Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Twain Empty
PostSubject: Twain   Twain EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 am

Twain Kyobox4_1
So, so, insidious.
-------------------------------
"Where were you..." A voice questions sternly. Kyouko had been on her way up the stairs, though she turns sharply around to gaze towards the man standing at the base of the flight of stairs. Her eyes narrow as she snakes one hand idly into her pocket. The voice is masculine and strong; there is no way that it could belong to her. Undoubtedly, this is her Father standing at the bottom of the stairs, which surprises the girl. It was a rarity for him to question such in such a manner.

"What do you mean? I always come home around this time." She states calmly and simply. It was true, she needed not to lie. It was around twelve or eleven in the night but she could have sworn that her parents were very lenient when it came to these things. Had he, at last, finally snapped? She stares at the hue of his face, it is reddened and irate. She shifts her attention towards her watch. Wasn't he usually working around this time? Had his worry actually caused him to head back home?

"Your Mother was worried sick about you. Have you any idea the pain and suffering you cause?" His voice heightens as his fury becomes more and more intense. Turning around fully to face him, she grasps loosely onto the wooden railing adjacent to her. With her socked foot she takes a step rearwards, but does not change her gaze's trajectory. "Mom is asleep; I checked when I came home. She's fine- now, what the fuck is your problem?" Her eyes remain indifferent as her expression is completely vacant of emotion. He recoils as though her words had actually had physical impact upon him, though his eyes only become more furious.

"You do whatever you please around here... You get whatever you want. So much is done for you, yet you're that much of a spoiled brat that you can't repay us by coming home at the right time? You, I'm going to make sure you come home when I say from now on..." Implication of force had been heavy, and with her other foot the girl takes another step back. Her eyes remain apathetic even despite the scenario, and a small smile ties upon her lips. "Oh? I would watch what I'd say if I were you." She states, clearly amused.

The first thing she notices is the fact this wasn't how her Father would respond. Secondly, he addressed her as you and not by her name. Was he drunk- high perhaps? He begins towards her, stomping audibly up the flight of stairs. He extends his hand and grabs onto her firmly. Kyouko quirks a brow but implements no resistance. She is pulled to her room, from which she is pushed aggressively upon her bed. Her back comes in contact with the rose hued, soft and cushioning canvas of the bed. Her eyes remain calm and emotionless, as though she did not give the slightest care about the happenings of the situation that was currently unraveling.

He practically lays on top of her as he places his hand roughly upon the ample protrusion upon her chest, still concealed neatly and securely underneath a sweater and a shirt underneath. She offers no sexual service in response, she simply stares, squinting slightly from the pressure placed upon that anatomical point. "Do whatever you like... Rape me if you'd like..." She begins, a slightly ominous tone to her voice. "But be aware... I know that...

"You are not my Father."

His eyes widen, his expression becoming surprised. His form begins to differ and waver as the Tailormorph disperses, revealing the feminine form of a young lady. Her beauty mirrors that of a model, her hair a dirty blond and her eyes of a oceanic blue. Thick eye lashes and long hair, an exquisite curvature that could allure the most stubborn of opponents... If they were ignorant to the girl's purpose. Touching this girl, Kyouko pulls her closer in proximity to her. Ravenously, she pulls and presses her body against her own, locking her legs around her. "How'd you know?" The succubus inquires in horror.

"I know my Dad... He's at work right now. Also, my Mother is asleep and has been for a while now... and truly, for being such a being you did a piss poor job at acting... Such a shame." Her apathy soused voice states as she smiles sinisterly. The light of her television flickers and the ambiance is clear. 'Let me suck your blood...' a vampire show is being broadcasted currently, though it is meant for people still within puerility. Other than that soft luminance, the room is dark, causing her to seep fully into her vaspire form. She sinks her enlarged canines into the woman's neck, blood tricking from the hole that had been forged within the stretch of flesh. And Kyouko drinks- drinks until the amount of blood left is scarce.

Hours later after the body had been somewhat properly disposed of somewhere within the lower commons, Kyouko returns to her house. As she walks to her room, suddenly, she is slammed harshly into the wall. She releases a cry of pain as the ethereal artifact within her stirs. Something is entering it, and the dominant blood craving spirit battles for reign over its territory. But it is too late, the succubi's onugi had entered her own artifact and accompanied her own onugi. She breathes heavily, poking her thumb with her enlarged canines to check if her vaspire onugi had still been dominant. It was, and she is thankful- but... something is different... the temptation is potent as the sourness of a citric fruit. She cannot tell if she should be glad or melancholic right now at this turning point of her life... but she does know clearly the newly acquired power she possesses... soon enough.

[Word Count: 1,ooo / 75o. Possession Quest Completed; Gained Second Possession, Succubus.]
Twain Kyobox4_3
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Twain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twain   Twain EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:33 am

Updated