Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shiori's Sunrise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:49 pm

I find myself up as the sun comes over the horizon. I've found a peace here. A peace with myself. I've let go of the things that clouded me. Even with Jyn I have pulled back. If he wishes to be with me, he will be. If not.. Well I cannot force someone to remain with me, that would only make them unhappy and in turn i would find my own unhappiness. I've gotten closer to Shioriko and she has helped me in this self peace.

I move out of the sleeping quarters of the shrine, dressed in traditional miko garbs, my hair left down and brushed out. But as I move to grab my broom to sweep the grounds, I tie it back just at the nape of my neck with a ribbon. I listen to the birds begin their morning serenade and I smile gently. I've come to appreciate this calm before the village awakens. Since I don't stay up late, I am better in the morning and I've come to gain a liking for tea. I miss coffee, but its not too bad a subsitute.

I grab a broom from the shed and hum softly as I walk to the main praying area and begin to sweep away the leaves and the dirt any people tracked up when they came to pray. The sun rises more and it begins to warm me, causing a smile to flit along my lips. I don't mind it here. But I would like to go back home. I miss it, even if I have found a way to make peace here in this place.

"Mew.." I feel Ghost rubbing against my leg. I pause in my sweep and look down at the tom cat.

"Well good morning to you, Ghost-kun. I'm surprised you're not already in your favorite sunning spot," i say in an amused tone, reaching down and scratch him behind his ears. He purrs and presses into my nails as i scratch. But then he is pulling away and trots off to go sun himself. I shake my head as I straighten. That cat is just too like a prima donna sometimes. I sheild my eyes and look up at the morning sky as it begins to brighten. Ah. Another lovely day. I resume my sweeping.

'Well at least we know you can play housewife,' comes the lazy voice of Jigoku. I roll my eyes.

"I don't see how shrine duties equal housewife," I say softly, having a habit now I speaking aloud to both my blades.

'I guess I mean your domesticated aura you are giving off..' he snorts at this and I mentqlly glare at the other spirit within me.

"Bite me.." I grumble and then huff a bit as I move to sweep another area.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Shiori's Sunrise Jynbanner_01
Shiori's Sunrise
... Time: Morning
... Location: SaiVillage

As the day breaks, I would find myself awake rather early and walking about the temple. There was much on my mind as I wanted to figure out how I would break the news to everyone. I wondered if I should just tell someone and let the news trickle from one person to another until it spread across the people or if I should make a formal announcement about it. I figure the latter would be more responsible than the former. I had become somewhat of a leader of the group of people I had at least offered assistance to who had come from the same realm as I.

As I stroll about the temple, I pick up a familiar signature on my radar and in rounding the corner hear the voice of the young lady speaking to herself, or rather to her swords. Looking up, I notice a figure that seemed somewhat comical. Shiori, the demon huntress who would be seeing in her natural environment putting out a cigarette butt on a demon’s forehead, was here clad in white like some type of angelic being; there was a bit of irony in there somewhere mixed with the fact that she was speaking with a demonic sword. Speaking up, I call out, “good morning, Shiori.” I provide a simple greeting holding in the good news I’d share with her about finding a way home.

234 / 234
Shiori's Sunrise Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:42 pm

I push the bickering of Jiku and Reirei into the corner of my mind and throw up a wall so I don't hear them. I learned this during my time here. I pause in my sweeping and look up as several birds land on the roof of the building beside me and they trill their morning song. It makes me smile at the serenity of this place. But then I nearly jump out of my skin as someone greet me.

The broom falls from my hands as i whirl around, eyes wide, my hand clutched in my kimono over my heart as it flutters wildly. But then I calm the moment I see Jyn. I smile and my hand falls to my side. "Jyn. Don't do that," I scold with a playful warmth. I bend down and pluck up the broom, straightening easily. I use to wear these kind of things all the time as a child growing up in the Kyro household. I blow a strand of hair from my face and peer at him again, broom held in my hands.

"Good morning though, Jyn. Did you need me for something?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Shiori's Sunrise

Instead of being in clothing of the time, I would be in my normal attire, something I hadn’t worn for some time. I would be in my div12 black cargo pants in a while t shirt with my vest over it and most of the things I had in this realm would be on me. The rest would be packed in a small bag learning against the wall of temple in the room where Tapp and Ted were.

A soft calm comes across my face as I seemed to have caught her off guard. “My bad,” I say in a soft tone. She really wasn’t a bad girl overall, but she was so unpredictable. It seemed to be in her nature; she was chaotic. Even if she came off as super calm, it wouldn’t be expected, thus adding to her unpredictability in my eyes. As she looks as me and speaks I nod and answer, “I have good news.” I pause for a moment before looking behind me towards the edge of the village, then back to her, informing, “thanks to one of the local priestesses, I’ve found a portal back to our realm. It looks like everyone can finally go home.”

202 / 436
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:22 pm

I smile at him and laugh a bit as he says its his bad. He's dressed in his Div12 clothing. It makes my mind wander. If we get back home.. I need to make my true decision on what I wish to do. Jyn and I have been distant in this place and I know I can't cling to him and depend on him constantly. No.. An independant woman is better. Those kind of women never know heartbreak and such. Least I hope. A rift between he and I, but I'm glad it has not caused us to become awkward with one another.

I am about to begin cleaning up another patch of leaves when he speaks. I blink, tilting my head. Good news? He pauses and I arch a brow, gazing at him curiously. But his next words make me gasp and the sound of the broom clattering to the ground echoes in the small space. I close the distance and look up into his eyes.

"Really?" I ask, excitement beginning to swell, but then it dies and I look around. I turn from him, hands coming to rest in the sleeves of my kimono. "Hmm.. I'll miss this place then. It helped me realize so many things.."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Shiori's Sunrise

Seeing the excitement on her face lifts my spirits on telling her a bit, but I’m a bit confused by the change in expression as she states that she would be missing this place. Thinking out loud on her words, I inform, “I’ve already been into the portal and have come back. I need to get the people here ready to go back as well; but the fact that I went and came back seems to suggest you could come back too. Maybe it’d be good for a vacation to visit this place every now and again.” Looking around, I comment, “I wouldn’t mind getting away from the demon’s of the present for a weekend or two. But, I don’t think I’m going to fully tell the Division about this place; there’s no telling what the old farts would want to do given the possibility of a whole new world.”

150 / 586
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:11 pm

I continue to look out over the village as the sun continues to rise in the sky. People are beginning to wake and I see those who are early riser going about their morning chores. I listen as Jyn speaks and I nod slightly. I pull my gaze away form the peaceful scene and walk over to the broom and lift it from the ground. A sigh leaves me and I look at Jyn with a smile.

"Honestly. None of us belong here. What happens if we are truely messing with our own present time? No..Once I leave i won't take the risk of returning here. Even if I've fallen in love with it," I say and move over to him again. I peer up at his handsome face, eyes warming. I truly do love him, but sometimes I wonder if I'm the only woman in his mind when it comes to matters of the heart. I can never tell. I lift a hand and if he would let me I would cup his cheek and tenderly stroke my fingers along the side of his face.

"Aishiteru.." I say, unable to stop those words of 'I love you' from spilling from my lips as I gaze up at him, no longer fearful of my own emotions when it comes to him. Even if my love is rejected. I have no regrets.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Shiori's Sunrise

“Mhm,” I nod to her words, listening as I stand casually. I begin, “well, from what I’ve seen, we haven’t done any damage yet. The present realm seems unaffected as if…” I pause softly as she comes up to me and places her hand on my cheek. Looking down at her, I am unable to stop the motion. I feel the soft touch of her hand against my face and look down into her eyes, seeing sincerity and love in them as she tells me she loves me. At first, it’s visual in my visage that I am caught off guard, but a warm smile comes across my face as I tease, “of course.” I grin a bit at my own tease before stating, “…and me too.” I would see how much of an effect this ‘inner peace’ she had found had given her, since I fully expected to be punched in the arm, or something for teasing her. I did feel a bit bad inside, as my previous words seem somewhat weak now standing in front of Shiori, one who loved me fully, aggressively and unconditionally. This was a tricky H game; I wondered if I were setting the correct flags for the happy ending? Only time would tell.

210 / 796
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:36 pm

The warm smile that comes to his face makes my heart nearly melt. I should hate the power he has over me, but I lost my heart to him. And even if he breaks it.. I will never regret loving him. That's what I've learned here. I don't want to have regrets anymore. I want to live life as if each day is my last. This way i will know that when I do meet my end that I have lived my life constantly to the fullest and be at peace with that.

I laugh softly as he teases and I do not expect for him to say 'I love you'. So it does not pain me that he only says "..and me too." I left my fingers carress his cheek and I tuck some of his longish hair behind his ear. My fingers slide along his cheek again and I playfully tap the end of his nose as I pull my hand away.

"Hopefully.. Someday.. You will say those words to me a bit more strongly. But.. I can wait," I say to him, a gentle smile remaining on my lips. "Because.. I don't want you to regret anything. I've learned that here. I don't want to regret not doing or saying something.."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Shiori's Sunrise

My eyes blink slightly as I am tapped on the nose and I watch as she walked away. She was pretty perceptive, as always, in seeing that I skated past in my response and hadn’t replied directly to counter her feelings. It wasn’t something I was normally accustomed to saying. We had our ups and down, but maybe coming here was what she needed in order to balance herself out. “That right?” I continue, “so no more chasing down demon’s and slaying them with your sword?” During this time, I had completely forgotten about the things that normally kept me moody and upset around her, like how she joined the Division behind my back with the help of the old man and such. With my current outlook, I wouldn’t be faced with those minor annoyances that often had me distant and short with her. I continue my light jesting as I speak, “the rookies will have to work overtime of that happens.” I fully intended on throwing myself back into my job, since I was ready to continue with my life as it was. I felt the city needed me, even if the Division still continued to run while I was away. I inform, “I’ll be making the announcement to the other’s soon. I suppose it’s better to get back, than to linger here.” Looking at my larger kitty, I comment, “we might have to release him to the wild, though.”

241 / 1037
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:04 pm

I bring my hand to my lips and I laugh softly. I peer at him, brow arched and I playfully place my hands on my hips, the broom still in my one hand. But then I simply bring the broom in front of me and hold it, looking up at the sky and I let the calm swirl around me. Jigoku and Reirei are silent for now for I have learned to separate myself from them in a sense. Its helped the chaos that was tearing me apart. Even the man in my dreams. Shihimo. He comes and he goes, but even he knows I cannot be controlled like some puppet.

Jyn continues and I like how light hearted he has become since coming here. This place was good for him also. It helped him in his skills of leadership and gave him a situation that was difficult to handle, yet he did in the end. I'm quite proud of him.

But I blink and look at him and look at Ghost. I pout. "You leave Ghost-kun alone. I would never leave my big baby behind. He's a good boy," I say and Ghost opens an eye and seems to glare at Jyn, as if understanding him. He then yawns and closes his eye again, settling into his sun bathing. I giggle at that. Ghost is like my shadow. I would be devastated to lose him. He like my whiny child. I look at Jyn and smile.

"Also.. As for the chasing demons.." my smile softens. "I've decided I won't be hunting like I use to," I tell him, knowing it will probably be a surprise. "So they just might have to work overtime. I'm not going to be a rogue from Div 12 anymore. I will simply follow any missions handed to me. I've.. Well.. I've been thinking on things and I want to know more about the demons. I want to know why we are fighting and.. why they are in our time in the first place. But not here. It confuses me."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Shiori's Sunrise

“Heh,” I say looking at the cat as he looks up at me. “I guess he forgot who his owner was. It seems I don’t have a cat anymore. Traitor.” It was in a mock teasing tone, but it did seem like he really was her cat now. I never was a cat person, but he was the only thing I had left to remind me of the friends I had lost long ago before coming a part of the Division. I was a bit surprised that she wouldn’t be chasing after demons as much, but I knew she also had a tendency to fraternize with them. With a nod, I comment, “so does this mean you’ll be talking more with your demon friends and making more. It seems your sister is quite smitten with an annoying fellow. I worry that he might have something up his sleeve. Demon’s are human, I don’t know what good could come from being with one.”

162 / 1199
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:35 pm

I smile as Jyn talks to Ghost. "He's not a traitor. I'm just far cuter than you is all," I tease and Ghost turns his back to both of us as if to tell us to 'Fuck off and let him sleep'. Jyn continues to the subject of demons and I sigh a bit at what he says. I shrug at this and look up as a couple of birds fly overhead. I lean against my broom a bit and think for a moment. I turn his words over in my head and after a moment I flick my dark orbs over to him. I smile softly for him.

"It doesn't mean I'll make more demon friends, Jyn. As for Shioriko.. I have no right to stop her from who she wants to be with. You know.. If you were a demon.. I would be friends with you," I tease him a bit with this. "THough.. I think you'd make a hot bad guy," I continue, wiggling my eye brows before letting out a small laugh. "And I want you to put this into your mind. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. If you don't fully understand your enemy. You have no hope of achieving victory. And.." I pause and my eyes grow serious. "What happens if the ones you are viewing as enemies are actually the victims and you've slayed innocent beings. That kind of blood stains your soul deeper than any other can."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Shiori's Sunrise

“Cuter, eh?” I retort with a short grin. My gaze shifts back to her as she uses a cliché to attempt to validate having demons about and interacting with them. I supposed that some things just couldn’t be changed. It didn’t really matter that much to me at that moment anyways. The good news of finding a way back would dwarf this thing here that I did not necessarily agree with. My soul was resolute against things that didn’t belong in our realm. The fact that they weren’t here now was a good indication that their existence in our world was unnatural. This realm seemed to be an epitome of the context of natural in its strongest and most raw form. I concede, “well, I’m not going to agree with that, but I’m also no going to argue that fact now. It’s about time for me to gather together the group in preparations to get home. It’s going to be quite a hike to make it to the portal. I just hope everything goes well on the trip there.” With that, my words would seem as if I had work to do. I couldn’t simply linger during this morning when there was work to be done.

206 / 1405
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 pm

I let him listen for a moment. Jyn can be stubborn. but I don't mind it. I''m hard headed also. So we both have our faults. There is no use in arguing on such a lovely day and I'm glad we don't. I sigh softly. He has to go play leader. But it was really nice to just have this moment with him. I shift closer and peer up at him, trying to play the cute factor.

"Then.. Can I have a kiss before you go play leader?" I ask, smiling up at him. I feel like something is building. I don't know what. But it will come to us soon. I feel that selfish bug nipping at me but I refuse to tie him down when he has things he needs to do. Doesn't mean I won't worry any less. I can feel my tattoos warming, my blades agreeing. It would seem this peace just might be the calm before a very big storm. And when it hits.. Who knows what shall happen to us.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Shiori's Sunrise

Before leaving, her request comes to me as she comes closer and peers up at me with those eyes that seemed to draw me in. There would be no way I could ignore her or push her away when she wanted me to do something and decided to use womanly wiles to do so. Playing her cute card and coming within close range of my body, there was no way I would be able to repel her. Shiori was a seductress as well as a sexual fiend; I couldn’t count the number of times she pleased me and she knew everything I liked. Even though she was calm and peaceful now, the memories would continue in the back of my mind of what she was capable of; it was one of the major things that drew me towards her. As far as it came to seducing and manipulating me, she was the queen of that domain. I knew by kiss that she didn’t mean a small peck on the cheek, but I was certain she wasn’t asking for anything lustful at the moment either. There was no harm in it, and I didn’t sense anyone around at the moment. She seemed to be harmless enough at the moment. With a nod, I allow this; my body leans forwards and I bring my lips to hers. I would leave them there in a soft kiss for a moment before pulling back, if allowed. When the kiss ended, I would take a step back and smile at her, speaking softly, “I’ll see you around, Shiori. Hurry and pack up, we’ll be going home soon.”

272 / 1677
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm

I wait for him to decide. I watch him as the moments tick by us. I may be calm, but it doesn't mean that the temptress is gone. Inner peace doesn't in turn mean I'llbecome celibate. I pout out my lower lip just a bit as I wait. I know I'm addicted to his attentions, but should he ever coose to end this, I will never forget how he tastes, smells, or how he sounds.

Finally he leans down, closing the scant few inches between our lips. My eyes flutter closed the moment his lips cover my own and I whimper ever so softly. Its chaste and without being able to stop myself, my hands lift and grab the front of his shirt, pulling him closer. I deepen the kiss, tasting him and letting him see that he still makes the lioness within appear when we get close. I release him after a moment, eyes fluttering back open as I lick my lips. I look at him and smile impishly.

"Hai hai. I can't wait to sleep in a bed again," I say in a light hearted manner, unable to hide how happy that kiss made me. "Go be our leader."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Shiori's Sunrise

With a nod, I give a short grin as I am given permission to go off and do the task I was assigned by duty. I answer back to her, “yes ma’am” and remind, “don’t be too long. I’m trying to get us out of this village by this evening.” With that, I excuse myself, stepping away from her, my gaze lingering on her for a moment. I turn and walk parallel to the building in a direction that would bring me closer to the temple after passing it. My steps take me away from where she was and for a while I am left to drift in my own thoughts. As I walk, I think about the kiss shared just then; she had caught me off guard. The innocent kiss turned into something that would have gotten her pounced under different circumstances. A smile almost comes to my lips. I should have expected that there could be nothing such as an innocent kiss with that woman… she even licked her lips afterwards. I felt that she had a strong sense of desire and I joked around, as saying would kill me one day. Still, my thoughts are not without the counterbalance that comes in and reminds me of my actions while doing them. As I think about this, my heart weighs slightly as I feel bad for enjoying the kiss, Shiori’s lips, her softness and her scent. I didn’t know how to feel about things most of the time, so it defaulted to a sense of anxiousness with me. It had been so simple in the months where it was just me and Shiori and all I had to do was accept what was going on around me. I push those thoughts away since I was having a pretty good morning; it was nice to see her and I was happy that I did. My gaze lifts back up as I take a breath it. It was time to gather up the people of the present and give the announcement. It was time to lead everyone back home.

349 / 2026
Exit RP
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:57 pm

"I won't!" I chirp and I watch him leave. I smile when he is gone and bring my hand up to my lips and gently touch them. My smile brightens and I giggle, happy to have gotten a kiss from him.

'Baka onna..'

I freeze and grumble under my breath as Jigoku's voice breaks through my happy cloud. Fucking prock just knows when to bug the crap out of me. I huff and mentally flip him off as I walk toward my small living area that i fixed up during my stay here. Time to pack. Oh! And I have to go tell Shioriko. Bet she'll be happy to see her bakery again. I brighten even more. I get to go back to MoonBucks! Coffee!

-End rp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Updated Jyn
Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiori's Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Sunrise   Shiori's Sunrise Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiori's Sunrise
Page 1 of 1