H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Taking Technology to Kotohai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Taking Technology to Kotohai Part 1

It had been just over a week since I have been pulled on board the Leviathan for the project to get it up and running. I had been working under the tutelage of the Kyrotoshian genius known as Jace and we had made some impressive strides thus far, but there was still a long ways to go. It was interesting working along side a Sabrian woman and the other interns and it was much different from Belcia, but I had grown to get used to it. After finishing off a day of work, I used the warp portal on the Leviathan to warp to Belcia to stock up on some groceries and check on my home. The next day, after heading home, I got curious and decided to see how the people in the R&D building were doing. Deciding to travel there before heading back to the Leviathan, I make my way from the residential to the research area with my back sack of groceries on my back. Making it to the front door of the R&D building, I open it and enter into it, looking around at familiar settings left behind. I move my way into the building with no place in particular to go. I knew it wouldn’t be long before someone noticed me and yelled out my name to bring them something, or something to that nature. I couldn’t let myself get caught up for too long here, since I had to hurry back to the Leviathan sooner or later. 254

Last edited by escalation on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 pm

"Shunsui. You really should leave before Soi Fon finds you here and decides whether or not she wishes to rip you a new hole," I say calmly to the older Reitosuru. He lounges in my workshop. Not that I mind. As long as he kept his hands to him.

"So cold, Nano-chan," he whines and I sigh in slight annoyance. I swear.. He's a grown man yet he whines like a child. This is the reason he is not allowed to adopt children. I swear we have enough with one Shunsui, we do not need another one running around the Reitosuru.

"I'm working. I do not need you distracting me from my work. I'm trying to get these demographics for the barrel of the gun to be functional get not so bulky that it would hinder the weilder," I explain and look over to see him snoring. My eye twitches and I move over and haul him up and throw him bodily from my office. "Go back to the compound!" I order and he acts like a kicked puppy and walks off to do as I have ordered. I sigh and rub my temple. As I begin to turn I see a familiar brown head of hair. I feel a smile break out over my features and I move forward.

"Haru-kun!" I call out and catch up to him and smile down at him. "How are you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Walking around, a bit lost, I decide that it is about to head back when I hear my name called, only when it’s called, its in a good way. Turning, I notice Nanao-sensei making her way towards me. A blush immediately pulls itself to the surface of my face as I turn and smile, welcoming her back, “ohayo, sensei.” As she comes to a stop, smiling down on me, I answer, “mmh, I’m doing fine.” With a sheepish grin, I raise my right arm up and scratch behind my neck continuing, “I’ve been away for a while. I actually got stationed on the Leviathan, so I’m working on that for now. It’s actually very interesting working there under Jace-sama; it’s pretty fun. How have things been with you, Nanao-sensei?” Looking up to her I gaze for a moment at her fair features almost becoming lost already before catching myself to be mindful of any words she might reply with. 159

View user profile
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Kawaii. The urge to hug him makes my fingers twitch. Afterall.. Soi Fon approved of him. So I'm allowed to hug and cuddle him all I wish. Though I wonder what it would take to make sure he didn't faint if I asked him to my bed. I listen to him and pride wells up. He was a good boy and was smarter than people gave him credit for. He seems so excited about all of it. He then asks how I have been and I smile warmly for him.

"I've been doing very well. So has Soi Fon. I've missed you around, Haru-kun," I reply and finally I can't help it and I hug him close. "No one here is as kawaii as you," I say with a bit of a huff and then release him, pushing my glasses up with a single fingertip as I gaze at him.

150/387
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 pm

With a bashful smile, I find myself happy to hear that she had been doing well also, and wasn’t being worked too hard. I was certain that the duties of a Belcian researcher were a breeze for someone like her; she was a genius after all, much like Jace and Katsumi. I find myself pulled into a soft embrace and the feel of the woman’s body against mine is enough to warm my body a degree or so. “Um…” I say softly as I am hugged, “thank you…” I am released and a bit embarrassed by it but I push my glasses up as my gaze shifts to the ground at a lost for words. The moment is broken where I can hear a shift in the attention of the researchers on floor. There is almost a silence all of a sudden indicative of someone important entering the room. I lift my gaze and look towards the door where I notice the Prince’s advisor, Mahail Luca, entering into the building with an entourage of three soldiers walking to his rear. Looking across, I notice him look towards Nanao and make his way towards us. As he approaches, I immediately step back and incline my head as I show my respect while getting out of the way. 216

View user profile
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 am

I love to embarrass him. He's just got such cute reactions. I then notice his attentions divert and the place going quiet. I blink and turn to look behind me. I tilt my head at the sight of Luca. Then he is heading in my direction. Odd. I don't remembering having any meetings today. Perhaps he needed Katsumi? I place a smile on my lips, ever polite. I incline my head to him as he approaches. "Ohayo, Luca-san. Is there anything I can help you with today?" I ask politely. While I did have a brash lover, I am the one with the manners in our relationship. Which was a blessing. I would hate to see if I acted like Soi Fon.

122/509
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:08 am

Luca’s features lighten as he approaches. With a nod he acknowledges me and focuses on Nanao-sensei as he greets, “hello, Reitosuru-san. I’m hoping you have a bit of time. Katsumi is not available for various reasons and Jace is on the Leviathan for his project. The Prince is increasing the defenses of Kotohai and has requested that a research team expedite to the city to set up the facility there as well as calibrate the Fujisaki-ha wall defense system. Do you think you will have enough time to supervise this project? We are looking to have it completed within two weeks and build a permanent research team there over time.” Looking up, I am a bit surprised at the expansion project of the R&D department. It would no longer be just a city thing, but more of a national project since there would be a center in Belcia, the Leviathan as well as Kotohai. I wondered if I could moonlight and work on both projects. 165

View user profile
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 am

I wait for Luca to speak and find my eyes widening in surprise as he tells me the reasons for his presence this day. I blink. I had not expected that. So.. Kotohai huh? I lift my hand and use a single finger to press the thin frame of my glasses up. I guess it would be nice to see where Ciena-san is stationed. And I'm sure Toushiro and Sakai will wish to come along with my lover, Soi Fon. She wouldn't let me go to another city without her. Quite the possessive woman that she is. I peer at Luca and finally nod in acceptance of the mission to help with the set up. I could take my own project with me and work on it there and even have Ciena-san for powers I do not have myself. I peer at Haru. He knows quite a bit about the cannons and he seems a bit curious about the project.

"Well I accept then. I will simply have to inform Yukina-sama that I will be on a leave from Belcia.." I pause and look at Haru. "Haru-kun.. Would you like to come and help? Its only for a short time. And you could see Kotohai for a bit. Also.. You know quite a bit about the cannons and I think you would be a very valuable asset to the project team," I say to him, smiling kindly as I ask him to come to Kotohai. Afterall.. I had missed his kawaii face while he's been working with Jace.

258/767
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:41 am

Luca seems pleased that Nanao opted to accept this task. It would make it easier for them since the resources of the head honchos of the R&D department seemed to be wearing thing. A project leader was something reserved to the top tier of the researchers and those were hard to come by. Looking towards Nanao-sensei as she mentions my name, my eyes widen slightly as she asks me if I would like to come along and help. “H-hai…” I manage to get out before thinking it through. I would go anywhere with her, actually. Luca nods and confirms, “well that seems to be handled. I thank you for your assistance. The preparations have been made, so you will be able to leave at anytime. All that you need will be ready for you.” 135

View user profile
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:56 am

I smile at Haru's prompt answer. I then look at Luca as he explains the last details. I nod. "Hai. We will be ready to leave in the morning. I have to pack a couple of things and inform Yukina-sama of who will be joining me as well," I say and looked at Haru with a kind smile. "You can come with me to the manor if you like. I'm sure Soi Fon won't mind helping you get ready," I say kindly, knowing her to be as bad as myself. ThoughI might just help him instead and be a bit greedy with having him to myself. "Or.. I will help you.." I quickly change it. Soi Fon had me to play with and now I had Haru for myself. I can be selfish also. And I plan to be.

139/906
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 am

”Well then, excuse me,” Luca says politely as he excuses himself from the conversation after it has ended. Softly, he turns and glides out of the R&D department as a casual stroll along with the few soldiers that were following in his entourage. My attention shifts to him for a moment as I watch his departure then back to Nanao as she speaks. My cheeks instantly turn red in hue with the thought of going back to where Nanao-sensei stayed at. “Ano…” I begin, “I can come with you… I’m mostly prepared… I don’t have a lot of things, really…” I didn’t think that I would move the things that I had at the Leviathan, else it may tip Jace off to my moon lighting. Anything I needed could probably be purchased within Kotohai, yet I never really had many personal belongings. “Whenever you are ready, then I guess…” there is a slight pause, “I will go home with you…” 160

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Technology to Kotohai   

Back to top Go down

Taking Technology to Kotohai
Page 1 of 1