Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hero 300 B.C.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Hero 300 B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Hero 300 B.C.   Hero 300 B.C. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Hero 300 B.C. New-Nagi-TB-1
A fist slams onto a table shaking several drinks. The table is a bright red cherry wood. Very fine and exquisite, with plenty of designs and drawings. The drinks were all a green tinted tea. Several men sat around a table looking at each other. They were all dressed in battle attire, and each had a set of guards near them. The man that had slammed his fist on the table looked very red in the face. "This is outrageous. You simply expect us to lay down our arms, and bow to you? Who are you to ask this? You are nothing but a simple lord from some no name country!" The man went on to rant across the table at another. The man he was yelling at was Naginata Muyo. Nagi, sipped his tea quietly and waited for the man to finish. Once the red man had stopped Nagi looked across the table at his real target. A man simply known as Rei. "Lord Rei please instruct your farm hands to keep their mouths shut while real men talk. I would hate to have this peaceful talk. Turn into a blood bath, all of the for mentioned blood supplied by the loud mouth. Now all im saying is that there is no needs for our army's to run over each other, and for us to lose valuable men. Im not going to pillage your lands and rape your women. Nothing of the sort. I simply wish for a partnership, to were at my call your army joins mine in conquest. Now is that really so terrible of an offer?" Nagi said as he took another sip of his drink. This entire discussion was outside in the middle of a vast field. But on this feild was two armys ready to tear each other apart. These talks would decided their fates, and their futures.

Words: 314/314

Hero 300 B.C. New-Nagi-TB-3
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Hero 300 B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero 300 B.C.   Hero 300 B.C. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 pm

My group of men were indeed outraged at such demands. I myself was calm and collected as I stared at him. I knew that he meant every word of what he said. And yet, these were not his lands. They belonged to the Yan family for years. I watched my men before I said in a cool voice, "First of all, Muyo san, your demands are certainly outrageous. You expect me to just come at your beck and call like a dog?" I would motion for my generals to sit down and pointed at the man and say, "You have no right to insult my generals either. You only escalate the problem with such talk." I would give my men a glare as I then said, "If you want these lands to bow to you, then you'll have to fight for them." With that, I would site back down as I said, "Now then, Muyo san, do you really want to fight me, in my own country?" I would place my arms on the table, a cold look in his direction- it wasn't a glare, there was no need for a glare at the talking. But I couldn't use my full powers until darkness. until then I would just have to use my perfected sword skills to attack and defend. Unlike most feudal lords, I fought in the front lines, and it was what I was known for.

Words: 238
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Hero 300 B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero 300 B.C.   Hero 300 B.C. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Nagi took another sip of his tea rahter enjoying the taste. "How you wish to perceive me calling you to my aid is your business. And how I address your generals is of no real concern to me. They are not your equals nor are they my betters." He said looking over the field and up at the blue sky. This was not the idea time for combat, but it was good enough. The sun had already passed its peak and now the shadows had begun to form. That was all him and his army needed, for a good fight. "I would like you to think for a moment. If I was truly not prepared to fight you on your own lands, do you really think I would drag my entire army out here? Id send some stupid messenger, that you would no doubt behead and send back to me. But do know this. The fight will not end here. When my army crushes yours, I will replenish my ranks with your men. And satisfy my battle weary soldiers with your women. Or children, you never know someone's taste. This is my last offer, join us for face the aftermath." He said it all as calm and collected as if he had done it a thousand times. Though he had not it still rolled off his tongue just as smoothly.

Words: 230/544

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Hero 300 B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero 300 B.C.   Hero 300 B.C. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 pm

It took the man a while to reply. But when he did, it was calm and collected like myself. It was funny, but he really did come off as a know it all. I would listen to everything he had to say and then I replied, "You may think you have all of the advantages of a large army- but you should truly no underestimate the small armies either." I was calm still, because the night its self was my advantage and my army's. I would then say, "Your offer is rejected still- such talk of raping would sway no one's mind, only infuriate them. ow folish to think otherwise." And yet I remained calm still as I said, "Battle is inevitable, then, Muyo san. I certainly cannot accept your offer and letting you leave is something I'm not sure my officers would let you do, even if they were ordered to do so. I'd have to slay them myself to let you go." With that, my own tea would be finished as I turned and my officers got up as I said, "I hope that we meet on the field of battle, at least. I wouldn't want you to run away before having a chance to fight with you." I would pick up the weapon that I carried, slipping a katana, a long sword, and a shorter blade into my pocket as i carried a ji in my hand, an oriental version of a trident weapon. The night would be young and the battle would be fresh- a fresh slaughter ground that is. My officers would watch him as they moved from the field- they had no idea what this battle was about to be, truly neither commander did either. Abomination against abomination.

Words: 294 / 532
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Hero 300 B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero 300 B.C.   Hero 300 B.C. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Nagi only snickered as the group left the table. Nagi stood up as well, as someone came along and took the table away. The drink still in Nagi's hand he finished it and tossed the cup high into the air. As he brought his hand down from tossing the cup up. The hand came to rest upon the hilt of a sword. He then pulled the sword out and sliced the cup in two. At that sign his army began to yell and roar for they knew what that ment. It ment that the rival army had refused the deal and the battle would commence. He walked back to his ranks as everyone parted to make way for him. Once in the middle of his army he put on his helmet.
But there was something interesting about Nagi's army. Dispite the people holding the banners. Every single soldier looked the same. And that included the king and the generals. You never know if you could be fighting a green horn rookie. Or a battle experianced general. That may be confusing for the enemy, but Nagi's army still knew what to do. A ripple of murmers suddenly went though the army, all repeating the same thing. "Straight" At the time of recieving the command and telling it to their teammate. The soldier would grab their bow and two only arrows. And two seconds later, a wave of arrows would be fired, from every single soldier.

Words: 243/787-750 (Nailance)

Last edited by Datorru on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Hero 300 B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero 300 B.C.   Hero 300 B.C. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:33 pm

The point of my naginata came up and pointed at the army, the blade horizontal and telling them war. Smirks came to all their faces. Night approached, but I wanted to keep the army's surprise until later. For now, they all pulled out their naginata, yari, and katana. I turn back with a glare on my face. My opponent was within his ranks. I would give a light chuckle at that and then watched as the other side chanted. I said nothing about it, and had noted the strange looks earlier. Perhaps I would find this more interesting the longer it went on. The generals I brought were the impenitent ones. Why would I really show them my true generals? Formalities were not something warriors really worried about. I would swing my naginata around as I saw them all move and pull bows. I command, "Shields up." Those with katana would bring out their shields while the rest brought out their pole arms more prominently. They also scattered, making it harder to hit them, as my shield formation was meant to lessen the blows of arrows. As each and every one of my enemy's soldier's released arrows, the sky became black. One of the soldiers laughed as he said, "Looks like we'll be fighting in the shade." Man roared with laugher as pole arms and shields blocked or deflected most arrows. Due to a scattered formation, casualties were at a minimum as I said, "Matsugu." Forward. And forward we matched in that scattered formation, trampling arrows as we moved along the path set before us.

Words: 265 / 797
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Hero 300 B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero 300 B.C.   Hero 300 B.C. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:42 am

The general watched with amusement as the first attack did nothing more than take out a few of the weak soldiers. It was no matter though, for even if its just one soldier. One less than the original total was good. But every soldier had two arrows. Another mummer ran through the army. "Two way." Was said, and the first row laid flat on the ground. The second knelt down low. And the third followed suit. The forth and fifth got really close together almost merging. The rows farther back aimed up and an angle. They all then fired after a few second of set up. This attack was aimed at the first set of rows of the enemy. They didn't have much choice. Either block the arrows coming right at them, or block the ones from above them. The second the arrows were fired off, every soldier would drop their bow. And then pull out their weapons, as a final mummer ran through the army. "Trident."

Words: 167/204

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Hero 300 B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero 300 B.C.   Hero 300 B.C. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:45 pm