


Clarification Corner!
Sunday short post.
Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Updates are frozen.

New Rule: Post locations and interaction notes or else. ^____^





__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯


Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Taki was quick to bring breakfast and set it before us as well as a large loaf of fresh bread. It's crust still warm and flaky. It was the special of the day, this village being small only one thing was on the menu for breakfast. But at least there was some fresh fruit as well since we were both priestess. When he called Seijin a High priestess, I looked towards her, she could tell him. I could care less. Although I would wait for them to start in on their plates of food before I did. An eyebrow raising. Eventually I would ask, "You are not from here are you?" He had a different look, much like the demon had. Speaking of the demon, I wondered where he was. He was a bit late in our usually meetings. It had been almost four days since I last saw him. Strange, perhaps I was missing him. Mentally I sighed and tried to bring my mind back to the meal and those around it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 pm

I smile since he had actually noticed me and I gave that cute look to him. the cherub smile as my mother use to call it. "Yeah, mornings seem to start early. Someone has to take care of the animals. Have you seen Natsuki?" I ask as I glance around. He was her boyfriend. If she didn't hold onto him some other cute girl might take him. after his answer, I would let him continue on his morning ritual unless he wanted to ask something else. The old woman brought a plate of food to me and smiled and thanked her. If Seiki was still around, I would offer it to him after the woman left. "Are you hungry?" I could wait to eat. I had snacked on some of the fresh fruit that had been brought by the priestess lady two days ago. They wouldn't last long so they were the first things to go. If he had left to go on his way, I would sit and eat it watching the camp again.

Interaction: Haven (J11)
PC:6
WC: 1406
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Blast in the Past
Location: Haven
Action: Getting cleaned up

When she gave me her question, I pause and look around. That was right, I hadn’t work up with her foot in my back. That was odd. I give a shrug and state, “she’s probably around here somewhere. Who knows? She likes to pop in and out, but I guess I’m kind of used to it.” It didn’t really surprise me anymore when she vanished or reappeared, or when she changed appearances. That one time when she cut all her hair off, that really caught me off guard, since I liked her better with long hair, but I guess she felt like a change or something like that. Akera had long hair, though; and she wasn’t that bad looking either. But, I liked living; I had grown rather fond of it in the years that I had been doing it. When the older lady comes up and offers the food to her, I notice as she offers it to me. I hold my free hand up, not wanting to take away her food as I speak, “it’s still a bit early for me to eat. I was just going to wash up and I’ll probably be back to grab some grub.” Letting her get to her food, I glance towards the river and nod my head in its general direction and comment, “… so I guess I’d better get to that. Enjoy your food.” I give a playful smile, concluding considerately, “You need anything from the pond? Rocks, fish, or something?”

251 / 775 | 3

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Blast in the Past
Location: Haven
Interaction: Izumi

Ted recognizes Izumi as she removes her mask in a techno like fashion. He loosens up and stands straight as he speaks in a calm and strict tone, “Ms. Hiramoto! I’m surprised to see you, but glad you’re safe. Welcome to Haven. There should be food in the center of the encampment, but you’ll want to see Sgt. Asei or one of the others, I’m currently on border patrol. Are you all right? Do you need anything?” If Izumi was fine, then Ted would allow her to enter into the camp with no further ado and offer to help her up. If she was worn out or tired, he would see about getting someone to bring water and maybe help her into camp if need be. Normally he would COM ahead to one of us about her arrival, but the batteries would have died on much of our equipment by this time. In the background, the voice of Mr. Wallace can be heard yelling, "the hell? We got a super hero?!"

171 / 1748 | 6

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Adrian's eyes snapped open as the auras passed over him. Growling he rose, and moved toward the west, hesitating. He wanted to face the powerful demons in the west, but at the same time part of him screamed to rush off after the smoke and the army moving north. His body trembled as he fought with himself for a moment. Growling he turned and charged East. He didn't know if e could harm them but he had to try. He slid Goranova into the sash at his waist as he went, his feet carrying him as fast as they could. Whatever they were fighting he hoped it could hold on until he got there. He'd barely defeated the Leviathan with aid from Domen and that other demon. But he didn't care, now he had nothing to do bot commit to the process.

He was more than used to is share of running. But as he went he felt something in his gut. He continued to move though he could hear Amaterasu's voice, speaking to him through Goranova.

Go to them! You cannot take the demons alone. And if the humans die here, then you wont come to be!

Adrian cried out lightly in rage as he altered course, shifting his momentum lightly. He didn't lose any speed as he moved heading straight for the massive aura of murderous intent. He kept the Devil's Teardrop at the back of is mind, though he wasn't above using it. He was just used drawing it when his enemies thought he was disarmed or weak. He knew he'd probably have to summon it to him in order to fight whatever was large enough to have this bit of an aura.

(Action: Moving to intercept Marcos' army)
(286/940)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:33 pm

She listened to the man and looked at him, Wow, he's such a beautiful man. She stated in her mind as she looked at him, what had got her to blush was when she had been called 'High Priestess'. Her right hand rose up to her cheek and she shifted her gaze toward's Kazakura. She noticed that Kazakura was looking at her and smiled as she looked back toward's him. "That is quite the compliment, but I am not a High Priestess just yet, I am simply a Priestess, though I do look foreword to the day when I become a High Priestess like high Priestess Kazakura here." she said looking to Kazakura with such a gaze that obviously told she greatly looked up to the woman, like she was her inspiration for wanting to become a High Priestess. Her blush disappeared slowly when Kazakura had finally spoke asking if the guy wasn't from around here. Looking to him Seijin was just curious about it also, it would be interesting to meet a foreigner but rather she was interested in all sorts of people to meet it made her happy none the less. Seijin of course took notice of the loaf of bread and the fruits as well.

Word count: 208 | 801
Feb 19 - success
Summary: Told Sanzon, she wasn't a high priestess and for now just listened in on the conversation.
Location: P-8.5
Interaction: Kazakura, Sanzon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Izumi would giggle a bit at the reaction that Ted gave as she just gave him a pleased smile to see him. "I'm doing just fine, I'm very happy to see you and know that there are others around here, thank you for the offer, but I'm just fine I don't need anything just yet, but I'll be sure to ask when I do." She stopped a moment when she heard the sound of Wallace yelling and screaming, Izumi merely side stepped just a tad bit enough to see past Ted, but kinda use Ted somewhat to keep her face hidden at least, She knew she was in site, but obviously far enough to not be facially recognized. She searched around from where the voice came. The Hell... She thought to herself as she stood straight and looked back toward's Ted as she pressed a button on her neck and her mask came back up. Her voice now sounding robotic. "I am wondering though, Where is Captain Asei located at? I really need to talk to him."

Summary: still talking to Ted saying i'm alright and then looking to wallace a moment and then putting mask back on and asking where Jyn is at.
Location: Haven(J11)
Interaction: Ted
Feb 19 - success
-Word count: 177 | 709
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:28 am



I sat there while the food was brought before us. I inhaled lightly several times before finally taking a piece of bread over to my small plate. Lifting a small piece off of the warm end, I blew on it with a light wisp, allowing it to slightly cool before taking a bite. It put a smile on my face for a moment, but then it would disappear at the sound of my home. I thought for a moment about that simple question. Where was I from? Technically, I was actually from here. The question was from when. I wondered if someone like her would even believe that I had been able to move through time without knowing it. Without thinking any longer, I decided to answer it as simply as possible.

"I am a merely a lost traveler seeking a way home."

Tech :
Notes :
Location : P-8.5
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:32 am

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
As I moved through the air, looking at the sky, something caught my attention. Coming to a stop, I sniffed at the air, " Fire? " I asked myself smelling the smoke from a fire. I glanced off in the direction I had seen the black smoke knowing I wasn't near that so what was it coming from? I shifted and rose into the air so I was standing up in the air and glanced around. It wasn't until I glanced around that I noticed the smoke raising through the trees not to far away from me (Haven's fire). I looked at the smoke for a moment and frowned lightly. The location I had encountered the female was not far from her but there are humans here. With a light growl I descended into the forest and landed on the ground before I began moving forwards. As I walk forwards I think back to when I encountered the female and what she had said about her friends not being far from where I had encountered her, could this be the group she was talking about? No, this forest was full of humans so this may not be the group she was talking about. As I drew closer I could hear the sounds of life coming from what I suspected was some sort of encampment. I instinctively began to search out the spiritual presence of anyone in the area that would be strong enough to be a threat to me. Coming upon the encampment I slowed until I finally came to a stop, reaming in the forest for the moment. As I came to as top I shifted my gaze around at the area and noticed some vehicles that didn't fit in with the setting then I realized that these were like the ones that shot me, I had just stumbled into the area the female was talking about or at least one like it...

Post WC: 324
Total WC: 1796
Post Count: 5

Time: Noon?
Location: Haven, outer perimeter
Interactions: None
Actions: Kankaku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:32 am

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 am

As Seijin gave me that adoring look, I ruffled her hair a bit. I looked at her like a younger sister. The I made sure to rearrange it back to the way it was. I blushed again. I never knew how to take those looks from others. I gave the spirit sitting across from us a crooked smile. He had waited a bit to answer my question and I blinked for a moment. There was an underlying note to his voice as if that was not the whole story. "How can you be lost? One is never lost as long as they know themselves." My sage advice for the week. I smiled at him in sympathy. "Perhaps we can help you find a way home?" I glanced at the empty plate in front of me and placed a few of the sliced peaches upon it. Picking up one, I bite into it and let out a little moan as the juice flowed down my throat. My eyes closed in pleasure at the fresh fruit. After finishing the bite, I glanced at Seijin, "You have to try these peaches. They are some of the best I have tried." At least my mind was taken off of the demon I had been dealing with. I wondered how Seijin would look at me if she knew that I had found the company of a certain demon pleasurable.

Location: p 8.5 talking with Seijin and Sanzon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:42 am

Hmm was there anything that I could use from the pond. "Well if you could bring me a flower for my hair. I would grateful" There were lilies over near the water and I chuckled. It was more of a way to tease him than anything else. He was different than the way I remembered him. But then again a lot had happened since I was gone. I sighed as I thought about all the years I had missed. All the people I had lost it made me sad, and I showed that wispy sadness on my face before breaking into a smile and covering it up. "Aren't you suppose to be an actor? I remember Natsuki telling me that." It was good to have someone to talk to besides myself. My normal day as spent just sitting about with the baby, doing a few chores that I could. I tucked a piece of stray brown hair behind my ear and would wait for him to come back before I struck up another conversation.

Interaction: Haven (J11)
PC:7
WC: 1510
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:57 am

She blushed again when Kazakura had ruffled her hair and gave a pouty looking face to her when she had done so, but the older woman had fixed Seijin's hair afterward's and Seijin smiled and looked back toward's the man, Sanzon, who state's that he is lost. Seijin merely frowned at that, thinking about what would happen to herself if she were lost. How would she feel? Then Kazakura had stated something that sounded like she was more so giving advice and it was really nice advice and even Seijin herself had looked up for a moment as though she were imprinting it into her mind to remember it later on. Her attention was grabbed when Kazakura had eaten some peaches and released a small moan. She blushed at the sound and looked back toward's Sanzon and gave him a smile, but then looked back toward's Kazakura who highly suggested the peaches. Seijin merely blinked as she looked toward's the fruits. A thought came to her mind. Which one are the peaches...? It wasn't that back at the temple she never had peaches, it's just that they moderated what she ate and only gave her certain fruits and never really told her what they were, so for the most part, she doesn't know which one's they are, but she has probably tasted them. She felt kinda embarrassed as she thought about it. Thought she didn't want to admit it, she looked toward's the slices of peaches she had and looked at the skin of it that she was able to see and look back toward's the fruits until she spotted the one that looked to have the same skin color and added some sliced peaches to her own plate. She stared at it a moment, wondering why it looked familiar and grabbing a piece she lifted it toward's her mouth and tasted it, allowing for it's rich luscious taste to overwhelm her taste buds. Her eyes widened at the taste surprised at how tasty a fruit can taste, she remembered the taste as well, but this one was much more tastier than the ones she had eaten back in the temple.

Word count: 361 | 1162
Feb 19, 22 - success
Summary:
Location: P-8.5
Interaction: Kazakura, Sanzon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Ijin was gathering her courage, at least enough to walk around. She didn't know if she'd have enough courage to even talk to another. "C-c-come on Chibi..." she uttered as she was standing up, Chibi for the moment looked at her and tilted her head. "Where are we going momma?" Ijin remembered about the nearby water source. "To the water." Chibi nodded her head and grabbed the heavy tool box and lifted it with no problem, and would follow after Ijin. Side by side they walked by each other, of course Ijin flinched at the moment that Wallace had screamed out, she looked toward's him and gained a frowned as he was yelling about something strange, Ijin decided to just ignore it and keep walking. Of course she kept looking around so as to see when to avoid people and to remember the face's at this camp. Chibi just looked ahead and didn't bother looking when Wallace yelled, she only stopped to look at Ijin when she had stopped, but continued to move once Ijin moved again.

Location: Haven(J11)
Summary:heading toward's the water
Feb 19 - success
-Word Count:177 | 462
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm

"Intriguing. You can live. So I need to increase my ability to heal to blend in better." I stop completely and take in a deep gasp as my eyes begin to glow. A strange sensation hits me and I look around before to the distant east. "Blood... destruction... carnage... we crave." Shaking off the feeling of murderous intent, I look towards Hejar. "Gruten!" The mercenary from earlier exits the hut and walks over to me. Upon seeing the stranger, he draws his blade and I grin. "Relax. He can't move. Keep him hear, but don't mistreat him. He just gave me my cover identity. I am the group's shaman and seek blessings from the Great Spirits to protect us." Gruten chuckles at the thought of me being a shaman, but nods figuring that it would explain my powers. "Oh, but Gruten, if he gets out of line, correct him, but I want him alive. Something is very wrong in Hejar. Keep someone on guard here. Send the women back to their village just in case." Gruten nods and emerge from the water, first completely nude but undergarments and body armor cover my form as I emerge. The intruder looks at me with amazement and I smile. "Remember what I said." I vanish from sight and head to Hejar to gather more information about this feeling that I can't seem to shake.

254/1358/4

Location: Hejar
Action: Felt the aura of Marcos' army - Teleport to Hejar abandoned "hideout"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Blast in the Past
Location: Haven
Action: Getting cleaned up

I give a confident grin and assure, “I’ll bring some flower then!” I continue to linger from actually going to the pond to clean off, not really in a hurry. It wasn’t like something today was going to happen other than we be in the forest all day until we go to sleep. I pause and notice as for a moment it seemed as if she was unhappy, but she smiles, so I assume that I was imagining things so I resume my casual smile. When she comes up with the question about me being an actor, I answer, “eh… heh. Yeah, I kind of am.” Up to this point, I hadn’t done anything much more than being an extra on the set, stunt man and punching bag, but I was told that’s how everyone started off. My last acting gig had finished quite poorly just moments before I ended up being shipped out here into the middle of nowhere. I scratch the back of my neck modestly wishing I was an actual actor; but then again, things like that didn’t really matter now. In talking to her, I felt that it seemed as if she didn’t want me to go, but rather wanted to talk; with Natsuki not around, I figured she didn’t really have anyone to hang out with in the morning other than the baby. I ask her, “do you want to come with me to the pond? If you’re lucky I’ll let you wash my hair.” I chuckle lightly with the joke.

256 / 1031 | 4

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Blast in the Past
... Time: Morning
... Location: Haven (J11)

Ted’s attention stays with Izumi as they stand in the inner perimeter of the camp within the palisade walls that were erected several meters out within the forest to keep the wild animals out. When the question is asked of Ted about the where beings of the Sergeant, he turns and looks towards the base in the direction of the Enforcer to see Tapp standing there along with Shioiriko in the distance past the camp’s center. He looks around and wonders for a moment as he says, “he should be around the Enforcer somewhere. Maybe he stepped away from the camp? Apparently, his girlfriend’s twin sister just arrived out of nowhere and he didn’t seem to take the news well. Or something like that.” He confirms, “but if you head that way, you should see him.” Commenting about her suit and mask he gives the advice, “try not to frighten the small children with that voice and mask…” Though the older kids might think the power ranger outfit was cool.

After my words to Shiori, I feel that something is off. I pause for a moment and hold up my hand to pause any words that she may have as I attempt to figure out what it was that I was feeling. It seemed like a dark aura was coming from far away and further than that, there was a feeling of extreme power, though I couldn’t make out what it was. I knew that something definitely wasn’t right and my gaze shifts to the skies to notice something else odd. A cloud of dark smoke had risen in the skies on one half and on the other, the sky was tinted an unnatural color. Something was up and my initial thoughts lead me to wonder if something had happened at a village where Kazakura or one of the other priestesses was. From the direction of the energy signals, it felt like it was coming from the village where Sai City used to be. After coming up with that realization, I have the thought that this feeling might be what we were waiting for; it might lead to a way back home. I wasn’t close enough to sense the individual demons, though I was sensing at max capacity; I had to momentarily put off my argument to see to these developments, but while feeling outwards with my sensing abilities, I pick up something disturbing in our general surroundings. The same energy signature that I felt a couple months ago had come back; the demon that we should have killed seemed to have found our Haven. It wasn’t an impossibility and had always been at the back of my mind, since there was no conclusion to the events that occurred. It didn’t feel as if he had reached the wall yet and was probably approaching the outer perimeter. Looking to Shiori I comment, “I have to go.” I walk past her and back into camp, reaching the Enforcer and making eye contact with Tapp. It was time to greet our guest properly.

511 / 2259 | 7

Synopsis: Going to greet our guest.
Interacting with: Shiori, Tapp

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:42 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
Coming to realize this was a group of humans from the future, I growled faintly, hopefully the human I encountered before won't be in this group, maybe it will be another group of humans, hopefully. Searching for strong spiritual presences only turned up one that was rather strong, though with out seeing the person all I can tell is they are rather strong, that was nice to know they could have a damn gun to.. Could this one be the same one I encountered at the river when I was trying to get the female. I guess the only way to find out such a thing would be to go to the one that seems the strongest. Standing in the shadows I shifted my gaze around as I thought about simply turning and walking away, now would be the best time to do it, it seems non of them have caught on to me yet and if non of them can sense my presence then no one will know I am here. With a sigh, I decided against turning and walking away, though I do start to move. Stepping out of the treeline I begin to advance forwards into the camp as I glance around, perhaps these humans will be rather hospitable and not treat me like the other humans did, at least that way I wouldn't have to kill them. Though I felt it best to keep my hopes from raising, there is always a chance they will greet me with hatred like the other humans and even a chance that the one that shot me may be from this group.

Post WC: 272
Total WC: 2068
Post Count: 6

Time: Noon?
Location: Entering Haven
Interactions: None
Actions: None
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:10 am

Ted gave her a basic general area to where he would be at, this was just like how she figured he was going to be at. Why else would he be around another car? I'm sure he's rather grateful to her for getting him the car just before the mission. Izumi would have stayed smiling if Ted didn't mention the whole girlfriend part. That made her frown and luckily the mask didn't allow anyone to see pat it or else her frown would be noticed. So he did get back with her? Was her first assumption. She placed a hand to her chest and took in a deep breath as she waved off what Ted had said as she responded. "Oh don't worry about that, though thank you and I'm really glad to know you guy's are alright. I was worried and thought I would be alone this whole time in this place." She gave him a bow and would walk past Ted as she patted him. "You're a good man. Keep up the good work." she said complimenting him as she would smile at him though he couldn't see it. After she walked past him, she would keep on walking heading for the enforcer as quickly as she could, rather she ended up running again to get to the enforcer faster. Jyn! But she stopped halfway and she felt as though her heart had stopped. Her eyes had widened as she froze in pace and slowly looked toward's where that large energy signal had came from. W-w-what is this? She thought as her head moved up to the sky, something was different about it. Izumi stared for a moment and in her mind it was as though she was just feeing one huge fat blob, she didn't have her sensing abilities mastered so she couldn't exactly tell from this distance, but the energy was that incredible that she was able to feel it that far, either it was one great demon, or one hug army. She looked back toward's the Enforcer. Jyn! She thought again as she would rush faster now, quickly arriving at the enforcer at the side of the enforcer, quickly she would look around until she spotted Jyn. "Captain Asei!"

Summary: still talking to Ted saying i'm alright and then looking to wallace a moment and then putting mask back on and asking where Jyn is at.
Location: Haven(J11)
Interaction: Ted
Feb 19 - success
-Word count: 374 | 1083
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:09 am



~Blast in the Past~

Flying through the air like super-girl... but with wings... and why is she called super-girl anyway. Why not super-woman! Well whatever flying really is a great way to travel and why I was out doing this in cold morning air is not important. But being cold is not good seeing that I have yet to find anything close to being a bra for some time now and I still haven't been able to catch that cute little cat thingy that likes to steel my undergarments when I'm not looking. I'm so going to blow that things head off if I ever get a hold of it. The camp sit comes into view and my nose starts to itch... some cute guy must be talking about me because this causes me to sneeze and my wings just poof as I come over the pond... I blink for a moment before screaming as I come crashing into the water with and rather large splash like I just done a running cannon ball off the high dive. Lucky for me I was not hurt on my body, only my pride was as I set up in the water... wearing white mage cosplay and being wet is not good either. I sigh as water drips from my hair, that is long and dark again because the highlights have faded and well it was always long just cute so it looked short with a really long pony tall. It's a Pop thing. "This just sucks!"


WC: 250
Post: 1
Interaction: goofy intro like normal
Location: J-11
ooc: Thought I would use old pic to annoy Kyro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 am



Looking over at the plate of fruit, I reached for one of the whole pieces. Raising it lightly in front of my face, my lips would spread, giving me room to inhale a swift bit of air. With that done, my body would begin refining my internal energy before I exhaled. With the exhale, electricity would coarse between my fingers and the fruit, giving it a soft blue glow for a moment before disappearing. With it now charged, I would smile and take a bite out of it. I always enjoyed fruit better that way anyway. It didnt bother me to know that any of them could have seen it either. Listening to her words, and the useless advice, I brought my attention back over to her. Well, maybe she knew something that I didnt. I kind of wondered what kind of reaction this human would have, but then again I once again failed to care all that much. I was at breakfast with two beautiful human women, both who were high religious icons. In my mind that equaled a jackpot.

"you are absolutely correct. I am not lost. I know where I am from, and that is right here, just not right now."

Tech :
Notes :
Location : P-8.5
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:57 am

Site Event - Blast in the Past
Time: Morning
Conditions: Bright and Sunny
Location: Past Realm!

-V/W7-

Merkus stands in the middle of the air high above the ground. His body and clothing glows with a radiant white power. There are 7 large golden orbs that rotate around his body diagonally, horizontally and vertically. He holds his staff in a ready position. Imorte, Marcos, and The Leviathan surround him on all sides. They look roughed up and are breathing hard. Kyrs and Tiamat are on the ground recovering from attacks. Merkus looks like he has the upper hand in the battle. Marcos speaks to Imorte while catching his breath.

“This guy is impossible… it hurts just to get near him… even this far, it feels like I’m taking damage just by looking at him…”

The Leviathan speaks next.

“Long range attacks seem to be ineffective as well.”

Imorte speaks.

“Tsk… this is certainly not elegant…”

Merkus interrupts them.

“By the strength of the watchers!”

He spins his staff around his body and slams it down on the air as if there was ground under him. The 7 orbs around his body glow brightly and blast out. Large beams of golden lights spray in all direction and split apart into 100 smaller beams each. Lines of light fill the air and hone each of the demons. They react to the attack.

“Shit! Here he comes again!”

-K12-

A scouting party in the Marcos Army marches through the forest. There are about 100 in this scouting party. They are examining the edge of the forest for settlements. They tear a path while they march through the forest. They will discover Haven with their current path.

-M11-

The main army reaches the next village. The village bell rings and the women and children are already running north. Traps are triggered when the army reaches the land south of the village. The army keeps marching through the traps with its large numbers only taking minimal losses and damage. Last minute traps are set up in the village just before it is completely evacuated north to Sai City. These traps are good enough to slow down the samurai army but they do not do any major damage. The Samurai army loot the villages horses burns their cattle and supply houses. The samurai use the horses to chase after the fleeing residents who run for their lives.

-Omni-

The messenger birds reach Caotant, Veneza and NiDalis. Each village gets the message. The High Priest, Shinjin, orders for the great barrier to be lifted around the city. The village elder, Osamu Hibiki, sends a message that allows women, children and the elderly from Saichuushigai to seek refuge at the Great Temple. Shinjin leaves the village to lead a group of his strongest monks to Saichuushigai by horse to help anyway they could. Hitogumi Ryo, of NiDalis, leaves the village. He travels with a group of his strongest fighters to head to Saichuushigai village. Hiroto Itsuki of Caotang gathers together the strong men of the village and sends them to aide in the fight as well. Rumors spread around Hejar about the large army and its base. They gain information on the army moving north to Saichuushigai village. The village Caliph summons his elite mercenaries to seek out the leader of the army and to find out his intentions.

Clarification Corner!
Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Updates are frozen.

New Rule: Post locations and interaction notes or else. ^____^





__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:00 pm

I glance at him and his display of power. I was not all that surprise. Something else caught my attention. For a moment, my eyes get that faraway look as if I was looking down a long tunnel. I blink and look over to Seijin. "Something is not right. Excuse me" I could feel it in the air. I stood and strolled outside with a sense of purpose to my footsteps. Breakfast forgotten in my haste to find out what was going on. When I reach the street outside. I began to focus my power, my eyes closing. A flash of light radiated from the pendant around my neck. I muttered something as I opened my eyes and turned east. "There. A ripple in the magic. I can feel it. Something powerful" I had not felt anything this since about 3 months ago when those from the future started to appear. "I felt it three months ago" Something was not right and it was in the direction of my temple. Something gave me that bad feeling, like the calm before the storm.

Location: p 8.5 getting ready to headed towards the V/W 7


Last edited by Jaenelle on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:19 pm

I blushed at his comment about washing his hair. My cheek lighting up with color. "If you want me to I will." Maybe I was a bit of a push over. My personality was always a bit shy and quiet. That was probably why natsuki befriended me. She was such an out going type of person. I was a push over. One that would do anything for my friends. Although I did have a cheeky streak a mile wide when it came to my friends. But since I barely knew the guy, my shy side came out. As I waited for his answer I heard someone scream and a splash near the pond. I glance over to some chick that was soggy wet. Now that was strange. I couldn't even tell who she was with all the water and weeds on her like the loch ness sea monster. Wow this was really strange, a power ranger, and flying chick. What was the world coming too? I sighed my head hanging down pointed at the ground as I shook it from side to side. So many people in such a small place and the sad thing was, more crazies kept crawling out of the woodwork. I glanced around looking for anything else that might happen, when someone steps out of the tree line. Yup there was a treasure trove of crazies appearing out of nowhere today. This guy was too far off for me to see, but I was sure it would be another one of the clinically insane. One of their buses must have dropped in the past.

Interaction: Haven (J11)
PC:8
WC: 1778
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Arriving in Hejar, there is commotion all around the village as rumors are flowing about some mysterious army of strangely clad warriors and this peaks my curiosity as I wonder who they are, where they hail from and all of that information. Not one to get too involved in the affairs of the mortals, I knew a few mercenaries who might be getting ready for some action and could possibly need a little help. I tend to keep my distance from the temple area as I have no intentions of becoming the target of a demon hunt. I learned back in my realm and when I first arrived here that humans bear no distinction between kami, be them light or dark, or oni, be them good in nature or evil. They just classify us as spirits or demons. The great village that bears the name of Sai City is apparently under attack from what I hear from one source, while another says that it is soon to be under attack, and a third source believes it is all a rouse to lure the armies away from their villages. I don't particularly care either way. My attendance is to find out what brought about that powerful sensation and feeling that I got. If there is a mysterious army and Hejar is planning to confront them, then perhaps I will find new enjoyment today. I always enjoy a good battle to watch or aid. With my hood pulled up, I move thru Hejar towards the Beetle Tavern where work and information flow freely, when available of course. I am hoping to find one of my associates to go get into some trouble with.

292/1650/5
Location: Hejar
Action: Trying to find more info about the "mysterious army" and the Sai City events


Last edited by Psi Prince on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:20 pm



I watched the high priestess move up and away with much urgency. This slightly bothered me, especially due to the abruptness that came with it. nodding to the other priest, I lifted up and hopped over the side of the chair to head out. Striding through the door, I held the fruit in my left hand while my right one found its way into a pocket. Taking a bite out of it, my body floated through the air to land beside her. I could tell by the look on her face that something was up. I could sense a little bit of darkness in the air to the distance. It was a tightness in my gut, giving me a curious feeling. Maybe Dom would be there as well. Speaking of Dom, I had no idea where he was right now, or shioriko. Drawing my right hand upwards, a blue light would crackle between my fingertips before a bolt of blue lightning would crackle and shoot into the sky. If the others had any height they may have been able to see it.

"Priestess, what direction."

Tech :
Notes :
Location : P-8.5, socializing with the ladies
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Blast in the Past
Location: Haven
Action: Natsuki, Akera, Novak

By now the camp had become pretty busy with the bustle of life moving around. She seemed to perk up as I offered for her to come with me. I knew I couldn’t seriously let her wash my hair because Natsuki would probably think it was flirting… but it wouldn’t really be like flirting, if she were washing it like in a little sister type manner… Internally I grin to myself at the aspect of having a little sister-con relationship with Akera. I could have her call me onii-chan and everything. Externally, I gaze off with a goofy grin before hearing a crash of sorts in the vicinity of the pond, composing and coming back to the realm of reality. Turning towards the same direction as the chick with me, I notice that a very wet Natsuki had made her morning arrival to the camp. Well, there went the idea of getting my hair washed by Akera. There is an internal sigh before I notice what Natsuki was wearing. I didn’t understand why she wore things that were see through when wet, but I wasn’t about to complain. With a short grin, I turn to Akera and confirm, “I told you she was probably around here somewhere.” Figuring she would follow, I move, with bucket in hand, towards the pound in which Natsuki had landed, unaware of any of the dangers approaching or already here. In walking out, I glance and notice a familiar figure. Pausing, I stop and yell out, “hey nova!” giving a hearty wave. So he had found our camp. I hadn’t seen him in a few months, but he seemed to be in good health. I look to Akera and tell her, “be right back… you might want to help out Natsuki.” I give a smile before jogging towards where Nova was.

306 / 1337 | 5

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Blast in the Past
Action: heading to M11.
I hover in the air high above the ground with my arms folded at a high enough altitude to see both the armies marching north and the battle near the eastern sea, my crimson robes shifting in the wind as mist mixing with the platinum lengths that flow down past my shoulder. I immediately knew that the day would be interesting. I couldn’t visually see the demons fighting near the sea’s inlet, but I knew that there must be a powerful battle ongoing there. I thought that maybe ‘He’ might even be there. I would be very pleasurable for me to be able to battle the one called The Leviathan once more. If it could be a one on one, that would be even better. Still, there was no way of being sure that he would be at the area where the skies had changed in hue. The dark skies above the demon army were beckoning me; a chance to indiscriminately attack a horde of attackers was a hard offer to pass up, though I did not know anything about this army or why they were marching. The army was closer, but the battle in the distance would probably last much shorter than the war below. For that moment I was vexed on the course of action I would take. I hum lightly to myself as my decision is made. I would warm up with the army and move to the larger fight shortly after. With the plan set in my mind, my body shifts forwards as I fly in the direction of the marching army.

270/270/1

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Blast in the Past
... Time: Morning
... Location: Haven (J11)

The timing of things had been awesome so far. There was the Shioriko thing, the Sanzo thing, the ominous feeling thing and now the demon approaching out camp thing. I felt that things just couldn’t get any better. I scold myself for not feeling out for him earlier to prevent him from even being visible to the people in the camp. If something were to happen, there were women and children here. I didn’t want anyone to get hurt unnecessarily, especially after it was my mistake in allowing the demon to live. I didn’t know what I could have done at the time to take him out, but I knew there had to be something that I could have done differently to assure his departure from this realm.

In the middle of alerting Tapp and the other Div12 officer who had approached, they seemed to get the picture about the situation. I look to where I could feel the demon but before my gaze shifts to him I hear my name called out in a rather robotic manner. For a moment I am puzzled when my gaze comes to the costumed human, but after a moment I recognize her signature and ask, “Izumi… why are you dressed like that?” I’m so casual with her, that I forget for a moment that it had been months since I had last seen her. Realizing this, I comment calmly, “I’m glad to see you’re okay. You worried me.” On my face she would be able to read a bit of relief before a stern look comes to it and I look to the side where the demon would be making his entrance into visible range. I inform Izumi, “we have several situations that have just arisen. I’m feeling horrible signatures nearing our location and that one there is a demon who tried to kill me as recently as a couple months ago...”

Speaking of the demon, one of the outer guards would be the first to notice him and would approach in a similar manner as with Izumi. “Hold on,” he begins, “are you n…” He pauses for a moment when the voice of Seiki breaks through and welcomes this ‘Nova.’ The watchman relaxes and motions to Seiki stating, “you know each other?”

380 / 2639 | 8

Synopsis: Going to greet our guest.
Interacting with: Izumi, Tapp, Novak, etc

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:48 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
When I hear the man's voice I shift my gaze to him, glancing over him for a moment before I look at his face as I come to a stop. I keep my gaze fixed on him as he speaks though before he could finish a voice cuts in, a familiar voice. I shift my gaze from the man and look to the one who had yelled out to me. It was someone I knew, or at least ran into before, the young boy Seiki. Though, that means if he is here then that female Natsuki may be here as well.. Well, there goes the idea of running into some humans that don't want to fight me or even hate me. I give a faint nod in Seiki's direction before I turn my attention back to the man and let out a light sigh, " Yes, I know him. Perhaps you could let me pass? " I asked as I looked at the man, maybe he will be kind and allow me to move past him, though now that I know that Seiki is here I begin to doubt coming to this place, if that female Natsuki is here I may have to some time out of my plans to deal with her. With this rather troubling revolution, I begin to scan for the spiritual pressure of the one that had shot me months ago when I first met Seiki. Though perhaps Seiki being here is simply a coincidence and Natsuki isn't here.

Post WC: 253
Total WC: 2321
Post Count: 7

Time: Morning
Location: Entering Haven
Interactions: Guard, Seiki
Actions: Kankaku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:48 pm

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:52 am



~Blast in the Past~

As I sit there for a moment, a frog jumps off the top of my head and a lily pad slides off my shoulder. My eye twitches before throw my fit and thrash water around with my arms and feet yelling some unseemly words in French.... something about me hating this place and I was ready to go home where I can sleep in a my soft bed with my bunny... Yes somewhere in Eastcity there is a nice apartment where there is a not so clean bedroom with cloths all over the floor and in this bedroom there is a white stuffed bunny that is every old resting all alone on the soft unmade bed. Next to this bed is an annoying fire-truck alarm clock that pisses me off every morning. My head drops and I let out a sigh as calm down before standing up out of the water. I don't even care that the white cloth is sticking to me like glue and everything is showing. I look up at the sky, something odd was going on today... or maybe it was just going to be one of those days. At less it is nice out too day be a good day to go to the beach. I start to look around and see Seiki take off shouting at some funny looking guy, and Kameko looking at me like I'm crazy. I wave as I start to walk forward, "Hey Kameko! Help me take this stuff off!" Before much is said I was trying to strip the wet clothes from body as I walk to her... till my head gets half stuck as I'm pulling the top half off and fall head first into the water... bubbles start to come up from the water as I float.


WC: 300/550
Post: 2
Interaction: Kameko
Location: J-11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 am

The crackled of energy sent the villagers scurrying in doors. Without look at him, I gaze to the east. "You really should not do that kind of thing. It frightens the villagers" It was said with simple voice as a mere observation nothing more lay in my tone. My concentration was on the east. "Northeast" I answer his question as I begin to walk towards the outer reaches of town. If Seijin was there with us I would look at her and frown. "Seijin you have two choices, come with me and or return to your temple. Something is powerfully wrong and I intend to find out what." A sharp whistle lifting from my lips as I keep my eyes trained on the east. At the whistle, the demonic tiger known as Kaelas steps out, a low growl indicating his speech. "I do apologize, but you can eat later." I patted his head and mounted using the straps of the harness on him. No saddle. As I settled across him, my legs coming out of the hip high splits on either side, revealing the slender expanse of leg. The harness on the beast held two quivers. One with red tipped arrows and one with white tipped. I pulled the bow from the sheath behind the red tipped arrows. "There are at least three very powerful beings. maybe more." I would be able to tell more once I got there. Something else tugged at my mind. Towards the south below Seijin's temple... there was something large and dark moving north. "To the southwest, there is something large and dark moving north." for a moment I was torn, something drew me towards the south. With a sigh I make my decision.

Location: p 8.5 getting ready
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:57 am



I ignored the comment about not doing that. I didnt really care about any of the logistics of keeping myself a secret right now. I just prayed that Shioriko was okay. That warning shot had been necessary to warn anyone that knew of me that there was something going on out here. I hoped that at least one of them would pick up the signal. My arm lowered to my side while I took a bite out of the last bit of fruit and tossed the rest to the side. Northeast? That sounded like a simple enough task for me to handle. I wondered what was going on there. I stepped forward to take off when she mentioned another direction. If she was a high priestess, I figured her duty would be to the people. something large and dark moving north? I looked back towards her, noticing the beautiful, slenderness of her legs that almost made me think twice about my decision. The other priestess should stay here with the village, while the two of us went out to scout the current situation. I had a nagging feeling for the south, and caved to that direction.

"lets go south.. I'll take point. Tell the other priestess to stay here. We dont need her in the way."

With that said, my body would lift off the ground, slowly at first before speeding up. The dust from the road would be shot away with a little ring as my body moved into the open skies. Looking around, I saw a few things that troubled me. The first was the clearings in the distance, and the other was the giant black cloud. I had a really bad feeling about this while looking towards the ocean, but kept my work and began the flight to the south.



Tech :
Notes :
Location : P-8.5, socializing with the ladies, taking off towards the south, new location :: O-9.5
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:52 pm

The swamp witch was on the move, taking off her clothes. Oh no. She was going to seduce every male in the camp. "Oh my god, its a swamp witch!"I look at her total horror until her words finally register in my fear fogged mind. I tilted my head to the side. No way that could be Natsuki. She would never let herself look like some creature from the old horror moves. Swamp thing or maybe bride of swamp thing would be a good analogy. Wait it was her. "Eeep!" I said as she fell back into the water. I glanced down at the baby still sleeping and moved over to the pond. "N-natsuki?" I asked as I watched her flounder. "D-do you need some help. You are Natsuki... right?" Not some strange creature from this time. I almost offered her a hand, but I was not being dragged into the pond with her. So I looked around for a stick that was long enough and offered it to her. "Grab the stick. I'll pull you out" She was floating there and I knew what was going to come next. She was going to most like come out of that water and explode in a mad fit. If she did that, I would turn and cower down. Saying, “I didn’t do that to you. Don’t yell at me” My lip out in a pout and my hands cover the top of my head to protect it. I was always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Interaction: Haven (J11)
PC:9
WC: 2035/3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:07 pm

I glance to the lightening spirit, known as sanzon and nodded. It was for the best that Seijin returned, the temple may need her if something was moving towards it. "Priestess Seijin, please, take the fastest horses in the village and get back to your temple. With something moving in the south as well, you may be needed there." And it would protect her better than I could. "I glance to her and pray to the heavens that she would be alright on her journey there. "Pray, Seijin" I glance to the south as I watch Sanzon lift into the sky. "Kaelas?" Hopefully she would make it before the army. Kaelas and I took off at a run, faster than any horse through the forest. Gracefully he dodged around trees making the run look easy. For once I could say that the demon had done something good. This hybrid was perfect for my needs. As we followed the impression of the lightening spirit, I held onto the harness my body pressed along his back. We would move faster this way. My white tipped arrows had been recently blessed by myself the day before I arrived at this village. Hence the white tips. The red tips were the explosive ones. I only wished that the blessing could last much longer than 3 days. There were gaps in the trees where there shouldn't be. This was not a good sign. A quick prayer to the heavens rose from my lips. "Heavens help us" I felt as if we would soon need all the help we could get.

Interaction: Leaving Seijin and going with Sanzon south.
Location: 09.5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rekoa
Respected Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 35
Rank : Oh! My Goddess
Points : 9
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 pm



~Blast in the Past~

Air bubbles float up as I hear the muffed sound of Kameko's voice. I really couldn't make out what she was going on about but she was always going on about something. Then I feel something hit, not just once but a few times... was she hitting me with a stick like I'm some dead animal. A dark aura makes the sunny day feel not so sunny as I explode from the water and the top half of the robes come flying off. No, I'm not totally topless there is a small wrap around my breast. My eye twitches as I start to yell, "Kameko! Why..." I blink as she covers her head and says she didn't do it... "Oh, my bad could have sworn that I was being hit with a stick or something..." After claiming my way out of the water I start to ring out my hair as I give her a smile. "Hey you wouldn't happen to have a ribbon or something to pull my hair up with would ya?"

WC: 174/724
Post: 3
Interaction: Kameko
Location: J-11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:07 pm

So much had seemed to happen within such a short time, Seijin felt the deathly presence of the oncoming powers. She just found herself frozen in place, being that she had never felt such a power before, it in all honesty frightened her though she seemed to have snapped out of it when Kazakura had stepped out. Seijin quickly stood up and looked toward's her a little scared, it being a rather obvious look on her face. The two guards come to notice this and they stand as well looking at Seijin. Seijin quickly exited the tavern to catch up to Kazakura and just kept quiet as she listened to what was going on. It seemed there was something demonic coming and attacking in various places. She was first given the option to go with her or return to her temple, but it then seemed that Kazakura changed her mind and told her to return to the temple. "B-but.." she started out as she trembled and lowered her head thinking about it, how much help would she really be? The two guards were behind Seijin. "Young Priestess let us have haste and return to the temple, Come quickly." they stated one of them grabbing her hand and pulling her. Seijin looked toward's Kazakura as she ran with her guards. "May the god's hep you." She uttered as tears filled her eyes as she was now heading for the temple of Light. It wasn't long before they acquired the horses need and would in a hurry leave from the village heading back toward's the temple of light.

Word count: 266| 1428
Feb 19, 22 - success
Summary: Leaving current location and heading for Saichuusigai
Location: P-8.5
Interaction: Kazakura, Sanzon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Well so much for keeping a secret identity was a thought that crossed her mind as she looked right at Jyn seeing the look on his face. It brought her heart some relief as well though she still felt the energy signals. Izumi would smile, though Jyn couldn't see it, as she heard him also say that he was glad that she was okay, though she wondered for a moment how Jyn's team would handle this news. It would appear that her helmet wasn't needed, so she pressed the button on her neck and her helmet disappeared in a technological fashion and her hair bounced down into place as her blue eyes stared right toward's Jyn as she had a small smile, her cheek's slightly flushed. It has been far too long in her own opinion since she had last saw Jyn. Though the circumstances didn't allow for them to speak for a while as there seemed to be immediate danger. As she would just nod. "It seems that theres some work to be done."

Summary:
Location: Haven(J11)
Interaction: Ted
Feb 19 - success
-Word count: 175 | 1258
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 401
Age : 30
Location : The edge of dreams, and brink of reality
Rank : NPC Player
Points : 0
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 pm


Kahlu:.
I strolled up the path through the trees as I returned to the temple from a refreshing morning walk. Actually I had taken the walk because I was far too excited to eat this morning. I’d been so eager to start training that my body wanted nothing of sleep or food. Despite the fact that I had a restless night and no breakfast I felt ready to take on the world. With that thought I picked up pace as I looked for some one who would mind tutoring me for awhile. The first person I saw was the old man, I was about to get his attention when I realized he was already talking to someone, and it seemed very serious. In fact now that I thought about it, everyone was being very serious. What was going on? I sighed and headed back outside the door. The sky was clear and blue, and a light wind swept softly through the trees. What was it I was missing, that could have everyone on edge? "I want to feel it to." I said softly to my self, whatever they could sense, perceive beyond what I could, I wanted that too.


Words 198
Location U9 (outside main temple door)


Brice and Raz:.
"Why are you still following me?" I snapped at the silent red hared man walking behind me.
"Well what else am I going to do?" Raziel replied with a wicked smiled that I barely gave notice too.
"Is this just a game for you, ruin my life then tag along to see how it all turns out?" I grumbled, angrily as I passed through some more brush.
"Shush" Raziel snapped back with a low icy tone. I grinned.
"Oh now I guess I’m the one that struck a-" Before I could finish Raziel’s hand had clapped firmly over my mouth. I struggled for a moment, until He leaned over my shoulder and pointed silently threw the trees. I could now see what Raziel was so concerned about, a stretched out group of strange warriors. Raziel releases his hand as we both watch from the bushes.
"An Army? Why?" I asked
"No Idea, from what I’ve seen, this land is not at war. Or …well.. Was not at war." Raziel whispered back.
"Why not just use your demon side and take them all out?" I asked with a sarcastic tone. Raziel Smiled and returned the tone.
"I would gladly show off for you if it were night my friend." He gave a brief smile that faded into a more serious gaze. "Hmmm something isn’t right…" He murmured and began to creep along side the path that the army was cutting through the trees.
"W-wait!…Raziel? Where are you going…" I whispered but he didn’t respond. With another angry snort I followed.

Words 251
Location K12 (keeping low)


Last edited by Strayed on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Blast in the Past
Location: Haven
Action: Chatting it up with Nova.

I don’t read much into the faint nod. Nova did come off a bit serious to me, but I figured that was because he had been in the forest for too long or something like that. After the misunderstanding with the sword, he seemed like an okay guy. I arrive at Nova with a grin answering the guard that was on patrol, “yeah, I know him, he’s cool.” Aside from the whole being a demon thing, he didn’t seem too bad overall. He blew off getting shot and hit arm cut off, and in my book, anyone who could look past something like that had a strong character. I did get the feeling that he probably didn’t have a lot of friends, which was one of the reasons I acted chummy with him. He seemed like the type to be awkward, socially. I figured that the slash first, introduce types were always kind of like that. After getting to Nova, I give him a playful punch in the side of the arm and comment, “I see you got your arm put back on. Kick ass, man.” In a lower voice I scratch the back of my neck and comment, “ya, sorry about my girlfriend. She’s kind of crazy.” I continue in a normal tone, “but you’ve got to ignore the security guys, we’ve got wild animals up the ass around here. I don’t know why they’re harassing people, though? Anyway, where’ve you been at? Long time no see? Welcome to Haven.”

251 / 1588 | 6

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Blast in the Past
... Time: Morning
... Location: Haven (J11)

As the helmet is removed, I find myself looking into familiar blue eyes. It was rather nice to see her again, but I had to keep in mind that Shiori was around as well. I was aware of the fact that things had the potential to get complicated. After Izumi speaks, I nod at her answer and notice one of the young men in our group speaking nonchalantly with the demon. I find this a bit odd, but perhaps it was a good thing. Normally I would try to get a shot off at it and drag it into the wood somewhere to get rid of the body, but since there were civilians and people about, I knew that wouldn’t be the best choice of action.

As Novak speaks to him and Seiki confirms, the guard nods and backs off.

I notice something that proves to be a much larger issue than the demon. In sensing further behind him some distance I felt a large demonic mass coming in our direction. I pause for a moment as I gaze in the general southerly direction. It felt almost as if there were a hundred more demons heading our way. I start to wonder if this could be the work of this one demon; he must be their leader. I wonder if he had gone back and gotten 100 demons to come and wipe us out. I look around the camp to the innocent civilians around us and wondered how I could break the news to them or call an evacuation of camp. It would be a massacre. “Shit…” I murmur lightly. Tapp notices my worried expression and asks, “boss…” to which I answer, “there’s… well over 50 demons heading our way from the south… we’ve got to get away from this area.” It felt as if I had been checkmated. A horde of demons were on the way with their vanguard, already known as a powerful demon, already within our camp. I had to think of a way to get the civilians out of here and fast. Tapp inquires, “…boss? Are you sure?” I look to him and nod, “we’ve got to evacuate to the north. If the demon counter attacks, we have no choice but to fight back.” With that, he nods and walks forward and raises his hands yelling out, “people! This is an emergency! We’ve got to evacuate this area. Everyone grab what’s vital and we’re going to be moving north! Let’s move quickly people.” The few Div12 members we had were getting locked and loaded and I would be ready as well. After dealing with the demon here, we would have to stay behind to make sure the civilians had enough time to escape. I give the order for Dwem to lead the evacuation and look to both Shiori and Izumi, commenting, “I’ll be counting on you both.”

467 / 3106 | 9

Synopsis: Calling for Haven to evacuate.
Interacting with: Izumi, Tapp, Novak, etc

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:12 pm

I let out a breath and was about to reply to Natsuki when I heard the call for evacuation. Crap something was wrong. "I got to get the baby." I stood and ran back to pick up the baby. Scooping her up, I glanced around to my sleeping place. If they were telling us to move, we would. A quick step had be and the now fully awake child at my living spot. I remade the blanket into the carrying sling for her and slipped her into snuggling her down. I threw her diapers and clothes into the bag. With the fresh milk I made two extra bottles. After slinging that on my back, I looked about for Natsuki and Seiki wondering what they were going to do. We were told we would move north. at least I was ready. Not like i could fight or anything.

Interaction: Haven (J11)
PC:10
WC: 2182/3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 35
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:21 pm

We continued our run, stopping only a moment while I sensed the direction again. And another time for Kaelas to grab a drink. Then we were on our way again. As we got closer, I began to feel it stronger. Maybe this was not a good idea. I was not strong on the fighting side, and I was unsure of the lightening spirit flying point. The bow was now settled in my hand, while the other hand held on for dear life. Kaelas growled and I replied to his question. "There is something ahead, we need to find it. It is dark and evil. I can feel it pressing against my mind like a big ball of fear" Kaelas growled again and my only reply was silence. He was right, if it was powerful enough to make me worry, then it might be too much for us to handle.

Interaction: Following Sanzon
Location: N 10.5


Last edited by Jaenelle on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
I could sense the spiritual presence of the one that had taken my arm off months ago and she was near by, within this little encampment. I let out a light growl, now I would have to seek her out and deal with her as well. I shift my attention to Seiki as he arrives at me. Thus far Seiki was one of the only humans that didn't care about me being a demon, him and the priestess. When he strikes out at my arm, I glance down at my arm before shifting my gaze back to him as I gave a faint nod. Then he launches into apologizing for what his girlfriend did to me, unfortunately such things cannot amend what has happened to me.. The only thing that can really amend something like that is getting back at the one who did to you, at least in my book that's how it works, and when I find her I will do just that as well as the male that shot me if he is around here as well. " Haven.. " I said as I glanced around again, my gaze falling upon the male that had shot me before. Upon noticing my gaze widens a moment, fuck, they are both here? Another growl escapes me as I shift my gaze back to Seiki as I begin to grow agitated, " Who is that- " I begin to ask, though fall silent as the man standing next to the one that shot me began to yell out orders to evacuate the camp and head north. Great, now what is going on.. Are they evacuating because of me? As I ask myself I remember seeing smoke raise into the air, though I didn't know what was causing it, but I did get a bad feeling when I seen it.

Post WC: 310
Total WC: 2631
Post Count: 8

Time: Morning?
Location: Entering Haven
Interactions: Seiki
Actions: Kankaku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 pm

The member 'яuиє' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 pm



I twisted my body up across the tree tops, raising to a high enough point where I could see the distance between myself and the large black cloud. From what I could tell, smoke that massive meant only one thing, and that was conquest. I thought about it for a moment from spending time with Dom. I could see that the skies were perfectly cleared, so there was no sign of his signature technique yet. At least that put a smile on my face. Slowing at a small banked creek, I would drop out of the air for a moment to land beside the priestess. A break was definitely needed at this point. While I had stayed slow enough for her to keep up, I had still pushed myself at a decent enough speed. I was highly impressed by the amount of power that her mount carried with such little effort. I may have to invest in one of those some time. Then again, if I found a way home I would be back to riding in the rear seat of a limo. Now that put a smile on my face. Taking my hand down to the water, I pulled a splash of it up into my lips. I never would have thought that this was the area where the city once was. Closing my eyes, I couldnt tell whether this was gothstone or the academic district. my sense of direction had gone out of whack without the tall buildings of the metro to guide me.

As I finished my drink, I would press my weight upwards once more. Taking full flight, I would soar at max speed straight towards the black smoke. My arms would straighten to my body while I flew with it parallel to the ground, a rarity for me. Slowly, I would clench my fists upon nearing sight of what was once a village. The angel in me, a chaotic lawful being, would show with a hint of anger. No one deserved this. Not even a demon..


Tech :
Notes :
Location :N-10.5, slowing to let her follow, and moving into M-10.5
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   

Back to top Go down
 
Site Event - Blast in the Past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED
» The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]
» The Simulation [site event]
» The 4th [site event]
» Site Event Sign Up

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Omni/General :: Saga Board-
Jump to: