H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Divided Heart (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strayed
Intern

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alone a heart divided shall rip it’s self apart, without balance there can be no hope for peace. That witch cannot live in harmony, will seek to destroy the other to create order.

I sat there, on the street bench. The fading light of day danced across the windows of the buildings and reflecting on the ground. For a long time I sat there, thinking. I wasn’t sure what else to do. Just go on with my life as if nothing was wrong, like nothing had changed? But things had changed, and I wasn’t sure what that meant. I hated him though I wasn’t sure why, He hadn’t forced me to do anything. Even the choice had been mine, he’d only offered the question, but I had chosen the answer. Even when I hadn’t known the truth, we’d been friends. I thought he was the closest thing to a brother I could ever have. After he’d explained the truth I’d thought about killing myself and just ending it all there. I was weak, I couldn’t do it. Yet every night it was the same. I was a sane, kind, logical person now, but after dark that would change. I wouldn’t think the same then; I wouldn’t care to question my actions I would just do. The only person who could cut through that haze was him, as much as I hated to admit it; I still needed him to help me keep myself in control. I think he knew that, well of course he did. No matter what names I called him, how much I swore I hated him, He still helped me, never held it against me. Maybe as much as I wanted to blame him I could only blame myself. I couldn’t run away, there was no place for me to hide from the reality of what I now was. To alienate myself from only person that knew and could help me, would be stupid, no matter how much I disagreed with his methods. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair.
“What am I going to do?” I moaned softly as the hand came back down over my face. I could just start locking myself in my apartment at night. But if I locked myself in there’s no saying that I wouldn’t be able to unlock myself. My watched beeped and drew my attention away from increasing depressing thought. Six thirty, I had exactly thirty more minutes before the sun was completely gone, and with it my restrain over my instincts.

Words 425

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Scaarion
Rookie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 am

Max caught up just as the shadows consumed the strange being. He looked in slight shock as a riftway was left open, swallowing a bit hard as he approached, looking inward. His hand instinctively slid into his pocket, pulling that same die from earlier out once more, rolling it about his hand until it finally came to rest an eternal moment later, a betraying 10 staring back at him. Max looked, loathing his luck right now, as it left too much grey space. However, his curiousity needed to be quenched, one way or another. He looked to the portal, sliding his camera into his leather bag and his die back into his pocket before moving into the rift, feeling the unfamiliar tingle of dark energies wrap about him, chills flowing throughout him as a slight dizziness warped his perception during the phase.

Everything was dark... all went silent... Only the cold loneliness between spaces greeted him as he stepped where no human should, going through shadows in the wake of Raziel only to feel as though they were drowning him. When he emerged from the other side, the cold night was a warmth which he felt he had waited three lifetimes to feel again, his body and soul chilled merely from the experience of teleportation.

But, that warmth was short lived. A chill ran down his spine once more as he saw the two beings he could only identify as lycanthropes of some kind assaulting Brice, though Raziel was quick to remove one threat. Max moved back, keeping as silent as possible and reaching out to touch the wall, his eyes locked on the battle. This was not a time for pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:42 am

I swung around as the second creature jumped forward I brought up my hand for another slash but it was grabbed my the monstrous hand and before I could pull away I was flung into the air and brought back down to meet the oh so devastating crush of asphalt against my body. I gave a cough as the monster did not let go and swung me into a car then a lap post and finally hurled me across the street. I could only assume Brice had already felt what I was feeling as blood dripped down my lip. It took me a minute to get up but I did get up. The woylf took to all fours and rushed forward fangs ready. I glared and dashed up the side of the wall that was cornering me. I jumped into the air and landed behind the beast taking a few swift swipes that sliced through it’s tendons like butter. The creature’s legs collapsed under it as blood split on the ground from the veins I had also cut. A ghostly howl turned into a screen as a woman now lay there bleeding over the ground and screaming. Her screams were cut short by a gun shot, and a hole between the eyes. I looked back to see Brice still holding the gun on the ground. I smiled and moved over to him.
“Good shot” I praised as knelt down looking him over. “You really need to learn to regenerate, this cuts look bad” I said softly. Brices gaze avoided mine.
“They ambushed me” he said coldly and I sighed.
“Yes that is what wolves do.” I said helping him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:56 am

Max looked in a mixture of awe and horror at what he had just witnessed. However, the horror was not from the beasts, nor from the blood and gore. It wasn't even for the fact that she had changed back into a woman.

No, the horror was that he was too afraid to take a snapshot during the fight. It was beyond the shadow of a doubt that he had found something truly larger than life, something he may potentially become a full part of one day. But, for now, his mind played at other games.

The biggest one was how to learn more.

He stepped from the shadows cautiously, looking over the area with the eyes of a well-trained analyst and photographer. The scene was brutal, a display of pure force and blood-drunk stupor possessing beings to tear one another apart. "I think I have more questions than answers," he said plainly, looking up to Raziel, "And I don't think you're going to like all of them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 am

I locked back to see Max and let a light chuckle escape me “I believe I told you stay” I said though I couldn’t really argue now, he was already here and unharmed, so I had no grounds to be angered.
“Well you can ask what you want, but we should get back to the Theater.” I said looking to Brice whose eyes were fixed on Max.
“I’m fine, I’m going home.” He murmured gruffly. I frowned and grabbed him by the arm that had a large gash in it. I was rough enough to cause Brice to wince which was my goal.
“You’re not” I said sternly until my hand was met with glare as Brices eyes flared and he ripped out of my grasp.
“Fine” he grumbled and I nodded as I began walking back towards the theater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male
Location : In the ninth reach of hell, sitting by an infernal pool, looking at you with my bell ready to toll.
Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:18 am

Max looked to the other, pulling out some bandage wrap from his leather bag and extending it to the other man, "Here, you should bind your wounds until we get someplace to properly fix you up." he offered in good nature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:26 am

Brice refused at first but I grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him to sit down on the curb.
“Come now, you’re a police officer, you know how those things can get nasty” I pushed. Brice Sighed and sat his elbows resting on his knees as he stared at the ground, his silver hair hung in front of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male
Location : In the ninth reach of hell, sitting by an infernal pool, looking at you with my bell ready to toll.

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 am

Max looked to Raziel, "If he doesn't want to, he can just pass out from blood loss... There's no need to force him." he said plainly, looking back to Raziel. He was waiting on his questions now, they would best be discussed in private, anyways, especially a select few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:33 am

“It’s….its fine, go ahead, I don’t bite” he sounded very solemn and serious for the moment. I gave him a serious look right back.
“You should have agreed to come earlier; your stubbornness will be the end of you.” I said looking back to Max and then realizing why Brice was a bit stand offish.
“Oh, Max this is Brice, Brice meet Max” I said sitting down next to Brice.
“Oh, is he?”
“No he’s human” I answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:38 am

Max moved to Brice's arm and began to move the man's jacket away, speaking as he did so, "Yeah, I kinda intend on keeping it that way for the time being." He looked over the jacket's sleeve, opening it further where necessary, and bandaging his arm beneath with what seemed to be a professional's touch. He wound it tightly enough that it stopped bloodflow and well enough covered that not too many would feel the need to ask questions, Max saw no need in making it plainly obvious and was more than accustomed to working around clothing rather than removing it.

"I kinda saw your little outbirst earlier today." he mentioned in passing while bandaging the vampire up, almost laughing on the inside at the thought of what he was doing, "It must be hard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 am

Brice watched him a dull gaze, he seemed apathetic to what had happened.
“I wish I’d had more time to think about it…trust me this life is not what you want.” He spoke in the same serious tone. He was silent a few minutes before attempting to be friendly.
“Your pretty good at that, thanks Max” He said, but didn’t smile because he was still in an agitated state and his fangs were still out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:46 am

Max nodded, moving on from wound to wound methodically, covering the ones most likely to lose blood quicker first, "Yeah... Kinda got used to bandaging myself up in my profession." he said, a slightly proud grin coming to his face, "I've fallen off of my share of rooftops."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:51 am

"oh what do you do?" Brice asked, as he slowly started to come out of his enraged state. For younger vaspire like him, it was hard to control the change much less anything that triggered fear, anger or greef. The demon within had full range at any point that he lost his cool. Still the thought for bitting into Max's neck crossed his mind every few minutes, but was only noticable by the small throb of red color that crept into his eyes from time to time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 am

Max spoke calmly, having already taken note of the occassional increases of tension in the man's muscles. He wasn't too concerned just yet, and showing no fear. He knew he was dealing with a predator, fear would only trigger that instinct. What he needed to do was keep him calm and bandage him thoroughly.

"I'm a professional photographer and an investigator, But my method of transport is free running." he said, now examining the man's back and legs beneath the coat and by feel on his legs to make sure nothing major had happened through the fabric. "Falling from my walkways will give you more than a scrape or a bruise, so I got in the habit of carrying first aid equipment on me at all times, you never know when something is going to happen. I also attended some first aid and medical basics courses to learn more about patching myself and others up. Just seemed like a good idea at the time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:05 am

Brice nodded faintly “Well it did come in handy” he said softly as his eye meat Raziel’s who was politely minding his own business.
“But free running is dangerous, if I were on duty I might have to arrest you.” Brice joked sighing and looking to the sky until he’d finished.
“I feel better, do you still want me to go back with you?” he asked Raziel as he stood up.
“Yes, until Morning, if you get jumped before you get home you’re in no condition to fight. Besides the division would have got wind of the commotion they will be watching this area for the rest of the night if they aren’t already.” Raziel said Standing and leading the way back to the theater. When they arrived most of the people had already gone home. It was midnight and the theater would only be open for another two hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 am

Max followed easily, almost proud that he just helped an apparant vampire cop. He was slightly taken aback by the police officer portion of the equation, finding it odd that the hunter was also the protector. However, now his curiousity was beginning to get the better of him, so such thoughts would have to wait.

"Raziel..." he said, walking up next to the man, "About those questions, I'd rather ask them undisturbed, or at least away from the blithering masses, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 am

As they entered the Cathedral Raziel nodded to Max "We can go up stairs, the others will clean up and close down here." he said. There was a sign as the bottom with a rope that said employees only. But in fact not even the employees were allowed beyond that point. At the top of the stairs there was a large room, the size of a large one story house. Rooms were sectioned off by thin free standing walls and it was elegantly decorated to Raziel’s fashion. In the near corner was an office of some sort and what might be a bedroom was the furthest away. In the center were 2 couches and a chair, and to the right was a kitchen area.
Raziel went and sat in the only chair in the living area while Brice headed for the kitchen; apparently he’d been here a few times before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:26 am

Max looked about, quite plainly impressed by the decor. "Quite the impressive life you lead, isn't it?" he asked, looking about before noticing there were no more chairs to occupy, not letting it bug him and moving to lean against the wall. "So Raziel, my questions... Let's start basic, how do you and Brice know one another? Did you turn him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Brice could easily be heard from the main room as he tore through the different cabinets. Raziel got up and removed his jacket as Max asked the obvious question. As he set the long red jacket on the coat rack he spoke.
“Yes, I am his master. I found him in a bit of a stupor about 3 months ago, he’s my first sire.” He explained, as he made himself more comfortable. He unbuttoned the first few buttons of his nice black dress shirt, so it hung open loosely to about the top of his abs. He then lit some coals from a burner and set up a hookah on the center table between the couches and single chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:25 am

Max glanced over the male, nodding as his suspicions were proven true. He knew the answer would be yes, he just liked the confirmation before he made the assumption. "Alright, now for the second: How long have you been a vampire?" he asked, looking over the hookah, and the man behind it, a bit more as he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:33 am

As Raziel Finished setting up the Hookah, took one of the velvet hoses to his lips and puffed a few smoke rings before leaning back in the chair. The hose rested in his lap and he thought over the question.
“I’m about 50, why?” I asked looking back over to Max and offering him to join him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 am

Max nodded, "So is it true you can live forever, then? Because you don't look like you're even in your thirties yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:09 am

Raziel grinned “Well thank you, but again, regeneration and extended life is also something that comes with power.” I said looking to the kitchen as Brice emerged, a glass in hand. He sipped the alcohol as he sat down on a couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:13 am

Max nodded, looking them over, "So tell me, how does one gain power? Through drinking blood?" he was genuinely curious about this, eyeing the two men up. He continued to lean against the wall, not yet taking up the man's hookah offer. Honestly, it was likely safer for his own mental state to stay a bit further away from the man right now, he tended to get flustered when close to... attractive sights...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 am

Raziel took another long drag of the hose and blew it into the air slowly. “The ones of us who embrace what we are and learn to harness it, and control it are generally the ones who thrive, those who let it control them, well are picked off quickly.” I said looking to Brice, he glanced back, knowing it was a statement meant for him as well.
“Unless they are like Brice here, I’ve saved him that fait by watching over him and teaching him, something not all sires do.” I added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 am

Max nodded, continuing to look to the two, "I noticed." he said plainly, remembering not one, but two occassions today where he had played personal witness to this fact. "So you turned him about three years ago, right? Why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 am

“3 Months” Brice corrected before resuming his silent sipping. I sighed heavily and leaned forward.
“It was because I was lonely. I found him wondering the streets late at night, a complete mess of a person from some personal trauma that he’s never actually explained.” I glanced back to Brice, but his face gave no clues as to what it could be, so I simply turned back to Max. “Actually it was a poor decision on my part, even though he agreed he was rather drunk. The severe emotional trauma coupled with liquor made the turn…well difficult.” I explained, Brice finally looked up from the glass he hand in his hand.
“The mighty Raziel, selfish?” Brice asked in a sarcastic tone.
“There is a first time for every thing” I retorted with my own humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 am

Max chuckled a bit in response to this, gazing between the two lightly, "I see..." he said, moving from his stoop on the wall and sitting a bit closer now, feeling a little more at ease. They definately still had human emotions, that was quite obvious, then again, it had been since he met Raziel. Also, it was quite plain they meant him no harm. "So, what exactly can you tell me about real vampires? I mean, other than the hollywood bullcrap, what is it they have going for them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:59 am

Brice gave me a very serious look, no doubt he was suspecting me of trying to turn the human.. While I couldn’t deny that I would enjoy it, I made no out ward attempt to disprove Brices opinion.
“Well” I said breaking from the glance “We are far more aware of other creatures like ourselves. Witches, werewolves, cubis, kitsune, and even the demons and other spirits. Because that is what makes us what we are, a fused soul with a spirit. That extra soul gives us strength and power beyond any normal human, even the ability to use some magics. Which you’ve seen already. That soul also allows us the ability to transcend this world, that’s why we don’t age and it’s very hard to actually wound a spirit. You can crush our bodies but our bound soul is not mortal” I said.

“You talk like humans are weak…” Brice murmured.
“Well they have their place, but I believe even you agreed to be turned for the power” Brice looked away, because he had said that, and there was no way he could deny that fact of the matter. The real truth was, Brice didn’t like himself, no matter the form, and he had issues beyond just what he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:17 am

Max nodded, his gaze slowly drifting from one vampire to the other before he looked towards the ceiling, his head leaning back, "Power, huh? So you guys have power, agelessness, awareness, and magical powers..." he allowed his head to roll a bit, stopping forward as he sat upright once more, "But what else is there?" he asked, looking up after a moment, "I mean, all things can gain power, can't they? The only limitation of ability is awareness of potential, the only reason people can't do something is because they believe they can't... I prove that every day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 am

I gave a shrug as I leaned back once more “You asked what we could do, and I told you, it’s not to say we alone have power, I frankly wouldn’t want to run into a powerful Seer any time soon. But you should also realize I’m still classified as a weakling amongst my kind, food for thought” I said holding up the hose before pressing it to my lips only to have Brice grab it away from me mid stream.
“I’d say you are more average, I’d be weak.” He added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:11 am

Max looked towards the ceiling, pondering slightly, "And why can't a human learn to do what you can?" he asked, looking back with a curious gaze. "I mean, hasn't there ever been a human to become able to use special powers like you guys?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:17 am

I glared at Brice a moment before turning to max “I believe what you are talking about are the hitorinji, or something like that. They are human, but more powerful, I’ve never met one so I couldn’t be of much help there. Not sure I would like to meet one either actually, they are rumored to be more troublesome than the seers.” I pulled the hookah’s hose away Brice once more, as he smirked.
“there’s more than one hose Raz” Brice joked.
“yes, but this ones mine”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:28 am

Max chuckled lightly, "So these... Hitorenji, they are still human, right?" he asked, leaning back and getting a bit more comfortable, "What makes them troublesome? Do they just dislike you guys?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:34 am

“They are like all humans, some are more trouble than others, to say they all share the same beliefs is foolish at best. If know the right spells they can pose a threat like anything else. It’s just they have a higher ability for magic than the Seers, magic is not easy for melee fighter like myself to handle any which way.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 am

Max nodded, a small grin spreading across his lips, "Alright then, well, in that case I have two questions:" he said, sitting upright, his mind now completely focussed, his hand instinctively going for his die, pulling it out, but keeping it hidden within his fist, "First; how would I become one of these guys?" he looked down, opening his palm to reveal a face-up twenty, "And second," he looked straight into Raz's eyes, "Would you happen to have need of a free runner?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 am

I shook my head as I leaned forward to dust the coals. “I don’t know much about them, I’ve only heard rumors. The Division has quite a few, but none that I’m familiar with. Finding them is a bit of a task in and of its self. They are outwardly just normal humans, and even with my heightened sensing they read as human. I think forcing them into combat or asking are the only true ways to find them” I explained at length until Brice spoke up.
“Isn’t there a group of them outside the city? They live in some sort of temple in the forest. They train in the old ways, and have connections to spirits and things like that. ” I shrugged and sat back.
“In any case we can’t help you much there, perhaps Brice can help you gather some information on the matter, and he is after all in the field of investigation himself.” I said smiling at Brice who was a bit surprised by my volunteering him. “As for a free runner I’m not sure I have use for anything of that sort, but I’m sure we can work something out.” I said turning back to max with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:44 am

Max grinned back, stretching a bit, "Well I'm sure you'll be more than able to find me if ever you need to contact me. Maxamillion Nexus, look me up if you don't have a power to track me." he said plainly, looking about, "For now, though, it is late, and I am still human. May as well get home while I can." he stood with slight reluctance. He almost didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:55 am

The two men said their goodbyes and watched as he left. After he was gone, raziel watched from the Attic window as Max exited through the front doors of the once Cathedral.
“Charming fellow don’t you think so?” He said with a smile.
“Don’t even think about it” Brice murmured as he passed Raziel by the window.
“What? I can’t have fun? When did you start barking orders anyway?” Raziel asked in an offended tone.

[End]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:01 am

Words 7095
Brice =3,547
Raziel (Giving to Max) =3,547

Updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scaarion
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:21 am

Maxamillion Nexus total WC = 4796

YAY FIRST RP!

Updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divided Heart (Open)   

Back to top Go down

The Divided Heart (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2