H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Starting off with a...Failure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Starting off with a...Failure   Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Within the very deep reaches of the deep forest, there was clans of ninjas. They were saught by the higher powers in the world to carry out things that others would say is impossible. From accidental to plain assassination, they do it all. The clans are centuries old, but even older than that is their rivalry. Since before any of them can remember they have been fighting. It is part of their way of life, as to say. Since birth they are taught to fight and fight until they die.
The fighting is what drew Mukesh. Growing up he couldn't find what he was looking for. Their was plenty of fighting, and death all around. But none of it was with any type of code or form of honor. Mukesh had always felt that the fighting in the world was nothing but senseless brawling. They could not put in any emotion or feeling into their actions. But the ninja were different. With everything within them, they hated the enemy. Mukesh learned from them... until the day he died.

A like within the deep forest lies still and motionless. Until a dark light begins to shimmer above it. The waters then ripple as a spiritual being forms from the light. The light fades and Mukesh is now standing upon the waters. Though ripples are being made as he stands there. He casts no reflection, as he is a spirit. "Its been a long time. Im glad that gate finally came down. I wonder how long its been since I was slain." He spoke to himself as he walked on the water till he reached the ground. "Seems I don't have a physical body yet. No matter, just means I can discover things without being seen." He stated to no one yet again, but he wasn't one to keep his thoughts to himself unless it was necessary.

Words: 315/750
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a...Failure   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Time: Night
Weather: Clear skies
Song:

I watched her pull apart the human. I made wretching sounds and flapped my wings. "By the heavens.." I trailed off as I flew up into the trees. Landing on a branch, I was lucky to not puke my guts out. Instead I closed my eyes and hummed to myself to keep the noise of tearing flesh and snapping bone from getting to me. At least I was strong enough not to puke. I keep telling myself that as I sat up in the trees. I glanced at the male when he mentioned me getting a stick. "I'm not the one going to eat, sweeting."

About this time the little bug came in looking all tasty until it spoke. I blinked and looked at the thing. It was some sort of fairy creature or a flying beetle. It was hard to tell. "Is that a talking bug?" was my question as I watched it. "Normally those things dont talk" I wondered what it was saying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Datorru
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a...Failure   Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:58 am

He didn't know how the woman in the kimono would respond to his answer to her. But it didn't really matter. He wasn't so fickle and horny as to fall for a woman's ploy. He would not be considered as one of her little play things. Mukesh was a fighter, a killer. Women took a back seat to this. the only way she would be part of his life would be in a bed. Other than that, she could go get lost in the forest for all he cared. Until she proved herself useful, she was useless to him.

But the bird spoke up and pointed out something Mukesh had failed to notice himself. There was a little light floating above them. and while this could be passed off as a lightning bug. It was to big for that, and it made a completely different sound. The demon stood up to get a better look at the being, and upon further inspection. It seemed to have a humanoid shape. "First spirit hunting shinobi. Now a fairy? I must be hallucinating." He said as he sat back down, deciding to ignore the thing that was obviously trying to get his attention.

Words: 199/1522/--- (next ---)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a...Failure   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 pm

I cackle as the bird flies off. So its got no stomach for gore. How funny. I'll have alot of fun with that little tidbit. I finish up with the human, now that I've disassembled him. That was fun. Like a puzzle that I was breaking apart. But then no one can under the fine art their is in the morbid act I committed. Its sad. No one ever tries to understand me. Death can be made beautiful. I mean.. The guy was dead. Who cares what happens to his body when his spirit is gone?

I sigh and I move to work, setting up the larger pieces till I have the right arrangement to cook the human without burning the body. I look up at they both point something out. I look to see a light floating. I smile. I hold out my hands to it. "Come here big firefly," I chirp, smiling sweetly. I wanna see it up close. I'm just curious. I don't wanna eat it or anything bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a...Failure   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 pm

[color=white]

A sweat drop descends the side of the fairy’s head as he sees no one is paying attention. His shoulders hang slightly as he drifts inches close. Finally, the astute bird seems to notice him. This brings a smile back to his face as he places his fists on his hips and stands upright. He notices the male notice him and grins as the male looks him over and correctly judges him to be a fairy. “Bingo,” he would say, but then frown at the hallucinating part. “Fairies are an important part of the ecosystem!” he would argue at the fact that they were that rare. The fairy would look over to the young woman as she holds her hand out to him. Her smile was sweet, but her aura was shifty. Still, drawn to her, he finds himself drifting ‘towards the light’ of her body before he catches himself and clears his thought and says, “wait. Before I ravage your body, I must ask you all something.” He puts the map into his pocket and holds out his notes in one hand taking out a pair of tiny specs in the other. He places the glasses on his face and then looks down at the paper, holding it with both hands, and murmurs to himself, “this is the lake that’s above the gates of hell, right? Master sent me here to collect strong demons from the future for his empire, but I don’t see anyone besides these guys…“ He looks around and says, “I thought that the area around the gates of Onitoshi would be more… populated with demons of all kinds.” Shrugging, he clears his throat and decrees, “simple spirits of the night. My master, god of Domenance, promises land, wealth, riches, limitless food, debauchery, yada yada and so forth to any demon who is able to slaughter him! To those who serve him, he offers limitless potential in training, becoming stronger and the such. All who are interested, I will take you before him and you will be judged…” he turns the paper around and continues, “graded and so forth… something about a cow… free clothes, probably… and other random goodness. Refuse at your own weakness, blah blah.” Looking up cheerfully, the fairy smiles and asks, “anyone ever been hundreds of years in the past? I know a way there and I can take you guys, too!”

400 / 803

View user profile
Datorru
Veteran

Male
Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a...Failure   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:43 pm

He knew he wasn't hallucinating, for obviously there were all sorts of apparitions in this forest. But it didn't really bug him. Yet he had listened to every other non hostile creature that was around so he figured he would listen to this one.

When the fairy mentioned that there would be more 'strong' spirits around. Mukesh snorted loudly. "Yea id have to assume the others were killed by the demon hunters that were around here. But I killed them all so if you wait around long enough you might see another pop up." He said to the creature.

Most of the rant did not interest him. But the promise of training and more power did. He had not yet decided what he was going to do with himself now that he was back in the mortal realm. But the part that interested him most was the centuries in the past. That seemed far more interesting to him. He stood up. "Well im up for it." He said stretching a bit.

Words: 170/1692/--- (next ---)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a...Failure   Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:01 am

Time: Night
Weather: Clear skies
Song:

The little fairy's words were hard to hear so I took off from the branch and swooped down to ground transforming into my more human appearance. My hair, the same fading twilight colors of my feathers, fell down to my arse in long waves that fluttered in the night breeze. I work a white robe with golden hoop earrings. My silver eyes gazing at the others. The wings I had as a bird now much larger and resting upon my back as I listened to the bird. He was speaking about the past, I could care less about the demon lord person thing. But hundreds of years in the past? No cars, no dirty lower commons. Maybe a new chance to get back into the heavens. And the big kicker. Better music? I could possible see how it went. it would be a change for the boring life I was leading. "The past? I'm game to go back to the past" the words tumbled breathlessly from my full pouty lips. My body was busty and curvy, fully woman. My silver orbs glanced at the other two demons to see their reactions. The male said he was up for it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a...Failure   Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:06 pm

The ball of light comes closer and I can finally see the small boy-like figure within the light. A fairy? Wonder if I can eat it. But then he goes off spouting crap. I half listen. But I perk at the thought of an adventure in the past. I finger my silk kimono and look down in thought. I know I was once alive in a time long past. Because these clothes are the ones I feel most comfortable in. I remember one human male told me my clothing was worn hundreds of years ago. Even my speech pattern was old fashioned. I had to adapt here and I took on some of the informal language these human babble to one another.

With a 'pop' I turn back to my smaller form. I smile up at the fairy, excited at the prospect of my clothing fitting in and maybe I can get ideas for knew kimonos. "This girl would love to proceed to a time where she might fit in better than here," I say, falling back into my old form of speaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a...Failure   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:43 pm

[color=white]

The small fairy is delighted to see that they seemed receptive to the plan of motion, but he was a bit sad that there were only three of them here. With an internal sigh, his chibi form cheers himself stating, “you have to start off small first! This will just have to do for now.” Still, it was good news that the guy showed promise. He looked around and saw the bodies of the slain demon hunters and nods. “Impressive… impressive… for an Oni.” He claps his hands together and rubs them and speaks, “I hope you guys like to travel! Onward!” Paco would remain his peppy self as he began to lead the way towards the portal.

Flying, it would take about a day or two to cross the distance there. It would reinforce the fact that it would be good to have a teleporter. More specifically, it would be helpful to have someone who had already been to the past, around so that they could teleport them there. Since that was not the case, feet and wings were a good means of transport. The entire way the fairy would be full of energy and spunk and also would be VERY talkative about the various aspects of the empire in the process of being created. After making it to the east coast, the fairy would lead the way to the cove and from there he would invite everyone to hop in. With that, they would be deposited into the past realm and the journey to Domenance would they ensue.

260 / 1063
Fast forwarded and arrived @ Past Realm

View user profile
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a...Failure   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Updated Mukesh
Back to top Go down