Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

umm... yuh... HI *waves*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

umm... yuh... HI *waves* Empty
PostSubject: umm... yuh... HI *waves*   umm... yuh... HI *waves* EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:06 pm

First thing to say to new people you meet would be hello, so i guess i should do the same.

Hello.
Most of you have surely guessed im new to H2H and so far i pretty much.... Lub it!!!
So, some information about me incase some decide be my friend:
Im a 18 year old boy (will be 19 in may, so i just say im 19) from Norway so you have to excuse me english if i have some grammatical errors or some words just dont make sense. I've been RPing for about 5 or 6 months and have mainly done Naturo RP and some bleach RP.
Im a full time student and are a graduate at my school which would be freshmen at College in the US. (Yeah fucked up school system)
I plan to go to a university in UK in the fall to study for my bachelor in history which is also one of my favourite courses in school.

I hope to get into a full time RP here at H2H and get to know most of you guys a whole lot better as time passes and RP progress.
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: umm... yuh... HI *waves*   umm... yuh... HI *waves* EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:02 am

Hey I'm Nick, and welcome to the site, I'm pretty new too so not sure I could help you much, but I will do my best. everyone else is very nice and helpfull so you should have fun here.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: umm... yuh... HI *waves*   umm... yuh... HI *waves* EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:42 am

Howdy!(That's right, I said it. Bite me.)

I'm DKC, holler at me if you have any questions. Me and the others are more than happy to help you out with anything you might need be it training, ideas, or anything else.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: umm... yuh... HI *waves*   umm... yuh... HI *waves* EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 pm

yo!
cheers
welco
m034
welcome to the site. glad ya like it
we're pretty nice, so you should be straight. ppl dun try to kill you until AFTER you get on your feet xD
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: umm... yuh... HI *waves*   umm... yuh... HI *waves* Empty

Back to top Go down

umm... yuh... HI *waves*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: