Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Happy Days Natsuk11

~Happy Days ~
-Natsuki Kuga, Age 14-
The sky is nice clear blue and there is a nice cool breeze coming off sea. My white flip-fops hit the ground as I step out the door in my cargo shorts and yellow zip-up hoodie. “Natsuki, you have your cell right?” I sigh and look back inside, “Yes mom!” I start to shut the door, “You have your gun too right? There are a lot of perverts out there that would love to get their hands on a cute little girl like you!” My eye twitches, “Yeah I got it. Stop worrying mom we are just going to the beach!” As I shut the door I can still hear her go on about perverts… I don’t get that far from the apartment door before it opens up and my mom sticks her head out the with a closed eye smile as her long hair moves in the breeze, “Have fun dear. Just remember if you shoot a pervert make sure to kill them so they can’t sue.” My finger comes up to fix my glasses as my short boy cut hair moves slightly in the wind. “Yes mom…” Her head pops back inside and the door is shut again. I wait a moment till she pops her head out again with that some smile on her face. “I told you that I’ll be fine on my own!” She nods, “I know dear just be careful, love ya.” Her head pops back inside and I can finally be on my way, stopping at Kemako’s apartment and ringing the buzzer a few times.

WC:262
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Happy Days Akera_01
No one answered the door, but I sat on the landing with my stuff in a bag and a smile on my face. My headphones on as I listened to the new tunes that had been downloaded. I was humming along perfectly in tune with the song, reading a manga. I didn't even hear that Natsuki had come to the door behind me. I kicked my feet in time with the song and chuckled at the comic. My foster family had already left for work and I was not allowed in the house while they were gone from it. That whole no stealing policy, which I had never stolen anything in my life. It was just my upbringing. Adults were cruel at times. The pink bag beside me had white polka dots that were little smiley faces. I wore my school uniform with a little pink thong under it. The size was one size too small due to its hand me down nature so my perky little breasts pushed it out slightly. And again I didn't have a bra on, they were too constricting. I had brought a pink two piece with me for the beach. Now I only hoped that Natsuki would not make me flash people like she did in that one store. Although the clerk had given her a big discount.

-224-
Happy Days Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Happy Days Seikibanner
Happy Days

My feet are securely planted in the warm sands of the beach as I look around, the blue skies over head and deep blue waters stretching out past the eastern horizon. I stand looking over the sandy domain with a calm expression, my teal bangs shifting across my brow with the soft ocean winds. I stood in a pair of tropical shorts with palm patterns on it, drawn tightly by a white cord that lined the inside of the waist with no shirt on. The bottoms of my feet were covered in the thin cushion of simple blue sandals and a towel was rolled up with my change of clothes and held beneath my arm. I had come to the beach to meet with some of my friends, but I had come early. “Hey Seiki!” I hear in the distance as I see a few of my friends from middle school kicking around a round white ball. I look up and lift my hand over my head, waving at them. “Come over,” the group of half a dozen coaxes. With a nod, my arm lowers and I emit, “mmh!” My arms pump either way as I run towards the group to catch up and they resume kicking the battle through the large sandy field of the beach.

217 / 217
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Happy Days Natsuk11

~Happy Days~
My finger hits the buzzer several more times and there still wasn’t an answer. My eye twitches and my fist comes up to the door and was about to hit it when I heard singing coming from behind me. Little stress marks pop up on my forehead as I look behind me. A dark cloud comes over my face as I see she has on her school uniform… It is summer and she is wearing that… I look at her for a moment as I think about if I should just drag her back to my place and make her change into something else. The image of doing that pops into my head and my mother laughing with an evil grin on her face as she treats Kameko like a dress up doll, I turn my wrist over to look at the time before I sigh. There wasn’t time for that mom would keep us in there for hours wanting Kameko to put this and that on. Reaching over for the headphones, I pull one side away from Kameko’s ear, “Yo…” they let it go with a smirk on my face. “Let get going we have a fun ride today!” I hold up a set of keys and jingle them. “I swiped the keys to Jin’s bike on my way out.”

WC:221/483
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Happy Days Akera_01
I had a notion that something was about to happen just as someone yanked my headphones from one of my ears and let it smack done on it, causing me to cringe and place my hand over said ear in pain. I turn and glance up to find the cause of my pain and grinned. I forgave her in that instance. Natsuki had befriended me when I had first arrived. Some said she bullied me but not really. It was just her way of showing affection, right? I hoped that she didn't just like to torture me every time we went somewhere. I sighed as I took the head phones off, not hearing a single word she said, just seeing that she was dangling keys from somewhere. I shrugged and stood up. "Alright so we have ride besides the bus. Nice" A breeze blew up the stair well and my skirt flapped up. Quickly I pushed it back down and smiled sheepishly, a blush staining my cheeks. "Lets go" I moved down the stair well and followed after her to wherever she planned to drag me today.

-411-
Happy Days Akera_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 am

Happy Days Natsuk11

~Happy Days~
So with great joy we were off to the parking lot or whatever and after a fun, mostly it was just fun to me because most people find my driving scary as I strongly believe that the speed limit is as fast as the bike will go and that a green light is go, yellow light is go faster, and a red lights are for pussies that can’t weave through traffic, ride to the beach; I stand in the sand looking all good in my blue and white strapped tankini with the watermelon I had went and got next me. I adjust my glasses as I watch a group of boys kicking around a white ball, “Boys are so stupid…” while I wait on Kameko to change into her swimsuit because she didn’t wear it under her cloths! Sometimes I really don’t know what I’m going to do with her.

WC:150/633
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 am

Happy Days Akera_01
The ride to the beach had been scary. Natsuki had to pry my arms from around her when we had stopped. I truly thought I was going to die when she ran that red light right in front of the speeding firetruck. And then, she didn't even stop when the traffic stopped. I thought that guy on the sidewalk was going to get creamed as we flew by him. My heart stopped when she jumped that police car and my skirt was hiked up. Now I was changing as quickly as possible since Natsuki was probably outside tapping her foot. She was the one who had picked out the swimsuit for me at the beginning of summer. I felt like a dress up doll sometimes, but I enjoyed being treated the way Natsuki treated me, most of the time. Now if she would just stop making me seem so clumsy. Around her I was always falling into guys and showing my panties off to the teachers. I sighed as I came out of the bathroom with a beach towel wrapped around my white string bikini. It was white cloth with pink strings. It was small and well showed off most of my skin. I smiled at Natsuki, the beach towel wrapped around my body hiding the suit until we reached the sand, or until Natsuki tore it off. I could see Seiki over playing ball with the guys a short distance away. I just hoped she wouldn't tear off the entire outfit for kicks today.

-666-

April 14
Happy Days Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Happy Days Seikibanner
Happy Days

Having played for a while, I found myself controlling the ball as we continues to move through the sand. I didn’t play this game a lot, but like more sports, I just seemed good at it. A smile is on my lips as my foot presses lightly against the ball with my body following it. Faking one of the boys out, I shift and kick the ball the other way before moving around him and kicking it back into its original path with my other leg all in stride with my steps. Three boys come up and there is a bit of a trip up as the ball continues on and we end up getting tangled between each other and the sand. On my hunches, I grin leaning back before standing up and dusting my hands off. I reach down and help one of the boys up before looking up to where our ball had rolled off to. I noticed it and then noticed Natsuki and Akera right in front of it. “Oy!” I call out, waving at them seeing that they had finally arrived. Running over to them, I call, “kick it back” with the boys in the background waiting for the kick to come, probably from Natsuki.

209 / 426
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 am

Happy Days Natsuk11

~Happy Days~

I tap my foot as I which the game of ball till I see Kameko come out with a beach towel around her like she was a nun or something. I sigh… first she screams all the way here like she is going to die and now she is being all shy about the swim suit… She seems ok with showing off her panties all the time but she can’t handle a swim suit? “Hmm something wrong with the suit? Let me see it.” I grab the towel and was about to pull when the ball rolls to my feet and I hear Seiki. Pausing for a moment to look at the ball and I hear the call to kick it back. The sun glairs off my glasses like I am about to do something bad as I grin, and like a magician pulling the table cloth off without anything falling over, I yank the towel off of Kameko to give the boys a good look at her in a new bikini. My foot pulls back and with a Super Natsuki Flaming Power Kick of Doom, the ball goes flying past Seiki’s head striking one boy behind him in the face before shooting up into the air and falling on top of one of the other boys. My grin twist into a frown as the boy falls to the ground with a bloody nose. “Damn, I missed…” my arms come to fold across my chest as I mummer to myself in disappointment.

WC: 252/885
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:36 am

Happy Days Akera_01
Yes, she did it. My towel was gone in a blink of an eye. "No fair" I stood there stunned as the tiny bikini that she had picked out barely covered my flesh. Then she kicked the ball and one of the boys ended up on the ground with a bloody nose. Natsuki could be so mean to me at times. If she had known about the fact that I was not trying to show off my panties all the time, she tripped me, pushed me, and my own clutz nature was what caused that. Not to mention her mother like to dress me up in things one size smaller than they needed to be on top. Said it would make the boys drool. It didn't matter that I didn't want the boys to drools. I was at those awkward years and really didn't know much about boys other than the typical sex stuff the girls talked about. A blush stained my cheeks as I tried in vain to get the towel back.

-833-

April 14
Happy Days Akera_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Happy Days Seikibanner
Happy Days

After I had come to a stop, Natsuki pulls off Akera’s towel and then kick the ball past me. I feel a bit of my hair shift as the ball rushes past me with a gust of wind following behind it. It almost seemed to have a spiral to it as well; that was interesting. The ball hits one of the guys behind me and I turn and look at the downed guy before turning back and looking at Natsuki. “That wasn’t cool, you stupid girl,” I say as I turn around and run towards the kid who had been locked down. Luckily due to the absence of puberty, or so I’m assuming, I hadn’t grown an interest in girls just yet. Either way, I was much too into sports and dense to even care about girls. The only difference between then and boys in my book was that they sucked at sports, were softer and broke easier. These reasons were also why I couldn’t figure out if Natsuki was really a girl or not. There were differences between her development and Akera’s. I crouch at the side of the boy who took the blast the hardest and hold onto his hand as I hold his head in my lap. Seeing him fading away, I shake him lightly, “hold on Daisuke! Snap out of it!” He looks around, in a hazy manner before his gaze looks to me. “Seiki…” he murmurs, “is that you…” A soft smile comes to his face, “remember me… for my… my…. egoooeee…” His head hangs to the side limply and his tongue comes from his mouth. I face up towards the skies with my eyes closed yelling, “Daissuuukkkeeeeee!”

283 / 709
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Happy Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Days   Happy Days EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:32 pm

bump