Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attachment [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Attachment [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attachment [closed]   Attachment [closed] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Another stroll through East City and Grunty snacked on some more ramen. Really, the Lower Commons contained tasty fried chicken within their vermin infested restaurants. She'd even pick a rat or two up off of the bathroom floor and pop it in her mouth for desert, but in way of fresh, delicious soups East City had the other places beat. Since she planned to be a boss now, she figured she should take care to eat at more upscale places and conduct herself with more respectability. While dumpster diving proved fun and profitable on many occasions, she found herself thinking that it may cause her to lose some respect among her more refined possessed underlings.
But now, as she strolled towards a familiar picnic table, she beheld the rear of a familiar animal. "Hey yo!" she shouted. "Long time no see..."
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Attachment [closed]   Attachment [closed] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 pm

She laughed airily, her wicked demeanor picking up a more jovial and playful demeanor as she approached this familiar student of hers. "Not much, not much... fucking up humans, having a good time... decided I'm going to do some taking over actually. Been all kinds of busy."
She continued to walk forward until she stood in close enough proximity to jump up on the surface of the table and lay down on it, rolling over on her back. "Thought somethin might've happened to ya, man. Life been treatin you well down here?"
She recalled the other dog who'd been eating out of the trashcan and thought in her mind that it was cool she'd taught this other one how to steal noodles fairly efficiently.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Attachment [closed]   Attachment [closed] EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:08 pm

The sun felt so good, even if it was the last rays of the day. She closed her eyes, as if considering a nap, but her voice was still clear. "Well, spirits are better than humans, right? They don't do much except make cool things like booze. Since they can't fight and they make good food and booze and ganja, I figure that means they're supposed to be working for us. I mean, yea, there are the strong humans like Division 12 and them in the Metro area, but if one spirit got strong or if a bunch of spirits work together I guess it wouldn't be that hard to bring that about, yea? I mean, even the lower order yokai in Onitoshi could kill a human pretty easily. They aren't anything special. I don't know why we even hide from them sometimes. I want to find out more about those strong ones, though, because they use items. If you took away their guns and their barriers and their technology and shit, they'd be harmless as babies..."
A grin stretched across her visage at the thought.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Attachment [closed]   Attachment [closed] EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:02 pm

She opened one eye and tilted her head to the side curiously, cutely. She'd never encountered anyone with the skill to look into the future and didn't know that was, in fact, what he'd done. She thought to tell him it was a neat trick and ask how he did it, but it seemed his knowledge of her words was a mere coincidence. "Yea, they get boring like hell," she agreed. "Hey, you're pretty cool. You want in on it? We'll have a lot of money at the end of it all to do a lot of fun stuff. We'll get to mess up the city a little bit too. It'll be fun!"
She rolled back over and stood to her feet, seeming excited about having another member.
OOC(value."null");
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Attachment [closed]   Attachment [closed] EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:10 pm

The woman sat down, still excited but now turning over the possibility in her mind. Yes, she'd recruited a lot of people, but the more the merrier to be sure, though she wasn't sure if her budding leadership skills would do across so many people when she formerly wasn't even able to handle four. Then again, she knew that when people could control a little bit of an element, their natural tendencies were to get godly powers in that element after a certain amount of time. Thus, she hopped up once and landed, the excitement evident in the sudden outburst. "That's AMAZING! I don't know anyone else who can time travel at all, or... uhh... look forward in time... whatever it is, that's badass man, you're in."
OOC(value."null");
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attachment [closed]   Attachment [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Attachment [closed]
Page 1 of 1