Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightly Watyers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Nightly Watyers Empty
PostSubject: Nightly Watyers   Nightly Watyers EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 am

I would close my eyes and think back in time to when I used to help my family as they were almost always on the farm, I would water the plants. But I always felt at home when we went fishing during the seasons that we could. I felt close to the water. I lived near it within the cave and when Domen’yun wasn’t on the top of the cave (I guessed he was off to handle affairs of his territory) I would be up there, sitting and looking at the ocean as I thought about how it flowed and moved. My eyes narrowed over at the ocean as I stood on the ground this time, training my physical body, though at the moment I was resting. I knew my master wouldn’t like me to practice on his mountain, so I attacked sand and moved in the sand, attacking invisible opponents that I had made up in my mind. I shook my head after a short amount of time and looked at the blows in the sand. They flowed like water, and I thought. I placed a hand on my chin as I had a thought, “Demonic arts, spiritual arts and supporting and healing? Aren’t there elements in this magix...?” I would change into my vaspire form and jumped into the air, floating to the height of two and a half meters, my new jumping limit, and flew off as I went towards the cast to test out my theory of if I was really connected to water.

Landing on the beach, I looked into the waters using the moon to see and thought, “I really hope that this works...” I would place my hand near the surface of the darkened water and felt like he was not home, but felt that he was connected with the water. Closing my eyes, I would stand and think about how to 'control' water. Would I be able to use it any way I wanted? There was only really one way to find out. Placing my hand out again, I would send a bit of force into the water to see if I could pull out a little bit of it. That didn't work as I hoped, as all I did was create rippling waves on the water's surface. A growl of frustration later and I thought this might take longer than I thought. I would calm myself down and place my right hand against the surface of the water this time and drew up. I watched the water drip with my glowing crimson eyes, watched of the fluid moved. I had never stopped to notice it, so I thought that may assist in my control of the element its self. I might have been able to call on my master for help, or maybe even Kazakura, but I refused to do it. I could learn this on my own. With watching the water once, I would repeat my action and watched the water carefully, how it dripped and how it melded into the surface, each one creating its on ripple. I closed my eyes as I listened to the water drip. Lastly I watched the substance move towards the center of my hand before dropping. It was a bit weird at first, these thoughts of it being used in this manor.

Releasing a low sigh, I would shake my head slowly and watched the water moved. I would send my energy out and caught those small 'particles' of water and blinked. Had they bent to my will? My left hand hovers above the the surface of the dark liquid as I try and pull water from the bigger area. I looked and saw only a small amount- about the same as the particles I had grabbed. It wasn't like I was controlling huge amount like I really wanted. Shaking my head, I would move the particles together, making heavier water. It fell, out of my control. In other words, from what I felt from this, this water was harder to learn to control then I had originally thought. I stood up and narrowed my eyes at the water as I thought about the kind of technique I was trying to use. I closed my eyes as I focused on the water and place my hand down as I willed the water up. Not much of it actually went up, but it was still amazing to watch the water move, even the tiniest parts of it. I longed to get more water from this technique I had no name for. My eyes close as I focus just a bit more and calmly will the water up. Just a little bit more joins, within the small particle like drops of water come "blobs" that weren't all that big. I would shake my head in a disappointed manor. Water was supposed to connected with me, why wasn't this working? I closed my eyes to focus again- how many times must I try this ability? I allowed the water I had, scant as it was, to drop back into the pool of dark liquid. The sound of droplets would alert animals and maybe humans in the area, but I was sure that my master had described at least my appearance to the workers so I wasn't a complete stranger to them.

I would focus and bring the same mixture again, not even enough water for the real technique of Watyrbased. I was getting frustrated and flew them together, the glob of water splashing back into its wet depths. I would turn slightly in my anger towards it- no, it was frustration. Maybe it was because I had messed up around my master. Well, now blood could not stain his precious cave. And any messes could be cleaned up fast, once I actually got this technique down. I thought back to what I had done with Nova's corpse- I had covered it in sand and then pounded and recovered and pounded again with my full strength. The male's body was decimated and likely only buried bloody pulps in the sands now. I had looked at my hand then too- dripping with that sticky crimson liquid, slower then water. I released a low sigh as I sat down on the beach and closed my eyes. I would just listen for now, to get a better feel for the noise of the water. Who knew but Kazakura, for I did not think that my master really knew all that much about elemental magix. So I listened carefully- not judging the sound, but merely listening to it. It sounded heavy the further from land it went with lower sound, and as it came in a sharper sound, and the foam.

It was then that I had a thought. I looked down at my palm after another minute and thought to myself, "What if I just use the real water as a model... and create my own water?" The elements were in the air, which I did not know, but there was also water vapor- the steam that came out of areas like onsen. I would try that and stand up slowly, unrushed as the calm waters of the night. My hand pointed down as I focused my energies there and calmed down, remembering the dripping of the water from when I had placed my palm on it, the sounds that it produced. I could practically feel the cool water moving along my hand towards the center of my palm. I visualized the feeling and the feel of the water slipping along the palm calmly and soothingly. Ah, I really did feel much better this way. Calm like the dark sea… I gave a chant like Kazakura seemed to every time she used a spell, “Calm as the dark waters of the sea…” And after the chant I felt something wet on my palm. The sensation was water, dripping from it and falling to the ground. My eyes widened- I was astonished. I could actually create real water from my palm! I was so excited that I broke my concentration on the spell and it ceased to be. I stopped and stared- I wanted more. I would recall the phrase I had changed not too long ago and repeat, "Calm as the dark waters of the sea." I had pretty much shot my concentration and with the spell just learned and easily interrupted, it was unlikely to happen again for a few more tries of the spell.

Words: 1,426 / 1,426
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Nightly Watyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Watyers   Nightly Watyers EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Nightly Watyers Kaza_01