H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How Charming.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: How Charming.   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Night was slowly falling over the city and I was on my way home to my apartment building in the Lower Commons. My shapely hind quarters looked like they were poured into my tight fitting daisy duke shorts. It almost seemed like you couldn't fit a piece of paper between my jeans and my skin. I wore a tank top since it was starting to get into summer. The straps on my shoulders were the only ones resting there, revealing that there was no bra under the tank. The shirt was short and showed off the sleek flat stomach. As much of my skin was revealed as possible in this hot weather. I had a tattoo running down the back of my right shoulder. A black tribal butterfly. It was small but elegant. My belly button was pierced with a small stud. My shorts left most of my slender well muscled, ivory skinned, legs to be seen by any who looked. It was evident that I work out or at least ran on a constant basis. My blond hair was pulled up in a simple black ribbon to match the black tank top. A large smile was plastered on my face as I closed my big blue eyes against the cooling wind. It felt good to be out tonight. I had just finished with the boss and I was happy as a lark. In fact, I even started to hum a little jig as I almost skipped along the sidewalk of the busy street, not really caring who or what bumped into me to cop a feel of the firm round melons that bounced as I walked. I just ignored them and walked on.

-284-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Charming.   Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:34 pm

As the night crept on, I continued my way down the walkway a bag in my hand. These items would help decorate up my apartment. The boss was truly in a generous mood today. Not only had he taken me shopping but had also been kind enough to take me to lunch and dinner. I so enjoyed my job. He had asked for the deposit books and had spent the rest of time with me. It was a good evening over all. Nothing to worry about.

Here I was, just walking down the street when all of sudden I got bumped in the shoulder. The first thing I make sure that my money was still in my pocket. Good thing, cause I would have to beat the crap out of any punk that tried to life my cash. At the same time all of this was happening the bag feel to the ground so I ended up having to bend down and pick it up. As I started to rise, my eyes followed nice legs up to a handsome torso, to a insanely drop dead face. My mouth kind of opened as the man's looks took my breath away. He looked like something I would love to drizzle hot chocolate on and lick it off.

When he spoke it took me a moment to get my bearings and I shook my head to clear out all those delicious images of black satin sheets, red rose petals, soft candlelight, and two hot and sweaty bodies entwined in a dance of love. My heart fluttered and I could almost feel his body pressed to mine. Oh my god, what in the hell was I thinking. I recovered fast enough and placed a hand on my hip and looked back at him. I was a petite woman by far, most people figured they could wrap both hands around my waist and pick me up like a piece paper. My voice when I replied was a melodious mezzo-soprano. "Hi. Where did you come from, handsome?" He had a body that put the greek gods to shame.

-636-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Charming.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 am

A shiver ran up my spine at the voice from this handsome young man. Wow, it was like velvet and midnight snacks when you are on a diet. It was almost like a carnal sin to just listen to him speak. My smile got broader at his mention of a glass of wine. "A pleasure to meet you, Katai. I am Angela and a glass of wine sounds wonderful tonight. Would you like to go to my place or yours?" Why did this feel like I was picking up a hooker. Oh well, if he wanted a drink, then I would be happy to oblige. I had no prior engagements tonight, especially not with him standing here like a god asking to be lover. For wasn't that the tone of the undercurrents of our conversation. For a drink could well to other things. My eyes got that glazed expression as the charm continued to work strongly. I watched the hand slip down his body and into his pocket and for a moment my mouth went dry as a bone and all I could think about was the it sliding down my own body. I blinked and gazed back up at him. "If I had prior engagements, I would gladly cancel them for a drink. If we return to my place, I have a wonderful 30 year old merlot that we could share" there was a hint of a promise of much more than a drink. MY imagination was running wild with what would happen once we got to my place. A hand reached up and tucked a strand of blond hair that had come loose from my ponytail, behind me ear. The long slender digits itching to touch him instead. "I have an apartment not far from here."

-934-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Charming.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:08 pm

His words bring a blush to my cheeks. So he would prefer me over the wine. that could be arranged. I let his hand slide up my bare arm as his leads me the way I was heading. As we strolled down the sidewalks to the the lower commons. Amidst the the slums of the city rose a three story building. A set of apartments. The red bricks dingy with age. But otherwise kept in good repair. I glanced over to the man and chuckled weakly. "Don't worry about the outside. I run this building. The whole third floor is mine." Kind of like a penthouse suite if you thought of it that way. I would make my way up the cracked stone steps and open the door. If he followed, I would lead him up to the third floor. We would enter through my lush office into my apartment. Compared to the rest of the building this place seemed like a castle. A set of designer couch and love seats were in the softly lit living room. There was a kitchen and dining room off to one side. Plus a hallway with three bedroom doors off of it on the other side of the living room. "Welcome to my home" I say as I smiled at him. The air smelled like fresh laundry and lilacs.

-1160-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Charming.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:20 am

AS he took off his hat and gloves, I walked myself to the kitchen, my high heels tapping on the wood floor. I move to the small wine rack on the counter and pick out the special merlot. My voice comes softly from the kitchen area, "Do you want it chilled?" Even as I speak, I place the bottle into a wine bucket. Walking to the freezer, I open it and slide out the bucket from under the automatic ice maker. Moving back to the wine bucket, I pour the ice around it to chill it. I place the tray back under the ice maker and close the freezer. As I bring the ice into the living room, the click of my heels heralded my approach. I would appear about the same time he says much better.

I move across the floor and set the wine bucket down. I had forgotten the glasses. How silly of me. "Yes, I run this building. I'm also going to college" I nod my head towards the pile of books on the coffee table. Biochemistry, Accounting, and an Introduction to Quantum Physics, were among the titles. As he stepped towards me, my breath caught and my heart beat faster and harder against my rib cage. As he stopped, mere inches from me, I had to look up to match his eyes. "h-how about a tour then." It was hard to swallow for a moment and my mouth got dry. Screw the glasses I wanted to get to know the man more.

So I reached out my hand to clasp his in a warm and inviting manner as I turned towards the hallway towards the bedrooms. As I hallway, I went straight for the door at the end of the hall. Opening it I revealed my master bedroom. The walls were a rose like a virgin's first blush. A large oak dresser stood to one side of the four poster, canopy bed, against the wall. A large mirror attached to it. A matching oak night stand stood on either side of the bed right up next to the bed. A door way stood on the opposite wall as the bed, leading to the master bathroom. The door was open and revealed a double sink with soft lighting. A large whirlpool tub that could fit a few people in it, as well as seperate shower stall. The bedroom was decorated in soft pinks and blacks. With the bed sheets being black satin with rose pink colored accents. There was also a door that was closed leading to a closet. "My room."

-1595-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Charming.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:59 pm

I could feel his eyes on me as I moved down the hallway and now that we were in the room and he was that close to me, I could feel heat radiating downwards from my abdomen to certain other parts. The question of others surprised me and I blinked. “um. No not really.” I had only had two other partners in my life span. I had thought of having others, but with everything I had to do, there wasn’t much time for a relationship. I had the boss and Bruno. Bruno was like a friend with benefits which was enough for either of us. But none of them shared this bed with me. It was my private area. And I had just let this man into it. What was I thinking? But then I glanced back up to his face and those eyes entrapped me in their charm again. I was thinking that he was a delicious piece of cream pie that I wanted to lick the filling from. His hands ran over my sheets and I licked my lips. I had just washed them this morning so that fresh clean springtime laundry soap that I used would be faintly in the air. This would be fun.

-1803-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Charming.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 pm

My knees grew weak at his touch and his words. It was up to me. Now that was a bit different. My mind race with what I could do with this hunk of a man. Then I just decided to go with the flow of things and see where it led. I took that hand near my throat in one of my own, the slender digits wrapping around and lacing through his fingers. Gently, I began to tug him towards the sitting position on the bed from the standing position near the bed. Climbing onto the bed with him, I would tuck my blond strands back behind my ears as I leaned in for a gentle kiss. If he allowed and followed my lead, the soft red flesh of my mouth would press lightly against his lips much like the brush of butterfly wings. Those slender arms of mine would wrap around his neck as the kiss would turn into more of a lover’s caress. My lips parted as my tongue darted out in an attempt to deepen the moment. My head tilted my tongue sought entrance to his mouth. This was a bit new to me, to take the lead and I was sure it showed. I was use to the man being the one in control not me.

-2023-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Charming.   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:36 pm

His tongue was probing my mouth and I swirled my own with his in an erotic dance that foretold of the things to come. I wanted him to enjoy this evening as well. Slowly I pull back from the kiss, my fingers made bold by the kiss, began to deftly and nimbly strip him of his upper vestment. So that from the waste up he was bare to my touch, if he would allow it. A feather light drag of the nail would trace his chest from sternum to navel. Hoping to turn the tables on him a bit and get him to shiver in lust and passion. I would then trail a series of light kisses down that same path, my lips barely touching his flesh. A few nips were placed amidst the kisses much as a surprise gift under the tree at Christmas. When my lips reach his navel, I look up with a lustful smirk. My tongue darting out to lick the tender flesh just under the navel, even if I had to pull his pants away for a moment. My tongue mimicking the motion it would use on other parts of his body, were they displayed. I was a tease, but it would lead to the act eventually. I would see to that. But if he wanted me to take charge then he would get teased to the point of frustration.

-2258-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Charming.   

Back to top Go down

How Charming.
Page 1 of 1