Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going Under

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Going Under Empty
PostSubject: Going Under   Going Under EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:47 pm

It was my time on the stage- the girl known as Maya Sakura. I dressed in my usual fashion, based around classical Gothic Lolita. Stepping into the back stage area, one of the men in my band handed me the page for tonight- I had one that I wanted to sing, but the rarity of them having one meant that I usually gave in. I would quickly go over the words once and then sing them lowly to myself to memorize the song. I would go back to the lines that I messed up- not all the many, but I could look at the page. I turned it over as I went over it slowly, once. Because the stage man was motioning to me. He wanted me on in one minute. I couldn't believe how the time flew. I quickly sped through the reading and would nod to the band as we were called out. The song was called out: Bring Me to Life by Evanescence. I had a male counterpart and he was decent looking, but no one here had my complete trust, not even the band. I would wave at the audience and then get into the mood I had for the song. I had a feeling that my band mates had one in mind, but they had to follow me, so I quickly told them, “A little slower, and the drums should be a bit louder.” A nod from them as we were set to start in 3... 2... 1...

Words: 253
Back to top Go down

Going Under
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Gothstone-
Jump to: