Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fake Smile [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Fake Smile [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:49 pm

My life has been a simple one thus far; one of planning and ruling over a few hundred weak demons through their fear of me. I held no army- for the moment I didn't feel that I needed it. Today I was meeting with a demoness that was rumored to be easily manipulated- well, I used her in the pat to gather information. That is, as long as she got a certain "favor" from the demon men meeting her- one that I knew well. Not that I minded giving her this "favor", it was just that she was not one I would normally have given this to. I sat atop a horse type yokai as I rode towards the area that she was- the horse knew that if it disobeyed, it would be hurt greatly. By me, because I had to keep my strength known. Once a month I killed one of my demons and then ate them- their souls were foul things, but it never hurt to show them my power. The yokai moved quietly along the streets as I looked around with my hands in the sleeves- that knew me, knew that I had the power to be so calm. I would make it to her house- it was at the end of what looked like a slum. Nasty place that it was, the area around her place was clean enough for my shoes. I would stop the yokai and dismount, having the demons take it away, threatening with a cold smile on my face, "Kill or take a bite out of my horse and I'll destroy you and eat you. If you don't, you'll live; that sounds fair to me, does it not?" I would turn from them and head for the shoji that held the demoness inside. I needed information, and she had what I needed. Information on another powerful demon family that I would be killing down the road. The more I knew of them now, the easier it would be for my hordes of starved demons to devour them and place me on a higher tier of 'fear and respect'. I entered with calmness, pushing the shoji aside and walked into the darkness, serpentine eyes showing my way into the place as I place my hands back together, speaking in a silky tone, with a quasi smile on my face, "My lady... I wonder, are you in and unoccupied?" What I wanted to know was simple; were there any new demons or even souls that I could manipulate? Some were hard even when first made or even souls that resisted- but I could break them with starvation. If I could find any easily, then that would only assist me in my quest to take over as Oni Emperor- more pawns to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Fake Smile [closed] Darkan10

I heard him enter and smiled as I shooed the lesser demon out of the room. My errand boy so to speak. I As he entered into my sitting room, I rose from my seat and glided across the room, my slender waist moving in a motion that thrust my curvy hips out as I took each step. I chuckled at his words. In my business it seemed not to matter whether or not I was busy, he would have just destroyed the unfortunate demon that was hold my time hostage. I wore a simple black robe, my white wings at rest behind my back. Those were rather uncommon around here, which made me highly desirable. Apparently quiet a few of the demons around here had fantasies of using a Kami. More money for me. My knees hit the floor before him as I took a submissive position before him. My head down and the black robe pooling around me. My black tresses falling over my lily white shoulders, which were bared for a sexy look. My voice, silky with knowledge of the bedroom arts that only a few had ever achieved I answered. "I am at your disposal as always, my lord" My rooms were lush and richly appointed especially for where I lived. Although they were small. Enough patrons had gifted me with enough to accomplish this. I loved to be taken care of by rich males. Although I did have my sights on one day having just one, but so far none had showed themselves.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:51 pm

As usual, she was not busy- the boy that ran was given a sharp glare from my dragon eyes. I would not have him taint this source of information. Perhaps a regular strike and kill. Then again, this woman needed men to satisfy her while the richer were not around. She had went to her knees before me and spoke in that tone that drew men to bed with wild fantasies as I listened to her voice. I would place my hand on the "hat" on my head and remove the string below it, my long hair slipping from within and spilling over my shoulders. This would be of no surprise to her- this was another visit since two weeks ago. My crimson eyes looked down at her as I replied in a tone similar to her own, "I need some information again... and I believe that I know your usual price." I would have to gift her some money this time as well, from one in my position. I would wait to see if she would mention a change in price before continuing, "My lady, the information I want... is if there are any freshly made spirits or souls that can easily be manipulate out there, or maybe one already out there that has yet to be broken or can easily be tamed." She would already know my 'breaking' process. I hadn't used it on her, but she had been told of it. Starving one was only the first step. If they were not broken, I had other methods to do such. I now wait for her reply, thought payment was to be made first- after all, a female in her position needed their money or "favors" or else they would have none as demons would likely run.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

I watched him eying the youth as he scurried from the room. I shook my head and softly smiled. "My lord, do not concern yourself with him. He is a mere errand boy. His mother up and left him." So I have given him a job but I did not need to say the rest it was implied. When he came of age he would begin his formal training in the arts of love making. I glanced back up to him, that soft smile still tugging on the corners of my full lips. His long hair was falling over his shoulders as I offered huskily, "Wine or tea, my lord?" Despite what he choose I would stand gracefully, the robe twirling about me. I would go and fetch him his drink of choice. Bringing it back I set it upon the lone table in the room. Motioning for him to have a seat, I would kneel before his legs as he sat, in that position of submission. He was a hard man, and even harder to those that did not submit to him. "My price depends on the list of names and places you want. If you want the whole list, my lord, I will strike a bargain of 300 then. Although if you wish to partake of other amusements while you are here, I would gladly make you a fair price." I stroked my robe, pretending to get a spec of dirt that really wasn't there off. My eyes lowered. There were the rare violet that men found enchanting. He would know that if he made a large enough purchase, I would give him amusements for free. He was one of the only ones that got that honor.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 pm

She had said he was nothing more then an errand boy- not that I really cared. But I would let him live. For now, in any case. My eyes had returned to their usual look- a chuckle of amusement and a knowing in them. I was asked my drink of choice and reply calmly, "Wine, my lady." The woman would go off and gather up the wine and go to her table, where I joined her shortly after she took her place again. She would state her price- in money or amusements. A low laugh came from my lips as I said, "Well then... lets try this..." I would pull a bag from inside my sleeve- marked with 600 shinny and place that on the table. That was a small amount to pay compared to some of the other things I had paid for in a while and continue, "Double your price and amusements... for I wish to know of one that would be easy to take as well. Some shinny to arrange your list in that particular order." She knew I wanted easy pawns- well, she may not know that they were pawns. And I truly doubted that she cared as long as she got her money or other payments. I waited for her response: 600 shinny was likely more then any of those remotely near the slum made unless they operated under crime. They were to be squished once I ascended to Oni Emperor. Perhaps this woman would come with me... who truly knew?
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:03 pm

I looked at the bag of money and chuckled. He was always generous. I rose from my kneeling position and moved into what was my bedroom. Unless he followed, I brought him out the requested list written in fresh ink. On the top where three names in larger letters. handing it to him, I knelt at his feet again and smirked. "The first is a Kami, my lord. She is known as the Nightingale. It is said that she resides on earth at the moment and cannot get back into the heavenly realms. It is said that she sad enough that she would be easily caught." The story of the nightingale was one that a few of the older demons knew. "The story goes that she asked to be cast out so that she could better view the humans and their songs. She is known to have the most pure voice and a song that bring men to their knees. The next one is a demoness just made. She is out in the wood of Solvay. Only problem with her is that she is protected by a pack of Yokai as well as Legion. The story of Legion is that the pissed off the wrong people and were stripped of their massive power. But they still have some powers. Her name is Azhure. The third is a demon names Asher who is all about his pleasures. If offered the right amount, he will follow you without the need of breaking." I await his next move. I had given him the information he sought. There were many more names on the page but those three were the easiest in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 am

My eyes followed after her as I took my wine in a single gulp- I never prolonged drinking, it was a bad habit that too many rulers had- my parents included. The fools didn't even suspect a thing, that I was going to slaughter them and their sons and a daughter above me. They were all going to die, and I would watch and laugh. They were only the first step. I stood and followed after the kami- after all, I wanted amusement, and I had paid her handsomely, for someone here, in this area. I would look down at her as she presented me a list, which I would take and look at the top three names: Nightingale, Azhure, and Asher. Of them, the Nightingale seemed the easiest, then Asher, and lastly Azhure- she would be the most trouble, for I was a scolar as much as a plotting, crazed psychopath, and knew of the Legion's legend. Yokai were rather annoying, but breaking them... well, that would have to be seen. I would nod my head to her words as I thought of the army I would need to gather up Azhure; all the starved demons I would use. Wave after wave... they would die from bloating and eating too much. I rolled the scroll up and nodded my head, placing the scroll to the side, on a table if there was one. I would place my hand under her chin as I whispered in my silky tone that spoke of my own sensual experiences with her, "Its a good list with verity, my lady. Now I expect that the next part of my payment is due?" One might be able to hear it, the rolling passion that I had for such a thing. Strangely enough, for me, I was turned on by this type of information. Breaking was a joy, to a psychopath like myself.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:12 am

I sighed at the touch of his hand holding my chin. I had said that this enjoyment would be free of charge and not a payment for anything. He was breath taking. MY body trembled as I knew what he would do next. Or at least had a good idea on what would come next. He enjoyed breaking people. There were clasps on my bed to hold arms and legs pinned. HE knew this room well enough. everything he needed or wanted was nearby and on hand for his use. If he wanted to use me hard, i would fulfill his fantasies. I enjoyed my time with him. Always had, he was the most inventive and in my line of work, inventive was cherished. It was not the same old poke and prod and then leave. I had plenty of demons that did just that and expected me to call it enjoyable. He was different in his psychopathic way. "no further payment is necessary but if you want fulfillment by all means this will be free."
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:23 am

"Heh," the sound flowed from my lips as I pulled her up with ease, not violently. She was a flower until she was chained- she knew this as well. I moved her to the bed, placing her down and bound her with familiarity as I replied to her, "Then... I shall have fun with you..." That same crazed smile slipped onto my lips that she knew well, my eyes looking at her body. Her robe still it, it did not matter. I slowly stripped for her, first the outter black hakama "coat", the silk slipping down as my belt was removed from the back. The belt was pulled free, bringing her close to the goal. My top shirt left and fell, before the rest came off, showing my throbbing member. I moved as though in a dance- a trick I had learned from her. My lips first met her's, my hands moving to her body. My right hand's pointer finger just barly touched her belly as my left hand moved the robes, taking an oppostie possition. The lightest touch, and the two of them went in a slow, twisting motion. From her belly, they traveled up slowly, torturiously slowly towards one of her more obvious attractions, being on her body. This kiss its self was a tease, a quick one before I pulled up to focus on slowly making her beg. Breaking in the bed was an art, a slow dance with the partner and would end in a thrall of passion and sweat. My eyes looked slick and gave a hint of danger.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:30 am

I smiled as he bound me to the bed. there were very few I would allow this much control over me since it could be dangerous if the demon got too carried away. Male or female. It didn't matter to me. I knew how to be submissive, I enjoyed it. But also I knew how to be dominant. My eyes flow over his body as he undressed and those violet eyes of mine glazed over with passion. As he approached me I bucked against the bonds as he touched me. More in the fact that I wanted to touch him and tease him, but it would ahve the same affect as if I struggled from his touch. He was teasing my body as it squirmed and low moan came from me. I would hold off on begging to savor this part. It was always fun and different with him. My mind was lost in the passionate moment. My wings were pressed against the back of the bed and pinned. Most of us with these things hated to be on our backs, but it did have some advantages. I wanted more and whimpered as he teased me, almost ready to beg for more.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 pm

A chuckle flow from my lips as I moved my face to her's, before slipping down to her neck as my hands reached her chest, each hand grasping one and moving slowly to the nipples and teased them- twisting them, messing with them, pulling gently and roughly. My face would enjoy her initial reaction before my mouth moved to her neck, kissing dotting the region as I moved both up and down, the next position signaled by my breath. Sometimes I did let her dominate, but only when I was in a bad mood, like last time. That is, until I want to be dominate. To further tease her my member reaches her neither regions and simply strokes between the ass and treasure. At random points almost poking in. My eyes were closed as the kisses along her neck becomes more delicate and fewer between- like giving candy treats for years and then slowing it down suddenly, prompting 'why' and 'I want more'. I never just penetrated and did it. It was never the same process in breaking either. For I felt each time was like art, which must be different, even if done in the same style.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:28 pm

HE was driving me crazy. His kisses, his touch, everything pressing and stretching, pinching and pulling. My breathing altered and grew rapid with each passing moment. His hands skilled in their work. My body was begging for more and soon my lips followed a moan slipping into words much like his lower regions were teasing me by sometimes slipping inside. "Please, my lord." I all but whimpered in pleasure. When he slowed down I shuddered and struggled in vain against the bonds. If I could only touch him as he was touching me. My hips tried to meet him as he rubbed against me. I tried to angle myself so that he might slip in completely. I was breathless in my wanting. My nipples were as hard as stones and I was as moist as a dew filled dawn.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Ah, the sweet sound of begging. But the first step, as she tried to make me mess up my hip movements, but I moved with her, avoiding a mess up. My hands achieved their goal and slipped away from her breasts with a slow trailing, lightly touching her skin. My kisses ceased to be as my mouth came to hers in a moment, my lips pressing over hers as I slipped my tongue in, forcefully if I must. Many demons would consider this too slow- most would just take her. Not I, as my hands slipped to her wetness, the left pointer and middle finger spreading those two lower lips. She would have but a few seconds before two fingers entered her and thrusted in, their full length going into her. They stayed in and wiggled to gain more access and attempted to give the lightest, teasing touch to the sensitive areas as I spoke in that silky voice, "Be patient my lady... for my art has nearly finished..." She would know what I meant by art- her wetness would tell her. The teasing and arousing all a part of this. It was not like I could do this every day, so I savored the moments.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:57 pm

I only wished that he would stop by more often. But alas that is what most demons did. Most didn't care that I could entertain in other ways beside my body. I was good at chess and could offer conversation on just about any subject. I was also great at gathering information. Plus I could play and sing. It was my formal training. But I had decided not to go into the upper houses and instead wanted to make my money doing both this and selling information on the side. It was a tough life, but I was a survivor. In all of my hundred years of life. Plus most of the upper houses required me to work for someone. No, I worked for myself. I made more money this way. I just had worse clients. But there were a few moments like this one that kept me from stressing to much. A noble would visit me for information on a rival or such and then partake of my delights. Nobles were better lovers and more inventive. I figured it was because most of the upper houses had rules, where as I would do almost anything sexual for the right amount of money. Almost anything, I still drew the lines at some things.

His hands moved down and his mouth was on mine invading my lips with his tongue. I did make it a little difficult for him to spice things up. But I gave into his tongue when I felt those slender fingers teasing and touching. They stroked and moved inside of me and a moan was caught between us as I returned the kiss playfully. MY hips grinding against his hand as they tried for a deeper touch, a deeper stroke. I longed for more and would have voiced it had his mouth not had mine occupied. I shivered as my inner muscles clenched tightly around his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Her body reacted as I wished, or perhaps willed it to. She submitted in her lower region but gave me just a bit in tongue- that was fine, since she still gave in. I wasn't trying to completely break her. After a short while the kiss ended with a liquid trail running between our mouths as I pulled my fingers out slowly, touching and teasing her sensitive areas. Pulling out, my fingers were wet. A soft chuckle came from me as the stared lining between us split. Her moans were doing wonders for my sanity, what little remained. I stroked her hair with my cleaner hand and whispered lustfully in her ear, "I think I've completed another masterpiece, my lady." My hips finally moved to her own as my crimson eyes shifted to her own, my dark ruby threads dropping around her face as I thrust into her with my dragon, a long stride in since she was not a virgin. A knew her reaction every time after the miniature breaking. I had buried myself deep inside of her, a younger spirit than myself, but she did not seem to mind me. I pleasured her and she loved it. I would cover her eyes with her robe as I said, "I saw something in a book... you can feel physical sensations better without sight, my lady... let us test that out." I moved slowly at first to see her reactions, adding, "Don't hold back your voice, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:16 pm

I kept my glassy eyes trained on him after the kiss my body singing with pleasure. I whimpered when his fingers ceased playing in my honeyed warmth. But his fingers were soon replaced by the full length of him in one stroke his sword was sheathed to the hilt. The sheath fitting his sword like a vice. I cried out as I struggled against the bonds longing to wrap my arms and legs around him. Panting I watched him on top of me. "It is my pleasure to be your canvas. As always" I replied to his first statement. I really couldn't protest the covering over my eyes, since I was bound. Each time he moved within, I whimpered. I had always been vocal with him, and it wasn't faked as with the others. He could truly make my body sing with desire. I could not see anything and I was trapped. My heart beat faster and my body tensed. I trusted him enough, but this was new. Without my eyes, I could only just feel him inside me. And it made my inside quiver with need.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:34 pm

If I ever felt I had complete control over anything or anyone, it was the one I was using as my own right now. My thrusts were slow to arouse her just a little further, allowing her the experience of it all first. I would stroke her hair gently, my breath would then be felt around her neck, where I trailed kisses up to her mouth, faster then when I was breaking her into this. It didn't take long for my mouth to reach her's again, pausing just long enough to repeat, "As always." I then kissed her deeply- none of that breaking her kissing, this was passionate. She was my lover that I shared with others- I allowed them to use her to make her want me more. It was a gradual breaking, one I doubted that she noticed. My hands trailed along her body, one moving to her nether regions and opening her a little more with my other went to her spin, rubbing the skin and pressing gently. My canvas was my mind, and my brush my own body. And while here, at least, my lady was my piece of paper for art.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:14 pm

It wasn't long before the combination of his movements would cause my back to arch and strain against the blind fold and the bonds. A cry tore from my lips as he stroked, my head thrown back in complete and utter surrender. A could feel myself rising to a height never before achieved by me or anyone with me before. A shattering of the earth as I tumbled from the highest cliffs and plunged into the deepest valleys. Stars sparkling and spinning before my eyes as I trembled and bucked, my body growing taunt. He always had complete control and it felt wonderful to let someone else just take care of me. Perhaps he would remember me in his empire when he finally reached that peak. I fluttered down after such an explosion. My inner muscles had convulsed about him with such strength and longing. My breath caught as I waited to see what he would do next after such a high wire performance. I was his to toy with until he let me from these straps.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:03 pm

She fell completely, perhaps broken and perhaps not. I would only smirk as my mouth devoured her's again in a redoubled kiss, my hips now moving in a faster rhythm. The hand on her nether regions moved away as my blade sheathed and unsheathed its self, moving her left arm's lock and unlocking her hand. It replaced the one on her bent spine and the one removed that lock. She likely didn't want to try and dominate me anymore. She would just wait for my next move. Ah, she was like a painting that could change, but that did not matter to her, I guessed. My thrusts would piece her in and out continuously, my freed hand now moved to stabilize her head as I pulled away from the kiss, breathing hard as I flattened myself against her. I asked in a low voice through the panting, "What do you think of my art, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:32 pm

His kiss was enough to make my mind go fuzzy. In fact I didn't even notice until my arms came around to embrace him and my body was able to move against him like a cat flexing around its owner's legs. He was a wonderful lover, had been since he had first shown up. He was the one that talked me into my own business. I owed him a lot, so I gave him a lot. I opened myself to his manipulations and his nature, accepting what he was and would be. I accepted what he would give me. If that meant that all he gave me was his body, then so be it. I would enjoy it while it lasted. As his question was breathed into my ear between my moans of pleasure, I answered. "Glorious as always. Surpassing your last masterpiece." I bucked my hips to meet his as I tilted my head back, exposing my neck. My nails making little half moon shapes on his shoulders in my passion.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Just the answer I wanted to hear. I would have to pull out, though, and as usual, came on her body to finish the love making with a grunt, though I made it as sensual as a grunt could sound. I didn't want my seed inside anyone just yet. I was panting as I sat up with a smile on my face, and soon after released her legs and pulled her robe away from her eyes as thought an unveiling had been made. I still sat where I was as I gave her a kiss, avoiding my seed and went to her side on the bed. I would turn my head to her and ask, "My lady, do you wish to have a talk?" I wanted to tell her a little more about myself. It had been a long relationship, though it was like an on and off couple in high school. A one night stand and then it would be weeks or months before the next return. Alas, I sacrificed much time to my preparations. I would look over at her as I waited, calmly. I really didn't care if another demon saw me naked while looking for her, I was confident in the way my body looked. I waited for her- she could clean up if she liked. Men were just like that sometimes, just like artist. After the completion, sometimes they just wanted to leave it at that. Though I hoped she understood if I didn't want to "cuddle" when my seed was all over her body.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:05 pm

I moved out of the bed after released to clean up his seed from my stomach. I sighed as I disappeared into the other room as I washed off. When I returned a few moments later, I slid into bed beside him and turned to face him. Leaning up on my elbow I tucked a strand of his hair away from his face in a soft gesture. "We can talk if you like. Why do you always do that? You know that I with the tea I drink I will not get pregnant. Especially since I have some lower end of the gene pool demons as my clients." This had been going on for years and i wondered why he kept it up like this. It was killing me each time he released outside my sheath. It left something not completed in my opinion. I leaned into him and pressed a simple kiss at the corner of his mouth. "Am I not good breeding stock?" I tease gently as one of my own hands slips down my shapely child bearing hips and thin waist. A smirk lifted the corner of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:31 pm

I waited with patience and then she asked me a rather annoying question- why did I never release my seed inside her? I did not sigh, I did growl, and I did not hit or abuse her for the question. I simply placed a hand in her dark hair and chuckled at her joke, snuggling my face close to her's as I spoke gently, "You haven't brought up this issue before... but I suppose I've never really thought of why. Its a reaction..." My father had no illegitimate children, I suppose it was from him. I would pat her on the head gently and say, "I'll release into you after my victory over my parents... it'll be a celebration you see. Perhaps I should invite you to the Estate?" The bedding there wasn't to our ways of love making, but for the moment, my lady and I would talk about things. I would smile at her kiss and placed a hand on her cheek as I said, "My lady, I must tell you... that my plan may even backfire on me. Not the first part, but the second. My lady, I want you to know that I haven't bedded with anyone else. You have been my only." I hoped that helped to ease her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:44 am

I sighed at his answer and snuggled closer. His hand in my black tresses felt soothing. I would leave the question be since he seemed answer in a hopeful manner. I smiled softly and chuckled at the thought of an invite to his estate. I was a lowly common whore and he offered me a visit to a large house that could show me more than I had ever dreamed just to take it away from me. "Please, my lord, call me Mina" That was short for my full name, Coramina. He would know that. But he was speaking of his plan and then that last spot humbled me and I ducked my chin, hiding from him gaze. "My Lord, I wish I could say the say for me." There was truth in my words. My father had raped my mother and thus her fall. I was the product of that rape. My father came back for her when I was in my early teens. Upon finding me, he killed my mother in a fit of rage. Then brought me to Arden. After about a year he finally sold me into servitude at a whore house. They paid plenty of money for my mix blood. Three years later he was killed and left without an heir to his estate. Only a select few knew of my past and my lineage. I was of noble birth, but since my father for reasons I still don't know, sold me. "Please stay safe and come back." Without my lord's patronage, I would have still been in the whore house. But since there was no other way for a Kami to make money here in Arden I sold my body. I longed for the day that I would not have to continue to sell myself.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:21 pm

I would only pat her head as I replied, "Do not worry about that..." For I planned to change that. Her boy may get a servant position, but there was something I would need in the future- a wife. And she was of most interesting breeding. A Kami and an Oni in one. And if one could believe it, the few time I used my true humanoid form, I could smell the blood of the former lord. I'd meet him a few times before he was killed. Not my doing, but with him out of the way, I had no one, if I married Coramina, to claim my Estate but her should I be killed within the process of my plans. I would caress her hair as I pulled her close and then pulled her chin up and gave her a kiss, repeating, "Don't worry that you have slept with others. It's not your fault." I had access to plenty of stock for dragonic demons. But they were not as good in bed, from what I knew.

Words: 3.261

Last edited by Akechi on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 pm

I returned the kiss and snuggled into him. If he rolled onto his back like most males, I would gently lay my head on his bare chest. "How long do you plan on staying this time, my lord?" the question was more for the fact that I could easily put the closed sign out and let him have all the time in the world if he wanted. But I was not sure of his duties and schedule today so I offered him all the time in world. Should he want to stay the night, I would call the boy back, a skinny boy with downcast eyes. He had seen me nude many time before and grew hard each time he got to watch the demons use me. I had just never taken him to my bed. I liked them older. I would tell him and he would go out to the main room and out the door to put the sign to closed. Then he would make himself scarce after bring a bottle of wine and two glasses. Demons did not have eat or drink but still it was nice to enjoy some of the things. the boy would also bring a tray of finger foods. Some were even sexual in nature. As in a bowl of fresh strawberries and a bowl of whipped cream. There were other things on the tray similar to that and just as erotic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake Smile [closed]   Fake Smile [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake Smile [closed]
Page 1 of 1