Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soaptopia: Soapy goodness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Soaptopia: Soapy goodness Empty
PostSubject: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Soaptopia: Soapy goodness Izumi_01
Well with the supplies bought for the bath house Izumi and Akera and even young Chou headed for the bath house finally. Though to Izumi's dismay each bath house that offered separated gendered bath houses seemed to be having some sort of problem with it. "This is strange..." Izumi mumbled to herself after the first couple of bath house's were visited. Izumi wondered if it would be okay for Akera to head into a co-ed bath house, she sighed to herself and felt a little troubled by this. There was another bath house that was left to check out called Soaptopia. Izumi would walk along side Akera as she would speak slightly feeling bad for the other bath houses being under renovation or something broke. "This is truly an unexpected predicament, there should be another one left..." Of course Izumi didn't know that this bath house was a co-ed bath house. "I'm sorry about this Akera." she apologized for what had been happening with the bath houses.

-Word count: 167
Soaptopia: Soapy goodness Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Soaptopia: Soapy goodness Akera_01
We had been everywhere in town and every place that was single gender on the feminine side was closed for work of some sort I chuckled as I walked beside the lady that had saved me. "I'm a jinx. I told you. Bad luck always happens around me." I chuckled as I carried a basket with Chou happily laying in it along with our shopping stuff. Apparently Ms. Izumi was trying to pamper me, not like I would protest overly much. I loved to be pampered. It rarely if ever had happened to me. When we finally reached the last one I was glad that it was opened. but little did we know that it was coed. "See, look it is open." I say softly, maybe I wasn't such a jinx after all.

-133-
Soaptopia: Soapy goodness Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Izumi weakly smiled at her comment about her being a bad jinx and Izumi lowered her head looking into her basket of things and just sighed looking up when Akera mentioned that one was open. Izumi looked up to it and saw it right before her, Soaptopia, what an odd name was the first thought that crossed into Izumi's mind and she just mind. "Well look there is one that's open." she said a smile growing. "Come now let us head in." Izumi would take the lead and lead them into Soaptopia. The building on the inside was quite large compared to the other bath house's and the entranced was fashioned in old time japan where the front counter was where you had to pay, there was a lady at the counter and from what it looks like behind her was a wall that showed the separation between the male side and the female side, though little did Izumi and Akera know, this was only in effect for the dressing rooms. There would be another door past the dressing room's that led into the actual bathing area where there was no wall separating the sides for the genders. There also didn't look to be that many people at this bath house neither, either it was a busy day today, or they arrived at a time where it was mostly empty. The line to enter was rather short as well so Izumi and Akera didn't have to wait too long before arriving to the front desk to pay for their entrance.

-Word count: 260 | 427
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:30 pm

After She pays I follow her into the dressing rooms. Seeing as how Chou had fallen asleep in the basket, I chuckle and tap Ms. Izumi on her shoulder then point to the baby. "Perhaps, there is someone who can watch her for us. Since she is asleep?" If there was such a person, I would allow them to take the sweet child off to be watched. Chou could be bathed later when she was awake. Although I did gently move her to get my stuff. I would soon find myself undressed and ready for the bath house. A towel around my body. Although somehow I got the smaller towel and my breasts tried to peek out above the edge and it wouldn't take much to see what lay between my legs. I sighed and giggled. It was just all women anyways. What did I have to worry about.

-292-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Izumi would think about the comment about someone watching the child, she wasn't sure about it but Izumi went to go ask and by some grace of god there was a person who was specifically there for watching children. Well this was a bit of a surprise but hey it worked and the child would be whisked off by the babysitter of Soaptopia. Now that, that was taken are of Izumi would finally be able to get undressed and she tossed her towel over her shoulder, she wasn't bothered about covering up since she was going to be heading into the water, her own voluptuous form in sight for all to see or own large breasts bouncing with her movements. It was all woman right? Upon entering into the actual bathing area the noted combination could be noticed as there was no wall between to divide the sides and there were faucets lines up against the wall and in the middle of the room so people would be able to wash themselves before entering into the very large tub that laid in the back. A few people could be seen here and there but mostly they were out of sight because they were sitting down in the large tub in the back, or sitting near the faucets washing off their bodies before they would enter into the extremely large tub in the back. "Nice and quiet..." Izumi said not really to focused with details at the moment, mostly just pleased about finally getting bathed. "Let's wash the dirt off first before we enter into the tub in the back." Izumi stated as she walked toward's where the faucets laid into the middle of the room carrying her bathing stuff in the bucket she bought for this, couple items like a wash cloth, soap, and a drying towel but that was draped over her shoulder. There wasn't any shampoo and conditioner so she couldn't properly clean out her hair like she wanted so she would have to sit there and pick out the thing's that was stuck in her hair like dried leaves and twigs.

-Word count: 354 | 781
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:25 pm

I noticed her going in nude and sighed. She did have bigger boobs, a better structure, and was more beautiful. Although i was much younger, she did have me out classed. I followed behind her and looked around. I didn't even know about the bath house so I wouldn't know if it was separate or not. But I followed her to the faucets and unwrapped my towel, showing off the youthful body that I had. Smaller breasts and smaller waist. I was trim and lean. Following her example I washed off first, still slightly uncomfortable. Normally I wouldn't care and when i saw that all the scars and wounds were gone, I began to loosen up a bit. My normal nature began to take hold and I glanced over to Izumi. "thank you again for bringing me with you."

-431-
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:46 pm

I had been a while since I had left Domen'Yun's cave to do anything for myself. I had thought the night of the attack was such a bore, why didn't I just do something in the morning as well. I traveled through the night and reached the city of my transformation. It had been a while since I'd been to a bath house, so I was heading to one of those. I would smile as the city came into view as the night came to an end. I had waited til the sun had gone down to enter as I looked around. I would only enter it once I was ready. I waited around and then headed to the old tavern where I had stayed weeks ago. The bar tender was the same and he stared and he and Rei had a long talk- Rei lied a great deal, saying that he was training his swordsmanship. After a few hours of the reminiscence with the man, I told him I came to soak and he told me, "Y'know, there's only one place open now, it's called... lets see... Soaptopia! Thats it. Last one on the row." I would nod my head and wave as I left, saying, "And I'm no longer One Eye Rei... I'm just Rei, now." I left the area and went towards the bath house area, from what I remembered...

I would come to the bath house called Soaptopia. I would smile and head in, seeing a small line. I would smile as I headed in and once at the counter, I paid and went into the men's dressing room. I had two towels, one that was around my waist to at least have some decency and one for drying later. Since I was from this area, seeing the co-ed sign really didn't phase me at all. I would walk in. I had to wash off first, which I didn't mind- my body showed some scars, some that looked rather nasty. There was one in the front that would look particularly nasty- one that went from the bottom of his left hip and ran up diagonally to the upper right, near his shoulder. I finished quickly and then slipped into the hot water, releasing a sigh as I sat near the edge. My black hair floated in the water and stayed around me. I didn't mind being the half naked look, since my body was sculpted to the perfect degree towards the swordsman's, due to years of training and gaining the vaspire side. My gray eyes, versus my crimson vaspire eyes, closed as I relaxed, looking rather calm. I hadn't noticed the new girls enter, since I was kind of worried about exorcism. Hopefully I could relax while in the bath.

Words: 464 / 464

Last edited by Akechi on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Izumi was cleansing her body of any dirt and grime that she was able to find, keeping her body in shape and fit was quite an important thing to her and she made she sure kept a beautiful appearance it was the most important part of her job, that being an actress really, She played many roles but they were all small extra roles and a few stage theater roles with a few roles here and there. She began to think about her manager for a moment and wondered how she was doing and if she was okay or if she was worried about her. she knew for sure she would be receiving hell from her manager when she get's back. Akera held a younger looking body and was quite beautiful for her figure, Izumi never liked to see something as a certain definition of beauty and she saw it as equal classing as it really depends on the person that's looking at you that's going to judge if your beautiful or not, even yourself you're only as beautiful as you perceive yourself to be. Izumi looked at Akera a moment as she plucked out a twig from her hair. "ow!" she mumbled as it kinda pulled at her hair a little before she managed to pull the thing out. In truth Izumi wasn't really all that old, she wasn't even in her twenties yet. "Oh it's no problem, I just figured it would be nice to have a girl's only kind of day. I never really had those before so I figured I would give it a try." Izumi didn't really hang out with people and never really held friends, the only one she actually could consider as a friend was Jyn, everyone else was just people she met, liabilities, associates, favors, however sort of label that wasn't friend that could be used, but she of course wasn't stupid enough to let them know that and portrayed that there was some sort of friendly bond. Though with Akera she could make an exception and possibly add in another friend to the list depending on how thing's went. The poor girl had been through such an ordeal and Izumi was almost pulled into a similar ordeal that dealt with vaspire's and woman trafficking. After pulling out all that she could she asked Akera. "Akera, if you don't mind could you help me out here, I feel as though I still haven't gotten out all the twig's and leaves from my hair."

-Word count: 421 | 1202
Ooc note: For anyone that enters, there's still daylight and the bath house is in Saichuushigai.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:28 pm

I nodded and motioned for her to either sit so I could work easier with the twigs and such. Slowly I began to pick out debris from her tresses, combing my fingers gently through the strands. It was easy for me to do and kept my mind focused on a task instead of this about me like other people. My touch was soft against her scalp as I found a leaf and without any pain worked it free. Each twig came free with no pain as I massaged her. As my fingers combed through the strands working tangles free in feather light touches that grazed against the bare flesh of her shoulders. Soon I forgot all about the fact that I was now nude in bath house full of people. When I was done with every twig, leaf, vine and root I stepped back and shivered. “There you go, Ms. Izumi” I smiled and asked, “Is there anything else I can do for you?” Before I finished up my own faucet bathing before we would head to the bath. Still I had not noticed it was co ed.

-619-
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:55 pm

With this relaxation, I had many thoughts on my mind. But the first part of this was to calm down and relax, get rid of all the bad feelings within. I would sigh and lean back a bit, sinking a bit further into the water. My eyes closed as I pictured in my thoughts a river. All my thoughts, emotions, and consciousness was placed on that raft for a moment before I sent it down stream. I had no choice if I was going to relax. My body relaxed even more and now my nose was just barely above the water, the rest of my body submerged. I was at peace wit myself as I felt like I was soaking in that inner peace. I thought nothing of the opposite gender within the area, and those used to co eds likely thought nothing of mine or any other male's presence within the tub or its area.

Words: 156 / 62o
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:52 am

Soaptopia: Soapy goodness Seikibanner
Soaptopia: Soapy goodness

Unlike those used to co ed bathhouses, I had come from another place with different values all together on the topic. The effects of society and the values thought in the Book of Gar would soon become evident with my arrival. The backstory proceeds as follows: In regards to life inside the village, I had been missing in action for a few days. After escaping the village to return to the forest, I had trained with my sensei in order to learn more advanced techniques than the simple abilities I already knew. After a while of this, I had to take a break to return to society before I went crazy and ended up roaming the forests and talking to myself much like my sensei. A warm bath was in order after several days of training, so after returning I initially sought to bathe at the Inn I would be staying at. That idea tanked as there seemed to be an issue with the villages waters, thus the lighted path of destiny brought me to the place known as Soaptopia.

At first I stood in front of it, looking at the sign with my eye twitching asking myself, “hey… are they really serious about that name.” After a while of being perturbed by this, I was passed by members of the opposite sex who entered into the bathhouse reviving my memory of the future. Bathhouses were meant for one thing:

“Peeking…” I say as a greeting to Rei as I sit on the ledge to his side, casually in Indian style with my arms folded and my chin lowered into my bare chest, eye closed (godspeed). A white towel was wrapped about my waist, but aside from that, I was nude. There was no real telling when I had arrived as I had started getting used to the god speed ability taught to me by Ashram; thus it would appear as if I had simply appeared. I clarify, looking up, my eyes liquid with a serious intensity in a stare straight forward, moreso dramatically than actually looking at anything, “that’s what it means to be a male.” Turning to Rei I nod and confirm, “long time no see.”

367 / 367
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:06 am

[quote="Kaguyalover"]
Izumi settled herself to make it easier for Akera to help her take out whatever was left in her hair and she merely giggled never really having this sort of interaction with another person like this. Being on a movie set is completely different sort of interaction as that sort of thing was entering into a different realm in it's own. Izumi just held a smile as she barely felt the plucking's of the what didn't belong from her hair it would be a while but Akera had finally finished and Izumi thanked her. "Thank's and no there's nothing else, let's just..." she stopped in mid-sentence as she looked around she felt a familiar signature of energy and her brow rose up. "It's that boy..." she looked to where the energy had 'appeared'. Her brow arched as she stared in that direction but say nothing cause of the things in the way. Izumi looked to Akera who was finishing rinsing off and Izumi did the same before she would fully stand up and smile. Finally she took a full good look around and the smile from her face disappeared as she noticed male's and female's walking around. she blinked a for moment as she stared around, she had to think for a moment. Is this.... co-ed? She come to realize that she never did pay attention as to whether this was a co-ed bath house or not. "Say... Akera, did you notice by any chance if this was a segregated gender bath house or a co-ed bath house?"

-Word count: 258 | 1460

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaptopia: Soapy goodness   Soaptopia: Soapy goodness EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:31 am

I stood and stretched with my hands over my head, my perky, wet breasts bouncing as I did that, not really looking at anyone but the woman who seemed to have taken me under her wing. I watched her rinse of and I grabbed her towel and my own, bending over to do pick up the soaps and baskets and such and make sure they were all arranged properly. This displayed my tight round rear end, and a glimpse of the gates of paradise. At Izumi's question about the place being co-ed, I glance over my shoulder at her and....